Joe Jonas Nikki Reed ECLIPSE LONDON

• Broken Smile
  • inhumancreation

I loved Nikki Reed since the movie Thirteen. Just saying.

• karaclouds

meh, dnw.
    & i don’t really find him attractive anymore – as opposed to like 12 months ago.
    —————————-
    excuse me he’s hot, but everyone’s entitled to their opinions, but i love your icon (:

anyway i think thats photoshopped as he’s left the UK hmmmmm

• .Peppermint.

Joe’s Face.

• alltherightmoves.

anyway i think thats photoshopped as he’s left the UK hmmmmm/strong>

___________

yeah, i understand.
    It’s kind of hard to believe though, I mean a magazine reported he was on the carpet, and where has he worn this outfit to an event before?

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Thanks for listening to me OU ;)
    Joe looks smoking hot. The guy just gets better and better with every passing day.
    Just because they pose together doesnt mean they are together. Dont freak out tweenies.

• xJonasXCandyx

He needs to lose the beard.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

meh, dnw.
    —————————-

anyway i think thats photoshopped as he’s left the UK hmmmmm
    Your wrong.
    He was there.
    The end.
    It’s real.

• ThaiRibbon

they don’t look good together really. she’s like 25 or something…and his outfit and his neglection of shaving needs some sos attention.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

You guys are CRAZY.
    Joe WAS THERE.

• oneofakindxo

Joe’s face.. looks kinda weird. haha..
    And he looks awkward.

I don’t care what Joe does he could have a beard down to his knees that man is always hot in my book.

• whateverr.

the premiere wasn’t today; it was last week when he was still in the UK.

• -JulieSmile-

Yeah me too.. I still watch Thirteen every now and then.. haha.. (: and you know i finally realized that Vanessa anne Hudgens was in it.. Haha..

as rich as they are, you would think that the jobros would make themselves look some what attractive…

• Broken Smile

She’s only a year older than him, but
    I’m having a hard time picturing them together as a couple.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Jesus!, I can’t stand to look at Joe when he looks like a hobo a.k.a. Robert Patterson.

• oneofakindxo

There is other pics of theme together one where the obviously didn’t know they were being photographed and they are talking, and Joe is looking at there, they way he never looked at Demi!! Sorry just saying!

• ALLOTA

yea it looks photoshopped.
    fake photo :p

hes gone like really ugly now..
    he was real cute when he had long hair but now hes just well ugly.

• mileyistheboss

joe got ugly he looks like an old pedo now

Ohlalalalalallalaa.

• alltherightmoves.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

___________________________

blerh. robert pattinson always looks stoned -_-

• Angie

Oh God, here comes the dating rumors. This should be fun.

• samanthahorst

inb4madUKfans

I think he still looks good~
    It’s just an awkward picture.

Joe looks so ugly, and I can’t stand him anymore.

I’m going back to the Nick post.

• alltherightmoves.

whateverr. said:

the premiere wasn’t today; it was last week when he was still in the UK.

______________

There are other pictures of them together at this premiere and Joe is looking at her the way he should have been looking at Demi you know what I mean

• -JulieSmile-

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

—————————————-
    Actually i think he was trying to go for the whole Johnny Depp Look.. But is he really was then..FAIL (: haha

• mileyistheboss

Brace yourself Nikki. Good luck babe, you’re going to need it.

Nikki is gorgeous and so lovely. Unfortunately people won’t look past the fact she’s been seen with Joe Jonas and find some stupid reason to hate her.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

mileyistheboss said:

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

mileyistheboss said:

joe got ugly he looks like an old pedo now

Seriously are you 7? Pedos have signature look now?

yes and he fits the look hes aging badly they all are

Atleast you admitted to being a kid. Now go sleep, its well past your bedtime.

Holy shit.

Some people need to grow up

• itsme

I find it funny how some were saying “OMG, JOE IS SO HOT. FUCK ME NOW, JOE”. But now that he won’t shave, he’s fucking ugly.

Nice to know you only care about his looks.
    FYI- A man’s allowed to have a fucking beard. Get over it.

• ALLOTA

OceanUp’s users are all so funny :D
    I love reading your comments.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Jonas+Brothers+Performing+TODAY+Show+… what happened to him he looks so bad now

He grew up and decided to stop looking like a teenager.

I dont know what happened to Joe this past year …Those suits, those glasses, this beard …I dont know I think I dont find him as attractive as I used to.

