Selena Doesn’t Want To Disappoint Fans

selena-point

Selena Gomez revealed that she resists ‘lashing out‘ when she’s angry so she doesn’t upset her fans: ‘I always ask myself, ‘Ok, what would my fans think of me if I made this decision to lash out or say something rude?’

I would never, ever want them to be disappointed in me, because they are the reason I’m here. So I’m honestly just thankful that they’ve made me think about my decisions more. Because I’m a kid, I’m a teenager, so if something makes me mad, I wanna be like, ‘That p***ed me off’, or ‘I don’t like that.” Thx DC!

I fucking love your icon. <3

• colorfulx

Pooped is not a bad word since the last time I checked. lmfao.

OMG!!!!!! SELENA SAID PISSED OFF!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!! BURN IN HELL BITCH!!!

• colorfulx

OH Is pissed. Damn I’m slow. Wait, is pissed a bad word?

• mileyistheboss

her fanbase will grow up and leave her then

your being sarcastic…right?

• LizzieHawkins

“THAT PISSED ME OFF” OMG I said it :S LOL

• Sexy_Thang

I love this girl<3

• oneofakindxo
  • harrypotterbitches

I bet she wanted to say something after that “Ask Taylor” crap

so bland *snore*

• aoise

haha ohhh she said pi**ed =0 jk
    XOxo

• colorfulx

I love Selena but this is not normal. She’s too innocent. I hope she breaks out of Disney someday.

• 99problems

yeah because normal people never get mad or “p**sed” off. FAKE. great role model

• Anonymous((:

newsflash oceanupp: PISSED is not a curse word.
    you’re so fucking retared (yes, fuck is a curse word…)

• hellomynamestruth

Stop making a big deal out of her saying pissed. Grow up a little.

But, Selena is amazing. She really cares about her fans. (:

• harrypotterbitches

She really shouldn’t bottle things up though. One day she might explode.

• Katie13

Selena said pissed my god the girl is getting brave! we’ll start working on words like bitch or shit next week Selena

Im your robot, im NOT me…. (8)(8)
    c’mon sel let’s sing

I can’t wait till Selena breaks out of Disney. She is going to be the next Jennifer Aniston.

What is “ask taylor” stuff?

• iaskedtaylorx3

*gasp* She saidpissed!
    Lets call the police!

Lmaoo , why did they put it with stars or whatever those things are called? Its not a bad word.

• Sweetdisposition?

Awh Selena <3<3>3 Keep being the beautiful and sweet person you are.

__________

LEGIT

__________

LEGIT

__________

LEGIT

• maaaandy

hahahah best comment right there. hahaha it actually made me lol. good one. and its true. like is she trying to be perfect so everyone will like her.. cause obv not true… shes being fake by not doing anything to disappoint her fans? everything she does won’t be liked by everyone eventually.. bahah this girl has to get her things straightttt

• CoCo816

LMAO your comment made me laugh so hard.

and ppl chill, pissed isn’t a bad word, it’s just not the most appropriate word. anyways, i love Selena but she just shouldn’t try to be so damn perfect, it gets annoying.

haha love this ^^^^ x

• pipipixielott<3

i’m thinking she didn’t say that part, so calm down and go take your pills…

OFF topic but . .

Spain won, It was really surprising because it
    seemed like Germany was going to win the Cup.

• CrazyCrunk

I love her, she is so mature for her age, and dresses like a young lady unlike certain disney stars.
    Please go to sleep
    It must be your nap time

oneofakindxo said:
    She was actually fixing her hair but she used her middle finger and someone took the picture at just the right moment ahaha
    People were freaking out especially since she did this while hanging out with Miley

She definitely flicked off the camera.

It’s really funny how you ACTUALLY think she flipped off the camera. Aahahah.

• oneofakindxo

Ahaha okay whatever you say
    I’m just some random person who saw the ACTUAL video XD

k whats the ACTUAL video?
    and btw in that picture shes with DEMI not miley.

• bluesfan3410

Love her!

• GoldenGal9311

I’m getting way too old for this site. The arguing is so annoying. I need to just get off and not come on anymore.

Good lord, just because she says she doesn’t get mad for her fans doesn’t mean she never gets mad or pissed off. She is just classy enough to keep her anger away from the public. It’s none of our business if she is mad about something anyway. She is classy. End of story.

• emma13

anyways i think selena should be honest and just say whats on her mind. i mean damn im a fan of hers but she shouldnt think what they would say. i mean its her life. shes the one who should control her life not her fans.

• oneofakindxo

It’s really funny how you ACTUALLY think she flipped off the camera. Aahahah.

yeah cause she OBVIOUSLY did.

• Dreamer X33

Ah, I’m bored. Someone wanna send me intresting videos?

You have formspring? (:

• Talkyoudown

k whats the ACTUAL video?
    and btw in that pictures shes with DEMI not miley.
    She was with Miley too. It was her,demi,miley, and that justin gaston dude if I remember correctly. They were going out to eat together….

• colorfulx

____
    Welcome:D

-----

I like your icon too :)

• Spring Is in the Air

bye won’t miss you

Jul 7, 2010 @ 03:57 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:

==

I love how OU has said ass and damn but they *** pissed?

If your new album will not flop.

• emma13

her fanbase will grow up and leave her then
    i dont think so. her fanbase will grow WITH her. anyways i love her. shes so cute.

