Cristiano Ronaldo, ‘I’ve Fathered A Baby’

cristiano-ronaldo-world-cup-49

Cristiano Facebook update: It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby’s mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my..

..exclusive guardianship. No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are.

that picture haha

Hi
    =====
    HI, I haven’t talked to u in weeks, well last week I was on hols

IK i tried to stay away from OU but i failed.

Aw, cute! :) See, he’s not gay.

• oxoemmaoxo

I really want to know who the mother is.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Nice picture.
    And I think he is ugly as fuck so I don’t know what women would want to fuck him…Jesus.

• oxoemmaoxo

Aw, cute! :) See, he’s not gay.

Who said he is gay?

Hi
    =====
    HI, I haven’t talked to u in weeks, well last week I was on hols

I’m mul.ti ta.sking rig.ht no.w, wat.ching t.4 on the bea.ch and on OU

I’m mul.ti ta.sking rig.ht no.w, wat.ching t.4 on the bea.ch and on OU

• JessJay

Apparently she’s an American.
    Probally a hooker, because he’s into that. And besides who just gives up their baby to Crisitano Ronaldo like that?!?!

How is he going to be a single father? Isn’t he incredibly busy?

I know its hard

I was board as fuck without it. LOL i have no life.

• SoRawSUgAr

his face looks hot lol but I can’t say the same for the rest of the pic

• jessjay

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Nice picture.
    ——————————————–

he’s pretty sexy.

Let’s see, in the past 5 years he’s actually dated
    1. Merche Romero (2005)
    2. Gemma Atkinson (2007)
    3. Nereida Gallardo (2008)
    4. Paris Hilton (2009)
    5. Kim Kardashian (2010)
    6. Irina Shayk (2010)

These are the girls who he has admitted to dating, i’m sure there have been plenty of one night stands. I just think it’s sad, the baby’s mother will most likely have nothing to do with it’s life. It’s kinda sad.

Is he still with the mother?

oxoemmaoxo said:
    I know its hard

I was board as fuck without it. LOL i have no life.
    I’m watchin T 4 on da beach lol

I was laughing so hard when I found out, lol.
    But then again, I think we all knew it was gonna happen, I mean he’s seriously such a manwhore.

that picture haha

lmao wtf?

SoRawSUgAr said:

that picture haha

Hi

oxoemmaoxo said:
    SoRawSUgAr said:

that picture haha

Hi
    =====
    HI, I haven’t talked to u in weeks, well last week I was on hols

• http://deleted Anonymous1

that must not be a good smell.

• Chelsea-Rose

Oooo, I smell a one night stand.

• HBIC

Say whaaat? I wasn’t expecting that at all haha. I really can’t stand him, but congratulations.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

There’s nooo mom id think….

i effing loveee him. whoever thinks he’s ugly must be attracted to horses or something, because he is the most gorgeous man ever. suck it.
    he’s gonna be a good father, just btw. and oceanup, I LOVE THIS PICTURE.

Wow whoever wrote that their happy because shes american has some seriouse problems!

1. bad pic choice. like, really bad. hes actually SO STUNNING.

2. come on, people say hes gay b/c theres absolutely NO other way to make fun of him – hes absolutely gorgeous, talented like none other, gets all the girls he wants and the list goes on.

3. if you srsly think he did that b/c he wants attention or even “purchased” the child, then i honestly question your brains. who would do that? hes not freakin madonna or ricky martin, he actually loves children and is gonna be a GREAT daddy, i believe, haters to the left.

i actually like him even more now that he takes responsibility for the child. hes 25, he could find other ways. boy just proved he matured <3

btw, anyone finding him not attractive must be BLIND. hes the most beautiful man thats ever walked this planet, you got nothing on him. i smell jealousyyyy

• pceloveguitar

pooor bastard.
    rotfl, i hope people get what i mean by ‘bastard’.
    he’s one hot piece of man.

• SunLight Princess

Am I the only one who cant believe this? lol

• areyouonDOPE…

KAKA IS THE MOTHER. MOM & BABY ARE FINE SO DONT WORRY ABOUT IT.

CRIS + KAKA 4EVERRRRRRRR
    lol

• monster

KAKA IS THE MOTHER. MOM & BABY ARE FINE SO DONT WORRY ABOUT IT.

CRIS + KAKA 4EVERRRRRRRR

• Hilary

THE FUCK ….. WHAT??????????????

• ALYGENTIL

he is grabing his balls lol

• LizzieHawkins

I’m the mom LOL

I honestly I can’t believe it. I thought he would wait a bit longer since he signed a new contract a few months back. But, CONGRATS! :)
    He’s GORGEOUS if you don’t see it you must be crazy.

:D

BYEEE NOWWWW

BYEEE NOWWWW

Bye :(

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Lol, i can’t picture him as a father.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Okay….Good luck, Ronaldo :)

• JesziV.

