Justin Bieber ‘Caitlin Beadles Is Very Nice’

justin-bieber-caitlin-beadles-9

Justin Bieber dished to Popstar! in the Bahamas about his ex-girlfriend Caitlin Beadles. Justin and Caitlin, who used to date, broke up before her devastating jet skiing accident: ‘She’s here with her family. I invited them out. They’re great. She’s doing wonderful. She’s a lot better.

She’s out of the wheelchair, so she’s recovering. She’s a very, very, very, very nice person. Her family’s very great. Her little brother is really cool. She seems like one of those friends that I can have forever.’

Is this Demi’s twitter?

I have been trying to find out all day and no one is answering. I dont wanna start crap but please tell me!!!!!!!

• Jessica

Wow some of these people are really immature. I can’t believe some of you are bashing/hating on Caitlin even though you’ve never even met her. BS. Like really, Justin wouln’t even be happy if he sees girls giving death threats to Caitlin. Not like you’re gonna get a chance with him anyways… some of you are acting like 5 year olds.. just saying. It’s the truth.

wow im so jealous. She’s lucky bitch

P.S. I am aware that she has ddlovato, but what about ddmclove? Is it her personal fan one?

Nicholas Hoult is a very lucky man. I would r@@pe her ass so hard that she can’t walk.

• Timber

Oh gosh…

• Sweetdisposition?

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

Random: Nicholas Hoult is offically dating Victoria Justice. They’ve been dating for two months now.

HOLY CRAP.
    Ikr?! I’m curious to know how they even met.

• Sweetdisposition?

How charming ;)

• LoveToLove

lol i know right. i mean im a fan of his but i dont go all crazy whenever hes seen with a girl. and plus they look cute together.

_________

HAhaha me too but really people is that necessary?? LMAO!

I have no idea why but I have a feeling that Selena and him will end up with something going on XD

• LoveToLove

___________

Wow o_O

Sweetdisposition? said:

HOLY CRAP.
    Ikr?! I’m curious to know how they even met.

that’s so strange!
    i would never, ever think of those two together.
    but i like them both, so i’m sure they’re cute.

Timber said:

Oh gosh…

Lol. xD

• YoYo

ikr? Caitlin seems to be a really nice girl.

@ddlovato is demis email

Is this Demi’s twitter?

I doubt it since no ones confirmed it yet.
    but honestly who knows nowadays.

twitter.com/ddlovato :]

• LoveToLove

she’s so pretty!!!
    and they make such a cute couple

twitter.com/ddlovato :]

LMFAO!
    Demi I love you(:

• -Jenii

shes pretty and looks like a nice person…

• Sexy_Thang

They look cute together:)

• Chauncy

Is that second to last pic edited or something? it looks kinda strange haha

• biebsoulmate

CORRECTION u my friend JENII U can kiss an ass

anyone know what role nicole anderson has on mean girls 2?

anyone know what role nicole anderson has on mean girls 2?

• YoYo

I’m sure they will be dating again soon, they look cute :)

• Sweetdisposition?

i loveeee caitlin!
    she IS really sweet!
    i met her in the bahamas

• emma13

thats caitlin beadles?? omg she is soo pretty. wow.

• LoveToLove

thats caitlin beadles?? omg she is soo pretty. wow.

________

right?? She’s super pretty
    I love how Bieber fans get all defensive and go against her haha it;s entertaining :P

Awww. I love Caitlin. Shes such a sweet giiirl :) & She is gorgeous !

Sweetdisposition? said:

HOLY CRAP.

• emma13

thats caitlin beadles?? omg she is soo pretty. wow.

________

right?? She’s super pretty

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Did anyone realize that the Jonas Brothers subscribed to Selena on Youtube? O.O

• Sexy_Thang

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    OU has been dead all day but……..

‘every second, every minute, every hour of the day iyiyiyiyi’
    _______
    LMFAO.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

OU has been dead all day but……..

‘every second, every minute, every hour of the day iyiyiyiyi’

-____________________________-

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Did anyone know that Demi and Nicole Anderson auditioned for Stella on J.O.N.A.S.? O.O

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

OU has been dead all day but……..

‘every second, every minute, every hour of the day iyiyiyiyi’
    _______
    LMFAO.
    ;)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

OU has been dead all day but……..

‘every second, every minute, every hour of the day iyiyiyiyi’

-____________________________-

Say cheese!

