Selena Gomez Taylor Lautner BOWLING

selena-taylor-bowling-99

Selena Gomez and the Ramona & Beezus cast pose during a night of bowling with Taylor Lautner while filming in Vancouver, Canada this year. Credit: Joey King Facebook, Via @DisneyStarFacts. Thx Ally!

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

P.S. taylor looks FREAKING sexy and adorable in these pictures. :) yummy….

• Dreamer X33

I love Taylena <3

• demi is my girl crush

ou you cant be tricking people like that man. i thought this was recent. smh.

• LoveGomez

Oh I miss Taylena :( They look so cute together <3

• DemiandMileyPones

Taylena was the shit. Negl.

The best Disney couple ever.

Aside from Moe.. ;) And Nickole…

• Panda Bear Love

Taylena. Now theres something i approve of

*cough* Nick whore *cough*

:P

The pictures of Taylor with Joey King on facebook were adorable JS

• Dreamer X33

Does anyone know where I can get a sexy Cristiano Ronaldo icon? (:

• Panda Bear Love

Taylena was the shit. Negl.

The best Disney couple ever.

Aside from Moe.. ;) And Nickole…

I am so glad to the good Lord I met you… WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! <3

• Talkyoudown

AH TAYLENA!

Oh my gosh..I remember when the candids of those two first came out. People was freaking out! I actually thought they made a pretty cute couple.

But then Taylor moved on to Taylor…to form Taylor squared….sigh:)

• demi is my girl crush

Taylor looks so sexy. DAMN!!!

they were cute she always seemed so happy around i want them to hang out again tsquared wrecked them as friends sigh

• NicksSweetCaroline

Panda Bear Love said:

Taylena. Now theres something i approve of

*cough* Nick whore *cough*

:P
    Me or her ?? XD

Gay best friend!

• Panda Bear Love

Me or her ?? XD

*facepalm*

Forget it.

• harrypotterbitches

anyways I always thought they were a random couple…cute but random :P

• LoveGomez

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    The pictures of Taylor with Joey King on facebook were adorable JS

Yes! I love the pic ”That “Werewolf” is no match for “Ramona”

not really a big fan of Selena
    but this is adorable!!!!!!
    and how she’s sitting on his lap…
    so lucky.

• WakaWakaEhEh

You say goodbye and I say hellooo

• Panda Bear Love

I like the fact she’s on his lap ;)

Dirty whore LMAO. Kidding, kidding <3
    I love her.

• AskTaylor

R.I.P Taylena!

• TSLove

They weren’t a disney couple.Taylor has nothing to do with disney :)

• DemiandMileyPones

I am so glad to the good Lord I met you… WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! <3

_____

I could say the same..

If we ever met each other in real life. Tbh, I don’t think it’ll be awkward, we would just give each other big hug and like talk for hours. :)

they were seriously too cute. aand they seemed so happy and confortable around each other. No offense taylor BUT TAYLENA HAD ONE OF THE BEST CHEMISTRY OF ALL TIME …ALL TIME

• demi is my girl crush

PS. she looks pretty comfy on his lap. js.

oh you mean like selena wrecked niley well karma is a bitch isn’t it. she deserved it.

• BIEBSOULMATE

DIDNT SELENA GO OUT WITH TAYLOR?
    AND IF SHE DID SHE BETTER DID IT 4 HOW SWEET HE CAN B AND NOT 4 HIS LOOKS!!!
    I THINK SELENA IS SHALLOW, SHES LOOKING 4 THAT PERFECT LOOKING GUY THAT WILL TREAT HER LIKE A PRINCESS.
    IM NOT SAYING THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT

• Caitylinrox

Aaahh cute. I sooooo wish i was selena for basically every reason haha. However, she and Nick <3 meant to be i just know it <3 ppl meant for each other:
    Nelena
    Jemi
    Miam
    Taylor2
    Idk the name for kristen and rob…

• Panda Bear Love

I could say the same..

I would hug you for an hour. I’m not even lying. You’re like.. the perfect best friend for me <3

• WakaWakaEhEh

Caitylinrox said:
    Nelena
    Jemi
    Miam
    Taylor2
    Idk the name for kristen and rob…
    _

Corn on the kob… xD

• Caitylinrox

Caitylinrox said:
    Nelena
    Jemi
    Miam
    Taylor2
    Idk the name for kristen and rob…
    _

Corn on the kob… xD

Hahahahah!

• ImAwesome

Taylena >shit >niley> grandma shit> nelena

• Sweetdisposition?

Fernando torres is soooo cute!
    Def. The hottes player at this moment at the world cup!
    I’m from the netherlands and they won from brazil,
    And i was like whaaat nooo :(
    I felt bad for them, holland can’t play good, but they win every singe time,
    Right now I’m supporting SPAIN and germany,
    But i don’t want spain to lose from germany, cause that means that i’ve to wait 2 years to see torres playing again at the europian cup :(
    Lol if you want to see Torres play again after the WC, watch the Ueafa Champions league it’s starting in August and he plays for Liverpool.

SA!

Oh that’s cool!

Isn’t taylor squared still going on?

.Smile. said:

Ugh, I really hope Justin Bieber and Twilight don’t win every award they’re nominated for. They don’t deserve EVERY award. A couple maybe, for Justin. But Twilight, no. Nothing.
    I bloody hate twilight. ( Im gonna get slaughtered for saying this) But its a crap movie. Also Stephanie Meyer COPIED LJ Smith, and she says she used it for inspiration.. SUREEE. Vampire Diaries FTW xD

I hate the Twilight series too!
    Its so overrated.

he is so HOT.

• .Smile.

SunLight Princess said:

.Smile. said:

I hate the Twilight series too!
    Its so overrated
    Agreed.

So I want to go to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup. lol
    Um, 2014 is in Brazil.

Two words: Home Advantage. Brazil is good, put them on home soil? They’re even better.
    Exactly. This is why i think we’ll probably win. At the very beginning of the WC my dad said “Just watch, they’re gonna do everything to try and keep Brazil from winning this Cup cause the next is in Brazil, and we’re probably gonna win.” I think he was right. But I don’t think that was the reason we lost, cause we didn’t really play that well on the second half.

yeah.. :/
    Brazil played well in the first half!
    I dont know what happened.. I was shocked.

