Nick ‘Prince Charming’ Signs Miles To Go

nick-charming-94

Via @NoraCyrus. From Susanne: My friend and I met Nick Jonas yesterday in London at the Queen’s Theatre. He was so nice and signed my phone. It was one of the best days of my live, even though he just spent 5 minutes with us!

Thx Caroline for more pix!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Damn he’s sexy.
    I doubt he noticed what he was signing.

• ForeverandAlwayss

i forgot my formspring password. :P
    who here has a twitter? x]

ForeverandAlwayss said:

i forgot my formspring password. :P
    who here has a twitter? x]
    _____
    MEE.. lol I started having one
    im @XxJenii on twiitter.. wats ur twitter

• INeedAHero

Lol. Wonder what his reaction was.. He looks great too.

Cambio just totally threw Nick under the bus:

The plan was for him to leave later this week so he could begin preparing and touring with his brothers, but the tour has now been pushed back to accommodate for his love of the theater.

This basically says the tour was postponed because Nick wanted to stay on in Les Miz.
    ___________________
    I really hope Cambio was wrong or Nick will get a lot of crap.

Ironic…

He probably wondered why they make him sign this Prince Charming book…

IRONIC

I’m gonna love this post.

LOl

im pretty sure he read that chapter.

Obviously he read it, that’s where Before the Storm came from.

lolz! :D

he is prince faggot

Anyone know where I can read Miles To Go online??

Amazing post for an amazing young guy.

• tori

how much you wanna bet that he didnt even notice what he was signing ? i mean, come on, look how many people are there

He was probably thinking something along the lines of … “shoot me now!”

AWKWARD!!!

• -Jenii

lol… someone should have filmed his reaction

Oh The Irony!

• ForeverandAlwayss

BAMMNNN. :P

Creative fan for thinking of grabbing that for him to sign!

• JonasXCandy2.0

lol.
    Btw I’m back on OU!! :DD
    My account xJonasXCandyx got banned.Thanks to OU -_-

• WakaWakaEhEh

Aww, that’s cute.

• lovelyy

I don’t think he knew what he was signing.

• lovelyy

Dreamer X33 said:

Formspring? http://formspring.me/jacquelineluve
    _______
    Mines is http://www.formspring.me/LiveeLaughLuv :)..

Look at this !!

Samantha didnt knew that nick & mile were not together,while nick & her were working together for 3 weeks!
    maybe nick & miley met in london, when she was there, after her declaration about full circle in lisbonaa
    Hmmm. That is a possibility …. You never know with Niley.

fuck off selena! W MILEY!!!

• Aussie JONAS!

awwwwwww! nick has the famous jonas side burns, if you read this plzzz dont shave them off

• Leena

awww, that’s cute(:

• Maya :)

Oh, this is way hilarious people. Seriously.

One thing, he surely noticed what he was signing, he isn’t BLIND!

Two, he probably could CARE LESS about that stupid book chapter. Miley wrote her thoughts and published them, he wrote his thoughts on it and sang them. They both have built their OWN bridges (s-e-p-a-r-a-t-e-d bridges) and got the f*ck over it.

And if by any means they get back together, one more f*cking time, and all the Niley tweeinies go pissing their pants out of joy… I might end up in a mental institution. Thank YOU very much.

PS- Nick is hot. Nick is waaay TOO HOT for Miley. he shoudl be dating me. lmfao, jk. Though, I’d love it if he would date me xD

haha i think that he saw because that girl openeed the book there especially for him so i think he noticed anyway.. NILEY

hello,mynamestruth said:

AHH, here comes the Niley fans.

People, Niley isn’t going to happen, get over it. (:

FUCK YOU?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA, JAYLOR IS NOT NILEY , PEOPLE NEED STFU!
    NICK LOVED SELENA LIKE HE LOVED\LOVE MILEY? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    U THINK MAKE IT RIGHT IS FOR WHO? WAIT , I TELL YOU , IT’S FOR M-I-L-E-Y , AND NOW HATERS , STFU , GO DIE ,
    “NICK IS MINE” HHAHA, WHEN U’LL DATE HIM? IN YOUR DREAMS ? SO GO CRY TO YOUR MOMMY BITCH AND GO DREAM!
    NILEY IS DEAD? WE’LL SEE! BUT WAIT , SCARS BY MILEY? IS FOR WHO? WAIT I TELL YOU , N-I-C-K , AN TAKE EM ALONG? N-I-C-K.
    AND STAY? N-I-C-K , MILEY COULD GIVE TO THAT SONG ANOTHER TITLE, BUT NO , SHE CALLED STAY LIKE NICK. IS AN ANSWER TO HIS SONG , IF THAT SONG WAS 4 LIAM , WHY SHE WOULD CALL STAY? THINK GUYS, JUST THINK.
    & PERMANENT D-E-C-E-M-B-E-R? I NEED TALK ABOUT IT? I DON’T THINK SO.
    NILEY IS DEAD? GO TO THE DOCTOR BITCH.
    I FEEL SORRY FOR LIAM AND SELENA, SELENA WANT NICK BACK LIKE ALWAYS. AND LIAM? HE NEEDS MILEY TO BE FAMOUS. IF HE WASN’T MILEY BF , YOU THINK HE HAD THE REPUTACION HE HAVE NOW? NO, HE DIDN’T WORK SO GOOD AT THE LAST SONG, BUT HE’S MILEY BF , SO OF COURSE HE’LL BE FAMOUS , LIKE JUSTIN G WAS, SINCE HE AND MILEY DATED HE HAD A LOT OF WORKS , BUT THEN (;
    LIAM IS THE SAME THING ,
    MILEY LOOK HAPPY WITH HIM? NO, THE MOST OF THE TIMES NO RIGHT? SO STFU ,

AND NOW , BYE , AND CRY BITCHIES.

#BTSlive means niley , niley means true love,true love means forever,forever means not over,not over means future. future means HOPE.-NILEY!
    (;
    NOT OVER.

• milestogo

i love Niley,
    but reality’s now Liam,
    and possibly Nickole ?
    but no matter what —
    i love you Nichole Anderson, Nick Jonas, and Miley Cyrus.

