Joe Jonas, ‘I’m So Happy For You Nick!’

joe-nick-happy-2
joe-nick-happy

• spainforworldcup

Same here!!! xabi is my man! i really think they can wing it! btw read my blog im new! :) : abeerj.paidtoblog.com

• -Jenii

<333

• demi is my girl crush

i think kevin and joe are def jealous of nick. no doubt.

• Danger-ous

He’s a nice boy.

• -Jenii

Nways..im kinda boored -____-

• anonymous#15

Nick was totally meant for the role! I’m so proud of that boy :’D
    btw, Joe’s new twitter profile photo is wicked! just sayin’ haha

Nobody gives a shit about you Joe. Go back to being irrelevant. Nick is awesome though! :)

• harrypotterbitches

mmkay :)

• Dreamer X33

Joe, I love you. <3

• Dreamer X33

Whats’ Up everyone on this post? (: how the day going?

I’m so happy for Nick. He seems to love doing Les Mis and love his castmates a lot. London has been doing good to him.

• .Smile.

Why so horrible ?

• NeverShoutNeverrr

that’s an awesome pic.
    and awww brotherly love!

• .Smile.

I loooove the fact that Nick J’s staying in London longer ! YAAAAAAAAY xD

• .Smile.

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

that’s an awesome pic.
    and awww brotherly love!
    Snapp ! I said that earlier ! Haaaay ;)

demi is my girl… said:

i think kevin and joe are def jealous of nick. no doubt.

Agreed.

• -Jenii

Dreamer X33 said:

Whats’ Up everyone on this post? (: how the day going?
    ____________
    Ntm and my day was BOILING HOT cuz of the heat wave

• emilie1230

i love him he looks soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

When is Nick ever going to change his profile pic?
    Nick seems to be doing really good as Marius. I’m really happy for him.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Love the new piccccc. :)

• Dreamer X33

Jenii
    Tell me about it. , I have the AC on, thank God. In NYC it’s going to be in the 90’s all week. -__-

• NeverShoutNeverrr

.Smile. said:

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

that’s an awesome pic.
    and awww brotherly love!
    Snapp ! I said that earlier ! Haaaay ;)

hahah i just noticed! ;D

• Hilary

YAAAAYY! Netherlands in the finals <3333

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Sexy_Thang

Cool:P

• .Smile.

This is so shameful .. The last time England won the world cup was in 1966 !
    :( Maybe we’ll win it next time..

• demi is my girl crush

this is his new profile pic on twitter.

• Kristeels

Gosh, I hope tomorrow Spain will win (:

But then again, it’s The Netherlands against
    Spain and I support both clubs :/

But though so happy we won (:

• -Jenii

Dreamer X33 said:

Jenii
    ________
    Here, In Montreal..its going to be slightly higher all week (100). It weird tho since NYC is located more in the South than Montreal.

• -Jenii

Kristeels said:

Gosh, I hope tomorrow Spain will win (:

But then again, it’s The Netherlands against
    Spain and I support both clubs :/

But though so happy we won (:
    ___________
    Im also rooting for Spain

demi is my girl… said:

i think kevin and joe are def jealous of nick. no doubt.

Agreed.

By congratulating him? How is that jealous? LOL. Why? Being Nick doesn’t seem that awesome to me. They’re their own people.

• Dreamer X33

Same here XD.. im like almost always bored during summer. Well atleast this is better than going to school.

Yess, lol.

i miss joe’s random tweets too. maybe he’s busy with something. is he still in london or back now?

• Crystal21

He tweeted this one this morning…
    Today is the day that Marty McFly arrived in the future after hitting 88mph in a Delorean in 1985.
    :) JS- hopefully he’s back.

• jerseygirl

Love Joe’s new twitter profile pic. And it’s so nice to see him supporting his brother.

As for Nick, I’m not worrying about wondering what came first – the tour date cancellations; or this opportunity to continue in LesMis. It’s done. Whatever. Congrats to him for getting this chance because he really seems happy doing it.

Cambio have proven themselves to be idiots before (especially in written articles). Nick says otherwise and I’ll believe him and the Les Mis press release.

FYI Cambio is not Jonas Group if anyone is thinking that. They just heavily promoted it. JG would never have printed that.

