Miley Cyrus On Hannah Montana Ending

Credit: calmdownlovey. 1+

• HeatherJBxoxo

Im completly in love with my Icon <3 <3.
    Anyone in love with seth *adam* too ? :) x

lol *raise hand*
    Me three. Love me some Seth Cohen :D ahhh
    He’s nominated for a TCA, vote for him :D

• Joejonasfarawraw

Im completly in love with my Icon <3 <3.
    Anyone in love with seth *adam* too ? :) x

lol *raise hand*

Hehe , miley looks gorgeous on your icon :)

• Joejonasfarawraw

Me three. Love me some Seth Cohen :D ahhh
    He’s nominated for a TCA, vote for him :D

Ofcourse :D

• karaclouds

i love the oc (:
    on this post i wonder what mileys future shall be – well al the disneys stars,; theres a question, LOL

• WakaWakaEhEh

Brazil is out!! D:<

Yay Miley…

• idkMyBFFjill

why the fuck did people cut videos short like the first one?
    or when they have like a 10 minute video and split into 3 parts? like wtf.

just ranting, ignore me.

It’s really sad that is ending. o_o’ =/=/

• Hilary

Im completly in love with my Icon <3 <3.
    Anyone in love with seth *adam* too ? :) x

lol *raise hand*

Hehe , miley looks gorgeous on your icon :)

THE NETHERLANDS WON! ?
    WHOOOOO! : D

Brazil is out!! D:<

OMG Netherlands 2-1 Brazil

=0

Can’t Be Tamed debut #3 with only 106000 copies sold and this week is expected to already be down to #25 poor Miley nobody wants you anymore bitch!!

I love her, she’s the best. : )

And….THE NETHERLANDS WON! ?
    WHOOOOOOO! : D

• karaclouds

yes,but this album is her best internationally…..just sayin’

• Hilary

why the fuck did people cut videos short like the first one?
    or when they have like a 10 minute video and split into 3 parts? like wtf.

i know. smh.

• GoldenGal9311

The Netherlands win! Wooooo! The team that I predicted would win this World Cup is still in it. Bout to get my Netherlands icon out again.

Sad to see Brazil go though.

And please Germany, kick Argentina’s ass tomorrow. They can’t go any further into this World Cup or their heads will explode.

She is fading faster than my toosie pop!

• karaclouds

You mean maradonna (the crazy Argentina’s manger (: )

• Miley fan

I luv miley and its youtube miley videos

karaclouds said:

You mean maradonna (the crazy Argentina’s manger (: )
    __________

Yes! And the arrogant fans.

I like the players though.

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:04 am
    karaclouds said:

yes,but this album is her best internationally…..just sayin’
    _________________________________________

Nobody in America cares how many album you may or may not sell in Spain or Germany…….just sayin’

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

OUs so dead.

• idkMyBFFjill

How on earth do they call her an ugly duckling when she first started hannah??? she was unbelievably gorgeous for a 13 year old back then.

• elmooo

love her
    ‘all the honeys who are making money
    throw your hands up at me’

miley, put your hands up :)

• karaclouds

Yes! And the arrogant fans.

I like the players though.

Yeah, i haven’t heard much of the fans, all ive heard about is how bad england were…
    but messi is like god of football.

• Panda Bear Love

Can Twitter stop being a bitch every once in a while?

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:04 am
    karaclouds said:

yes,but this album is her best internationally…..just sayin’
    _________________________________________

It seems to always be the Selena stans who are calling the album a flop but they never mention how Selenas brand new and highly advertised single went?HMmm

• Joejonasfarawraw

Anytime :)

• RainySaturdays

====

Record supervisors care. And the way you talk makes me think you might be a Selena stan. Let’s look at Selena’s sales. And Selena had so much more promo than Miley did.

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:14 am

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:04 am
    karaclouds said:

yes,but this album is her best internationally…..just sayin’
    _________________________________________

_______________________________________
    I can’t stand Selena Gomez either she sucks just as bad as Miley…but you better read what Billboard, Rolling Stone, Perez Hilton ect. are saying about Miley Record Sales its not good!

