Hilary Duff Rocks ‘Joe Jonas Glasses’

hilary-duff-joe-jonas-glasses-98

Hilary Duff going out to the salon in Beverly Hills wearing glasses similar to Joe Jonas‘ signature prescription specs and also leaving her pilates class in Toluca Lake yesterday. Photos: Fame.

• oneofakindxo

haha i love her. :]

• Sweetdisposition?

Lol @ OceanUp for calling them “Joe Jonas” glasses. Smh….
    Anyway Hil looks cute. <3

• WakaWakaEhEh

Lizzie Maguire Movie!!! Woo! I gonna listen to Dean Martin now…

• hellomynamestruth

‘Joe Jonas Glasses’

WTF OU. No.

Are they aware of how many people wear those glasses? Just cause little famous Joe Jonas does not they’re him “signature specs”

That bothers me, A LOT.

Joe Jonas did not invent hipster glasses. -_-

• Sweetdisposition?

hellomynamestruth said:

‘Joe Jonas Glasses’

WTF OU. No.

That bothers me, A LOT.
    Same here. I wear glasses like that too, but I don’t call them “Joe Jonas” glasses. Lmao they’re Buddy Holly glasses.

agreed.

• MaryMary

HILARY freaking DUFF!
    Love her so much <3 Can’t believe she’s getting married!

• emma13

i love her. shes is and was the best disney girl. man i miss lizzie mcguire :(

• Jane.in.Sane

This is what OU probably wants us to think:
    Hillary is now wearing geeky but stylish glasses that happen to look like Joe Jonas’s. Therefore, they want us to talk/comment/fight about if Hillary and Joe are together, even though we have enough common sense to know they aren’t.
    Besides that…Hillary’s looking nice. Loved her in Beauty and the Briefcase!

• bluesfan3410

That is annoying they are not ‘Joe Jonas glasses’

• hellomynamestruth

Sweetdisposition? said:
    hellomynamestruth said:

‘Joe Jonas Glasses’

WTF OU. No.

That bothers me, A LOT.

Hahahah. If you walked to up someone wearing them and said “Hay! Joe Jonas’ glasses!” They’d be like wtf..? Hahaah.

• Sexy_Thang

Whoah I didnt know there were “Joe Jonas Glasses” now O_0
    Anywho, she looks pretty:)

LOL @ lizzie mcguire movie being a trending topic again on twitter.

• KarimePoynter

i love ur icon obviously is McFly

• Sweetdisposition?

hellomynamestruth said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    hellomynamestruth said:

‘Joe Jonas Glasses’

WTF OU. No.

That bothers me, A LOT.

They would think that I’m some insane fangirl, but I’m not a Jonas fan to begin with.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

She looks better in them than Joe. smh.

• harrypotterbitches

She looks so pretty! I used to be obsessed with Lizzie Mcguire :D

• emma13

LOL @ lizzie mcguire movie being a trending topic again on twitter.
    lol and why is cedric diggory trending as well? wtf.

oh please joe didnt invent those glasses -_-

• hellomynamestruth

Sweetdisposition? said:
    hellomynamestruth said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    hellomynamestruth said:

‘Joe Jonas Glasses’

WTF OU. No.

That bothers me, A LOT.

Aha, me neither. I like a bit of Nicks stuff through.

But, I don’t hate them. I’ve seen them live,and I can’t deny that they are not talented, AHa.

• Almost Blue

lmfao. Smh Oceanup.
    “Joe Jonas glasses”
    Oh yes, because hecreatedthem.

• iMystified

they frame her face better then they do Joe.

• iMystified

heylinny
    I love your icon!! :D

• harrypotterbitches

LOL @ lizzie mcguire movie being a trending topic again on twitter.
    lol and why is cedric diggory trending as well? wtf.
    LOL probably because he was better in Harry Potter ;)

• YouBelongWithMe

So they both must be dating now?
    If Hilary wasn’t engaged then OU forsure say something like that

She’s still cute!