CoinBears said:

That goal was amazing but I can’t stand how they’re sloppy in the first half and then rely on Villa to score in the second. They should get Llorente or Cesc in the game and not Torres. He’s just not ready to start the game. I will be pissed if they let him start again.
    Exactly! As much as he tries, Torres isn’t fully back from the surgery. His form needs to get better, and because of that, he shouldn’t be starting. They’re acting as if he and Villa are the only one’s they have. Use your players, Bosque!
    I also think that Torres has very low confidence atm aswell. :(

Isn’t taylor squared still going on?
    That’s what I thought lol! After they broke up I thought they got back tog. but then I saw all that taylor and cory stuff so I thought I missed the second breakup.

Hahaha I didn’t know that, thanks!

If the netherlands wins, I’m gonna cry even though I live there,
    I hate the players and the people over here :(

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

I wa sso pissed at Dunga cause he didn’t choose Neymar & Ganso to play at the WC. Yeah they’re young and never played for Brazil, but Germany has young players too, and look at where that got them! And it’s because it’ll be their first cup that they’ll have more chances. They’ll want to prove themselves, cause it’s the beginning of their careers. Imagine in 2014, it’ll be their first Cup, and on their country. Look at the responsibility they’ll have.

• Sweetdisposition?

I can’t stand twilight. The Vampire Diaries is so much better and no one believed me when I told people that S Meyer had copied LJ Smith. Do you watch the show aswell?

• SunLight Princess

Isn’t taylor squared still going on?

You guys are way off.
    I don’t even think they ever really “dated”.
    They were dry and awkward with each other..
    I never saw a spark.

• SunLight Princess

I was mad Ronaldinho wasn’t in.

• Diane

WHAT AN ASS.
    *COPYING IN NASTY VOICE*
    ‘THEY SHOULD HAVE BABIES’ DO U KNOW IF THEY WILL LAST OR NOT?
    UUUH NO!!!!
    HOW DO U KNOW IF SHE WANTS BABIES OR NOT ITS UP 2 HER NOT U!!!
    THATS DISREPECTFUL 4 SOME1 2 SAY SUCH A THING, U KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN A WOMAN GOES THROUGH IN A PREGANCY AND HOW MUCH RESPONSIBILTY IT IS 2 TAKE CARE OF A CHILD!!!!
    WHATS EVEN WORSE IS WHEN SOME1 PRESSURE U IN A RELATIONSHIP!!!!
    WTF are you talking about?
    There are some serious phsycos on this messed up website!
    Lmao-biebsoulmate that says it all

• oneofakindxo

I think i should make a account, cause i’m every night before i go to sleep on oceanup with my blackberry, hmm.
    Haha
    Going to sleep, tommorow exams yay!

yeah.. :/
    Brazil played well in the first half!
    I dont know what happened.. I was shocked.
    Me too. Do you have a Twitter?

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Do you guys have Twitter accounts? I’m @_gigichaves, follow me, lol.

Gotta go. Byeee.

SunLight Princess said:

Isn’t taylor squared still going on?

You guys are way off.
    I don’t even think they ever really “dated”.
    They were dry and awkward with each other..
    I never saw a spark.
    I thought everyone knew Taylor Squared were publicity for Valentine’s Day? Or was I the only one thinking that? I mean, come on, who actually saw any kind of romantic chemistry between them?

Gotta go. Byeee.

SunLight Princess said:

I was mad Ronaldinho wasn’t in.
    Dunga fricken’ hates him. Plain and simple.

• areyouonDOPE…

i dont think taylor squared was even real

• Krista

I am back!!! I LOVE TAYLENA!!!!!!
    OMFG!!! I dont know if they dated or not BUT I DONT CARE because I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM :)

Nick is a douchbag and he should date with his ego or any good looking fan that pleased him in everything. THE END!!!!

• Diane

This website is messed up. Today is my first time on it and there are phsycos obsessing over the kid from toy story. I come on this post and I see:

WHAT AN ASS.
    *COPYING IN NASTY VOICE*
    ‘THEY SHOULD HAVE BABIES’ DO U KNOW IF THEY WILL LAST OR NOT?
    UUUH NO!!!!
    HOW DO U KNOW IF SHE WANTS BABIES OR NOT ITS UP 2 HER NOT U!!!
    WHATS EVEN WORSE IS WHEN SOME1 PRESSURE U IN A RELATIONSHIP!!!!

form a gilr named “biebsoulmate”.
    I am disturbed

CoinBears said:

SunLight Princess said:

I was mad Ronaldinho wasn’t in.
    Dunga fricken’ hates him. Plain and simple.

Thats what people kept saying..
    and I didnt believe it..
    But I kinda do now..

• biebsoulmate

sorry DIANE but im like a womanrights girl and get hurt real easyily

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

haha I love him and his family.
    His little boy is soooo cute!

ikr

________
    The Maracanazo.-

I LOVE SELENA GOMEZ..
    SHE’S SO NATURAL!!!

SHE’S LIKE A NORMAL GIRL JUST THAT…

• NicksSweetCaroline

As much as i hate Nelena….she brings out good songs in Nick
    ——————-
    LOL! I agree. Nelena doesnt suit me….but “last time around” was a good song

what the efff she don’t even write her own shit and she copied from miley full circle and nick round song. she just a copy cat not a true artist like miley and nick. she just copying and copy cats never ever succeeds.
    She brings out good songs in NICK honey … Deaaarr me !

• SunLight Princess

I like Taylena. Taylor squared was the worst couple in history.

I <3 Taylena.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

They need to get married.

• ImAwesome

is there anyone in the world who does NOT like taylena? I dont think so

• NicksSweetCaroline

SunLight Princess said:

I like Taylena. Taylor squared was the worst couple in history.
    Can we even call them a couple ? ? :P

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus
    I like Taylena. Taylor squared was the worst couple in history.

THIS!

• Confusion

O.K. I don’t wanna start crap, but is this Demi’s twitter?

I know she has ddlovato, but what about this one?

No one answered on the last post.

SunLight Princess said:

I like Taylena. Taylor squared was the worst couple in history.
    THIS.
    But I would’ve even call them a couple tbh. It looked like Taylor S was never interested in him to begin with.

btw, i love your icon.

Kaka is THE man. I dont really like Christiano Ronaldo, idk why people think he’s so sexy,..

• CoinBears

I think they’re just friends.

And that is why she’s his beard.

btw, i love your icon.

Same here. I don’t really like CRon either.