• simplygood

I know I cannot believe Brazil is OUT!:(
    I like your icon, Messi!!

• Panda Bear Love

No, it’s true. The internet almost crashed when the US beat Algeria. It was in an article.

Stupid football :p

• WakaWakaEhEh

I heard Messi is getting sick. D; I f he misses tomorrow’s game, Argentina has no chance…

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Justin Gaston gets Naked for PETA:

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Panda Bear Love said:

bahaha xD I remember I even cry in that movie.

When Mufasa dies.. :( And Simba’s going “daddy wake up..”

Kills me EVERY TIME

Yes! Its so sad I bawled my eyes out in that part

Yes! Its so sad I bawled my eyes out in that part

Disney’s good at making me cry -__-

WakaWakaEhEh said:

___________

I heard about that. Even though I want Argentina to lose, I want to see him play.

Love Mulan so much <3333
    The best Disney movie ever <33333

I’m going for The Lion King as the best. :p

“Simba….Remember who you are” :'(

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I feel bad for that girl.
    First she had to allow Justin’s fugly self’s hand hold her boob
    Second she had to put her butt on his dick…NASTY…

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I feel bad for that girl.
    First she had to allow Justin’s fugly self’s hand hold her boob
    Second she had to put her butt on his dick…NASTY…

im not spamming .

• hithere

lion king is the best ever.

• hithere

brazil, i still love ya.

• karaclouds

I feel bad for that girl.
    First she had to allow Justin’s fugly self’s hand hold her boob
    Second she had to put her butt on his dick…NASTY…

hehe, AGREED heeya (:

• GoldenGal9311

I love the Lion King! But I like Pocahontas a little better.

• fan4lyftwitter

Lion King and Toy Story are the best Disney movies ever.

• Lilly

Love Mulan so much <3333
    The best Disney movie ever <33333
    Mulan!
    My childhood hero growing up :P

“Simba….Remember who you are” :'(

More like “daddy wake up..” :'(
    That kills me.

• hithere

GoldenGal9311 said:

I love the Lion King! But I like Pocahontas a little better.
    i love your icon! she is goooorgeus.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

I feel bad for that girl.
    First she had to allow Justin’s fugly self’s hand hold her boob
    Second she had to put her butt on his dick…NASTY…
    ____________

LOL

• hithere

“Simba….Remember who you are” :'(

More like “daddy wake up..” :'(
    That kills me.
    ooooh that makes me wanna cry, like, every single time i see it. :'(

hithere said:

GoldenGal9311 said:

I love the Lion King! But I like Pocahontas a little better.
    i love your icon! she is goooorgeus.
    __________

I love your icon too. He is spectacular.

• hithere

i love mulan, but lion king is… oh.

• Panda Bear Love

I love the Lion King! But I like Pocahontas a little better.

POCAHONTAS!! <3
    She's my favourite Disney princess.

She’s not girly or with makeup or all that crap. She likes to be free and wild ;)

Plus John Smith is one hell of a HUNK <3

When I was little I dressed as Mulan for Halloween haha I love that movie<3

• karaclouds

i feel lonely |: LOL

• hithere

GoldenGal9311 said:

hithere said:

GoldenGal9311 said:

I love the Lion King! But I like Pocahontas a little better.
    i love your icon! she is goooorgeus.
    __________

I love your icon too. He is spectacular.
    thx! <3

Justin Gaston gets Naked for PETA:

I feel bad for that girl.
    First she had to allow Justin’s fugly self’s hand hold her boob
    Second she had to put her butt on his dick…NASTY..

Lmao poor girl.

• GoldenGal9311

Toy Story 3 was amazing. I was embarrassed for crying though. Lol.

