Joe Jonas Pattern Of FAST ROMANCES

joe-drama

Thx Emma!

• Belle

Yes Joe did break a few hearts but his heart has also been broken *cough* Camilla. So I dont know why Seventeen Mag put her down as someone HE broke up with. They obviously didn’t find the right info on that breakup.

Demi should have read that BEFORE…That explain it all.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Too lazy to read. I bet its all rubbish anyway.

• no0o0na

I love you joe no matter what !! i love you to death i just wish if you know about me !! ;)

For the love of God what is this?
    I can’t concentrate…..

AGHHHHHH SPAIN YOU BETTER FUCKING WIN THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope Nando scores.

• Aryanna

I don’t wanna read that shit.

I love you joe jonas to death i just wish if you know about me !!! i love you to death

• picstoburn

It’s a teen magazine enough said lol.

Joe Jonas is gay. I don’t care what anyone says. He is gay. I have NOTHING AT ALL against gay people. I have plenty of gay friends. I;m just saying, he’s gay. He has dated some of the most beautiful girls and yet for some reason, looks completely uncomfortable whenever he’s with them, and doesn’t stay with them long enough for anything to get “too serious”. Sorry to ruin the dream, but he’s gay. He comes from an extremely Christian family, so he won’t come out any time soon…but wait for it.

• Belle

I still love Joe. I’m not angry at him for his breakups. They just weren’t the right girls for him. As he’s said before, he just wants to find the perfect girl like Kevin has.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Beep.

I don’t wanna read that shit
    me to. Probaly just talk about bullshit.

___
    and what if he knows about? What would change?

Yep he is a player.

• Aryanna

I don’t wanna read that shit
    me to. Probaly just talk about bullshit.
    Yeah, as usual… :/

joe has ADD

__
    if I understand correctly he is GAY right?

Why did they put Joe lol…

That is Joe ;)

I’M GAY.

___________

lol, didn’t read.

• Belle

———————————

Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t catch that. What is he?

• -Hibz-

Jul 3, 2010 @ 11:37 am
    __
    if I understand correctly he is GAY right?
    Gay means happy :P

Meh, gay or not.. I still love the guy.

Karma Joe karma be careful…

• -Hibz-

Jul 3, 2010 @ 11:38 am
    Why did they put Joe lol…
    The mag called him a ‘serial heartbreaker’.. So they’re using him as an example of guys to avoid. -.-

• picstoburn

SMH we got RAVEN on this site now.

• all for me

Jul 3, 2010 @ 11:32 am

___________________________________

Oh god grow the fuck up…your gay!!

FUCK YOU SEVENTEEN MAG. JOE IS NOT A HEARTBREAKER. HE IS ONLY 20 AND HE HAD I DONT NOW.. 4, 5 GIRLFRIENDS?
    COMPARE THAT WITH OTHER GUYS AND THINK ABOUT IT…
    HE IS NOT A HEARTBREKER.

• itsme

Libby said:

I wonder if he will ever marry O.o
    Are you serious? He’s 20 years old! Why would he even consider marriage? He’s got the rest of his life.

• boisegirl

you know i think people make to much out of his relationships it is not like he is out there getting a bunch of girls pregnate or something like other guys his age and younger

i don’t care,Everybody Make Mistakes
    I Love Him.

SERIAL HEARTBREAKERRRRRRRRRR!!

FERRRSHUREEEEEE

• Princess Awesome

all for me said:

Jul 3, 2010 @ 11:32 am

___________________________________

Oh god grow the fuck up…your gay!!

Ur the one that needs some growing up to do.

• picstoburn

M AN ANON HEAR ME ROAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
    soorry my volume was down i’ll turn it up :D

• all for me

Jul 3, 2010 @ 12:15 pm
    Princess Awesome said:

all for me said:

Jul 3, 2010 @ 11:32 am

___________________________________

Oh god grow the fuck up…your gay!!