• LoveGomez

Anyone remember why Taylena ”break up” ? :’C

btw, i love your icon.

Same here. I don’t really like CRon either.

_____________

…BUT…NO hes sexy -_-

LoveGomez said:

Anyone remember why Taylena ”break up” ? :’C

_____________

I cant remember but it seemed like it was just a fling

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Same here. I don’t really like CRon either.
    :D My friend is like obsessed with him. I’m from Brazil, and on that game against Portugal, my friends was cheering for Portugal just because of him. ¬¬

LoveGomez said:

Anyone remember why Taylena ”break up” ? :’C
    They were dating and hung out and stuff but I don’t think they were an actual couple.

• ImAwesome

seriously….why arent they engaged? i dont really like selena but i feel like i love her when shes with taylor

…BUT…NO hes sexy -_-
    hahahahaha, sorry. i dont think so. :|

• Kristeels

I think Cesc Fabregas looks good (a)

• pceloveguitar

i saw this on my twitter, it made me smile.
    and then i got on oceanup…and it’s from months ago ):

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

btw, i love your icon.

Same here. I don’t really like CRon either.

_____________

…BUT…NO hes sexy -_-
    I’ll just interject myself for a second. If you’re talking about sexy football players, there’s only one name you need to know: Fernando Torres <3

I don’t like his club team, but he’s still fucken’ sexy.

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

Same here. I don’t really like CRon either.
    That’s crazy,lmao. Where’s the loyaly? Haha

…BUT…NO hes sexy -_-
    hahahahaha, sorry. i dont think so. :|

_________

Lmfao, I’m just obsessing over him at the moment

she looked so happy then they should seriously be together

• ani

Why the pics now? ohhh PUBLICITY!!! for her movie and songs

Selena always publicity of Justin Bieber, Taylor L, Nick

• ImAwesome

Anyone remember why Taylena ”break up” ? :’C
    —————
    They never where like official bf/gf they were just fooling around….well according to a friend of mine….you never know

• mileyistheboss

selena marry him

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

…BUT…NO hes sexy -_-
    hahahahaha, sorry. i dont think so. :|

_________

Lmfao, I’m just obsessing over him at the moment
    If you’re gonna obsess over a football player, please, by all means, obsess voer Fernando Torres <3

Kristeels said:

I think Cesc Fabregas looks good (a)
    Yes yes yes!

Arsenal ftw :D

• WinterPeace

OMG I absolutly LOVE your icon <3

• AnonLovesPretzels

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

LoveGomez said:

Anyone remember why Taylena ”break up” ? :’C

_____________

I cant remember but it seemed like it was just a fling
    I heard that, supposedly, Summint and Taylor Lautner’s dad didn’t approve of him dating a Disney star, because Twilight fans would stop seeing New Moon. And I also head Disney told Selena the same, but about WOWP. It’s sad, I actually liked this couple a lot. =/

• biebsoulmate

selena is not that nice girl people think if she let the act loose than you’ll see that real girl u never knew could be her.
    no1 can b that nice and happy almost all the time NO1!!!

• hottiegirl

i love taylor he looks hot but selena looks really stuiped really iam sry but she trying to make those silly faces 2 be cool and stuff but it just dont fit her

• hottiegirl

no1 can b that nice and happy almost all the time NO1!!!
    agree

idkMyBFFjill said:

ok i usually hate comparing selena and miley, but in the first pic that’s definitely a miley inspired pose.
    ___________
    OMG, you’re so totally right. Miley practically invented that pose and Selena has no right to throw that peace sign around. Girl please, that’s an Asian//Hippie pose.

hottiegirl said:

______
    I think she was making those silly faces to be silly, not because she wanted to look cool. Just look at the face Joey is making.

• biebsoulmate

thats 1 of the reasons y i dont like selena bcause shes acting like some1 shes not, selena needs 2 b like miley be yourself and stop worring about what people might think of u they should like u 4 who u r and she need 2 stop fitting people needs.

lmfao,horse face cyrus is not fierce,u retarded dumbass.and i won’t listen to any shit of dat horse face,dats not music,just like gay bieber,fags jonas,tranny gaga and clown face lovato.i don’t want my ears to bleed.

• Mobaby

*sigh* Taylor looks so cute in these pictures..

• ForeverYoung

ahw I miss Taylor & Selena dating, they were absolutely adorable together <3

• Diane

Jaden Smith is just a little kid. Stop being so disgusting! Didn’t your parents teach anything?

everyone loved taylena :=)

He is fucking hot for an 11 year old boy. I’d go to jail for him.

Jaden is what you call jail bait.

selena like to put her ass on everyone lap. she sure gets around.

How you know selena doesn’t either. You don’t know what she does at parties or who she parties for all we know selena can be having orgy parties. who brought miley up at least miley is fierce and she don’t give a hoot about you or any hater go listen robot maybe you might get it thru your head dumbass.

• ForeverYoung

why r ppl making a big deal about her sitting on his lap? I think its cute.

• biebsoulmate

SORRY DAINE LIKE REALLY IM A LITTLE FISTY

• ForeverYoung

this post makes me want to change my icon to a Sel&Taylor icon. Thanks OU :P

biebsoulmate said:

SORRY DAINE LIKE REALLY IM A LITTLE FISTY

You like f i s t i n g? So do I. I like it when a man s t icks his whole f ist up my you know what.

• ForeverYoung

Okay thats better, I just had to have Joey in the picture, shes so cutee <3

• BIEBSOULMATE

I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT ANONYMOUS JUST SAID BUT WHAT I MEANT WAS FISTING THAT MEANS THAT THAT I TAKE A PUNCH OUT THE PERSON IF I COULD 4 SOMETHING THEY SAID BY WORDS

• idkMyBFFjill

CoinBears said:

I know that. :/ They can’t depend on Villa’s good luck, they’ll have to work as a team and they better not start with Torres again! Ugh that’s annoys me. I am excited for Wednesday tho, but it’s going to be nervewracking.

u don’t even know what back in da day means.selena doesn’t belong with any of those faggots.

• Panda Bear Love

Well at least they’re a decent couple unlike *cough* Nelena *cough*

She was so happy with Taylor back in the day :P Yay Taylena! <3

• carmendizzle

Oh no. we’re talking about football. I’ve been hurting STILL over the fact that England are out. That was clearly 4:2

——————–
    Agreed, :[. The game probably would not have ended like that if the 2nd goal had counted.

