Demi Lovato FOURTH OF JULY PARTY

demi-forth-2

Via @claire_oring.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

wtf why is you partying every day i think she is the one that’s going to be a trainwreck js

——————————–

lmao did you expect her to NOT party on the 4th of july?…
    Every second, every minute, every hour of day iyiyiyiy see Demi partying don’t act like she doesn’t. For the past few days Demi has been going out a lot and quite frankly it is getting old. –__–

• peacelovehearts

Jul 5, 2010 @ 07:29 pm
    You don’t go to parties?
    What a sad life you must live..

Whatever, demi looks pretty (:

• Cris

LET THE GIRL ALONE!

if she wants to party, is it any in your bisness?
    is she even posting these photos? shes no like HEY LOOK! IM DOING THIS AND THAT!
    shes just having fun!

and if she wants to forget about her worries for a while, let her be!

why all of you pretend like you are 30? its not like you have never had a bf and you have never partied!
    GOSH you are all so damn annoying.

and dont even bother replying cuz im not going to read it.

• Maris ?

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

——————————–

lmao did you expect her to NOT party on the 4th of july?…

————————

well she’s a teenager who loves to party… that’s really normal imo… my point was that everyone goes out to parties on july 4th, so yeah… lol

• vailovesyou.

Demi I love youuuu. COUGHCOUGH.
    Actually, it was somebodies birthday, Oceanup.
    C:

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

This partying thing is getting super old. -_-
    It just shows this is the only way she doesn’t think about how Joe dumped her sorry ass. smh.

such as your same comment about this :)

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

——————————–

lmao did you expect her to NOT party on the 4th of july?…

=======

i think that YOU should get older
    really immature always

love your new friend demi :D

• molly

that guy with the tattoo is hot.

and kids, relax, she’s a teenager, we all like to party.

ohh sarah is cute

demi i like your friend with the whit shirt

you are growing on me demi lovato

i like when she smiles

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

——————————–

lmao did you expect her to NOT party on the 4th of july?…

=======

i think that YOU should get older
    really immature always
    Okay…? o.o

i spy a ginger

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

This partying thing is getting super old. -_-

such as your same comment about this :)
    I don’t get it.

They aren’t doing anything wrong! Just hanging out with friends doing sparklers. A Totally appropriate 4th of July activity! That guy skip is older but he’s not dating demi. He has a girlfriend! And yeah she’s been hanging out with friends a lot lately but it’s summer! And they all seem like nice people and demi wouldn’t have them around if she didn’t trust them.

And that redhead really doesn’t seem like a bad influence. I think she’s more friends with Dallas. She’s a student and an artist and works for Disney. All those combined seem like she can only be a good person for demi to have around. Someone responsible who can watch out for her.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

——————————–

lmao did you expect her to NOT party on the 4th of july?…

………

“Not Annoying”? really? your mother told you that?

• HOLAA

demi looks so cute :D
    looks like she had fun

• vailovesyou.

DEMI ILY GURL.
    Plus this was somebodies birthday. C:

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

This partying thing is getting super old. -_-

such as your same comment about this :)
    I don’t get it.

of course you dont but that’s okay…you are going to grow up

• Caitylinrox

Cris said:

LET THE GIRL ALONE!

if she wants to party, is it any in your bisness?
    shes just having fun!

and if she wants to forget about her worries for a while, let her be!

GOSH you are all so damn annoying.

and dont even bother replying cuz im not going to read it.

^^^ Smart.

• justdance

yea i don’t get it either?? she’s a teenager..teenagers party!!! and plus its 4th of july!! lol u must be like 60 yrs old or something..lol why is this such a shock to u??

• WakaWakaEhEh

That’s nice

bet she was drunk

• oneofakindxo

aw i love demi. :)
    and she looks so cute in that picture!

• LoveSemi

the person must be super young… to not understand why a 17 years old teenager goes to parties with friends.

but i’m glad that demi is not a child! ;)
    love the guy with white shirt

Demi carries her phone and a tripod just to get these shots! o_O

That Skip guy looks exactly like my cousin. Lmao

• LoveSemi

idkMyBFFjill said:

did my emma icon show up..

=

yeap…super cute

• natjbguitargirl

I wish me and demi were friends i would go partying everyday lol

• thunderthighs

I spy a black bra strap (or tank top). I like Demi in this pic

Demi carries her phone and a tripod just to get these shots! o_O

________
    did you read this: “Via @claire_oring”?

• idkMyBFFjill

did my emma icon show up..

