Lindsay Lohan CRYING & Begging In Court

haha i was thinking the same
    when she was talking about the work part n stuff i was like what Schedule your not even out there working your just partying at night and spending the day on a boat or shopping or in hiding !!!

cause it’s PUBLIC court. genuis. and FYI they ALL are recorded so it’s not just Lindsay who is recorded OR online. But she’s the one people are interested in. John Smith who is going to jail for 90 days for the same thing IS recorded but no one gives a flying cow about him. Doesnt mean it’s not avaible for us to see.

I don’t mean to sound rude but that is the most ignorant thing i’ve ever heard. So you are saying if I go and try to rob a bank but get caught I don’t deserve to go to jail? Just because she didn’t kill someone while driving drunk that time doesn’t mean she couldn’t kill someone the next time she does. She needs to learn the error of her ways.

I don’t feel sorry for her either

Awww team lindsay!!!!!!! poor girl

• Sexy_Thang

Aww i feel bad for her… but she really needs this:/

• Fiona

Watching the video, i do feel a little bad for her. But hopefully after the 90 days she will become a better person because she was a great actress before.

• TrollPatrol

bluesfan3410 said:

Is it bad that I don’t feel sorry for her?

Nope

• Lauren* wilson***

What a pretty sight…. =)))))

• BirthdayCake

I can’t even watch that. It’s so sad. She had such a bright future and she threw it all away. It’s unfortunate that it came down to this. I feel sorry for her. But at the same time I’m glad they aren’t gonna give her a free pass just because she is a celebrity. That won’t help her or anyone else.

• evanescence

i dont gt why she is gonna be in jail

• dilemma

It’s really sad that they film this and put it out there for people to watch.
    yeah we know that she deserves this and everyone else who did the same deserve this or maybe even more but you don’t have videos of other people like this . :( sad.

• sexxynickj

I feel bad for her. She’s young and her life is so messed up thanks to her shitty parents. Our justice system is so screwed up… I don’t believe anyone who commits a non-violent crime should be in jail. That is ridiculous. What will she learn in jail?? Probably nothing. Hope she can get her life turned around!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

wow, I feel really bad for her.
    O.O
    Like she really looked like she was telling the truth.
    Well….

• TrollPatrol

I hope this helps her, Robert Downey Jr was a hot mess too but he got help and turned his life around, so its definitely possible

• keseay

her lawyer is just like “shuuttt upppp”

• Caitylinrox

this made feel super bad i mean its really sad who this happend to a talented person and ya know she just needs to turn her life around and thats what needs to happen i feel bad but thats what happens. i support lindsey but she needs to straighten out her life.

• ForeverYoung

I swear I feel so bad for her :/
    I hope she can get her life back on track soon. <3

• GoldenGal9311

You’ll be okay Lindsay! Your fans are pulling for you. Hopefully you’ll come out a better person.

I’m glad this happened. Shes always out partying people have to walk her out its crazy shes gonna die if they didnt do this and she wont get no treat meant so thats really good for her
    hope she stops the crazylife and smiles and enjoy life without being high or drunk
    life is good with water

• xharmony

why the fuck is this even available for us to see? why is this anyone’s business?

• keseay

_____________________________________________________

it is violent to drink and drive. it dangers yourself and other people.

• SARRUH

what work and career does she keep talking about? her career has been OVER for a long long time!!

• GoldenGal9311

dilemma said:

It’s really sad that they film this and put it out there for people to watch.
    __________

I agree!

• Lisa

I feel so sorry for her. Her life is beyond screwed up. I don’t know if this will hurt her or help her.

im laughing at her

im laughing at her

______
    you’re an ass

I am so glad that the jonas brothers are not in court and also Miley.Well, i keep her in my prayers but she needs to change her life around for sure.But, she needs help fast and get her life back in order.I Love you Joe Jonas too.

• twycgnb

Aw this was sad to watch, but she did get many chances, and I think this may do her some good.
    I hope one day she gets back to being a good actress

• Chelseababbi

I am glad she is going to jail. Hopefully this will sober her up and put her back on the right path. She is so young and has so much talent. While many say she shouldn’t have to go to jail for doing a non violent crime I think she should. Should we wait till she has killed or injured someone by ODing on something? I think it was very rude and disrespectful for this to be filmed. This is her business not the whole fucking world.

Miley in 5 years, no doubt.

• Urgency

90 days. Yeah, cause that’ll last. Stars always get out early. It’s bullshit.

