Demi Lovato ME AS A BLONDE!

demi-blond-33
demi-blond

I agree!!

• AnonLovesPretzels

Doesn’t she get tired of posting pictures of herself?

• AnonLovesPretzels

Doesn’t she get tired of posting pictures of herself?

• livindalife

I love Demi. :)
    She’s amazing. Suck it haters.

eww I amgine if she got the role of Hannah?Good thing Disney never shose her or tay momsen

• starshipboy

Not a very good look on her, and WAY to much makeup… :l

• meganfoxisbad

ew….she has a better bod then face ..for sum reson shes jus not dat cute when she cakes on makeup ..i knoe this is for the show but sometimes she walks around with this much makeup ..kinda like miley ..she has bad teeth and idk this is jus horrible …i love u demi but this is why joe dumped u and is probably laughin at this right now lol ….im sorry but no ..ilu dems but ew

• starshipboy

yaayy, another Demi fan! and love your icon, btw :)

could be worst remember Selena in a blond wig?That was fugly!

• peacelovehearts

I love Demi but this picture makes her look like a prostitute dressed up as little bo peep O_o

Ugh, Demi thinks she so fucking gorgeous, but in reality she’s just average looking.

• FuzzyMcBuzzy

Ummm wtf… is she trying to be cool or something?

• JB rocks my socks

I was gonna say I dont like the pic but since so many of u are being mean Ima say
    I love Demi cuz shes a fantastic singer and songwriter
    There.
    Im done peace ouuut ;)

ooh she looks terrible =/

• JB rocks my socks

Shes just confident
    Okay now im done byeeeess

eww eww eww eww eww

So much jealousy here. You won’t get the chance to date Joe, SO STFU! AND Stop being horny and move on with you life!

Demi is VERY beautiful.

eww eww eww eww eww

• harrypotterbitches

LOL to much makeup. But I love her!!

• oneofakindxo

I love demi but she looks weird as a blonde…O__o
    and lmao at what she said about Lebron, haha<3

Woah :O
    I think i just kinda threw up in my mouth,
    I love Demi but this look dosent work,
    she kinda looks like jeffree star witha really bad tan, and a blonde wigg :D

Look! It’s TAYLOR SWIFT.
    Wait, too much botox.

holy fake eyebrows. gross.

she looks like Bridget from playboy

• oneofakindxo

wow, alot of hate on this post. -_-
    Love you Demi!

ask (:

I have seen her in person and we are talking flawless and just picture perfect. She is really pretty in person. I was at a concert and she was really really close and just wow!!!!!
    For the haters keep it up because it will just make her even more beautiful.
    As for her and joe wait till she is 18 how many gorgeous guys will be after her. So i hope he knows what he is doing.

Whats your point? Just because people don’t like Demi doesn’t mean it was because she dated Joe. Everybody has a different opinion on people and maybe some people dislike her because of other reasons. You don’t have to be a bitch about it just because you like Demi and some people don’t.

Peace.

could be worst remember Selena in a blond wig?That was fugly!

YEAH!! that was painful for my eyes

• idkMyBFFjill

that claire girl’s cool… yes i stalked her twitter.
    and i finally see why demi didn’t get the part of hannah montana.

• idkMyBFFjill

she looks like Bridget from playboy
    indeed she does..because we all read playboy. -__-

• starshipboy

“but this is why joe dumped u and is probably laughin at this right now lol”
    i KINDA agreed with your comment… until I read that. it was just downright rude. -_-

• lawlllz

wtf are you smokin? selena looks hot as a blonde.

i think i rest my case

• tara

Miley isn’t better with her dress!

• DesiGirl

lawlllz said:

wtf are you smokin? selena looks hot as a blonde.

i think i rest my case
    ____

I don’t think it suits her either. :/

Why is she so bitchy to her fans?!

• idkMyBFFjill

can someone explain whats going on with lebron, i dont follow sports?

This is for SWAC idiots!

• idkMyBFFjill

whatever u do, don’t click it!!!

question about noyes and miss lovato
    could they have a thing again? well its just a thought she did say she forgoten how much she loved lovestory and that was their like their relationship song. they felt like romeo and juliet. but whatevs its proprably just some stupid coincidence .
    ps. yes i do read to much into their tweets.

oh… and good morning! noyes
    about 11 hours ago via web

Intense workout with @joeyrubino… Shower.. Then off to work! Oh p.s…. Good morning! :) have a blessed day.
    about 12 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® lovato today

DEMI LOVATO IS DATING JEYDON WALE!