Ur the one that needs some growing up to do.
    _______________________________
    Nobody was talking to you Prince!

• Princess Awesome

Nobody was talking to you Prince!

clearly u r about 5 years old. I pity u.

• D.I.N.O.S.A.U.R

the artical is from the new mag of “Seventeen” with Rihanna on the front cover. And it says “If he has a million ex-girlfriends or relationships that ended badly, it says he’s the type who loves the chase but gets bored quickly. It’s possible you’ss end up as just another nameon his list. Avoid!” Thats what it says on the last collom.

• all for me

Jul 3, 2010 @ 12:21 pm
    Princess Awesome said:

Nobody was talking to you Prince!

clearly u r about 5 years old. I pity u.
    __________________________________
    OMG the creativity of your come back how orginal and articulate are you!! however would I ever be able to compete with such a witty imagination. Your complete waste of sperm!

You are a waste of sperm All of Me. Nobody likes you.

• Princess Awesome

Apparently u think u r very clever. sigh What has the world come to? Thank Goodness for all the Bill Gates’s and Donald Trumps of the world.

• lhasalil

God, I’m seriously pissed! Is it any wonder that the guy doesn’t smile these days with all these wankers on his back? He’s 20 years old for the love of God and just being typical of his age – he isn’t a heartbreaker or a womanizer – he’s just a young guy dating. He can’t seem to do a thing right these days whether it’s a matter of if he chooses to shave or not, wear glasses or contacts etc etc. I can’t bear it anymore, so how the hell does he? He goes to Africa to help the disadvantaged, he runs in aid of the disabled etc etc but ….. apparently none of that makes one iota of difference – all people ever want to do is scrutinize and criticize his personal life.

I love you Joseph Adam Jonas – but I hope you never see this because, despite rumors that you do come here, I pray you actually don’t for your own sanity and wellbeing.

• all for me

Jul 3, 2010 @ 12:28 pm
    Princess Awesome said:

_______________________________________

Yeah well Prince I’m not the one coming on here quoting Taylor Swift songs..you lonley miserable douche bag get a life!

• itsme

I was beyond pissed when I read that. He is ALWAYS being picked on in that magazine. He didn’t do anything wrong.

Man, I can’t wait for people to grow up and meet REAL bad guys. Joe’s made some mistakes, but he’s a saint compared to most men. Poor guy doesn’t deserve this reputation.

• Princess Awesome

says the person who is attacking me for no reason and can spell the word lonely. At least I have goals in life.

• Caitisha

this is my opinion.
    EVERYONES INTITLED TO IT!!! or I will find you and eat you…

He has had like 5 serious relationships. billions flings. he’s a flirt. And he probibly sleeps around no matter what ring he wears. But he seems like a good guy around his fan. He’s not selfish or greedy I can tll he cares alot about other people.

• itsme

You are the smartest anon on here. Thank you.

Why is Joe the bad guy? Because he broke up with Demi and others? Jeez, I really hate it when guys get blamed, esp. if we don’t know anything about it.

CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes: Your comment is very sensible and true.

• itsme

The whole purpose of dating is to find the one you want to spend the rest of your life with. That’s exactly what Joe is trying to do. People do it everyday, Joe shouldn’t be called a “bad guy” for that.

My name is Emma! ?

• alltherightmoves.

_____________

darling, Joe is 20.
    Just because he’s a celebrity, doesn’t mean he has to find the one just yet.
    He may only seem awkward on dates because of people we call paparazzi :|
    yes, the girls he has dated are beautiful but who are we to dictate who he should date and what his sexuality is?
    If he does come out, then good for him but I just don’t see it happening.

• 9maria91

I can’t even read it the print is so small.

Next time OU, enlarge it. Please.

• Libby

I wonder if he will ever marry O.o

• alltherightmoves.

Libby said:

I wonder if he will ever marry O.o

_____________________

….