DANG! i hate niley and all but STFU! u nevr knw if they will get back together or not. U DONT KNW THEM AND UR NOT PSYCHIC! sorry but i think cap locks are AWESOME! i personally think they are OK together

• Hilary

Thats so embarrassing

• memiAndniley

livindalife said:
    Nop, Niley stans doesnt like niley bcz they are the perfect couple, but bcz they shared a true love story, bcz they wrote thousands of songs for each others and bcz they can’t forget each other. They try, but they can’t.
    Exactly. They dated such a long time ago, but the fact Miley did that Full Circle thing quite recently still shows they care. I think it’s cute.

————————-

Look at this !!

—————————
    Wait who was tweeting to samntha??

• harrypotterbitches

lol ikr? I also like Kevin James because of King of Queens :)

SAME. I love Kevin James, and I love Kings of Queens, haha. Amazing show.
    Kevin James is sooo funny. He had his own little special on Comedy central called ‘sweat the small stuff’ and he was hilarious, you should look it up on youtube if its on there, or wait till it comes on t.v again :)
    thanks! imma look it up ;D

• harrypotterbitches

lol ikr? I also like Kevin James because of King of Queens :)

SAME. I love Kevin James, and I love Kings of Queens, haha. Amazing show.
    thanks! imma look it up ;D

• harrypotterbitches

lol ikr? I also like Kevin James because of King of Queens :)

SAME. I love Kevin James, and I love Kings of Queens, haha. Amazing show.
    thanks! imma look it up ;D

• harrypotterbitches

lol ikr? I also like Kevin James because of King of Queens :)

SAME. I love Kevin James, and I love Kings of Queens, haha. Amazing show.
    thanks! imma look it up ;D

• harrypotterbitches

ughh! crap sorry for the mutiple post guys :)

• Moonbeam

I don’t think Miley changes lyrics to h.ate on Nick. It’s not like she expects Nick to watch all of her concerts anyway.
    Miley doesn’t hate Nick, she hates Niley.

Just because she’s with Liam doesn’t mean she doesn’t care about Nick. And why the hell would she want to “stir up shit”? What good would that even DO? And I’m pretty sure Liam isn’t the only thing her world revolves upon. She has fans. Family. Friends. And a million dollar career. She has plenty things in her life she loves and cares about.
    _________

If she really cared about Nick then why does she act like a total bitch to him. Like the whole 7 Things lyric change ordeal.
    IMO I think Niley should stay broken up. There is too much drama surrounding them.

harrypotterbitches said:

Niley happened when they were around 14 or 15. Its pretty rare to actually stay with someone you dated when you were that young. JS
    I know in the most cases is like that
    but I know it can happen too
    My cousin is still girlfriend with her boyfriend since she was 14 now she’s 18 and still
    yeah thats true. But I think that most people want them together just because their famous and dated ya know?
    yeah :P if they are meant together time will say and theres nothing we can do since is their lives

• emma13

off topic but has anyone seen grownups yet? im thinking about going to see it this weekend or something.
    I saw it. I thought it was good:)
    you did? everyone i know didnt like it that much. and do you know who stars in it? i heard that adam sandler was gonna be in it.
    yeah. its Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, Kevin James, David Spade, and Rob Schneide
    omg chris rock is in it. wow now im definitly gonna go see it. hes hilarious.
    lol ikr? I also like Kevin James because of King of Queens :)
    oh i dont really know so much about that show so idk, lol.

Niley fans just need to let go.

• Moonbeam

Miley doesn’t h.ate Nick, she h.ates Niley.

• oneofakindxo

_________

If she really cared about Nick then why does she act like a total bitch to him.
    _____

because she still cares about him, lol. Defense mechanisms, my friend, learn it.

Btw, Miley said in Full Circle “I don’t wanna hear your people interfere, hell what do they know” and “just put your pride aside and give a little”. Whatever’s going on with them probably has to do with the Jonas camp/Papa J.

he reluctantly signed that…

• LaLaLaLand

lovelyy said:
    Why do you guys hate niley so much?
    I’m by no mean a niley shipper but i’m
    just wondering everyone seems to hate the idea
    of anything niley related.

Thank you!! I have NO idea why they Niley so much, i very much love Miam but as soon as i read this i went awww cuz it was adorable, but here’s a suggestion most Niley haters hate Niley cuz they want Nick to themselves!! (Nick fans)

• Moonbeam

She changes the l.yrics to send a me.ssage to her fans, especially the cr.azy obsessed ones. :)
    Miley doesn’t h.ate Nick, she h.ates Niley.

• livindalife

I agree. It IS alot of drama. But here is something kind of hard to grasp that most people don’t understand. Miley and Nick dated when they were 14. The fact that she STILL changes lyrics about him shows Nick still crosses her mind every now and then. If Miley was TRULY over him, she would respect what they had and act mature about it. I’m not saying she still LOVES him, because nobody knows. All I’m saying is that she still acknowledges him as a person, and that means the flame isn’t completely out.

-Jenii said:
    ————————-

Look at this !!

_________
    Who is this Samantha person?
    ______________________________

@foxygirl1 & @samanthabarks

• Diamondback

Corny.

• Moonbeam

I don’t think Miley changes l.yrics to h.ate on Nick. It’s not like she expects Nick to watch all of her concerts anyway.
    She changes the l.yrics to send a me.ssage to her fans, es.peci.ally the cr.azy obsessed ones. :)
    Miley doesn’t h.ate Nick, she h.ates Niley.

If you really think about it, Niley is no different than a regular high school couple. It’s just that they are famous. But really they are not that special.

• Moonbeam

I don’t think Miley changes lyrics to hate on Nick. It’s not like she expects Nick to watch all of her concerts anyway.
    S.h.e c.h.a.n.g.e.s the l.y.r.i.c.s to s.e.n.d a m.e.s.s.a.g.e to her fans, e.s.p.e.c.i.a.l.l.y the c.r.a.z.y o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d ones. :)
    Miley doesn’t h.a.t.e Ni.ck, she h.a.t.e.s Niley.

Jul 6, 2010 @ 03:32 pm
    harrypotterbitches said:
    I know in the most cases is like that
    but I know it can happen too

_______________

I just want JB to fire Papa J already. =\

• HeyYouOkayNot

he reluctantly signed that…
    How do you know?