He’s gorgeous. Love the fact he hasn’t shaved, he doesn’t look like such a little boy now.

• mileyistheboss

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

mileyistheboss said:

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

mileyistheboss said:

joe got ugly he looks like an old pedo now

Seriously are you 7? Pedos have signature look now?

yes and he fits the look hes aging badly they all are

Atleast you admitted to being a kid. Now go sleep, its well past your bedtime.

i didnt say yes to being 7 i said yes about pedos having a signature look FAILLLLLLLLL stfu joe jonas is ugly as hell now

• xoxokatie8

He grew up and decided to stop looking like a teenager.
    ____

You go anon coco. FOUR FOR YOU

• alltherightmoves.

____________

his curly hair was naiceee.

• dont jugde

*drooling @ Joe*

• Panda Bear Love

You people are fucking blind.
    Joseph Adam Jonas can pull off anything.

The scruff is just mm ;)

• mileyistheboss

He grew up and decided to stop looking like a teenager.

he needs to go back to that look

• itsme

Why the fuck do you care?! He’s not a little boy anymore! He’s 20, almost 21 years old. He’s a MAN. Everyone’s style changes SOME as they grow up and mature. Let the guy live his life.

I wonder what Nick would look like with scruff. Hmmm…

• Panda Bear Love

Nice to know you only care about his looks.
    FYI- A man’s allowed to have a fucking beard. Get over it.

Ikr? Blind idiots.

• xoxokatie8

I don’t understand why some of you are making fun of Joe for not shaving and saying how now he’s not attractive.
    How old are you? Like really.

Joe really let himself go.
    You’re not suppose to look 37 when you’re only 20, Joe.

• mileyistheboss

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

mileyistheboss said:

joe got ugly he looks like an old pedo now

Seriously are you 7? Pedos have signature look now?

yes and he fits the look hes aging badly they all are

Fact: Joe Jonas is a serial dater.

Joe looks so ugly, and I can’t stand him anymore.

I’m going back to the Nick post.

Wow, how superficial are you.

Joe!!! Joe!!!!

You are killing me!!!!

This is such an awkward picture

Joe does look a lot older than he should look. I think it’s the scruff and glasses. I’m not feeling his look lately.

I never found Joe attractive but some of his so called fans calling him ugly with his beard…that’s just sad…Joe doesn’t need those kind of fans….I like the Jo Bros for their music but I won’t stop being a fan just because he grew a beard…Grow up….The Jo Bros are growing up

ECLIPSE SUCKED DONT SEE IT! IT DRAGS ON TOO LONG THE TENT SCENE SUCKED!!!!!!

They’re not dating, but they’d be cute ;)

Danger-ous said:

Oh boy.

He looks good though. He sure has a hankering for plaids.
    That is fine with me. Love plaid!

All you little girls that don’t like Joes scruff..like boys that are obviously shall we say VANILLA..they fit into a mold and stay there..Joe has broke free!

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

I SAW TOY STORY 3 FOR THE 20TH TIME TODAY! I’m going to get a tattoo on my foot that says ANDY. I’m in love with him he is so perfect! I wish he was real!!!!
    SMH you again.
    We’ve heard your ‘Dreams’ now we’ve heard your story…
    now please in the nicest way; fuck off.

Joe Jonas can give me razor burn anyday baby bring on!!! but all you 12 and 13 year old don’t even know what razor burn is do ya?

• Danger-ous

Ummm…Ok. I think there are some serious clinical cases of people in this post. *concerned*

At any rate, perhaps they can make nifty little Joe dolls so everyone bitching about his looks can go fucking buy one and dress it up and shave it and comb his hair however their little heart desires.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

karaclouds said:

in my own opinion I LOVE the scruff, I think it’s sexy

and i agree, theres two of us

So what if there is a pic of him tomorrow all shaved with his glasses off..you stupid ass bitches will be the first ones on here calling him hot..adorable…hes so cute and funny!!! grow up and give me a break…hes hot always.

• Danger-ous

I’m actually not too concerned about the lack of warm reception his facial hair receives because I’m pretty sure those criticizing his looks probably look like a clubbed foot or Quasimodo.

• itsme

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I love you!

• Leah

and I agree,there’s four of us! lol

Jul 1, 2010 @ 01:43 pm
    karaclouds said:

in my own opinion I LOVE the scruff, I think it’s sexy

and i agree, theres two of us
    _____________________

and i agree, theres three of us

Yes, Katie. He did.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

Most of you guys are 7 year olds who are up way past your bedtime and all the sugar has gotten to your heads. Go to sleep kids or watch Sponge bob, this site isnt for you.

