Lindsay Lohan JAIL SENTENCE 90 DAYS

lindsay-jail

Lindsay Lohan has been sentenced to 90 days in jail for violating her probation in her DUI case, along with a 90-day inpatient rehab program, according to TMZ. Lindsay violated probation by failing to attend her alcohol educations classes.

The judge said that there was a pattern of violations since Lindsay was placed on probation in 2007 following her plea bargain in her DUI case. Lindsay said: ‘I did the best I could.‘ and started crying. Do YOU think she deserves jail time?

You can watch the former Disney star bound for jail LIVE @ TMZ.

Around the web
  • addictedtooceanup

It’s cause she’s not going to jail for DUI, but going to jail for violating her probation. That gives you less time. She’s actually being treated like the rest of us.

• illimitablejoy

Yes she deserves the jail time. She has to learn she’s not above the law. And can’t do whatever the hell she wants, like DRIVE DRUNK.

• xHisGirlFriday

I was watching The Parent Trap the other day and felt a twinge of sadness knowing her life has come to this.

• Paulette

It’s sad how her life has been…..she used to be my favorite teen star and look at her now..Hope she learns her lesson

This makes my heart happy.

• picstoburn

weird oceanup never really post stuff like this.but yeah jail would be good for her /: sigh she had so much potential.

• peace love sex

She deserves it! Every celebrity thinks they are above the law! SO she thought she could get away with it? WRONG. I’m surprised they gave her 30 days. For a DUI a NORMAL person would get about minimum 1 year. She’s lucky.

• Joey

I think it’s for the best. She’s out of line right now and to spend some time in jail is probably the best thing that could’ve happened to her. She needs help and should’ve gotten it earlier.

• sess nugget

She was my idol :(

• dilemma

I really feel sorry for her but I do think that she deserve it .I hope she get her life back on track again.

I feel bad for her. =/
    She used to be my idol.

• Eminemgirl

Same here :/ i watched the court vid and she was so devastated. Hopefully jail and rehab will help her get back on track

• emma13

omg wow. ugh its so sad that she screwed herself up. i mean she was such a fantastic actor. i loved her in every movie she was in. damn. she had potential to be one of the most successful actors but then she had to mess herself up. smh. everything went downhill for her after she starred in herbie fully loaded.

Hope it will help her she was such a talented actress :'(

• -Jenii

I rlly hope she gets her life back on track so maybe jail would do some good 4 her.

• oneofakindxo

she’s such a mess :/ i miss the old her

• sess nugget

I’ll come and get it, Zac.

• PrettyYoungThing

Bye, bye Lindsay.

I do admit though the video of her crying in court today when speaking in front of the judge did break my heart a little..

• jkdsjglksj

i feel like this is a look into miley or demis future. since demis known to party hard with her emo friends….

• PrettyYoungThing

She’s not going to jail as of this second though. She’ll have to surrender herself in court on July 20.

2 weeks. We’ll see what happens leading up to that point.

• picstoburn

PYT i haven’t seen you on oceanup in a while. hi :D

• Cheapbracelets.

She used to be so pretty.

She’s incredibly talented and it’s stupid how she’s throwing her life away.

I hope she gets her shit together.

• bluesfan3410

Finally. I don’t feel bad for her at all.

• PrettyYoungThing

picstoburn said:
    PYT i haven’t seen you on oceanup in a while. hi :D

HEYYY :] How are youuuu.
    My internship has kept me busy :[ But in the end, I couldn’t stay away from OU lol.

Love your icon btw!

• Sexy_Thang

Sad. She had so much potential and
    she screwed it all up:/

• mrsdestinyhope

People that are saying she deserves this NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP! If u know this girl like her FANS do, you would know this girl has had WAY too much happen in her life! No body deserves the life Lindsay is Living right now! The girl went through a rough patch of her life so just leave her alone!

