Noie & Ems Show BRAND NEW!

It’s been TOO LONG!

• Sweetdisposition?

Yeah, I’m not gonna watch this.

emily does the the f world at :25 listen carefully

emily does the the f world at :25 listen carefully

• -Hibz-

O

Madison could do a lot better than Noah.

She doesn’t say the F word. It looks to me like she was going to call Noah “Fatty” but changed her mind.
    Not that it matters.

Not that it matters.

• Caroline

I don’t like the Emily girl. First she pretends to be smoking a cigarette at the beginning? (maybe I’m wrong?) and then she cusses… wow her life is already screwed.

• liam h sucks

playing with food omg there are kids in afrika,azie etc who don`t have that food you stuck up snobs

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Yeah I am not going to watch…

• NeverShoutNeverrr

thaaa fuck?

• picstoburn

why does oceanup think that were going to like that sorta stuff?

• picstoburn

she was smoking a fries SMH /:

• bluesfan3410

They annoy me..

SHE SAID FOOOOOD. not fuck you. so relax.

• ericabbyx22

emily does the the f world at :25 listen carefully

sounds more like “for you” but whatever, i’m not sure.

lady gaga has 10 million fans on facebook :O

• picstoburn

lady gaga has 10 million fans on facebook :O
    damnnnnnnnn

• NeverShoutNeverrr

lady gaga has 10 million fans on facebook :O

cause she’s the bomb.

• TaySwifty

woah. woah. how old are these girls…?
    @ 0:25 the blonde one (Ems?) says “fuck you”
    …where are their parents??

• hello,mynamestruth

Is this a joke?

And it already has 3,076. This world is pathetic. Truth.

• Melanie

dude those are the most annoying kids ever.
    and look how much food their wasting for a stupid video. That food can go to someone who actually needs it like people who dont have food. Kids these days.

• -Hibz-

This video made me hungry.. LOL

• Disdain

Actually, take that back. I kinda like Noah, but she’s… ugh… sometimes.

• ET

Omg they’re so cute.

• TaySwiftyLoverr

woah. woah. how old are these kids…?
    at 0:24 the blonde girl (Ems?) says “f*you”

• Mimilouchie

people will think then i am mean but i don’t care. i want say i hate these little girls they should live a normal life like every girls who are 10 years old. but they prefer to be in spotlight i always hate these little girls who try to be adult .

WTF is this?

• jess.

pointless.. i just wasted 33 seconds of my life. :/ ;D

wayyy too much food for two little girls lol..poor life of rich kids ;) Anyways dont be hard on them. its not their fault if they are like this. They have been raise with money. They dont realize certain things .

• WakaWakaEhEh

lady gaga has 10 million fans on facebook :O
    _
    Oi

• -Hibz-

OceanUp, you suck today. :/

Noah is almost a annoying has her 2 older sisters!

What’s that? Are they eating in bed?

• ericabbyx22

OU is dead today.

OMG, I got logged out. I’m an anon now. :(

Anon to the left, Anon to the right. Anon to the front and Anon to the back.

• picstoburn

at least Oceanup posted my idea,not the video i honestly don’t care about her and emily.

FAT PIGS… who do they want to look like? madison “lovato”?

Emily Grace’s mother Edie doing what she can to grasp on to any last bit of friendship with the Cyrus family. Really pathetic!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

picstoburn said:

Oceanup listened to me also,
    they posted Logan Lerman stuff. :]

SMH. I would have been slapped onto the hand and sent to my room without dinner if I would behave like that.

• picstoburn

NeverShoutNeverrr
    Jul 4, 2010 @ 10:39 am
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:

picstoburn said:

Oceanup listened to me also,
    they posted Logan Lerman stuff. :]
    aww :] i bet their going to give him a category.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Random Memory : Calling my brother on New Years. He was drunk, but he told me I’m his favorite sister xD

I enjoy my anoniness. :/

• NeverShoutNeverrr

picstoburn said:
    aww :] i bet their going to give him a category.
    i hope so, haha.

uGGGGhhh seriously whats up with all the food and throw it like that ??? Seriously there is nothing cute in this and they have annoying voices..No offense though

Why did I watch this?

i dont like noah she seems to boss ems around like if you watch there other videos im just saying.