• ShiverMeBiebers

Its okay to feel bad for her, but she had it coming and its for her own good.

this should not be on the internet … My opinion is that no good leaving it stuck, she’s a junkie, has to stay in a clinic, I love her, it’s horrible to see her crying like that, I hope she recovers soon

• Abby

Okay, let me just say, I do feel bad for her, I’ve gotta admit. But, don’t forget, she is an actress. She can act, what makes you think this is her real feelings? Let’s think about that.

before you take sympathy for her, just remember that she IS an actress. Just remember that. Her reps prob told her to cry and plead just to make it more “sincere” and recorded for her fans to see.

I think that’s why this has been recorded to salvage whatever is left of her career and fan base. See, her “cry” worked cause now her fans feel bad for her. I admit, i wasnt a big fan of her but i felt bad too, but i mean this is just a “scene”.

Did anyone catch the tweet in which she is asking chris brown to bring her prescription drugs? Lmao. Yeah, she’s really trying to clean her life up.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

I like Lindsay and everthing but she just needs to get her crap together. I said this on another site.

Nvm, she was talking about a person named lyrica. Way to go, me.

I don’t think it is fair at all that the public can see this video.

Lindsay showed promise and was a great actress as a teen. I’m sure she still is the same, she simply needs to re-think some things

It is such a shame to see Lindsay like this, but I hope she knows it isn’t too late to change for the better. She can easily get her career back on track.

I’ve always been a fan of Lindsay’s and I really hope after she gets out of prison she realises that she has great promise and can be amazing. She’s always been an inspiration of mine, and I hate to see her in such a state

As for this video, why and how is it legal that everybody in the world can see it? I don’t think it’s fair at all, and I’m sure Lindsay wouldn’t want it up on the internet

I wish her the best of luck and am going to continue supporting her.

She is still a great actress and seems to be intelligent. So I’m not losing faith in her

And to those saying she thought she’d get out of it because of being a ‘celebrity’.. I don’t think that is true.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

what did she do?

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Jul 7, 2010 @ 08:39 am

Miley in 5 years, no doubt.
    Why why ?what did the girl do ?
    I know she’s been on drugs & stuff
    but why is she going to jail?

I feel very bad for her.. but I also think she needs it,, .. . I love her.. she’s a great inspiration on acting and singing… ;D

Why Are you even putting this video on your site?

Everyone feels sorry for her, but you know what, I don’t! It’s her fault! She ruined her life, she did this to herself! Maybe after 90 days she won’t be such an idiot!

i feel so bad i know she can stop this i want the old linsey back sweet and mature

I do feel bad for her because, yes, even though she has screwed up a lot, its really her parents fault. It’s not like she was raised well and just went down the wrong path. Her parents are screwed up jerks and basically whored her out for money, so its understandable that she has issues.

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

Awww linds, stay strong :(
    Im with you girl. Do your time, hopefully get out early for good behavior, and come back stronger them ever. Ive always loved and been a fan of you :)

I hope that all of this helps her, and that she will make a u-turn onto the right path

• LET – IT – BE.

I know she’s made A LOT of mistakes but still.. she does need it though. I hope she gets better.

• cheeeeesequake

I remember when she was sober, I miss that… :(

well I dont like him but I hope he means it and sticks with it,girls/women can be real whores

• dilemma

who are you talking about & what’s with “girls/women can be real whores” ?

honestly its a shame to see a once talented person to have their life in shambles ON CAMERA. but really now, she brought this on herself. she chose to do the things that she did, and never had to pay the consequences like everyone else. I find it disgusting that people feel sorry for her. She’s been spoiled rotten with those luxurious “rehab” centers, and she still didn’t improve. There’s only so much you can do to help somebody change their ways. Jail time is probably the best thing for her.

• picstoburn

Anonymous
    Jul 6, 2010 @ 07:14 pm

SMH well joe doesn’t love you :)

• picstoburn

Jul 6, 2010 @ 07:14 pm

wtf O.o who are you talking about?

she made some bad decisions that f*cked up her life but i truly do hope she can turn her life around! i liked the lindsay lohan from mean girls and the parent trap aha i would never have wanted her life to come to jail. thats not something u think is gonna happen being a little girl watching the parent trap. but best wishes for her wanting to turn her life around. SHE has to want to change to get better. :)

• xCookieMuffin

I feel bad for her >:(. But doesn’t she know that this would be happening to her if she did this shiz?

aaaaaand that’s why you don’t play with fire.

some of u really need to give her a break. she never did anyhting to anyone else. she may have messed up herself but she never hurt anyone else. you dont realize she had no familey to help her or friends. she is all alone. theres no one helping her. if she had people who were there for her she probably wouldnt be in this mess but she has no one. her family is screwed up to. some of u really need to show a little compasion. its not like she murdered soemone. shes just lost and needs someone to help her. give her a break.she needs to get away from hollywood and get ehr life back on track. but if someone of u dont even feel bad. that is just really sad. imagine yourself in her position.