Did he adopt a baby or something? Because his girlfriend or alleged girlfriend, isn’t pregnant.

OMG i cant believe hes gonna be a father!!! wonder whos the mom??

• JesziV.

And if any of the twats took the time to actually validate their judgements by his actions, they’d see they were completely wrong. He had a reality special and they showed him with his nephew and he was really good with him.

Stop having sex with a prostitute! Now the child will have to face the fact that ‘mommy’s a whore’ :(

fyi youre wway sluttier and bitchy than spanish sluts
    okay MIJA pudreta bye chiciya

I know its hard

I was board as fuck without it. LOL i have no life.
    I’m watchin T 4 on da beach lol

Im listening to music.
    almost the same :D, except I’m trying to find my sis in the crowd

Your sister went?

Chelsea-Rose said:
    Oooo, I smell a one night stand.
    ======
    at least u didn’t hear it LOL. nice pic btw

oxoemmaoxo said:
    I know its hard

I was board as fuck without it. LOL i have no life.
    I’m watchin T 4 on da beach lol

Im listening to music.
    almost the same :D, except I’m trying to find my sis in the crowd

Your sister went?

======
    Ye, with her friends, it’s finishing at 20 to 6

I know its hard

I was board as fuck without it. LOL i have no life.
    I’m watchin T 4 on da beach lol

Im listening to music.
    almost the same :D, except I’m trying to find my sis in the crowd

Your sister went?

======
    Ye, with her friends, it’s finishing at 20 to 6

Oh cool.

Wow being happy just cause the girls is american?? U seriously need to get a life!!!!

Apparently she’s an American.

How is he going to be a single father? Isn’t he incredibly busy?

I feel really bad for him. What mother would leave their child?
    ——————————-
    I do to. But he must have paid her off. Because lets say you just had a child from the best paid soccer player in the world. Do you A. Try to get as much money from him as possible with child support ect. or B. Just give it to him?

I would fight for my child.. people these days…

Apparently she’s an American.

How is he going to be a single father? Isn’t he incredibly busy?

I feel really bad for him. What mother would leave their child?
    ——————————-

I would fight for my child.. people these days…

• cassidy

he just couldnt keep it in his pants, could he? shame shame.

oxoemmaoxo said:
    I know its hard

I was board as fuck without it. LOL i have no life.
    I’m watchin T 4 on da beach lol

Im listening to music.
    almost the same :D, except I’m trying to find my sis in the crowd

Your sister went?

======
    Ye, with her friends, it’s finishing at 20 to 6

Oh cool.
    =====
    But she is gonna be TIRED, last night we came home from Gat.wick air port at 2am

• cassidy

he just couldnt keep it in his pants, could he? a part of me thinks he did this for a stunt because he’s been receiving a lot of bad press since the lost.

my mom thinks im a pervert cause she walked in the room jus when i clicked on this link. Poor choice for a photo.

The mother is Demi Lovato. That’s why she’s been looking chunky lately and Joe break up with her.

American? yaayy so proud that lovely although skanky-ish american girl had his baby. Kudos! At least is not some spanish slut.

I know its hard

I was board as fuck without it. LOL i have no life.
    I’m watchin T 4 on da beach lol

Im listening to music.
    almost the same :D, except I’m trying to find my sis in the crowd

Your sister went?

======
    Ye, with her friends, it’s finishing at 20 to 6

Oh cool.
    =====

You went on holiday?

• cantbetamed1

no way?Wonder who the momma is?

_____________

Fuck you, Spanish people aren’t sluts. Fucking hell, you make Americans look like idiots right now.

oxoemmaoxo said:
    I know its hard

I was board as fuck without it. LOL i have no life.
    I’m watchin T 4 on da beach lol

Im listening to music.
    almost the same :D, except I’m trying to find my sis in the crowd

Your sister went?

======
    Ye, with her friends, it’s finishing at 20 to 6

Oh cool.
    =====

You went on holiday?

Ya last week, I got to miss school

I know its hard

I was board as fuck without it. LOL i have no life.
    I’m watchin T 4 on da beach lol

Im listening to music.
    almost the same :D, except I’m trying to find my sis in the crowd

Your sister went?

======
    Ye, with her friends, it’s finishing at 20 to 6

Oh cool.
    =====

You went on holiday?

Ya last week, I got to miss school

Lucky.

i thought he way gay.. O.O

• Justin Bieber’s WIFE, ex of Nick Jonas – divorce in 2009

When will Kevin and Danielle have a baby? When will Miley/Liam reproduce? When will Zac knocked up Vanessa? All the unanswered questions in the world.

_____________

um, yes they are. Just look at what those spanish slut wore at the FIFA world cup while watching the game.