_______

Stay in school.

livindalife said:

—————
    I just want JB to fire Papa J already.
    Everyone wants that belive me
    nothing would make me more happier ahhaha.P

• Living4Lovato

I haven’t been on here in FOREVER!

• LaLaLaLand

ivindalife said:

I just want JB to fire Papa J already. =\

Hold on…. am i missing a whole point r u guys saying it was their dad that messed up NIley =/

• SelenaHighQuality

That must have been akward for him…

-Jenii said:
    ————————-

Look at this !!

_________
    Who is this Samantha person?
    ______________________________

@foxygirl1 & @samanthabarks
    _____
    No.. like who is she exactly. Is she a friend of Nick & Miley?

_______

Stay in school.
    ___
    PONED :P

• Moonbeam

I don’t believe for a second Miley changes lyrics to hate on Nick. It’s not like Nick watches all of her performances anyway. She changes the lyrics to send a message to her fans, especially the crazy obsessive ones. :)
    Miley doesn’t hate Nick, she hates Niley.

• Moonbeam

I don’t believe for a second Miley changes lyrics to hate on Nick. It’s not like Nick watches all of her performances anyway. She changes the lyrics to send a message to her fans, especially the crazy obsessed ones. :)
    Miley doesn’t hate Nick, she hates Niley.

—————-
    regular high school couples dont continue to write cd after cd of songs about each other while the world watches, they are NOTHING like a regular high school couple

• Moonbeam

I don’t believe for a second Miley changes lyrics to hate on Nick. It’s not like Nick watches all of her performances anyway. She changes the lyrics to send a message to her fans, especially the crazy ones. :)
    Miley doesn’t hate Nick, she hates Niley.

• Moonbeam

I don’t believe for a second Miley changes lyrics to hate on Nick. It’s not like Nick watches all of her concerts anyway
    Miley doesn’t hate Nick, she hates Niley.

• Moonbeam

Miley doesn’t hate Nick, she hates Niley.

• Moonbeam

I don’t believe Miley changes lyrics to hate on Nick. It’s not like she expects Nick to watch all of her concerts anyway.
    Miley doesn’t hate Nick, she hates Niley.

————————-

Look at this !!

_________
    Who is this Samantha person?

• NILEY LIVES

livindalife said:

————————-

Look at this !!

Awww first Nick nearly cries during Turn right in his live chat because of her, now this. IDC I’m a niley shipper, deal with it, bitches.

• Aryanna

Great. :D

Nick obviously looked at the page he was signing. And he and Miley ARE friends (maybe not as close as they used to be..), but i’m sure he’s heard all about Miles to Go. But that doesn’t mean much. He signed it. I thought it was cute(: I support Niley all the way! Don’t understand why people hate them together so much….?
    —————
    only a mean bitter person could hate niley together there are still tons of fans out there

Got it =)

People. Niley is LONG GONE. 4 freaking years. geez.

MEE.. lol I started having one
    im @XxJenii on twiitter.. wats ur twitter

MEE TOO, Ive been having one though, just that i dont use it much. lol but anyway http://twitter.com/jackiiex3 (:

I think that’s so cute.., but I doubt he knew he was signing it because there are A LOT of fans there….., but who knows maybe he did know what he was signing… (:

• hello,mynamestruth

AHH, here comes the Niley fans.

People, Niley isn’t going to happen, get over it. (:

I have this girl on twitter, and she says that he briefly looked at it and seemed choked !

It’s not that big of a deal. It’s not like he was going to say “Ew no. I’m not going to sign that”.

• oneofakindxo

spam it anons :D

…oh yeah, and i wonder what nick’s reaction to that was hahaha.

• Katie13

i forgot my formspring password. :P
    who here has a twitter? x]
    _____
    MEE.. lol I started having one
    im @XxJenii on twiitter.. wats ur twitter
    ______
    aha, awesome! mine is @itsmariaclaudia. i’ll follow you right now.

• emma13

• xoxokatie8

The Niley stans will awake from the dead in
    3 2

Nick never pays attention to what he’s signing. Even if he did… does he care? HE WAS FOURTEEN.

LOL. cute. :-D

“I was fourteen”

Haha I love Niley & All but honestly, he couldn’t say no to signing it ;]

___________________________________

DID HE CRY DURING TURN RIGHT? I DIDNT SEE IT
    ______________

ff to 2:50 for turn right: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_tw3YscWPI

Midway through he sounded like he was gonna cry.

HE WAS FOURTEEN!

• lovelyy

Why do you guys hate niley so much?
    I’m by no mean a niley shipper but i’m
    just wondering everyone seems to hate the idea
    of anything niley related.

• lovelyy

Why do you guys hate niley so much?
    I’m by no mean a niley shipper but i’m
    just wondering everyone seems to hate the idea
    of anything niley related.

i’ll follow you too! & p.s i love your icon. (:

AwesoME i followed you already. xD & thanks your is cute to.

i’ll follow you too! & p.s i love your icon. (:

AwesoME i followed you already. xD & thanks your is cute to.

• lovelyy

ughhh sorry didn’t mean to post twice.

Why do you guys hate niley so much?
    I’m by no mean a niley shipper but i’m
    just wondering everyone seems to hate the idea
    of anything niley related.

People let their hate of niley shippers bleed into the relationship itself. Anytime someone says they hate Niley its always “their shippers are so annoying!” None of it has anything to do with the couple itself.

• ForeverandAlwayss

i’ll follow you too! & p.s i love your icon. (:

AwesoME i followed you already. xD & thanks your is cute to.
    yeah, i just saw. thanks! (:

• ohhlalalamiley

I think him sighing the book is cute. <3

What’s going on about his singing?? what/when he was singing ?? pls explain, couse I’m not into topic ;) (sorry for my english)

lovelyy said:

Why do you guys hate niley so much?
    I’m by no mean a niley shipper but i’m
    just wondering everyone seems to hate the idea
    of anything niley related.
    ___________
    Most of us just really hate the Niley Stans, not the couple itself

4 yrs? Where the hell were you last yr? Or even now? They both still are writing songs about each other and she’s still singing songs from breakout and mentioning him, so, over? Doesn’t look like it to me or anyone else with working eyes and ears

Uh and sixteen. That had that thing last year

I wonder if that is the only copy of the book in the world that is signed by Nick [on that chapter]?

