Miley Cyrus Dolly Parton JOLENE DUET

• elliesaur

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:
    EVERYBODY. YOUTUBE HAS BEEN HACKED. IF YOU GO ON THE SITE YOU RISK A VIRUS THAT COULD BREAK YOUR COMPUTER. DONT GO THERE, COMMENT OR RATE VIDEOS. SPREAD THE WORD.
    Are you serious?
    My morning consisted of watching YouTube videos and commenting. Fdfj@2lksfjg$%&*#das! :/

• ShowMeYourTeeth

She sounds so good.

• jonasbrothersfan

they both sound great. :)

• oneofakindxo

does anyone remember when adrianna from 90210 sang this :)

yup :)

• elmooo

does anyone remember when adrianna from 90210 sang this :)

yup :)
    _____________
    she was sooo good singing this :)
    do you think mr cannon raped naomi in 90210?!

• Its called Jaylor

Its a liberty walk. Its a liberty walk. Its a liberty Liberty..

• elmooo

does anyone remember when adrianna from 90210 sang this :)

yup :)
    __________
    she was so good :)
    i love your picture, and do you think mr cannon raped naomi ?

• elmooo

i keep on getting spammed by the gay lords

• Chelsea-Rose

She actually sounds pretty good singing country.

• jonasbrothersfan

She actually sounds pretty good singing country.
    she could be a really good country singer if she wanted to be. :) I LOVE her pop songs though like her album.

• AskTaylor

She sounds great:)

she can do country pop

• CantBTamed

miley, MAKE A COUNTRY ALBUM! you sounded AMAZING!

• cantbetamed1

Love the two of these :)

• elliesaur

I LOVE Miley singing country.
    Watch out, Taylor Swift.
    ^___^

• TSLove

My mom’s name is Jolene :)
    I rented a book of what names mean from the library and I looked up my name,my sister’s and Dad’s.I couldn’t find my mom’s name and I told her that and she said “No,no.My name is in there.Its in all the name books.If Dolly Parton wrote an song called “Jolene” its in there.Look again!” So I did and I found it :)

• LoveLautner

AFTER EVERYTHING IN THAT LITTLE BLACK DRESS.

… tralalala.

• sjoh

She should do more country.

• hottiegirl

she looked and sounded great but its not like a new thing 4 miley she is always

• TSLove

After everything I must confess,
    I need you

I love that song! Especially the lyrics:
    With your face, and your beautiful eyes
    And the conversation
    With the little white lies.
    And the faded picture

• TSLove

After everything I must confess,
    I need you

I love that song! Especially the lyrics:
    With your face, and your beautiful eyes
    And the conversation
    With the little white lies.
    And the faded picture
    Of a beautiful night
    You carried me from your car
    up the stairs
    And I broke down cryin’
    Was she worth this mess?
    After everything and that little black dress
    After everything I must confess,
    I need you

• TSLove

Double post? Ugh,sorry.

I love Miley and Dolly! And Dolly is so funny! LMAO at what she said at the end. <3

• LoveLautner

After everything I must confess,
    I need you
    I love that song! Especially the lyrics:
    With your face, and your beautiful eyes
    And the conversation
    With the little white lies.
    And the faded picture
    Of a beautiful night
    You carried me from your car
    up the stairs
    And I broke down cryin’
    Was she worth this mess?
    After everything and that little black dress
    After everything I must confess,
    I need you

_____________

Same! :) That part always gets stuck in my head.

i love her <3

i love miley, she looks and sounds great!

• WakaWakaEhEh

MeepBeep

• LoveLautner

_____________

I heard about this. Thanks. :)

• TSLove

The song is my third fave song from the six new songs but those lyrics are my number one lyrics out of all the new songs lyrics.

• LoveLautner

________________

Same with the lyrics. :) I like how they’re unexpected, yet completely fit. I loved that in Don’t Speak as well. The whole “There’s a lot that you don’t notice when you read between the lines” part.

• TSLove

I love those lyrics too.Nick sounds so hott saying them! :)

• picstoburn

lol im listening to justin’s music on youtube right now O.o nothing’s wrong with my computer haha.

picstoburn said:

MollySmellsOfFlowers
    Jul 4, 2010 @ 11:47 am
    MollySmellsOfFlowers said:
    but iam on it right now O.o nothing’s wrong with my computer lol.

