Pretty Little Liars EPSIODE 6 PREVIEW Clip There’s No Place Like Homecoming

• Panda Bear Love

Haha, should I spill who A is and ruin it for you all? :P

• Panda Bear Love

“It won’t be that easy, bitches” ;)

I know who A is, hehe.

• AskTaylor

Love love love this show<3

• beccaroo

that wont be happening for a whileee :)

• musiciseverything

Want me to tell you? :P

I can just DM you.

• musiciseverything

If you keep putting those ‘>:[‘ I won’t be so nice :P
    Grrr…. FINE! :P

• Paulette

And what the hell they are gonna kill Toby?

• Sara~

omg! this show is sooo goood
    ilovee it!! cant wait for the next episodeee
    i wonder what toby said to the girl.

• Sara~

omg! this show is sooo goood
    ilovee it!! cant wait for the next episodeee
    i wonder what toby said to the girl.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!
    CANT WAIT
    I WONDER WHAT TOBY SAID TO HER

I read all the books before the show came out and now everyone is obsessed with it… that pisses me off lol

• Sweetdisposition?

No more Wren :(

Who is A?? I want to know

• Paulette

Who is A?? I want to know

—————

Google it. lmao.

• Jane.in.Sane

This show is AMAZING! I love Mr. Fitz and Wren, they are so cute.

You’ll never know who A is.. I do! :P

I KNOW WHO A IS,

A Is not just one person Throughout the series They are Diffrent A’s.

A is…..

• Jane.in.Sane

I wonder what will keep the show going once we know who A actually is…

• -Jenii

I start reading the books just to watch the show. Theyre SOO FKN GOOD.. and the show is too. :)

why should that piss you off maybe some people did not know about these books and well maybe prefer watching it instead. It seems to me that u just want to be able to be the one saying : i knew about this before all of you and now u guys are jumping on the bandwagon these series was so like years ago” So in reality u pissed because no one gives a shit that you read the books prior. So did i but im not complaining!

• Paulette

Ha.

I wonder what will keep the show going once we know who A actually is…

——————–

There just not one A :)

Later On A Seems to be on thr girls side hinting them on who killed Ali.

• Jane.in.Sane

I wonder what will keep the show going once we know who A actually is…

——————–

There just not one A :)

So after they find out about the As though, I mean, how do the books continue. I mean doesn’t the whole series revolve around the identity behind A and how to stop A?

• Chanel13_

This show is awesome to bad i know how its going to end xD

• iaskedtaylorx3

Panda Bear Love
    Ur icon is…beautiful :D

Why are people soo obsessed with this show?? O_o

• Jane.in.Sane

Multiple As???? Like a secret A gang?

• Jane.in.Sane

Why are people soo obsessed with this show?? O_o

I don’t know anyone obsessed with PLL, I just think a lot of people like it. Plus it’s addicting.

Yeah there is on twitter there are a lot of girls that always talk about this show…

• Paulette

MK said:

I tried googling who A is but I couldn’t find anything… who is it??

—————-

No I’m gonna get yelled at lmao.

• harrypotterbitches

I read the ENTIRE series so I know everything ;) Jealous?

• Serenity.

I tried googling who A is but I couldn’t find anything… who is it??

SPOILER!

It’s Mona,
    then something happens to her and
    someone else takes over, the girl who was shopping with the blonde chick [Hannah?].
    I didn’t keep up as much after
    Wikipedia RUINED the show for me.

• Serenity.

I read the ENTIRE series so I know everything ;) Jealous?

At what? O.O
    You can just go to wikipedia, they can sumarize everything for you, lmao.

mona is A. but no one seems to know who she is. i haven’t started the watch the series yet, i’m only on the 5th book.

• Jane.in.Sane

I read the ENTIRE series so I know everything ;) Jealous?

At what? O.O
    You can just go to wikipedia, they can sumarize everything for you, lmao.

Very, very, true. That’s the beauty of the world wide web, lol.

• harrypotterbitches

I read the ENTIRE series so I know everything ;) Jealous?

At what? O.O
    You can just go to wikipedia, they can sumarize everything for you, lmao.
    lol true :P

• Jane.in.Sane

I wonder what’s gonna happen to Toby…..
    Btw, I’m Jane. Just joined today!

• Jilleh

I read the books YEARS ago. I ? this show. I got my best friend hooked. xP

• LoveToLove

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY abc family channel hasn’t been working on my house!!!!