F is for friends who do stuff together.
    U is for you and me.
    N is for anywhere and anytime at all…
    *Cue the fishies* down here in the deep blue sea.

I don’t shave my legs everyday. Guess I’m a pedo and non-hygenic.

haha, it’s so ridiculous. It’s the same concept. Just because he has a ‘beard’ (which lets be honest here is hardly even a beard anyway) doesn’t mean he’s a pedo, unhygienic, trying to look like Johnny Depp, or looks too old. He’s a 20 year old guy who’s going to do what he wants, when he wants and not take a bit of notice to anyone else.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

In my own opinion I LOVE the scruff, I think it’s sexy. :)

• Elly

I think he looks nice. I LIKE regular Joe, not Disney-fied Joe. Scruff and glasses can stay. He looks comfortable, relaxed, and content. :)

• Anika

Wow, good thing Joe’s fans aren’t superficial AT ALL!
    First of all: He looks completely fine with the beard and
    the glasses. I mean, that’s just my opinion, but if you
    don’t like his beard, why don’t you just say “I prefer him
    shaven” instead of “Gosh, he’s so ugly now.” WTF?
    Joe just doesn’t want to look like a teen-star forever I guess.
    If you guys were fans, you would love him no matter what,
    even if he gets fat or something. (which probably won’t
    happen, but anyways…)

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

I love joe beard or no beard.

• rosie<3

Timber said:

yes i am he looks like shit

… Whatever you say… O_o

are u a guy or a girl?

• karaclouds

in my own opinion I LOVE the scruff, I think it’s sexy

and i agree, theres two of us

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

I’ve just like lost my dog :/

Joe Jonas ugly? Seriously? Have you not seent the teen vogue photoshoot he is near perfection!!

• Danger-ous

Oh boy.

He looks good though. He sure has a hankering for plaids.

• Tiffany :)

WOW! EVERYONE READ THIS:
    seriously guys? comeon…you cant just stop liking him because maybe you dont think he looks hot. in my opinion I think he looks gorgeous and less girlish. But if you stop liking him just cuz you dont like his looks at the moment…you were never a true fan to begin with…FAILURES :)
    kbye<3

this is probably the most random thing of the day….

• LaurenRomano

OH. MY. GOD. Will people who are going to trash him, please keep it to yourselves? If you don’t like him, good for you. Us who do like him, we’d rather you didn’t insult him. I think Joe looks gorgeous no matter what, and it just makes you look insecure and jealous insulting him. :]

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

I swear they need to ban anyone from under the age of 16 from using this site!

—~

Im 18 but why?

Joe – just go with the flow and don’t change. You are amazingly gorgeous and never more so that the last few weeks. I love your short hair, your handsome unshaven face, glasses (I’m short sighted too!), the stylish way you dress and how you live your life as a free spirit. Love you x

• :):):)

You know, big freaking deal if they’re dating! None of y’all will ever get a chance with them, so let them date who they want to.

• natjbguitargirl

I swear they need to ban anyone from under the age of 16 from using this site!
    ___
    y im 14

• Danger-ous

(replying to this) – Jul 1, 2010 @ 02:33 pm
    natjbguitargirl said:

I swear they need to ban anyone from under the age of 16 from using this site!
    ___
    y im 14
    Nice icon. Nice spelling.

Point taken.

Not dating YET – she is gorgeous – he is hot and that look he is giving her WOW!! So lets not start hating if they decide to date.

• natjbguitargirl

:) thanks

• karaclouds

livindalife said :

Aw, I actually think they’re cute together
    —————–

am i going to start a fight by saying that i prefer him with pixie? even though im not a big fan of them

• GoldenGal9311

Danger-ous said:

_______________

LOL!

• Danger-ous

I think some of you live in the ice age. I think part of it isn’t really your fault as you’re 11 and all the boys you like don’t have any hair anywhere yet, so that’s your idea of cute.

But come on, the guy is gonna be 21 very soon. You have nooooo problem when he’s standing on the catwalk shaking his ass for you, but this…this is a problem.

It’s not even like you won a Miss Teen Pageant.

Danger-ous said:

It’s not even like you won a Miss Teen Pageant.
    —————-
    THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE! Lovelovelove it =)

He looks like Johnny Depp o_O

If you don’t find him that attractive than that’s your opinion.