=

yeap…super cute

yea i see it now, and thanks. it wasn’t there when i asked that.

• Princess Awesome

natjbguitargirl said:

I wish me and demi were friends i would go partying everyday lol
    ==
    me to :)

• hello,mynamestruth

natjbguitargirl said:
    I wish me and demi were friends i would go partying everyday lol

Well, if you’d become friends with her you better be prepared to become ripped to shreds, and judged. People judge and criticize her friends like theres no tomorrow, it’s insane.

• MrsEfron

new demi pics froem claire_oring

http://twitpic.com/22r0f4 hahaha funny

and

• Princess Awesome

I went to a party on the 4th of July. What’s the big deal?

Her friends look cute.

And I agree with the comment above. If the redhead is a student and works for Disney she is probably a good influence on demi. I’ve been reading her Twitter and she seems pretty smart.

Is every post dead?

• starshipboy

love her, and SO glad that she isn’t doing those annoying as hell fish lips like usual. her smile is so much better.

• hello,mynamestruth

Demi carries her phone and a tripod just to get these shots! o_O

________
    did you read this: “Via @claire_oring”?
    =======
    huh?

UHHH DUUUUH.

• LoveSemi

MrsEfron said:

new demi pics froem claire_oring

http://twitpic.com/22r0f4 hahaha funny

and

============

hey go on twitter now…i DM you hahahah
    oh and i love this photos

Demi carries her phone and a tripod just to get these shots! o_O

________
    did you read this: “Via @claire_oring”?
    um, nope! via @me.. :)

• Princess Awesome

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

This partying thing is getting super old. -_-

or…maybe she just likes to party?

• natjbguitargirl

me to :)
    __

Let’s go lmao

• hello,mynamestruth

WTF is wrong with you people. Complaining shes partying every day..for one it’s the 4th of July, clearly she’s going to celebrate. And, I guess theres pictures like this of her “partying” everyday..stop assuming such stupid things.

Number two, way to be judgemental with her friends..”oh they’re drunk or whatever”

Stop criticizing other peoples lives and take a step back and look in the mirror. Know yourself before you think you know others.

• Seriously, just STOP.

Just to let everyone know, this wasn’t even a “PARTY”. It was a nice mellow evening with a bunch of friends on the fourth of July.
    KTHX.STHU.

• JonasxCyrus

Yea there’s two more lonely people, in the world tonight, baby you and I
    And there’s two more lonely people, who gave up the fight, yea I’m on a ride
    Well, you know my heart is achin’ and you don’t have to break it, if love don’t change your mind
    Yea, there’s two more lonely people, tonight…

BTW Demi looks like sh!t.

• Camila

Omg! Demi looks soo beautiful, she is Great! I love her! soo much :D she is awesome :)

please everyone follow me on twitter:

• MeenuD

Let’s hit up Tumblr everyone.

Oh, the “:/” was just a face i made when i was finished writing. lol ;; and it was also for all the people who hate Demi and critisize her for every move she makes. Nothing too person if you hate Demi, btw :) sorry for blowing up like that earlier.

I don’t see how Joe Jonas(: has anything to do with this..
    The thing is ;; Demi does party alot, but with the same group of friends who just happen to be some of her closest friends so give the girl a break. It’s her vacation so just lay off just a little bit and giver her less hate for being a teenager. :/
    —————–

Why the “:/” ?
    —————–
    I wanted to add up to the paragraph by putting a “:/” on it. lol, nothing personal btw. js.

sorry for replying twice.. OU is acting up right now..

Partying again, lovato?

What a surprise! RME…

I think her friends are cool.

If she is partying, at least its in a small private environment around close friends who care about her and look out for her. I’m sure all of them have her back regardless.

She’s not out at clubs and shit at all hours of the night. She could get into any of those clubs if she wanted and she doesnt. So that’s cool, she’s waiting.

• LoveToLove

potential.breakup.song
    Jul 5, 2010 @ 08:58 pm
    potential.break… said:

hey all :) i’m new here. i’ve always browsed comments, but finally decided to join.

not sure how i feel about demi, she seems like the type of girl whom in 3 or 4 years will be partying her eyes out. she does have a lovely voice though.

__________

Welcome!!

• Anonymous9393

you guys are RIDICULOUS.