• colorfulx

Who likes my icon? :)

• Sexy_Thang

colorfulx said:
    Who likes my icon? :)
    Me:)

• sellyfan

I think she meant pissed not pooped…

• Talkyoudown

Um I think she means she wont say that type of stuff in public or in interviews……

I am pretty sure that she lets her anger out when she is in private. So I doubt she is bottling everything up….but hey that is IMO

• CrazyCrunk

She definitely flicked off the camera.
    Ahaha okay whatever you say
    I’m just some random person who saw the ACTUAL video XD

She’s talking about her public image guys! Of course she’s a normal teen when the cameras aren’t rolling and outside of her twitter!

• colorfulx

colorfulx said:
    Who likes my icon? :)
    Me:)

• GRACiiiE33

Ah, I’m bored. Someone wanna send me intresting videos?

she always thinks about her fans huh? is that why she tweets emo shit about nick and then deletes it?

—————-

GTFO!

• hellomynamestruth

GoldenGal9311 said:
    hellomynamestruth said:

You all complain that she’s too innocent, but yet when she says “pissed” you make a big deal out of it.

I don’t get it.
    _____________

You don’t get it?

It’s a no-win situation. Haters are never satisfied. That’s why they shouldn’t matter.

Aha, true.

• emma13

some of the people on here need to grow up. wtf smh at some of these comments. i mean how old are some of you?

• Sexy_Thang

Who likes my icon? :)
    Me:)

____
    Welcome:D

LMAO

• oneofakindxo
  • briannabieber

She said pissed. :D That’s a start.

• -Jenii

girls make boys cry. said:

LMAO Another earthguake…REALLY?
    OMG WHERE?????
    California :)

Ha, I felt it to. I ran out the room because instead of an earthquake, I thought the ceiling fan was just falling. Lmao
    ____
    Is there a lot of earthquakes in Cali?

• -Jenii

girls make boys cry. said:

LMAO Another earthguake…REALLY?
    OMG WHERE?????
    California :)

_____________
    Is there a lot of earthquakes in California?

• girls make boys cry.

LMAO Another earthguake…REALLY?
    OMG WHERE?????
    California :)

definitely nick. hahahah

• harrypotterbitches

lol who’s pissed her off? Demi? Nick?

• Jane.in.Sane

Gahhh…so bummed. My step brother kicked me off the Internet on my laptop, so I’m stuck commenting with my iPod til I can get back on. :(
    —> On another note, how’s everyone doing, fellow OceanUpians?

• -Jenii

Jane.in.Sane said:

—> On another note, how’s everyone doing, fellow OceanUpians?
    ___________
    I’m good and you?

shes awesome, i wanna just hear her yell F U to someone, then i would REALLY love her

• oneofakindxo

anyway, she flipped off the camera, believe it or not, she did.

i’m off here for a bit, peace.

LMAO Another earthguake…REALLY?
    OMG WHERE?????
    California :)

LOL

• LetsJumpTheSun

Thats her problem… she wants to make the other people happy, I mean its not bad, but she doesnt have to make what people tell her. I hope she goes out of Disney, she deserves more that that stupid Disney, shes an amazing actress (spelled?) and a great role model :) I love her <3 And, pissed off, is not a bad word. Ugh.

• LetsJumpTheSun

ThaNameIsMimi said:

I like Selena, I really do. But this whole good girl act is getting annoying now. I mean, she doesn’t have to be perfect! And pissed isnt a bad word! Right??

irk! haha thats her problem.

omg, what’s wrong with you guys?
    if miley says words like that, it’s a big deal, and if selena says it, people say: ooh i love selena, she’s so cool.
    WTF, so she can say whatever she wants and miley can’t?

she’s a totally FAKE slut, she only cares about her image…. i appreciate more the ppl who say what they thnk even though everybody say that they are “bad rolemodels”. she must DIE i don’t understand why no one can see how fake she is

i mean, i don’t fcking care if disney teens use words like that, but you should treat them both in the same way

she’s a totally FAKE slut, she only cares about her image…. i appreciate more the ppl who say what they think even though everybody say that they are “bad rolemodels “. she must DIE i don’t understand why no one can see how fake she is

To keep all the fans happy is impossible. They come and go. It’s best to just do what she wants and not what her fans, her mother or Disney wants.

• iSpeak4mE

dammit I hate how I miss out on all the fun here! grr, this post is probably already dead but yeah whatever:

99problems said:

she’s not fake if she’s not going to bitch out someone in public, or curse in front of her fans. she’s mature enough to not have hissy fits. that’s a great role model right there, not someone who encourages drama and hate. don’t we have enough of that during our teen years? it’s about time we have someone to look up to that makes us want to act mature instead of little brats

• Shana Doodee Minaj

omg im learnin a lot right now, im french & everything pisses me off , never knew it was rude …How impolite i am :(

• iSpeak4mE

ok you need some serious help, she shouldn’t need to die because you, a straight out idiot, thinks she’s a fake slut. she’s nowhere close to a slut, skank, hoe, you name it. and so what if she cares about her image?? how many celebrities that don’t end up making fools out of themselves? Look at Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan after years of them doing whatever they want. you want fake? try someone who’s singing songs in a genre that she doesn’t even listen to or like? try someone who’s singing when she doesn’t want to be in the music industry anymore? Miley Cyrus is what I call fake. Selena enjoys what she’s doing, and if she wants to censor herself in front of her fans so the fuck what? that’s not fake. I for one am glad that Selena’s not following the Taylor Momsen & co. crowd. if you want to go around and tell people “I hate you”, “You’re a bitch” “I fucked your man” then be my guess. Selena’s too classy for you anyway.