• harrypotterbitches

Okay, so since this post is dead I thought I’d bring something up.
    So I was on Flickr last night && these people were talking about selena and nick reconnecting for the millionth time.
    && I’m not sure if it’s true or not but if it is true i feel like smacking selena across the face I mean come on woman It didn’t work out the 1st,and 2nd time what the hell makes you think it’ll work this time.
    Again not sure if it’s true really hope it’s not.
    I will be pissed if they get back together because she keeps saying he hurts her but she keeps going back! Also imo they’re a boring couple :/

I know, but I blame her for getting hurt constantly
    because she sets herself up for disappointment.
    I mean what kind of girl goes back to a guy that dumped her because he wasn’t over his ex.
    && they were a boring couple but then again they’re both boring alone so what made us think they were going to be interesting together.
    exactly! and my friend is a nelena fan cause she thinks their both boring so mmight as well put ‘em together LOL

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    Did anyone realize that the Jonas Brothers subscribed to Selena on Youtube? O.O

LMFAO!
    Really now all we need is for them to start following her on twitter.
    cause we all know how much they like to kiss her ass.
    Honestly if they’re back together ima shoot myself.
    but anyways I think it’s funny that stuff like this happens when selena has something coming out.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    Say cheese!

lmaoo xD

• peacelovehearts

Ohh & since I missed the Selena post I’m just going to state my opinion on here.. I burst out into hysterics after reading the title. Maybe because I visioned Selena up in a stri.p club doing her infamous arm spasms & sucking on a pickle while the whole place goes quiet and tumbleweed rolls by…

“A Year Without Rain”= legit title (:

O-S-<

• harrypotterbitches

Ohh & since I missed the Selena post I’m just going to state my opinion on here.. I burst out into hysterics after reading the title. Maybe because I visioned Selena up in a stri.p club doing her infamous arm spasms & sucking on a pickle while the whole place goes quite and tumbleweed rolls by…

“A Year Without Rain”= legit title (:
    LMAO&SMH

• christian louboutin

peacelovehearts said:

“A Year Without Rain”= legit title (:

O-S-< -
    ROTFL xD

harrypotterbitches said:
    Okay, so since this post is dead I thought I’d bring something up.
    Again not sure if it’s true really hope it’s not.

I know, but I blame her for getting hurt constantly
    because she sets herself up for disappointment.

Oh hells no when they went out the second time
    I was afraid of the them actually working out, getting married and reproducing.
    Hell Freakin No!
    A Nelena baby no thank-you.
    We don’t need any other uninteresting people in this world.
    I mean come on they like to golf and bowl in their free time.
    smh

• harrypotterbitches

Oh hells no when they went out the second time
    I was afraid of the them actually working out, getting married and reproducing.
    Hell Freakin No!
    A Nelena baby no thank-you.
    We don’t need any other uninteresting people in this world.
    I mean come on they like to golf and bowl in their free time.
    smh
    I was lmao when they went on their golf date! xD they looked like they were having so much fun…also when they sat down on that bench! they need to gain control of themselves. getting a little crazy! ;)

omg ahahhahahaa

• I <3 caitlin i cant stand jasmine :(

Ok guys i will admit caitlin is nice :) BUT u guys r taking it way 2 far wht makes her famous NOTHING she should not have haters are FANS u acting like she is the shit and whoever said she can do way better then justin :O he is the reasin u bitches <3 her so much OK and she is not that pretty i seen better but she aaint ugly she looks mature 4 justin ya now her face is mature his is cute !!!!!

harrypotterbitches said:
    Oh hells no when they went out the second time
    I was afraid of the them actually working out, getting married and reproducing.
    Hell Freakin No!
    A Nelena baby no thank-you.
    We don’t need any other uninteresting people in this world.
    I mean come on they like to golf and bowl in their free time.
    smh

bahhaa!
    Especially Selena she looked
    like she was having the time of her life.
    &&& then I swear she was everywhere he was.

BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    bahhaa!
    Especially Selena should looked
    like she was having the time of her life.
    &&& then I swear she was everywhere he was.

omg hahaha i just died of laughter at the first pic.

I don’t really like Justin Bieber. But dang he is just so cute. :)

• harrypotterbitches

Oh hells no when they went out the second time
    I was afraid of the them actually working out, getting married and reproducing.
    Hell Freakin No!
    A Nelena baby no thank-you.
    We don’t need any other uninteresting people in this world.
    I mean come on they like to golf and bowl in their free time.
    smh

bahhaa!
    Especially Selena she looked
    like she was having the time of her life.
    &&& then I swear she was everywhere he was.

