Selena G Live Like There’s No Tomorrow

Thx Jane!

• loveingmileyanddemi

do you know what autotoned is ?

its when the fix up his/her voice to make it sound totally different and her voice sounds like it doesn’t even sound like her

• cantbetamed1

do you know what autotoned is ?

Agreed :)

• _wutdafruit_

loveingmileyanddemi said:

do you know what autotoned is ?

Actually autotuning involves a phase vocoder that corrects pitch in vocal and oftentimes even instrumental performances. In reality, ALL recorded songs are autotuned; not every singer (especailly the ones we have nowadays) can hit every note perfectly. So autotune doesn’t change the voice completely. And I think you’re exaggerating– it sounds like Selena’s voice, there’s a lot of accompany music that drownes it though.

Let me remind you that there was a long period in time when ALL of Miley’s song were heavily autotuned. With practice, Miley was able to get out of that stage–even though her songs are still heavily autotuned (“Party in the USA”, “Can’t be Tamed”, etc). She’d even have to lip sync. This song by Selena was recorded last year for her “Ramona and Beezus” movie, a year ago when she first started into the music scene. Cut her some slack, she hasn’t been in this industry long, yet her voice has improved from then till now. She may not be able to sing high notes, but that’s why there are such things as contraltos. Just because you can’t hold a high note like Jennifer Hudson or Kelly Clarkson doesn’t mean you can’t sing, period.

I think this song is suiting for the movie and nicely done. I want them to release the full song already…

• cantbetamed1

autotuned..:/

• muffy1013

blah

• Love is All Around

Thats alot of autotune for a simple song..

• Panda Bear Love

She’s amazing <3 These are the kinds of songs she needs to do. And no fucking Miley stan, this isn't Permanent December.

• Love is All Around

Thats alot of auto tune for a simple song..

• Sexy_Thang

cute song:)

• Panda Bear Love

You people are fucking deaf obviously. Oh wait, you’re Miley stans ;)

I get it.

• GoldenGal9311

I love this <3

• Libby

first.yay :)

• cantbetamed1

Yup I’m a Miley fan but regardless of that you can tell this song is completely autotuned to the max!

• emma13

this song is…quite good.

i saw this 3 months ago

• Panda Bear Love

LMAO YES.

A MILEY STAN tells me something about auto-tuning. Lmao, lmao.

Round and Round for me!

• GoldenGal9311

cantbetamed1 said:

____

Some of Miley’s songs are too. Does it matter?

VILLA MARAVILLA.

• Panda Bear Love

VILLA MARAVILLA.
    SAINT IKER.
    LET’S GO SPAIN!
    FOR THE FUCKING WIN!
    FUCK THE GERMANS. ;)

GG’s gonna snap at you :p

She really needs to stop singing. She sucks.

• Sweetdisposition?

She really needs to stop singing. She sucks.
    GTFO.

• cantbetamed1

____

Some of Miley’s songs are too. Does it matter?

It just seems like ALL Selena’s songs are autotuned whereas most of Miley’s only have certain parts edited and when she sings live you can tell that see can really singing.

• livindalife

LOVE THIS SONG. I wonder if they’ll put it on iTunes anytime soon.

• Sweetdisposition?

VILLA MARAVILLA.
    SAINT IKER.
    LET’S GO ESPANA.
    FOR THE EFFIN WIN.
    EFF THEM GERMANS!!!
    HELL YEAH! And don’t forget Iniesta, he did a awesome job too! VAMOS ESPANA!!!

• Sweetdisposition?

cantbetamed1 said:

____

Some of Miley’s songs are too. Does it matter?

If you don’t like her singing or music than GTFO out of this post and stop listening to her music. Your opinion is IRRELEVANT.

• GoldenGal9311

cantbetamed1 said:

____

Some of Miley’s songs are too. Does it matter?

__________

Well as long as she isn’t murdering anyone, I don’t think it should be a big deal.

Do you guys even know what autotune is? Obviously not. Quit hating.

what happened on the cody post?

• picstoburn

this reminds me of a Hilary duff song.

but she’s getting good :)

Iniesta was a damn BEAST!!! I want Torres to get in on the action, it’s sad that he hasn’t been able to connect. Honestly, David Villa is God at this point. (And I’m Portuguese btw.) That loss hurt, but I love the Spanish team so damn much that it’s okay.