• Princess Awesome

her face looks pretty but the hair doesn’t suit her. She looks best as a brunette!

MILEY CYRUS IS A SALTY PICKLE.
    SELENA GOMEZ IS A CRUSTY SALT SHAKER.
    DEMI LOVATO IS A TAMPON…A USED TAMPON.

• Princess Awesome

idkMyBFFjill said:

can someone explain whats going on with lebron, i dont follow sports?

I think he’s playing for Miami now. At least that’s what it said on Yahoo lol

• -Hibz-

Jul 8, 2010 @ 07:30 pm

Demi is VERY beautiful.

People like you tick me off.

Who’s mentioning Joe here? Demi’s not even with him anymore, so I really don’t see the point to what you said. Even if she WAS with him.. Everyone automatically hates her because of that sole reason? No. That’s just the teenies.

Demi isn’t liked by a lot of people for reasons you people don’t know :|

• Princess Awesome

idkMyBFFjill said:

she looks like Bridget from playboy
    indeed she does..because we all read playboy. -__-

LMAO!

• Princess Awesome

peacelovehearts said:

LMAO

LOLITA.

• Princess Awesome

um Demi never auditioned for Hannah Montana…

question about noyes and miss lovato
    ps. yes i do read to much into their tweets.

oh… and good morning! noyes
    about 11 hours ago via web

about 12 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® lovato today

question about noyes and miss lovato
    ps. yes i do read to much into their tweets.

oh… and good morning! noyes
    about 11 hours ago via web

about 12 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® lovato today

• SJG97

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
    But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts
    Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
    But that’s alright because I love the way you lie

I’m in love with this song.

I freakin love Demi :)

gotta go now though. making spaghetti and pizza.

• Princess Awesome

Who’s Claireoring?

SJG97 said:
    ust gonna stand there and watch me burn
    But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts
    Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
    But that’s alright because I love the way you lie

I’m in love with this song.

AHADSSSSDSJH.

I am so obsessed with this song. It is amazing!

• emma13

Oh, hey Demi! I didn’t know you went on OceanUP…
    okay those kind of comments are getting old. and besides even though im not a fan of demi i agree with that person. you people need to chill like seriously. theres WAY too much hate for her on here. goddamn. its getting quite annoying and as i said i dont even like her.

• sophieee

NickChicky said:
    No she did try out lol Demi even said last year she cam ein like 3rd or something. Disney chose Miley because Miley had the look the country voice and the acting capabilites. Honestly I cannot picture anyone being a better HM Miley made that show successful.
    ===========
    Haha girlie, they didn’t even add all that Tennesee stuff until after she got the part.
    Demi didn’t get Hannah Montana because she got a part in As the Bell rings.
    and after that she auditioned for a bunch of stuff cause before she was kinda young.

• NickChicky

They did always want a country type thind hence why they wanted alexis texas or Hannah montana

The name for the singer was always Hannah Montana. The only names they changed were From Chloe Stewert to Miley stewert, and from whatever the das name was to Robby Ray. :P

• NickChicky

The name for the singer was always Hannah Montana. The only names they changed were From Clhoe Stewert to Miley stewert, and from whatever the das name was to Robby Ray. :P

• NickChicky

The name for the singer was always Hannah Montana. The only names they changed were From Chloe Stewert to Miley stewert, and from whatever the dads name was to Robby Ray. :P

MILEY CYRUS IS A SALTY PICKLE.
    SELENA GOMEZ IS A CRUSTY SALT SHAKER.
    DEMI LOVATO IS A TAMPON…A USED TAMPON

ffsdfd

MILEY CYRUS IS A SALTY PICKLE.
    SELENA GOMEZ IS A CRUSTY SALT SHAKER.
    DEMI LOVATO IS A TAMPON…A USED TAMPON

• fan4lyftwitter

NickChicky said:

Nope it was originally going to be alexis texas trust me I know lol

• sophieee

NickChicky said:
    ===========
    Demi didn’t get Hannah Montana because she got a part in As the Bell rings.

• GRACiiiE33

God can everyone like chill? She’s just wearing a wig for SWAC, it’s not a big deal.

• fan4lyftwitter

sophieee said:

NickChicky said:
    ===========
    Demi didn’t get Hannah Montana because she got a part in As the Bell rings.

She didn’t get HM role because Disney wanted Miley and knew Miley had huge potential to become the huge star she is. Demi is older than Miley so age was not the issue.