LOL at the first pic!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

formspring needs to fix their shitt.

Oh hells no when they went out the second time
    I was afraid of the them actually working out, getting married and reproducing.
    Hell Freakin No!
    A Nelena baby no thank-you.
    We don’t need any other uninteresting people in this world.
    I mean come on they like to golf and bowl in their free time.
    smh

bahhaa!
    Especially Selena she looked
    like she was having the time of her life.
    &&& then I swear she was everywhere he was.

psh hell yeah nelena is so fun, i mean why the hell would you want a jet ski demon over a golfin’ girl? like pft.

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    bahhaa!
    Especially Selena should looked
    like she was having the time of her life.
    &&& then I swear she was everywhere he was.

omg hahaha i just died of laughter at the first pic.

I know honestly, I thought It was pathetic.
    She went everywhere with him and he only went to one of her shows.
    If I was her I would’ve gotten the point, that he just wasn’t as in to her as she was him.
    && then how she was wearing a jonas bracelet not sure if you can see it….

I just feel that she comes on too strong and that’s why guys don’t last that long with her.

• natjbguitargirl

he looks like he still loves her aww :)

No hate, she’s drop dead gorgeouse. But they dont make a good couple honestly. I love her anyway because she does seem super sweet! ive seen vids of her and she’s great!

Oh hells no when they went out the second time
    I was afraid of the them actually working out, getting married and reproducing.
    Hell Freakin No!
    A Nelena baby no thank-you.
    We don’t need any other uninteresting people in this world.
    I mean come on they like to golf and bowl in their free time.
    smh

bahhaa!
    Especially Selena she looked
    like she was having the time of her life.
    &&& then I swear she was everywhere he was.

I know but I’m glad Niley’s dead and gone.
    She was too much fun for him.

BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    I know honestly, I thought It was pathetic.
    She went everywhere with him and he only went to one of her shows.
    && then how she was wearing a jonas bracelet not sure if you can see it….

omg she just doesn’t quit.
    i’m guessing no one told selena about playing hard to get and not looking desperate.

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    I know honestly, I thought It was pathetic.
    She went everywhere with him and he only went to one of her shows.
    && then how she was wearing a jonas bracelet not sure if you can see it….

omg she just doesn’t quit.

I know and then with the whole Justin on her phone thing.
    smh

Uhh well I’m out I have work tomorrow
    and have to wake up at 6:00…. /:

Anyways I’ll leave ya’ll with this…..

just one of the many reasons I LOVE Demetria Devon Lovato(:
    (hope I spelt her name right.)

Bye guys!

harrypotterbitches said:
    Okay, so since this post is dead I thought I’d bring something up.
    Again not sure if it’s true really hope it’s not.

I know, but I blame her for getting hurt constantly
    because she sets herself up for disappointment.

• harrypotterbitches

Okay, so since this post is dead I thought I’d bring something up.
    Again not sure if it’s true really hope it’s not.

• Fiona

They make such a cute couple.
    I hope they get back together.

• emma13

_________

HAhaha me too but really people is that necessary?? LMAO!

yea they might. but i think selena only likes him as a friend. but who knows.

Is this Demi’s twitter?

————————–

negative its ddlovato

• JASMINEVILLEGASfan

i hope they wont be back together. but she seems like they’ll be best friends forever!

• Timber

Lol. xD

Haha! :P

• LoveToLove

NeverShoutNeverrr you’re profile is SICK!! XD

• YoYo

I’m going to Justin’s concert in San Antonio <3 I’m so happy!

i agree i dont like her and she is ugly…justin and cailtian never gonna get back togather thank god!!!!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

don’t like her but i’m happy to see that she’s doing better after the accident.

THAT DDMCLOVE IS FAKE! That girl is trying so hard to type like Demi and she is failing.

• mandy

im not a jb hater i really love him..but if they are frnds its good if they r in a relationship then she deserves so much better!!

• harrypotterbitches

Is this Demi’s twitter?

no. If it was Demi’s twitter she would let her fans know on her other twitter.

• I <3 caitlin i cant stand jasmine :(

LIKE OMG I KNO RIGHT I Cant stand jasmine i would not mind if he went out with a random girl BUT JUST NO THT BITCH >_< OK im sick of her strutin her mustache around HIM go back 2 METICO BRAZIL IS WERE ITS AT BITCHES :D

LoveToLove said:

NeverShoutNeverrr you’re profile is SICK!! XD

aww thanks. :DD

• LoveToLove

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

LoveToLove said:

NeverShoutNeverrr you’re profile is SICK!! XD

aww thanks. :DD

__________

Your welcome ;)

• harrypotterbitches

I love Anniekins profile…cause I’m in it! ;)

LoveToLove said:

NeverShoutNeverrr you’re profile is SICK!! XD

aww thanks. :DD

__________

Your welcome ;)
    =
    ;D

harrypotterbitches said:

I love Anniekins profile…cause I’m in it! ;)
    =
    damn right!