• HOLAA

so many users

ET said:

Haha, I stan for Liverpool, and Barca (when they’re not against Liverpool and for Spanish League games) (:
    ________
    Chelsea and Real is all.
    For you, yeah ;)

Giovanna_JonasG… said:
    But we killed them muahahah ;)
    Hahaha, yes that’s true. 4-0, like wow. Are you from Germany?
    ______
    I didn’t born/live there.. BUT my family is from German, so I support them, and I’ve always liked them as a team.. so :)

• picstoburn

i wish twitter would work -____-

I wish Beckham and Ronaldo were still in Man U :'(

• picstoburn

i wish t.w.i.t.t.e.r would work /:

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I mean Real Madrids alright but LA Galaxy can just fuck off ;)

CoinBears said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

Kristeels said:

I think Cesc Fabregas looks good (a)
    I LOVE Cesc. (:
    But he got rid of his beard :/ I thought he looked better with it.
    Are you crazy??? He looked like a locked up caveman with it! I was so surprised when I saw it when he played in the match against Chile. Much better looking without it.
    Am I the only one that liked the beard? Lmao….and I found out that he watches
    9 0210 and Desperate Housewives. ;)

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Holland/Nederlands is an AMAZING team tho.
    I thought the Grand Final would be Germany vs Brazil like in 2002 tbqh. Spain is gonna lose tho ;)

And Uruguay, even tho they are South American and I have to support where I come from etc. I think Holland is winning. They are by far better.
    I was hoping for Argentina vs Brazil, huge event. But #Arg wouldn’t get past Germany, and they didn’t. But ugh! Brazil was winning! They made TWO stupid mistakes and then BAM! Suddenly they’re losing. And yeeeah, Spain is gonna lose.

Sweetdisposition? said:
    ET said:

GERMANY is going to kick Spain’s ass on Wednesday Sweetdisposition ;)

Just wait and see
    I still have faith and I’m still supporting my team. :P
    ___

Just wait and see.

And, Wow, they played terrible against Paraguay, honestly.

And Im negl Im scared Mueller is not playing :(

they were adorable. They were my favorite couple while it last.

Sweetdisposition? said:

ET said:

________
    Chelsea and Real is all.
    For you, yeah ;)
    Barcelona basically makes the Spain national team! There are like seven Barca players on there! Eight if Fabregas’ transfer works out – which it won’t! <3

• .Smile.

OCEANUP. NEWS FLASH. Selena Filmed Ramona and Beezus a year ago…Not this year. He was filming new moon while she was filming Ramona and Beezus…get it right. Don’t Start Drama.

• areyouonDOPE…

soccer talk … im in

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

You know what, boo hoo for everyone who are hating on Holland! No one listened to me when I said the Netherlands are going far this year, and where are they now? Semi finals! Never doubt me and my love for Van Persie <3 Oh my Arsenal players are my loves <3333
    Oh, I’m not hating. They are a good team. I just don’t want them to win, cause they’re really not my faves. Nothing against them.

Brb.

• ET

Barcelona basically makes the Spain national team! There are like seven Barca players on there! Eight if Faregas’ transfer works out – which it won’t! <3
    ___
    They are wayy too arrogant Just like CR7.

Thats why I dont like them. Same with Messi. they think they are the hot shit, like No.

.Smile. said:

Awww, I’ve been hurting too.. I cried when USA lost and cried even more when Brazil lost..

• -Jenii

I want Spain to win

ikr

• .Smile.

:( I have no idea what we’re tlkin bwt :(

ET said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    ET said:

GERMANY is going to kick Spain’s ass on Wednesday Sweetdisposition ;)

Just wait and see
    I still have faith and I’m still supporting my team. :P
    ___

Just wait and see.

And, Wow, they played terrible against Paraguay, honestly.

And Im negl Im scared Mueller is not playing :(
    Eh, I know that they didn’t play their best, but I’m there for them through the ups and the downs. But I’m so happy Mueller’s not playing, haha!

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

Haha, it’s okay. I understand. They very well could win, though, ’cause if we’re being honest, the final match most likely will be Netherlands vs Germany. Oh I can’t wait!

• .Smile.

ikr

I bet that reff was biased. I feel so sorry for Lampard. Hes been pleading for goal line technology, but they said its not in the nature of football. :'( Losers !

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

People nearly killed me when I said this, I think Messi is cute. #pleasedontkillme

• vailovesyou.

Taylena > Nelena (the most AWKWARD…I can’t even…)
    Even though I have a natural dislike for her, she would’ve been good with Taylor. C:

• areyouonDOPE…

i have a feeling germany is going to win :(

• CoinBears

They are wayy too arrogant Just like CR7.

I know. My brother doesn’t like Messi either. Says he’s overrated. But he’spartly biased b/c he doesn’t like Barcelona.

aww those pics are so cute! the one of Taylor and the little girl in pink(sorry idk her name)is so precious!

• _liesyoutold

We want Taylena. <3

• Tinaa6336

Randommm?
    i dont really like taylena :/

Taylor is better than Selena.

• iiTalianGianna

i loveee this couple, but no offense but Nelena is an UGLY couple.

• Mercedes

Gah i miss them so effing much! Selena’s looking mighty comfortable in his lap. ^_^

& i love the one with Tay & Joey (?) are having a stare off. adorable.

• esme (:

i think that taylena is ahdorable !
    if though i really love taylor & want him for my self ! hehe (;
    i hope there back together ?

• AnonLovesPretzels

I couldn’t help but LOL at two people here.
    That “hottiegirl” who says Miley & Demi are the only ones allowed to make peace signs and silly faces
    And the anonymous biebsoulmate, that apparently knows Selena Gomez well enough to know that she’s “not being herself”.
    And what’s wrong with Selena sitting on his lap? That’s what COUPLES do. Not like she was grinding on him or something.

• monster

UGH WHY IS OU SO DEAD??? IM BORED YALL

she’s sitting on his lap….
    I think I just cried. :'(

• ZanessaxJoenessa

Is she sitting on his lap? Sure looks like it

is she sitting in his lap..?

TAYLENA FREAKY SEX TIME FTW.

• Alexandra

yea u r right :)

• Fiona

Taylor looks HOT!

• nutella

so cute

• maggie

fuck me taylor lautner!!!!