GERMANY WILL BE ANNIHILATED ON WEDNESDAY. :)

The majority of the songs on Miley’s album use autotune -____-

Mhm and your mom sucks too. K yea bye. Stop bashing and Selena. I bet YOU can’t sing.

• Gabbs

I think Selena has a similar sound to what Hilary had, so you’re totally right (:

Loveee thiss.<3

• illimitablejoy

You should have faith in your team. Good for you.

My home team is out(USA), but I’m rooting for Germany and the Netherlands now.

________

Hahaha, the irony of this is that my home team is Portugal and obviously they were knocked out by Spain (who I am now rooting for.) That loss hurt so badly, I sobbed, haha. But Spain has always been my number 2 and I adore the entire team.

• ms.sunshine

me likeyyyyyyy

• illimitablejoy

Yes. Spain is really good too, I didn’t say they aren’t. I think the Germany vs. Spain match will be interesting, and you’re right, anything can happen. I’m just favoring Germany for the win. No offense to anybody.

Oh no worries. No offense taken. I love World Cup season and the drama/rivalries. It’s a lot of fun. And if Germany does win, then I’ll definitely be rooting for them to take it all the way.

• GoldenGal9311

illimitablejoy said:

You should have faith in your team. Good for you.

My home team is out(USA), but I’m rooting for Germany and the Netherlands now.

________

__________

Haha!

• illimitablejoy

Wow… can OceanUP post my comment fifty more times? Just further kill it.

• livindalife

—————
    Yeah, Germany’s last match was incredible and they proved to me they can take the whole Cup. I’m still bummed the US is out though.

But the drama/rivalries is what’s so cool about the World Cup. We can all forget about feuding with other countries and just play soccer. It’s amazing, IMO.

• Paulette

I love this song and Selena<3

• GoldenGal9311

illimitablejoy said:

________

All joking aside, I really don’t care if Spain wins against Germany. Their players aren’t bad to look at. I used to have a crush on Ramos, lmao.

But I would like to see the Netherlands win the WC since I predicted that they woul, and I like to be right(even though I’m not betting).

• Miley Fan

oh my gosh, this post ísnt about miley.. its about selena f*cking gomez ppl ! so what if its autotuned every song in these days are.. who cares.

• TSLove

I think Selena would be a good back up singer.And why do Selena haters keep listening to Selena’s songs? Are they afraid she might start sounding amazing at some point?So they have to listen to every song and post their opion that never changes?

• GoldenGal9311

I’m still bummed the US is out though.
    ____________

HAHA! IKR. I’m proud of them, I just wanted them to get into the semi-final.

• oneofakindxo

I love love love this so much <3

• themileylove

for me is like a song for 9 years old girls.

grow up selena.

• picstoburn

i know for sure im not a Miley stan lmaoo

Oh please Miley stans, your autotune argument is getting old.

• Sweetdisposition?

You never know WHAT can happen in the tournament. Obviously Germany has been on fire, but that doesn’t mean their win against Spain will be that plain and simple. I have faith in Spain and what can they manage to do.
    AMEN!

• GoldenGal9311

____________

You should have faith in your team. Good for you.

My home team is out(USA), but I’m rooting for Germany and the Netherlands now.

• livindalife

• cantbetamed1

I don’t hate the girl!And I don’t hate the song..I was just saying that it’s overly autotuned :/

cantbetamed1
    Jul 3, 2010 @ 01:56 pm
    cantbetamed1 said:

O____oi love Miley with all my heart believe me
    but Miley uses overly used auto tuned too.
    but that’s okay every artists do that now a days.

____________

You should have faith in your team. Good for you.

My home team is out(USA), but I’m rooting for Germany and the Netherlands now.
    ___________________

The irony of this is my home team was Portugal who was beaten by Spain. Hahahaha, that loss hurt SOO badly, I sobbed. But Spain has always been my number 2 and I adore that entire team.

• sMiley

I don’t even think the majority of you people know what autotune is….

Just because you don’t like someone, you can’t assume they’re using autotune. If you don’t like the music, turn x out of the window and find something more that suit’s your interest. Acting like a loser like cantbetamed who thinks being a repetitive failed a – b – o – r – t – i – o – n is really a waste of energy that can be used elsewhere.

cantbetamed1
    Jul 3, 2010 @ 01:56 pm
    cantbetamed1 said:

then i guess you can’t listen to Miley’s cd either haha.