• BirthdayCake

Congratulations! A baby is a blessing. I think he will be a great father.

i didn’t know was gonna be a father…
    oh, well. im sure his baby will be cute xD

I pity him…he will never find true love and a girl that really loves him.

You went on holiday?

Ya last week, I got to miss school

Lucky.
    ========
    except that my flight back got cancelled friday AND delayed sat

_____________

____________________

You’re a douche.
    I’m done with you.

You went on holiday?

Ya last week, I got to miss school

Lucky.
    ========
    except that my flight back got cancelled friday AND delayed sat

I once had to stay in this country for 4 days it was horrible.

• cr

shut up you fucking racist bitch. your probably a fucking whore

• oxoemmaoxo

Apparently she’s an American.

How is he going to be a single father? Isn’t he incredibly busy?

I feel really bad for him. What mother would leave their child?

• MeenuD

Man, that is one lucky bitch that fucked him. I’d tap any day.

And OU, you suck at finding pictures.

Aw, cute! :) See, he’s not gay.

Who said he is gay?

A lot of people do.

MeenuD said:
    Man, that is one lucky bitch that fucked him. I’d tap any day.

And OU, you suck at finding pictures.
    =========
    AAGREE

I know its hard

I was board as fuck without it. LOL i have no life.
    I’m watchin T 4 on da beach lol

Im listening to music.

Let’s see, in the past 5 years he’s actually dated
    1. Merche Romero (2005)
    2. Gemma Atkinson (2007)
    3. Nereida Gallardo (2008)
    4. Paris Hilton (2009)
    5. Kim Kardashian (2010)
    6. Irina Shayk (2010)

He didn’t date Gemma, Kim nor Paris. Those were just rumors. His mother personal said he didn’t date Gemma, Paris and her family said he is just her friend. And the Kardashian story was just fake, because when it came out she wasn’t in the country and neither was he.

• oxoemmaoxo

Man, that is one lucky bitch that fucked him. I’d tap any day.

And OU, you suck at finding pictures.

I’ve alredy have ;) lol

oxoemmaoxo said:
    I know its hard

I was board as fuck without it. LOL i have no life.
    I’m watchin T 4 on da beach lol

Im listening to music.
    almost the same :D, except I’m trying to find my sis in the crowd

• oxoemmaoxo

Aw, cute! :) See, he’s not gay.

Who said he is gay?

A lot of people do.

Oh i didn’t know that.

oxoemmaoxo said:
    You went on holiday?

Ya last week, I got to miss school

Lucky.
    ========
    except that my flight back got cancelled friday AND delayed sat

I once had to stay in this country for 4 days it was horrible.
    which one?

You went on holiday?

Ya last week, I got to miss school

Lucky.
    ========
    except that my flight back got cancelled friday AND delayed sat

I once had to stay in this country for 4 days it was horrible.
    which one?

IDK lol.

oxoemmaoxo said:
    You went on holiday?

Ya last week, I got to miss school

Lucky.
    ========
    except that my flight back got cancelled friday AND delayed sat

I once had to stay in this country for 4 days it was horrible.
    which one?

IDK lol.
    =======
    Lol haha :) I was in germany

You went on holiday?

Ya last week, I got to miss school

Lucky.
    ========
    except that my flight back got cancelled friday AND delayed sat

I once had to stay in this country for 4 days it was horrible.
    which one?

IDK lol.
    =======
    Lol haha :) I was in germany

Cool i’ve always wanted to go there.

IDK lol.
    =======
    Lol haha :) I was in germany

Cool i’ve always wanted to go there.
    there r no chavs there at all :D, but there are goths, lol it’s like sims3

• WildxoChildxo

ID LAUGH IF IT WAS KIM KARDASHIAN!!!! HAHAHAHAHA no more Bieber time for ya!!

• MISS_PIGGYMINAJ

B!TCH U MUST BE BLIND! LMPAOOOOO!

• Paulette

I don’t find him attractive at ALL. :/

Lol sucks for him. I gaurantee the baby mama is a gold digger who had the pregnancy planned all along. Have to say, very smart lady. Now she’ll be set for life!

The momma is Paris Hilton…

IDK lol.
    =======
    Lol haha :) I was in germany

Cool i’ve always wanted to go there.
    there r no chavs there at all :D, but there are goths, lol it’s like sims3

I dislike chavs ALOT -__-

oxoemmaoxo said:
    IDK lol.
    =======
    Lol haha :) I was in germany

Cool i’ve always wanted to go there.
    there r no chavs there at all :D, but there are goths, lol it’s like sims3

I dislike chavs ALOT -__-
    ====
    Same thank god theres none in my form anymore heehee :D

• icu360

lol great photo choice oceanup xD

GROSS

• -Hibz-

What is with the picture choice? I feel like a pervert.

Fantastic photo choice, although I think that’s the only photo of him you have lol.

• Elia