• ThaNameIsMimi

• DONTCARE

Sooooo.. she basically said that she’s fake

I knew it that she was faking all that innoncent shitt someone cant be that nice

I bet you that she’s like any teen who do stupid stuff like takin
    – naked pics
    – sexting
    – drink beer
    – smoke
    – steal
    – swear

i have an advice for her
    BE YOURSELF SELENA
    STOP THINKING WHAT THE LITTLE FANS ARE GONNA THINK OF YOU
    YOUL SEE I WILL LIKE YOU MORE IF YOUR REAL :D

• DONTCARE

I KNOWW THAT WHAT I SAID IN MY COMMENT
    JUST BELOW YOU :D

• AnonymousJ

What? Wait what?! I thought i was reading things wrong when i saw it…then checked to see if it really was Selena Gomez and omg! Disney hello? They’re not allowed to swear! Hmmm maybe it’s not a swear word in America but it certainly is in England!

Selena didnt flip off the camera. She was fixing her hair. Some people on this site are dumb as shit.

Please go to sleep
    It must be your nap time
    LOL

• karaclouds

She said pissed. :D That’s a start

to her career;)

LMAO Another earthguake…REALLY?
    OMG WHERE?????
    California :)

LOL last time I freaked out too but this time I just looked around and was like earthquake…again? :P

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

I love Sel, i love love love love love her. But I think she’s scared of doing things wrong. And disappointing people, losing fans. She doesn’t wanna be like Miley. Miley’s strong, she broke out of Disney, but kept a lot of her fans. Of course, most parents got really upset, and her fans from Hannah Montana, stopped being fans, but her true older fans, continued being her fans (some). I think Sel should try getting older fans. So when she feels its time to break out of Disney, those fans won’t “abandon” her.

But yeah, I <3 Sel. I think we have a lot in common, we have similar personalities. If I were her, in that same situation, I'd probably do that same thing she's doing. it's cuz I like to please everyone. I feel uncomfortable if someone doesn't like me. I always do my best to please everyone. Not because I want to be liked, be popular, but I don't haters ya know?

WATCH AS SOON AS SELENA IS 18 IN TWO WEEKS WE ALL SEE THE REAL SELENA!!!

girls make boys cry.
    LOL last time I freaked out last time but this time I just looked around and said “oh…another one” :P

Jane.in.Sane said:

—> On another note, how’s everyone doing, fellow OceanUpians?
    its 3:25 am here n im still awake so thats good:P,u?

• m

OMG OMG OMG what a horrible role model! It’s miley all over again! It starts with the little things like saying “pissed off”

Jane.in.Sane said:

—> On another note, how’s everyone doing, fellow OceanUpians?
    its 3:25 am here n im still awake so thats good:P,u?

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

Go girl! Selena is an awesome role model :)

• AnonLovesPretzels

We’re not 5 OU, we know the word PISSED. -.-
    Good to know she’s not gonna complain to a magazine about her life. *Cough* Demi *cough*

Funny because the one who look like a horse on that picture is selena actually she look more like a donkey with her big ass teeth.

• Dessiree

Fake -_______-

• Ginger

i think she SHOULD try not to disappoint fans but she shouldn’t be SO bottled up. it just shows people that she’s fake and the thing i look for in celebrities is how real and honest they can be.
    ———————-

Just because Selena tries to stay calm and relaxed, and not overreact, lash out and say something rude in front of the whole world, doesn’t mean she’s keeping her emotions bottled up. She just she doesn’t let any negative thing bother her, she keeps her chin up, smiles and reminds herself how blessed she is. That’s one of the reasons why I admire her, she’s not gonna be all ‘Taylor Momsen’ and start talking crap about everyone and everything.

oh yeah,make fun of the only disney celeb that would respect u.good job.seriously,fuck off,u horse face lover.and thats cyrus nick name,everyone knows that.

Jane.in.Sane said:

—> On another note, how’s everyone doing, fellow OceanUpians?
    its 3:25 am here n im still awake so thats good:P,u?

• iTellitLikeItIs

Selena gets pissed off and no one care, Miley tells the world to “KEEP ON TALKING SHIT” and it’s 2012 ! LOL! So in actuallity: Selena has learned how to say FUCK PFF and PISSED OFF. Ooh, what a little bad ass

• shinebright

She really shouldn’t bottle things up though. One day she might explode.
    ____________

I agree. It’s not healthy to keep everything in. Sometimes you need to get angry.

agreed.

• oneofakindxo

she disappointed me! shes to “perfect” it annoys me! -.-“

Why the hell do people think she’s a good role model? She cares way too much about what other people think and basically said she’s going to live her life the way her FANS want her to. How pathetic. She’s a robot. She must have no faith in her “fans” if she thinks they’re going to turn their backs on her for one mistake. She changes her personality according to whoever she’s around. What a sad pushover.

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

Awww she is so sweet!!! But she probably shouldn’t be scared of what other people think… I freakin’ <3 Selena Gomez!!!!

• Krista

I love her!!! She is very respectful with her audience and its RIGHT!!!!

When your audience are little kids you should think twice before do something stupid. At the end its your JOB and you HAVE TO RESPECT the rules of the game :)

Anyone forces you to be in this business, Thank you SELENA for show some class and respect.