• -Hibz-

Post the ‘Invisible’ video by JB, OceanUp -.-

I always try and email them good stuff. They never use it, lmao.

• picstoburn

they finally used my idea for something but they used a bad picture of him -.-

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lmao.
    What the hell was that.

Here is the Invisible video:
    v

Nice.

• emma13

who else is excited for july 4th? seriously i cant wait till it turns dark.

• Hilary

lmao =)

• picstoburn
  • Hilary

lmao =)
    btw happy 4th of july to all americans =)

• elmooo

OMG oceanup, your totally wrong, its been TOO long. ive missed noe and ems just like a dog misses its owner! HEHE. NOIE AND EMS, YOUR FINALLY BACK, LIKE I EVEN DID A TWEENY SCREAM WHEN I SAW YOUR NEW VIDEO. youve made my day :)

• emma13

lmao =)
    btw happy 4th of july to all americans =)
    thank you. seriously its gonna be so fun. me and my cousins are gonna blow up all of the fireworks we have. damn i cant wait till it turns dark.

• elmooo

btw happy 4th of july to all americans =)
    ____________
    i thought it was the 2cd of july today lol, where have i been? im an idiot, i even have a 4th of july party tonightt

• emma13

btw happy 4th of july to all americans =)
    ____________
    lol i cant wait. its been so long since last year.

• Anika

How do their parents allow that? First of all, my parents would have never let me play with food and they wouldn’t allow me to put videos of myself on the internet if I was that young.

• elmooo

btw happy 4th of july to all americans =)
    ____________
    lol i cant wait. its been so long since last year.
    ___________
    haha i know :)
    have fun :)

• emma13

btw happy 4th of july to all americans =)
    ____________
    lol i cant wait. its been so long since last year.
    ___________
    haha i know :)
    have fun :)
    thank you. same to you. :)

• elmooo

btw happy 4th of july to all americans =)
    ____________
    lol i cant wait. its been so long since last year.
    ___________
    haha i know :)
    have fun :)
    thank you. same to you. :)
    ____________

• elliesaur

…What the fuck was that?
    The *best* 33 seconds of my life.

THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES! WASTING FOOD LIKE THAT!!!!!! PEOPLE ARE STAVING IN THIS WORLD !!! THESE SLUTS IN THE MAKING HAVE NO IDEA HOW RETARDED THEY
    ARE/LOOK

• elliesaur

ARE/LOOK
    __________________
    They’re like, 10. As if you never threw food before. Hop off.

• oxoemmaoxo

They annoy me.

Noah & Miley are both very annoying!

• Panda Bear Love

.. What is this fuckery?

LOL that blonde girl was playing with herself during the first part of the video.

she doesnt say f* you she says for you

she doesnt say f* you she says for you

• _liesyoutold

The next Britney and Lindsay.

• saywhaaat

the blonde is acting like shes smoking in the beginning…

• Disdain

LOL it’s been TOO LONG!

xD

• -Hibz-

…. What did I just watch?

• cantbetamed1

…. What did I just watch?

Children playing with food!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Didn’t bother watching.

uhh great video? lmao what is that crappp

Her voice is annoying. IMO. Sorry :/

• Katie13

It’s been TOO LONG!

Sarcasm Much?

• Emma

“I’m Fatty!”
    “And I’m Ems…”
    “WELCOME TO THE FATTY AND EMS SHOW!”
    Weirdest children….ever. Haha.

sorry I’m german and still in process of practicing speaking and understanding english :D So I’m not quite sure if I’m right but does this little girl in the beginning say “I’m fatty!”
    Does that mean she thinks that she’s fat? I mean chubby? This is the expression for it, isn’t it?
    She’s so skinny and she things she’s fat?! In an age of 9 or something?
    Welcome in the world of anorexia!

• Disdain

Y’all watched this?

xD

I didn’t, because some of y’all know already, I really dislike Noah. I really do.

she didn’t cuss, she said ” it’s another burger…for youuuu” ..geezz.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Yeah I am not going to watch…

I love your icon :DD

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Okay i dont hate these kids for being like this. I kinda think thier parents didnt exactly do thier … whole parenting thing ;)

I mean, the blonde one is pretend smoking on a chip and swearing. and they are surrounded by junk food. :/ wtf