Joe was at the premiere, people were talking about it YESTERDAY, and yes, the London premiere was yesterday. He was there.

This is a picture of Joe with Nikki. They take pictures with actors at premieres, maybe they were just talking and chit-chatting. Considering that Joe wants to do some acting, that might be a reason why he swung by the premiere, in hopes of landing a role in one of the Breaking Dawn movies, since there’s apparently going to be two.

How the hell does that make them a couple? Grow up. Is it a crime to take a picture with the opposite gender now? Is friendship, or even talking to someone of the opposite gender considered dating? No. It doesn’t in real life, so why should it mean that for them?

• Maralovelovelove

never thought i’d see this… ? hahaha random. okay. the papparazzi most likely made them stand next to eachother for a quick picture. i never thought about it, but they’d make a cute couple now that i see them side by side…

• boisegirl

i think he looks sexy no matter how he looks and honestly i find him more attractive now than 2008

• boisegirl

• boisegirl

• karaclouds

Jul 1, 2010 @ 01:43 pm
    karaclouds said:

in my own opinion I LOVE the scruff, I think it’s sexy

and i agree, theres two of us
    _____________________

and i agree, theres three of us
    ———————–
    kk

Jul 1, 2010 @ 01:58 pm
    Danger-ous said:

It’s not even like you won a Miss Teen Pageant.
    ——————————-
    LMFAO..THAT IS THE BEST THING I HEARD ALL DAY. I COULD KISS YOU FOR THAT! BUT I WON’T.

• Afterglow

Joe is gorgeous, facial hair or no facial hair. Personally, his facial hair is really sexy to me. Nikki Reed is so beautiful, and I had no clue she was in ‘Thirteen’ until I looked it up, haha. I can’t believe people think they’re dating because they took a few photos together, who must peoples minds jump to so many conclusions?

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Danger-ous said:

It’s not even like you won a Miss Teen Pageant.

Ikr their daddys pay thier bills but they still whine!

Wtf :/

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

He looks like Johnny Depp o_O

Honey I love joe. But not even he is that lickable.

he’s 20 people! and he can’t see without glasees so shut the fuck up! he looks hot!
    you are so damn stupid .. well some of you

I swear they need to ban anyone from under the age of 16 from using this site!

• Anonymous567865443

lo parto a jose!!! :P

• SophssJONAS :)

He’s only gonna break break break break your heart.. (8)

• natjbguitargirl
  • Fiona

I’m not sure they look good together. But I like their oufits.

• Fiona

Joe’s look with the glasses reminds me of another actor, but I’m not sure who?

• biancaaaa

OMG JOE, RASPA ESSA BARBA xD

• whatsernamegigi

Bitches, he’s Joe fucking Jonas. He can do what he damn well pleases.

amen nikki
    your outfit on LA premier was ugly as hell

for the first time i love your dress nikki
    for the first time i DON’T joe outfit or face :(
    sorry but i still love youu joe

• your mama

are you seriouse joe you change demi for that old women shes ugly nasty

it’s not photoshopped because there are more pictures of him at this event actually.. get your facts straight.

• superJOEman

I love you Joseph. <3

oh God, I’d let him do me with or without beard…he’s always so fucking hot and that’s a fact!!!!!!

oh boy; the fans thinks he’s ugly because the Jonas brothers will never marry any of you losers get it threw your little kiddie minds just because they say their virgins does not mean they want to marry a virgin the are still celebrity men who want to suck down the throats of hot celebrity woman even if they don;t poke them or admit it publicly. They like other celebrities just need your money other then that you will never marry any of them they do not want poor fat ugly regular girls. Peace!!!

• lhasalil

Danger-ous said:

I’ve never heard of facial hair being such a big deal. I hate to scar anyone but he’s got a bunch of hair a bunch of other places. ;)
    OMG, I hope you’re not trying to suggest that Joe may have pubic hair or something because really, if he does I’m not sure I can cope – that would just make him – so ugly …… ;P

• Urgency

Well, that doesn’t look awkward at all. o.o

And, am I the only person who actually likes scruffy Joe with the glasses? He looks better than he did in his Camp Rock days.

• Cady Heron

ATTENTION GIRLS THAT HAVEN’T HIT PUBURTY:

SHUT THE F@CK UP AND GO TO BED.

Thank you. :)

Dont u think it is kind of weird how he just got over a break up and NOW he is off flirting with girls!!