• NickChicky

Demi never auditioned for Hannah. It was on JJJ, let me find a the link….she said so herself that she never auditioned.

• NickChicky

WRONG. Disney wanted a girl between the age of 11 and 16. They told Miley twice she was to young for the part yet she still got it.

• yournameisstephh

i love how people are so jelous that she dated joe.
    please, ur not a jonas, never will be.
    just cuz demi dated him doesnt mean yu have to be jelous (:
    demi’s gorgeous & beautiful.
    k dont hate. bye:D

• Cheapbracelets.

What’s up with her eyebrows?
    Do they look strange to anyone else?!

Her eyebrows are always fucked up.

• fan4lyftwitter

NickChicky said:

exactly they never chose anyone because they wanted Miley eventhough she was too young.

• dearstephh

• TEXT%
  • this is for sonny with a chance.

• TEXT%
  • dont hate cuz she’s actually beautiful.

• TEXT%
  • dont like her, why you here?:)

• Fiona

I think she looks pretty.

I am gonna tweet her that says stop posting pics of yourself you are not that pretty and nobody care about you anymore..you has been!

• alltherightmoves.

she looks like a sad clown hooker.

• Lina

to all fucking haters shut the fuck up you dumbass bitches,if you think shes ugly or whatever the fuck dont click on this.it makes you look pathetic and it shows how much of a life you dont have for judging her.

first.its a fucking costume,if you read what this post said you’ll see its for an episode.

second.its her fucking twitter so she can post whatever pic or words that she wants.

so leave her alone and get a life.

What’s up with her eyebrows?
    Do they look strange to anyone else?!

• _huajaichumpoo

NickChicky said:

_______________

I think it was Zoe. I think they changed it because of Zoey 101 came out around the same time Hannah Montana was still in production…

• ilovebiebs

lmfaoo demi, take off the wig. blonde doesn’t suit you.

haters can fuck off yea :)

• sophieee

NickChicky said:

she auditioned for Hannah Montana, SWAC, Camp Rock, and Phinease and Ferb when she started As the Bell Rings.
    Honey, i think if Demi auditioned for hannah, she would’ve got it with that voice of hers.

she also auditioned for JONAS …. the old one about spies ….

first off performers need lots of makeup on cause the stagelights or any type of lights drain out the make up,
    im a competitive cheerleader and the coaches tell her to cake on our makeup so when the people take pictures we arnt drown out and we dont look tired, we perform in stadiums just like they do
    trust me the make up is needed

• itsglam

wtf are you smokin? selena looks hot as a blonde.

___
    No No No and No!

maybe joe will like you…ya know what i mean? ;)

• fan4lyftwitter

NickChicky said:

===========

• fan4lyftwitter

thing*

hypocrites…when Miley dresses up as a slag some of you say it’s alright when Demi wears a wig and make-up she’s suddenly a hooker?…stfu

But she’s not funny… she’s gonna scare every children.

• cheaperbythedozen

what are you talking about ? no she didn’t
    watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppnzk7OCl-Y&feature=related
    (about 3 minutes in)

• livindalife

tarshipboy said:

yaayy, another Demi fan! and love your icon, btw :)
    Thank you! =)

Girls are prettiest when they’re not caking their faces up with make up.

• sophieee

Princess Awesome said:

um Demi never auditioned for Hannah Montana…

question about noyes and miss lovato
    ps. yes i do read to much into their tweets.

oh… and good morning! noyes
    about 11 hours ago via web

about 12 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® lovato today

• meganfoxisbad

2 words

billy cyrus

• Princess Awesome

does anyone else find Solitare extremely aggravating?

• SJG97

I’m tired of the games I just want her back
    I know I’m a liar if she ever tries to f*ckin’ leave again
    I’ma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire

This is my faveorite part of the song because it’s so Eminem.It’s just like mocking bird.Sweet in the begining(Well as sweet as Em can get)and then complete a-hole in the ending. :P

• emma13

um Demi never auditioned for Hannah Montana…
    seriously?? i thought only taylor momsen did.

Have far do you think Joe and Demi went? Just out of curiosity.

• candy_166

is demi lovato dating jeydon w? wtf

I’m.Freaking.Out.

• SJG97

Hmmm,i don’t know what to say…..or write i guess……..

Jeydon ^

he’s 18. he’s a badboy type.
    lip ring and the works.

but apprently demi and him are dating?
    and he’s sorta famous.
    but, they have each others numbers
    and thats all i know.

