Justin Bieber ‘Staying Pure, Respect Girls’

Justin Bieber has pledged his sexual purity, according to his mom!

copied off the jonas brothers.

What. A. Joke.

The Jonas Brothers aren’t virgins. They made that promise when they were 12 years old. Things change.

wonder where he got that.. hmm. just seems like he trying a little too hard to be like the real JB. i mean, the glasses, the dogtags, staying pure, the nickname (JB), ect.
    —————
    wow ikr!? copycatting little bastard! no wonder he and selena get along so well this is too much coincidence,sorry little guy the real JB is much better,nicer,sweeter,more respectable,more talented,and better looking than you

• NeverShoutNeverrr

here’s a thought to everyone.
    jonas brothers didn’t invent purity rings.
    JS.

• cheeeeesequake

WOOOO, GO GRANDMA!

Okay anyways, am I the only person that doesn’t like his hair and when he flips it? I mean like it looks like he’s wearing a coconut on his head, it fits so snuggly on the top of his little head…

• jbluver101

Yea they didn’t but they did invent the name “JB” and he stole that two. That little beaver is soo unorigional

• LoveToLove

I mean like it looks like he’s wearing a coconut on his head

LMAO!!!!!! you my friend just made my day!!!

PREACH !

Jul 6, 2010 @ 07:09 pm
    JoickBelongs said:
    He’s not serious doesn’t he realize that’s what made everyone bash and hate the jonas brothers (apart from the fact that their disney). He’s a bandwagon jumper next thing you’ll know he’ll be on disney acting in the male version of Hannah Montana Noah Dakota

_________

LOL
    ______________

The worst part of all that is in three years no one is going to remember his name man

OH MY GOD THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE BEING BOTHERED MY THIS!

No your so wrong..it’s you who decides if you want things to change…or keep your promises
    So I believe the Jonas are still virgins!
    And I know it’s hard to believe they are still virgins…

• mrsdestinyhope

===
    Tell em dude! Tell em all! Bieber is just a groupie and a WANNA BE. It shocks the shyt out of my that people belive that this kid has the nerve to be the next KING OF POP or even the next TIMBERLAKE.

• lizmitch

Good for you Biebs. I’m all about abstinence too

LOL you guys are such cynics.

jonas stays pure and there fags and thier liers but when justin does it its cool …smh

bah, yeah right

• Caitylinrox

Im glad hes like that. its good to stay pure. and hey y havnt i seen never let u go music video thats like my fav song by him!

• Anonymous11

hope he keeps his word . but its nice tO see that there are real men in this world that aren’t interested in U just for your looks and tO have fun .

• NeverShoutNeverrr

there are still haters who are going to say the same things they said when the jonases did it.
    which is sad, but true.

• emma13

eh i dont think justin will stay pure till marriage. i mean he seems sort of douchey and well he doesnt look like the type of guy to stay pure until marriage. imo. and im a fan of his. so dont hate.

• iTellitLikeItIs

of course he’s gonna stay OURE cause nobody want’s his FAGOOT ASS! LOL!

• emma13

anyways im out.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Whatever.
    I doubt the Jonas Brothers are virgins any more either. smh.

• JoickBelongs

________

lol mte

Doubt it.

• JoickBelongs

but anyway, I agree with ImNotAnnoying, I don’t think JB are virgins lol

iTellitLikeItIs said:

of course he’s gonna stay OURE cause nobody want’s his FAGOOT ASS! LOL!

don’t call people gay as insults.
    it’s fucking stupid, and pointless.

Umm… To all the people who are in amazement and astonishment becuz of how incredibly wonderful this is in this day and age… Umm… Well.. Have you maybe never heard of the Jonas Brothers? Just sayinn… He’s not the first one

• Kari

I know right?? It’s only hot when Joe Jonas did that…well when he had long hair. :D

• JoickBelongs

_________

LOL

• keseay

• 14Anonymous14

Umm… To all these people who are in shock and amazement at how wonderful this is in this day and age.. Well… Have you maybe never heard of the Jonas Brothers?? Just sayinn… I mean it’s not like he’s the first one to do it. He’s not that great. If anything, there’s a good chance he’s just jumping on the band wagon.

then I guess he better stop signing boobs it will only led him astray

• 14Anonymous14

Lol! I know, right?

But now I need to go listen to that song again now… :P

Lol, which song? :P

i totally agree with you! it stinks! he is so hot!!!! :) btw GO SPAIN!!!

Lol, which song? :P

Down To Earth. :P

i know i know. :P
    i just couldn’t find the actual person who wrote it so i copied your response.
    sorry i forgot to take out your name from the top.
    oh lol.