Thought she had broken up with the boyfriend but who can tell with these celebrity rumours. Anyway think her and Joe would make a cute couple much better than Disney Demi.

• Danger-ous

Jul 1, 2010 @ 05:09 pm
    lhasalil said:

Danger-ous said:

Nooooo, nothing like that. ;) He’s asexual and hairless.

• lhasalil

Tiffany :) said:

WOW! EVERYONE READ THIS:
    kbye<3
    I get your point but when the hell did Joe ever look ‘girlish’? If he’s ever looked like a female, then I’m going to have to face up to the fact that I may, in fact, be a lesbian and never realized until now.

Facial hair seems to be something that people either LOVE or HATE. Yes he does look more the cute Disney star when he wears contacts and blow drys his hair every day obviously Joe does not want to do this any more. Just let him grow up and do what he wants. For one I have been very happy and proud to see the charity work he is doing and this trip to Africa was amazing he seems a really genuine and caring person – so let up on him and stop being so superficial about his appearance.

this pic looks fake to me i dunno why lol

this is totally fake…look at the joe’s hand at her side its photo-shopped in and the way nikki poses looks too bold like she was standing by herself…they tired to make this perfect..but everyone can see that its fake and just them standing together looks awkward….like look at his legs…just if this was true they would be much closer!! we don’t need geniuses to point out the obvious!!

• lhasalil

Danger-ous said:

Jul 1, 2010 @ 05:09 pm
    lhasalil said:

Danger-ous said:

Nooooo, nothing like that. ;) He’s asexual and hairless.
    Erm …. or Joe the eunoch maybe!

• Misaki

Ok, is this photoshopped or what?!

you morons do realize that nikki has a boyfriend that’s not joe, right? i think there was engagement talk between the two as well. why don’t you do your research first. ;)

he messes up nikkis prettyness. lol

• February_Air

i love the color of Nikki’s dress, she’s so pretty. Joe looks really nice.

the premiere wasn’t today; it was last week when he was still in the UK.

Ok so i live in the UK and i can promise you the premiere was today (in London) and he was there. It comes out in cinemas here on the July 9th which is next week.

• xoxokatie8

He grew up and decided to stop looking like a teenager.

he needs to go back to that look
    ___

And you need to go back to playing webkinz

• Panda Bear Love

Joe is a fucking 20 year old man. He can do what the fuck he wants and doesn’t care if you little girls don’t like his facial hair.

The scruff makes him Joe <3
    Fuck off his d.ick.

• GoldenGal9311

Why are people always ragging on him? So what if he has facial hair now? He’s kind of a MAN now. Wtf man.

Anyway, he and Nikki look cute together! <3

I saw a pic from the premiere where he is not wearing his purity ring, wonder why…
    Here’s the link if you don’t believe me http://twitpic.com/21l8vy

• natjbguitargirl

woah that would be weird if they dated lmao

I honestly don’t mind scruff. But on Joe, I just don’t think it works. He doesn’t look the greatest with it IMO.

mileyistheboss said:

joe got ugly he looks like an old pedo now

Seriously are you 7? Pedos have signature look now?

yes and he fits the look hes aging badly they all are

The person above, you’re very immature, pedos do not have a ‘look’ and just because someone doesn’t look like a 13 year old anymore and hasn’t shaved isn’t a reason to call them a pedo.(No hate to you, just saying, lay off)

• dont jugde

Joe Jonas is fucking GORGEOUS if you can’t see it then GTFO and stop hating.

• Leah

lol Jikki! I ship it now :)

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Jul 1, 2010 @ 01:15 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

mileyistheboss said:

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

mileyistheboss said:

joe got ugly he looks like an old pedo now

Seriously are you 7? Pedos have signature look now?

yes and he fits the look hes aging badly they all are

Atleast you admitted to being a kid. Now go sleep, its well past your bedtime.

You said yes to the first thing I asked which was are you 7? You need to fucking stfu and gtfo if you dislike him so much and think he’s so ugly. Why waste your time on a ugly pedo? Go fantasise about shrek now.

• Panda Bear Love

Nikki looks all glamorus and Joe looks like shit.

First. Learn how to spell GLAMOROUS.
    Second. Nobody cares.

Exactly, Most men have stubble at the least cause it grows so quickly and they can’t be bothered to shave it off. The only guys that bother are the ones that either don’t get facial here or really hate it. But hey, they’ll grow up one day and realize this.

eclipse was great!
    i mean i’m not a huge fan or anything but i liked really loved it(:

• AmazedBySmileyy
  • SJG97

So what’s their couple name? Jikki?

