Miley, ‘I Listen To Interviews And Say To Myself ‘Miley What Were You Thinking?”

miley-cyrus-telsa-roadster-tester-93_0

Miley Cyrus NEW Popstar! interview. Advice for younger self: ‘I would probably tell myself, ‘Know you are going to have to listen to yourself talk A LOT. I listen to interviews sometimes and say to myself, ‘Miley, what were you thinking? I was probably thinking about something else and on cruise control, and I realize that I never answered the question. ‘Stay focused,’ I would tell myself.’

On Hannah ending: ‘We want to celebrate it by giving it a really great ending. There have been so many Disney shows and no many of them have great endings. Our show really deserves a big ending because it was the beginning of so many great things for Disney. High School Musical and Hannah Montana really gave Disney Channel the opportunity to move into music organically. I think having a start and a finish to our show will be really cool.

I promised that on the last day all of my directors and producers would wear the Hannah wig. They would always tell me, ‘Stop complaining about the wig. You only have to wear it for twenty minutes today!’ Meanwhile, I’m thinking to myself, ‘YOU don’t have to pull all of your hair up in there and it hurts!’

So I promised I’m going to pin curl their hair and we are going to glue on the wig and they all have to wear the wig all day, all of them! We are also going to make them wear heels, dress as Hannah, and they can’t eat all day because it might ruins their Hannah lipstick!’

i like miley but comeo stop with all that crap about she made disney. hilary was the original disney queen. if it werent for all the shows before it like that so raven, even stevens, lizzie mcquire, phil of the future. there were so many shows before hannah montana that made disney. just quit comparing all the stars together. it doesent matter who came first or what ever they are all talented and hard working people who are getting a chance to live there dream. in all honesty there are people who are more talented and i love miley but she isnt the best actress or singer there is that is on or was on disney. but i do agree her show sort of introduced music and that it does deserve a great ending after all this time.thats a show i grew up watching since i was little.

Girls visit my blog! It’s new.

• itsglam

• Notion

have you seen the photo where she’s buying her own miley&max stuff? that is so adorable.
    _____

Yes,she’s so cute:)

___

I <3 her for stuff like this, like no one else would do that and she is always so sweet and nice to fans and finds time for them etc.

• itsglam

LOL……..
    Hmm yeah. <3

• itsglam
  • MiseryBusiness

Stfu

Im hungry

• California.Gurls

haha nobody else from disney would admit that.haha that is the reason why i love her. shes not a fake like someone else!!

Aha, thats hilarioussss ;) , i think u hould video tape that and put it on youtube , i would loveee to see that :) good luck on all of your future roles. I will miss hannah but im really looking forward to the next season :) make the ending one no one will ever forget :) (L) lloveyyou miley , your biggest fan ever :)

I love Miley she is cool.

I am gay hear me roar.

• MiseryBusiness

When is her sex tape coming out?

• mrsdestinyhope

MiseryBusiness said:

When is her sex tape coming out?
    ===
    I wish u dumb bitches would stop asking this question. It’s so sad that you guys really think MC is a sex addict just because of the clothes she wears. So PATHETIC and if NOT, JUDGE MENTAL –
    (Matt 7:1)

• mrsdestinyhope

I love watching folks reply to themselves.. ;)

• Notion

Stfu

___

Go home :)

• oxoemmaoxo

WTF there is a ad on here with girls with only a bra and panties on, and some of them aren’t wearing bra’s. O__o

• liam h sucks

so OU have you thought about it you know what me closing ……..

love miley!!

• ET

MiseryBusiness said:
    When is her sex tape coming out?
    _______
    It leaked yesterday.

• WakaWakaEhEh

BeepMeep

Awww my little sister drew Joe Jonas- http://artpad.art.com/?l51kmu1dythg

haha that’s funny

• star19

Oh.

• MiseryBusiness

……..

AAAAH I love this girl so much xD!!!! <3

• MiseryBusiness

Dear Stan,
    It has nothing to do with the clothes she wears. It’s about her skanky, slut bag pictures that have been leaked since she was like 14-15 (showing her bra, panties, and in the shower,etc.). It also has to do with her whore-ish “dance” moves she does while performing. So stop jumping to conclusions, bitch.