• AmazedBySmileyy

I actually heard that before too. Do you think it’s true?

whatever … Joe just didnt find the one
    just like PLENTY of people
    at least he has respect for girls and dont do and dump them

And who knows how many other hearts he broke. I cannot understand how you all can be fan of guys who treat girls like this. They all are gentleman and the next time you know, they are DOUCHES and dump you. These guys are the most dangerous type cause you see them as perfect and then you realize how they are. AVOID AVOID AVOID.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I’m a guy, this sort of stuff really pisses me off.

What makes the person that wrote this article different to the next? why do they know everything about relationships and boys?

If a boys flirty the one day but distant the next, it doesn’t mean hes playing games, it means hes confused about his feelings or something…whats the point of a relationship if they are not sure about how they feel?!

Everyone is different. I hang round with people that arent like me at all, but theyre my friends because i met them when i was 12, i’m 17 now and were all different with different ideas and personalities, but were still friends. One of my friends might be a dick, the other might be over sensitive, one might no talk at all….why should that reflect what i’m like?

If hes had a million relationships in the past or lots that ended badly, it doesnt mean hes a player or someone who ‘loves the chase’. Maybe hes had lots of relationships in the past because hes the sort of person that enjoys having someone around, and if they ended badly, well…doesn’t most relationships? Theres also always two people in a relationship, two people that could end the relationship.

And calling joe a heartbreaker…hes 20 years old and has had what? 4 girlfirneds?

go onto your facebook facebook friends, myspace freinds etc. and go through the list of boys and have a look at how many girlfriends theyve had and then compare them to joe?

woah, i’m really angry today :’) oh well..peace

THIS

• -Hibz-

(replying to this) – Jul 3, 2010 @ 11:48 am
    TSLove said:
    Joe was moving to fast for Camilla.Camilla DID break
    up with him.He tried calling her then when she didn’t
    answer he had Kevin call her.
    Lol. Who told you that?

• Jody

Say what ever u want from ur speaking u look like that ur the gay one but u like joe and u want him to be a gay to have a hope not just the girls can dream about him

I knew how gays act and it is obvious that joe not one of them keep saying these folish things as u want no one will believe it we love joe and he doesnt care either of what u say.

I love u nick jonas.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Too tiny.

• NicksSweetCaroline

-Hibz- said:

(replying to this) – Jul 3, 2010 @ 11:48 am
    TSLove said:
    Joe was moving to fast for Camilla.Camilla DID break
    up with him.He tried calling her then when she didn’t
    answer he had Kevin call her.
    Lol. Who told you that?

It was some stupid rumour from ‘a source’

JOE IS MY LIFE.
    I LOVE HIM TO DEATH.
    I KNOW HE WILL FIN SOMEONE SPECIAL (LIKE ME)ONE DAY.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

picstoburn said:

damn people writing novels again?? lmao…..

Atleast it wasnt Nicholas Sparks again ;)

• -Hibz-

Jul 3, 2010 @ 11:51 am
    Um, douches or not… It’s about the music. That’s the main reason I’m a fan of theirs.

whatever … Joe just didnt find the one
    just like PLENTY of people
    at least he has respect for girls and dont do and dump them
    ___
    are you joe? Are you his EXES? No then you dont know…

• muffy1013

Too lazy to read plus I probably can’t read what it says.

Joe was moving to fast for Camilla.Camilla DID break
    up with him.He tried calling her then when she didn’t
    answer he had Kevin call her
    __
    that is just pathetic …I hope its just a rumor for his dignity ;)

• -Hibz-

Jul 3, 2010 @ 11:53 am
    NicksSweetCaroline said:
    -Hibz- said:

(replying to this) – Jul 3, 2010 @ 11:48 am
    TSLove said:
    Joe was moving to fast for Camilla.Camilla DID break
    up with him.He tried calling her then when she didn’t
    answer he had Kevin call her.
    Lol. Who told you that?

It was some stupid rumour from ‘a source’
    Ah.

Man, the things I’ve heard since coming on this site… CRAZY.