• Sexy_Thang

Almost Blue said:
    lmfao. Smh Oceanup.
    “Joe Jonas glasses”
    Oh yes, because hecreatedthem.
    ____
    I freakin <3 your icon:D

• Almost Blue

Haha, Thanks!
    I love yours :)

k i love you and all hilary but no one rocks those glasses like joe.

• Sweetdisposition?

Almost Blue said:

lmfao. Smh Oceanup.
    “Joe Jonas glasses”
    Oh yes, because hecreatedthem.
    Omfg your icon is <33333

• Sexy_Thang

Almost Blue said:
    Haha, Thanks!
    I love yours :)
    ____
    Lol your welcome:)
    And thanx:D

• harrypotterbitches

she fat girl you need to start hitting that gym so you can fit in your wedding dress but anyway i never liked lizzie mcguire it was corny best disney show was sister sister
    um shes not fat..? and anyways you buy wedding dresses according to your own size! smh

• emma13

LOL @ lizzie mcguire movie being a trending topic again on twitter.
    lol and why is cedric diggory trending as well? wtf.
    LOL probably because he was better in Harry Potter ;)
    lol yeah thats true. and he actually looked pretty good in harry potter as well, lol.

• Sexy_Thang

Sweetdisposition? said:
    Almost Blue said:

lmfao. Smh Oceanup.
    “Joe Jonas glasses”
    Oh yes, because hecreatedthem.
    Omfg your icon is <33333
    ____
    Lmao. Ikr? Thats what
    Im saying:D

• harrypotterbitches

LOL @ lizzie mcguire movie being a trending topic again on twitter.
    lol and why is cedric diggory trending as well? wtf.
    LOL probably because he was better in Harry Potter ;)
    lol ikr? If Cedric Diggory had lived maybe he wouldn’t have joined Twilight *sigh*

• tessa

OU called them joe jonas glasses only cuz he wears them a lot and everyone knows it. if she said buddy holly, half the teens on here would be like “wahhhaat?”

• emma13

LOL @ lizzie mcguire movie being a trending topic again on twitter.
    lol and why is cedric diggory trending as well? wtf.
    LOL probably because he was better in Harry Potter ;)
    i know. honestly i wish they would have casted someone else for the role of edward and bella. i think i would actually like the twilight movies if both of them werent in it. the acting between them is so cringe worthy.

• girls make boys cry.

THANK YOU. I called them Buddy Holly glasses and got dead looks. He wore it first! Lol, I love Buddy Holly.

• Paulette

test

• harrypotterbitches

LOL @ lizzie mcguire movie being a trending topic again on twitter.
    lol and why is cedric diggory trending as well? wtf.
    LOL probably because he was better in Harry Potter ;)
    i know. Their both awkward people and putting them together to do a movie…? Not a good idea.

• bluemonday

Pretty sure people were wearing those before Joe Jonas. But whatever, love her!

• Vitor

So beautiful, as always! Hil already wore those glasses for a long time!

• emma13

LOL @ lizzie mcguire movie being a trending topic again on twitter.
    lol and why is cedric diggory trending as well? wtf.
    LOL probably because he was better in Harry Potter ;)
    lmao haha. yeah

• picstoburn

aw it looks cute on her :]
    and guys don’t take the tittle seriously
    obviously oceanup was only joking

• @secondtea

you know she wore it firstly than him, right?

• picstoburn
  • @secondtea

they’re rayban wayfarer glasses, actually

• -Jenii

picstoburn said:

aw it looks cute on her :]
    and guys don’t take the tittle seriously
    obviously oceanup was only joking
    _______
    oceanup sure likes to start shit SMH

it was just a joke O___o

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

Just cause joe jonas wears those glasses, doesnt mean they’re called “Joe Jonas” glasses OU. Aside from that, she actually looks really good with those glasses.Great look on her.

• m

OMG I knew Joe was bi! He borrow Hillary Duffs stuff!