• illimitablejoy

WHY THE HELL DOES FERNANDO TORRES HAVE TO BE MARRIED AND HAVE A ONE MONTH OLD DAUGHTER??!?!??!? I CAN’T HAVE DIRTY THOUGHTS ABOUT HIM ANYMORE WITHOUT FEELING LIKE A HOMEWRECKER. How sad. :(

Timber said:

Ugh! Justin! Why? Keep your sexual life to yourself. Just saying.

it was his mom who blurted it. :/ lol

Bye everyone :) I am off this post… it’s getting boring

lazarre10174 said:

Bye everyone :) I am off this post… it’s getting boring

byebye!

• mrsdestinyhope

yeah Justin , that’s what they all say.
    Britney Spears had the same idea, and then she met Justin Timberlake. LMAO! Slayed at 14 !

Forget my last comment.

Justin’s mom, keep your son’s sex life private.

That’s better.

• Sweetdisposition?

illimitablejoy said:

Sweetdisposition?

GOOD GOD. Your icon is killing my soul. LOVE<3333
    --------
    Ty (: Your icon is awesome too. I wanted an icon of Sergio and Nando, but I couldn’t find one.
    Are you excited for the game tomorrow?

it was his mom who blurted it. :/ lol

Lol! I know, I just watched the video. SMH. :P

• Sweetdisposition?

illimitablejoy said:

Lol that just makes him a dilf. ;)

• Sweetdisposition?

Forget my last comment.

Justin’s mom, keep your son’s sex life private.

That’s better.
    IA.

Lol! I know, I just watched the video. SMH. :P

hahaha. :P
    you know at the end when he shakes his hair?
    i want that as a gif. xD

hahaha. :P
    you know at the end when he shakes his hair?
    i want that as a gif. xD

Lmao! How many gifs do you have already of him shaking his hair? :P

• illimitablejoy

Are you excited for the game tomorrow?

Eeek, love Sergio. <3 I love all of them actually. I have work tomorrow so I’m going to miss it! I’M SO UPSET. I’ll probably watch it online though after the fact to see all those candid moments. If they don’t win I might sob.

Lmao! How many gifs do you have already of him shaking his hair? :P

NOT ENOUGH!
    haha but seriously, i think i have like. xD

• Sweetdisposition?

illimitablejoy said:

Are you excited for the game tomorrow?

Eeek, love Sergio. <3 I love all of them actually. I have work tomorrow so I'm going to miss it! I'M SO UPSET. I'll probably watch it online though after the fact to see all those candid moments. If they don't win I might sob.
    ------
    Same here, I hope they win.

NOT ENOUGH!
    haha but seriously, i think i have like. xD

Lol! You can never have too many. Lmao! :P

• Maria

poser…i hate this kid

NOT ENOUGH!
    haha but seriously, i think i have like. xD

Lol! You can never have too many. Lmao! :P

-__- i meant to write i think i have 4.
    and it’s true. xD

LOL.

• Timber

-__- i meant to write i think i have 4.
    and it’s true. xD
    LOL.

LMAO! I think I’ve watched that video like 10 times now. Lol! :P

LMAO! I think I’ve watched that video like 10 times now. Lol! :P
    haha it never gets old!
    his voice was soooo high at the end. O_O
    thank goodness it’s deeper now. :P

LMAO! I think I’ve watched that video like 10 times now. Lol! :P

haha it never gets old!
    his voice was super high-pitched at the end. O_O

is it weird that the only thing that stops me from really liking him are most of his fans? a lot of them are rather obnoxious. I really don’t mind him, it’s just his fans can be ehh

haha it never gets old!
    his voice was super high-pitched at the end. O_O

Lol! I know, right?

But now I need to go listen to that song again now… :P

HAHA, i know i hate when peole write like that. xD
    that videos awesome haha, i haven’t seen it before.
    ahh i have to go now, talk to you tomorrow. byeee. :D

Aww, bye! xD

First of all i’m a big fan of the Jonas brothers and not really on bieber sorry
    I like his music though .. Well anyways Im glad that Justin b made that pledge I mean why can’t there be more guys like that !!
    Why would you want to be with someone that is not a virgin and that dis it more than whatever !! You know how many dieaeses you can get !!
    Um sorry I’m a eighteen year old girl and I’m still a virgin and i’m waiting until I’m married .. Well that’s my opinion
    I believe that Nick and joe is still virgin :)
    I mean maybe that is why Joe is braking up with them cus that is what the girls ask from him lol
    just saying though

• keseay

you people that dont see that he is copying JB are blind, i am sorry but i am having major de-ja vu. just the person is only 1/3 and he’s shorter.

what’s wrong with being with a guy who isn’t a virgin? as long as he respects your decision to stay one.
    and you can only get STD’s from unsafe sex , so as long as you’re protected then it’s ok . unless the condom broke?
    get you’re facts right honey .
    but i respect your decision to stay pure .
    i’m staying pure until i fall in love and know for sure it’s the right guy.
    i don’t need a piece of paper and a ring to say i can have sex .