• Upinflamesfedup

Cute picture from today. And that book is far more valuable now.

There is nothing wrong with the Jonas Brothers having and standing by their values. Their opinion on gay marriage doesn’t matter. Miley only said something to try and win points with Perez. Didn’t work though.
    —————————————–
    Win points with Perez…lol. 1st thing, it was Ellen, not Perez, if you don’t know your facts, don’t make sh!t up. 2nd, She said she supported Gay marriage on twitter, then got hate mails so she had to shut it down, BEFORE she went on Ellen. RMFE

I think it’s pathetic and sad that this girl can’t say a word, support or like something without people saying she’s doing it just to gain points. She supports gay marriage and apparently if for Perez, i mean Ellen, RMFE, she mentions Justin Bieber prank calling her and people say she only told that story just so she could she could get attention for talking about someone famous….and i’m sure there’s plenty more

Oh, i know, people, let’s play a game, let’s come up with scenarios where people have always said Miley had alterior motives for liking or doing something just because..lol

To you maybe their opinion on Gay marriage don’t matter…but to me it does. I gained tremendous respect for Miley after the way she answered that question on gay marriage, and by the reaction from the audience it looks like they did too lol. Their support or rebuke of it won’t change the fact that they make good music, it’d just make them more human to me, and not this perfect bland robot with no edge to them.

• sophieee

Nick needs a serious GF he’s always just dating everyone but idk…

Nick needs a serious GF he’s always just dating everyone but idk…
    _________

Nick doesn’t need a serious girlfriend. He’s too busy with work. And how do you know he’s “dating everyone”?

$$$$$$

Yeah, I know. At leat they dId fix it. Do you guys think papa j is really supporting this Les Mis thing for Nick? Since the concert ordeal he has not been heard from, no tweets. He didn’t back the boys up, they had to clean up the mess and we have only seen mama j lately with Nick, no papa. Maybe he left to deal with the tour deal, but he was relevant until this happened. Maybe Nick took a stand and said this is what he wants to do. Oh well, I think I have just had much time to let my mind run wild.

I think the cambio person that wrote that story was just given a topic to write about and didn’t have all the facts sorted out. It’s entertainment gossip, not exactly the most fact-checked stories out there. They’re probably not even a fan so had no idea that the phrasing they used could be so controversial.

To screw with a major world tour to extend a stay on the West End by 2 weeks is crazy. I’m glad nick gets to stay longer doing something that he enjoys but I fully believe he is just taking advantage of time made available to him.

I completely agree with you!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/07/theater/07jonas.html. Good article
    Oceanup needs to post this article. It is very good and one of the most positive Jonas articles I have ever read… Thanks for posting that.

I hate people who try to make Niley happen. Back off the guy! It’s not going to happen if you shove a page in his face or start a Twitter account that says “Niley4evr”. It’s nice they got to meet him, but please, give me a break, naming the whole article about the small page he signed on here? ppsshh! :P
    people can do whatever they want and if the girl wanted to do that is her problem
    ——————-
    the girl meant no harm and sadi shes not even a niley fan but more miam but just didnt want him to dsign a pic but do something different and just asked hi to sign that,no harm done!Besides its not like niley fans are trying to hypnotize them into being together

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/07/theater/07jonas.html. Good article
    _______

Email it to them. I would but my email is being stupid and not working.

#1 Do you know WHO the Jonas Brothers are? GOOD! Cause you know who they are BECAUSE that man went into debt and gave up his entire life trying to help them accomplish all they have. No one is perfect. But he’s pretty amazing.
    #2 Yes, Miley has been doing a lot of strange things lately. But it all seems a little erratic and bipolar. Which seems to be covered by Nick in “Olive & the Arrow”…an olive…then an arrow in the back. Which is probably why they are not together. Not because of his father.
    #2 “Turn Right” seems to be a song that means something between Nick & Joe. They have gotten very emotional a few times singing it. It’s about unconditional love. I think its one of the few NOT about Miley.

• mctiqueen

I don’t feel like reading through everything. Would someone be kind enough to give me the readers digest version of the post so I’m caught up? Lol.

I find it hard to believe no one else has ever though of that. Hey do you guys know that someone on twitter wore a jb tour shirt to much music and met miley and she stared at that shirt up and down 5 times

• Adriana

Nick Signs Miles To Go, it is so cute

• Upinflamesfedup

Anonymous, i find it interesting that you pick and decide which song is about Miley due to your dislike towards her lol. Truth is, we don’t know which song is for who, if there’s one song i know for sure that it’s about one of them it’d be 7things. I think when Miles was writing that song, she was definitely thinking about Nick, but i doubt the whole song is about just him though. Oh well

It bothers me when Niley stans do shit like this. Like leave Nick alone. Niley is dead and gone.

———————

amen.

• itsglam

Haha. Cute :)

• itsglam

______

They aren’t friends anymore. They still have a very love/hate relationship. Its like the Eminem song, “love the way you lie”.

____
    LOL. Oh yeahhh.

_____

Lol she would.

• Upinflamesfedup

Let’s face it, JB are boring, they sing really well, have good and loyal fans, their album sales may not be so high, but they are pretty up there compared to some, but people are getting distracted. I’m not saing they should go out and smoke weed or something….look at Miles for example, she shut down her twitter account and it’s like the world stopped (that’s abviously sarcasm) every interview she did after that she had to answer a question about tweeter.

We don’t know the JB’s believes on gay marriage etc…But we all know Miley’s because when asked she answers. I just wish whoever is managing the JoBro’s quit handling them with kid gloves

Joe seems to be the one who gets most emotional singing Turn Right almost to the point of crying so I think it may be more about one of his ex’s.

Cute picture from today. And that book is far more valuable now.

demi is my girl… said:

im pretty sure he read that chapter.

ha, yeah xD i would probably read it too though..

Insider said:

Or every Nick related inference she’s made since but apparently she’s “so over him”. And London Foolishly is about Miley if some of y’all didn’t know.

dude, the lyrics to london foolishly are just about life. there’s not really any way they could be about miley.

