Miley Cyrus MANI-PEDI PERFECTION

miley-mani-pedi-377

Miley Cyrus @ Cosmo’s Nails for a mani-pedi while boyfriend Liam Hemsworth hangs loose. After, the two lovebirds left to have a quiet dinner at a local sushi restaurant. Photos: GSI Media. Dolly Parton defendshonorary goddaughter‘:

‘I’ve known her since she was a baby. I hate it when people criticize her. I mean, we never had a ceremony or nothing. She is a great singer; she has a great voice. She’s a great little entertainer and she can speak to you like she is 50 years old.. She’ll land in the right place. I really know she has everything it takes. She is just trying to find her way and she will.’

• omgnoway101

I love her outfit! But i wish she wasn’t wearing a hat!!

i wish I had money.
    she could have given that 24k to charity! Instead she spends on hair. Newsflash Miley, if you wanted long hair, you shouldn’t cut YOURS! >_>

• gingerrx.

Everyone promise that no matter what, we’ll try to make this summer on oceanUP epic. New AND Old users. Okay? :D
    God bless.

well some people here don’t have summer yet. till more then 2 weeks of school-.-

• gingerrx.

i love her bag and what she’s wearing(=
    but yahh, i agree, why get your hair done for 24k..?

What kinda fag follows their girlfriend to a nail salon?

• Disdain

Now THIS is the Miley I like to see ;)

• Panda Bear Love

Liam was with her. I’m sure he had a pedicure as well ;) Pinky pink right Liam?

• biebsoulmate

oceanup really?
    do a post about miley nails
    *intested face*
    o.m.g her like nails is like totally red

• Emily

i love miley :D

• Aryanna

Cool outfit Miley. I like you better like that.

• Hangover

Beautiful BB<3

• dont jugde

cute bb :)

• Aryanna

And I don’t really believe all the shit about her spending 24K on hair extensions… Who said that? And why should I believe it?

• No Bitchassness

She’s kinna gotten skinnier..

• Disdain

God bless.

• dont jugde

I don’t.

Doesnt she have girlfriends or scotty to go there? Seriously liam…?

• peacelovehearts

I want that outfit like NOW… She can keep her crap of a phone though :P

she is doing a publicity stunt, teen choice awards are coming she wants votes for last song so she is doing it…you can see in all photos she keep much difference in her body with his co-star. look at all photos you can see that she is not relaxing , she was just on her hands, look at the way she is acting you can say she is just doing a fake. why she kiss another guy in front of him if she seriously in love with him ? Miley is much smart, i am not saying that she is slut or fame whore but she may have some other reason for doing it. may be a stunt to jealous someone or maybe a another way to take people her as mature. why she is blog and write again and again that”i am happy, i am happy” if she is really happy. i am sure that it is a PR. she take him as a best friend. i think her heart is really pure and cute like an amateur. she is not looking happy at all. she looking like she is in some another world of thinking. i am sure that it is just a fake relationship and i can bet you will never see Miley to kiss him again. there is no making out, and nothing. haha. i hope Miley will get someone who love her like no one else.

Niley stans… Smh
    people like you belong in an asylum

No bra : \

• Estefania…

The extensions are still in Italy she is not using them.. Love her bag!!

• dont jugde

i don’t get it. o_O

• MissSmiley

Dolly is a country legend. First Helen, now Dolly :D Ain’t it good to be praised by legends, Miley? Love her =)

• supbiancaa

as long as shes comfy right ? :P

• AnonymousMiley

i told u i would post again its so cool and funny telling what u believe well the hat was because my hair were a mess its not that i dont like them and my nails look great with that red cool summer favorite color u should try it im so sad that i wont be to tca cause i love those awards but i hope to a miracle plzzzz vote meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!as its written in mileycyrus.com after i post sent via BlackBerry by AT&T xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo XM love yall

• coll edge boy

I’m masturbating to p/////orn now.

• Hilary

I love this girl<3

• coll edge boy

Yes I can get it up. My penis is 14 inches long. The circumference is 9.2 inches.

