Rob Pattinson Kristen Stewart CAFE Date

robert-kristen-hotel-cafe-9_0

Robert Pattinson and girlfriend Kristen Stewart went out to Hollywood to see one of Rob’s very best friends Sam Bradley perform live at Hotel Cafe. Photos: Fame. Thx Amy & Izzy for pix/ vidoes from Century City surprise theater.

value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sQd-NkAssyc&hl=en_US&fs=1">name="allowFullScreen" value="true">name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sQd-NkAssyc&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="440" height="30 0">Thx everyone who sent in the Century City surprise meeting pix, videos.

I know I’m in the minority but I really get gay vibes from Taylor Lautner…I feel alone in this.

• isahpina

oh, they’re so cute together! it’s like, the PERFECT COUPLE! ;D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

how nice…

• Daydreamer…..

Hmmm, Rob P doesn’t look so good. :/
    I think he’s cute in general though.

• Nate

omg they had dinner together! They must be *#@!ing!! haha Robsten’s get you t-shirt’s here! shops cafepress com/SLASHSHIP1

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

God I don’t see why girls swoon over him.
    He looks like a depressed hobo with a drug addiction. :S

• girl crush mileyyyyy

you’re not alone…

• girl crush mileyyyyy

AWW! love them :)

Wow they look soooooo happy. They look like they really enjoy life.

Have anyone seen the new spoof called vampire suck? It’s so funny making fun of twilight.

• m

obvious Publicity.
    it’s not surprise they went “on a date” right when eclipse comes out.

• lila

awwww :) love love love them!! so cute!

• harrypotterbitches

Jeez guys don’t look to happy :P

PR STUNT ANYONE?

• Sweetdisposition?

N1CURRS

I dont know why people say why are they never smiling when they have flashes in their faces and lots of paps screaming and all. We all know they hate that. they wont give them what they want… And some people still think its PR…Seriously why would they do that for? Twilight has such a huge fanbase i doubt that it will change even if they werent spotted together.

• demi is my girl crush

idk y kristen doesnt fix herself up more. SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

PLEASE, eclipse doesn’t need a PR stunt.

I think they are great together

Are they friends? or are they dating ? I never know with these two. Maybe they are both oh well I wish them the best.

I dont know why I am here :O

Kristen seems more relax now, I like that and her new colour ;)

• AskTaylor

They are really cute<3

They spent new years eve, her birthday together. Why people cant realize that they might like each other. Even if they are just friends so stop with the lame PR stunt. You always come with that everytime you see two famous people together.

• illimitablejoy

ESPANANANANANANANA!! :D

• -JulieSmile-

I just love them <3

• katerina

haha they r both ugly so they make the perfect match
    but i agree y do guys walk in front of the grls

• isahpina

LOL, dont worry, you’re NOT. i know a lot of people who just LOOOVE Taylor!
    Like me, I love them both. ;D

• Maiara

Do you still have doubt???
    Since the handholding pics in Paris, it’s clear they are together.
    I only want that Rob be happy, if he’s happy that’s ok for me.

Finally! Does anybody still have doubts about their relationship??

• LizzieHawkins

I love Kristen but this is the first time she actually looks pretty

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I think Taylor has that gay tone in his voice which just brings his gay vibe to a spiking 6 or 7.

I think Kevin J has a gay voice too, but that’s just me.

• harrypotterbitches

I thought he was gay since this
    JS

• Lisa

i feel so sorry for them it must be horrible not being able to have a private life. I really like Kristen i think she is one of the realest people in hollywood.
    Theres soo many people who are so fake! But she aint one of them i think that people like perez are really hard on her just cause she aint your typical hollywood actress. She’s just wants to live a normal life and do the thing that she loves which is acting! People need to give her a break

• Daydreamer…..

You know what guys?
    I don’t think he’s gay, maybe he’s bi. Definitely bi.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I thought he was gay since this
    JS

I don’t think he was acting… -_-
    smh

C’mon Kristen Stewart, Pattinson?
    kristen stewart?????
    #MickJagger

• GoldenGal9311

I still <3 Taylor.

• harrypotterbitches

I thought he was gay since this
    JS

I don’t think he was acting… -_-
    smh
    lol ikr? and even without this video…his voice its just so…high pitched and girly

• Panda Bear Love

I think Kevin J has a gay voice too, but that’s just me.

Kevin’s married to a beautiful girl and he’s probably banging her every day.

He ain’t gay ;)

Taylor Lautner IS gay. He is just too afraid to come out because of the twilight fans. When the movies are over he will come out. I wouldn’t be surprised.

• colorfulx

Cool, I guess.

