Nick Jonas FOURTH OF JULY JOLLY

nick-meeting-1

From @SarahLouiise_Xx: Me and my friend met Nick Jonas yesterday for the first time! We’ve been trying to meet the Jonas Brothers for over 4 years! We got London at about 10.30 AM, as we travelled all the way from Birmingham, we got to his place at about 2.30 PM, after roaming around London for a bit :), We met Nick at about 8.30 PM, so we were waiting for a while!

He seemed VERY tired, but he signed everything for me and other fans that were there, he’s very sweet and was happy to have a picture with me and give me a couple of hugs :) It was amazing and I’ll never forget that day.

From Melissa, Marine & friends: We were 8 fans from Switzerland, France and Belgium and we went to London to see Nick performing in Les Misérables. It was an amazing show! Nick was great. We met him four times at his apartment. We waited until 1:30 AM to see him. He was tired..

..but took the time to take pictures with us. He talked a bit with us, he was amazing. We went to his apartment on Saturday morning and night and also on Sunday. Big Rob recognized us and on Saturday night he took the time to take pictures with us. He’s really funny and nice and then he said ‘See you tomorrow’.

He’s pissed, duh.

The man has rehearsals early morning, shows until late at night, meeting people 24/7, he probably can’t sleep right. Leave him be :P

He looks tired

• .Smile.

Hes so sweet. he could have easily said, no im tired. But he still took pics and signed their stuff. HOW ADORABLEE ! Jus when you think you cant love him anymore, he does something adorable !

• Dreamer X33

When he wear’s plaid shirt’s, I fall in love with him all over again. <3 xD - RANDOMM

Plus, we all know Nick isn’t quite the.. Ray of sunshine between the JoBros. :P

they changed the tourdates because nick stays 3 weeks more in london ohh he should come to germany his fave country come on nick that’s not fair :/!!!

• .Smile.

I love it when he wears leather . YUMMYY . And Panda Bear Love, what do u mean ? I dont get it . sorry lol xD

About Nick being pissed?

Panda Bear Love said:

About Nick being pissed?
    Ohhhhhhh I knew that… lol , but hes not really .. is he? I think hes rather the opposite.

• Panda Bear Love

He’s tired, and his face ain’t so pleasant in those pictures. :P Still, I love him.

He looks gorgeous but exhausted.
    It’s probably because he was up all night with Camilla if you know what I mean. ;) Haha jk.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Another thing i approve of. Nick in his leather jacket ;)

• Panda Bear Love

Another thing i approve of. Nick in his leather jacket ;)

Agreed.

• Panda Bear Love

He looks gorgeous but exhausted.

You’re my new favourite anon. Namilla <3

• Sweetdisposition?

He looks tired and pissed,lol.

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH A SPIDER THEY ARE FUCKING SEXY!!! I WANT A VENUS FLYTRAP TO MOLEST ME. I HAVE A FETISH OF GETTING EATEN BY PLANTS!!! I’m getting wet thinking about it.

• Sweetdisposition?

who cares. hes ugly. he dosent have any emotions and is afraid of human contact.
    Lol a bit harsh don’t cha think?

• jonasluver1999

i would luv 2 meet him…luckey girl!

why did he say see u tomorrow?

Cool? I really dont see what the big deal with this guy is. Good for the girls though

• _Tiger_

Someone looks VERY very very happy! :D (Sarcasm)

• BIEBSOULMATE

OKAY NICK HAS HIS WAY THERE.
    HES MEETING ALOT OF BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, I WONDER WHATS IN HIS MIND RIGHT NOW.

• itsglam

He is so bipolar.

• sexxynickj

This guy is the hardest working kid in showbiz. He is so busy all the time and hardly has enough time to breathe and yet finds time when he’s exhausted (after doing sometimes two shows) to meet with fans and take pics and sign autographs. The guy is a FREAKIN saint. All the haters can suck a fat one!

They canceled some shows because of two reasons; Nick’s staying three weeks longer for his Broadway stint, and they worked other dates into the tour. It wasn’t for poor ticket sales because they have the number 1 tour for Billboard, and some of the shows they canceled were almost sold out. They had to work in traveling time and everything, so it makes sense that they had to cancel some shows, to fit the others in.

Really, because they said jonas tour was not selling as well on an article jonas and two other people were not selling.

• idkMyBFFjill

it looks like the girl in the 1st pic is kinda mocking him. loves it.