• AnonymousMiley

why i am i listening to Vanessa hudgens? :|

Dude, ‘Say OK’ is like muh jaaaam.
    ____
    Put your sneakers on…yeah…put your sneakers on…cause we’re going dancing all night long! :o)

• AnonymousMiley

What’s with this post?

• Lilly

You shouldn’t have said that ET, now I’m gonna rewrite Before The Storm to be about the old OU :p

she is gorgeous! i love her outfit <3

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

How do u send a story to Oceanup. To those who helped yesterday, I met Nick and he was extremly friendly :D Thanks to all who helped X
    i am pretty sure you e-mail it. the instructions are in contact on the top of OceanUP.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

• Fiona

The bag is.. interesting but I like it.
    I agree, why get your hair done for 24K and not flaunt it.

I HATE HOW OCEANUP ALWAYS WRITES MILEY CYRUS… PERFECTION. SHE IS SO NOT PERFECTIOON!

she is gorgeous! i love her outfit <3

I HATE HOW OU ALWAYS WRITES MILEY CYRUS… PERFECTION. SHE IS SO NOT PERFECTIOON!

• Timber

I mean, we never had a ceremony or nothing.

What does that even mean?

• peacelovehearts

kingsleyyy @MileyIsLegit mahahahaha!!!! i remember that! in the back of a truck and then mayonnaise hahahaha
    33 minutes ago via web in reply to MileyIsLegit
    Retweeted by you and 1 other

BAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA! xD

• girl crush mileyyyyy

mileyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

• .Smile.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Smile. said:

woo :D Im pleased for you ( also theres a contact link at the top of the page :D )

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

peacelovehearts said:

33 minutes ago via web in reply to MileyIsLegit
    Retweeted by you and 1 other

BAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA! xD

My day was grey and then BAM your icon hit me like a rainbow school bus :D

• shayxx

What is wrong her? She needs to learn how to stand or something because she looks like an idiot with her shoulders up to her ears lmao. Seriously, the people I know who do that is because they’re really insecure.

• milleylannz

NOt hating, her posture is bad, & those pants? They look like they are tight & hurt around her knees!!! All for fashion? IDK what she thinks she is doing, like the spotlite or get out!

She doesn’t have the extensions in, morons.

• KristinaMarie559

She doesn’t have the extensions yet,I don’t think.
    And If she does who cares..its her life!

• picstoburn

sidekick? where’s her iphone? lol and her ipad????

• NeverShoutNeverrr

love herr

Jun 30, 2010 @ 12:22 pm
    picstoburn said:
    sidekick? where’s her iphone? lol and her ipad????
    Sidekicks need to be shunned from the world -__-

• supbiancaa

you don’t like sidekicks ? :P

as long as shes comfy right ? :P

—————

True true. And as long as that shirt doesn’t fall! I’d be worry about that if I were her. lol

• Crystal21

How can her shirt falllll dumbass?? It’s not strapless..?
    On a different note I really don’t like the sandals! Love the bag tho… cuttte.
    Lol they always go to eat sushi:) ?

• inhumancreation

I wish hats like that suited me -.- I hate how everything suits her.

she is perfection. <3

(replying to this) – Jun 30, 2010 @ 12:25 pm
    supbiancaa said:
    you don’t like sidekicks ? :P
    HELL NO!
    Worst phone I’ve ever had.. I threw it off my dock O_O

• picstoburn

sidekicks are piece of junk and glass. /:

• Lilly

Disdain said:

God bless.
    I like your dedicated but I think most of us know it’s not gonna happen. Sorry bb, no one wants it more than I do but epic summer days on OU are over.

• colledge boy

Hey guys I’m going to colledge soon and I need to lose my virginity. Any takers?

• nemoh

she’s sexy.

but i dont get why she covers up during the summer, but when it’s cooler, she wears less. i would do the opposite. love wearing short shorts in the summer ;)

Jun 30, 2010 @ 12:28 pm
    colledge boy said:
    I thought you were gone… Dammit

• picstoburn

HA thank you for making an account makes it easy for me to ban you :]

• Disdain

God bless.
    Oh, I understand :( Well we all can dream. Right?