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

damn people writing novels again?? lmao…..

Atleast it wasnt Nicholas Sparks again ;)
    lol true or stephenie meyer SMH.

a douche stays a douche

• all for me

Jul 3, 2010 @ 11:51 am

_______________________________

Do you realize how many “Hollywood” romances only last a few months? Some people get married only last a few months!! give Joe a break he is only 20 years old..and lets face he is still playing the field as he should and feeling out his options! My guess is Joe will probably end up falling in love with an older women..I don’t know why I just have that feeling..maybe hes a little like Ashton

JOE IS MY LIFE.
    I LOVE HIM TO DEATH.
    I KNOW HE WILL FIN SOMEONE SPECIAL (LIKE ME)ONE DAY
    ___
    please…….

• muffy1013

I don’t get why people judge him when they don’t know what actually happen during all the relationship he has had.

And did you all forget the whole amelia incident ? Where he invited her and then told her he forgot when she was already there?????????? He is not a good boyfriend or a good ex …

Well Camilla was the only one with some sense …

Camilla had a pregnancy scare 2 weeks before they broke up. It was on the CallUsFreaks site.

maybe he is a gay or really insecure about himself. I dont get guys like this. They have beautiful, smart , funny girls and they still cant be happy. Then f**k them ..Girls deserve better

• picstoburn

Jul 3, 2010 @ 11:59 am

dude why bring up past mistakes? he was a kid when dated Ameila. and Ameila seems to forget about it you should too. worry about your own relationships instead of a celeb because it’s kinda sad.

• -Hibz-

Jul 3, 2010 @ 12:02 pm
    Nice. -.-

I know he is not a bad guy I just think he needs to learn how to break up with girls decently and not make them feel like crap. But I think he has some issue with the all break up things..Its like he cannot handle it.

• picstoburn

Jul 3, 2010 @ 12:06 pm

and you my friend needs to worry about your own relationships.

• all for me

hey we can still come in under anon..i’m logging out i like being anon better!

• Danger-ous

If Joe’s a whore and a fast dater, I’m in serious trouble.

i hate joe. he’s such a player.

• -Hibz-

Macho macho man.. I want to be.. A MACHO MAN.

• whatsernamegigi

Because that’s SO damn reliable.

• whatsernamegigi

-Hibz- said:
    Macho macho man.. I want to be.. A MACHO MAN.

HAHA!
    NGL I pictured some fat guy in a hat randomly singing that.
    I think Dunkin Donuts is getting to me.

• whatsernamegigi

How can anyone say his girlfriends have not been gorgeous. Wow some people are difficult to please – they all look beautiful but each in a different way. Besides I would hope that the looks for more than beauty in his girlfriends.

To each their own.

• -Hibz-

I dropped my pencil!

• whatsernamegigi

-Hibz- said:
    I dropped my pencil!

I feel like a hero, and you are my heroin.

• whatsernamegigi

Why aren’t girls ever picked on for dating habits?

Whats new? We all know how he is.The funny thing is that girls still dont see it for some reason. BE CAREFUL next Joes target.

• Anonymous1

I don’t know why everyone is so sure Camilla broke up with him. It really wasn’t like that. They disagreed on something and neither were willing to budge. No, it wasn’t sex!!!

• TSLove

Joe was moving to fast for Camilla.Camilla DID break
    up with him.He tried calling her then when she didn’t
    answer he had Kevin call her.

• Anonymous1

I’m a guy, this sort of stuff really pisses me off.

woah, i’m really angry today :’) oh well..peace

He should be gay and the problem would be solved.

• picstoburn

damn people writing novels again?? lmao…..

I see…

• -Hibz-

Jul 3, 2010 @ 11:44 am
    Anonymous1 said:
    Not saying I disagree with you, but how do you know?

• Anonymous1

lol!

• whatsernamegigi

That is fucking ridiculous.