• idkMyBFFjill

PLEASE PUT YOUR GLASSES ON
    Any way I want this ugly man I want to look at his ugly face all the time.

I want to kiss his ugly lips.

I want to hug his ugly body.

I LOVE EVERY THINGS THAT UGLY ABOUT HIM

UR right he is ugly i think ur funny.
    “I love Demi because she’s not perfect” – Joe Jonas.

i felt the need to mention that for some reason.

• AlwaystheTruth

He looks piseed!
    not his best photo…lol

Would not be surprised if ticket sales are down for all concerts not only the Jonas Bros. The economy is still struggling and people do not have that sort of money to spare. Just really wish it was a Jonas Bros tour not a Camp Rock and definately not Demi again. Want to see them with some great new and upcoming performers plus doing some new material of their own. Like many long time Jonas Bros fans I loved Disney in the past but am growing and dont watch it anymore.

• anonymous

Totally agree with the person above. Show these guys some respect and dont stalk them everywhere and give them some personal space. They will think more of you as a fan in return.

1. It’s been the worst season in a long time for touring. A lot of acts are hurting.
    2. There is no proof that Nick is staying on longer doing Les Mis. His cast mates have tweeted saying it’s his last week. It’s a rumour.
    3. I, nor anybody I know, has been able to find the Billboard article that said they had the #1 tour or evidence that some of the cancelled shows were near sellouts. Just more rumour.

Prove me wrong or stop spreading rumours that could hurt them.

Even after Nick finishes Les Mis they will all need some rehearsal time for the tour so timing is going to be tight.

To all the british fans who have had Nick for the last few weeks. Most of you seem very sweet and have nice manners. But to the ones waiting at his apartment…that’s where he lives right now and to impose on him when he freely gives his time at the theater is just wrong. He does not look happy and he is just being polite by taking pictures with you. Same thing to those people interrupting his meals. And to those of you invading his personal body space…keep your hands to yourselves. You wouldn’t like it if some stranger did that to you. Just cause he’s a guy makes no difference. If you are a true fan you would know he doesn’t like it. Let him put his arm around YOU and just be happy. It’s something you’ll always remember. Thank you to the British fans who have supported him and made him happy. It was so nice to see and thanks for sharing your stories and pictures.

• JoickBelongs

I heard about the billboard thing too, I saw it on twitter, someone said that was confirmed by billboard that they had the 1° selling tour in this month.
    I don’t think the ticket sales were bad, I think it was really good.
    but people already start rumors, saying that the ticket sales were bad, just like that Jackeline Rose girl -_-

um last time i checked…waiting outside someones place is categorized as STALKING… -_-

Even in his family, he is the hardest working person. He never takes time off. Yet every day in and out of the apartment and the theater, he does a mini-meet and greet with the fans. Doesn’t matter if he is tired, he does it. He deserves and award for his efforts, not the judgement of people who have nothing more than a picture to go by.

• .Smile.

Okay first of all, I didnt say he wanted me or wanted to date me. And u illterate little beast, i did say he was being nice only, but obviously aren’t educated enough to read that. So on that note, would you care to f*** off?

• Aryanna

.Smile. said:

Aryanna said:

Just read the article. That guy’s really sweet. :)

I know I said i was gonna go and I am , but what article and whos sweet ?
    The article under the pic of Nick and the girl. :) And Nick’s apparently sweet.

• Klyra

I wrote the text from ”Marine, Melissa and friends”. It was an amazing weekend. If you wanna see more pictures go on my tumblr : http://klyra.tumblr.com :)

@Klyra

Smile. said:

Aryanna said:

Just read the article. That guy’s really sweet. :)

I know I said i was gonna go and I am , but what article and whos sweet ?
    The article under the pic of Nick and the girl. :) And Nick’s apparently sweet

Indeed lol .

• Aryanna

.Smile.
    Don’t talk to douche bag anons. ;)

You never said the he was being nice.

.Smile.
    Don’t talk to douche bag anons. ;)

Lool , It’s just rally sad. & I wont lool . anyway Im going, for real this time lol bye x

• Diane

Bye .Smile.
    Good night!

Diane:
    Nighty Night X

• Aryanna

Night Smile. :)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

cool story bro!

The Jonas Brothers only say they would date a fan to get their fans hopes up. They don’t really mean it. And they act so sarcastic on their live chats whenever someone says “Can you take me to prom?” or silly stuff like that and they say “Yeah.Sure.Awesome”

• Hilary

Haha, no offense to Nick, but he looks like extremely un-“jolly. More like he stayed up all night and then woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Exactly

• .Smile.