She did this to herself.

Anyway, hopefully it’s a major wake up call for her. She NEEDS to hit rock bottom before she can get her life together and move forward.

she may have messed up herself but she never hurt anyone else.

She COULD have hurt somebody else.. drinking and driving.. hello?

It’s sad, but in no way do I feel bad for her. It’s time for her to pay the consequences for her actions no matter how steep.

hahahahahhahahahhah

she’s a very confused girl. trying to find her way in this world. teem lindsay. but i know this experience will do her some good.

• Clarity

You’re right about one thing…we don’t imagine ourselves in her position, and I think that’s because we forget what we were like at that age. We did stupid, reckless, thoughtless things, but we lucked out and lived long enough to get smart. At her age, many of us WERE this dumb. But there’s hope. And I have to remind myself all the time that it didn’t have to turn out as amazingly as it did for me. Could’ve been a tragedy. A whole bunch of you know exactly what I mean, if we’re being truthful. I was quick to brand her a fool (and right now, that’s what she is) but she may yet pull through.

• liam

poor lindsay i really cried, how does that judge sleep? its her own choice if she wants to drink and screw up her life, leave her alone, lindsay im with you!

WTF! she got arrested again! wasnt she arrested in 2007 for DUI (she was only in jail for like 80 minutes ) now she got in trouble again god this girl is a wreck, so I looked up why she got in trouble and it sorta has to do with the what she did in ’07 which was violating her probation and apparently shes still an alcoholic

I saw the whole thing, trial. It was really interesting, and seeing her reaction (bursting out in tears), made it so real I guess. But she deserves it, she saw it coming for a long time. I feel sorry for her, but I hope she’ll do better after those 90 days in jail.

• LiLo

Maybe Miss LiLo might finally get her life back on track! *Cheerful Optimism BGM* Or, since it’s Hollywood… *Cheerful Optimism BGM replaced with the sound of people crying*

• LILO

HOPE she uses this time to reflect what’s IMPORTANT in life. JAIL time or send her to a third world country for a life changing experience!

• Cady Heron

Jul 6, 2010 @ 07:02 pm
    TrollPatrol said:
    Yes. Also he said that HE had to make the decision to make his life better. Sometimes the only person that can help someone like Lindsay is herself. Hopefully she can get it through her head that what/where she is doing and going will end up with her possibly dead. She’s the only one that can change her own life now.

Good luck to her.

Hah, not YET did she hurt anyone else. Do you understand the concept of driving drunk? It kills 275,000 people a year and 50 a day. What if you knew someone in that 50? What if your mom, your best friend, or even YOU were hit by her?

OH…but give her a break. It’s only the world she’s putting at danger.

• imanickjlover

Jul 6, 2010 @ 07:01 pm
    dilemma said:

It’s really sad that they film this and put it out there for people to watch.

——————————————–

i know right! it is HORRIBLE… i mean it’s okay that yeah she has been a terrible influence in the past years, and yeah of course this is going to help her, but it is necessary filming this? I dont see what’s so funny or what people like of watching this. She is clearly sad, and they just record it and upload to make money. I know this is how it works nowadays but REALLY this wasnt so necessary to put since she is not THAT famous anymore…
    anyway, i hope she learns from this because she used to be awesome and an amazing actress that i really looked up to :S
    well not anymore…good luck lindsay :) hope you return and just dont make those mistakes anymore

• idkMyBFFjill

She had SO much going for her before all these problems, and yes she’s the one who made these mistakes, but i definitely give her my sympathy. i really hope she learns from this and changes.

• asdn

People don’t need to say that she messed up her life, or watch this. She’ll find her way.

i really feel bad for lindsay ..

• Neshnaa

I feel bad for her.
    But I believe this will be best for her.
    She doesn’t know it yet but then she will realize that jail is rock bottem for her and she will turn a new leaf.

I hope she gets better. She was and still is a good person and I love her acting.

• valiali

HAHAHA clearly the judge can’t count…”i don’t know if 96 hours..does that count for 2 days or 3 days….is that 4 days?” bhahahahaha.

• 99problems

she deserves every punishment

• chocolatelemonade

this is sad but i think (hopefully) jail will change her for the better in the end. she needs some sort of time out to realize reality. it’s sad to watch someone in pain. from her personal life to her career it’s all crumbled basically but i hope she doesn’t kill herself or something like that cause she still has time to turn her life around. after all she’s one of the few in this showbiz hollywood life that actually has talent.