PS:I know they aren’t really a couple.But I think it would be awesome if they were. Peace.Love.Jikki. XP

I wonder what Nick would look like with scruff. Hmmm…
    _____

Lol! I don’t think I could ever imagine Nick with facial hair.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Havent you people heard of fucking personality!? or do you just go for looks? Either way Joe Jonas has both those things.

joe is always hot … but if you take away those glasses and did the beard the beard would be even more ‘hot

He really needs to shave. Facial hair doesn’t mean you are a man. It means you don’t care enough about your personal hygiene and what you look like to shave.

• karaclouds

So what’s their couple name? Jikki?
    ————————————–

horrible name

• No Bitchassness

Has anyone seen Eclipse yet?

• jt710

I like the facial hair. Looks sexy on him. :)

G.rapes.

*writing all of this because OU thinks i’m spamming. Thanks oceanup, thanks.

He grew up and decided to stop looking like a teenager.

he needs to go back to that look
    ___

And you need to go back to playing webkinz

Win. The person above you is clearly very immature or young as she classes a man with a beard a Pedo and refuses to like him unless he looks like a teenager… She’ll grow up one day.

They are NOT dating.

He was posing with her. OU doesn’t show the whole side of the story.

I’M NOT SPAMMING

AHHH

And you need to go back to playing webkinz

___

Thank you anon.
    Want a cookie?

Hmm I should have read the title, I assumed this was in America. I am so confused now. Is he is London or is he not?

grapes grapes grapes.

• Panda Bear Love

I liked him better when he had his teenager look.

Reality check. He’s 20! And having a beard automatically makes you a pedo? My dad has a beard? Is he a pedo? No. Fuck off.

• xoxokatie8

I think oceanup thinks gr.apes is a bad word. I keep getting spammed when I just say that word.

Ohhh oceanup

Facial does not make you any less hygienic. Please. It’s personal preference, some guys like it and find it easier to deal with and some guys like to shave. I really don’t know why it’s such a big deal to some people. It’s not like he’s got a santa beard going on. Lay off.

i saw it it SUCKED big time. edward is so ugly. hes a hairy monster he looked better in twilight. he looks like an old man now.

It’s probably some kinky word the owner of this shitty site uses in bed or to get off.

Nikki looks all glamorus and Joe looks like shit.

• Sam In Atlanta

I love how you’re all telling a grown man what he NEEDS to do. In reality, what you all NEED to do is STFU and get off Joe’s dick already. He doesn’t have to shave, wear contacts, or grow out his hair to please pre-pubescent girls. He’s an adult and can make his own decisions. If you don’t like the way he looks, you can go back to kissing your Justin Bieber posters. Joe is beautiful…inside and out. Quit being such superficial bitches and get over yourselves.

• Gracie

Oceanup should start posting Johnny Depp news.. ;)

• alltherightmoves.

______________

you sound 11.

Jul 1, 2010 @ 01:51 pm
    alltherightmoves. said:

______________

you sound 11.
    _______________________

LMFAO don’t get honey..just because I guessed your age right, and you don’t have the guts to asked what the hell razor burn is. But you did prove my point to thank you for that!

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Gracie said:

Oceanup should start posting Johnny Depp news.. ;)

i would litterally become more addicted to this site than i am already :/

Sam In Atlanta said:

I swear. You and Danger-ous should like write a book, or something. Or just dominate the world.

• Valerie

ok joe really needs to shave more he looks alot better when he does shave its so ugly with all the scruff on his face like i still love him and all but i just think he should shave more.

wow. you guys are so cruel O_o
    he’s growing up, therefore his looks
    are going to change, whether you superficial
    bitches like it or not.
    he’s ugly? you’ve got to be kidding me.
    your standards are way too high.
    nobody’s going to date you if you get on
    their ass about shaving everyday. just saying.

• livindalife

Aw, I actually think they’re cute together.

• natjbguitargirl

really its the glasses to me i wanna see his brown eyes:)

wow. you guys are so cruel O_o
    he’s growing up, therefore his looks
    are going to change, whether you superficial
    bitches like it or not.
    he’s ugly? you’ve got to be kidding me.
    your standards are way too high.
    nobody’s going to date you if you get on
    their ass about shaving everyday. just saying.