Me too ! Hes lovely ! & You know on the other post the meeting on the 3rd, where he moved the girls arm away after she placed it on his stomach… I done that to him on Wednesday and he didnt move me.. (YESSS THANK THE LORD LOOl) – I love Nick, so you can probably assume why Im getting all happy :D lool

• Panda Bear Love

He looks gorgeous but exhausted.

You’re my new favourite anon. Namilla <3
    ______

And your my new favourite… user. They would make such a beautiful couple.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

________________

Whats with anons these days? First the An.dy one now this?

_Tiger_ said:
    Your icon is fucking hot, I want to r@@ape that girl. She is fucking sexy. I would bum her.

• Panda Bear Love

He’s beautiful, he’s one of the most emotional people in the world and he’s afraid of bitches trying to kill him.

Fuck off. http://fr.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zf0uo0&s=5&hid=7&tag=mean+girls

You weirdo , go away !

You weirdo , go away !

• Krys

I’m pissed at Nicholas Jonas. They canceled their show in Seattle so Nick could stay in London longer AND they canceled other shows. I love the Jonas Brothers but I mean, come on!They couldn’t have canceled one of the nearly TEN shows they’re doing in California and stopped in Washington or another state?

he looks like a mouse

• Panda Bear Love

And your my new favourite… user. They would make such a beautiful couple.

Such beautiful babies!!! Lmao, I’m obsessed with them having babies. Seriously, those babies would be beautiful looking angels.

I swear, if I don’t get any good videos of him in Les Mis by the end of the week I’m going to be pissed. Is it really that hard to sneak cameras in?

Whats with anons these days? First the An.dy one now this?
    STFU, I watch anime p00rn which has the girls getting eaten by plants.

• .Smile.

Why did the Jobros really cancel some of their shows?

And your my new favourite… user. They would make such a beautiful couple.

_____

AND to top it all off, they would be majorly talented.

• Paulette

Nick<3

Paulette said:

Nick<3
    Indeed :D

• Panda Bear Love

AND to top it all off, they would be majorly talented.

• .Smile.

Why did the Jobros cancel some of their shows on the world tour ?

AND to top it all off, they would be majorly talented.

______

Doesn’t Camilla have a boyfriend already though?

Someone answer me

• Paulette

If I saw Nick Jonas I swear I think I’d faint.

• Sexy_Thang

*joker voice* WHY SO SERIOUS??:P

• Panda Bear Love

If I saw Nick Jonas I swear I think I’d faint.

He squeezed me to his chest while hugging me back in 2008 ;)

• Panda Bear Love

Doesn’t Camilla have a boyfriend already though?

Screw him!

• Sexy_Thang

.Smile. said:
    Someone answer me
    _____
    Umm i could answer you…
    but dont know why they did..sorry *cheesy smile*

• Paulette

Panda Bear Love said:

If I saw Nick Jonas I swear I think I’d faint.

He squeezed me to his chest while hugging me back in 2008 ;)

——————-

For real? I’m gonna kill you D: lmao.

• gleekin

boring post, ou. seriously.

Nick is pretty awesome for always staying to take pictures with fans even when they are creepin’ at his apartment.

• Panda Bear Love

For real? I’m gonna kill you D: lmao.

And he was sweaty too. And he wore a thin shirt ;) Oh yes baby.

.Smile. said:
    Someone answer me
    _____
    Umm i could answer you…
    but dont know why they did..sorry *cheesy smile*
    Okee dokes. Thanks anyway though.

Doesn’t Camilla have a boyfriend already though?

Screw him!
    ____

Nick needs to step up his game.

• Paulette

Panda Bear Love said:

For real? I’m gonna kill you D: lmao.

And he was sweaty too. And he wore a thin shirt ;) Oh yes baby.
    —————-

LMAO.

• Diane

Why did the Jobros really cancel some of their shows?
    I believe it is because of lack of ticket sales. A lot of people can’t afford the crazy ticket prices and as much as I hate to admit it their fan base is getting smaller. They need to come out with a new album (not JONAS LA or Camp Rock). I hate to say this but tey are fading
    *Don’t attack me*

LMAO.

I’m having an orgasmic Nick J moment. -__-

• anonymous#15

haha “see you tomorrow”
    he would, he just would ;P

• .Smile.