“carelessly i stall, thinking change was just a friend who never called” <– meaning change is coming, but he’s stalling cause he wasn’t expecting it just yet. miley is the antonym for change in nick’s life.

some know it alls think they have it all figured out. papa j destroyed niley and continues to keep them apart,he also destroys the careers of all who he manages,in reality they dont have a clue as to whether or not the crap they spew has any bit of truth in it or not! it’s pissing me off reading it though
    there’s no proof that Papa J destroyed Niley.

but i do agree that the way he’s mangaging them is bad :/

But it’s like he changed the way he did it or something. cause in 2008 Jonas was all over the place and he was their manger then.

i don’t think there’s anything wrong with not answering questions about gay marriage and abortion, etc, because then people would start hating them even more and it would be this big thing.

• lizmitch

Wait… what? I must’ve missed something

• shinebright

LMAO.
    talk about awkward :L

what the hell is so “awwww! ” about this? he signed a book miley wrote. wow im just crying

i love ur hair nick <3 k thats all

lizmitch
    (replying to this) – Jul 6, 2010 @ 04:47 pm
    lizmitch said:

No offence. But Nick is just a classy person, he would just sign it as if he is signing a picture of himself.

Gold. Pure gold!! lol. After skimming through all the comments, this was the only one to come close to making a relevant, concise statement. I don’t have a particularly high opinion of Nick. Not anymore. It’s hard to watch JB become more and more corrupt by the day. Quite the mercenary mastermind Nick is

Dayum yo. I miss OU, I think I’ll stick around for a little.
    ———————————
    Is it relevant because you agree, or disagree? Also, if you do not mind explaining how Nick is a mercenary mastermind?

I meant the extending it part. I know he was def very supportive in the beginning. Like I said, my mind runs very wild, so I normally don’t write much because of an overactive imagination.
    its ok,haha

LaLaLaLand said:

ivindalife said:

I just want JB to fire Papa J already. =\

______

Jonas camp has been messing with their relationship for years.

Who is Jonas Camp???

• HeyYouOkayNot

I love that this is a Niley post when people are actually talking about their thoughts and no fighting
    I guess OU is maturing xP

• -Jenii

RANDOM but why do I have a sudden chips craving :P?

WIN!:) you’re my hero:P
    Thanks. =)

Jonas camp has been messing with their relationship for years.
    _________

Your proof?

• livindalife

does anyone know when the JONAS L.A. soundtrack will come out?
    July 27th.

• Maralovelovelove

livindalife said:

does anyone know when the JONAS L.A. soundtrack will come out?
    July 27th

Thank`s! I love your icon, btw :)

• livindalife

omg that would be the best thing that ever happened to them. seriously papa j doesnt know shit about managing anything. who ever thought he was good in the first place was probably high.
    LOL. Agreed.

• Your Mom Was Here

He’s looking good

Look at this !!

—————

smells like bullshit to me. poop on you.

• livindalife

Thank`s! I love your icon, btw :)
    Thank you! I love yours too. :)

• LaLaLaLand

livindalife said:
    Idk if he messed up Niley or not, but Hollywood wise, he’s a bad manager. I think he makes bad career moves that could possibly hurt the JB enterprise.
    Oh really why wat makes u guys think that i mean i personally never complained bout him so i have no idea wat he’s doing

• Maralovelovelove

livindalife said:

Thank`s! I love your icon, btw :)
    Thank you! I love yours too. :)

welcome! & thank`s! haha

Like wat?
    He is reinforcing Camp Rock and Disney sales, therefore the mainstream pop culture environment isn’t getting a fair share of distributed music from the Jonas Brothers themselves.

Cambio fixed the article on Nick. Sounds better. Hope too much damage hadn’t already been done. It now states that because the tour has been pushed back, Nick is extending his visit. I am very happy for Nick, this has been a great experience for him. I think he personally needed it ..

• Dessiree

I love JB and all but they need to do something controversial or out the original for them to keep people wanting to know more about them or keep them interesting.
    *My Opinion* plz dont attack me!! :)

• livindalife

Well I just don’t think he makes smart career moves. IMO.

lol too bad some of us already saw it.

Dessiree said:

*My Opinion* plz dont attack me!! :)
    ________
    Agreed :]

• HeyYouOkayNot

*My Opinion* plz dont attack me!! :)
    something controversial? uhmm not really
    they’re no that type:P the only thing they can do to get attention would be
    “JONAS ARE OUT OF DISNEY BECAUSE OF PROBLEMS”
    or something like that:P

• Jason

OK so everyone on twitter is talking about stuff i don’t care about im so bored rn

*My Opinion* plz dont attack me!! :)
    —————
    It’s supposed to be about the music,and the truly great and talented ones dont need to stoop to those levels,that’s just cheap ploys for attention and they dont need it

livindalife said:
    —————-

• Dessiree

*My Opinion* plz dont attack me!! :)
    —————
    I mean thats true, but with all of the new stars and everything people are paying more attention to them rather thatn the JB and if they forget about them they will stop buying thier music and i dont want that to happen.

________
    Well good for Nick for putting his foot down.. I think he made a good choice by continuing to what he rlly wanted :)

——————
    uh no absolutely not true. the director of les mis said both Nick AND his father really wanted Nick to do it because it was a dream of Nick’s !

• ForeverandAlwayss

————————
    heck yeah! so am i. (:

nick was probably like, “seriously? i was fucking FOURTEEN” lol

• Kristeels

Nick’s so sweet (:

so cute , this makes me think about back in the day with the niley breaking up stuff and mileys photo spread…we’ve come a long way lol

• Dreamer X33

Imma be imma be imma be. .

wowwww

• m

Oh no the Niley teenies are coming!

m said:

Oh no the Niley teenies are coming!
    ______
    :O

He’s such a sweetheart. Love him.

I totally agree. You can say whatever you want. Nily or Nelena or whateva! it’s just opinion :)and I hate it when people try to push it tords him, it’s his choice if he wants to go back , and he’s not, so leave him alone..

• HeyYouOkayNot

He looks FINE:) love when he use those jackets and black shades:D

btw I wonder what he thought when he read prince charming?

lovelyy said:
    Why do you guys hate niley so much?
    I’m by no mean a niley shipper but i’m
    just wondering everyone seems to hate the idea
    of anything niley related.