• picstoburn

lol silly kids

• Anonymous333

They’re more known as “hipster glasses”.

since when did Joe Jonas get credit for them?! How irritating…

• Sexy_Thang

m said:
    OMG I knew Joe was bi! He borrow Hillary Duffs stuff!
    ____
    Wow just Wow. SMH

• picstoburn

COME ON ANONS IM BORED LOL

• I don’t care about that

“Joe Jonas” glasses? The style is called horn rimmed glasses and they were made an icon by Buddy Holly. If you don’t know who he is then why do you even bother breathing?

• picstoburn

Jul 7, 2010 @ 06:38 pm
    I don’t care about that said:

dude there just glasses. haha

• Sweetdisposition?

I just watched the new episode of Victorious the one where they were stuck in Beck’s RV and it was hilarious xD

• picstoburn

Anonymous
    (replying to this) – Jul 7, 2010 @ 06:40 pm

Your a jealous bitch!!
    You just want to start shit..
    I would like to see how you look!?!?! >:{ so yeah you better STFU!
    *you’re

• Sweetdisposition?

Has anyone seen Hil’s movie beauty and briefcase? I kinda want to watch it now.

Gosh i don’t know why but i hate when people use “smh” it freaking bothers me :/

smh….smh…smh…smh…smh…smh..SMH :DDD

who cares you get the point!?!

• godsgirl

sureeee…..

she looks fantastic! i’m so happy for her

• khasidy

i looove hilary!! haha
    i want those glasses but my mom thinks theyre ugly :( lol

• Shana Doodee Minaj

*cries & blushes*Leave Joe Jonas alone !!!!

• iSpeak4mE

those glasses look good on her, she can pull them off unlike Joe who just looks weird with them on IMO -__-

• Shana Doodee Minaj

I think it makes someone trashy look classy or smart thats why i love em that much & because Joe has a pair :)

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Jul 8, 2010 @ 06:51 am

joe jonas sucks! that talentless piece of douchebag! go back to momma’s armpit idiot!
    Wanna start some shit ? Im good at that!

haha I’m happy that that very famous brand of glasses is know as “Joe Jonas Glasses” haha that means he rocks them like no one will ever rock!

• KarimePoynter

she ALWAYS looks cute!

• april

wtf,oceanup?
    I wear those exact same glasses but I hate joe jonas,now how do we go from here?pffff.

• superJOEman

Maybe the reason why OU said that it’s Joe’s glasses is because, it already became his trademark. ;P

I still don’t get how anyone with any taste could hate Joe Jonas? What is the matter with you people.

I think it’s silly to call them “Joe Jonas” glasses, too…but I can understand the confusion once something has been touched with his superiority. LOL.

Love him.

• Hil fan

joe jonas doesn’t own this glasses! hell I don’t even believe those are made of glass. It’s plastic! Glasses are so 1960’s you moron! stop starting shit you fat prick(Oceanup)

Your a jealous bitch!!
    You just want to start shit..
    I would like to see how you look!?!?! >:{ so yeah you better STFU!

• vikki

OMG people really it’s a statement thats all.
    Joe Jonas wears those glasses and he has made them fashionable to everyone.
    plus by calling joe jonas glasses makes people react. and mostly everyone knows him!!!!

Don’t know why peeps are hating on Joe he hasnt done anything wrong.he his talented, cute and sexy.I would say the best one out of the 3 brothers.

• Sexy_Thang

____
    SMH:)

• m

Sexy_Thang said:
    ____
    SMH:)

SMH….

• oneofakindxo

http://www.formspring.me/oneofakindxx Go ask me stuff anons (:

• picstoburn

go go go….idc just do it!

• AlwaystheTruth

lol OU

• Dessiree

Pretty <3

• godsgirl

FIRST!!!!!!! Joe doesn’t own the glasses… weird…

• Dessiree

Picstoburn ,Whos in your icon? :)

• picstoburn

Picstoburn ,Whos in your icon? :)

Alicia silverstone from clueless :]

• Dessiree

Picstoburn ,Whos in your icon? :)

Alicia silverstone from clueless :]
    Oh, i cant believe i didnt know who she was lol

• picstoburn

Dessiree
    Jul 7, 2010 @ 07:01 pm
    Dessiree said:

Picstoburn ,Whos in your icon? :)

Alicia silverstone from clueless :]
    Oh, i cant believe i didnt know who she was lol
    haha.is that Katy perry in yours??