• illimitablejoy

____________

You should have faith in your team. Good for you.

My home team is out(USA), but I’m rooting for Germany and the Netherlands now.
    ___________________

• illimitablejoy

____________

You should have faith in your team. Good for you.

My home team is out(USA), but I’m rooting for Germany and the Netherlands now.
    ___________________

• picstoburn

People need to stop saying that auto tuned is the reason why they don’t like the song. ALMOST all the artists are using auto tuned get used to it.

Panda Bear Love said:

LMAO YES.

A MILEY STAN tells me something about auto-tuning. Lmao, lmao.
    i know gosh miley stan are so funny!!! btw selena sound amazing…. what a great song!!!

i totally love this song!!!

i really like it…. selena voice is definitely improved…. sounds so great!!!

autotuned all the way you can tell all of her songs are actually she cant even hit a high note

sorry selena fans but its the truth and this song reminds me of liberty walk alot i dont know why

• iSpeak4mE

ok seriously, what fucking song isn’t autotuned -_-. every recorded version of a song is going to need some type of correction in vocal pitch. you Miley fans shouldn’t even talk, Miley’s songs back then were no better.

• iSpeak4mE

eh, I meant to say “back then and now

• vailovesyou.

Cringe.
    I’m strangely starting to like her.
    …I need an exorcism to get the devil outta me.

I’m not usually a fan of Selena’s songs but I absolutely love her new stuff. Even if they do fix her voice up a lot in the studio. You have to admit, this doesn’t sound natural. But it is a good song.

To all the people saying its auto-tnued-
    Most music now a days ARE like that.
    So stfu.
    Oh and have you heard miley’s album lately..?
    Mhmm. Thats what i thought.

WHAT THE HELL? IT’S SO ANNOYING! I DON’T HATE HER … BUT GOSH….

do you know what autotoned is ?

Agreed :)

me too!

• hottiegirl

BOTH miley and selena SHOULD leave singing to Taylor momson <3 ..did u hear her sing ? AMAZING
    —————–
    no no plz did u hear miley live not all her cocerts but she did some concerts and she was amazing
    and u ppl bring miley here
    ppl here say selena songs r auto tuned then others reply yes but also miley
    miley is better singer for sure , she can sing live
    plus miley and selena r different singers
    different voice and songs

• Sexy_Thang

hottiegirl said:
    did u guys read that comment that miley wrote in one of youtube videos ?!
    sry that was off topic iam just board
    ______
    nope what’d it say??? O_0

Anonymous
    Jul 3, 2010 @ 02:41 pm

SELENA HAS A DILDO>>>
    IT REJECTED HER BECAUSE SHE DIDN’T HAVE PUBES!!
    my dude you need a life.

• illimitablejoy

Some of the people on here are sickening. Learn to be human beings. Good God.

• illimitablejoy

Some of the people on here are sickening. Learn to be human beings. Good God.

• pceloveguitar

hahaha, miley stans hating on selena for autotune…lololol.
    have you heard can’t be tamed?
    not that i don’t LOVE miley’s music, OR SELENA’S, but srsly, stfu miley stans…they both use autotune. everybody fucking does.

i love her and this song <3

• oneofakindxo

im bored ask me stuff. (:

• Sexy_Thang

SELENA HAS A DILDO>>>
    IT REJECTED HER BECAUSE SHE DIDN’T HAVE PUBES!!
    _______
    You seriously have problems.
    I feel bad for whoever has to take
    care of you:P

• hottiegirl

did u guys read that comment that miley wrote in one of youtube videos ?!
    sry that was off topic iam just board
    ______
    nope what’d it say??? O_0
    ————————————-
    it says
    MCForRealzzz 4 days ago
    ( Dude you had rad seats! Either your cam has rad zoom or you were right? at the stage! Glad ya had fun babe xo )

illimitablejoy the two men in your icon are GAY

• hottiegirl

hahaha, miley stans hating on selena for autotune…lololol.
    have you heard can’t be tamed?
    ——————-
    no one is hating its just u
    they both dont sound as agood as in cds but miley cyrus is better singer not saying selena is bad but she can act better

• xJonasXCandyx

I actually liked this song

• Sexy_Thang

hottiegirl said:
    did u guys read that comment that miley wrote in one of youtube videos ?!
    sry that was off topic iam just board

is basically everyone trying to talk to miley
    instead of talking about the video:D

illimitablejoy the two men in your icon are GAY
    ====
    SMH

• hottiegirl

did u guys read that comment that miley wrote in one of youtube videos ?!
    sry that was off topic iam just board
    ______
    nope what’d it say??? O_0
    ————————————-
    it says
    MCForRealzzz 4 days ago