• LISA

OH BOO FUCKING HOO! SHES BEING TREATED LIKE AN EVERYDAY JANE. SHE DESERVES TO BE IN JAIL FOR LIFE! AND ITS DISGUSTING WHAT EVERYONE ON HERE IS SAYING! ” OH, I FEEL BAD FOR HER”…. DO YOU REALLY!? WATCH YOUR LOVED ONES DIE BY GETTING RUN OVER OR HIT BY A CAR! ITS PEOPLE LIKE HER THAT HAVE THIS WORLD ALL FUCKED UP! WHAT HAPPENED TO SELF CONTROL! IF YOU DONT HAVE IT THEN DONT FUCKING DRINK!!!!

• LIndsay Lohan 1986-2010

ugh just commit suicide already so that we don’t have to deal with her pathetic ass anymore!

• aaliyahnoelle

she needs to pay the consequences of her actions and learn that she is not immune to punishment just because she is a celebrity.

so many people think that they can get off and often do get off because of their hollywood status. if she were a common everyday citizen working a 9-5 then this wouldnt be an issue.

she needs to go to jail and learn her lesson. maybe this is the downfall she needs to get her life back on track because she needs something.

I think she will be out like in 3 days!like evry other star!

• SunLight Princess

GOOD. I hope she learns this time.. She gets away with things way too easily..

• sophieee

Ugh she’s such a fail.
    i hate her.

• stay gold

She needs this wake up call, and time away from those enablers, aka her parents.
    Hope she can get clean!

• stay gold

Hope she can get clean!

i have no idea how she turned this way in to soooo much trouble maby jail can her back on the right track i dont know everytime shes in trouble she gets out but this jaill time will be GOOD for her so she can learn and be a better drug achohal watever else FREE PERSON!!!!! BTW( love that picture of her crying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

i feel bad for her but i guess she needs it

FUCK YOU FUCKING HATERS!
    YOU GUYS PISS ME OFF SOO FUCKIN MUCH!
    CAUSE WHEN YOU GUYS ARE ON OCEAN UP YOU GUYS PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE YOU GUYS ARE NOTT AND JUST TALK BS ABOUT CELEBS!
    WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS TELL THEM IF YOU HAD THEM FACE TO FACE?
    I HOPE LINDSEY GETS BETTER!
    AND TAKE REHAB SERIOUS THIS TIME!
    I LOVE LINDSEY AND WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT HER!

• tiffany

i think serisouly she need to have jail time wat she did she have to faced the consuquense

• Nate

The Rehab sentence is highly suspect. Isn’t that exactly what Lindsay’s father requested the courts to order. It’s totally pathetic that the courts took his advice. (Twos weeks jail time and she’ll be out and fine)

her birthday was 2/7 :( she doesn’t deserve it :(

• rosemary

i see miley’s future….cuz lindsay’s parents didn’t really parent her they let her do what she wanted like date older boys they wanted to be cool parents….just like billy & tish…..

no fucking no

• ClaireBear

I definitely think she needs to go to jail. Money can’t get you out of everything. Lindsay needs it, its probably a good thing for her actually

I figure Lindsey will be in for about 30 days since everyone knows the Sherrif is releasing non-violent offenders early. Maybe this will help her wake up and turn her life around, because I don’t think she ever thought she would do any actual jail time.

• oumama

i’m not a fan of her but it really made me sad i mean i wish that the jail is going to be a positive life chaging for her
    i’m sorry if my english is bad it’s just that i’m Moroccan so sorry

• sarah

this really did make me sad, after all shes human. n 90 days sounds pretty harsh. but at least she can learn from her mistakes now. and this is a really good message for the rest of the celebrities who think they can get away with everything.

• liam

poor girl she honestly doesnt desserve this, a trainwreck as she is, if she wants to screw up it should be her choice

there are people in the world who really should be in jail and are left on the streets.. so unfair i feel like shes being picked on just because shes famous

but hopefully this jail sentence will make her snap out of it and come back to being healthy

• Caitylinrox

Ya know i feel bad for her its a bad addiction she needs to get her life on track because she used to be a talented girl and its sad that she has to deal with this. rehab is the thing that was gonna help her and when she didnt get it she got jail instead. hopefully being in jail will make he see that her life has really been messed up.