• Jane.in.Sane

I read the first two books.
    They’re going along the same plot line with the show but the appearances of the characters in the books and tv shows are different. None of the actresses that play the characters look like how they were described by Sara Shepard.

• Serenity.

She’s the girl Spencer is going to go lesbian with (=
    Then she gets hurt and this other chick takes over.

• Jilleh

*LOVE

how many episodes are they going to make? thres only 8 books.. so wat if they wanted to make like 3 or 4 seasons, how does it work?

• gingerrx.

spain FTW!!

• Sweetdisposition?

SPAIN FTW!!!! Suck it doubters!

• life without you

• WakaWakaEhEh

YAA!!! SPAIN!!! :)

Spain WON!!!!!!

At The end all this the series has a BIG twist that no one would have expected not even me.

Its SO big not even playing let me tell you this..

Ali Killed Ali.

• GoldenGal9311

Congrats Spain. I thought Germany would crush you. But I forgot what happened in 08. Lol.

When I said that the Netherlands were going to the final a couple of months ago, people laughed. Now what? Haha.

This should be a good final. I’m pumped. Gooooo Holland!

• Sweetdisposition?

life without you said:

Awe.. the Captain of the German Team is crying.. <’3 .. i love spain but.. aw.. —— Germany has an amazing team and it was sad seeing the captain cry because they worked really hard…. But I’m happy for Spain!

• GoldenGal9311

life without you said:

Awe.. the Captain of the German Team is crying.. <’3 .. i love spain but.. aw.. _____________ I hate seeing players cry when they lose. It makes me tear up. Even when Italy lost and they started crying, I teared up. And I wanted them to lose.

• life without you

Sweetdisposition? said:
    life without you said:

Awe.. the Captain of the German Team is crying.. < '3 .. i love spain but.. aw.. ------ Germany has an amazing team and it was sad seeing the captain cry because they worked really hard.... But I'm happy for Spain! -- Me too :D
    Spain really deserved it. :)
    And i love Fernando Torres whoop :D

• WakaWakaEhEh

life without you said:

Awe.. the Captain of the German Team is crying.. < ’3 .. i love spain but.. aw.. _____________ I hate it when the losing team cries, especially my favorite teams. :(

• Sweetdisposition?

life without you said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    life without you said:

Spain really deserved it. :)
    And i love Fernando Torres whoop :D
    -------
    Yes Torres is awesome, but the man of the moment was Iker, that goalie is AMAZING <333333

I hate it when the losing team cries, especially my favorite teams. :(

I know like when portugal and spain had a game and spain won and portugal goalie started to cry it made me so bad. But good luck Spain.

at first A is the girl that moved into alisons old house!

• GoldenGal9311

If Spain wins, I actually won’t be mad as mad as I thought I would. I didn’t know that this was their first world cup final.

• life without you

Sweetdisposition? said:
    life without you said:

Spain really deserved it. :)
    And i love Fernando Torres whoop :D
    -------
    Yeah! :DD
    I was yelling so loud.. and i’m not even from Spain! xD
    i love them.. :)
    it was more than amazing <333

nope, emily is the lesbian. spencer becomes friends with mona though. mona is hanna’s best friend.

She’s the girl Spencer is going to go lesbian with (=
    Then she gets hurt and this other chick takes over.
    ——————————————–
    no maya and emily are lesbians but mona is a

• oneword_sha

i really like the tv show. but i started reading the books awhile ago. so i had really high hopes. the tv show is way different but good on its own. my only problem with the tv show is the girls dont look how they are described. like spencer has to have blonde hair.

• oneword_sha

in the 4th book spencer’s talking to wren and she asks if a certain blonde used to have a thing with him. and he says would this blonde be you? not really gonna work if spencer has brown hair….

• tappinjonas.

NOOOOOOO!
    i read a total spoiler on another site.
    i couldn’t help myself…fuck.

but seriously, like WHOA.

• tappinjonas.

I’d do anything to have my own Mr.Fitz.

Damn.

• tappinjonas.

I’d do anything to have my own Mr.Fitz.

Damn.

• Sexy_Thang

I freakin LOVE this show:D

• Jane.in.Sane

tappinjonas. said:
    I’d do anything to have my own Mr.Fitz.

Damn.

