Taylor Swift INROCK JAPAN Cover Girl

taylor-inrock-6

Credit: TaylorSwiftWeb.

• simplygood

Did she get a tan?… oh well same old Taylor.. she should change her hair style.. JUST SAYINGG. Anyway she looks pretty:) love her

• starshipboy

Don’t diss Gorillaz. -_-
    and I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that the Backstreet Boys are still huge in Japan..

I’m trying really hard to find her pretty, I just honestly can’t. I like her, I just don’t find her attractive like everyone does.

• Lanna

One thing that happened pretty quickly with the Backstreet Boys is that their music was accepted by Adult Contemporary music stations everywhere-not just Top 40. As much as I love Jonas Bros, and Taylor Swift, and Biebs, none of my mom’s generation would know a single song they have sung. So far none of their music has crossed generational lines the way that I Want It That Way, Show Me the Meaning, Quit Playing Game, Shape of My Heart, and MOST of the Backstreet catalog did. Until they do, all of this generation’s youngest stars are in danger of becoming the next failed pop star when the lemming crowd of preteens and teens move on to the next big thing.

• Taylorlite

The Backstreet Boys are HUGE not only in Japan, but around the world. They are touring the US now to sold out shows-albeit smaller venues than at their prime in the US. Their recent CD This Is Us is quite good-check out the song Undone on it…and there are videos of Straight Through My HEart and Bigger. They are in this mag because it is a Japanese mag.

• inhumancreation
  • Sweetdisposition?

iloveyouux said:

iloveyouux said:

Back Street Boys? Uhm… what the fuck?
    ___
    They have great voices. Have you heard of any of their song?

No, I have but do they have any songs out lately? because I haven’t heard of them in a lonnnng time.
    Dude, the Back Street Boys are mega huge in Japan and everywhere outside of the USA and neighbors.

They’re HUGE outside of the US. People in the US forgot about them.
    I hope Jonas become like the back street boys. But I doubt it since they don’t have mega strong fan bases outside of the US to begin with unlike BSB who had beyond huge fan bases everywhere when they first came out.

Bitches, the whole wide world doesn’t revolve on what’s hot in the USA.
    Exactly. My boys are still going strong and they’re coming out with a new album soon.
    Pfft the Jonas Brother wish they could achieve what BSB have achieved. That will never happen. BSB have a STRONG and LOYAL fanbase and they have sold over 100 MILLION albums worldwide.

iloveyouux said:

iloveyouux said:

Back Street Boys? Uhm… what the fuck?
    ___
    They have great voices. Have you heard of any of their song?

They’re HUGE outside of the US. People in the US forgot about them.

Bitches, the whole wide world doesn’t revolve on what’s hot in the USA.

iloveyouux said:

Back Street Boys? Uhm… what the fuck?
    ___
    They have great voices. Have you heard of any of their song?

• peacelovehearts

Gorgeous girl <3

the back street boys are huge in spain, india, germany, japan, china, singapore, ireland and italy. they’re not huge in the US anymore.

their albums are selling millions more than everyone who’s ‘in’ in the us. i hate it when people think you can only be huge if you’re huge in the US. They’re not that huge in the US anymore, but their album still nabbed the number 7 top spot in the Billboard 200 selling over 81,000 copies in their first week.

That’s better than what most of those disney wannabes are selling. who you guys call ”HUGE”.

• cantbetamed

no one cares about her anymore.need a miley post! atleast she is still relavent!

did any of u c the ep. of victorious w the heat? the girl was in jean shorts a bikini top and boys were spraying her with water…if miley did that ppl would go crazy!

• iloveyouux

iloveyouux said:

Back Street Boys? Uhm… what the fuck?
    ___
    They have great voices. Have you heard of any of their song?

backstreet boys? gorillaz? avril? taylor?
    how boring?

• gymnastlovee95

suckit said:

who’s in ur icon?you?

_______

Yeah thats me and my friend.

• emma13

she is so pretty. and she needs to hurry up and come out with a new album. i mean fearless is good but getting old.

• peacelovehearts

Back Street Boys? Uhm… what the fuck?
    ___
    They have great voices. Have you heard of any of their song?

I think they came out with a cd a few years ago, but it failed :P

• spaceghost

My little Japaneses girl.

iloveyouux said:

iloveyouux said:

Back Street Boys? Uhm… what the fuck?
    ___
    They have great voices. Have you heard of any of their song?

_
    Not that I know of. I remember someone change one of their song and put which backstreet boys is gay! Lmao

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i’m in desperate need of new taylor songs.

what the fuck is this gook commie rag sayin?

Omg taylor’s got muscle! hahaha shes so hott

• iloveyouux

Back Street Boys? Uhm… what the fuck?

• xCookieMuffin

OMG ITS TAYTAY!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

oeanup showing a whole bunch of magazine and photo shoot shit is NOT news so get some better news for once! >:O

• gymnastlovee95

Nobody cares.
    Nah im just kiddinnn.

• sess nugget

I want some new music from her. Breathe 2.0, plz and ty.

• gymnastlovee95

SUMMER 2010 BITCHES! (:

• suckit

who’s in ur icon?you?

Sure Ocean Up. Post the article in Japanese because we can read it! Roll eyes

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

Love it. She looks gorgeous :)