For real? I’m gonna kill you D: lmao.

And he was sweaty too. And he wore a thin shirt ;) Oh yes baby.
    Omygosh you are so lucky. Lol ! Aaawww did you go in for the hud or did he ? And Omg i sounds like a right freak. LOL

• Panda Bear Love

Well, listen. He was staring at my breasts all the time, and he put his arms out for me to hug first ;D Hehe.

*Don’t attack me*
    —————
    Noooo ! Im so sad for them, they really are talented young people/artists, and I hate how Justin Bieber is kinda taking their spotlight. His songs are all about the same thing and they are all demeaning to girls. I will always remain a fan of the TRUE JB.

• .Smile.

Sorry I meant to say hug. & OMG lool Nicks pervy side was unleashed ! Did u say anything ?

Diane:
    someone said earlier it was because Nick wants to or is staying in London for longer. Is that by any chance true..

• Panda Bear Love

The boob hunter attacked LMAO.

Nah, I was just like “Hey.” and after I hugged him, he was like “Thanks for coming to the show.” and I went to hug Joe HAHA.

• Paulette

Do you guys like JONAS LA? I don’t but I watch it for Nick lmao.

• Foghjgfdsi

Gfghu jhghijhgtry hgdfhf hg. Ghjgfhj hfghdhjkg jgh dh h! Rhfghj jhdgydf ghfdstygtf gh g hfg. Sjhgfoie jhnfahg hjgdfgh hgfdsgh?

im leaving this site goodbye!!!!! a.n.dy anon

• Panda Bear Love

Do you guys like JONAS LA? I don’t but I watch it for Nick lmao.

I watch it for Nacy.

This is the first day in a while that OU isn’t dead!

• .Smile.

The boob hunter attacked LMAO.

Lmaooo boob hunter aswell ! I met him on wednesday and he was beyond nice. Imagine getting propper perved on by Nick !

• DODI

—————–

PLEASE PUT YOUR GLASSES ON
    Any way I want this ugly man I want to look at his ugly face all the time.

I want to kiss his ugly lips.

I want to hug his ugly body.

I LOVE EVERY THINGS THAT UGLY ABOUT HIM

UR right he is ugly i think ur funny.

• Sexy_Thang

Paulette said:
    Do you guys like JONAS LA? I don’t but I watch it for Nick lmao.
    _____
    nope i dont… i guess its
    cause the show has like no plot and
    their acting is a little plain. But i still watch it at
    times haha:P

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Why does his head look like an alien head…wtf?

Do you guys like JONAS LA? I don’t but I watch it for Nick lmao.

I watch it for Nacy.
    ______

Same. Did you see the last episode posted on OU? They were about to kiss then frickin’ Stella had to walk in and ruin the moment.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Do you guys like JONAS LA? I don’t but I watch it for Nick lmao.
    _____
    nope i dont… i guess its
    cause the show has like no plot and
    their acting is a little plain. But i still watch it at
    times haha:P

huh? O.O

• Diane

Diane:
    Wow I’ve never heard that before but it makes sense. He seems to be having fun! Mabye he will stick to broadway from now on?

______

Nick’s doing Les Mis for three more weeks? I didn’t hear about that. His castmates on Twitter were talking about how this is Nick and Camilla’s last week of Les Mis so they have to make it last or something like that.

Diane:
    Haha ! hopefully thats the real reason. I feel sorry for them , cause I think now they’re beginning to realise how good they’ve had it. Cause Nick was never up for the whole holding fans hands, but now Heeeeeyyy thats not the case !

Nick’s staying three weeks longer for his Broadway stint,

Then someone better tell the Les Miz producers, because they still list July 10th as Nick’s last day with the show.

Why does his head look like an alien head…wtf?
    _________

Because you’re smoking some shit.

• Sexy_Thang

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    Do you guys like JONAS LA? I don’t but I watch it for Nick lmao.
    _____
    nope i dont… i guess its
    cause the show has like no plot and
    their acting is a little plain. But i still watch it at
    times haha:P

huh? O.O
    _____
    i said i don’t like it But
    i still watch at times… Forget everything
    else i said… came out sounding wierd haha:P

Krys said:

Unfounded rumour. Les Mis cast mates said just today that it was his last week there. Do not place the blame for the tour chaos solely on Nick’s shoulders. It gets people mad at him when it’s not justified.