Nikki Reed HAS a boyfriend, who is NOT Joe.

wonder what Nick would look like with scruff. Hmmm…
    _____

Lol! I don’t think I could ever imagine Nick with facial hair.
    Can’t imagine it either. Does he even have any?

• karaclouds

karaclouds said:

in my own opinion I LOVE the scruff, I think it’s sexy

and i agree, theres two of us

yaaay party!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

itsme said:

They are NOT dating.

He was posing with her. OU doesn’t show the whole side of the story.

Its sad that even if he takes a picture with someone he’s ‘dating’ that person. The fucking 9 year olds need a life.

California sunshine,
    You’re icon is so adorable

• itsme

I don’t shave my legs everyday. Guess I’m a pedo and non-hygenic.

• dont jugde

Please GTFO. thank you :)

• Danger-ous

LMAO, “purity ring”. The gig is up ladies.

• Panda Bear Love

You are the smartest anon I’ve ever met.

Joe looks so ugly, and I can’t stand him anymore.

I’m going back to the Nick post.

Wow, how superficial are you.

No, the “He’s ugly” has nothing to do with the fact that I cannot stand him.

• GRACIE

Joe look like he’s 35 here.!! I hate his hair short… It looked best the way he had it on their last world tour!!

• xoxokatie8

Now Joe’s done with stupid fansssssssssss. The real fans are much better.

Couldn’t help myself, I was listening to the song ;)

• Panda Bear Love

You’re right about the Johnny Depp thing

SURE.
    So EVERY other guy out in the world that has a beard wants to pull of a Depp look?

GTFO.

Fact: Joe Jonas is a serial dater.
    Well most guys his age do date. Doesn’t mean relationship, just going out on a date. Besides he and Nikki probably just posed together and talked on the red carpet. I really feel for Nick today because some tabloids (weak ones) are still going rabid on him and now Joe is going to be taking heat too.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Ugh, some people piss me off.
    ‘He should shave off his beard.’

Oh comeon, like he’s going to listen to you, ‘Why did you get rid of your scruff?’ ‘Cause the fans told me too.’ he would never do that. So just accept him for who he is already!

You are the smartest anon I’ve ever met.

haha, nah some people are just THAT dumb ;)

• rosie<3

joe sure has aged terrible damn..he needs shave grow out his hair & look like this again —> http://www.flickr.com/photos/25229092@N08/2372625313/

• dont jugde

Now Joe’s done with stupid fansssssssssss. The real fans are much better.

Couldn’t help myself, I was listening to the song ;)

oh katie ….

Joe looks like shit beard or no beard! People need to get over it and accept that not everyone has a shitty taste like the people who find him attractive!

xoxokatie8 said:

Now Joe’s done with stupid fansssssssssss. The real fans are much better.

Couldn’t help myself, I was listening to the song ;)
    Now Joe’s done with fake and superficial fans. Yes.

• xoxokatie8

Now Joe’s done with stupid fansssssssssss. The real fans are much better.

Couldn’t help myself, I was listening to the song ;)

o katie ….
    ___

Oh come on..
    -__-

don’t judge me!

• claymm

mileyistheboss – i like how you’re hating on Joe for trying to look his age, when Miley looks like she’s trying to grow up to fast.

I like Miley, and I don’t mind how she dresses, but sometimes, she just tries WAY TOO HARD.

So back off.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

xoxokatie8 said:

California sunshine,
    You’re icon is so adorable

Thanks :)

haha that might have helped ;) yeah he’s still in London.

• GoldenGal9311

Nikki Reed HAS a boyfriend, who is NOT Joe.
    _____________

Actually they broke up. But I’m sure she and Joe aren’t dating. She said that she wants to be single for a looooong time.

• AAC

Uh-huh, holy shit
    It’s about time you get off my dick

Do you guys realize the only time people truly hate or make news on a Jonas is when they are seen or rumored with a girl. If that is the worse thing they do in life is date, then we should be proud. Most young people date, more often then them. But normal people don’t get the publicity, hate and rumors swirling about them. At least they aren’t making the news for bad things.

• jackkiee

thirteen was filmed at my middle school! nikki reed rocks

• Timber

Are you being serious? :|

• AAC

wonder what Nick would look like with scruff. Hmmm…
    _____

Lol! I don’t think I could ever imagine Nick with facial hair.
    Can’t imagine it either. Does he even have any?
    ______

Probably not. That kid has skin like a baby’s ass. -_-

I don’t shave my legs everyday. Guess I’m a pedo and non-hygenic.
    Good one! I don’t shave mine everyday either. Frankly, because I am too lazy..