• Urgency

Taylena. <3
    They were cute.

i dont know if you guys noticed this , but it’s so sweet how selena is sitting on taylor’s lap . their such a cute couple ! who knws maybe they could give it another go ?? ^_^

he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot

he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot

• ev.lovelife

i love both of them together

• EASYMAC.

ngl, secretly hope round 2 of this little duo happens in the near future.

Delena (David Henrie + Selena Gomez) is the Best.
    Delena>>>>>>>Taylena, Nelena

Delena (David Henrie + Selena Gomez) is the Best.
    Delena>>>>>>>Taylena, Nelena

• Moon

I don’t like Taylena. I’m anti Taylena.

I love Delena. Delena is really cute together. Delena is couple the best.

Delena, Delena, Delena,Delena,Delena,Delena,Delena,Delena,Delena,Delena,Delena,Delena,Delena,Delena,Delena,Delena,Delena,Delena…

OMG TAYLENA FLASH BACK THEY WERE SO CUTE TOGETHER IS SELENA SITTING ON HIS LAP IN THAT PHOTO LOL LUCKY GIRL AND TAYLOR WITH JOEY IS JUST absolutely ADORABLY CUTE!!!!!

I don’t like either of them. But these two make a HOT couple

• hottiegirl

——————–
    its not like that but usually those poses r miley- demi thing it doesnt fit selena at all and selena is cute and quite girl
    she is not the girl who can do crazy dance or silly faces

• pceloveguitar

and people liked taylor squared?
    after TAYLENA?
    omfg.
    taylenaaa <3
    I’M SO SAD THIS ISN’T RECENT

I thought Nelena was the shiz but seeing this made me smile:)

She seemed really happy in the pictures. That and I think Nick’s too much of a serious person for her. She’s warm and friendly and Nick’s…a little too mature for his age. Although he’s not as up-tight as he use to be I just don’t think him and Sel make a really good match. That and they kind of look like siblings XD

• mileyistheboss

they were so cute

That’s crazy,lmao. Where’s the loyaly? Haha
    Haha. BRAZiiiiiL FOREEEVER! 2014 WORLD CHAMPS, YOU CAN BET ON IT! lol <33

• pceloveguitar

she’s definitely sitting on his lap :)

• gingerrx.

is she sitting on his lap or am i seeing things?
    anyway, cute pic(=

btw, i love your icon.

haha I like Ronaldo..
    All my favorite players are out of the World Cup.. lame :/

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Oh my God. Fernando Torres is gorgeous! I love him!

• biebgirl

SELENA GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

• HayleyBee

You should put that on mylifeisaverage (d0t) com. xD

• demi is my girl crush

Swift always has to fuck shit up man. gosh. smh.

• picstoburn

they were so cute :]

• BIEBSOULMATE

THEY DO NOT LOOK CUTE WITH EACH OTHER THEY R WAY DIF.

• harrypotterbitches

Whoa ooh oh oh oh yeah

And I’ve been told at least a thousand times
    A.nd.y’s not real, he can’t even feel
    I keep running up to the movie screen
    No I won’t surrender
    I’ll wait here forever
    lol are you singing it like My Heart Beats for Love…anyways have fun the pedo ;)

Taylor swift ruined everything. Taylena was the s**t
    I was so happy for her when I saw pics of them and how happy she looked and all
    with nick she was all reserved and weird and was hiding.
    Taylor Lautner was a good choice selena but apparently you are better as friends. SHAME

to the person with pique in their icon you are AWESOME!

• Talkyoudown

Ohhhh Selena…Sitting on his lap…

Why are you such a skeez????

JKJKxD

I <3 mean girls

• WakaWakaEhEh

I was on Netflix looking for a good horror movie, and I see ”James and the Giant Peach”

: l

• NicksSweetCaroline

Serenity. said:

I have a natural hate for her.
    :l
    ICON LOVE!!! Leighton FTW

Caitylinrox said:

Nelena
    Jemi
    Miam
    Taylor2
    Idk the name for kristen and rob…

-__-

• Caitylinrox

Lol loves the last one cause i see selena and that girl hugging and then i casually slow down and joeys like O.O ahahha

• DemiandMileyPones

_____

All my internet friends are better than my real life friends, tbh. :P

So sad.

Wow..Interesting..

• Panda Bear Love

All my internet friends are better than my real life friends, tbh. :P

So sad.

Tell me about it. So sad :/ Lmao.

• DemiandMileyPones

Nelena
    Jemi
    Miam
    Taylor2
    Idk the name for kristen and rob…

_______

Ahahaha. No.

• WakaWakaEhEh

SunLight Princess said:
    Wow..Interesting..
    _
    Is that Kaka on your icon?

You walk around with a new man new plan….
    LOL
    Burn Nick J please!!!!!

yeah i made a song for a.n.d.y that is my heart beats for love. I LOVEEEEEEEE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• ImAwesome

TAYLENA ALL THE WAY BITCHES!!!!
    they’re just adorable

• ImAwesome

TAYLENA ALL THE WAY BITCHES!!!!
    they’re just adorable

• NicksSweetCaroline

You walk around with a new man new plan….
    LOL
    Burn Nick J please!!!!!
    As much as i hate Nelena….she brings out good songs in Nick

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

Omg Saylor Moon!! <33 Ngl, I loved them together! & Joey & Taylor are so so cute!

• LoveGomez

Damn you Taylor Swift for ruining it. :P

• Dreamer X33

TAYLENA ALL THE WAY BITCHES!!!!
    they’re just adorable

I love your icon.!! (; Ian Somerhalder is friggen’ sexy<3

LoveGomez said:

I Want Taylena BACK TOGETHER! <3
    -------
    Girl, me too! They were sososo adorable together. <3

• oneofakindxo

Taylena > Nelena

Aw these are such cute pictures

• Talkyoudown

As much as i hate Nelena….she brings out good songs in Nick
    ——————-
    LOL! I agree. Nelena doesnt suit me….but “last time around” was a good song

WakaWakaEhEh said:

SunLight Princess said:
    Wow..Interesting..
    _
    Is that Kaka on your icon?

Yesss it is. <3

WakaWakaEhEh said:

SunLight Princess said:
    Wow..Interesting..
    _
    Is that Kaka on your icon?