_______
    oh wtf…
    how cool ! haha
    the whole comment section
    is basically everyone trying to talk to miley
    instead of talking about the video:D

—————-
    yes every body freaked out cuz its the real miley cyrus or u gotta see that guy channel it has tons of comments about how lucky he is but i would do the same if miley commented in my video or channel ( iam big fan ) u know it kinda cool

• Sexy_Thang

hottiegirl said:
    did u guys read that comment that miley wrote in one of youtube videos ?!
    sry that was off topic iam just board
    ______
    nope what’d it say??? O_0
    ————————————-
    it says
    MCForRealzzz 4 days ago

_______
    oh wtf…
    how cool ! haha
    the whole comment section
    is basically everyone trying to talk to miley
    instead of talking about the video:D

—————-
    _______
    haha yea i know what you
    mean. To me it wouldn’t even
    matter who the person was, as long
    as they were famous and they commented on my
    video or channel, I would freak out:D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I didn’t like round and round so I wont like this…I probably wont listen to this…I hear it is autotuned to the max which is TERRIBLE… -_-
    Why does she even sing?…..

auto-tuned? really?? wtf? seriously haters dont be so jelous and pathetic…. her voice sound amazing and the song is beautiful!!!

do you know what autotoned is ?

Agreed :)

me too!
    this!

• LiveLaughLove

They are two different people and they sing different songs. Selena doesnt have the experience Miley has so I think its kind of unfair to compare them. I think Selena has improved A LOT and I know she will improve more. But if you dont like her songs well dont listen to them :l

• iceecream6

i can’t wait till her album comes out!!!

Why does she even sing?…..
    ey asshole youre seriously the most annoying and pathetic loser in ou, get a fucking life, and next time try not to sound like a such a jelous loser…… selena is amazing, has a great talented and you are a complety loser… so shut up bitch and get out of here, your comment are so stupid, i even feel sorry for someone like you ewwww

Why does she even sing?…..

themileylove said:

for me is like a song for 9 years old girls.

grow up selena.
    damn you fail loser!!!! seriously how old are you? 9??? and you dare to say grow up???? LOL get a life YOU ASSHOLE…. and YOU GROW UP STUPID AND REATARDED LOSER… HELLO IS THE SONG FOR HER MOVIE!!!!

———————————
    noo sweets ur the only child not the other person cuz grown up person wont write-think that way
    u need to growup its her-his opinion so GTFO anno
    btw i think ur the same person who write the comment before this one THE SAME STUIPED WAY WHY HALF OF SELENA FANS R SOO CHILDISH HERE ?!

• _wutdafruit_

u need to growup its her-his opinion so GTFO anno

I wouldn’t say “half” of the Selena fans on this site are childish, most of us are actually pretty decent and know how to write & handle others’ opinions. If you noticed, 99% of “childish” comments by a ‘Selena fan’ (sometimes I think they pretend to be a fan just to make the fan-base look bad) are anonymous, leading me to think they may be the same person. How many Selena fans who have accounts on OceanUp, and have been here for a while (as in didn’t just create an account in the last week), can you think of that spams other posts with unnecessary negativity?

• STFU Haters.

Sooooo, I love this song.
    Stop saying it’s autotuned.
    Does anyone else have T-Pain’s
    autotuning app? “I am T-Pain.”
    THAT’S autotuning, not correcting
    some mistakes in a person vocals.
    &It she cant sing, how about you so
    we can all make fun of you like you
    do to her,

• fan4lyfmiley

new account

• icu360

dangit, the videos been removed.. i’ll look it up on youtube!

omg fail

• island.B

LOVE IT :D
    shes the bestest & i can’t wait for R&B.!!!

• bunnie

Its a great song, and I think it’s way better than round and round.

She should really sing more songs like this, it suits her voice more. But I still think her voice lacks that twang that other artists have.

&I agree to whoever that says Miley is the better singer, but Selena is the better actor.