• dont jugde

WTF? Joe looks flawless before and he still does.

• GoldenGal9311

I can’t believe people are trashing Joe like this just because he has facial hair. I hope these aren’t the same bitches who were saying “You. me. Me. Bed. Now” a couple of years ago.

• AAC

Oh he looks fine people. Though I could do without the glasses but whatever floats Joe’s boat.

it looks photoshopped

• itsme

I better get off of here. I’m afraid I’m going to break my laptop.

Moving on –

Did Joe go alone to the Eclipse premier?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I approve, but nothing too serious you hear Joseph?

• .Peppermint.

I love your Icon <3 Is hat Kerli?

• alltherightmoves.

meh, dnw.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Joe is my bbl and if he was to ever date Nikki ( probably not ) she better treat him right! >:I

• -PLOBNRG.

Fuck every single one of you who thinks Joe is a pedo because he has some fucking scruff. Honestly, fucking SCRUFF isn’t going to change him or his personality. I’m sure he’s so damn sorry he has facial hair now because he grew up.
    Don’t want a beard or scruff? Go to Justin Biebitch. He won’t be growing any for a LONG time.
    Okay, now fuck off.

• INeedAHero

Um…. ok then.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Joe needs to shave, get rid of those glasses, and grow out his hair.
    Jesus, he is starting to look like a hobo. O.O

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Not his best look. Those glasses just kill everything.

• -JulieSmile-

Haha what the fuck?
    This is something I thought I would never see..
    haha.. Now watch Jonas Fans are gonna Hate on Nikki..

• INeedAHero

Kinda weird actually.

wow she is hot but he is a “no no”

JJJOOOEEE!!! III LLLOOOVVVEEE YYYOOOUUU!!!!
    MMMAARRRYYY MMMEEE!!!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

• rosie<3

Timber said:

Are you being serious? :|

yes i am he looks like shit

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

GoldenGal9311 said:

I can’t believe people are trashing Joe like this just because he has facial hair. I hope these aren’t the same bitches who were saying “You me. Me. Bed. Now” a couple of years ago.
    I cant believe it either. It’s frankly a load of shit. People should love him for him, even if he went and grew a full on beard with sideburns.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

-JulieSmile- said:

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

—————————————-

Johnny depp. yummy :D

• dont jugde

Moving on –

Did Joe go alone to the Eclipse premier?

i think so? ………..

• girl crush mileyyyyy

nice land, joe! haha. how weird! but cute at the same time!

:D

• karaclouds

—————————————

eck hemmm; just because i don’t go for boys who are vain and only care about themselves…. is that bad taste?

• itsme

READ. He is NOT dating her.

Furthermore, it’s OKAY to not like his look, we all have opinions, but to sit there and TRASH him and to say that he’s fugly and he needs to shave,etc,etc, is so disrespectful, proving that some of you really aren’t fans. If he wants to have fucking facial hair, LET HIM.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I’m off. I dont have time to waste on you ignorant bitches. SMH. And you guys called yourself fans.

• Timber

yes i am he looks like shit

… Whatever you say… O_o

• Danger-ous

• karaclouds

meh, dnw.
    —————————-

anyway i think thats photoshopped as he’s left the UK hmmmmm
    Your wrong.
    He was there.
    The end.
    It’s real
    sozzles, the photo just looks awkward |:

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Just because Joe has a beared does NOT make him look like hobo!
    You children act like you have never seen a guy with a beard. Gosh.

• samanthahorst

this this this

• Meh.

Oh boy. The only two brothers that are really decent are Kevin and Frankie… (sigh) Joe’s moved on quickly.

• Hilary

Omg Joe ..

Did it ever occur to any of you that he’s probably just posing with her? There are pictures of both of them alone and they didn’t arrive together so I’m pretty sure it’s just a photo op. He gets his picture taken with people all the time. There are pictures of him with his arm around Justin Bieber. He’s not dating him. OU just likes the dramz.

• mileyistheboss

its not photo shopped theres alot of pictures of them together at the premiere

• karaclouds

anyway i think thats photoshopped as he’s left the UK hmmmmm/strong>

___________

yeah, i understand.
    ——————————–
    i know, like i said the photo looks awkward and weird,

• alltherightmoves.

___________

link?

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

mileyistheboss said:

joe got ugly he looks like an old pedo now

Seriously are you 7? Pedos have signature look now?