Timber said:
    Lmao! I know, me too! That might’ve been the best part of the whole video. Lol! xD

hahah i couldn’t keep a straight face with her singing!
    while i was watching the video i forgot about the whole “crazy fan” thing so when she ran on stage i was like WTH O__O
    lol, why would someone do that? xD

• natjbguitargirl

thats a good thing i hate when ppl bash ppl because of their decisions you know if he doesnt live up to it so what its his life and the jonas brothers i have doubts about joe sometimes but kevin already did it cuz hes married but idk about nick but who cares its there life

• Timber

lol i just realized that this said according to his mom. well duh he said that. i mean what mom would like to hear that her son isnt gonna stay pure, lol.

Lol! Really. Like anybody is going to tell their mother that they don’t plan on staying pure. SMH. :P

• emma13

seriously he didnt even say that. why does ou always have to have misleading titles.

• Timber

Justin never said out of his mouth that he was gunna ‘stay pure’ or that hes a virgin; his mom jst said that he vows to respect girls & SHE HOPES it stays that way.

so this isnt proof of anything, i doubt he’ll actually wait til marriage but who knows besides him ? LOL

Just saying. :P

• sexxynickj

Hasn’t he learned anything from the Jonas Brothers?? This is a bad idea. Fine if you want to remain a virgin but don’t tell the damn world about it…… now ppl will just be waiting to see him break his vow and fuck some groupie… good luck baby bieber

• Timber

hahah i couldn’t keep a straight face with her singing!
    lol, why would someone do that? xD

Lmao! I love how he backed up as soon as she hit the stage. :P

• emma13

he didnt even say it. his mom did. i mean of course hes not gonna say to her that im gonna stay pure. so this is not proof of anything.

Lol! They think it’s funny to cause drama. :P

Ummm.. I’d rather he just kept this kinda info to himself.. Nobody wants to know how long he’s “keeping it in his pants”.. Next thing you know he’ll announce to the world on e news about his first fuck.. Awkward

Lmao! I love how he backed up as soon as she hit the stage. :P

haha it’s classic. xD

haha it’s classic. xD

Lol! I know, I think that video made my night. :P

Lol! I know, I think that video made my night. :P

me too! xD
    did you see the “justin bieber gets mad” video, where he breaks the guitar?
    that makes me laugh ahah.

me too! xD
    did you see the “justin bieber gets mad” video, where he breaks the guitar?
    that makes me laugh ahah.

Lmao! Yeah, I have seen that one! I love it. Lol! xD

Lmao! Yeah, I have seen that one! I love it. Lol! xD

i love his face when he’s all mad! haha xD
    i can’t stop looking up random videos of him right now. O_O
    and i meant to post my link on another post not this one, oh well. lol

i love his face when he’s all mad! haha xD
    i can’t stop looking up random videos of him right now. O_O
    and i meant to post my link on another post not this one, oh well. lol

Lol! I know, I’m watching a bunch of videos of him right now too! :P

Lol! I know, I’m watching a bunch of videos of him right now too! :P

it’s so addicting!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

good boy. aha :)

Teen stars REALLY need to keep their opinions about sex to themselves. I’m getting sick of hearing about this kinda stuff. Just shut up about it! If you’re some religious freak and want to remain “pure” (lol) until marriage, fine; but why announce it to the world? Makes you come across like you think you’re better than the normal people who don’t have your hangups regarding sex. Get over yourselves!

it’s so addicting!

SMH at the annotation thing. “Yea dat thing in da air juz hit him in da head… :(” I hate when people talk like that. But I haven’t seen that video in so long!! xD

HAHA, i know i hate when peole write like that. xD
    that videos awesome haha, i haven’t seen it before.
    ahh i have to go now, talk to you tomorrow. byeee. :D

What a Jonas Brothers wanna be, it’s obvious that he trying to be like the Jonas Brothers so he can be famous!!!! He’s such a gay loser!!!!!!!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Just saw this on E News.

actually , justin did say that he was staying pure till marriage .
    he was on tmz once and the camera guy asked him about it and he said directly from his mouth “i’m waiting until marriage”

yeaaah, according to his mom!
    and i doubt he’ll wait till hes married, thats like my mom telling people im going to wait… just b/c she says im going to doesnt mean i will..