It was the 4th OF JULY. They were chilling with close friends and lighting fireworks…how does that make this “partying” and an “attention whore”. Your comments read that the majority of you are way less than 17 or have rarely spent time out of the house without a babysitter monitoring you.

——————

Well, I agree with you.

LMAO!

Geez it was thanksgiving. Can’t she party?? Give her a break, judge her all you want but the truth is that none you guys don’t really know her personally (including myself). So don’t go making assumptions that she parties all the time & that she’s hanging around.
    And just to let you know her Older sister Dallas is in that photo, so she want doing anything bad.
    Why don’t all you haters just mind your own business and get on with your own lives. I’m tired of seeing all these hate messages towards Demi when infact you don’t even know her. And lastly you have to remember she is human like everyone & has a life. So why don’t you guys just stop all the hate messages and get on with your own lives

• RANDOM

Why isn’t phonetic spelled the way it sounds?

• LoveToLove

wow there’s A lot of demi hate going on I love you demi :)

• Princess Awesome

I don’t see how Joe Jonas(: has anything to do with this..
    The thing is ;; Demi does party alot, but with the same group of friends who just happen to be some of her closest friends so give the girl a break. It’s her vacation so just lay off just a little bit and giver her less hate for being a teenage. :/
    AGREED! Couldn’t have said it better myself!

• Princess Awesome

thunderthighs said:

I spy a black bra strap (or tank top). I like Demi in this pic

I like ur icon :)

• Princess Awesome

ok this post is oficialy DEAD

• hello,mynamestruth

Princess Awesome said:
    ok this post is oficialy DEAD

I don’t think it was ever born. Hahaa

OCEANUP used to be a reallt funny site! Now it’s dying! Where are my crazy anons at?

• Princess Awesome

hello,mynamestruth said:

Princess Awesome said:
    ok this post is oficialy DEAD

I don’t think it was ever born. Hahaa

true, I guess we can’t have a funeral :(

• Lina

seriously lay off of her.shes been on tour,didnt you fucking see her in colombia and so on? she hasn’t been partying for shit.so dont act like you know her when you dont.lately she had been doing promotion for the tour,toured south america,did her sonny with a chance season and grey’s anatomy and been writing new songs and is now getting prepared for the tour.seriously lay off she needs fun everyone else does when they have been working they’re asses off for their fans and so on

• Princess Awesome

I’m bored
    Living in a hoard
    I wanna cry
    and maybe lie
    down somewhere
    cut off my hair
    live like a hobo
    in Soho

I don’t see how Joe Jonas(: has anything to do with this..
    —————–

Why the “:/” ?

• Shelly

I like that redhead. She had great hair and she’s an amazing artist. Look at the website on her twitter. So cool. I wish I was fiends with them.

• lovelyy

ask me anything.

yes i’m whoring my formspring.

I’m just bored.

• potential.breakup.song

rehab bound.

• fragilehearts.

am i the only one that doesn’t like her?

• fragilehearts.

WHERE IS EVERYONEEEEEEE

am i the only one that doesn’t like her?
    __
    you dont come often do you? LOL no seriously Demi must be one of the most hated person around her. I think her haters took a break or something ha they will be back :)

HERE*

• -Hibz-

kailee said:

congradulations, i bet if demi reads your comment she’ll break down and cry, and go back to her emo stage, thanks alot mann
    …You’re welcome?

• picstoburn
  • MissSmiley
  • sexxynickj

I love her!!! She’s awesome! She looks great too! Hope she kills it on the tour this summer. Joe is a fool!

• LoveToLove

=

hahaha jail for her

• fragilehearts.

-Hibz- said:
    kailee said:

…You’re welcome?

she wrote congratulations wrong.

• fragilehearts.

am i the only one that doesn’t like her?
    __

i actually don’t come here often..just to see what’s new and what not. i read 10 comments and that’s about it. i thought everyone loved her here. ‘cept me. i hate her.

• Aryanna

Cool…. I guess.

She looks happy and cute ;)

• kailee

zomg, are you people seriously bashing her cuz he likes to hang with her friends? Lol its called having a LIFE. I bet if half of you guys gtf off ur butts and away from your computers, you’ll discover what one is. Like seriously gtf outta her life and critizing shyt you think she does and get a effing hobbie. Like seriously do u people have friends, and another thing i doubt demi even gives a rats ass about you pople think of her because with every hater theirs a million fans backing her up, so stfd and stop making a damn issue outta everything smdh

• soy

she is soo pretty

• SoRawSUgAr

To be honest ur incredibly dumb if u think she’s an attention whore, first of all: She wants to have a good time with her friends!!!
    second: OU POSTS THIS SH!T!!

