Miley Cyrus On Dolly Celebrates 25 Years

get a life u freak!! if miley’s ugly what r u?? haha lmao FAIL

• A.C Mc

Sounded like a preformance, can we see the whole thing?

she is doing a publicity stunt, teen choice awards are coming she wants votes for last song so she is doing it…you can see in all photos she keep much difference in her body with his co-star. look at all photos you can see that she is not relaxing , she was just on her hands, look at the way she is acting you can say she is just doing a fake. why she kiss another guy in front of him if she seriously in love with him ? Miley is much smart, i am not saying that she is slut or fame whore but she may have some other reason for doing it. may be a stunt to jealous someone or maybe a another way to take people her as mature. why she is blog and write again and again that”i am happy, i am happy” if she is really happy. i am sure that it is a PR. she take him as a best friend. i think her heart is really pure and cute like an amateur. she is not looking happy at all. she looking like she is in some another world of thinking. i am sure that it is just a fake relationship and i can bet you will never see Miley to kiss him again. there is no making out, and nothing. haha. i hope Miley will get someone who love her like no one else.

• Panda Bear Love

Miley seriously has an amazing country voice…

• suckit

please follow me on twitter pll0713

• oxoemmaoxo

Miley should do country, she sounds reall good here.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

this is cute.

• hollywood__xx

I don’t like country music either, but i’ve always loved Jolene by Dolly :)

• star19

So she’ll be wearing her extensions again?

star19 said:
    So she’ll be wearing her extensions again?
    I don’ think so. Currently she doesn’t have extensions. And I guess that will be the look for her upcoming movie.

• swaglikebieber

I actually like this song.. and miley made me like it 10x better. :)

• Sweetdisposition?

Meh.Don’t feel like listening to it. :P

• jayjonas

she has a great country voice :) i think she should lighten the make-up but i love dolly parton!! xx

miley always sounds great when she does country music she may not like it but that is what her voice is cut out for.

• oxoemmaoxo

WTF? :/

Wow. If she would sing country Taylor could pack her stuff. Or Carrie Underwood. Or Reba.

• Gleekedout

Megavideo’s 72 minute limit makes me mad. Cut me off right in the middle of Dont Stop Believin.

WTF? :/

I read it in the news! :O

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Her voice sounds so good.

• Julianna

25 years of what?

____________________________________________

There is a way to make it so you can watch a little longer. All you have to do is download the movie before you watch it. Then when it is done downloading, click work offline in the file menu. The minutes won’t count, and you can watch the whole thing.

• peacelovehearts

WTF? :/

I read it in the news! :O
    Lmfao.. What the hell? O_o

gosh miley is really ugly and that fake hair?? is really disgusting, so gross!!! and gosh wth with her fat ang hufe face???? she has the worst smile ever with her horrible and nasty teeth… ewwwwwwwwww

• NeverShoutNeverrr

just because you hate your own appearance doesn’t mean you have to put down people that are better looking than you. :)

• oxoemmaoxo

• kay

the legend dolly parton is here

• kay

the legend dolly parton is here

• nemoh

aw, that was cute :)

Miley’s voice is fit for country. It really is. I love her pop songs, but you can tell when she stresses her voice and tries too hard and it just isn’t meant to be. She sounds amazing here, she REALLY needs to experiment with country music.

• ohmimiley

Do yah know Dolly took out her ribs to make her boobs bigger? :O

Actually.. she had bigger boobs than that (naturally) and she got them downsized..

• oxoemmaoxo

I think posting comments on OU is more of posting your formspring to whore out.

IK it’s soo annoying.
    hahahah I can’t say that since I usually post mine on here. but it’s all I see now.

LOL. I don’t have one. :(
    It’s okay, I mean people start stalking you after and ask you random sexually related questions. that’s when I get pissed off.

That’s why i don’t post my twitter or facebook on here.

Ik. I still wouldn’t paste my twitter, there could be pedos on here.

• lizz

and this is why miley should do country music.
    shes not very good at pop live.
    but when she does country or adds her southern twang to ballads, she sounds amazing.
    andd jolenes my favorite dolly song. <3

• natalieee.

WTF? :/

more power to ya dolly :]

• harrypotterbitches

wow so I come home from summer school and theres barely anyone on here :O OU really sucks now.

• MeenuD

oxoemmaoxo said:

I think posting comments on OU is more of posting your formspring to whore out.

IK it’s soo annoying.

LOL. I don’t have one. :(

That’s why i don’t post my twitter or facebook on here.

Ik. I still wouldn’t paste my twitter, there could be pedos on here.
    Twitter and Formspring I don’t mind posting. Facebook is way to personal for me to post. I have all my personal pictures of friends and family and I prefer not to have creeps as friends.

hello?????

• natalieee.

oxoemmaoxo said:

I think posting comments on OU is more of posting your formspring to whore out.

IK it’s soo annoying.

LOL. I don’t have one. :(

That’s why i don’t post my twitter or facebook on here.

Ik. I still wouldn’t paste my twitter, there could be pedos on here.

i never really got the point of a twitter or formspring or facebook or myspace really? idk, it just kinda seemed overrated.