• NeverShoutNeverrr

colledge boy said:

ROFL oh boy…

• Disdain

_______

O_o

• colledge boy

peacelovehearts said:

Jun 30, 2010 @ 12:28 pm
    colledge boy said:
    I thought you were gone… Dammit
    Who are you talking about?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

She never wears shoes that can fit her…smh….

• colledge boy

Please guys! I might go to colledge tomorrow. They wont accept a virgin in colledge. Please help!

• ET

Lilly said:
    Disdain said:

God bless.
    ______
    Like we did, before the

• picstoburn

you’re really not funny. please just go away.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Just ignore the person making those crude ‘jokes’, banning is not going to do nothing. They can make a second account easily

Not until you learn to spell ‘college’ correctly.

Jun 30, 2010 @ 12:28 pm
    colledge boy said:
    I thought you were gone… Dammit
    Who are you talking about?
    YOU.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0
  • colledge boy

picstoburn said:

you’re really not funny. please just go away.
    ============
    I’m not trying to be funny, I’m SERIOUS. I need help.

• Disdain

__________

But we don’t know you like that :/

• Disdain

ET said:
    Lilly said:
    Disdain said:

God bless.
    ______
    Like we did, before the
    ______

STOOOORRRM! :D

• colledge boy

mNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Sorry but I haven’t posted in a while and I’m having a slow day :D
    ==========
    Would you have sex with me?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Just ignore that person they just want attention and when they don’t get any they will leave!!

colledge boy
    (replying to this) – Jun 30, 2010 @ 12:37 pm
    colledge boy said:

picstoburn said:

you’re really not funny. please just go away.
    ============
    I’m not trying to be funny, I’m SERIOUS. I need help.
    and i know you need help but oceanup is not the place to do it.

• MissSmiley

colledge boy said:

__________

Yeah, that’s one of the things you need to do to enter college.
    Grades and brains don’t matter, you know.

-________________-

• colledge boy

Yes you do know me. I’m a colledge boy.

• picstoburn

guys don’t pay attention to that person
    she obviously needs a therapist and were not helping.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I guess people will just continue to ignore what I am saying and continue talking to that idiot but OKAY! :D………………………. :/

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

They got banned already……..

• picstoburn

is she gone? her account went blank.

• drlover

I suggest getting a hooker, you can get one in walmart for the lowest price :D

i heard, they’re in rollbacks too!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

They banned her.

Jun 30, 2010 @ 12:38 pm
    colledge boy said:
    Yes you do know me. I’m a colledge boy.
    A *college* boy who needs to pay more attention in English class.

ET said:
    Lilly said:
    Disdain said:

God bless.
    ______
    Like we did, before the
    ______

STOOOORRRM! :D

yeaaaaaaah….WAAAWAAHHHHHHH!

With every strike of lightning, comes a memory that lasts…

i don’t like when she wears hats i like her hair!

• picstoburn

A *college* boy who needs to pay more attention in English class.
    she said in her country people spell it like that lol excuses.

I miss my RDJ icon… I want it back
    *sigh* :P

• NeverShoutNeverrr

hhaha they banned her. xD

• Disdain

ET said:
    Lilly said:
    Disdain said:

God bless.
    ______
    Like we did, before the
    ______

STOOOORRRM! :D

yeaaaaaaah….WAAAWAAHHHHHHH!

With every strike of lightning, comes a memory that lasts…

And not a word is left unspoken…
    As the thunder starts to crash…

MAYBE I, SHOULD GIVE UP…

• peacelovehearts

A *college* boy who needs to pay more attention in English class.
    she said in her country people spell it like that lol excuses.
    What country does she live in? O_o

• saywhaaat

sweet hair

• Notion

Haha uh, some member of OceanUp something with “Moonboom” or something like that (sorry don’t remember) is in a German teen magazine (her comment) And another one is also in it! Ha, your gettin famous!! :) X

• drlover

btw, i’am new in here everyone :)

first question, what does this bullet do in comment box?

• Cheapbracelets.

Sweetie, that’s what prostitutes are for.

Jun 30, 2010 @ 12:44 pm
    drlover said:
    btw, i’am new in here everyone :)

first question, what does this bullet do in comment box?
    It gives you a bullet… :P

• picstoburn

A *college* boy who needs to pay more attention in English class.
    she said in her country people spell it like that lol excuses.
    What country does she live in? O_o
    lmao. she’s a moron i swear.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

How do you ban someone>?