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Saaaay whaaaat ?!

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Its about Justin Bieber …JUSTIN BIEBER !
    He’s so beggin 2 break free , if u know what i mean.

• Josie

Pretty cool i think abstinance is the best. not 100% guys are into that.they just want to see whats in it.hearing statements from the biebs is kinda rare you know.guys of these days can barely talk like that .just pray he would be able to keep it.i too i’m staying pure til i tie the knots with my mr right.I think the Biebs is doing his thing .ROCK ON

if he does stay pure, then i repect him for that.

However, the way he reacted to that tiny prank, and his rudeness and how big headed he is becoming makes me think he wouldn’t respect girls very much. But whatever, if he grows up and stays pure then good for him :)

• Ashley BIEBER

I’m 1 of those girls dat loves u 4 who u r it’s so hard to find a guy like u ur beautiful in every way:) u hve such a good & pure heart and ur crazy!!! Dats wat I love bout u ur personality ong no 1 has it!!! Den u got looks too got errthang LOVE LOVE LOVE U….. Mwah

• savannaXX3

aw thats so awsome.
    i believe he can do it. no one can do something that hard unless someone believes so i tottaly beeelieve that he can do it. it is possible. you go Justin :)<3

P*e*A*c*E

• Me.

Sorry baby, but acting like the cockiest idiot ever & pretending to stay pure doesn’t really fit together.

• Me.

Sorry baby, but acting like the most arrogant idiot ever & pretending to stay pure doesn’t really fit together.

• Helen

just because a guy has had sex doesn’t mean they don’t respect girls.
    my boyfriend and i have sex, and we’ve both had it before but he still treats me and every other girl (besides my ‘best mate’ cos he doesn’t like her) with respect.

• rockstar101

Helen said:

just because a guy has had sex doesn’t mean they don’t respect girls.

True. But those PR are just PR anyways … get it? ;)

• rockstar101

Helen said:

just because a guy has had sex doesn’t mean they don’t respect girls.

True. But those PR are just PR anyways ;)

• rockstar101

WTF OU!?
    How am I spamming by saying that those PR are just for PR? Huh?

• spanishgirl

i swear that if you’re hot when your kissing the girl you won’t resist ;) haha

He might be telling the truth (hopefully) I really honestly hope and think he will stay a virgin till marriage, but then again britney s. said the same thing, she also started out a good christian girl…….

• jademayassa

i know soo many people that wear dog tags AND are staying pure.

Name one.

• Jasmyne

I respect Justin for that.

Skip to 1:01;
    I was at that concert ;D

if he is a virgin ,
    he won’t be one any more once he meets me . ;)

KEEP UR WORD JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!

• tessa

respect girls? he doesnt do that. he’ll be so nice to the ones he like but mean to others. i can feel that about him :(

i think thats beyond sweet of him! <3
    it’s nice to see a yound artist thats not like evry other one. He’s unique(;

• aztec

hi justin bieber i have cousins who like you and tickets to your consert

Hah! I doubt Nick and Joe (and Kevin of course) are virgins. How can those fine pieces of ass be virgins? ;)

Now Bieber stans can’t bash Jonas for being pure. Haaa, take that, hos!

according to his mom?? hahaahahahah no mom I wont have ANY sex at all I promise mommy,ha! I told my mom the same thing just to shut her up

I just found a rooster in my backyard:O
    Thats not weird at all:P

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    here’s a thought to everyone.
    jonas brothers didn’t invent purity rings.
    JS.
    ____
    Exactly my point!:D

Down To Earth. :P
    rightttt, i’m slow.
    i’m actually listening to it now. :P
    i love when he’s like “you tell me this is for the best, so tell me why am i in tears?”

Sexy_Thang said:

I just found a rooster in my backyard:O
    Thats not weird at all:P

LOL, that’s awesome.

• KittieJ

I respect this. I respect anyone who does this as a sign of respect and morals. However, it’s impossible to tell if someone makes this decision based on morals or if they’re jumping on the bandwagon, since a lot of the teen market expects respectable teen idols.

Sexy_Thang said:

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    here’s a thought to everyone.
    jonas brothers didn’t invent purity rings.
    JS.
    ____
    Exactly my point!:D

THANK YOU. :D

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    Sexy_Thang said:

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    here’s a thought to everyone.
    jonas brothers didn’t invent purity rings.
    JS.
    ____
    Exactly my point!:D

THANK YOU. :D
    ____
    WELCOME:)

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Now Bieber stans can’t bash Jonas for being pure. Haaa, take that, hos!