• Diane

Really, because I saw this article on Yahoo that said the big arenas wre going to be empty if ticket sales went on the way the are going. But the stuff you said makes sense.

Nick’s staying three weeks longer for his Broadway stint,

Im completely lost now. Is he staying in London for longer or not :/ I hope he is, just might pop down to see him again:D

Yeah, I think it has alot do do with what you said about Bieber. they see that they aren’t the big thing anymore so they have to change. Haha Nick is so awkward with fans when it comes to physical contact

• WakaWakaEhEh

He certainly looks ”Jolly”..

• Diane

Why does his head look like an alien head…wtf?
    _________

Because you’re smoking some shit.
    What is wrong with you people lol!

• .Smile.

He doesnt seem that awkward anymore though lool ! It was incredible, on wednesday ( Sorry i keep talkin bwt this i really cant shut up bwt this) i put my hand on his stomach and he didnt do anything(unlike what he did that other girl) And he held my hand twice .. So thank the Lord hes less awkward now !

He looks high again. Damn it Nick, I told you to get of that shit.

that chick is hot. she can press her boobs against me any time.

Lol what’s up with girls always pressing their boobs up against Nick?

Well I heard he’s staying three weeks longer in London, figured it was for Les Miserables. But maybe he’s staying for other reasons pertaining to the show, but not performing. But I know Billboard said their tour is number 1, and that some of the shows they canceled were almost sold out. They also worked in other tour dates for different countries.

• .Smile.

Hmm… confusing, but thank you none the less.

Lmao! Yeah they always put their boobs on him! Give 3 inches of space, damn ! Well I guess I would want to be pressed against him too

wth why that bitch got her boobs on my man

• Aryanna

Yay.

• Diane

Aww that is so sweet! What did he do to that other girl (I don’t know what you’re talking about).

• Diane

Jul 5, 2010 @ 03:06 pm

He looks high again. Damn it Nick, I told you to get of that shit.
    LMAO! You just can’t control that boy!

Jaden Smith is fucking hot. I want to buttr@@@pe him so hard that he can’t walk. His father will be watching us.

Diane STFU!

• harrypotterbitches

ew WTF

• .Smile.

She put her arm around his stomach and he moved her hand. & When he put his arm around me i was like “OhmyGod” & he started smiling and he said he was running late but he still stopped to take a picture .. when he was leaving I was like “I love your hair Nick” and he turned around and smiled/smirked.. it was sooooo hott !

• Aryanna

Just read the article. That guy’s really sweet. :)

Anywayss, I have to go now its 11.20PM here and I have school tmrw
    >:( sad times. See yaa xxx

Aryanna said:

Just read the article. That guy’s really sweet. :)

I know I said i was gonna go and I am , but what article and whos sweet ?

.Smile. Shut the fuck up. Nick Jonas doesn’t want you. He doesn’t want to date no fan. He only likes his close friends and celebrities that he knows. He was just trying to be nice.

Maybe he does want to date her you don’t know who the he’ll he wants maybe he was attracted to her for all you know! You jealous pig! And he has said he would date a fan! You don’t know what he’s thinking when he looks at or meets a girl! Stfu! Some people can be so jealous and unreasonable don’t be so immature

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

“Jolly” He looks pretty pissed actually

• ET

• ET

Lmao. I had to.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

ET said:

_____________

Suckaa I was first

• mcdlovexo

“Jolly” He looks pretty pissed actually
    OMG I was thinking that too.
    HA!

• JaneaLynn

Nick is staying longer to do les mis but that’s only because he has time. The tour was changed because of that. He changed his dates because of the tour. Yes they were the number one selling tour of June. That tells you the state of the touring industry.

From an AP article on July 4, “The always bankable Eagles have canceled dates. Christina Aguilera shut down an entire tour before it got started. Rihanna just canceled her tour opener. Lilith Fair, featuring Sarah McLachlan and other female artists, just canceled a string of 10 dates. Add in what seems like a large number of injuries, illnesses and mysterious happenings that have led to sometimes legitimate cancelations — U2’s tour was postponed due to Bono’s back surgery — and at least outwardly it looks like summer tours are starting to see the strain the rest of the music industry has been experiencing.”

They put it down to no money from CD/single sales anymore so artists tour to make money. Too many tours to choose from.

• keseay

when I think “jolly” I think of Santa… not Nick Jonas.

He looks good no matter what but he does look really tired in this picture. It’s great that no matter what he’ll take pictures with the fans.