We’re not 5 OU, we know the word PISSED. -.-
    _________

It wasn’t OU, it was MTV who marked the stars. -.-

• nemoh

pissed.

• colorfulx

What is p***ed? Like shiited her off? lmfao

Its pissed off.

• Aryanna

GoldenGal9311 said:

Me too. :/

It’s just show how Selena is fake. Some fans say that she only speak about her public image, right but you’re fan of a girl who always control herself and always be careful before speak? She live through her fans, that’s not good, especially for a girl of her age. Personally, i prefer a girl who make mistakes but who is herself(i think about anyone in particular ;))

Please go to sleep
    It must be your nap time

All I said was that she was one of the good disney stars. and acts her age, unlike others. Its my opionin, dont like it, dont comment it, k? simple as that.

GoldenGal9311 said:

love your icon! :D

• monster

perfect, stunning, flawless, etc.

oneofakindxo said:
    It’s really funny how you ACTUALLY think she flipped off the camera. Aahahah.

yeah cause she OBVIOUSLY did.

yeah, and it’s so obvious that you’re oblivious.

ColdenGal9311- I like your icon even thought im not a fan of miley.

• CrazyCrunk

k whats the ACTUAL video?
    and btw in that picture shes with DEMI not miley.
    Her demi miley and justin gaston were all out together
    And I don’t feel like getting the link I’m on mobile ahaha
    Just youtube it :)

• Sexy_Thang

____
    Welcome:D

I like your icon too :)
    Thanx:D

• Cassie

Honestly I’d be happy if she said SOMETHING like even if its not really bad, like saying that mad me mad or something, if she expressed herself some I would just be soooo happy.

• karaclouds

ask me anything – im bored and get me to 100 xD

• Sarah

I don’t understand what the big deal is about lashing out. It’s ok to have feelings. It’s ok to be upset; just go about it in a classy way. You don’t have to be vindictive to be upset. You don’t have to be perfect to maintain your fan base. I think Selena is a great role model, but she shouldn’t hide who she is out of fear no one will like her anymore. That’s ridiculous, and it’s a ridiculous standard to set for herself. She should be who she is and not worry about alienating a couple of people. I’m not saying she should freak out, cuss out the paparazzi or respond to haters, but show a little emotion, Selena. It’s ok to be you.

• cheeeeesequake

I have a feeling that if she keeps this whole innocent girl act, then one day she’s gonna end up like Hilary Duff; forgotten. Cuz look at them, they’re both so beyond famous during their Disney days but what happened to Hilary when she got dumped by the mouse house? She just fizzled because most if not all of her fans were like 10 years old because she was all goody goody and she didnt reach out to older fans. Selena would probably end in the same way if she doesn’t do anything for people to remember her.

• NeverShoutNeverrr
  • karaclouds

anyway, i cannot wait to see Selena in 5 years time (:

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Well that just proves that it is all an act then. She is a teenager she is going to make mistakes. She needs to get a back bone and realise that you can’t please everyone.

• whatsernamegigi

Its just a word, get over it.

• GRACiiiE33

Dreamer X33 said:

You have formspring? (:

No… I had one, but I deleted it. :(
    I might make another one though.
    Do you?

• CrazyCrunk

anyway, i cannot wait to see Selena in 5 years time (:
    Me too

horse face cyrus doesn’t have older fans and no one from disney,nick,fag bieber,tranny gaga and any other “music”(none of them and nothing of today is real music)are not badasses.not in a billion years.

Selena you need to stop thinking about your fans so much. You dont know them and they dont know you. Stop selling yourself on your Twitter, Facebook and Youtube and just go to work and live your life like you always say you want to do. You dont need to keep your audience from Disney to transition to mature roles. If your talented you will continue to work and grow. Anne Hathaway gets roles because she is a real actress not because her Disney audience grew with her. Your not going to win an Oscar because you have 10 million Twitter followers. Just act and stop thinking about the fans. You dont owe them anything and they dont owe you anything.

• m

half of those people don’t exist so your right!

No… I had one, but I deleted it. :(
    I might make another one though.
    Do you?
    _______________
    Yes (: lol. Anyway, Waddup?

• BUBBLES1324

THAT JUST SHOWS HOW FAKE SHE IS!!!
    SHE PUTS ON A FAKE ACT CUZ SHE DOESNT WANT PPL TO HATE HER BUT LITTLE DOES SHE KNOW IS THAT IT MAKES PPL HATE HER MORE!!!!

i like her show cuz i think shes good at pretending to be someone else BECAUSE SHES FAKE

Dreamer X33 said:

Did she just say pissed. :O Omg, what a bad role model she is. -_- Im not a fan of her’s anymore.
    ^^
    xD Kidding, Kidding
    I cant believe she said pissed too!,now this is something gonna destroy her career!! xDD,since when was pissed a bad word o.O?? lmao!

• WOW

okay for alll you stupid ass little people freaking out because she said pissed.. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. She’s what 16,17? what the hell do you think? she don’t curse?! HA. You fuck tards make me laugh. When she’s with her friends she probably says way more than that so get over your tweenie selves. PLUS, she basically just said she doesn’t curse and shit so shes a good role model for her fanbase. Instead of focusing on her ‘cursing’ (because honestly its not even a fucking curse word) why dont you focus on the fact that she’s a classy girl who cares about her fans. GOD HELP THIS POST!