• Chanel13_

Pretty

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Whatever happened to bookreader?
    She was on 24/7 for like 1 or 2 weeks then she just left…lmao..

Jun 30, 2010 @ 12:46 pm
    ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    How do you ban someone>?
    Im pretty sure you email the site…

• mileyfan

carbomb__ said:
    NeverShoutNatalie said:

she gets her hair done for 24k and now she hides it?!
    weird
    I was thinking the same thing. She’s worn a hat or had it up every pic
    =========================================
    you two do realize the extensions were ‘supposedly’ 24k (which is prob.untrue anyways),it’s not over having her hair ‘done’/extensions removed.Did you not read the story about it =) she then coloured her hair to match the colour of her extension -lol

• mileyfan

carbomb__ said:
    NeverShoutNatalie said:

she gets her hair done for 24k and now she hides it?!
    weird
    I was thinking the same thing. She’s worn a hat or had it up every pic
    =========================================

• Mayra.

peacelovehearts said:

Jun 30, 2010 @ 12:22 pm
    picstoburn said:
    sidekick? where’s her iphone? lol and her ipad????
    Sidekicks need to be shunned from the world

why? :D

• Chanel13_

__________
    I can pray for you….

why i am i listening to Vanessa hudgens? :|

• sess nugget

I have that exact same outfit~

• picstoburn

why iam i listening to vanessa?

she looks beautiful+looks her age

she looks beautiful+looks her age

• coll edge boy

I don’t want a prostitute they have STD’s! That’s sick!

• picstoburn

blah i have a stomach ache.

• sess nugget

The real question is : How the hell did you get into “colledge”?

Disdain said:

ET said:
    Lilly said:
    Disdain said:

God bless.
    ______
    Like we did, before the
    ______

STOOOORRRM! :D

yeaaaaaaah….WAAAWAAHHHHHHH!

With every strike of lightning, comes a memory that lasts…

And not a word is left unspoken…
    As the thunder starts to crash…

MAYBE I, SHOULD GIVE UP…

Standing out in the rain, I need to know if its over CUZ I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE….

Jun 30, 2010 @ 12:22 pm
    picstoburn said:
    sidekick? where’s her iphone? lol and her ipad????
    Sidekicks need to be shunned from the world

why? :D
    Because they’re a piece of crap that shouldn’t even be considered a legit phone… -__-

• Disdain

Nitey night, :D

why i am i listening to Vanessa hudgens? :|

Dude, ‘Say OK’ is like muh jaaaam.

• coll edge boy

can one of you girls PLEASE suck my dick? Let me penetrate your vagina. Im going to colledge! Im not gonna have friends if im a virgin!

• NeverShoutNatalie

she gets her hair done for 24k and now she hides it?!
    weird

• carbomb__

NeverShoutNatalie said:

she gets her hair done for 24k and now she hides it?!
    weird
    I was thinking the same thing. She’s worn a hat or had it up every pic

• Anna Banana

omg she is awesome! who gives a crap what she wears?!?!? cmon now..

• musiciseverything

Is that a sidekick? I hate those phones.

• Julianna

I love this girl<3

first :(?

first :(?

• supbiancaa

who spends 24k on hair extensions ?
    i mean you can get something much more useful for 24k ..

• Chelsea-Rose

I’m shocked at how covered up she is. Hat AND jeans?

• Lindsay

I love her. (:

• coll edge boy

Can one of you girls PLEASE suck my dick? Let me penetrate your vagina. Im going to colledge! I’m not gonna have friends if I’m a virgin!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

How do you ban someone>?
    Im pretty sure you email the site…
    Yeah but I wasn’t really sure what information you put…

Jun 30, 2010 @ 12:51 pm
    coll edge boy said:
    I don’t want a prostitute they have STD’s! That’s sick!
    You’re not going to college until you learn to spell…

• coll edge boy

In my country we spell it colledge. I have no friends I want to have sex already!

Come on colledge boy, boy can you get it up? Come on colledge boy, boy is you big enough?