And am I the only person who thinks it’s weird that Ramona has blue eyes, but Beezus has brown?

look im a Miley and selena fan..but come on they BOTH suck at singing..the only good singer in disney is Demi lovato..Miley is more of an entertainer and selena is more of an actresse…but if had to choose Miley>selena in singing

wow she actually sounds good on this song.. i like this better then the songs on her album

• GoldenGal9311

themileylove said:

for me is like a song for 9 years old girls.

grow up selena.
    _____________

I’m not Biased……

JK I’m themileylove

• … :]

cantbetamed1 said:
    ——————————————
    LOL @ you saying this and having the can’t be tamed album cover as your icon. LMAOOOO.

• picstoburn

for me is like a song for 9 years old girls.

grow up selena.
    smh,it was for a rated G movie what are you going to expect SMH some people these days.

• livindalife

what is does she expect

POP THAT PUSSY LET ME GET DOWN LOW POP IT DROP IT
    psh please……..
    _________

*DEAD*

• hottiegirl

the song is good it remind me of hope u find it by miley
    but i love it more if miley sing it
    she can hold tune better than selena but it still good

no hate plz iam stating my opinion i didnt say selena is bad singer or trying to cause drama cuz

• _wutdafruit_

hottiegirl said:

—————–
    and u ppl bring miley here
    ppl here say selena songs r auto tuned then others reply yes but also miley
    miley is better singer for sure , she can sing live
    plus miley and selena r different singers
    different voice and songs

I agree, Selena and Miley are two different people, with different songs, and different voices. However the only reason I brought up Miley was to point out to the Miley fans here that Miley had also gone through the same phase. Why shouldn’t Selena be given the same chance? People can improve, and Selena has done just that.

You point out these two girls are different people, yet you still compare them. Miley may be a better singer than Selena, but she’s not a good singer. They BOTH need major improvements. But if you’re going to compare her to Selena, then keep in mind all those years of singing lessons and practices she’s had over her. Seems unfair don’t you think? This is why I think it’s ridiculous that Miley fans bash Selena’s singing, when Miley was in the some boat (and still somewhat is). And again, comparing the girls is like comparing a beginner a pro, it’s inequitable.

• picstoburn

lol but seriously OCEANUP is right sex sells smh.

im telling you almost every disney song is about sex these days /:

• Tinaa6336

nicee.

• CatchMeIfYouCan

My man David Villa made the goal for Spain. GO ESPANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• oneofakindxo
  • A.C Mc

This song sounds really familiar

• Tinaa6336

i was thinking the same thinggg.

she really cant keep a high note. she not a singer.

Oh my goodness. She sounds so much better! She’s becoming one of the best singers out there. She’s really growing into her own in the singing world. Oh wait, NO SHE’S NOT because this was aaauuuttttooootttuuuunnnneeedddd! Hellooo Miley 2.0

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

At the end of the day guys, it’s her dream, you cant exactly stop her from pursuing it. And I love this song. :)

• illimitablejoy

—————

Yeah, it’s pretty incredible. I love it so much, stinks that it only comes around every four years. But I always look forward to the Euro cup as well. So just have to wait two more years after this cup for some more intense soccer.

• oneofakindxo

I wonder if oceanup will comment today.. hmm…

• illimitablejoy

________

Ramos is straight up SEX. Did you see him get hit in the face today? So cringe worthy. I almost peed myself laughing when he was running around the field with the head bandage on, bahahaha. Spain is probably the most attractive team. In my opinion anyway. hahaha.

I miss Cristiano. :( Even though he didn’t do ANYTHING. Ugh.

• livindalife

Yeah. That’s why it sucks. Only once in four years … but that’s what makes it so special.

• hottiegirl

wonder if oceanup will comment today
    ——————–
    u think?!!

• oneofakindxo

u think?!!

hmm i don’t know haha. prolly not.

• livindalife

Jul 3, 2010 @ 02:21 pm
    oneofakindxo said:

I wonder if oceanup will comment today.. hmm…
    LOL. I love OceanUp. He or she is funny.

• oneofakindxo

LOL. I love OceanUp. He or she is funny.

haha i know!

• kate.

I like that song but her weak voices ruins it. I wouldn’t mind that the chorus is so retouched if the verses weren’t too. That’s so annoying :/

• GoldenGal9311

I miss Cristiano. :( Even though he didn’t do ANYTHING. Ugh.
    ______________

Yes! My favorite player from that team had to be the one to get effed up. Poor baby. But I was laughing when he had that bandage on his head.

f*ck Selena!
    She doenst have any pubesO.o

• hottiegirl

who mange ocean up anyways?!
    is it a teen or adult or what?!

f*ck Selena!
    She doenst have any pubesO.o
    no need 4 that

Selena Can’t grow PUBES O.o

• picstoburn

who mange ocean up anyways?!
    is it a teen or adult or what?!
    she or he is 18 but im pretty sure it’s a girl.