Yesss it is. <3

• ImAwesome

TAYLENA FTW
    i love themmmm

Kristeels said:

I think Cesc Fabregas looks good (a)
    I love Cesc but he good rid of his beard :/ He looked better with it. I just found out that he watches 90210 and Desperate Housewives, so masculine xD

Lmfao, I’m just obsessing over him at the moment
    Haha, I know what that’s like, been through it thousands of times.

Lmfao, I’m just obsessing over him at the moment
    Haha, I know what that’s like, been through it thousands of times.

What’s Joey’s Facebook? :)

I like Taylor Squared! Too cute.

O.K. I don’t wanna start crap, but is this Demi’s twitter?

I know she has ddlovato, but what about this one?

who is moe? joe and mandy?

CoinBears said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

…BUT…NO hes sexy -_-
    hahahahaha, sorry. i dont think so. :|

_________

Lmfao, I’m just obsessing over him at the moment
    ---------
    Yupp and Gerard Pique <3

Why the pics now? ohhh PUBLICITY!!! for her movie and songs

Selena always publicity of Justin Bieber, Taylor L, Nick

_______________

She didnt release them. They were on Joey Kings facebook

who is “moe”? joe jonas and mandy?

That’s crazy,lmao. Where’s the loyaly? Haha
    Haha. BRAZiiiiiL FOREEEVER! 2014 WORLD CHAMPS, YOU CAN BET ON IT! lol <33

YES! lol I freaken cried when Brazil lost..
    Who the hell beats Brazil? Stupid Holland..
    Yes, I’m bitter.

Kristeels said:

I think Cesc Fabregas looks good (a)
    I LOVE Cesc. (:
    But he got rid of his beard :/ I thought he looked better with it.

taylenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! seriously the both looks sooo gorgeous and happy!!!

Lmfao, I’m just obsessing over him at the moment

_________________

My loves are Gerrard, Beckham & Ronaldo <3

miss taylena….

Sweetdisposition? said:

CoinBears said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

…BUT…NO hes sexy -_-
    hahahahaha, sorry. i dont think so. :|

_________

Lmfao, I’m just obsessing over him at the moment
    Yupp and Gerard Pique <3
    Pique’s hot but I fricken’ hate his club team…

• GoodNBroken

I don’t like Selena but have always loved Taylena haha. They’re cute.

selena is so gorgeous, love her so much….

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

SunLight Princess – yeah. now only Fernando Torres & the Spanish team are left of my favorites. There’s also Germany, I want them to win, but I don’t really have a fave player from there. I felt like a traitor cause I’m Brazilian and after Brazil was out, I wanted Argentina to win. :/
    But they’re also out. It’s Mick Jagger’s fault.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Love Song
    Catch Me- Demi Lovato
    Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)- Muse
    Stay- Nick Jonas & The Administration
    The Only Exception- Paramore
    When I Look At You- Miley Cyrus

I can’t choose!!!!!!!!!

• ET

GERMANY is going to kick Spain’s ass on Wednesday Sweetdisposition ;)

Just wait and see

selena like to put her ass on everyone lap. she sure gets around.
    Yeah and she also likes to give lap dances to middle aged men. Oh wait, that’s Miley that does that. Selena actually knows how to have fun without being trashy.

• ImAwesome

NicksSweetCaroline said:

Love Song
    Catch Me- Demi Lovato
    Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)- Muse
    Stay- Nick Jonas & The Administration
    The Only Exception- Paramore
    When I Look At You- Miley Cyrus

I can’t choose!!!!!!!!!
    —————
    catch me!!!!

Giovanna_JonasG… said:
    But they’re also out. It’s Mick Jagger’s fault.
    _______
    But we killed them muahahah ;)

Taylor is gay, Selena is his beard

CoinBears said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

CoinBears said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

…BUT…NO hes sexy -_-
    hahahahaha, sorry. i dont think so. :|

_________

Lmfao, I’m just obsessing over him at the moment
    ---------
    Yupp and Gerard Pique <3
    --------
    Pique's hot but I fricken' hate his club team...
    -------

Sweetdisposition? said:

Kristeels said:

I think Cesc Fabregas looks good (a)
    I LOVE Cesc. (:
    But he got rid of his beard :/ I thought he looked better with it.

• ET

selena like to put her ass on everyone lap. she sure gets around.
    _____
    Not necessary

• -Jenii

I dont rlly like selena but u goota admit. Taylena is a cute couple :)

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

YES! lol I freaken cried when Brazil lost..
    Who the hell beats Brazil? Stupid Holland..
    Yes, I’m bitter.
    Same! I want everyone except Holland to win.
    Germany because they’re really good. I have to admit that.
    Spain because of Fernando Torres.
    Uruguay because it’s from South America so yeah. And they’re good…

________
    Chelsea and Real is all.

• CoinBears

Really? That was very unneeded.

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

But they’re also out. It’s Mick Jagger’s fault.

I think Germany is going to win.
    I’m rooting for Uruguay or Spain.
    But I was so sure Brazil and Argentina would make it to the Semi-Finals..

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

YES! lol I freaken cried when Brazil lost..
    Who the hell beats Brazil? Stupid Holland..
    Yes, I’m bitter.
    Same! I want everyone except Holland to win.
    Germany because they’re really good. I have to admit that.
    Spain because of Fernando Torres.
    Uruguay because it’s from South America so yeah. And they’re good…

• NeverShoutNeverrr
  • iSpeak4mE

omg I remember fangirling over this couple, I thought they were the cutest thing to ever walk the planet! so… what’s the possibility of them getting back together? or at least hanging out more so I can see pictures like this of them?!

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

At first when i saw this, i started freaking out, but then i saw that it was when they were both filming up there. Phew….
    Everything’s good now. Just as long as sel stays JUST FRIENDS with tay tay.
    R.I.P. Taylena. I’m glad your gone.

• biebsoulmate

THE FUCK IM NOT SAYING ANYTHING SEXUAL ABOUT FREANKING TOYS!!!!

• ThaNameIsMimi

Stay- Nick Jonas & The Administration
    The Only Exception- Paramore
    When I Look At You- Miley Cyrus

I can’t choose!!!!!!!!!
    —————
    catch me!!!!
    I’m torn between Catch me and Stay…..

