Miley Cyrus Flawless Wal-Mart Shopper

miley-cyrus-wal-mart

Miley at Wal-Mart buying clothes from her own line at 1 AM. Thx Katie!

Buying from her own line?

• Anonymous11

well said . its very true . idk why every1 hates on selena its not like she goes around acting like sum1 she’s not . smh

omgh!!! she is THE BEST!I LOVE HER!!

• Panda Bear Love

I love how Miley stans attack anybody who says something bad about Miley. :P

People have a different opinion from yours, ya know ;) Now watch them attack me.

• oxoemmaoxo

I’ve been watching that all morning… STILL can’t stop :/

LOL ;)

• A.C Mc

Panda Bear Love said:

I love how Miley stans attack anybody who says something bad about Miley. :P

People have a different opinion from yours, ya know ;) Now watch them attack me

_______________

*Attacks* Rawr

• Notion

Awww my little sister drew Joe Jonas- http://artpad.art.com/?l51kmu1dythg

• life without you

she looks cute :)

lol this is why i love her

• Panda Bear Love

*Attacks* Rawr

#Fail. JS ;)

• Panda Bear Love

So far, 15 new users here. Lmao.

I think she looks gorgeous and much more mature without her extensions.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Jingle Bells

• cantbetamed1

She looks gorgeous here and most of her clothing line is awesome.

• Panda Bear Love

Her hair is pretty cute short. Those extensions needed to go a long way before. :P

• A.C Mc

How can she look so good at 1am? Dang..

• ET

Nananananananan Sheets of Egyptian cotton

miley explains her can’t be tamed video.

She is just so amazing… i love her clothing line.

If Selena was doing that, (sorry to bring her up but it’s true) You guys would have laughed and called her desperate. Pricks -__-

• fan4lyfmiley

MiseryBusiness said:

She bought the clothes because no one else would.

Nick will NEVER date you

• fan4lyfmiley

Miley actually is proud of her line and wears the clothes from it. The clothes from Selenas line I have yet to see Selena wear something even similer to it.

mileys hot

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

she’s so pretty.
    ————————————
    i LOVE ur profile page thing
    whos the guy with the tatoo?

• lollipop49

haha mileyyy <3 shes the best ;D i dont blame her…her clothing line has some pretty cute stuff ;D

• bluesfan3410

She looks so pretty and I usually don’t say that about Miley. I love how she looks like a regular person.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i LOVE ur profile page thing
    whos the guy with the tatoo?
    it’s Alex Pettyfer, and thanks!

i have chlothes from wal-art.they are so cool

• twycgnb

awe, she looks cuteee :)

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

miley miley miley miley!!!
    i love this girl <3

• Miss Sarah

No problem I used to watch Miley with my Nephews and nieces just to keep my eyes on them and be near to them. And they like miley and all site in english i stay with them and brows together all sites about miley.
    I hate all these things that written about her and all the time i wonder with my niece who she is 18. if we r in arabic country and we saw worse and worse things and u didnt say any thing.
    And poor miley she didnt do something that wrong and all bad things said about her.
    We always wonder why miley.

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

….about my intention, i’ll tell ya, i’m not here to sell ya, or tell you to go hell..

• Soccer_girl22

Ok first off she prob needed a swimsuit bcuz SmithLAKE wuz doing a july 3rd firework show.. and I feel kinda bad bcuz that walmart has most of the miley line on sale for like $3… I bought something off the line for $1

• Miss Sarah

I’m not that old me and my niece r friends we stayed together all the time there is only 4 years between us.

• HarryPotterFTW

“OMG! Her hair is short now!!! :O She totally copied Selena Gomez!!!”
    LOL. And that is the demonstration of how some (Note: SOME) Miley stans can be ANNOYING.
    Anyways, she’s probably buying it cause no one else will. Seriously, my Wal-Mart STILL has the same Miley stuff there and it’s prices keep getting lower, yet no one buys them.

• moonbeam

Was this the Wal-Mart in Cool Springs (Franklin, Tennessee)? My aunt thought she said Miley and Liam at the Nashville airport on Friday or Saturday, can’t remember which day. Guess they are hanging at her house down in Thompson’s Station?

Miss Sarah said:

I’m a teacher and i do see miley as role model
    um, no offense but if you’re a teacher, why can’t you spell correctly?