Selena Can’t grow PUBES O.o
    She’s about to be 18 this month stupid,she probably has more pubes then you.

• jess.

well.. i like it. ;D <3

• livindalife

f*ck Selena!
    She doenst have any pubesO.o
    Remember, JESUS loves you but everyone else thinks you’re an idiot.

i have this big ant bite on my big toe. i wish an.dy could su.ck my toes so his sal.iva could heal it.

• picstoburn

this andy person needs to stop smoking.

• Sexy_Thang

livindalife said:
    f*ck Selena!
    She doenst have any pubesO.o
    Remember, JESUS loves you but everyone else thinks you’re an idiot.
    _____
    lmao :D

• picstoburn

this person needs to stop smoking.

• livindalife

lmao :D
    ;D

• Sexy_Thang

picstoburn said:
    this person needs to stop smoking.
    ____
    who?:)

• CaliforniaGirls

i’ll live like there’s no tommorow on. 11/12/2012 then i’ll go rob a bank

Why does she even sing?…..

Another dipshit who is soo irrelevant. :]

IM POSTIVE SHE CANT GROW PUBES!!!

• hottiegirl

IM POSTIVE SHE CANT GROW PUBES!!!
    —————
    ok good for u nxt plz?!

picstoburn said:
    this person needs to stop smoking.
    ____
    who?:)
    the damn trolls haha.

• Sexy_Thang

picstoburn said:
    picstoburn said:
    this person needs to stop smoking.
    ____
    who?:)
    the damn trolls haha.
    ____
    ofcourse, who else
    would it be? lmao:D

PUBES O_o
    WHY DOESNT SELENA HAVE THEM!?!?!

BECAUSE THE MESSED UP CHEMICALS IN YOUR BRAIN HAVE CONVINCED YOU SHE DOESN’T WHEN SHE DOES!!!

• picstoburn

waiting for something good to happen.
    ask me idc.

PUBIC HAIR :P

——————–
    i agree wid u , all those years of singing for miley had made her a better singer than selena
    i think selens is coool singer, and maybe miley is not the best she is still good not every one is able to sing like her righ?!
    and i was talking in general cuz this is not the only post all da posts of selena ppl bring miley ( body , beauty , acting , singing
    its just stuiped , ppl must accpet both girls
    they both can act , sing no matter who is better just like any celebrity out there

• livindalife

PUBES O_o
    WHY DOESNT SELENA HAVE THEM!?!?!
    Wouldn’t it be hilarious if you were Nick Jonas.

• LiveLaughLove

Love the song! It sounds good! :)

• hottiegirl

did u guys read that comment that miley wrote in one of youtube videos ?!
    sry that was off topic iam just board

SELENA HAS A DILDO>>>
    IT REJECTED HER BECAUSE SHE DIDN’T HAVE PUBES!!

• oxoemmaoxo

I actually like it.

• livindalife

GERMANY WILL BE ANNIHILATED ON WEDNESDAY. :)
    Are you kidding? Germany is the best team in the WC right now.

I loooveee it.

&Miley fans. You already hate Selena. Why bother wasting your time listening to her sing and then comment rudely? CAUSE YOU HAVE NO LIFE. Gtfo.

• oxoemmaoxo

Miley stans annoy the fuck out of me.

I loooove this song =)

This song is so beautiful

• oxoemmaoxo

GERMANY WILL BE ANNIHILATED ON WEDNESDAY. :)
    Are you kidding? Germany is the best team in the WC right now.

IA with the second person.

• GoldenGal9311

GERMANY WILL BE ANNIHILATED ON WEDNESDAY. :)
    _____________

LOL

she sounds like shes singing through her nose. plus i didnt like the song, its too like dreamy or something, dont know how to express myself on that one, just dont feel it.

• Sweetdisposition?

GERMANY WILL BE ANNIHILATED ON WEDNESDAY. :)
    Lol, but YES! Vamos Espana!

Panda Bear Love said:

LMAO YES.

A MILEY STAN tells me something about auto-tuning. Lmao, lmao.
    i definitely second this!!!!