• -Jenii

NicksSweetCaroline said:

ImAwesome said:

NicksSweetCaroline said:

Love Song
    Catch Me- Demi Lovato
    Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)- Muse
    Stay- Nick Jonas & The Administration
    The Only Exception- Paramore
    When I Look At You- Miley Cyrus

I can’t choose!!!!!!!!!
    —————
    catch me!!!!
    I’m torn between Catch me and Stay…..
    _________
    Catch me :]

Why the pics now? ohhh PUBLICITY!!! for her movie and songs

Selena always publicity of Justin Bieber, Taylor L, Nick

_______________

She didnt release them. They were on Joey Kings facebook

And you don’t think it was thoughtfully plan by her management team? How naive are you?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Manchester United is ma team ;)

hottiegirl said:

——————–
    she is not the girl who can do crazy dance or silly faces
    _________
    I think she can work the peace sign. Just because she seems quiet, that doesn’t mean she is haha. And what do you mean by “not the girl who can do crazy dance or silly faces”? She looks silly in that picture, so I think she’s pulling it off just fine.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

But we killed them muahahah ;)
    Hahaha, yes that’s true. 4-0, like wow. Are you from Germany?

• biebsoulmate

DIANE I WANT U 2 KNOW THAT YOUR FULL OF SHIT!!
    OKAY?
    U REALLY DIDNT NEED 2 GO THERE!!!
    I HAVENT SAID ANYTHING OFFENSIVE 2 ANY1 SO Y DONT U GTFOH!!!
    AND IF U DONT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS IT SAYS GET THE FUCK OUT HERE

She didnt release them. They were on Joey Kings facebook

_________________

Lol I dont even know what naive means

• picstoburn

that iYiY song is stuck in my head /”:

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

YES! lol I freaken cried when Brazil lost..
    Who the hell beats Brazil? Stupid Holland..
    Yes, I’m bitter.
    Same! I want everyone except Holland to win.
    Germany because they’re really good. I have to admit that.
    Spain because of Fernando Torres.
    Uruguay because it’s from South America so yeah. And they’re good…

Yupp! Me too!

• ET

Same! I want everyone except Holland to win.
    Germany because they’re really good. I have to admit that.
    Spain because of Fernando Torres.
    Uruguay because it’s from South America so yeah. And they’re good…
    ____
    Holland/Nederlands is an AMAZING team tho.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

I think Germany is going to win.
    I’m rooting for Uruguay or Spain.
    But I was so sure Brazil and Argentina would make it to the Semi-Finals..
    me too. =(

ET said:

GERMANY is going to kick Spain’s ass on Wednesday Sweetdisposition ;)

Just wait and see
    I still have faith and I’m still supporting my team. :P

• Clauuu

Ohh! I really loved this couple
    They are so perfect!!!
    So bad that Taylor Swift was her girlfriend and Selena wasnt

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Taylena needs to get married!

• Hilary

Taylor =)

ZOMG TAYLENA

• WakaWakaEhEh

I don’t like the picture

• harrypotterbitches

lol is Selena sitting on his lap? xD

• tay’s/rob/kris

LOL it actually seems that selena is sitting on taylor’s lap

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

isn’t obvious? I’m pretty jelaous lmao

OMFG TAYLENA!!!

Awwww! too bad they are over. I just cant see them getting back together cause of swifty :(

selena like to put her ass on everyone lap. she sure gets around.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Taylena. Now theres something i approve of

• (; Audrinaa baabyy <3

omfgggg. xD
    TAYLENA.(:
    FTWW! ~~ xD

• SunLight Princess

Eh.. well I kinda am hating on Holland.. I’ve got to admit.
    Lol But I have nothing agaisnt the country or the people.. just their soccer team..
    haha ok I’ll try to be nicer..

• back2nrml

prilosec 8-] indocin ltdmt ativan 879732

___
    Honestly, He was, but Those things happen, and if England was as much of a good team as they make it seem, they’d have recovered and tried to tie.

-Jenii said:

I want Spain to win
    *High- Five!* Same here. (:

Sweetdisposition? said:

-Jenii said:

I want Spain to win
    *High- Five!* Same here. (:
    They’ll need to be on their absolute BEST to beat Germany. I mean, those Germans are like dominating the WC. If you’ve noticed, you’d see that Spain fluctuates in the first half of games, then picks it up in the second. That can’t happen against Germany. One mistake and then you’d might as well say bye bye.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Yessss! I mean, technology is advancing each day, why can’t we use it? It’s not gonna change anything, just gonna prove what’s right and what’s not.

I completely disagree.
    He’s good, but I don’t think he’s cute. lol

• biebsoulmate

ONCE MORE ITS NOT YOUR CHOICE 2 TELL THEM THAT THEY SHOULD B MARRIED THEY MIGHT NOT LAST 4 LONG AND TRUST ME THEY WONT SO STOP ACTING HAPPY AND SAYING THEY SHOULD GO OUT CAUSE THEY SHOULDNT.
    TAYLOR’S BETTER WITH TAYLOR.
    GET THAT 2 YOUR HEADS

• .Smile.

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

Omg , please tell me you’re joking ! Lool .. ermm.. you have an interesting taste in guys….

__
    ifkr.

Although I love Nelena I also love Taylena. Who knew wizards and werewolves have such good chemistry?

• riukzo

lRfKsF shuwtqptpmfo, [url=http://qiejwnlfnwtr.com/]qiejwnlfnwtr[/url], [link=http://zkdiqnlobrcr.com/]zkdiqnlobrcr[/link], http://oyfkusxcqjgn.com/

Jaden Smith is fucking hot. I want to buttr@@@pe him so hard that he can’t walk. His father will be watching us.

best couple ever!!!

baaaaack

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Hahaha, still want it to be Germany vs Uruguay though. And Germany is gonna win. But against Netherlands, I really don’t know. But I still think Germany will be the champ.

CoinBears said:
    They are wayy too arrogant Just like CR7.

____
    Exactly. he is overrated. He’s an amazing player, but he doesn’t make the team. Barcelona has better players IMO.

As much as i like as i like taylor
    but LOVE nick jonas!!
    i like Teylena!! ?
    leave nick alone lol

Awww Taylena…. I really liked them together. That’d be one reconciliation I’d love to see.

___
    Pure technique and tactics <3

TAYLENA BABAY!!! :]

my 2 favorite actors! and they look so cute together! this was perfect!!

and yeah i really didnt like taylor^2 just NO!!

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

SunLight Princess & .Smile.- Hahaha, not hot like “OMG HE’S SO HOT!”. Not the Fernando Torres or Kaka type of hot, just, he’s not that bad. idk.