• itsglam

=/

Miley in a few years if she keeps her scandalous shit up

_____________________

Miley had not done anything in “Public” that is bad. All her scandals that were meant for public knowledge occured during her performances, vidoes and photo shoots. In other words, while she was doing her job. She didn’t throw a tantrum during her working time either, but is always referred to by her co-worker as very nice and down to earth to everyone around her and very dedicated to whatever work project she is doing. And don’t bring up the pictures that were hacked because they weren’t meant for the public to see, and they harmed no one but herself. When you drink or take drug and drive, you not only hurt yourself, but you may end up hurting others as well.

• JesziV.

Miley in a few years if she keeps her scandalous shit up.

i dont feel sorry for her

i just cant get pass howw ugly her lips look
    gross

i laughed my head off shes so pathetic … she did this to herself she deserve what she gets

she needs to learn from her mistakes …. hopefully alli will learn from whats happening to lindsey … i used to like lindsey but now i think shes just pathetic

she needs to do it all to learn and clean herself up instead of being let off the hook and re doing it all over ……

dont have any simpathy for her what so ever … shes being treated like a normal person would

• Anonyzxdmous

she needs this.. nd…well… I want a coffee…

• madi

dont you think its weird that she has a microphone? and when she talks to her lawer they turn it off :S

• picstoburn

do you guys know where i can download Miley and Mandy show??

• picstoburn

do you guys know where i could d.ownload Miley and mandy show?

She needs to go to jail, it’s one hell of a wakeup call that she so desperately needs.

• picstoburn

do you guys know where to get M.i.ley and m.andy videos???

• ammanda

mileys future.
    end of story

• ammanda

couldnt agreee more.

• A

what makes me feel bad is that people actually put this out in public. even the people who don’t deserve respect and privacy should have at least a little. and people wonder why the world has gone mad.

I feel bad :(

• A

Just because someone commits a non-violent crime does not mean they shouldn’t go to jail. People that get DUIs should get jail time. Just because when she was driving drunk/high and only ran into a tree doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be punished. The point is she COULD have hurt or killed herself or someone else. Or should we just stop taking people who get multiple DUIs to jail to realize what they could have done and just wait around until their crime actually DOES become violent? She needs jail time and to go to rehab. It’s the only way she has a shot at getting better because of she has shit for parents. DUIs are serious even when they aren’t violent.

• austin19

stupid b i t c h why the hell are you crying? it’s your damn fault , you thought your little celebrity status could get you away from the law? get off your cocaine cloud & wake the f u c k up .

• hello,mynamestruth

There is no need for this to be on youtube. It’d kind of disturbing.

But, I like Lindsay, and I hope she pulls it together. She’s actually a talented girl. Maybe this will be an eye opener for her.

I hope.

How is her schedule any more important than every other person in her alcohol classes? Does she think no one else works? Hell, most people work more in a week than she does in a day. She should have had plenty of time to make it to her classes. Bull shit, Lindsay. The jail time and rehab will mean nothing in the long run if she doesn’t realize that she does in fact have a problem! She is in such denial it’s unbelievable. She can’t change unless she realizes she needs to and wants to.

I’m probably naive, but how can anyone believe anything an actress says??

Blah, blah, she’s a bad actress you say, blah, blah. Those were CHARACTERS YOU DIDN’T LIKE. Even if you still disagree let’s still pretend she’s a great actress.

How do you believe those tears in court??

And how the fuck does this get videotaped and published, how come we don’t get other celeb court proceedings??

• aaliyahnoelle

as much as i feel for her…she NEEDS this. this is going to help her realize that she is so much better than what she is now. she’ll learn from it and become a better person and actress because of it.

in the end the 90 days is gonna make her stronger. she’ll have a story to tell, people will no longer look at her as a joke but as someone who worked their ass off to become a better person overall

lindsay you’ll get through it.

I find that unsettling, too. It’s like a radar is going off inside me, but I have no idea what type of radar or where . . .

• Chanel13_

ROFL!

well, I AM sad for her and everything but its the only way she’s going to learn something and hopefully she will be again the shining girl she was years ago.

Awe this made me feel really bad for her /:

This is so sad….hope this experience make her think about the help she needs to improve her life…

im really sad…

• Sad

this is really sad. i hope she’s okay when she gets out.

