Nick J, ‘I’m Not Afraid To Fall For The One’

nick-jonas-the-one

TWIST upcoming issue preview. How to catch Justin Bieber‘s eye on tour! + Why his mom wouldn’t let him date. Miley & Liam DRAMA: Why She Got Jealous Of Other Girls. Nick Jonas: ‘I’m Not Afraid To Fall For The One. That’s too bad, it sounds like Miley wasn’t ‘the one’.

• teresa

thats great cuz i know guys who are totally afraid of love or whatever. they just want hot girls

nick<3

• sexxynickj

Of course Miley wasn’t “the one” they were only 14 years old for CHRIST’S SAKE…….. Give me a fucking break… who finds “the one” when they are 14? *smh*

• sexxynickj

Did you see the small circle at the bottom of the mag cover? It has a pic of JEMI and it says “Will Jemi get back together on tour”

Oh Jeez… like those two need that kind of pressure. I think they will be lucky to get their friendship back after Joe dumped her like yesterday’s trash!

• 100days

all they say is BIEBER! i sometimes think these mags decide whose popular or not so now they put no jonas in and they are irrelevant

justin is a bit conceited and full of himself

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

…umm? WTF?
    They didn’t even start puberty yet when they started dating…anyways, Niley is dead.
    They have both moved on. -_-

• shutup oceanup

oceanup must really hate miley alot and i honestly dont know why there a gossip site they show us the the gossip they shouldnt be talking for shit they really need to learn how to keep there mouth shut im about one step closer to never looking on this website again besides its all disney stars!!!!

• GenieJonas1

YES! SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN, cept i would change the Cool, to amazing and say:

MIAM, JAYLOR, KENIELLE AND NELENA FTMFW.

• demi is my girl crush

no one should be afraid to fall for somene. as long as you know that they are going to be there with arms wide open waiting to catch you.

sexxynickj said:

________________________________

They were FOURTEEN when they MET.
    Last year, they were 16, when they got back together.PLUS; it’s not just A love story, its a special story, that they shared. They were very mature at 14, bcz of their jobs.

I don’t understand why people makes such a big deal with Niley.. THEY ARE NOT TOGETHER NOW. so what’s the problem? Maybe they still love each other, maybe they will happen again, maybe not. JUST STOP. And let people like Niley, everybody has the right to love what they want

• Hilary

How to catch Justin Bieber’s eye on tour! + Why his mom wouldn’t let him date.

Really.

Miley & Liam DRAMA: Why She Got Jealous Of Other Girls.

Lmao .. DRAMA.

Nick Jonas: “I’m Not Afraid To Fall For The One.”

Cool.

That’s too bad, it sounds like Miley wasn’t “the one”.

Thank God. Niley is dead.
    MIAM IS MUCH BETTER

• hottiegirl

sry fans but i dont think that jonas , justin r hot , they r just cute and some times they look- sound like girl
    the only hot one is taylor L .
    girls
    demi , miley and taylor S r hot
    selena , debby , icarly actress r just cute

• CAROLINA

wow here it comes the “niley drama ” again! lol xD

• briannna

is it me, or have these magazines started getting lamer and lamer since bieber fever hit? like i used to buy those magazines to get jonas brothers posters, and now, im lucky if theres one poster of them, like wtf, i get it, justins big, but ever heard of balancing it out?

• RiNiO

I hate the fact that this magazine is covered by Bieber’s face!!! Like one photo isn’t enough????
    And for you Nick :-)))

You’re right, it’s too bad for Nick that Miley wasn’t “The One”… it must be hard for him to see her so happy with Liam.

• MelJBHSfan

” That’s too bad, it sounds like Miley wasn’t ‘the one’ “

you know what ? fuck you OceanUp .
    not everyone is a fan of ‘Niley’.
    let Nick be with whoever he wants .
    don’t be going around & saying that shit.
    sometimes you piss me off.
    Miam is much better then Niley.
    & I love Nick with all my heart , but Miley
    ISN’T the one.
    so fuck off.
    js.

• MelJBHSfan

fucken agreed.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

” That’s too bad, it sounds like Miley wasn’t ‘the one’
    ——————
    Bahahaha .Not even like she’s the only girl in the world

• weird

but she was… she is

• RiNiO

Shana Doodee Minaj said:

” That’s too bad, it sounds like Miley wasn’t ‘the one’
    ——————
    Bahahaha .Not even like she’s the only girl in the world
    —————————
    LOL
    After Miley the CHAOS… :-P

• Shana Doodee Minaj

No Chaos after Miley .Cuz i exist

• cheeeeesequake

That’s too bad, looks like Miley wasn’t ‘the one’.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME OCEANUP, WHY?! I love them together, they are the reason I live and breathe! I hate you for saying that! No, I don’t believe you. They are gonna grow old together and make happy little babies because they’re in love like that. YOU’RE SUCH A LIAR!

LOL, please excuse my sarcasm… -.-

Seriously Oceanup, does saying that make you sleep better at night? Can’t you just leave Niley out of something for once? Now you’re gonna trigger the Niley humpers.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Roger that

this magazine came out a while ago ?
    you’re late , oceanup .

These magazines are almost as stupid as oceanup. What does oceanup have against miley? They make their hatred more and more obvious with every post, and it’s so immature.

• Maria. :)

This is so stupid.
    If miley wasn’t “the one”
    then selena, courtney, and nicole are not “the one” either!
    Seriously, leave miley alone out of these things! She is currently happy with liam and that is great. Honestly, i prefer nick with someone that is not famous, i bet he would be better with a non-famous girl. :)
    I love Miley and Nick together and as friends but Miley is happy with liam and i accept that. I love Miam. I love Niley but that’s not going to happen…for now. I just want Nick to be as happy as Miley is. <3:)

This is so stupid.
    If miley wasn’t “the one”
    then selena, courtney, and nicole are not “the one” either!