• CatchMeIfYouCan

wack ass

• sjoh

Love her :)

• Dessiree

Oh, i cant believe i didnt know who she was lol
    haha.is that Katy perry in yours??
    Yes ma’am.

• nickjjismyhusband

aww I love Hilary!
    she is still my role model ever since Lizzie McGuire :)

• nickjjismyhusband

can i change my username??
    or do i have to make a different account?

• Dessiree

can i change my username??
    or do i have to make a different account?
    You have to make a new account, sorry :(

• oneofakindxo
  • nerd glasses

they’re not joe jonas glasses. everyone wears them… for about a year or a couple now. just beacause joe wore them for a while does not mean he owns them. the specific name would probably be nerd glasses.
    …smart one.

• idkMyBFFjill

i’ll make out with u if u ask me something.

Dont call it the “Joe Jonas Glasses” because he doesnt even look good in them -.-“

• idkMyBFFjill

In OU’s world, Joe Jonas invented these glasses, just like the way Miley invented the peace sign.

UM. Wayyyyy before Joe Jonas EVER ‘rocked’ those glasses; BUDDY HOLLY DID!

Not everything in life revolves around the Jonas Brothers.
    That style of glasses is from the 1950s. -____-

wtf. I had those glasses before Joe Jonas did.
    I’d say they’re Buddy Holly-esque glasses, but now I’m wondering if anybody from OU even knows who Buddy Holly is.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

sigghhh.

• livindalife

I’m getting those glasses as a birthday present on
    Friday :). I love them.

• livindalife

Post is dead. Bye.

• potential.breakup.song

no comment

News from Rolling Sthttp://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/17386/153394?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitterones.

All of you hating on JB and Nick about concert sales read the article, last paragraph from the Rolling Stones magazine…Maybe fans can be a little more understanding.. They really didn’t have much choice in it.

• mctiqueen

OU just LOVES stirring the pot, lmao.

• natjbguitargirl

ummh okayyyyy?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Okay we need to pump up this post!

IYIYIYIYIYI

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

okay…yeah, dead post.
    BYE!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

OMG WTF? LIK REALLY! THEY RNT JOE JONAS GLASSES!? lik he didnt invent them? they were around wayyyy before him? WRONG WORDING OU!? no wayyy that is just annoying

• CatchMeIfYouCan

David Villaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

what the heckk? Joe did not invent those glasses. those were out ALONG TIME AGO. i’ve had for a really long time now.

• godsgirl

Does anyone like my icon??????????

• itsme

I believe they are a tad bit different from Joe’s :)

• Chelseaa

Yippie…

• CatchMeIfYouCan

I’m watching Lizzie McGuire right now =)

so cute..

can.you.guys.stop.it! -_-

• From Argentina :)

She’s the best eeeeeeeeeever <3

• vonvonbon

I’m watching Lizzie McGuire right now =)

haha me too
    what’s your pic?
    is it the Spain soccer team?

• heylinny

Blehhhh…they are not “Joe Jonas” glasses, OU, they are Buddy Holly glasses. Just because Joe wears them doesn’t mean he owns them.:P

• _liesyoutold

I miss her.

• Stranger Then Fiction

dude, there called hipster glasses, not joe jonas glasses :) lol

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

dude, there called hipster glasses, not joe jonas glasses :) lol

Whatever the fuck they are called, they are ugly and stupid. ugh. -_-

• Paulette

UGH ASDFGHJKL

• girls make boys cry.

Aw, she looks nice with them. I wanna get some too because I’m ridiculousy blind, haha.

And OU just looks for something to say. Like that Nick post about Instant Love it said it didn’t look like Miley was the one. Why is that important to throw in? It’s just stupid things to say

• harrypotterbitches

Um I think some people need to calm down