“bieber stans” don’t bash jonas brothers for being pure.
    GUYS that hate boy bands, do.
    get your facts straight.

• oneofakindxo

Justin isn’t copying anyone, so stfu.
    oh, and i’m pretty sure the jonas brothers didn’t invent purity rings… calm yourselves guys haha.

• LoveToLove

I think it’s amazing that people like Justin and the Jonas brothers who can have ANY girl in the world actually stay pure as whereas boys in my school who just go around and screw any easy girl…

Hope he keeps that same state of mind when he’s about 18 or so.

• oneofakindxo

Anyhoo, ask me stuff ;] http://www.formspring.me/oneofakindxx

Sexy_Thang said:

I just found a rooster in my backyard:O
    Thats not weird at all:P
    You should kill it and eat it.

• harrypotterbitches

copied off the jonas brothers.
    I go to church…am I copying the jonas brothers?

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    Sexy_Thang said:

I just found a rooster in my backyard:O
    Thats not weird at all:P

LOL, that’s awesome.
    _____
    Lmao. Seriously roosters
    are fast and they could really
    scratch:P

oneofakindxo said:

Justin isn’t copying anyone, so stfu.

i love you. <3333333333 haha.

• oneofakindxo

i love you. <3333333333 haha.

lol, i love you too ;) <3333

• lazarre10174

I respect that completely… and I’m not a Bieber fan…
    and to be honest, I probably never will be.

• Tracy

EXACTLY!!!
    I do not like Justin.
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!

Sexy_Thang said:

I just found a rooster in my backyard:O
    Thats not weird at all:P
    You should kill it and eat it.
    ____
    I wouldnt have the balls to
    kill a living thing (exept insects)
    And besides i couldnt catch it, it was
    to fast for little ol’ me:P

Love how when little bieb head decides to stay pure everyone thinks it’s so good of him, but when the jobros did it everyone made fun of them. Ridiculous.

• evanescence

good luck o.O….

• harrypotterbitches

Sexy_Thang said:

I just found a rooster in my backyard:O
    Thats not weird at all:P
    You should kill it and eat it.
    ____
    I wouldnt have the balls to
    kill a living thing (exept insects)
    And besides i couldnt catch it:(

LoveToLove said:

I mean like it looks like he’s wearing a coconut on his head

LMAO!!!!!! you my friend just made my day!!!

HAHAHA. xD

• oneofakindxo

I respect that completely… and I’m not a Bieber fan…
    and to be honest, I probably never will be.
    And why do I feel deja vu from Justin Bieber…
    I mean I know his nickname is JB, he wears those glasses, wears a dog tag, oh! and he’s staying pure?!… wow, I can’t put my finger on it…

Oh wait… Justin reminds me of JB… the original JB. wow… it’s ridiculous, he kinda seems like he’s copying the JB image… lol guys please don’t send me threats or hate comments for saying that… everyone has the right to an opinion right?! XD

its not his fault his initials are jb.
    i know soo many people that wear dog tags AND are staying pure. hmm, i guess their copying jb too, right?

• NeverShoutNeverrr

read the majority of the comments, then comment again.
    people ARE making fun of him.

————————

lol I totally agree ;D I’m proud of the Jonas Brothers And Justin Bieber I guess (if he can actually stay pure cuz he probably has thousands or even millions of girls throwing themselves at him lol)

• evanescence

LoveToLove said:

I mean like it looks like he’s wearing a coconut on his head

LMAO!!!!!! you my friend just made my day!!!
    LMAO

lazarre10174 said:

I respect that completely… and I’m not a Bieber fan…
    and to be honest, I probably never will be.
    And why do I feel deja vu from Justin Bieber…

oh my bad…should i take off my dogtag that i’m wearing? i don’t want to be a jonas brothers copycat.

• Sexy_Thang

You should kill it and eat it.
    ____
    I wouldnt have the balls to kill
    a living thing (exept insects). And
    besides i couldnt catch it:(

• LoveToLove

NeverShoutNeverrr
    Jul 6, 2010 @ 07:28 pm
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:

LoveToLove said:

I mean like it looks like he’s wearing a coconut on his head

LMAO!!!!!! you my friend just made my day!!!

HAHAHA. xD

________

:D I literally just imagined Justin with a little coconut on his head hahahaha ;P

• lazarre10174

its not his fault his initials are jb.

————————

like I said… everyone has their right to an opinion. ;)

• LoveToLove

NeverShoutNeverrr
    Jul 6, 2010 @ 07:28 pm
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:

LoveToLove said:

I mean like it looks like he’s wearing a coconut on his head

LMAO!!!!!! you my friend just made my day!!!