_________________________

AGREE WITH YOU

…. sometimes I think that miley was different and many other things if Niley had not ended their relationship

this part of the song:
    Maybe you were just afraid
    Knowing you were miles away
    From the place where you needed to be
    And that’s right here with me

is sad that for bad people like miley says are no longer together

w/ever im hungry

lol what is this comment?

Jul 6, 2010 @ 03:05 pm
    emma13 said:

um there really isnt that much niley stans on here. idk why some people are saying there so annoying. but whatever. i think there cute much better the miam. honestly that relationship seems too…oh whats the word…idk. but i just dont like miam. imo. so dont attack me. and plus there not even that cute.
    so you line Niley?
    I thought you hate it :P

So nick cancelled some dates to stay in london right…he surely seems exited about the tour LOL…

I want some Halloumi cheese ><

• lovelyy

emma13 said:

yes I agree. Maybe it’s the fact that everyone thinks they’re the perfect couple.

• emma13

Noppe, but my brother saw it, and he said it was better then he thought, if that helps any. Hahah.
    oh because a couple of my friends said that it was a waste of time and plus it got a very low rating. but i might go see it anyways.

________

No it was cancelled for other reasons. So since he has more time he’s staying in London for longer.

• harrypotterbitches

I saw it. I thought it was good:)

• emma13

so you line Niley?
    I thought you hate it :P
    when did i ever say i hate them? i never actually commented about them because i dont really give a damn about them. but no i never actually hated them. i think there really cute.

AWW NILEY… IDC WHAT ANYONE SAYS I LOVE THEM SO MUCH ALOT OF PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD DO. I LOVE THAT GIRL FOR DOING THAT!

• HeyYouOkayNot

He seems more relaxed and happy tha the other time :P (he slaped a girls hand)

emma13
    I feel stupid for asking but who’s that in your icon?

oh dear god LOOK AT HIS HAIR LOOK AT HIM,HES BEAUTIFUL!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He seems more relaxed and happy tha the other time :P (he slaped a girls hand)
    _____

Lol he didn’t slap it. He just moved it because she was invading his personal space. xD

so you line Niley?
    I thought you hate it :P
    Alot of niley fans dont come on here anymore we talk on twitter,we are alive and well!

• harrypotterbitches

My, my, my, aren’t we being dramatic!

• LOLA4

lovelyy said:
    emma13 said:

__________________________________________

• emma13

I saw it. I thought it was good:)

Why is his hair always so perfect? It’s not fair.

• No Bitchassness

Okay… here i go, Awwww!

• livindalife

I hate when people say that. Unless you’re pshycic, you have no right to say ANY couple is officially dead.

• Raymond

Woooow nicky you look soooo good. I just want you to hold may face with these strong,sexy hands I love them.

Waaaaake up miley and nick r clearly over each other.Come on they were kids.miley is happy with Liam and nick seems very happy In London maybe with Samantha as i heard.

Well im out. BYE (:

_________

Oh dear Lord…

• Dessiree

His signature looks like squiggles…lol
    But, he looks cute there :)
    I cant believe hes almost 18!!!

• livindalife

Your brain is dead and gone. Dead and gone??? I guess that’s why Miley just RECENTLY said they will ALWAYS come back together no matter what anyone says and MEAN people try to keep them apart! people like you have such a selective memory! SHE JUST SAID THAT LAST MONTH GENIUS!

My, my, my, aren’t we being dramatic!
    —————-
    he brings it out of me! and a Nick and Niley post combined??? fantastic!

——————-
    well she can say nelena is dead,that shit has been cremated

livindalife said:

WIN!:) you’re my hero:P

• keseay

awkward and i mean, seriously “niley” fans get over it. they were like 12 when they dated. you dont actually end up with the person you dated when you were 12.

Some people do and if you don’t like it go to another post , simple as that, what you say isn’t going to make anyone stop loving niley anyway

Everyone wants that belive me
    nothing would make me more happier ahhaha.P
    Hahahaha. Agreed. :P

Who is this Samantha person?
    ________________________________

shes playing in les misérables with nick

• emma13

I just want JB to fire Papa J already.

Think Papa J means well and wants the best for his sons but family are not necessarily the best people to be your managers.

• HeyYouOkayNot

yeah it’s their lifes and we should respect them but you’re not going to convince all people of that people can do whatever they want

• Maralovelovelove

does anyone know when the JONAS L.A. soundtrack will come out?

livindalife
    Jul 6, 2010 @ 03:47 pm
    livindalife said:

_____
    Like wat?

Living4Lovato said:

I haven’t been on here in FOREVER!
    hi there (:

Look at this !!

_________
    Who is this Samantha person?
    ______________________________

@foxygirl1 & @samanthabarks
    _____
    No.. like who is she exactly. Is she a friend of Nick & Miley?
    _____

She’s Nick’s castmate. She plays Eponine in Les Mis.

I know in the most cases is like that
    but I know it can happen too

_______________

lmao yeahhh okay.

• radwa

can you please leave niley and niley supporter alone if you don’t like them don’t comment andleave us have our moment

• Peacegurl2789

I `m a niley fan and i believe that they will get back together, but also i also dubt it somethimes cuz miley has liam and she loves him…..if he wants everyone to know that he was prince charming then let him…..it`s just an article, it`s no big deal….it`s probably just a coincidence that he signed on that page…. but if ur a niley fan or nelena or whatever couple, NEVER give on that couple cuz well you may never know if they will get together again……

yeah, i just saw. thanks! (:
    –\
    mkay

Niley haters = niley stans
    STFU about Niley fans c’mon. -_-‘

this part of the song:
    Maybe you were just afraid
    Knowing you were miles away
    From the place where you needed to be
    And that’s right here with me

is sad that for bad people like miley says are no longer together

w/ever im hungry

• vailovesyou.

DEAR OCEANUP.
    AD posted this like four hours ago.
    …Somebody learned how to copypasta, eh?

Most of us just really hate the Niley Stans, not the couple itself

Lol, got that right. They’re cute then come the fans. -__-

Dreamer X33 said:

Most of us just really hate the Niley Stans, not the couple itself

Lol, got that right. They’re cute then come the fans. -__-
    _____
    yaa exactly :)

• lovelyy

Why do you guys hate niley so much?
    I’m by no mean a niley shipper but i’m
    just wondering everyone seems to hate the idea
    of anything niley related.

okay that I can actually understand. I must admit they can be really annoying.