She make so much make up and she look like a lesbian…….fugly

how does someone “look” like a lesbian?
    Some people here like to generalize.

• livindalife

I hate it when iTunes puts a song I want sooo bad up for sale and I don’t have any money.

• ihatedemi

OMG so much makeup….she’s fugly and slut bitch!

——————-

No. She said flat out that she never auditioned for Hannah.

• SJG97

candy_166 said:

is demi lovato dating jeydon w? wtf
    Who’s Jeydon?

• Princess Awesome

NickChicky said:

I’m.Freaking.Out.

What.Happened.?

• DemiFan

Oh my freakin gosh!Its for SWAC you know her TV SHOW!Its for a So Random skit.Haters have no brains at all!She does have a little to much make-up on but i heard that she’s a doll for that ep.You guys need to grow up and understand that she doesn’t even wear that much make-up outside of her show.
    As for her “always”taking pics of herself,she’s 17 years old she knows she beautiful so why not!?Also she wants to show her fans what she’s up to.

So just STFU!If you don’t like Demi than don’t comment on a post of her,its simple!

She make so much make up and she look like a lesbian…….fugly
    ——————-
    Dhe make so much makeup? How does tht make sense? Oh, and by the way she didn’t to her own makeup. A Makeup Artist did. For a TV show. That she’s on, and sometimes she has to look funny.

She make so much make up and she look like a lesbian…….fugly
    ——————-
    she make so much makeup? How does that make sense? Oh, and by the way she didn’t do her own makeup. A Makeup Artist did. For a TV show. That she’s on, and sometimes she has to look funny.

• DesiGirl

I don’t think it suits her. But since I’m pretty sure it’s a costume for her TV show, who cares? Lol at people taking it so seriously.

• livindalife

I hate OU. Peace out.

This site sucks now.

• abcdefu

why is everyone flipping out about how she looks ugly and has to much make up on? its for the show. chill. you act like shes really gonna get her hair like this and do her make up like that. calm down.. jeeze.
    everyone here knows its for the show. its pretty obvious. it’s just embarassing for her because she looks like a tranny/drag queen/lesbian.

ITS TOO EASY TO LAVISH A PRETTY GIRL. AS MUCH AS I FIND CONFIDENCE ATTRACTIVE . . I WANNA FIND A GIRL WHO DOESNT THINK SHES ATTRACTIVE AND LET HER KNOW HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS.

• WinterPeace

ikr!? :D Eminem is the shit. That song has been stuck in my head since the first time I heard it :D

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

Guessing and hoping this is for Sonny!

i’M SORRY BUT I MUST SAY THAT SHE LOOKS LIKE A CHEAP TRAVESTI,

• takethishaters

on her second tweet she said Lebron went to the cowboys he so didn’t he went to Heat! GOOOO heat!

• <3

Wow, you people seriously need to get a life. All you guys do is bash on people who don’t deserve it. Demi is so beautiful and sweet, how can people say she is not? Think about it, what if you guys were in her position. Can you imagine hearing “Eww she looks sooo ugly I hate her.” everyday? Come on guys, unless you have no life, then please stop the hate. No one deserves it, especialy Demi.

• hottiegirl

sry , but thats really really ugly

• Shifu Yantao

Demi lovato doesn’t do her own make up nor the costumes she gets. even though its her choice to wear them. But demi is awesome no matter how bad her make or style of clothes are! lol

RAW RAW DEMI RAW RAW!!

• AnonymousJ

Now that is nasty!
    Urgh i’m scared.
    Not much different to her usual look though.

• Shifu Yantao

By the way, i’m starting to love the comments lately!! lol you guy’s are really funny! hahah lolol!

• sara.

“Look! It’s TAYLOR SWIFT.
    Wait, too much botox.

————————-
    i love demi. but I JUST LOLED at that comment AHHAHAHAHH

• sara.

u guys really need to stop with these hate comments and her being called a prostitute. guys chill, she just has a blonde wig on and makeup. we all know she dosent look her best but seriously? calling her a prostitute? wow. thats just going too far.