Her clothing line is like a cheap knock off of Big Lots.

• Edie

Well if she doesn’t buy them, who will?

• snowfalls

i think she looks cute there. she’s definitely growing into her looks.

Uh… is she buying underwear?
    it looks like.
    lol.

Uh… is she buying underwear?
    it looks like.
    lol.

• Miss Sarah

Because i’m Arabian It is So good for me that i can write like that.
    Write 2 words in Arabic and let me see???????

Miss Sarah said:

Because i’m Arabian It is So good for me that i can write like that.
    Write 2 words in Arabic and let me see???????
    Oh, OK, I thought it might be something like that. I really didn’t mean any offense to you. I was just wondering. Sorry, I only know English. I think you actually did a good job writing that since English is a second language to you! :)

• LoveToLove

She probably went at a time where most people where at their homes…

You look beautiful Miles <3 your hair!

• Kaylaa

love the fact she is shopping at walmart hahaha

• February_Air

Her hair looks really cute without all of those extensions…

• Disdain

Whoa.

I need an icon of this. She looks really pretty.

• ;)

She’s so down to earth. Love her <3

• Sweetdisposition?

k….

I love that she’s at Walmart at 1am. Go Miles! That’s the best time to be there! Totally.

Can’t she get Miley & Max…oh, i don’t know… for FREE?!

• ericabbyx22

I’ve never shopped at walmart before because most of their clothes are ugly but that changed when Miley’s line came. I own like half of her clothes! (:

• ericabbyx22

She’s holding a bikini? I didn’t even know the MC&MA line had them. They don’t have them at my walmart or online. :[

• hottiegirl

—————–
    there is no selena here
    and go to selena ‘s post and will find ppl make fun of miley too , its very stuiped
    miley looks great as usuall but i liked her more when it was long , now she looks alittle bit older than her age but anyways ppl need some change

Selena’s line isn’t fug. Stfu and quit being an asshole to people who AREN’T fucking Miley Cyrus.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

She looks cute :P

• briannabieber

gorgeous :D I love her clothes there btw.

I don’t understand why Miley is such a Buck Tooth Beaver!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

She is so cute :P

LOL, I think OU just messed that up.

• oneofakindxo

Aw she looks so adorable<3 I love her outfit.
    And I love her line too :) Its actually pretty cute. I need to get some sweaters from there, haha. and shorts.

• TikTokOnTheClock

Sweetdisposition It’s Gerard Pique in your icon, right?

Uhm, Miley looks really beautiful but i really don’t understand why she is buying her own stuff, i mean don’t she has it already at home? I don’t know D

• Jolie

Girls visit my blog! It’s new.

Sweetdisposition It’s Gerard Pique in your icon, right?

She was in Cullman Alabama and needed some swimwear. Random, I know. The world is.

• oneofakindxo

She looks pretty (:
    Her clothing line is quite nice, I have a few items from it.
    I wonder if she had to pay lol.

I think Miley is smart to have her own clothing line. Ever forgot some clothes for holidays and went to a shop to buy a replacement but couldn’t find one?
    Never happens if you have your own clothing line. Ha! :)

she is too cute!
    i just bought a romper from her line today, and i love it :)
    and hey, why not buy a bathing suit thats 10 bucks even if she already had it, you can never have too many :)

• Hilary

She looks really gorgeous
    That’s cute she’s buying her own line =)

• Anonymoeeus

“Lol I sent this in :)

• emma13

I don’t understand why Miley is such a Buck Tooth Beaver!
    lmao! i laughed way more then i should. lol.

• HBIC

Hey her bra’s matching her shirt color for once :P I’m just teasing, you know I love her. And I respect her for actually wearing her line.

aweet

• elliesaur

Miley’s so cute. :D
    && I love her line.

(Lose the Angels hat, though. :P Mets FTW!)

breathtaking

• Notion

Everyone is falling for Pique recently, could this be? :)

• xCyrusBieber

Shes gorgeous, I wish I could be on that Wal-mart LOL. I love her clothing line too:)

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

She looks so cute :)

what does the A stand for on her hat?