HAHAHA. xD

________

• harrypotterbitches

I don’t like bieber but I honestly don’t think he’s copying the jonas brothers.

• Sexy_Thang

You should kill it and eat it.
    ____
    I wouldnt have the balls to k*ll
    a living thing (exept insects). And
    besides i couldnt catch it:(

• Sexy_Thang

You should kill it and eat it.
    ____
    I wouldnt have the b@lls to k*ll
    a living thing (exept insects). And
    besides i couldnt catch it:(

• oneofakindxo

like I said… everyone has their right to an opinion. ;)

i wasn’t bashing on you, i was just saying, should people get rid of their dog tags & not stay pure anymore, cause’ apparently their copying the jonas brothers? :O

just no. no one’s copying anyone.

• lazarre10174

I didn’t call him a copy cat and I said lol as in it’s a joke. :/ I’m sorry if I offended you. Seriously I am.

Sexy_Thang said:

I just found a rooster in my backyard:O
    Thats not weird at all:P
    You should kill it and eat it.
    _____
    i couldnt catch it:(
    And i wouldnt have the heart to
    kill it:P

• illimitablejoy

It’s always a bad idea when teen stars claim to stay abstinent. Brings some unreal expectations onto the table and allows for people to call them out in the future. I think sex is a normal thing, I do however think that someone at Justin’s age (16) is a little too young to be starting hahaha. I’d say you should be at LEAST 18 to start gettin’ jiggy with it.

• oneofakindxo
  • IfUSeekBritney

But they did make theu popular….

• Timber

Now Bieber stans can’t bash Jonas for being pure. Haaa, take that, hos!

As far as I know, I don’t remember Bieber fans or “stans” bashing the Jonas Brothers for being pure. SMH.

• Jilleh

Yeah, so I love the Jonas Brothers, and I am not a fan of Bieber (I find him a little too conceited for my liking) and I think that it’s lovely that they have chosen to abstain, but I think that they are imposing an unrealistic image? I am by no way religious (in fact, I am an atheist) and I am not a virgin. I think that they should not be so vocal on these views. Cool, you’re staying pure, but isn’t that something PERSONAL? It kind of seems like it’s just become a statement now. Idk.

rightttt, i’m slow.
    i’m actually listening to it now. :P

That’s like my favorite part!

Have you seen this video yet?

I always feel like I’m copying the Jonas Brothers because I’m staying pure until marriage (I’m a Christian so that’s mainly why) because everyone apparently thinks if you stay pure until marriage that you’re copying them. Um no.

• Mimilouchie

@Jilleh
    I can’t find another words , you are completely right . I Love justin but that is stupid that kind of declarations is private . Plus his mom is… shouldn’t talk about that

Timber said:
    That’s like my favorite part!

Have you seen this video yet?

OMG the girl singing at the beginning made me laugh so hard!
    and omggggggg. :/
    that’s sooooo embarrassing!

• katerina

i totally agree
    im totally with him:)

• Timber

OMG the girl singing at the beginning made me laugh so hard!
    and omggggggg. :/
    that’s sooooo embarrassing!

• emma13

• EASYMAC.

he has, sorta. papz asked him. he answered. true, that still doesnt have to mean anything.

• emma13

lol i know right. ou always has to have misleading titles smh.

If you were a male brought up by a your mother & are into God, I think you’d respect women & have morals too.
    Also, Justin Bieber said it himself in an interview that he’s going to wait, so I don’t think it was just to get mommy off his back.

lazarre10174 said:

didn’t offend me girlfriend,
    i don’t get offended that easily.
    i just hate the whole bieber is copying the jonas brothers thing, so i was trying to make a point. :|

• ilovebiebs

i’m wearing a dog tag, staying pure and people call me JB because of my name, Jade Brown. OMG I’M A JONAS BROTHER COPYCAT.

• lazarre10174

Sorry If i got anyone p.o. about my commen.t I should have kept my thoughts to myself. I don’t want to start any drama here. I love oceanup and you all… even though I don’t really know you… sorry again! :)

Sexy_Thang said:

I just found a rooster in my backyard:O
    Thats not weird at all:P
    You should kill it and eat it.
    ______
    I coudnt catch it:( and i wouldnt
    do that, i wouldnt be able to sleep at
    night if i did:P

illimitablejoy said:

ROFL.

• harrypotterbitches

your a really sweet person.

• lazarre10174

your a really sweet person.
    aww thank you! that means a lot! :D

lazarre10174 said:

don’t worry about it.
    word of advice: never apologize for speaking your mind. ;)

• illimitablejoy

I’m sorry but most of you guys that are saying that it’s amazing how the Jonas Brothers and Bieber choose this and all that shit… no. They “do” and “say” this because it gives them a good image. They appeal to younger girls, so of course being “pure” or claiming that makes them look good to their fanbase and their fanbase’s PARENTS, especially.