• xRockThatBodyx

why r people freaking out and saying that shes a bitch and needs to be angry. at least shes caring about her fans. AND she just said pissed its not a big deal. So whoopdy fuckin doo OU…yea thats right i said FUCKIN fuckadeefuckfuckfuck SUE ME! lmao

She said pissed. Who cares? Lmfao. It doesn’t make her badass & it doesn’t make her a bad person. Most ppl don’t even consider pissed a bad word. I’ve said it in school & there’s been no problem.

• DemiandMileyPones

I just feel that she’s hiding in a shell and she’s too afraid to come out of it because she scared of what people would think…idk though…

• karaclouds

Me too

i think she will go either way……hmm

• natjbguitargirl

__

Me too i thought i was the only one who thought like that

• :D

So do I. Seems like she cares way too much what other think of her.

omg plz selena gomez get a fucking life

• emma13

seriously selena needs to stop thinking what her fans would say. i mean cmon on. shes the one who controls her life not her fans. i mean damn im a fan but cmon on she should just be honest and not lie just to keep her goody goody image.

• iLoveChimpanzee

So do I. Seems like she cares way too much what other think of her.
    __________
    thats a bad thing.
    she should be like
    I DONT GIVE A FUUUUCK.

• hottiegirl

WTF

no comment !!

wow,m,your stupid.

• herbal

nice post like this this subject is very nice chose by writer thanks to give info and thanks to site admin and writer
    penis enlargement

I don’t see why you people get mad over Selena give her personal opinion of why she tries to keep her image clean for all her fans and yet you gripe that Miley is a slut she needs to put some clothes on and be a good role model for her younger “Hannah” fans and you think Miley is “growing” up with her fans? Tell me how many of your parents would let you leave your house dressed the way she does?? That’s not grown up. Selena will probably have a better career in the long run due to the fact that she is a more likable person. You people have to many double standards for people you don’t even know get a life!!!!!

and this is why i call her fake. at least other celebs own up to their mistakes, cause everyone makes mistakes. stop trying to be so perfect. one day your little perfect streak is gonna end.

i totally HATE her… can’t you see.. she is so.. she tries to look inocent but she’s a slut

• LizzieHawkins

love her

• LizzieHawkins

h

Love this girl! She’s truly a great role-model.

i wuv her

• LizzieHawkins

NOT SPAMING BIT*CH

• oneofakindxo

haha, i love her. <3

and people make such a big deal out of saying “pissed off” like, thats not a bad word rotfl

• colorfulx

Pooped is not a bad word since the last time I checked. lmfao.

it doesnt say pooped its pissed you fucking retard

• rosemary

what are we 5… it’s

PISSED

• Jane.in.Sane

—> On another note, how’s everyone doing, fellow OceanUpians?
    ___________
    I’m good and you?

Yeah I’m pretty good! Went to go see Eclipse and Letters to Juliet! Both were amazing!

If she doesn’t want to disappoint me, she should take singing lessons or stick to acting.

• :D

I can’t believe I actually agree with something you said for once haha.

• Dreamer X33

Since I said it did . xD (: I was playing around if I may correct you I said “Kidding kidding” kthnxbye(:

• emma13

if only selena had the personality that alex has. sigh. i would love her even more then i already do.

• -Jenii
  • GRACiiiE33

Dreamer X33 said:

Yes (: lol. Anyway, Waddup?

What’s your Formspring, I’ll ask you questions? Adding pictures to my profile on here. Hahaha what about you?

• NeverShoutNeverrr

selena needs to not give a shit about
    what people say or think.
    i think i’d actually like her if that happened.

__________

LEGIT

• hottiegirl

she cares too much about her fans ok its good thing but she doesnt have to be that way
    i dont say tthat bcuz of my fans , i dont dress that bcuz of my fans
    wtf , disny really controls her
    she need to get over her self
    and if pissed off is bad word how about fuck

i think she needs to add fun to her life , if fame require that then screw it
    look at miley and demi they dont give shit about anyone but ppl still like them

__________

LEGIT

Dreamer X33 said:

Lol u got it wrong i said since when pissed was a bad word caz ppl in OU acting lyk its wrong not caz of u >:P

IM NOT BEING SARCASTIC! THAT FUCKING BITCH NEEDS TO DIE!!! STOP BEING FUCKING FAKE AND BE NORMAL!!! WHO GIVES A SHIT IF YOU SCREAM IF YOU ARE ANGRY! IF YOUR MAD THEN BE MAD DONT CARE WHAT YOUR FANS THINK YOU PUSHOVER!!!!

F
    U
    C
    K
    O
    F
    F

DemiandMileypones
    I love your icon. (:

• oneofakindxo

I don’t think people should be making a deal of Selena saying “pissed off” I mean, she’s flicked off the camera before…

DemiandMileypones
    I love your icon. (:

DemiandMileypones
    I love your icon. (:

• -Jenii

Honestly, she should come out of her shell and tell what she really thinks . She’ll probably get more fans by doing that. By trying to be perfect all the time, she just seems kinda boring.

Ugh, wth Oceanup??
    & evanescence- mhm, alright lolol, On a side note- Yes, they are exaggerating -__-

• -Jenii

since when PISSED is a bad word? Stupid Oceanup -___-.

she saying that to cover how boring and untalented she is and her lack of body figure and she don’t even look like a lady she looks like a boy with the face of a little kid. she quiet weird looking.