• Caitylinrox

FUCK YOU FUCKING HATERS!
    YOU GUYS PISS ME OFF SOO FUCKIN MUCH!
    WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS TELL THEM IF YOU HAD THEM FACE TO FACE?
    I HOPE LINDSEY GETS BETTER!
    AND TAKE REHAB SERIOUS THIS TIME!
    I LOVE LINDSEY AND WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT HER!

dude look at our comments we all want whats best for lindsey i think we all miss that the parent trap, herby fully loaded, confessions of a teenage drama queen, mean girls lindsey lohan. none of us r saying she deserves it shes crazy and stupid we want this to help her so dont yell at us. and btw saying bad words doesnt make u sound more educated, older, or cooler. and thats for everyone on oceanup, using those doesnt make u sound cool it makes u sound mean actually and like u dont know other words to say. sorry.

i feel bad for her but i think she needs it. maybe this will be the first step to getting her life back on track.

• Koolio

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JustxLee

In a way im really sorry for her cause yeah she just need help and i dont think the Jail help her! she need rehab again and not this shit!
    I swaer she try to kill herself o.O x’D
    Actually she’s ‘cool’ but look at her she looks not really ‘fresh’ and take like non stop drugs
    but thats only cause she had a lot and now nothing more and nobody.
    Im sorry for her.

• oneofakindxo
  • monster

That better not happen. She was sentenced for 90 days in jail and then 90 days in rehab. That’s fair enough, tbh.

________

i think so too. i wish her parents would get it too, if they haven’t already. i feel like they make everything even worse.

• lisa

• Paulette

LISA said:

———————

Calm down bro.

• -JulieSmile-

She needs to get her life back on track and maybe jail might help..
    so i guess i say yes she needs it.

Seriously why do they make a live about it its just cruel. The girl has issues but they just humiliate her doing this. Seriously what humanity had turned into? She did bad things but doing this is just wrong.

its for the best

• juicy

she’s a psycho.

• juicy

she’s a psycho.

i actually feel really bad for her :( i hope she doesnt do anything drastic..

• juicy

she’s a psycho.

• Vic_2763

FREE LINDSAY! FREE LINDSAY! FREE LINDSAY! FREE LINDSAY! FREE LINDSAY! FREE LINDSAY! FREE LINDSAY! FREE LINDSAY!

• SelenaHighQuality

I feel bad for her :/ same time it made me laugh *the picture lol

• picstoburn

====
    u mad?

• -JulieSmile-

picstoburn said:

====
    u mad?
    ————————————-
    Haha yeah it looks like someone is mad..

• briannabieber

I LOVE HER D;

• picstoburn

haha weird im on a Lohan post and family guy is just talking about her.

u do know that the whole drunk driving thing is old right?…. shes gong to jail cuz she didnt show up to her alcohol education classes idiot

She’s getting exactly what she deserves…stupid cokewhore.

• picstoburn

PrettyYoungThing
    Jul 6, 2010 @ 04:01 pm
    PrettyYoungThing said:

picstoburn said:
    PYT i haven’t seen you on oceanup in a while. hi :D

HEYYY :] How are youuuu.

Love your icon btw!
    i’m great :D you?? lol this site is addicted. and thanks :)

• Moonbeam

Maybe they can make a reality show.
    I’m a celeb convict, get me out of here.

Then we can vote whether she has to stay another week or is released.

Same.

• PrettyYoungThing

i’m great :D you?? lol this site is addicted. and thanks :)

I just bought Miley’s album today actually. That’s how I got reminded of OU. It got #3 on the charts so I thought I’d do my part as a fan and help her out even though I only like a couple songs on the album :] How’s your summer been going so far?

• PrettyYoungThing

Moonbeam said:
    Maybe they can make a reality show.
    I’m a celeb convict, get me out of here.

Then we can vote whether she has to stay another week or is released.

I laughed though I probably shouldn’t have.. :]

• picstoburn

PrettyYoungThing
    Jul 6, 2010 @ 04:06 pm
    PrettyYoungThing said:

i’m great :D you?? lol this site is addicted. and thanks :)

lucky :D i need to buy her cd asap. but it’s been pretty boring it’s way too hot outsides.yours?