Yeah, i wouldnt stay there for long tho, its proabbly just not spread to all the pages yet but apparently its spreading like super super fast.

how do you know its a virus

twitter and its on the news… well it was.

how do you know its a virus

Twiter and its on the news… well it was

a miley country album would be amazing

• elliesaur

How could YouTube possibly be hacked? Its runned by Google, how can you hack a corporation that big?

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

MollySmellsOfFlowers
    Jul 4, 2010 @ 11:47 am
    MollySmellsOfFlowers said:
    but iam on it right now O.o nothing’s wrong with my computer lol.

:| thanks for telling me haha i clicked the X button so fast haha. i hate virus /:

elliesaur said:

Are you serious?

you might have got lucky , it hasnt spread to all the pages yet but its spreading super super fast. if i were you tho … i would run a virus check. I jsut did and im all clear ;) yesss

DON’T LOOK AT JUSTIN BIEBER VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE THEY HAVE A VIRUS!

picstoburn said:

picstoburn said:

MollySmellsOfFlowers
    Jul 4, 2010 @ 11:47 am
    MollySmellsOfFlowers said:
    but iam on it right now O.o nothing’s wrong with my computer lol.

urg same. But apparently it not only breaks your pc but steals any details and info you have stored. so i rana a virus check just in case . viruses creep me out…

• LoveLautner

I love those lyrics too.Nick sounds so hott saying them! :)

____________

Ikr? haha. And when he sings the second verse of Sorry. I just love his voice. <3

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

DON’T LOOK AT JUSTIN BIEBER VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE THEY HAVE A VIRUS!

Cough…. ^^^^^^ look up ;)

• TSLove

My virus protection (?) ‘expired’ so I’m not taking any chances! Thank you to the person who posted that comment.

• Disdain

Cough…. ^^^^^^ look up ;)
    ________

LOL. xD

• elliesaur

I’m scanning for viruses now. :)
    I hate viruses. It makes me feel like a creeper is hacking on to my personal information and will find me or something. 0_o

• LoveLautner

MollySmellsOfFlowers -I’m probably gone feel really dumb for not know this, but who’s in your icon? :)

• TSLove

I love Joe’s and Nick’s voices in ‘can’t have you’ ‘Sorry’ ‘Turn right’ ‘Black keys’.’Can’t have you’ is my all time fave Jonas Brother song.

• She sucks

Miley cyrus sucks . She is a lady gaga wannabe with her new song . I laugh at the video because she tries so hard to be sexy and it fails completely . She is also such a diva . She isn’t even a good singer . She can only use her voice well. She is soon going to become Britney Spears or pregnant by the age of 18 with the age of her boyfriends lately.

• picstoburn

haha thanks for telling me again lol i was just on youtube /: woooohooo thank god i went on here today lol.

• YOU SUCK

EVERYONE HERE SUCKS

• LoveLautner

_____________

I don’t think I have a favourite. I love Underdog, You Just Don’t Know It, Can’t Have You, Sorry, Black Keys and Turn Right. lol. :)

EVERYONE HERE SUCKS
    ____________
    that means you suck haha

• elliesaur

YOU SUCK said:

EVERYONE HERE SUCKS
    And you swallow.
    Goodbye. :)

She sucks said:

___________

She no where near a diva! She’s a fun caring girl who CAN sing. She will not end up like britney because she has 1 important thing Britney doesn’t. A loving family who love her for who she is.

• picstoburn

EVERYONE HERE SUCKS
    NO i blow :) nice try.

• Its called Jaylor

Holy shizz i was on youtube..

• Moonbeam

She sucks said:
    Go play on youtube. :)

i think youtube is fine now,check google for updates – news bit

• elliesaur

My Favorite Jonas Brothers Songs:
    Take A Breath
    Can’t Have You
    Turn Right
    Black Keys
    Got Me Going Crazy
    Inseparable
    Goodnight And Goodbye
    7:05
    Time For Me To Fly
    Lovebug

^_^

TSLove said:

Np. I recon OU. should post a warning, so should all major sites just becasue it would mean more people saw it :/

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

..what’s happened to youtube?

does anyone know THE IMPORTANCE OF UNAGI

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

does anyone know THE IMPORTANCE OF UNAGI

Salmon swiss roll.

Moonbeam said:

She sucks said:
    Go play on youtube. :)

win. :D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

does anyone know THE IMPORTANCE OF UNAGI

Salmon sw.iss roll.

• elliesaur

I went on YouTube through OceanUp at first, so I’ll sue OU if I get a virus.
    Here that, OU? Watch your back. :P

• nn

Thats right she will not be the next britny
    because she cares alot about her family.