See she’s admitting she’s been talking ridiculously just like many people have been saying, we are not crazy she hasn’t been making any sense with alot of things she’s been saying I personally think she doesn’t care about Liam as much as she wants us to think and she’s trying to cover up her real feelings because it seems totally clear to me that miam is not nearly as serious as they try to make it seem

__________

FUCK OFF!

I know wow I saw one on here the other day like that and it said something about if you want to have a gf go to whatever website or phone # they listed and it was 2 girls in their underwear looked like they were about to kiss ): wth ou?!

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

miley is the bomb. awesomeness just oozes out of her. hahah :D

i’m really glad she said that. because a lot of the time, i listen to her interviews and say, “miley what were you thinking?” haha she just really confuses me a lot. i’ve tried to figure her out, but i really just can’t. o miley, gotta love her. ;)

• trainwreck.

‘High School Musical and Hannah Montana really gave Disney Channel the opportunity to move into music organically’
    Oh yeah Miley, you were the start of Disney getting into music.
    Geeze.
    Conceited?

u act like ur not conceited, EVERYONE in this world is FUCKEN CONCEITED! even you
    Haha.
    Okay, so I’m conceited dude because you definitely know me.
    But what she said was really conceited.
    Raven Symone and the Cheetah Girls were part of music on Disney before Miley.
    Christi Carlson Romano, or however you spell her name, sang.
    HILARY DUFF sang before Miley Cyrus was on Disney or had anything to do with Disney.
    That’s just stupid of her to say, it makes no sense.

interesting….so miles have you ever looked at any of your recent pictures that have been taken of you and then thought “omg, what was i thinking?” lol

• Mahima

Me too!Her show has made disney what it is today and she’s right about HM and HSM allowing disney to get involved in music.Without them there’d be no Demi,JB..etc.

actually it was Lizzie McGuire that started everything.

• Notion

First?

• cantbetamed1

Awh she’s so cute.Love Miley :)

• Notion

She is amazingggggg :)

• Notion

• AskTaylor

Hahahaha.
    Love her SFM<3<3<3

• KittieJ

At least she knows what she sounds like. That’s good. I appreciate that.

• hottiegirl

no selena no demi no hilary just miley
    i really love her

____

IA!

• Miss Sarah

Haters stop it
    when I see u say the next …. or the next ….. i said no she will be only the next miley.Because she has astrong base like the house if it has a strong base it will not fall down.
    I will not mention any names but look at there families one of them r divorce and some comes from abused family or at least one of the parent But miley has a very strong family they care a bout each other even the grandmother she looks happy because they takecare of her not like the most old people they left them alone no one care about them.

Miley ‘ she is only doing her job as performer and as an artist and her personal life is another thing i thing in my opinion she will be a great mother and girls like her must have kids to give us in this world a strong ‘ funny and beautiful kids just like her.

Miley u r very strong kid u r a kid u go through a lot and u stay just urself.Dont care about stupid things u hear or u read i
    Know that they r deep inside Kenw u r a perfect girl but they r just haters they cant help themselves it is a desease.
    I’m proud of u miley.

hahhahah!!! she make my day!

love her!

• Hilary

Lmao =) I LOVE HER =)

• trainwreck.

Oh yeah Miley, you were the start of Disney getting into music.
    Geeze.
    Conceited?

Oh yeah Miley, you were the start of Disney getting into music.
    Geeze.
    Conceited?

MiseryBusiness said:

Dear Stan,
    __________

Fuck off and stay of Miley posts if you don’t like her or her fans.

ok… so hannah was the beginning for disney? did she mean it was the beginning for her? they made her a billionaire and household name. no other station or avenue could’ve done that. wow, someone thinks the world revolves around them. i wish she would just not speak. just sing…

So she is related to famous people and has everything handed to her….that’s why she thinks it’s all about her. Maybe she should try looking at what a real actor/musician has to do to break into the industry and then she wouldn’t say such stupid stuff. Thank Disney and move on.

You mean like Justin Gaston?

I’m sorry, maybe it’s because I’m 18, and I’ve watched Disney Channel, as embarrassing as that sounds, since I was a baby, but I don’t think it was HM and HSM that put music on that map. IMO, it was actually Cheetah Girls and That’s so Raven because I remember they would always put on music videos.