• itsmeagain

it pains me to death that people think that this where MILEY will end up few years from now. Seriously , Lindsay was a troubled Teenager, and half of her troubles are to blame on her NO GOOD, NON CARING DADDY Michale Lohan!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

thank god.
    this might finally do her some good.
    hopefully after 90 days she’s back to normal.

• HeyYouOkayNot

poor girl but she really needs this

• HeyYouOkayNot

I pray to god Miley don’t be like this in a few years !

• PrettyYoungThing

Meh. Been working, but I’m leaving for LA tomorrow. Hoping to catch (maybe, hopefully, but not likely) a celeb sighting while I’m there for the week.

And you’re right, its sooooooo hot outside. :[ I got a sunburn for the first time a couple days ago. Sad.

• Sweetdisposition?

Lol bye bitch. ;P
    But seriously the jugde was fierce, she was having none of Lindsay’s bs.

• hottiegirl

she did to herself , why going to wrong ways
    she got money , beauty and fame , if she didnt do all that shit ( drugs… etc) she would be such great actress with big name but ………… she desreve it

• Caitylinrox

hottiegirl said:

If any disney kid will end up like lindsay its Demi. Miley has an very close knit family nd doesn’t do anything too crazy.
    —————
    really and how do u know that demi seems nice , and she ‘s between, she is not too crazy like miley or dead like selena & she can sing very good
    i think both miley and demi should be carfull i mean britney and lindsay r the best examples for them to not fall but for selena iam sure about that girl she is hopless case she is going to be virgin for nxt 10 years loool

oh and im sorry when did it become a bad thing to stay pure? and btw demi is the most talented girl on disney and her and victoria justice r the best out of all the kids stars. demi is too smart to turn into this. i think we’ve all seen what miley wnats to b and its looking like brittany all over. whats demi done? hang out with her friends at a party? how many of u have never gone to a party with friends on a holiday? gosh some ppl just want there idol to be the best and make up crap about other ppl to make them look worse

• picstoburn

PrettyYoungThing
    Jul 6, 2010 @ 04:10 pm
    PrettyYoungThing said:

lol that’s coool. i got sunburn all over my back last week :p

• monster

lmfao.

• Paulette

i heard all of this was like 7 hours o__0

• monster

Lol bye bitch. ;P
    But seriously the jugde was fierce, she was having none of Lindsay’s bs.

_______

mte. i’m so sick of people thinking celebrities are above the law. FUCK OFF AND DIAF

• HeyYouOkayNot

My summer is boring
    I wanna cry :,(

• girl crush mileyyyyy

oh, lindsey..

• monster

My summer is boring
    I wanna cry :,(

_______

smoke a bowwwwwl

she did the crime now she has to pay the time, its her fault. She so cant cry over what she did.

• hottiegirl

—————

• Sweetdisposition?

monster said:

Lol bye bitch. ;P
    But seriously the jugde was fierce, she was having none of Lindsay’s bs.

_______

Agreed. She had it coming and hopefully this will help her sort out her life.

• monster

Agreed. She had it coming and hopefully this will help her sort out her life.

________

i just hope she has to do the full sentence and they won’t pull the Paris Hilton shit and say “oh the jail wuz full Sry lol~”

• Paulette

The paparazzi are going to be all over the jail. They are going to have to really amp up the prisoners to make the jail look good . . . she’s going to end up walking again because one person would be making everyone else have a party.

• Sweetdisposition?

monster said:

Agreed. She had it coming and hopefully this will help her sort out her life.

________

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

…. -_-
    She needs help maybe this will give her a smack in the damn face.

trashy slut.

wow, she had such a great carreer back in the days… ppl would kill for the oppertunitys she had for her ! i think its sad how she isn’t even gratefull about the stuff that she had in the past and throwed it all away … so yeah she deserves it in fact 90 days isn’t evenn long enough !!

• picstoburn
  • JustxLeex

I swaer she try to kill herself o.O x’D
    but thats only cause she had a lot and now nothing more and nobody.
    Im sorry for her.