• TSLove

I forgot two other songs!
    I love ‘Take a breathe’! Joe is so sexy in that song! And ‘inseperable’.
    I forgot about those songs until someone else said those were her faves! lol.
    I know, I spelled an song wrong.

• chocolatelemonade

this is a very good duet. they should record this. the song is beautiful :)

• xCyrusBieber

Both sound awesome<3

• MissSmiley

I love it! I love Jolene very much, it’s such a nice song even though I’m not into country :) Miley’s voice sounds really good… she sounds so good singing rock and country, pop isn’t really her style… I hope she’ll change her mind and do something other than pop, dance and all that autotune after hiatus.

NicksSweetCaroline said:

its called Jaylor said:

LoveLautner said:

A lot of people like to use incorrect grammar.

_______________

I like to shoot those people.

Im dyslexic. Don’t shoot me if I use incorrect grammar ok babes ;)

Im dyslexic too. :)

ahw . it sucks but mehr. at least we get extra time on exams ;)

Mitch Hewer was dyslexic in Britanna High :P

ik! another reason to love mitch hewer. Although i dont love the perm they put in his hair for that show :/.and i noramlly love curly hair on a guy (i.e. nick jonas) but that thing was legit not good :/

• BUH

She should of went country, and still should! ITS IN HER BLOOD! She sounds so much better country :) It suits her!

• kay

wow dolly a legend and miley sounds great

• elliesaur

MollySmellsofFlowers
    I don’t know who that is in your icon, but I’m thinking to myself that its Peter Pan, but on steroids.

Chill out. I am very much pro anon
    what imfreezin you do that too

elliesaur said:

MollySmellsofFlowers

Its mitch hewer. He is SO fine ;) but he looks better as not an icon :P

• Grammar Nazi

I have plenty of work to do.

its called Jaylor said:

LoveLautner said:

A lot of people like to use incorrect grammar.

_______________

I like to shoot those people.

Im dyslexic. Don’t shoot me if I use incorrect grammar ok babes ;)

Im dyslexic too. :)

ahw . it sucks but mehr. at least we get extra time on exams ;)

• NicksSweetCaroline

elliesaur said:

MollySmellsofFlowers
    Its Mitch Hewer !!

• NicksSweetCaroline

Mollysmellsofflowers… did you watch Mitch Hewer on Never mind the Buzzcocks last night…. its a n old one but he looked fiiiiinne

• Kaylaa

Kinda mad I didn’t watch this on TV, lol.

Jolene is my favorite Dolly song ever!!! haha I love that song

the white stripes did a cover it and that one is good too but this is a apretty good duet i must say

• NicksSweetCaroline

its called Jaylor said:

LoveLautner said:

A lot of people like to use incorrect grammar.

_______________

I like to shoot those people.

Im dyslexic. Don’t shoot me if I use incorrect grammar ok babes ;)

Im dyslexic too. :)

ahw . it sucks but mehr. at least we get extra time on exams ;)

Mitch Hewer was dyslexic in Britanna High :P

• SoRawSUgAr

Hi pivots :) ah feels good to be back

• picstoburn

I told everyone on twitter :) saved two people you guys should tell everyone on twitter.

• LoveLautner

Go play on youtube. :)

____________

lulz. That made me smile. :)

• picstoburn

i told everyone on t.w.i.t.t.e.r :)
    you guys should do that.

• m

there’s no virus in youtube. It’s just spam in the justin bieber videos. So normal people have no problems

does anyone know THE IMPORTANCE OF UNAGI

Salmon sw.iss roll.
    _____________
    ;)

• Grammar Nazi

• Grammar Nazi

Hello.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Selena has a picture of Justin Bieber on her phone..

Lmfao.

• Grammar Nazi

Tweet Tweet

• NeverShoutNeverrr

too lazy to watch the video.

elmooo said:

does anyone know THE IMPORTANCE OF UNAGI

what is ross doing to those women? UNNAGIIII!! ahhhhhh! think we should help them? I dont think thay need help :P

LOVELAUTNER- TAYLOR LAUTNER IS GAY. I WOULDN’T BE SURPRISED WHEN THE TWILIGHT MOVIES ARE OVER THAT HE COMES OUT OF THE CLOSET!

m said:

No, that was earlier, its spread now and attached itself to some of the codes in the website itself.

I still so would.