I AM EATING A HOTDOG AND PRETENDING THAT ITS WOODYS DICK

• NeverShoutNeverrr

OU gets worse each and every day…

123566

• Hilary

MY VAGINA STINKS! I TOOK A BATH YESTERDAY AND IT STILL STINKS!!!!
    you have to take a bath everyday.

lol

miley is cool

• Regina

MY VAGINA STINKS! I TOOK A BATH YESTERDAY AND IT STILL STINKS!!!!
    you have to take a bath everyday.

• picstoburn
  • MeenuD

3oh!3’s new album is so siick.

Dolly and Miley are a great pair!

Get all of Miley’s clothes here

WTF? :/

I read it in the news! :O

See?!

That’s disgusting.

Ikr? :O

See?!

Holy shit o__0
    that’s crazy…

I want bigger boobs but I’ll never do that!!!

WTF? :/

• Julianna

Disdain said:
    Yaaay I just noticed that Shyann and Julianna are here! :D

Heya Kinky ;D

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    cute icon. :]

thanks! who’s that in yours?

Julianna said:
    Disdain said:
    Yaaay I just noticed that Shyann and Julianna are here! :D

Heya Kinky ;D

I don’t know who that is in your icon but she is extremely pretty!

• Its called Jaylor

Nice. :p

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Disdain said:
    thanks! who’s that in yours?

mitch hewer.
    he’s an English actor. :)

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    mitch hewer.
    he’s an English actor. :)

LOL I’m supposed to know that because I’m English looool.

i love miley’s outfit!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Disdain said:

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    mitch hewer.
    he’s an English actor. :)

LOL I’m supposed to know that because I’m English looool.

SMH YOU SHOULD! ;D

• Hilary

“My little fairy princess.” so cute =)

Love Dolly and Miley, her voice sounds so beautiful here =)

• Julianna

Heya Kinky ;D

I don’t know who that is in your icon but she is extremely pretty!

—————-

It’s Ashley Benson and yes she is absolutely gorgeous<3

• DemiandMileyPones

Miley stick to country. Kthanxbai.

• Hilary

Miley seriously has an amazing country voice.

I agree. Miley’s voice is definitely suited for it.

• Disdain

I don’t know who that is in your icon but she is extremely pretty!

—————-

It’s Ashley Benson and yes she is absolutely gorgeous<3

—————–

Okay I’m going to look her up ;)

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Julianna said:

Heya Kinky ;D

I don’t know who that is in your icon but she is extremely pretty!

—————-

It’s Ashley Benson and yes she is absolutely gorgeous<3
    i love her.
    she’s stunning!

• luvEVANA

Miley seriously has an amazing country voice.

I agree. Miley’s voice is definitely suited for it.
    i will so buy this song if she did lol i keep repeating it
    does anyone where i can the full version of this concert

and then you complain about selena hater.
    you’re such hypocrite

• MeenuD

I think posting comments on OU is more of posting your formspring to whore out.

if you didnt know selena has fake hair too.
    she has extensions.
    i dont know how can you live being so superficial. i really really feel sorry for you.

• oxoemmaoxo

I think posting comments on OU is more of posting your formspring to whore out.

IK it’s soo annoying.

• MeenuD

oxoemmaoxo said:

I think posting comments on OU is more of posting your formspring to whore out.

IK it’s soo annoying.

• carbomb__

lil wayne

• oxoemmaoxo

I think posting comments on OU is more of posting your formspring to whore out.

IK it’s soo annoying.

LOL. I don’t have one. :(

• MeenuD

oxoemmaoxo said:

I think posting comments on OU is more of posting your formspring to whore out.

IK it’s soo annoying.

LOL. I don’t have one. :(

• oxoemmaoxo

I think posting comments on OU is more of posting your formspring to whore out.

IK it’s soo annoying.

LOL. I don’t have one. :(

That’s why i don’t post my twitter or facebook on here.

• Aryanna

YES. :D Awesome.

• oxoemmaoxo

OU is dead.

• oneofakindxo

MY VAGINA STINKS! I TOOK A BATH YESTERDAY AND IT STILL STINKS!!!!

• MeenuD

oxoemmaoxo said:

I think posting comments on OU is more of posting your formspring to whore out.

IK it’s soo annoying.

LOL. I don’t have one. :(

That’s why i don’t post my twitter or facebook on here.
    I have my twitter on here. That’s because I like bashing celebs with people. People on here pretty awesome. But NEVER put your facebook on her unless you know someone personally.

• MissSmiley

I like Dolly :D I’m not really into country music, but I like Jolene very much. And her performance on Reba was funny :)

• RiseAboveTheStorm

she looks gorgeous. eugghh. i envy her legs. i want them :(

Lah.

La-ah.

La la di da di da…

• natalieee.

i’m loving miley’s shoes.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Her shoes are really cute.

• Hangover

Adorable<3

• peacelovehearts

Jun 30, 2010 @ 09:39 am
    They really need to stop giving out computers in mental hospitals & start teaching some grammar.

WTF? :/