Same. lol :)

• Sara~

wow guys. seriously ? i just watched the first like 4 episodes and i read the comments and u guys just killed everything. wow, thanks.

so Mona is A? whoa interesante :))

• hello

david and lucy should get back together
    DUCY

• croatiangirl

I actually cried when GERMANY lost!!! I m so sad right now :(

• croatiangirl

I actually cried when GERMANY lost!!! I m so sad right now :(

• croatiangirl

I actually cried when GERMANY lost!!! I m so sad right now :(

• oneofakindxo

I wish i watched this show haha.
    http://www.formspring.me/oneofakindxx (:

• CoinBears

I can’t comment?

FU OU.

• nemoh

i’m really liking this show :)

• AnonymousJ

Does no one here watch 90210?! They’ve just completely stole the title of the last episode of season 1!!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

AHHHH! i lovvvee this show!

• illimitablejoy

I am definitely banking on the final being like the game today against Germany. Netherlands on the defensive for most of the game.

LET’S DO THIS SPAIN. WE GOT THIS SHIT IN THE BAG. :D

• Panda Bear Love

I LOVE THIS SHOW.

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

thanks OU but there’s no clip?

• musiciseverything

There’s no videos. DD:

• demi is my girl crush

ummmm. wheres the clip?

• life without you

Lucy Hale <3

• Panda Bear Love

You’ll never know who A is.. I do! :P

• musiciseverything

OMGOMGOMGOMG!! I freaking love this show.

SPOILER!

Ali has a twin sister, so that means Ali killed Ali ;D

• demi is my girl crush

theeere we go.

• life without you

Awe.. the Captain of the German Team is crying.. < '3 .. i love spain but.. aw.. _____________ I hate it when the losing team cries, especially my favorite teams. :(
    Its sad seeing, a footballer who really fought in the game , crying..
    i actually teared up when Phillip Lahm cried..
    Even though i was for Spain..

• illimitablejoy

ESPANA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TOLD YOU BITCHES, MUAHAHAHA.

• illimitablejoy

ESPANA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TOLD YOU BITCHES, MUAHAHAHA.

• illimitablejoy

ESPANA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TOLD YOU BITCHES, MUAHAHAHA.

• illimitablejoy

ESPANA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TOLD YOU BITCHES, MUAHAHAHA.

• CoinBears

I’m so happy for Spain but, SO SCARED for the final! Both my top teams made it, although Netherlands are still my #1.

• musiciseverything

You’ll never know who A is.. I do! :P

“It won’t be that easy, bitches” ;)

• GoldenGal9311

CoinBears said:

______________

Surprisingly, I’m actually happy for Spain too. I think my hatred for that team is going away.

But still, GO HOLLAND! <3

Good to see someone else on OU supporting the Netherlands.

• CoinBears

But still, GO HOLLAND! <3

Good to see someone else on OU supporting the Netherlands.
    Haha, yeah. Sunday is going to be tough for both teams. They both play so similar! They both LOVE controlling the midfield, but Spain does it a bit better.

Either way, I’ll be rooting for Holland all the way. Have been from the start, and will continue ’til the end.

Also, your icon is amazing. RVP <3

• CoinBears

But still, GO HOLLAND! <3

Good to see someone else on OU supporting the Netherlands.
    ———————
    Haha, yeah. I’ve been supporting them from the start, mostly because Van Persie plays for my fav team ;)

Both Holland and Spain play similarly – by controlling the midfield. Spain did that AMAZINGLY today, so I know they’ll try the same thing Sunday.

I’m so anxious! I love both of them, so the final is going to be interesting.

• CoinBears

But still, GO HOLLAND! <3

Good to see someone else on OU supporting the Netherlands.
    ———————

I’m so anxious! I love both of them, so the final is going to be interesting.

• CoinBears

But still, GO HOLLAND! <3

Good to see someone else on OU supporting the Netherlands.
    ———————
    Haha, yeah. Always supported them :) I’m so anxious for Sunday’s game. It will be amazing because both teams play similarly.

Interesting to see how it turns out. I love both teams, so I’m feeling really nerve wrecked.

• SelenaHighQuality
  • -Jenii

Fuck Spain
    I wanted Germany to Win
    They played WAY better than Spain
    I don’t care if part of my family is from Spain..ugh so pissed >:(

A is mona know all of u can stop obsessing bout it :D

uh, GROW UP. so, who really gives a flying fuck if they’re obsessed with it? YOU should be happy, ’cause you actually know what’s going to happen next. it’s a goddamn show, of course many people are going to watch it. you’re not the only one, dumb bitch.

• MK

I tried googling who A is but I couldn’t find anything… who is it??

• Sweetdisposition?