• Lina

so leave her alone and get a life.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my eyes o_O

• hottiegirl

love how people are so jelous that she dated joe.
    please, ur not a jonas, never will be.
    just cuz demi dated him doesnt mean yu have to be jelous (:
    demi’s gorgeous & beautiful.
    k dont hate. bye:D
    ————————-
    jealous !!! no at all ok she is pretty and everything but she is not that pretty
    selena , miley and taylor S r prettier than her
    and about the joe part ! hell no i dont see jonas as hot boys at all , they r soo disney
    soo mummy and dady and some times they act like girls specially in da show jonas but they can sing i love some songs ,
    search google stephen dorff , Gerard Butler,Ethan Hawke…. etc those r the real hot guys

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

Man, she looks nasty.. Sorry Demi.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

She kinda looks like Holly Madison. :P

HAHA SHE LOOKS LIKE A HOOKER!

she is actuelly really pretty but she should REALLY leave the make up and the fake eyebrows couse it just doesnt look any good… i think a more naturell look would fit her better

I don’t care about her beauty but I care about her personality . That’s why I don’t like her. And her music.. idk. Its too disney. And i’m not doing hate, I’m saying MY opinion.

SHE LOOKS LIKE A LESBIAN!

• Deana66

EW

First, And she looks like a country hick!

No darling, that would be Miley.

• MriaFnanda

she looks pretty.. i love her ?

• 99problems

fugly:P

she looks very mexican here, she needs to change her makeup, she forgot she need to change makeup If she change color hair. I am not talking about the wig but her real hair color now.

• LoveToLove

she looks very mexican here

Racist much??

PRETTY :)o yea first

• -Jenii

If Demi was talking about her last tweet, in order to make it sarcasm she needed to add a “1” to the exclamations.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

She looks like a tranny…again.

The million dollar question is do you think Selena looks bad because of how she’s been portrayed to you as a person or because you actually don’t like how girls that look like Selena, look in blonde wigs…?

selena don’t look good with blond ewwww. miley can pull any hair color because she gorgeous but as you can see selena can’t never pull blonde she look terible.

• Princess Awesome

Demi needs to wear less makeup…then she’ll look better

• the wrong bitch to mess with

wow that would be a disaster hshahaha

• Princess Awesome

ugh I have Round & Round stuck in my head :(

• sophieee

O_O she looks like a transvestite
    I would be embarrassed to have that posted….

She make so much make up and she look like a lesbian…….fugly

DEMI IS DATING JEYDON!!

• Princess Awesome

She make so much make up and she look like a lesbian…….fugly

how does someone “look” like a lesbian?

• Hilary

omg

• Anah

OMJ it’s a subliminal message… The sarcasm indictates a
    refernce
    to Selena Gomez and their fight! Argh! Cuz of SGandtheScene’s song, “as a Blonde” I don’t like the sound of this

I wish they were bffls again

I don’t think it was said they had a fight.

• BirthdayCake

Haha, no sweetie. That is called a joke, not sarcasm. Get that girl a dictionary.

• emma13

eh i think she would look good as a blonde but this picture doesnt do her any justice.

NickChicky said:

• itsglam

Demi Swift?

Trailer trashed excuse miley was born in with a father who is rich and they own 500 acres of nashville country with horse If anyone was poor that was demi and selena ok. so who is trash now.

• nick

I won’t say anything, because I don’t have anything nice to say.

What.Happened.?
    Acting Camp. A few spots left. Have to get that email back so i can see if there is anymore left. :/

awful

naw.. they needed some trailer trash for hannah montana.. they succeeded with their choice.

If I’m late I’m sorry but did you guys hear about the Camp Rock Musical? I heard they’re making a broadway version of the movie

• fragilehearts.

thank god i’m not the only one that thinks she looks like a tranny on here.

BirthdayCake said:
    Haha, no sweetie. That is called a joke not sarcasm. Get that girl a dictionary.

I LOVE LIGTHS!!!

• BirthdayCake

I LOVE LIGTHS!!!

***

I love lights too! She is so pretty and talented.

• fan4lyftwitter

NickChicky said:

Exactly

===========

• Sexy_Thang

:P

• ilovebiebs

lmfaoo demi, take off the wig. blonde doesn’t suit you.

haters can fuck off yea :)

• ilovebiebs

lmfaoo demi, take off the wig. blonde doesn’t suit you.

haters can fuck off yea :)

• SJG97

She looks pretty but, blonde hair?Soooo not her. :)

• Sof_dC

love her but she looks like a whore or sth like tht

• TheNorthStars

LOL these comments are funny.

• Sof_dC

love her but she looks like a whore or sth like tht

• oneofakindxo

why dont you leave demi alone. She was having a laugh, she didnt think she will get criticism.
    She a teenager, and having fun.