Slutty Bieber!

Slutty Bieber!
    =
    LOL, wtf? xD

i havent been on in AAAAGES! what happened to youbelongwithme and m and abusedtampon and mercedesand all those other guys?

SHE IS ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL.
    JUSTIN BIEBER “FANS” SHOULDNT HATE HER ,THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS NOW, ITS RIDICULOUS THAT YOU HATE HER BEACUSE OF THAT :)

• emma13

oh shit abusedtampon. i remember her. wasnt she like obsessed with joe and david like being together or something like that, lol. damn i dont think she was on like basically this entire year. but the other come on sometimes. but not that much.

• Timber

Lmao! That was so random! :P

ikr?? Lol, it made me laugh trying to picture justin as a slut. xD

• Timber

ikr?? Lol, it made me laugh trying to picture justin as a slut. xD

Lol! Me too. :P

• biebsoulmate

if justin was a slut than he would do it with his fans.

• biebsoulmate

goooood bye goooood bye goood bye
    im out peop, later.

• Daydreamer…..

Oceanup is so uninteresting to me now. :/

• biebgirl

if justin want to follow his heart than he should and we his fans shouldnt get in the way of love

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

ive met her before. Shes soooo sweet. & so pretty! :) I think her & Biebs are REALLYY cute together !

• Daydreamer…..

Yeah, Nicolas Hoult isn’t attractive to me…Luke Pasqualino on the other hand…HOT DAMN. xD

• biebgirl

same here pal, bbite.
    be
    back
    in
    the
    evening
    ya’ll
    bye

• hello,mynamestruth

Well, since I’m being attacked in the Selena post, thought I’d come check this one out. Hahahh.

• hello,mynamestruth

And, it’d dead. Hahah.

• mctiqueen

I really cannot stand her lol. I am very happy she’s doing well. Oh, and FYI Jasmine is at Justin’s concert..that’s all I care about right now haha.

LOLOL HE’S SUCH A FAGGOT (;

• WakaWakaEhEh

Huh?

picstoburn said:
    Okay, so since this post is dead I thought I’d bring something up.
    Again not sure if it’s true really hope it’s not.
    smh /: no wonder her family doesn’t like him

Agreed.
    I wouldn’t like him either.
    But I’d also beat the crap outta selena for being so stupid
    and even given him the time of day.
    I don’t care how sweet and innocent you are no one should go back to someone who keeps on treating them like crap.

• picstoburn

Okay, so since this post is dead I thought I’d bring something up.
    Again not sure if it’s true really hope it’s not.
    smh /: no wonder her family doesn’t like him

• Samantha

maybe it’s just because I think Justin Bieber is realllllllllllllly cute, but she just doesn’t look very cute for him. at all.

• Sweetdisposition?

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

HOLY CRAP.
    Ikr?! I’m curious to know how they even met.

that’s so strange!
    i would never, ever think of those two together.
    but i like them both, so i’m sure they’re cute.
    Same here. (:

ikr everytime she is near justin bieber she always trys to get all up on him she needs too go try to dry hump some other dude

eewww Caitlin is a pale slut

• bennya7x

uhmm,
    to everyone saying he can do so much better,
    you don’t even know the poor girl?!
    yes i love justin.
    yes, sometimes i do fantasize about him being with me. (what bieber fan doesn’t? )
    but honestly , she’s an old friend , and she’s the one girl that justin knows for sure doesn’t only like him because of his fame or money or looks.
    they’ve been friends for a long time, and if they’ve been friends for a while , then obviously you shouldn’t be saying he can do better.

I’m neutral on Caitlin. I Don’t Love & Obsess over her, & IO Don’t Hate & make hate twitters against her. But I must say sometimes she is annoying as HEEEELLLLLL! Loollsss but yeah she’s a nice girl.