• SHUTTHEHELLUP

Okay so this is directed to the people who are saying she’s fake because she wants to please her fans.
    WHATTHEHELL,are you smoking something? Maybe she is being herself. Maybe she’s just a classy girl. I don’t cuss publicly, but when im with a few of my friends,every now and then I will. I was raised to be classy like that, and Im sure thats why she is too. And the last time i checked, caring for her fans isn’t a crime. Eventually she’ll loosen up. She just cares about the little kids that are following her.and reallly not any of us should be even worried about this, because it’s NOT our buisness anyways, and no one here knows her personalllllllllyyyyy! SO GTF.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

didn’t ou post this a long time ago?

PISSEDDDDD. Omg, Im going to jail :O

Dreamer X33 said:

Ugh, wth Oceanup??
    for some reason i used to hate justin bieber but after i saw ur icon i might wanna have to change my mind:P

• emma13

didn’t ou post this a long time ago?
    lol i was just about to comment that. this post sounded so familiar.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Jul 7, 2010 @ 04:19 pm
    DemiandMileyPones said:

Chica u better tell me where did u get the pic from ur icon from !

Btw,i absolutely didn’t know that “pissed”was rude , lmao..
    Everybo’d pees

• iusedtobelovedrunk

ya know you guys, maybe what she’s trying to say, is she doesn’t want to be like those people that bitch about everything, and says everything that pops in her head. like taylor m.

she will dissapoint them when she get back together with Nick

• Dreamer X33

I felt the same way. I used to think he was annoying & far up his ass. but then it all changed and I like him now. xD

• iusedtobelovedrunk

didn’t ou post this a long time ago?
    lol i was just about to comment that. this post sounded so familiar.

lol. people were making a big deal about ‘pissed’ then, too. xD

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Jul 7, 2010 @ 04:31 pm
    SHUTTHEHELLUP said:

Oh yeaah preach it

• iusedtobelovedrunk

she will dissapoint them when she get back together with Nick

because them hanging out before means that they were totally dating.

• emma13

didn’t ou post this a long time ago?
    lol i was just about to comment that. this post sounded so familiar.

lol. people were making a big deal about ‘pissed’ then, too. xD
    lol i know. smh. i wonder what they would do if she said the word fuck. lol they would probably explode.

STOP MAKING IT A BIG DEAL. guys, there’s no video. how do we even know she really said it? and its not like she hasnt said this before.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

In france , when somebody is gettin on your nerves , u say ‘tu me fais chier’Which means : you make me sh*t ,haha

• Jane.in.Sane

Because everyone freaks out when a Disney star swears……

Dreamer X33 said:

Lol,i listened to only 1 of his songs it was ”one time” i think that its name n when the song started i said who is this girl??…awkward but i think he is good ehh lets say im lazy to listen to another song >:)

i want her to say FUCK. just once so maybe she can say pissed or fricken without getting all the “OMG SHE SAID _” what? are we like 2?

Jane.in.Sane said:

Because everyone freaks out when a Disney star swears……
    lol u r the new girl,welcome in our world OU:P

• Jane.in.Sane

Because everyone freaks out when a Disney star swears……
    lol u r the new girl,welcome in our world OU:P

Thanks for the greeting!!

lmfao i <3 you

• Chanel13_

You already disappointed me when you made that album…

• GoldenGal9311

harrypotterbitches said:

She really shouldn’t bottle things up though. One day she might explode.
    ____________

lol at the people who keep saying i love this, just cuz she said pist off, like shes some badasss.

• Sexy_Thang

harrypotterbitches said:
    She really shouldn’t bottle things up though. One day she might explode.
    You changed your icon…
    For a minute i didnt recognize you:D

i use pissed all the time, trust me if it was a bad word my mom would hit me

lmfao I remember that!

• GoldenGal9311

Chanel13_ said:

You already disappointed me when you made that album…
    ____________

She was talking about not wanting to disappoint her FANS. Something tells me you’re not a fan.

• oneofakindxo

When did Selena flick off the camera?

• harrypotterbitches

She really shouldn’t bottle things up though. One day she might explode.
    You changed your icon…
    For a minute i didnt recognize you:D
    LOl yeah King of Queens <3 have you seen that show?

• SoSelenalicious

If u check the source of the story (which is mtv.co.uk) u’ll see that they’re the one who put the stars in pissed! NOT oceanup! Geez!!

• hellomynamestruth

I don’t get it.

• Sexy_Thang

harrypotterbitches said:
    She really shouldn’t bottle things up though. One day she might explode.
    You changed your icon…
    For a minute i didnt recognize you:D
    LOl yeah King of Queens <3 have you seen that show?
    _____
    Haha yea with Kevin James right???:)

• CrazyCrunk

Oh OU
    I love how you find a way to make drama out of nothing
    Now I will watch as idiots make a big deal out of pissed
    -gets popcorn-

• Ash

Sel ur amazin :)

• Chanel13_

You already disappointed me when you made that album…
    ____________

Yess i am

• harrypotterbitches

She really shouldn’t bottle things up though. One day she might explode.
    You changed your icon…
    For a minute i didnt recognize you:D
    LOl yeah King of Queens <3 have you seen that show?
    _____
    Haha yea with Kevin James right???:)
    yep! I love him :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Selena stop being a little p.ussy and scream bitch!

I would scream, but i’m just this hollow shell…

• GoldenGal9311

Chanel13_ said:

You already disappointed me when you made that album…
    ____________

Yess i am
    __________

Haha, okay.