This anon person needs to SHUT UP!!! No one cares. Do you find joy in causing other people pain? Do you enjoy trash talking people you don’t know? Do you like the feeling of putting someone else down just to make yourself feel better? Keep Your opinions to yourself. No one cares about you and your opinions. You’re being an annoying jealous brat. Calm the he’ll down and gtfo. What point are you trying to prove anyways? That miley’s popularity is declining? What difference does that make to you? Will it change your Iife drastically? You’re just wasting your time. And you’re proving to us nothing more except the fact that you have bad character.

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:28 am
    fan4lyftwitter said:

Not to mention that Miley went up against the hottest names in music this month. Christina Lady antebellum Eminem Drak ozzie The roots etc all had albums out.
    ————————————-
    That is hardly an exuse…there is amazing artist that come out with albums every fucking month..are telling me Miley fan bought Eminems album instead? Hell no they just didn’t buy her album because she just doesn’t have that many fans anymore!!

• Lilly

NGL I still sing all the classic Disney songs

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:26 am
    fan4lyftwitter said:

Her sales went from 9% ages 16-22 last album to 57% between the ages of 16-22 which proves she is transitioning qi=uite well to the older teen market.
    ___________________________

Yeah right tell me a lie I would actually believe!

Paulette said:

The World Cup sucks this year -___-
    ____________

Not to me. My World Cup prediction is still going strong.

• Panda Bear Love

It’s because Brazil lost and people started tweeting about it. Just like when the US won against Algeria, Twitter was saying “over capacity” for about 30 minutes.

Oh whatever. Some people don’t really care about that :p

Justin Gaston gets Naked for PETA:
    Oh god…. O_o

MY EYES!!!! O.o

• idkMyBFFjill

oh yea brazil’s out, wat up with that!!!

• fan4lyftwitter

Wait what teams are left?

Justin Gaston gets Naked for PETA:
    Oh god…. O_o

MY EYES!!!! O.o
    _______

WTF man.

Damn it I can’t rant on twitter -_-

Mardonna is amazing, he’s a great coach.
    And their players are amazing too, like Messi for example is a great player.

They’re amazing, I really think they’re going to win from Germany
    __________
    He’s such a funny little man

Haha, I know right. You gotta love him.
    Standing on the side line the entire match.
    True dedication. He’s like their big/little papa, haha.

GoldenGal9311 said:

Justin Gaston gets Naked for PETA:
    Oh god…. O_o

MY EYES!!!! O.o
    _______

WTF man.

My eyes D:

• WakaWakaEhEh

Justin Gaston gets Naked for PETA:
    Terminating my eyes… 43% complete..

GoldenGal9311 said:

Paulette said:

The World Cup sucks this year -___-
    ____________

Not to me. My World Cup prediction is still going strong.

—————-

Who are you rooting for?

Justin Gaston gets Naked for PETA:

ahahahahhahahahahahhaha4evaaa!

fan4lyftwitter said:

Wait what teams are left?
    _____________

Netherlands(wooo)

Ghana

Germany

Argentina

Uruguay(Did I spell that right?)

Spain

Paraguay

I think that’s it…

MILEY MY DAD WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU WILL SUCK HIS DICK? LIKE YOU DO YOUR DADDY’S!

I’m having a Disney Movies marathon :p

So far I’ve watched Cinderella, The Swan Princess, The Lion King, Tarzan, Aladdin, Mulan, The Sleeping Beauty,

And currently watching The Little Mermaid ;)

• Panda Bear Love

I’m going for Spain or Argentina ;)

I’m having a Disney Movies marathon :p

And currently watching The Little Mermaid ;)

——————-

Aww those movies are my childhood…

… Perez Hilton? SMH.
    I can’t take you seriously.

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:14 am

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:04 am
    karaclouds said:

yes,but this album is her best internationally…..just sayin’
    _________________________________________

_______________________________________

Perez did not say crap about it actually and Rolling stone and Billboard said the album was a great transition into adulthood with decent sales. So I do not see what you are talking about. What she sold for a teen star braking out of disney without and advertising was very respectable. And as she gets older she will sell more and be more respected to the adult community.