• WildxoChildxo

well you can get the link of the video and go to savevid.com it worls for me ;)

• Maddie988

lol i didnt watch the whole video i just skipped to the part where shes ” crying and begging ” lol but after seeing that I do feel bad for her hope she gets better she wasnt a bad actress and people liked her hope she gets back on the right track

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

This is really unfortunate. She is a beautiful & very successful girl who is throwing her life & career away. She’s a grown woman & can do what she wants but the things she is doing is killing her. I love Lindsay but her shes not making the most mature decisions. Everyone seems to feel bad for her but dont, She needs this really bad. Maybe this will actually be a wake up call & she’ll get her life back on track. Anyone one else wouldve been in jail already but just because its her she’s JUST getting sentenced. Without this she’ll be the next one on the news who is found dead due to an overdose. Its sad that her life has come to this. She’s still young, she should make the change while she still can. I wish her the best of luck ! <3

• Sweetdisposition?

Though luck.
    Deal with it.

• monster

Why do people feel bad for her? She did all of this to herself. She put her life and the lives of others in danger for selfish and stupid reasons. Then she violated probation…the girl did everything herself.

she deserves it. she doesnt get off easy because she is a celebrity. you break the law, you do the time, its that simple, something lindesy failed to understand

• Nobody Does It Better xx

I dont feel bad for her.
    She had it coming. And she should’ve thought the consequences of her actions before all the sh’it she did.

I STILL LOVE HER!
    Poor babygirl :(((

• The Sound of Inevitability

Nah, don’t worry about it. Getting full wood around the 5 minute mark, now THAT would be bad. …. … I’m so sorry…

YOu don’t even really know Lindsay, you have every right to not feel sorry for her. She’s a stranger whose work you’ve seen. That’s all. You don’t need to feel something for her.

• bluesfan3410

Is it bad that I don’t feel sorry for her?

• ClaireBear

bluesfan3410 said:
    Is it bad that I don’t feel sorry for her?
    _______________________________________________

nope. I’m sorry, but Lindsay is a joke. It’s so hard for me to watch like the parent trap and think about how she is now. It’s horrible.

lovethewayoulie said:

Lindsay is just a person who went down the wrong road… shes not hurting people, only herself and i think she needs a little support. I hope she finds her way again and gets back on the tracks because she can be great when she sets her mind to it.

she’s not hurting other people ?!! excuse me but when you drive under the influence there is a high high chance that you will KILL someone. she could’ve killed a child or a pregnant woman because she was irresponsible. she deserves more than a mere 90 days in prison.

• lovethewayoulie

Can I get an amen?

• -JulieSmile-

I kinda feel bad, But really she needs jail time. because maybe it can get her life back on track.

• Drizzy

Love her… But she needs this.

• Mel

YOU TIGHTTTTT.
    tht sucksss.

i dont agree with this being posted on the internet, its really not fair. poor girl.

• _liesyoutold

I feel so sorry for her. :(
    but this is for her own good.

i’m sorry but for the whole time, I was just thinking…what work? she’s gotta get her shit together.

poor lindsay :(

Joe Jonas I love you ?

• Eli

poor lindsay :(

• MaryMary

JesziV. said:
    Miley in a few years if she keeps her scandalous shit up.
    ____________________________

I agree!

Nice job, Dina. Look what you’ve done.

• picstoburn

aww /: this is so sad.

• RonnieDaniloveslautner

I feel bad for her ’cause I watched her grow up and now seeing her go to jail is surreal.
    I have a feeling this is just going to hurt her.
    By schedule she probably means trying to get a job, auditions or helping out.
    Miley isn’t going to be like that no person lives the same life. She’s trying to grow up and that’s it stop planning out her future.

Um….Um…Um…
    I don’t feel bad for her :(
    Its weird

• NeverShoutNeverrr

aw :(:(
    but this is good for her.
    it can do her good.

• dilemma

well,I hope she learns something after those 90 days :/ she used to be amazing

• oneofakindxo

that was actually really sad. :[

Don’t feel bad for her, look at this!!

Her whole speech was FAKE!

you losers have no say in her life…..its not urs..so for u to sit there behind a screen and say shit abt her..is wrong…everyone makes mistakes…and i feel bad for her..i dont see anyone else sitting there and critzizng your fkin decisions..so all u no life losers best stfu. I hope she finds her way bak and i hope miley doesnt land in this position..cuz no one deserves to be treated like this.

• Moonbeam

Don’t feel to bad because she had it coming.
    They warned her a zillion times that she has to follow the requirements. Still she kept on breaking the rules. How many last warnings does she need.

• Hilary

This will teach her something. I hope.

3 months in jail and 90 days in rehab will help her with her problems.

• oneofakindxo
  • harrypotterbitches

oh my god this is so sad. I hope she gets better :(

• Whitney