• jt710

First comment made my day though I just woke up lol

At 14 Miley was the one. Not now. These magazines are not worth reading though.

uhm wtf? he said “i’m not afraid to fall for the one”, hello, he did fall for Miley and somewhat for the more irrelevant “others”.

• kayisl0vex

of course miley was NOT the one! why would nick then broke up with her 2 times? ;D niley is OVER !

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I love Justin Bieber

• LetsJumpTheSun

Err, I dont care about Nick, but I want those giant posters of Justin LOL, btw, theres always the same story in the magazines about Justin, why he would date a fan, and blah blah, the same! I want something new bahaha:P

wow!!!!really????
    at 16 i would date who ever i want……..dude a normal person would have matured by then….maybe cause he hasnt hit puberty he wouldnt date anyone yet……..

• RiNiO

Shana Doodee Minaj said:

Haha , why don’t you suscribe?
    ———————-
    Nah….. I am not into this things (create account and stuff like that) so much, only a little!
    But I will continue to come and leave some comments! If you want me to do this ofcourse…. :-P

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Jul 7, 2010 @ 10:00 am
    RiNiO said:

Shana Doodee Minaj said:

OMG RINIO I LOVE YOU,HAHA<3
    —————————
    Ohhh stop …. *blushes and looks away*
    love you too! :-P
    Haha , why don’t you suscribe?

None of these relationships are going to last. They are all young so just let them enjoy dating for a while then they will know when the finally meet “the one”. Love this saying “you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet Prince Charming”.

Niley is SOOO 2007. Get over it.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

if u think its too much whenever they bring Miley in every single Nick’s love gossip then maybe u should go on ANYTHINGDISNEY, she’s treated like a GODDESS there.And they can’t help but suck hard on her

• _liesyoutold

ikr.

• RiNiO

Shana Doodee Minaj said:

OMG RINIO I LOVE YOU,HAHA<3
    —————————
    Ohhh stop …. *blushes and looks away*
    love you too! :-P

wtf, just because nick said that you say miley is not the one?!!
    really oceanup?! and what about selena?! LOL.
    miley is like right now with liam, so obviously nick
    wants her to get jealous like almost the time with selena,
    he obviosly wants her back.

wtf, just because nick said that you say miley is not the one?!!
    really oceanup?! and what about selena?! LOL.
    miley is like right now with liam, so obviously nick
    wants her to get jealous like almost the time with selena,
    he obviosly wants her back.

wtf, just because nick said that you say miley is not the one?!!
    really oceanup?! and what about selena?! LOL.
    miley is like right now with liam, so obviously nick
    wants her to get jealous like almost the time with selena,
    he obviosly wants her back.

just shut up. you’re making a fool out of yourself.

• anne

I hate Nelena … I love Nick with Nicole, Miley,Camilla, Lucie

• RiNiO

wtf, just because nick said that you say miley is not the one?!!
    really oceanup?! and what about selena?! LOL.
    miley is like right now with liam, so obviously nick
    wants her to get jealous like almost the time with selena,
    he obviosly wants her back.
    ——————————
    And you know that because….??? Are you in his mind???

• Gleekedout

I should steal my sisters Britney Spears perfume more often.

• Gleekedout

I should steal my sisters Britney Spears perfume more often.

• minerva

Selena wasn’t ‘the one’ “ask Nicole Anderson/Courtney G/ Lucie/Samantha”

• Meeee :D

This is so stupid.
    If miley wasn’t “the one”
    then selena, courtney, and nicole are not “the one” either!

• Meeee :D

This is so stupid.
    If miley wasn’t “the one”
    then selena, courtney, and nicole are not “the one” either!

• anonymous#15

Nick is a true romantic gentleman : )

• Shana Doodee Minaj

That’s too bad, looks like Miley wasn’t ‘the one’.

LOL, please excuse my sarcasm… -.-

Maybe u should go on ANYTHINGDISNEY , you’d faint .They’re sooo into her ..Its scares me

• RiNiO

Shana Doodee Minaj said:

No Chaos after Miley .Cuz i exist
    —————————
    Ok ! So after Miley, Shana and after Shana the CHAOS! Am I right now??? :-P

• Shana Doodee Minaj

OKAY OU ,STOP THAT.DONT YOU KNOW IM TOO COOL TO SPAM?

haha of course shes wasn’t the one she has laim (HOT) and he has about every girl in the world haha
    miam ftw :) (niley is good but as friends)

• Shana Doodee Minaj

RiNiO said:

Shana Doodee Minaj said:

No Chaos after Miley .Cuz i exist
    —————————
    Ok ! So after Miley, Shana and after Shana the CHAOS! Am I right now??? :-P
    Lol i heart you ,now
    I feel like a Disney pest

• Shana Doodee Minaj

OMG RINIO I LOVE YOU,HAHA<3

• Nickole :)

Underneath “I’m not afraid to fall for the one!” on the magazine, does it say “Why Nick and Nicole are sizzling? or something like that?

• life without you

Oh god xD
    when i first looked at the magazine i read ‘Why i look like a girl..’ and i saw Justin’s Face .. :DD then i laughed really hard at my abilty to be so stupid

• nicole :)

aww nick is such a sweetie (:

• nicole :)

aww nick is such a sweetie (:

hillbillies aren’t made to fall in love, they just roll in dirty with pigs.

• :)

Ahahahaa i TOTALLY agree with you!

• nicole :)

aww nick is such a sweetie :)

• nicole :)

aww nick is such a sweetie :)

• karaclouds

http://www.formspring.me/karaclouds get some questions going (:

• itsmilenabitch

I love you Nicholas Jerry Jonas.