^^
    xD Kidding, Kidding

• IfUSeekBritney

I Follow if you Ask A Question :)

• Sexy_Thang

She really shouldn’t bottle things up though. One day she might explode.
    You changed your icon…
    For a minute i didnt recognize you:D
    LOl yeah King of Queens <3 have you seen that show?
    _____
    Haha yea with Kevin James right???:)
    yep! I love him :)
    ____
    Haha who doesnt?:D

harrypotterbitches said:
    She really shouldn’t bottle things up though. One day she might explode.
    You changed your icon…
    For a minute i didnt recognize you:D
    LOl yeah King of Queens <3 have you seen that show?

===

i’m watching king of queens right now LOL <3

• mctiqueen

Selena is amazing. The end.

this just makes her seem even more fake. She puts on a show for everyone but we don’t see who she REALLY is. That’s why she isn’t as relate-able to younger fans.

• oneofakindxo
  • mctiqueen

Haha. I love King of Queens!

• GoldenGal9311

hellomynamestruth said:

I don’t get it.
    _____________

You don’t get it?

i think the “pissed” is by far the worst word she has said. girl you need to just be yourself and stop being this nice girly girl. like COME ON, i would totally love you more if i saw you bitching at somebody.

• Aryanna

Cool, Selena, whatever.

• mctiqueen

I have a random question. This is something I hope someone can help me with on here, lol. I am trying to cancel my service for my phone like today and I don’t remember my password they ask for on the phone. And I really would like to have a new phone by the end of today :/

• harrypotterbitches

She really shouldn’t bottle things up though. One day she might explode.
    You changed your icon…
    For a minute i didnt recognize you:D
    LOl yeah King of Queens <3 have you seen that show?

===

i’m watching king of queens right now LOL <3
    awesome! :P

• nick

LMFAO! I bet she already cusses, just not in public.
    Oh and Oceanup saying “pissed off” is nothing bad. Do you read the comments on your site?
    Oh and this has been posted before, but whatever.

she being so edgy and cool

no,u fuck off.

• Aryanna

Ugh. Jesus. It’s just a fucking word. -_-“

• Shana Doodee Minaj

im sure she ONCE in her life sworn just so she could brag ,we all did it once in our lives

• karaclouds

calm the ham;)

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Jul 7, 2010 @ 04:40 pm
    Jane.in.Sane said:

Because everyone freaks out when a Disney star swears……
    i welcomed u on another post , u didnt even say thank u :(

ya she might be a great role model for now but once the kids grow up shes gunna have no one left and why should she act like shes not an average teen tht gets mad or says stupid shit everyday tht is wat would make her real

totaly agree!

• karaclouds

Because everyone freaks out when a Disney star swears……

heeya; you’ve taken my spot for newbie welcome (:

• Jane.in.Sane

Because everyone freaks out when a Disney star swears……

heeya; you’ve taken my spot for newbie welcome (:
    Hi! Thanks! I like your icon Emma’s pretty cool.

• Jane.in.Sane

Because everyone freaks out when a Disney star swears……
    i welcomed u on another post , u didnt even say thank u :(

Oh my gosh I’m sorry. Lol thank you loads for welcoming me! I like your icon!

• Dreamer X33

Lmfao xD I had the same impression, then later on I found out it was a guy. 16 year old guy. xD ahh, but I love him <3

• Jane.in.Sane

Don’t mean to budge in on your guys’ convo, but I was watching Justin when he was on SNL, and my mom was watching too, and she said he looked like he was ten. I laughed pretty hard, but I do like his music a lot, so I’m not a hater.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Stop the war,lets give kisses !

• Shana Doodee Minaj

off for some sleep .Luv you^^

calm the ham;)
    I say CALM YA’ NIPPLES !!

• ;)

Do you guys not remember she said pissed in that FTSK video when she’s in the studio with them? It’s not the first time. We is this such a big deal? lmfao.

• ;)

*why

• aaliyahnoelle

why would we put stars in pissed off?

Dreamer X33 said:

------
    lol i guess i will sit n wait till my ”later on” comes n makes me love him:P:P

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Jul 7, 2010 @ 04:44 pm
    Jane.in.Sane said:

Because everyone freaks out when a Disney star swears……
    i welcomed u on another post , u didnt even say thank u :(

Oh my gosh I’m sorry. Lol thank you loads for welcoming me! I like your icon!
    twice : i was kiddin <3 ur welcome ! thanks ur icon is great too

Jane.in.Sane said:

Because everyone freaks out when a Disney star swears……
    lol u r the new girl,welcome in our world OU:P

Thanks for the greeting!!
    lol you welcome yh i love welcoming new ppl:P:P

Jane.in.Sane said:

Because everyone freaks out when a Disney star swears……
    lol u r the new girl,welcome in our world OU:P

Thanks for the greeting!!
    lol you welcome yh i love welcoming new ppl:P:P

• karaclouds

I say CALM YA’ NIPPLES !!

lmao, jackie (:

• karaclouds

lol you welcome yh i love welcoming new ppl:P:P

you never welcomed me LOL

• Jane.in.Sane

Because everyone freaks out when a Disney star swears……
    lol u r the new girl,welcome in our world OU:P

Thanks for the greeting!!
    lol you welcome yh i love welcoming new ppl:P:P
    I actually didn’t think anyone was gonna notice I was new…but I guess they did! The cat in your icon is really cute. (As you can see, I love complimenting people’s icons, I actually like 90% of all the icons on here.)