Paulette said:

GoldenGal9311 said:

Paulette said:

The World Cup sucks this year -___-
    ____________

Not to me. My World Cup prediction is still going strong.

—————-

Who are you rooting for?
    _______

The Netherlands. I predicted that they would win this World Cup. I’m pretty good at predicting things. Lol.

I also predicted that the Phillies would win the World Series in 08. But that was a coincidence.

• Panda Bear Love

Aww those movies are my childhood…

Mine too, haha. My all time favourite is The Lion King. NOTHING can top that. Not even Avatar lmao.

Wait what teams are left?

The Netherlands, Spain, Argetina, Germany, Ghana, Urugay and Paraguay.

I’m having a Disney Movies marathon :p

And currently watching The Little Mermaid ;)

Love Mulan so much <3333
    The best Disney movie ever <33333

Oh whatever. Some people don’t really care about that :p
    _________

• karaclouds

look selena stan anonymous theres 3 of us against one of you – go and cry in your little corner; its not a massive war, geez- have a nice life (:

GoldenGal9311 said:

Toy Story 3 was amazing. I was embarrassed for crying though. Lol.

—————

Hahah i cried too!

Panda Bear Love said:

I love the Lion King! But I like Pocahontas a little better.

POCAHONTAS!! <3
    She’s my favourite Disney princess.

Plus John Smith is one hell of a HUNK <3
    ___________

<3 <3 <3

• simplygood

haha funny how everyone is talking about Disney movies and soccer!haha

Most of the teams I’ve rooted have lost, pretty much all of the teams I’ve rooted for have lost..haha:)NOT GOOd.

• areyouonDOPE…

you forgot to mention how only girls between those ages listen to her ….. an international popstar would be someone like lady gaga js

• Lilly

GoldenGal9311 said:

Toy Story 3 was amazing. I was embarrassed for crying though. Lol.
    —————
    IA, it was so sad though

Nooooooo.. he needs to play! D:

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:28 am

————————————-

NO When people buy albums of an artist they are not die hard fans all the time many buy it because they like their music and they know whats hot at the moment. This week all the hype was on Eminem. HWR did zero promotion for Mileys new album many didnot even know it was out.And she lost the kiddie fans big shit no artist wants five year old fans anyways thats Selenas job. Mileys got real teen fns now. And jusging by the 300,000 already illegal downloads she apparently has too many teen fans which could be a problem.

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:40 am

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:28 am

————————————-

_______________________________________

Zero promotion? are you kidding me? She was everywhere pimping this thing. She was on talk shows..They let her make a nasty ass video that debut on the E network with a hole bunch of hype, not on disney per her wishes on E (because MTV won’t play her)..and it still went nowhere! When are you Miley fans gonna wake up she is going down in ball of flames…and nobody can stop it!

NGL I still sing all the classic Disney songs

He Lives In You is my all time favourite song for some reason :p

Or Reflection <3

MILEY WILL YOU PLEASE SUCK MY DICK THE WAY YOU DO YOUR DADDY’S?

• GoldenGal9311

Even though Pocahontas is my favorite Disney movie.

I think The Hunchback of Notre-Dame had the best opening.

AMAZING <3

• hithere

i wanna cry for brazil. :( julio cesar the king!

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:26 am

___________________________

Yeah right tell me a lie I would actually believe!
    _____________________

No joke. I read it somewhere else.

• Paulette

I still remember every word to “Part of Your World” “You’ll be in My Heart” and ” Reflection”

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:26 am

___________________________

Yeah right tell me a lie I would actually believe

First of all Emma get out of anon I know its you. Second of all those numbers were released by DISNEY. Go back to kissing your Justin Bieber poster.

simplygood said:

haha funny how everyone is talking about Disney movies and soccer!haha

____________

I rooted for 2 teams. USA is out but the Netherlands is still in. Wooo.

GoldenGal9311 said:

Even though Pocahontas is my favorite Disney movie.

I think The Hunchback of Notre-Dame had the best opening.