All I’m saying is who knows what is ACTUALLY true. They can say whatever they want, doesn’t mean they aren’t getting freaky in the sheets. hahaha. Not trying to be a cynic, just a reality. I do think that Joe and Nick are virgins though. And Bieber is probably still one too, but doubt he will be by the time he is like.. 18.

lazarre10174 said:
    _____
    I <3 you too stranger:D

• harrypotterbitches

your a really sweet person.
    aww thank you! that means a lot! :D

• oneofakindxo

Haha aw your really nice:]

————————
    lol ;D

i dont get how if someone does/wears/acts somewhat lik a famous person ppl automatically assume there copying them! lik rly…my daad used to wear dog tag necklace…and trust me he was born wayyyyyy before the jonas brothers! so all u guys need to stfu and stop actin lik immature 10 yr old wit no life except stalk and creep the jonas brothers all day

• Mrs. Joe Jonas

it’s not for us to judge weather or not justin will remain a virgin until marriage or not. (hopefully he does) but we shouldn’t judge the jonas brothers either! I believe that joe and nick are virgins though (:

• illimitablejoy

PS being “pure” doesn’t exclude blow jobs, hand jobs, and other things of that sort. Just sayin’. Gettin’ some action through those loopholes.

• Jackie

then why doesnt he get a purity ring like the jonas brothers? oh wait he doesnt wanna commit himself to something he knows he will never match up too. he can never ever replace the jonas brothers. why are all his songs about girls? jonas had talent and are still thriving that biber kid should go home.

Idk but um about the JB thing.. Ummm it’s his reall initials.. I don’t think he’s copying them. It’s kinda weird to say but I think that it’s good to skeep abstinence in his values. nowadays with like people our age it’s pretty rare to find a guy out there who does. You can go ahead and say he’s a fag and shit like that. But the ones who say that don’t really have enough will power to stay pure..so umm keep talking all that bullshit haters. While he’s getting millions you morons are getting STDs!

Who are you, a Jonas Brother?

——————-

Ok… you seem angry. Want a virtual hug? umm…I’m dead serious… ;)

i stopped reading it ager u sait b4 the jonas brothers. obvi idiot.

• illimitablejoy

Honey, if I COULD stalk and creep the JoBros all day that’d be THE life. Does that make me pathetic? oh well.

okayy…soo, let me get this straight. if someone wears a dogtag and states that they are going to remain a virgin until they are married (and they do music), they’re copying the jonas brothers??? well, in that case, put my name down on the list, too…because apparently, i belong right there with justin!!! while i am not famous (although i hope to be one of these days), everything else can be related to me. from the summer of my sophomore year to the summer of my junior year, i had a dogtag that i wore absolutely every single day. it was engraved with ‘let go & let God.’ i got it at church camp after i re-dedicated my life to God (soo, as you can already distinguish, i am a Christian). and, like the jonas brothers and justin, i, too, have taken what i like to call the “virgin vow.” it is a decision that i made as soon as i was old enough to learn about what sex was and blahh, blahh, blahh. it is also a promise that has been tested pretty heavily; about six months ago, i had a boyfriend that i was absolutely crazyy about. he left me because i refused to have sex with him. i used to have a “purity symbol” (i wrote the word “poned” on my hand; you jonas fans will probably recognize where that came from), and in december, i switched to wearing an actual purity ring. my dad is not and never has been a minister, but i was raised in a Christian family. buuut, enough about me…let’s move on to justin. i think it’s amazing that he’s decided to wait until marriage; you don’t find many guys like that (or, at least, i don’t). and i honestly don’t believe that it’s something that he’s just saying for publicity (honeastly, i would think no less of him if he wasn’t a virgin) or that he’s trying to copy the jonas brothers. i am a huge fan of both jonas and justin, and i think they are equally wonderful. it would be nice if their fans decided to stop hating on each other all the time. and to the brothers (well, minus kevin, since december 19 and all), justin, and all of my other fellow virgins out there…stay strong. true love waits!!!

yeaaaa bitches,,,,this girl ownes my life

_________

Actually, the Jonas’ didn’t do the whole purity ring just for a cheep gimick. They made the pledge when they were 12 I think. Before they were even a band. They did it for the right reasons. But again they were 12! They probably still thought girls had cooties. Well probably not but still. Things change and yes they probably aren’t virgins anymore. But I’m not going to hold that against them. They are boys and they do have needs. Shit happens. I just really wish they didn’t tell the media in the first place though. Life wouldve been easier for them if they didn’t.