• karaclouds

Hi! Thanks! I like your icon Emma’s pretty cool.

aaw thanks, taylor pretty cool – i hope you enjoy OU talk to me if you need help LOL

----
    Don't mean to budge in on your guys' convo, but I was watching Justin when he was on SNL, and my mom was watching too, and she said he looked like he was ten. I laughed pretty hard, but I do like his music a lot, so I'm not a hater.
    ------
    join the line girl!,first time i heard him i thought he was a girl but now i think he is good:P

ha did she really say “pissed off”? I woudl love to hear that! lol

----
    ----
    It alrught girl (: Lol, but HeY, he’s going through puberty. (;

• Jane.in.Sane

Ok, I don’t know if this is normal, but I keep on getting blocked for spam or something from OceanUp, and I’m not spamming or anything!!!!!!!!! Urgggghhh!

• lizz

ew. you people make me sick.
    the girl wants to gain respect and doesnt want to be some irritable bitch in the papers, so she doesnt speak out about it.
    theres nothing wrong with that.
    shes here to act. not to voice her opinions on everyone.

LMAO Another earthguake…REALLY?

• DemiandMileyPones

DemiandMileypones
    I love your icon. (:

Thanks sweetpea.

I like yours. :)

Ugh Well I have to go bye to all the people I’ve talked too (: & the rest. lol
    Kara Girly- CALM YA NIPPLES. XD
    http://formspring.me/jacquelineluve ASK, ! (: kthnkbye.

well excusssssse her for not shoving her opinions down everyones throats like miley cyrus. and for not lashing out and being mean. what a jerk. go die selena.

I D I O T S

• Jane.in.Sane

Yeah I actually love U Smile, Baby, and Somebody to Love, but I’m not really a Justin fan….if that makes any sense at all.

karaclouds said:

lol you welcome yh i love welcoming new ppl:P:P

you never welcomed me LOL
    lol sorry welcome in OU,i’ve just joined OU 3 days ago so i only noticed her:P:P

harrypotterbitches said:
    LMAO Another earthguake…REALLY?
    OMG WHERE?????

Dreamer X33 said:

Ugh Well I have to go bye to all the people I’ve talked too (: & the rest. lol
    good nightzz n byeas:)

I D I O T S

I’ve only been a member of this site for 6 hours, but I’ve already noticed that the Anonymous commenters almost always are the ones that say something bad/stupid/rude.

• karaclouds
  • Stranger Then Fiction

wtf? pissed off isn’t mean. it’s truthfull on some situations. if her fans can’t take that, they need to grow the fuck up :|

LMAO Another earthguake…REALLY?
    OMG WHERE?????
    California :)

----
    ------
    -----
    Yeah I actually love U Smile, Baby, and Somebody to Love, but I'm not really a Justin fan....if that makes any sense at all.
    -----
    again join the line girl!!,im not his fan but im noy a hater too:P

harrypotterbitches said:
    LMAO Another earthguake…REALLY?
    OMG WHERE?????
    California :)

What magnitude?

• -Jenii

_________
    Same here.. i like some of his songs but I’m not a fan of him..

• -Jenii

_________
    Same here.. i like some of his songs but I’m not a fan of him..

• harrypotterbitches

Haha. I love King of Queens!
    ;D

I LOVE HER AND ALL but i feel she goes on OU and reads our comments and tries to be better hehe sorry but MY opinion just like miley except miley is a slut and has no talent

SHE IS SUCH A FAKE BITCH! BE YOURSELF, DON’T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FANS! IF YOU ARE ANGRY SCREAM AND BE MAD! YOU ROBOT!

• GRACiiiE33

I don’t get it.

THIS. (:

• harrypotterbitches

She really shouldn’t bottle things up though. One day she might explode.
    You changed your icon…
    For a minute i didnt recognize you:D
    LOl yeah King of Queens <3 have you seen that show?
    _____
    Haha yea with Kevin James right???:)
    yep! I love him :)
    ____
    Haha who doesnt?:D
    lol no idea :P

• Nate

Don’t want to Disappoint? Then COME OUT!! before you turn 45

• CrazyCrunk

When did Selena flick off the camera?

• Caitylinrox

LOVE HEEEEEERRR! and i guess saying pissed is different for her but its not that bad. and hey guys uve been saying she needed to do soemthing exciting for once so there it is now dont critisise what u asked for. she is a true role model and she is talented and haters need to get off seriously!

• Chanel13_

I don’t get it.

No they was playing she still is innocent :)

• oneofakindxo

She definitely flicked off the camera.

I D I O T S

agree.

• karaclouds

aaw its okay i was newbie around the same time as you *hi-five*

she’s a fake, she lives thinking about what her fans want.. what about she? what SHE wants?Please, that’s stupid, she’s a fake! if she starts to do what she wants, she won’t have fans anymore.

LMAO Another earthguake…REALLY?
    OMG WHERE?????
    California :)

What magnitude?
    idk it just happened seconds ago lol. I live in Cali, thats how I knew :)

• twistedxsymphony

hahaha “pissed me off” ! love her…

karaclouds said:

aaw its okay i was newbie around the same time as you *hi-five*
    lolzz *hi5!*

-Jenii said:

----
    ------
    -----
    _________
    Same here.. i like some of his songs but I'm not a fan of him..
    -----
    wow that line is getting bigger,join the line girl!