Atlanta. It’s a Braves hat. here’s a similar one

haha i totally agree

haha i totally agree

• Anonymous11

Lmaooooo . Good one ;)

• MiseryBusiness

She bought the clothes because no one else would.

the shirt she is wearing is $255

• kay

she look nice and i buy clothes from her line

• oneofakindxo
  • Anonymous11

its not your opinion they can say what ever the fuck they want . so don’t act like we are gunna listen tO U cuz U said go away . lmao who da fuck uu think U r ??

• Notion

She bought the clothes because no one else would.

____

GO AWAY. No one wants you negativity.

• MiseryBusiness

Stop reading my comments.

• illimitablejoy

niceeee

• WakaWakaEhEh

Stop blowing up OU!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

she’s so pretty.

• Panda Bear Love

She looks so damn cute :D

• Notion

She is beyond amazing. :)

• Notion

niceeee

___

OMG. Love your icon! Are they gonna win on Wednesday? :)

• Panda Bear Love

I’ve been watching that all morning… STILL can’t stop :/

Because Selena’s line is fug.

• Miss Sarah

I’m a teacher and i do see miley as role model
    she didnt do any thing wrong in her personal life . this is her job like any other job just like my job as a teacher my act in class is different completly from out the class. she didnt go so far for me as i see her personality on stage is completly differnt from the real miley u can see that when she is with her family and friends.
    And when when u say she has a bad parent u r so wrong look at her she is so confedient of herself and this will come only if there is a good parent if she hasnt a strong family she might be fell down sience she was 15 she has gone through tough and very hard things and she was too young to deal with it if she hadnt a supportive parents may be she went for drugs and drinking and nightclub parties like many other celebrity but she has a warm house both her mother and father and at the same time gave her her space that she need under supervision not behind them like most teenagers they act badly behind there parent.
    Tish and billy ray u r very good or excellent parent to raise up a wonderful child like miley billy ray cyrus and she is proud of u even she didnt say that to u she knows what she has.

She didnt smoke.
    she didnt drink.
    She didnt go parties. (bad parties)
    She wakes up early like a normal kid that means she sleeps early and that enough for me.
    She loves her family an enjoy spend time with them.
    She didnt have sex yet and this is great she protect herself and aperntly i’m not sure that having sex doesnt important to her she cares about her carrier. May be she had but it is obvious for me she didnt i saw her mother with her where ever she go keep her eyes on her.

She is a typical teen and when i have agirl i want her just like miley.

Her only fault is she acting mature than her age but this is sooo good u see only her dressing way on stage but u didnt see her way of thinking also soo mature for her age and that is very good thing she can protect her self not like the girls on her age i love her way of thinking.

And if u love her just give her a space to grow up but if u hate her why even do u come to her subjects or sites from what i see she doesnt even care about u as she didnt care when she was 15 years old and this is what i love about her and her family they r a great family.

• AskTaylor

She looks Beautiful:)
    I love her hair like that.

i love miley so much she looks amazing cus she is amazing girl

• :D

I love how Miley stans attack anybody who says something bad about Miley. :P

People have a different opinion from yours, ya know ;) Now watch them attack me

That’s not just Miley stans, that’s stans in general.

• Miss Sarah

I will complete …..

when I see must of u say next …. or next ….. i said no she will be only the next miley.Because she has astrong base like the house if it has a strong base it will not fall down.
    I will not mention any names but look at there families one of them r divorce and some comes from abused family or at least one of the parent But miley has a very strong family they care a bout each other even the grandmother she looks happy because they takecare of her not like the most old people they left them alone no one care about them.

Miley ‘ she is only doing her job as performer and as an artist and her personal life is another thing i thing in my opinion she will be a great mother and girls like her must have kids to give us in this world a strong ‘ funny and beautiful kids just like her.

Miley u r very strong kid u r a kid u go through a lot and u stay just urself.Dont care about stupid things u hear or u read i
    Know that they r deep inside Kenw u r a perfect girl but they r just haters they cant help themselves it is a desease.
    I’m proud of u miley.

wow miley she is so pertty

• MILEY

amazing girl

*******************MILEY***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

• hello,mynamestruth

Well, I’m not going to say anything rude because theres nothing rude to say. Miley Cyrus is stunning and so beautiful. Love her outfit.

But, I do have a question; Why is she buying her own line? Hahahh.