• picstoburn

blahhhhhhh

• SoRawSUgAr

LONERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I AM A LONERRRRRR

• hey_foolios

I can tell that Alex was here.

Alex, if you read this, Foolio misses you.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

lol. she’s all sweaty. ew.

• picstoburn
  • Hilary

She looks really good.

• dsn43

first lets clear the air..
    she is NOT an attention whore.
    why?
    these pics were posted by her friends..
    SECOND ..OC post everything little thing about demi’s ass. so if you want to blam the attention whoring, that belongs to OCEANUP.

also,
    if it’s a CRIME TO PARTY DURING THE SUMMER , then i feel bad for you losers who are bashing her for that. seriously, you must be under 13 or just sippin’ on that ‘HATER’ADE. hahahhaha.
    oh well, can’t please all you little so called..’PERFECT’ kids.
    i’m a real demi fan, and all yoou who say you choose not to like her anymore..big fucking woop!!! she still got millions more LOVING her ;) so take your hateful selves and go find yourself anothe icon/rolemodel/fave celeb.

bitches.

• Maddie988

FIRST WHAT!!! LOl

• Maris ?

looking cute there Demi lol

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

This partying thing is getting super old. -_-

• Maddie988

Who is that on your icon lol

• Anonymousss

urrr stupidd

• m

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    This partying thing is getting super old. -_-
    yeah she’s such a slut. partying with people on the fourth of July? WHORE

• JaneaLynn

Owwww! Throat Tattoo! (Not on Demi, duh)

• elleroxsox

random redhead?

• mctiqueen

Oh, how adorable. *rolls eyes* That Skip guy both scares and entertains me for some odd reason. He looks way too old to be rollin’ with Demi’s crowd.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Wtf…I was watching Make it or Break it and this girl hasn’t seen this boy foreva and as soon as she seems him she like rips off his lips..wtf?!?!

aww cute. where is this LA or Texas?

• Maris ?

——————————–

lmao did you expect her to NOT party on the 4th of july?…

• star19

We get it Demi, you like parties.

• eury

demi eres la mejor

• JB rocks my socks

Im pissed my tour date was canceled
    I may go to another show but thats beside the point right now

Demi’s mama makes sure OU and some other sites have all the latest slop, like how Demi is haing a brekadown because joe left her. We know she likes to party, we now she’s hoping Joe sees how hot she really is and comes running back. We hope the CR tour will be a sellout and give us Jemi 2.0 so they can make tons of babies and live happily ever after!

Ain’t gonna happen. Give it up, Mama Lovato! Your publicity stunt is sttil tanking.

• xoxokatie8

Lovely news there OU.
    Four for you oceanup coco

• DemiandMileyPones

Lovely news there OU.
    Four for you oceanup coco

____

I cant stop staring at his boobs. :o

• -Hibz-

Jul 6, 2010 @ 07:52 am
    star19 said:
    We get it Demi, you like parties.
    Daaaang, your icon :o

• Disdain

Wuddup.

• xoxokatie8

Lovely news there OU.
    Four for you oceanup coco

____

I cant stop staring at his boobs. :o
    ___

Aren’t his boobs just lovely? :)

• DemiandMileyPones

Aren’t his boobs just lovely? :)

_____

Yes. :b

*drools*

• Panda Bear Love

Nick Jonas nipples are the loveliest ;)

• Princess Awesome

I’m just saying Demi looks pretty OU! I’m not spamming!!

• xCookieMuffin

La la laaa.

• Disdain

Making icons.

• xoxokatie8

This is lame.

I blame you jamp.
    (Yes I’m still calling you that)

• Panda Bear Love

This is lame.

I blame you jamp.
    (Yes I’m still calling you that)

THANK YOU.

I can’t bare to call her Damp. Lovato does not pone. Never has, never will. Period.

• star19

-Hibz- said:
    Jul 6, 2010 @ 07:52 am
    star19 said:
    We get it Demi, you like parties.
    Daaaang, your icon :o
    Dang Joe’s lip biting. :P

• DemiandMileyPones

This is lame.