AMAZING <3

------------------

love this<33333333

OMFG YOU’LL BE IN MY HEART <3
    Tarzaaan :)

• Panda Bear Love

Speaking of it, Avatar is kinda a Pocahontas rip off. Lmao.

Coming in a new world, one dude trying to take over the whole place, killing the people. While one comes and falls in love :p

OMFG YOU’LL BE IN MY HEART <3
    Tarzaaan :)

---------------

I love it that song is so beautiful<3

Love Mulan so much <3333
    The best Disney movie ever <33333
    -------------
    Mulan!
    My childhood hero growing up :P

(Be a man) we must be swift as the coursing river
    (Be a man) with all the force of a great typhoon
    (Be a man) with all the strength of a raging fire
    mysterious as the dark side of the mooooooooon!

• xJon

OU blocked me :| I can’t even make a new acount!!
    Fuck you OU~ -_-

“You’ll be in My Heart” makes me bawl like a baby each and everytime

• GoldenGal9311

Me and my friends were debating the other day on who is the biggest Disney villain after seeing Toy Story 3. I think it’s between Scar and Frollo.

Hilary said:

“You’ll be in My Heart” makes me bawl like a baby each and everytime
    ___________

I KNOW!

• Panda Bear Love

The creepiest Disney villain for me is probably Ursula lmao.

• GoldenGal9311

I actually want ‘You’ll Be In My Heart’ to be played at my funeral(Phil Collins version).

Panda Bear Love said:

Speaking of it, Avatar is kinda a Pocahontas rip off. Lmao.

______________

I know!

• Lilly

Panda Bear Love said:

The creepiest Disney villain for me is probably Ursula lmao.
    Maleficent for me

• Hilary

:'( such a beautiful song

Maleficent for me

Her too! The way she shows up with that green ball :/ Scared the fuck out of me when I was little lmao.

Panda Bear Love said:

The creepiest Disney villain for me is probably Ursula lmao.

—————-

Bahah I used to call when my mom made octopus “Ursulas legs” :P

Bahah I used to call when my mom made octopus “Ursulas legs” :P

HAHAHAHA.

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:28 am

————————————-

_______________________________________

ok emma First of all she had one day of promotion the promotion in NY that was it. She did not do a radio talk show tour at all and she never mentioned her album after the first day of release. She has no Twitter to pimp out her music like Bieber and yet she still sold good. And yes MTV plays her all the fucking time she was #1 on their countdown last week. SO climb out of Biebers ass and realize Miley is way more successful than he will ever be.

• fan4lyftwitter

It is tough explaining things to 13 year old girl who thinks Bieber is God.

• GoldenGal9311

I still think Frollo is the most evil. I mean come on. He tries to commit genocide, wants to R@pe Esmeralda, burns people alive, tries to drown a baby, then keeps him locked up for most of his life.

And Scar ain’t far from that since he killed a family member.

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:56 am

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:28 am

————————————-

_______________________________________

______________________________________

She did so tour you dumb bitch..what was that whole Rocking Rio thing? She hosted the MMVA for god and yes she did do radio interview Ryan Seacrest being one and Kidd Kraddick being one also? You seriously don’t know what the fuck you are saying! And this ain’t Emma13 I hate Justin Bieber as much as I hate Miley buck tooth Cyrus!!

Jul 2, 2010 @ 10:09 am

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:56 am

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:28 am

_______________________________________

______________________________________

listen bitch Rock in rio was for world promotion and it obviously worked since she went #1 in portugal and spain. Her other promotions were not for her cd it was for her single and those were old. the point is she has no way to sit down and beg her fans every day of the week to buy her stuff on twitter the way Selena and Bieber do. She also gets no disney help at all anymore. Where as every commercial Round And round is on and yet the single is still doing worst than Miley single which has been out 2 MONTHS.
    ______________________________________

Why do you keep bring up Selena and Bieber nobody is talking about them but you! And do you know what it takes to go #1 in Spain and Portugal? Not much probably less than 1000 copies these are big countries with big populations..soo who gives a fuck if she went #1 thats not saying much! and she was #1 on VH1 not MTV and there is a huge difference honey let me tell you!

