Selena Gomez Round & Round DJ Remix

I don’t really care, cause nothing can make this song and better than it already isn’t.
    ey biggest pathetic and annoying loser, get a fucking life asshole!!!!! btw the song is amazing FUCKING JELOUS BITCH!!!

i love it love it love it…

yeahhh pretty good remix!!!

woowww great song…. i really like it!!!

i always loves the remixed of selenas song!!! so catchy and with energy….

Chelsea-Rose said:

Selena’s songs always sound better remixed to me. I remember a remix of Naturally, I loved it so much more than the original.
    ey gorgeous icon ;)

ewwww
    worst than really is
    really lsoer? jelous, much???? get out of here….. ewww??? pfff ewww to you loser!

Paulette said:

Cool…?
    yeahhhh definitely cool…. and i love how selena looks in your amazing icon!!!

this remix sucks. i seriously love the remix for naturally but this one is just crap. i loved the original even more after hearing this

• Paulette

Cool…?

• Lolerer

Your icon looks so beautiful :)

• Lolerer

Lol at your icon :)

• demi is my girl crush

no. hell no. fuck no. no just no.

• musiciseverything

Ew. I didn’t like this at all….

• ms.sunshine

ummmmmm its ok??

• Kirsten

ew i dont like this remix at all. the original is so much better!

love selena. love round and round.
    but hating this remix, it is SO crappy.

uhmmm i think i like it, but the original is so mcuh better!!!

uhmmm i think i like it, but the original is so mcuh better!!!

ew you can’t even hear the lyrics in this

cant wait for all her upcoming projects, sooo excited!!!!

• idkMyBFFjill

lmfao, this isn’t even a legit DJ

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

nooooooooo!

• Chelsea-Rose

__
    what are you saying?
    the “original” version of her songs are all already remixed ._.’

====================

No, I mean when a DJ takes them and remixes them himself. Like, does it again.

• Chelsea-Rose

iSpeak4mE said:

__
    what are you saying?
    the “original” version of her songs are all already remixed ._.’

in that case all Disney and pop songs including Miley’s, Britney’s, Katy Perry’s, Lady Gaga’s, & Kesha’s are remixed

====================

Hahah :)

• lolly

haha i kinda like ti but ur right u can hardly hear the lyrics

still sounds pretty generic.

This is not remixed, just an other song over Selena’s one ! I don’t like it .. :/

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

• Chelsea-Rose

She’s amazing :] And her co writing this song just proves just HOW amazing she is <3

• Hilary

ok …

ewwww
    worst than really is

• icu360

i don’t like the tiki drums in the background… it doesn’t fit the song at all! and the dj talking. but other than that it sounds ok, i like the original better!

__
    what are you saying?
    the “original” version of her songs are all already remixed ._.’

• iSpeak4mE

gah don’t like it one bit. the original is sooo much better. between the added beat and the robot talking, it sounds a mess! don’t fix something that’s not broken ok.

• iSpeak4mE

__
    what are you saying?
    the “original” version of her songs are all already remixed ._.’

Selena and Nick together again!!!!!!!!!!

• coniconiconni