But I couldn’t exactly say the same for Justin.

azarre10174 said:

your spelling is LEGIT.

• harrypotterbitches

yeaaaa bitches,,,,this girl ownes my life
    holy crap :O

• lazarre10174

he can never ever replace the jonas brothers.
    who said he was trying to replace the Jonas Brothers? I mean I’m not a fan of Justin but… there is room for the all 4 of them I think… Just saying ;)

• oneofakindxo

its

so

annoying

;D

;D

;D

lmao. this was a fail comment
    oh well

damn people are writing novels. D:

• Chanel13_

WTF Did JONAS Make No sex till marriage? No its in the religion dumb ass don’t even bring Jonas in this it was NOTHING to do with them k?

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    damn people are writing novels. D:
    ____
    haha ikr, huge ass
    comments !:O

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i have a feeling i’m gonna get a lot of shit but..
    :D

• oneofakindxo
  • Chanel13_

I’m not reading these long comments to lazy haha
    :D

your spelling is LEGIT.

Heyy, I didn’t spell it… I just copied and pasted it. from the person who did write it.

Sexy_Thang said:
    haha ikr, huge ass
    comments !:O

like no one reads all that.. :P

• rockstar101

The way he acts & those statements don’t fit together. He’s turned into a cocky little idiot. I bet this purity ring (PR … ha!) shit was his manager’s idea.

Whatever, purtity rings don’t make any sense to me. Like a boy can’t have sex before marriage without being disrespectful. Ridiculous.

• rockstar101

Anyways, what’s the point of those purity rings (PR … ha!)? Like a boy can’t have sex before marriage without being disrespectful.

• Me.

• EASYMAC.

respectable. i can respect anyone who even has the intention of doing so. whether they follow through or not is on them. and either way i wouldnt see them different. he still has some growing up to do. we’ll see how he feels about it in a few years.

• illimitablejoy

I respect people’s decisions towards vowing to be “pure” until marriage and I understand that a lot of the time it has to do with a person’s religion. But quite honestly, in my opinion, and I’m sure many other people agree with this, there is nothing wrong with having sex before marriage. And that whole “true love waits” thing is cute and all, but so? True love can exist without marriage. It can be TRUE LOVE and not last long enough to become that serious. Marriage doesn’t mean that it’s TRUE LOVE. I think it’s perfectly okay to have sex before marriage. Some people are little hoes and like to have one night stands and all that, but that doesn’t make them any less of a person. As for me, I’d only have sex with a person that I’m in a serious, committed relationship with.

RANT over. :P
    Ps: I’m not targeting anyone with this, just a thought in my mind.

• lazarre10174

wow.. it’s like dead on this post…

• Sweetdisposition?

ok…I don’t think it was smart of his mother to share that detail to the public tbh.

• EASYMAC.

i thought that too but he’s already said it. not as bad i guess.

azarre10174 said:

your spelling is LEGIT.

i know i know. :P
    i just couldn’t find the actual person who wrote it so i copied your response.
    sorry i forgot to take out your name from the top.

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    Sexy_Thang said:
    haha ikr, huge ass
    comments !:O

like no one reads all that.. :P
    ____
    their fingers must be tired. SMH:P

yeaaaa bitches,,,,this girl ownes my life

Ok, i tried my best to read all of this but I failed.. I go up to the 12th line when you said you dedicated your life… but try saying all that in one breath! lol

of course he “expressed that he wants to remain pure” to his MOTHER. like he is gonna go up to her and say “oh btw mah, while i’m on tour and away from you i intend on fucking everything that walks my way” come on people, look at this world and his position, “promises” are meant to be broken, especially open ended ones to your parents. thats just inevitable. plus he is what 15 or 16? wait til he REALLY falls in love and has to try to hold back.

• illimitablejoy

Sweetdisposition?

GOOD GOD. Your icon is killing my soul. LOVE<3333

• Timber

Ugh! Justin! Why? Keep your sexual life to yourself. Just saying.

• emma13

lol i doubt it.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

awww i love him so much.

• bluesfan3410

o.O that’s what they all say… who knows..

• Fiona

I respect that. I’m all for waiting till marriage, imo

• Fiona

first?

• TrollPatrol

Good for him, it’s nice to see a guy especialy a famous one, not chase after every girl in a short skirt!

• BirthdayCake

Good for him. That is really hard to find these days. I literally see kids having sex in public places. It’s disgusting. I wish more boys thought like that.

• thetruth

you can respect girls and still have fun with them ;)
    just saying