• lhasalil

Danger-ous said:

If Joe’s a whore and a fast dater, I’m in serious trouble.
    lol – why you in trouble Danj – he’s not dating you now is he that whore and fast dater aka Joseph Jonas? Such a male slut huh!

Compared to most 20 year old guys I know Joe has not really dated many girls. Both Amelia and Camilla were long term relationships and Taylor and Demi were not right for him so those relationships were shorter. Thats what dating is about sometimes it only takes one or two dates to know that its not going to work out.

He has dated some of the most beautiful girls

thats a matter of opinion.
    beautiful is a big word.
    i find demi, taylor, and camilla ‘pretty’, at best.

• lhasalil

He has dated some of the most beautiful girls

thats a matter of opinion.
    beautiful is a big word.
    i find demi, taylor, and camilla ‘pretty’, at best.
    You know, I actually agree with you except that I thought Camilla was classy in a retro Hollywood sense.

____
    Its a gossip sites about celebrities ..I am not gonna talk about my relationship…Who cares about mine and for the amelia thing It happened on december just saying and excuse me I read oceanup…..Oh wait …

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

picstoburn said:

picstoburn said:

damn people writing novels again?? lmao…..

Atleast it wasnt Nicholas Sparks again ;)
    lol true or stephenie meyer SMH.

Nahh I think Stephenie Meyer is too busy with the Eclipse stuff happening these days.

• NicksSweetCaroline

And i
    Looovvee to forgive and forget so I
    Trryy to put all this behind us just
    Know oh oh that my arms are wide open
    The older i get
    The more that i know….

• muffy1013

Joe should take a break from dating celebrities and start dating people who aren’t famous, like me for instant lolz jk.

• picstoburn

lala

IM AN ANON HEAR ME ROAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

• all for me

Jul 3, 2010 @ 12:12 pm

IM AN ANON HEAR ME ROAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
    ___________________________________
    seriously? Is this what your life has become?? Are you deranged or something? maybe your sad because you missed your 20th class reunion! and have nothing better to do! there is help for people like you and you should seek it!

• picstoburn

CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes
    Jul 3, 2010 @ 12:08 pm
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:

picstoburn said:

picstoburn said:

damn people writing novels again?? lmao…..

Atleast it wasnt Nicholas Sparks again ;)
    lol true or stephenie meyer SMH.

ehhh,people need to stop talking about that crappy movies.

• muffy1013

IM AN ANON HEAR ME ROAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
    ______

I can’t hear you but I can see what you wrote >_>

He has dated some of the most beautiful girls

thats a matter of opinion.
    beautiful is a big word.
    i find demi, taylor, and camilla ‘pretty’, at best.

i to thought camilla was classy. i just don’t think she’s beautiful. a lot of things go into the meaning of that word. i mean, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• NicksSweetCaroline

IM AN ANON HEAR ME ROAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
    I’m scared

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

What? What amelia incident. I know tis old, so im not gonna hold it against him but still what?

• Danger-ous

Joe brings in some hot chicks, don’t hate. He has the pick of the litter.

• lhasalil

Hmmmmm – ok but I don’t think you’re getting her. Camilla may not have been the most facially beautiful but her figure is enviable. The real thing about her though is her air of mystery – I don’t think she ever let him completely understand her – basically he was in awe of her and she kept the upper hand. Unfortunately, I believe she tired of him and kicked him to the kerb. He likes a challenge pure and simple.

• TSLove

Theres only a little section about Joe.And everyone already knows he is a “serial heartbreaker”

• gingerrx.

haha. the middle section. right joe.

• Anika

Yeah, Joe’s always the bad guy.
    If I recall it right, Camilla broke up with him,
    not the other way around.
    And who knows what happened between him and
    Taylor and Demi.

=]

• alltherightmoves.

it’d be helpful if I could read it.
    I wear glasses but my eyesight is terrible.

hmmmm
    quibom.

4th

• SunLight Princess

LOL yea.. I saw it in the magazine..

4th