• YOUAREGAY

EVERYONE THAT LIKES JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY!

does anyone know THE IMPORTANCE OF UNAGI

___________
    :D
    ‘you know what get attacked, i dont even care’ ROSS

PIVOT
    PIVOT
    PIVOT
    PIVOT
    PIVOT
    PIVOT

• elliesaur

I saw Eclipse last night and I think I fell in love with Jacob Black. :P

• Grammar Nazi

I love it.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

YOUAREGAY said:

EVERYONE THAT LIKES JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY!

you know that 90% of people that call others gay as insults end up being gay themselves.
    JS.

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

..what’s happened to youtube?

Virus was posted in Justin Bieber videos this morning, in the comments, it has since spread to other pages of the site (not necssarily justin bieber related) and attached itself to the coding of the site so you dodnt even need to click a link anymore to get it, you can get it just by visiting pages its attached to. And its spreading quickly.

YOUAREGAY said:

EVERYONE THAT LIKES JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY!

well. way to say that on the relevant post. Why dont you go warn people on the justin videos on youtube…

I still so would.
    What?

• Grammar Nazi

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

..what’s happened to youtube?

___

Great.

Grammar Nazi whats up with your name haha

• Grammar Nazi

elmooo said:
    Grammar Nazi whats up with your name haha
    __________

A lot of people like to use incorrect grammar.

• Grammar Nazi

elmooo said:
    Grammar Nazi whats up with your name haha
    __________

A lot of people like to use incorrect grammar.

• Grammar Nazi

elmooo said:
    Grammar Nazi whats up with your name haha
    __________

A lot of people like to use incorrect grammar.

• -Jenii

thx to that person who posted that warning. I rlly hate viruses

• LoveLautner

Selena has a picture of Justin Bieber on her phone..

Lmfao.

lol. :) How’d you know?

• Grammar Nazi

I submitted three posts. Good job OU

Grammar Nazi whats up with your name haha
    __________

A lot of people like to use incorrect grammar.
    _______________
    I know, are you from germany ?and you have quite an extreme name

• Astoria-malfoy

Miley sounds good, But Dolly Parton is amazing, and she sounds amazing, not to mention a true queen of country.

• LoveLautner

A lot of people like to use incorrect grammar.

_______________

I like to shoot those people.

DON’T LIVE ALIE, this is your one life

LMAO :D

• Disdain

:D:D:D

• Disdain

Kewl.

• Hilary

She sounds so good and Dolly is fantastic

• A.C Mc

She has a great country voice :)

• Sarah1995

kool

• elmooo

does anyone remember when adrianna from 90210 sang this :)

• elmooo

A lot of people like to use incorrect grammar.

_______________

I like to shoot those people.
    ________
    omgosh i thought i was the only one who had that desire!

• NicksSweetCaroline

Anons still on the scene i see :)

LoveLautner said:

A lot of people like to use incorrect grammar.

_______________

I like to shoot those people.

Im dyslexic. Don’t shoot me if I use incorrect grammar ok babes ;)

• Its called Jaylor

LoveLautner said:

A lot of people like to use incorrect grammar.

_______________

I like to shoot those people.

Im dyslexic. Don’t shoot me if I use incorrect grammar ok babes ;)

Im dyslexic too. :)

• elmooo

Im dyslexic. Don’t shoot me if I use incorrect grammar ok babes ;)
    ________
    i was joking when i said same btw!
    and your spelling is really good!

• Nobody Does It Better xx

She sounds incredible.
    Boo needs to make an country album.

Anons still on the scene i see :)
    take that suckerr

• Grammar Nazi

I probably won’t come on regularly. I have incorrect grammar.

• Its called Jaylor

LOL Cristiano is a dad :p ! Thats cute.

elmooo said:

Im dyslexic. Don’t shoot me if I use incorrect grammar ok babes ;)
    ________
    i was joking when i said same btw!
    and your spelling is really good!

Lmao ok ;) and thanks :P but that probably a fluke ;) When they diagnosed me thay made me start taking special lessons, so i supose ive improved. I mean ive stopped the lessons now im 18 but still i think they helped a little lol.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Anons still on the scene i see :)
    take that suckerr
    Chill out. I am very much pro anon

LoveLautner said:

_____________

I heard about this. Thanks. :)~

np :)

how do you know its a virus

• picstoburn

MollySmellsOfFlowers
    Jul 4, 2010 @ 11:47 am
    MollySmellsOfFlowers said:
    but iam on it right now O.o nothing’s wrong with my computer lol.