I blame you jamp.
    (Yes I’m still calling you that)

_____

• MeenuD

Wow, OU when I usually come back the next day you have new posts. You a slackin.

• xoxokatie8

This is lame.

I blame you jamp.
    (Yes I’m still calling you that)

_____

CRACKERS!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

CHLOE :P Yes gurl?

____________

Hey

• star19

Nick’s going to stay in London for an additional two weeks. :(

• star19

• Disdain

star19 said:
    Disdain said:
    Joy :)
    REAA! :>
    What’s crackin?
    Not much! Just home alone, looking at formsprings :) You?

• star19

Joy :)
    REAA! :>
    What’s crackin?
    Not much! Just home alone, looking at formsprings :) You?
    Just in FB, Tmblr, t-witter and here.

• Disdain

LOL. I just noticed that tall ugly dude in the middle.

• Disdain

Joy :)
    REAA! :>
    What’s crackin?
    Not much! Just home alone, looking at formsprings :) You?
    Just in FB, Tmblr, t-witter and here.
    Okay :) What’s the time where you live?

• star19

Joy :)
    REAA! :>
    What’s crackin?
    Not much! Just home alone, looking at formsprings :) You?
    Just in FB, Tmblr, t-witter and here.
    Okay :) What’s the time where you live?
    11:50. There? You live in London right? Or no? hahah.

• Disdain

Joy :)
    REAA! :>
    What’s crackin?
    Not much! Just home alone, looking at formsprings :) You?
    Just in FB, Tmblr, t-witter and here.
    Okay :) What’s the time where you live?
    11:50. There? You live in London right? Or no? hahah.
    Yup I live in London :) It’s 4:50.

• Princess Awesome

She’s just having fun with her friends! Cut her some slack!

MY FRIEND KNOWS SOMEONE THAT WAS AT THAT LITTLE PARTY THING HOSTED BY ANNA, SHE SAID THAT DEMI WAS SUPER SWEET. DIDN’T DRINK, JUST ENJOYED TIMES WITH FRIENDS.

I don’t see how Joe Jonas(: has anything to do with this..

I don’t see how Joe Jonas(: has anything to do with this..

• starshipboy

that anna girl and the read head seem like nice people. and anna has pretty good music taste too, lol.

• idkMyBFFjill

To the anon above me who posted the same thing 3 times: i don’t mind that you did that and i completely agree.

Thanks, lol. (:

• RANDOM

Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is actually prohibited there?

• RANDOM

Why doesn’t ‘onomatopoeia’ sound like what it is?

• RANDOM

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you’ve made up your mind that you just aren’t doing anything productive for the rest of the day

• natjbguitargirl

__

Ikr but please id get on here and cuss people out.

• RANDOM

If you take a shit and look at it, there is a 90% chance that there are corn seeds in it.

• -Hibz-

I liked her so much more in the beginning of the year. Like, REALLY liked her. Now I removed all posters of her from my room yesterday, lmao.
    Yeah, I have posters on my walls. Don’t judge :P

• kailee

no harm partying. go demi!

So.. does she ever remember she’s 17?
    Those friends are kinda weird, especially the one in the tank top. (well, idk if ‘weird’ is the word for him.. creepy? disturbing?) whatever.

• oneofakindxo

This partying thing is getting super old. -_-

Its 4th of july, EVERYONE parties..

• Julianna

Demi looks very pretty.

• Jilleh

Apparently, having a good time with freinds is a crime. I hope someone locks me up… >.>

• harrypotterbitches

LMAO I love Skips expression! xD seems so happy! anyways glad Demi’s smiling :D

• Disdain

Demi looks very pretty.
    ________

I JUST DID A HAPPY DANCE! HAI JULIANNA! *breathes heavily*

n.n

• twycgnb

eh, I’m not American, so don’t care bout this shit…infact, I don’t know why I’m even bothering to post aha.

• harrypotterbitches

she’s looks a lot like dallas in this picture.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

This partying thing is getting super old. -_-

=

ok we get it…you love joe jonas and hate demi lovato
    always with the demi hate

• idkMyBFFjill

did my emma icon show up..

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

——————————–

lmao did you expect her to NOT party on the 4th of july?…

——————

why the fuck you care? pathetic

So.. does she ever remember she’s 17?

========

is that Illegal? go to a birthday with friends?
    an underage person can not do that?
    hahaha crazy