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:56 am

• alegria13

wow OU is really dead

Cool =)

• Joejonasfarawraw

Love her .

This is so random but

Im completly in love with my Icon <3 <3.
    Anyone in love with seth *adam* too ? :) x

Yeah Miley Hannah Montana is ending and soo is your career

• Hilary

Im completly in love with my Icon <3 <3.
    Anyone in love with seth *adam* too ? :) x

lol *raise hand*

______________________________________

______________________________________

She debuted the highest world wide in cd sales ever . Her highest in UK canada etc. that is huge for her. And shows she is becoming a worldwide artist not just American. you will have to get used to her honey because she is not going anywhere. She has been on top for 5 years and will continue to shine. Bad news for you I know. Now take you’re obsession with Miley somewhere else.

• Lovemiley

Miley looks pretty like always and liam talks cool.

• foshomiley

she’s gorgeous.

• fan4lyftwitter

Oh and BTW she was on mtv countdowns many times already. They even aired her concert there. Not that mtv matters anyway. They are all about rap and reality shows now.

Jul 2, 2010 @ 10:33 am

___________________________________

MTV DOES NOT HAVE A VIDEO COUNTDOWN YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT…IT WAS VH1 GET IT RIGHT!!!

• mrsdestinyhope

Getting fucking fed up with this Selena stan that keeps spamming up Miley post (the Anonymous bitch) She claims MC’s album and single is a flop when A:)Miley’s single is already GOLD and just about Platinum. B) MC’s album sold 10’s more than Kiss and Tell which debuted at #9 with only 64,000 copies sold. That bitch needs a reality check and she needs to get a fucking life! Whenver u go on Selena post, you barely see Miley stans on there now but that bitch keeps coming back anyways just to get on peoples fucking nerves. I Wis h I had a GUN to shoot that low life bitch and a chain saw so I can RIP her heart out of her fucking chest!

• biebsoulmate

lets all say fuck FAN4FLYTWITTER

• karaclouds

aack eem,but if you want to have a SUCCESSFUL album it has to have done well as a whole, now get on with your life.

• WakaWakaEhEh

The only reason I watch Argentina is because of Messi

• fan4lyftwitter

I rather be known as a world wide popstar star than a Disney star wannabe who sings no meaning tweenybop songs sold to kids between the ages of 6-11

You mean maradonna (the crazy Argentina’s manger (: )

Mardonna is amazing, he’s a great coach.
    And their players are amazing too, like Messi for example is a great player.

They’re amazing, I really think they’re going to win from Germany.

• nwa

go miley and how is she fading i see you still coming to her postes so she must be still relevent and she have movies in the works too so just stfu and stop talking out of your ass

The World Cup sucks this year -___-

Panda Bear Love said:

Can Twitter stop being a bitch every once in a while?
    _____________

• WakaWakaEhEh

Mardonna is amazing, he’s a great coach.
    And their players are amazing too, like Messi for example is a great player.

They’re amazing, I really think they’re going to win from Germany
    __________
    He’s such a funny little man.

• karaclouds

The World Cup sucks this year -___-

ive started watching tennis, GOO MURRAY, how sad |:

• peacelovehearts

Jul 2, 2010 @ 09:02 am
    Justin Gaston gets Naked for PETA:
    Oh god…. O_o

• Paulette

Aww those movies are my childhood…

bahaha xD I remember I even cry in that movie.

Love Mulan so much <3333
    The best Disney movie ever <33333

---

I’m going for The Lion King as the best. :p

• karaclouds

And again when they drew with England

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Is twitter being a bitch for anyone else?

• Panda Bear Love

bahaha xD I remember I even cry in that movie.

When Mufasa dies.. :( And Simba’s going “daddy wake up..”

Kills me EVERY TIME.