• JB LUVA!

lol i dont think tht they should cause i heard that her dad is justin biebers stepdad and if its not theni think they should date lool

Justin why are you hanging out with your ex girlfriend? Please tell me it makes no damn sense. I do feel bad for her that she got in a bad accident but you can text her and call her but why must you always hang out with her? Didnt you guys break up for a reason…like hellooo

• ms.sunshine

they’re cute, and she seems nice happy she’s better! =D

• elmagoloco
  • person

arent justin and catilin secretly dating or something

• hiiii

uhhh i wanna share a fruit roll up with him.1

• Geral

I love Caitlin. She’s so pretty and kind :)
    I would wish Justin & Caitlin were together. They make such a cute couple:D

• ABaby

Good to hear shes doing better but when i read he said shes a friend to have forever it seems like welll prob just to me they’ll be frends along time then she’ll try to kil his wife and own hius children

she’s beautifull.. i think if she realy justin girlfriend thats good.. justin a male and thats normal if justin have girlfriend :) always suport justin

Wow u kids care so much about celebs lives…they r normal people who just got very lucky..if u would get a manager I bet you u guys could be famous too :)

• Zoie

i hope they start dateing again justin looks soo happy with her

peacelovehearts said:
    Okay, so since this post is dead I thought I’d bring something up.
    Again not sure if it’s true really hope it’s not.

hopefully it’s not true.
    i’d lose ALLLL respect for her.
    Id lose repect for Nick…
    What the hell would he be thinking? O_o

LMFAO!
    I love Nick but he has all kinds of issues.
    For example he’s afraid of human contact,
    and can’t move on to a different girl.
    He has to date the same one over and over again.
    Like it’s really gonna work out the second or third time.
    smh

• peacelovehearts

Okay, so since this post is dead I thought I’d bring something up.
    Again not sure if it’s true really hope it’s not.

hopefully it’s not true.
    i’d lose ALLLL respect for her.
    Id lose repect for Nick…
    What the hell would he be thinking? O_o

• fragilehearts.

oohhh…
    beliebers be mad. o;

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

OU has been dead all day but……..

‘every second, every minute, every hour of the day iyiyiyiyi’

agreed

• biebsoulmate

I TELLING U THIS ONCE FINE FUCK FACE JUSTIN STAY AWAY FROM HER SHES NOT YOUR TYPE, I HATE WHEN JUSTIN USE HIS SWEETNESS 2 GET GIRL 2 LIKE HIM HE MIGHT BREAK THERE HEART.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Huh?

She has a ‘Lucie Jones’ style.
    I DO NOT like Lucie Jones.
    I seriously hate that girl, she thinks she’s the shit and she’s a nobody.
    Whatever, that Caitlin girl might be very very very nice, but is not cute.

LOLOL HE’S SUCH A FAGGOT (;

don’t use that word as an insult.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Faggot- A pile of sticks. It’s incredible how people use this word in another way.

• LetsJumpTheSun

LOL, the picture idk why, but it makes me laugh:P And Caitlin is very nice and sweet, but I think Justin and her should date again, I think they still have feelings for each other:)

Kristen Stewart > Lucie Jones > Caitlin Beadles

Ew.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

teelll me about it.

• Sweetdisposition?

Daydreamer….. said:

I find Nicholas Hoult very attractive, but not on Skins. And Luke is just FINE.

Seriously maddie needs to stop I unfollow her today because I cant stand her tweets about bieber..

• LoveToLove

Anonymous
    Jul 5, 2010 @ 06:36 pm

______________
    AHAHAHA AWWWWW
    She’s little let her be in love :P

• LoveToLove

I would’ve felt so embarrassed hahaha LOL! :D

oneofakindxo said:

is anyone elses formspring going super slow? -_-

no you’re not the only one. -__-

• oneofakindxo

no you’re not the only one. -__-

:\ its pissing me off haha.
    its not posting any of my answers.

She´s waaayyy to tall and pretty for him ! she can defenatly doMuch better than him ! and she should !!

• oneofakindxo

LoveToLove said:
    LMAO!!!!

He just left her hanging there hahaha XD
    I would’ve felt so embarrassed hahaha LOL! :D

haha i feel so embarrassed for her!
    especially since he was trying to pull away from her but she wouldn’t let go. xD lol!

oneofakindxo said:
    :\ its pissing me off haha.
    its not posting any of my answers.

i know! it’s been like this allllll day.
    it’s so annoying. :|

• :O

U R OUT OF UR MIND SHE IS NOT THT PRETTY YUCK :L

• :O

U R OUT OF UR MIND SHE IS NOT THT PRETTY YUCK :L

• LoveToLove

haha i feel so embarrassed for her!