• lizmitch

Dayum yo. I miss OU, I think I’ll stick around for a little

• musicmylife1993

• emma13

He looks like he’s wearing the same outfit he wore in that one scene with his car in the Paranoid music video.

• niuigf

LMAO THAT’S AWESOME. i love that fan for doing that

(btw i’m impartial to niley. i don’t really care, so don’t read into my comment too much lol)

• hello,mynamestruth

emma13 said:

________

Yeah right. RME.
    _____________________________

whats RME ?

• Sexy_Thang

emma13 said:
    _______
    yea its actually
    pretty funny:D

• mrsdestinyhope

Why do you guys hate niley so much?
    I’m by no mean a niley shipper but i’m
    just wondering everyone seems to hate the idea
    of anything niley related.
    ===
    It’s not so much THEM it’s the FREAKING FANS THAT MAKE THEM EFFING OVERRATED. They think that every little thing that happens between them means they’re getting back togther, they show no respect to Miley’s personal life, they hate every guy Miley dates that is NOT NICK JONAS. They’re just so Fucking Annoying untill it’s NOT EVEN FUNNY. I used to be a Niley supporter. But then when I saw how it got to the point when they started to believe that EVERY LITTLE SONG was written about// for NICK JONAS, they started posting FAKE rumors on Miley & her BF’s they just, OMG, take everyhing too fucking seriously.

I was so afraid to come on this post. I thought it would be loaded with Nick hate. It is pleasant thank goodness. I have seen a little on Twitter, but not bad. Maybe his fans are being understanding. Maybe they have seen how happy he is for once. I am glad he is staying, I feel this is a good reason for my concert to be cancelled. This is something he needs to do, I am proud. Goooooo Nick!!!!
    Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 6, 2010 @ 03:17 pm
    Dessiree said:

His signature looks like squiggles…lol
    But, he looks cute there :)
    I cant believe hes almost 18!!!
    The only thing I can think about when someone say it
    is LEGAL! xD

Jul 6, 2010 @ 03:17 pm
    Dessiree said:

His signature looks like squiggles…lol
    But, he looks cute there :)
    I cant believe hes almost 18!!!
    The only thing I can think about when someone say it
    is LEGAL! xD

Not really a big Niley Fan but awww! That’s so cute! <33

• emma13

I saw it. I thought it was good:)
    yeah. its Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, Kevin James, David Spade, and Rob Schneide
    omg chris rock is in it. wow now im definitly gonna go see it. hes hilarious.

• livindalife

Well they look pretty dead since they don’t seem to be very interested in eachother anymore. Especially Miley.
    You have some catching up to do my friend. Miley doesn’t care? Miley? Guess you didn’t hear about the Full Circle preformance in Lisbon.

• oneofakindxo
  • memiAndniley

——————-
    well she can say nelena is dead,that shit has been cremated
    —————————
    Yeah alot of people who like niley dont like nelena but me i really dont care im not gonna say nelena is dead cause truely i really dont know yet.

• kayjeanette

ODD

• Dessiree

The only thing I can think about when someone say it
    is LEGAL! xD
    Lmao!! Mee too, Mee too :)

well she can say nelena is dead,that shit has been cremated
    Hahahaha …
    Idk. You never really know.

• Insider

______

Again, then the next day she’s making out with Liam. She probably only said that to stir shit up and get Niley fans talking. If they wanted to be together again they would be. Miley’s world right now revolves around Liam and Nick’s with working.

• harrypotterbitches

I saw it. I thought it was good:)
    yeah. its Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, Kevin James, David Spade, and Rob Schneide
    omg chris rock is in it. wow now im definitly gonna go see it. hes hilarious.
    lol ikr? I also like Kevin James because of King of Queens :)

• memiAndniley

Whenever i get on oceanup why do people keep putting there formsprings it’s really annoying its almost like there begging for questions :/

• oneofakindxo

harrypotterbitches said:

__________
    Yaa exatly.. No one I know has been a couple for that long

harrypotterbitches said:

I know in the most cases is like that
    but I know it can happen too

• oneofakindxo

lmao -______-
    my bad.

• KeepTheFaith

He looks so good. I love his curly hair. <3

memiAndniley said:

sorry is like the 3rd time I do it and it was on different posts :P

(replying to this) – Jul 6, 2010 @ 03:25 pm
    Insider said:
    _________

Yeah. Okay…
    And London Foolishly doesn’t even sound like it’s about a girl. More like his life in general.

• ForeverandAlwayss

seriously, you guys should stop arguing if niley is gonna happen or not. WE ALL DON’T KNOW. anything can happen in the future. this whole arguement is pointless. they could come back to eachother, be bestfriends, be enemies, but still it depends on them, not us.

• hello,mynamestruth

harrypotterbitches said:
    I saw it. I thought it was good:)
    yeah. its Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, Kevin James, David Spade, and Rob Schneide
    omg chris rock is in it. wow now im definitly gonna go see it. hes hilarious.
    lol ikr? I also like Kevin James because of King of Queens :)

SAME. I love Kevin James, and I love Kings of Queens, haha. Amazing show.

• ForeverandAlwayss

Miley does not care about what anyone thinks, esp not Niley fans. There was something up, esp in the second concert where everyone said she seemed angry, esp during Driveway and Full Circle. During full circle she also said “I won’t let you go” mind you.

• sexxynickj

Why do you guys hate niley so much?
    I’m by no mean a niley shipper but i’m
    just wondering everyone seems to hate the idea
    of anything niley related

Because ppl like to make it seem like Niley was going to get married. The relationship was fucking puppy love. That’s it. They were 14/15 years old. You don’t fall in love for real like that when you are that old.

It was just a cute little tween romance. Now both are older and moving on to more adult relationships. Everyone knows that Miley is screwing Liam. And Nick is searching for an adult love as well.

Some ppl are so stuck on Niley they obsess over it and it is sad.

So you think you know so damn much? You can’t speak for them, you sure do assume alot instead of looking at and listening to what’s right on front of you. They are both mature for their age now and they were at 14/ 15/16 too. A puppy love relationship doesn’t turn out songs as deep as can’t have you, before the storm, goodbye, full circle, right here …of course I could go on

• musicmylife1993

AWKWARDDD XD

• demi is my girl crush

HA! i find this hilarious.