_________________
    Have they messed up before? Good because otherwise Nick will get a lot of hate for this. But why would they print something that could potentially cause so much harm it it wasn’t true??
    —————–

I doubt they realized how detrimental the phrasing of the article could be. The person who wrote it probably has no personal interest in Nick or the band. They just had a topic to write about and went with it. To a non JB fan the article sounds harmless.

• JoickBelongs

JOOOOOOICK LUUUUV <3 lol

If you stalk Nick like I do, (I can assume that you don’t based on your comment), you would know that Nick and the Jonas Brothers Group announced the change in the tour dates WAY before Nick announced his stay in London.
    He JUST announced it on his twitter sometime yesterday or the day before that, and JB group’s twitter announced the change with the tour at least 4 or 5 days ago, so…

• Becky:)

• JoickBelongs

wow, great, Nick tweeted again, and AGAIN you FUCKING IDIOTS made a big deal, saying that HE was the reason they changed the tour dates, and now you are hating on him again, you guys are fucking sick! seriously, SHUT THE FUCK UP! _|_

• JoickBelongs

__________

FUCK OFF!

NICK JONASS IS A FUCKING IDIOT! Pushing back tourdates just for himself. What a great guy! Go Kevin and Joe. I’ll always love them.

Fuck Nick

• _liesyoutold

JOICK <3

• Anonymous78634892

JOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKK PASION <3

Why does OU constantly make posts with tweets from celebrities? If fans wanted to know what celebs were tweeting, they would have FOLLOWED that celebrity on twitter itself. Can’t you just stick to posting news articles and pictures and other things in that area? Leave the tweets to twitter. It kind of ruins the point if you have to make posts about it.

Hmm…this all kind of reminds me why I can’t STAND Nick, lol. Such an arrogant lil twit. But whatever. I love Joe! He has nothing to be jealous of. They are different people, with different interests and different fans.

For example, Joe fans are not as likely to be tweenie wackjobs. LOL

• superJOEman

Finally! Joe changed his twitter pic. <3

• Maralovelovelove

Am I the only one who REALLY misses Joe’s random tweets? :( They stopped when he left for Africa… but he’s back now!!!

yea thanx i saw that. but i mean the tweets arent funny and random like before ya know? i wish he wud tell us what he’s doing or something about the world cup or just anything like he used to. w/ev i just hope he’s ok

So did Nick personally tell you that it was HIM that got the dates pushed back? Ugh, no fair! Totally jealous that he would tell only YOU about his plan to cancel more than a dozen tour dates so he could get more fame for himself doing Les Miz. I can’t believe him. Sometimes Nick can be so selfish. Jeez.

-__- But seriously. You don’t know what happened. No one does. All we can do is guess. So right now I think you should go sit in a corner and calm yourself down.

_________________

• bluesfan3410

Awesome pic.

Brotherly Love!

i looveee nick! hes great in everything he doo! :D! <3!

i looveee nick! hes great in everything he doo! :D! <3!

i looveee nick! hes great in everything he doo! :D! <3!

i looveee nick! hes great in everything he doo! :D! <3!

• Kristeels

YAAAAYY! Netherlands in the finals <3333

Joe and Nick and Kevin are awesome <3

• .Smile.

Aaaw brotherly lovee xD

awhh soo cute

• -Jenii

• demi is my girl crush

no ones on this post either.

His default pic is LOVE <3

• ForeverandAlwayss

their both pretty awesome.

• demi is my girl crush

since everyone on here seems to love nick. there is a new nick post up. just lettin u kno.

Cambio just totally threw Nick under the bus:

The plan was for him to leave later this week so he could begin preparing and touring with his brothers, but the tour has now been pushed back to accommodate for his love of the theater.

This basically says the tour was postponed because Nick wanted to stay on in Les Miz.

• Dreamer X33

Damn today it was like 105* -__-.
    So what’s Up? (:

• -Jenii

Dreamer X33 said:

Damn today it was like 105* -__-.
    So what’s Up? (:

Ntm..Well I had gymnastics today so I’m kinda tired

You?

Ugh, sorrry lmfao im so bored i didn’t realize I asked you that already. xD
    ______

• Dreamer X33

jenii
    Im listening to music. :)

People with OCD should die. They are resimpletons washing their hands 50 times in one day. They should kill themselves. The world would be a much better place without them.