• No Bitchassness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p3yvl-HQ3U ”Seenta clause get downn” this is the only other thing that makes him seem gay

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I think Kevin J has a gay voice too, but that’s just me.

Kevin’s married to a beautiful girl and he’s probably banging her every day.

He ain’t gay ;)
    I know he isn’t gay, his voice just sounds gay and he dresses gay sometimes.

• Sexy_Thang

Cool:P

• oneofakindxo

well, they look like their having the time of their lives, lmao.

http://www.formspring.me/oneofakindxx ask me stuff (:

Sexy_Thang said:

That girl in your icon is fucking hot and I would r@pe her and give her a dirty sanchez.

• oneofakindxo

I think Kevin J has a gay voice too, but that’s just me.

ngl i thought he was gay haha.
    but anyway him and danielle are adorable together :)

• oneofakindxo

I love Kristen but this is the first time she actually looks pretty
    –x
    are you serious? I think she is the prettiest actress/famous person ever:)

• Sexy_Thang

Sexy_Thang said:

_____
    Uh are you okayy? O_0

• LizzieHawkins

I love Kristen but this is the first time she actually looks pretty
    –x
    are you serious? I think she is the prettiest actress/famous person ever:)

She looks really pretty in the movies but in real life “EW”

• LizzieHawkins

Sexy_Thang said:

_____
    Uh are you okayy? O_0

She looks like that redhead from that mexican band..I don’t remmeber the name
    _____
    Shes the girl from the show Victorious :D

She looks really pretty in the movies but in real life “EW”
    –x
    noooooooo. sorry that she isn’t glammed up like miley cyrus or selena gomez.

• LizzieHawkins

Jul 7, 2010 @ 03:29 pm

She looks really pretty in the movies but in real life “EW”
    –x
    noooooooo. sorry that she isn’t glammed up like miley cyrus or selena gomez.

glammed up? she looks LIKE A DUDE.

idk y kristen doesnt fix herself up more. SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!
    –x
    maybe because she looks gorgeous without makeup and dressing nicely. I like her because she is herself.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

you’re not alone…

I get the vibes as well…

• harrypotterbitches

I’ve thought this for awhile now

• GoldenGal9311

____________

You must be new to OU. Haha.

• Daydreamer…..

you’re not alone…

I don’t know…sometimes, but not really. He’s still really attractive.
    You know who’s gay? Jake from the bachelor. I really think so.

• No Bitchassness

Aww so cute <3 I seriously started loving them today :L

• Daydreamer…..

Aww so cute <3 I seriously started loving them today :L

All of a sudden, I’ve started to like Rob. lol I think Kristen is cool also. :) A little awkward but still. :P

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I think Taylor Lautner is ugly, but his body makes up for it.
    But his gayness is just a whole different ball game.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

2:24 “party” just a tad bit gay..

They are so cute.

They are meant to be, i think so.

• Gracy

if you like Rob – check this really cool blog out

Rob Pattinson: Dumping again? Biting? Oh wait secret date??

• team edward

wow i wish they would just admit that there going out

ughhhhhh

team edward all the way

I think Kristen is beautiful. It’s an opinion, but if yours isn’t nice, keep it to yourself please?

i love them, together or separate. but it’s pretty obvious they’re together! soo cute! and they’re both so gorgeous.
    just have a baby already! haha :)

• Ari. (: <3

Awwwwwwwwww. They are superr cuteee! But, they haven’t actually confirmed that they’re dating, if they are, that’s awesomee! If they’re not, that’s great too. At least they’re good friends. (:

• RobstenLover

AWWW I love Robsten <3 and BTW the director and producer of the movies basicly confirmed they are together :) its pretty obvious anyways

• -Jenii

they look kinda tired

• JaneaLynn

Woah, for once it doesn’t look like someone peed in KStews cheerios! (Haha, sorry I took the comment from Perez)
    She does look happy though! (And kinda tired)

• AmieeDawn

_______________________
    If Taylor came out gay, I would cry my eyes out, I’m like, in love with him.

And even if he was, give me a room, music, and the friggen sexy boy, and I’ll turn him straight for good. ;)

• JASKAHOE!!!!

1st comment Damn!!!! luv The Movies N Love Kristen Team Bella!!!! :)

• Caitylinrox

Oh ya corn on the “kob”

• -Jenii

Yay..first for the first time of my life :P

og they’re rlly dating omg (shock face)

• LoveToLove

Why do guys walk in front of girls?? Shouldn’t it be the opposite?

Or is it because of the paparazzi?

Paparrazzi are annoying…Let them breathe seriously

• SelenaHighQuality

Stupid paparazzi are soo freaking stupid and annoying. They barely even let them walk through…