CoinBears said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

-Jenii said:

I want Spain to win
    *High- Five!* Same here. (:

• CoinBears

I know! He’s skilled, don’t get me wrong, but he wouldn’t make those goals w/o his teammates. They assist him really well, but in the end, he’s the one who gets the praises :|

Selena and Taylor look like they are good with children. Just date already. The public demands it!

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Ohhh, ok. Where are you from?

• .Smile.

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

But , personally, I dont think Fernando Torres or Kaka are cute. They slightly odd looking. No offence to them.. :D

• Sweetdisposition?

I still have the Ueafa Champions league and Premier League when the WC is over. ;)

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Oh, talk about good luck! That goal against Paraguay was just WOW! They deserved it though (:
    Spain is waaay better than Paraguay. Nothing against Paraguay though.

____
    Tell me about it! And not to brag or anything, but Germany’s defense was exceptionally amazing when they played against Argentina, I was like WOW.

hahahahahah

.Smile. said:

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

I think Kaka is very Handsome.
    have you seen his Armani adds? <3

So I want to go to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup. lol

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

Ohhh, ok. Where are you from?
    ____
    SA!

• .Smile.

-Jenii said:

I want Spain to win

Woahh ! we have the same icon.. snap ! lool , yay or nay ?

• CoinBears

Yes! They rely too much on Villa and Torres. They’re good, but work as a team! But Villa’s luck was really working for him in the match against Chile. The goal from so far out was amazing!

ET said:

____
    Yeah their defense was tight. I’m so scared for Spain but I just want them to fight and atleast not lose like Argentina. That was humiliating. :/

piqué is gay :l

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

I think Kaka is very Handsome.
    have you seen his Armani adds? <3
    YESSSS!!!

SunLight Princess said:

So I want to go to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup. lol
    Um, 2014 is in Brazil.

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

I think Kaka is very Handsome.
    have you seen his Armani adds? <3
    YESSSS!!!

haha I love him and his family.
    His little boy is soooo cute!

• .Smile.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Please tell me this isn’t handsome? Come on! hahahaha
    Kaka is hot alright!

• Alexandra

i love u MUCH MUCH

• Alexandra

i love u MUCH MUCH

• harrypotterbitches

um…?

• AskTaylor

DemiandMileyPones said:

Taylena was the shit. Negl.

The best Disney couple ever.

Aside from Moe.. ;) And Nickole…
    _____________

Moe FTFW!!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Taylena pwns all other teenie couples.

You say goodbye and I say hellooo

__
    hello hello I dont know why you say goodbye I say hello

hello hello ? You got the wrong number :D

• Mary

I love them together they look really happy when they are with each other!
    I hope TAYLENA comes back!!
    And jez she’s sitting on his lap but that DOESN’T mean she’s a whore!!!

• NinaMSch

I love them together,
    but it wasn’t this year. It was last year when Selena filmed Ramona & Beezus. So…

• Diane

Damn, everyone has their own opinion! Relax, and turn off the caps. All I am saying is you don’t have to go crazy attacking people if they say something you disagree with.

• harrypotterbitches

Nelena
    Jemi
    Miam
    Taylor2
    Idk the name for kristen and rob…
    _

Whoa ooh oh oh oh yeah

And I’ve been told at least a thousand times
    A.nd.y’s not real, he can’t even feel
    I keep running up to the movie screen
    No I won’t surrender
    I’ll wait here forever

why does selena remind me of a monkey with her nostrils like that.

aww the taylo and selena “fling” was by far the cutest.

friends or more, taylena was so cute!

aww the taylo and selena “fling” was by far the cutest.

• Serenity.

I have a natural hate for her.
    :l

AWW i miss them together. <3
    Sooo cute.

CoinBears said:

SunLight Princess said:

So I want to go to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup. lol
    Um, 2014 is in Brazil.

Yea. I think there will be a riot if Brazil doesnt win. lol

___
    I know:( Almost all my friends rooted for Argentina and I felt so bad :(
    But I dont think they are going to lose that bad. It is gonna be pretty tight if you ask me.

And Paul the Octopus hasn’t talked so :P

• biebsoulmate

WHAT AN ASS.
    *COPYING IN NASTY VOICE*
    ‘THEY SHOULD HAVE BABIES’ DO U KNOW IF THEY WILL LAST OR NOT?
    UUUH NO!!!!
    HOW DO U KNOW IF SHE WANTS BABIES OR NOT ITS UP 2 HER NOT U!!!
    WHATS EVEN WORSE IS WHEN SOME1 PRESSURE U IN A RELATIONSHIP!!!!

ET said:

___
    I know:( Almost all my friends rooted for Argentina and I felt so bad :(

And Paul the Octopus hasn’t talked so :P
    I know, he hasn’t talked yet! That’s a good sign (I hope).

• NicksSweetCaroline

Talkyoudown said:

As much as i hate Nelena….she brings out good songs in Nick
    ——————-
    LOL! I agree. Nelena doesnt suit me….but “last time around” was a good song
    ——————-
    Yeah, basically most of who i am is about Selena… i think :P

Fernando torres is soooo cute!
    Def. The hottes player at this moment at the world cup!
    I’m from the netherlands and they won from brazil,
    And i was like whaaat nooo :(
    I felt bad for them, holland can’t play good, but they win every singe time,
    Right now I’m supporting SPAIN and germany,

• oneofakindxo

Aw shes sitting in his lap haha

So I want to go to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup. lol
    Um, 2014 is in Brazil.

So I want to go to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup. lol
    Um, 2014 is in Brazil.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Taylena are adorable.

• jonasluver1999

TEAM JACOB<33333333
    anyways havent seen them 2gether in a wile….interesting 2 c them again!

piqué is gay :l
    LMAO I die everytime I see that picture! But nah he has a gf, haha.

• ImAwesome

As much as i hate Nelena….she brings out good songs in Nick
    mte

As much as i hate Nelena….she brings out good songs in Nick
    ——————-
    LOL! I agree. Nelena doesnt suit me….but “last time around” was a good song

• WakaWakaEhEh

Or is it Taylena is adorable?

• DemiandMileyPones

______

YOUR ICON.

TOO. MUCH. GORGEOUS.

• Chanells__Cool

What a sweetie Talyor is. Love him <3

• Paulette

Taylena is fucking adorable..!!..

• Belle

I wish they got back together. they were so cute.