• Jessie Love

ivindalife said:
    _________

YES! JAYLOR/TOE IS ALIVE!!
    ….no. haha

I love his curls. <3

• MissSmiley

Not a big Niley fan, but that was so cute. I wonder how he reacted?

Anyway… http://www.formspring.me/SmileyRock0

Dessiree said:

*My Opinion* plz dont attack me!! :)
    yeah but the unique problem here
    is that they’re still Disney
    and Papa Jonas as a manager

HeyYouOkayNot said:

Dessiree said:

*My Opinion* plz dont attack me!! :)
    yeah but the unique problem here
    is that they’re still Disney
    and Papa Jonas as a manager
    __________
    They should have gotten out of disney along time ago…

wow
    Nothing else I can say… :)

OMG
    This is so Niley-ish
    but so sweet, so beautiful…

• Jose

Really amazing!

Please visit http://WWW.DIANNAONLINE.ORG YOUR BEST HQ SOURCE ABOUT DIANNA AGRON AND GLEEE.

• Sexy_Thang

Haha wow:)

• lovelyy

LOLA4 said:

lovelyy said:
    emma13 said:

__________________________________________

Uhhh I wasn’t talking about niley, I was talking about Miam.

• demi is my girl crush

im pretty sure he read that chapter.

They are dating

What makes you say that??

• Dessiree

yeah but the unique problem here
    is that they’re still Disney
    and Papa Jonas as a manager
    Yeah :/

• harrypotterbitches

I saw it. I thought it was good:)
    yeah. its Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, Kevin James, David Spade, and Rob Schneider.

______

I hear you ! That’s right ! Nelena and miam fans are the delusional ones

• NileyLovesNiley

NILEY IS GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN.
    MILES WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER LOVE NICKY
    AND NICKY WILL ALWAYS LOVE MILES
    THEY ARE MEANT TO BE, ALMOST EVERYONE THINKS SO
    NICK HAS NEVER CARED ABOUT A ANOTHER BESIDES MILEY(:
    I KNOW IT, ALL THE GIRLS HE’S BEEN WITH, IVE NEVER SEEN HIM TRULY HAPPY BUT WITH MILES…ITS TRUE LOVE!!!! GET OVER IT NELENA FANS, NEMI FANS, AND OTHER DELUSIONAL FANS ;p jS

emma13 said:

so you line Niley?
    I thought you hate it :P
    I don’t know why but I though it :P

ahhh this is actually really funny. ;)

• hello,mynamestruth

emma13 said:

Meh, people have different opinions. I personally want to see it. Just see it and find out for yourself, thats the only way you’ll know, hahah.

• memiAndniley

For all the people saying Niley is dead STFU. you really dont know whats gonna happe yet so please stop, there are people are who support niley like me… if you dont like niley dont talk about it,

-Jenii said:

HeyYouOkayNot said:

Dessiree said:

*My Opinion* plz dont attack me!! :)
    yeah but the unique problem here
    is that they’re still Disney
    and Papa Jonas as a manager
    __________
    They should have gotten out of disney along time ago…
    like in 2008 when they were in the top of their carrers and the fans will follow them if they where out of Disney

Everyone who’s all “nick and miley are so over each other”. Honestly, you all know nothing. Seriously.

• Maralovelovelove

That must’ve been awkward for him…. hahaha.

_______

Then the next day she’s making out with Liam.

You need to chill and get a life….yikes

I Love Nick Jonas.He is such a nice handsome cute guy and just so chill.ILove his curls and stuff.You Rock Nick and hope you find a woman someday just like Kevin Jonas that respects you and her health.Lots of love Brittnee.

• hello,mynamestruth

Dessiree said:
    lol ikr? I also like Kevin James because of King of Queens :)

SAME. I love Kevin James, and I love Kings of Queens, haha. Amazing show.
    Kevin James is sooo funny. He had his own little special on Comedy central called ‘kevin james: sweat the small stuff’ and he was hilarious, you should look it up on youtube if its on there, or wait till it comes on t.v again :)

Ahah, oh man I will. Thanks.

• Insider

______

• sexxynickj

NILEY IS GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN.
    MILES WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER LOVE NICKY
    AND NICKY WILL ALWAYS LOVE MILES
    THEY ARE MEANT TO BE, ALMOST EVERYONE THINKS SO
    NICK HAS NEVER CARED ABOUT A ANOTHER BESIDES MILEY(:

————————

Wow.. talk about delusional… um… Niley is dead. GET OVER IT.

• NILEY LIVES

livindalife said:

————————-

Look at this !!

wow you’re a very comprensive fan
    I would be mad and so pissed off if they canceled my concert

• iLoveChimpanzee

Nick the only jonas that i can stand :)
    luvv him.

wow you’re a very comprensive fan
    I would be mad and so pissed off if they canceled my concert

_______

Then the next day she’s making out with Liam
    the fact thatshe can say that and still be with him tells you what?? come on you can say it… LIAM IS A SEATFILLER!! ding ding ding you just won a million dollars!!!!

I know in the most cases is like that
    but I know it can happen too

I know in the most cases is like that
    but I know it can happen too

• LaLaLaLand

I love Miam, but as soon as i read the article of her prince charming i went “awwwwwwwwwwwww” it”s really cute how he thought she was pretty! I’m not no teenie booper, cuz u people on here seem to judge real quick but i love Niley and i always will!

• Dessiree

lol ikr? I also like Kevin James because of King of Queens :)

SAME. I love Kevin James, and I love Kings of Queens, haha. Amazing show.

• harrypotterbitches

I saw it. I thought it was good:)
    yeah. its Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, Kevin James, David Spade, and Rob Schneide
    omg chris rock is in it. wow now im definitly gonna go see it. hes hilarious.
    lol ikr? I also like Kevin James because of King of Queens :)

SAME. I love Kevin James, and I love Kings of Queens, haha. Amazing show.
    right? I still record it and laugh when I watch it. Even though I’ve seen all the episodes mutiple times :)

NILEY LIVES said:

livindalife said:

————————-

Look at this !!

nice theory
    but as much I want that to happened
    I don’t think they met :P