_________

LMAO!!!! OMG YOU’RE TOTALLY RIGHT!!!!!

I never noticed that!! XD

• YoYo

I changed my profile, what do you think guys? :l

• oneofakindxo

i know! it’s been like this allllll day.
    it’s so annoying. :|

ah i know :|

• picstoburn

smh she’s starting to bugg me :|

• BglitterBBy2.0

Honestly, she’s not that pretty.
    && since when does height matter when it comes
    to relationships.
    I’m sure that didn’t bother them at all.

• picstoburn

is anybody formspring not working??? i been so busy making videos /: lol

I have a question.
    Is that virus still on youtube,
    because I got on && it made my computer super slow.

LoveToLove said:
    LMAO!!!! OMG YOU’RE TOTALLY RIGHT!!!!!

I never noticed that!! XD

LOLOLOL.
    it’s so emarrassing!!
    i feel so bad hahah. xDxD

YoYo said:

I changed my profile, what do you think guys? :l

it’s realy nice!
    love all the bieber pics ahah.

• aberclombie

Abercrombie store online Abercrombie clothing A student’s design work in the performance the sound waves in space, spin, jump, pull out the different lines and space changes.abercrombie sale Point combine with the surface, forming a number of different styles: abstract, three-dimensional, conceptual, and are all highlighted the strong modern. This is the source of inspiration for designers. S-shaped, inverted A-shaped, H-shaped design show the tight and loose, which both complemented each other. In the use of color, the designers have chosen a high degree of saturation of the blue and yellow. Blue-yellow contrast gives a visual impact. Lustrous Thai silk are also being presented against the background of a strong contemporary theme. Abercrombie hollister Abercrombie&Fitch shop.

• picstoburn

dude why do you advertised that every time you come on oceanup?

i’m sooooooooooooooo bored.

_____
    me fourrrrrrrrrr

hahhaa xD

• MeenuD
  • Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

She’s pretty & seems nice

i think thats rude and it doesnt matter wut u look like

• HeyYEah

She’s ugly *first comment*

• NeverShoutNeverrr

don’t like her, but i’m happy to see that she’s doing better.

• ccfreeze

first! haha justin and Caitlin are so cute together :)

shes beautiful :)

• bluesfan3410

He can do so much better…

• -Jenii

bluesfan3410 said:

He can do so much better…
    ______
    Correction
    SHE can do so much better

• LolliPoPLeah

I am glad she is doing better, and she is pretty. They look cute together! :)

• christian louboutin
  • peacelovehearts

Im only on because I’m extremely bored with nothing else to do & still recovering from my husband’s youtube video that was almost as good as his r@pe tape…

Ask meee botches (;

peacelovehearts said:

Ask meee botches (;

You have a husband??
    How old are you?

• BglitterBBy2.0

Okay, so since this post is dead I thought I’d bring something up.
    Again not sure if it’s true really hope it’s not.

• Laura10182

This is the sorta stuff I wanna see on ocean up. People have gotta face the facts.,. Caitlin and Justin are going to be together when there older. Stop being immature and hating on her cos from what I can see, she’s a really nice person. And how can u say she is ugly?! She is absolutly stunning! :) kbye.

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

Okay, so since this post is dead I thought I’d bring something up.
    Again not sure if it’s true really hope it’s not.

hopefully it’s not true.
    i’d lose ALLLL respect for her.

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    BglitterBBy2.0 said:

Okay, so since this post is dead I thought I’d bring something up.
    Again not sure if it’s true really hope it’s not.

hopefully it’s not true.
    i’d lose ALLLL respect for her.

I know, even miley’s not that stupid.
    && I hope I didn’t speak to soon.

but yeah there’s pictures of her texting and everyone’s
    making a big deal I mean she could be texting anyone but then again they are in the same timezones so who really knows.
    && people are talking about how there sending each other I miss you messages.
    Really praying she dosen’t go back.

• YoYo

I changed my profile, what do you think guys? :l

it’s realy nice!
    love all the bieber pics ahah.

Thanks :)! haha

• peacelovehearts

Ask meee botches (;

You have a husband??
    How old are you?
    Im 16, & yes, I do kinda sorta have a husband in a sense that I already have everything planned out & his facebook r@pe tape. I also have a boyfriend & wife too… ;D

but I mean… My “husband” is SEX….
    http://bit.ly/cFwYjg *dies*

• Hilary

She’s pretty

YoYo said:

I changed my profile, what do you think guys? :l

it’s realy nice!
    love all the bieber pics ahah.

Thanks :)! haha