‘Miley Cyrus Too Sexy For Her Boyfriend’

miley-cyrus-fantastic

Liam Hemsworth thinks ‘false bad girl’ Miley Ray Cyrus might be about to do a Britney Spears! He doesn’t think his girlfriend should be persuing the sex-kitten image so early on in her career. A source told HEAT: ‘Liam tried to..

..convince her that fans were originally drawn to her wholesome image and now she’s going more into the Britney Spears category. He’s afraid she’s going to end up like Britney.’ One of the causes of friction between the pair is Miley’s strange new ‘love’ tattoo, which she had inked onto her ear last week and is..

..causing arguments: ‘It wasn’t so much about the tattoo itself, but more about the road Miley is going down. Liam doesn’t like the fact she wants to be seen as a ‘bad girl’ and a ‘sex symbol’. He thinks it’s fake. The first tatto was fine,

‘Just Breathe’ is the slogan for a cystic fibrosis charity she has worked with. But come on, another tattoo? All of this acting out garbage is not his thing.’Thanks NicksSweetCaroline!

Gaston > Hemsworth.
    C’MON MILEY. C’MOOOOOOOOON.

• LucyWhite

BUUUUUUUUUUULLSHIT.

• biebsoulmate

I am not sure how true this is. I am not a fan of either one, but o don’t see Liam saying this or at least this much.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

BS

This is straight BULL but i think it’s halarious how the guy said that Liam said “Miley should get the words ‘Just calm down a bit” tattood down her leg” LMAO

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Bullshit

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

I know!!! My slogan is “Stupid people are going to be stupid. You can’t do anything to change that.”
    P.S. i LOVE your icon :) and your username hahah XD

D.A.M.N homie put his bitch on lockdown

• AskTaylor

I’m so sick of people making up lies about Miley’s life.

• biebsoulmate

what a thing 2 say mileys 2 sexy 4 her boyfriend, let me tell u this she is lucky 2 find a sweet good looking guy so he is 2 sexy 4 her.

• Sophie C

Lol.
    Like Liam would say that, I bet he’s loving her rebellion against Disney

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i can’t wait to find out what magazine they got this from.

Never thought I would say this but I agree with Liam.

• -Jenii

I kinda doubt he’d ever say that to a magazine..

• Selena Fan:)

I hate Miley, she’s such a bitch/hoe! and i like Selena WAY better!

• nemoh

this is most likely fake.

formspring.com/belenimagines.

Yah right, BS but I love Miley :D

• demi is my girl crush

i doubt liam would ever say anything like that but it is true.

• HOLAA

If Liam did say this, then I think Miley would dump his ass ;)
    She can’t be tamed!!

HAHAHAHAH GOOD I HATE THIS SLUT

• luvEVANA

WOW i dont believe it but i think miley should at-least just go back a little in time to see who she really was because believe it or not i think right now she is stuck in the prefect Hollywood life but i believe one day she is going to go back to she was, which is a reason why am still a fan of her.

total bull.

• -Jenii
  • Alassandra

hellomynamestruth said:

hellomynamestruth said:

Alassandra said:
    haha even her boyfriend thinks shes a whore, hahaahahahaahahahahahahahahaha;; slut

Do you feel better about yourself now that you’ve made that comment?
    _

Why yes, yes I do, miley cyrus is a greedy slut;; she shouldnt even have Liam. I bet shes gonna get prego

Oh, how kind. You sound like a very nice girl.

But, continue your hating, it’s not going to affect her, or her fans opinions. So, you’re pretty much accomplishing nothing.
    _

Did I say I was try to change anyones mind, no i didnt, so why dont you shut your fat ass up thank you very much, and I am a well liked girl, im co captin of my high schools cheerleading team. next year ill be captin

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

The is bs. Plus her tattoo is months old. not a week.

• emma13

lol if anyone ever says anything bad about miley you stans call bullshit on it. wow. how do you know if this is true or not. it could be true for all we know.

This is probably a bunch of BS, but I’m sure Liam was thinking it. And I hate it when she’s compared to Britney. Britney can actually work the sexiness. Also Britney is bipolar so that’s why she did the things she did. Miley doesn’t have an illness…that we know of so I don’t see her shaving her head anytime soon.

• angle

ok then…….

hellomynamestruth said:

hellomynamestruth said:

Alassandra said:

Do you feel better about yourself now that you’ve made that comment?
    _

Oh, how kind. You sound like a very nice girl.

_

WOAH, don’t mess with the co captain of the cheerleading team.

as long as liam is getting blown by miley, he doesn’t give a shi.t

• Alassandra

hellomynamestruth said:

hellomynamestruth said:

Alassandra said:

Do you feel better about yourself now that you’ve made that comment?
    _

Oh, how kind. You sound like a very nice girl.

_

WOAH, don’t mess with the co captain of the cheerleading team.
    _
    anonymous just stay the fuck out of this, you fat little loser,, i bet you dont even have a bf and have tons of acne hahahahahahaha

• Evanescence

O.o he’s right…

Gosh i hate when people compare miley to britney in a good light and a bad light first of lets talk about the bad light people say britney is crazy but for the record she was actually diagonnosed with post depression and multiple and mental disorder both being quite mild also she miley had a great up bringing yet miley is slipping throught the cracks of her parents fingers even britneys parents had her on a leach longer than tish and billy. So for the record do not compare mi8ley being rebellious to a mental disorder. Britneys dad was a achoholic her parents divorced she had the biggest break up in the world everyone hated her she was banned from radio stations every where in the united states at one point her very close aunt died of cancer and she had a terrible divorce, for pit sake her kids were taken away so once stuff on that level happens to miley then we will talk. For her good light go on this site and once miley accomplishes all this then we will she if we can compare her to britney princess of pop. kjkhjghjuthgbhtg

• Notion

K… So, Liam if you’re sick of her, come to me! I’m a good gal! :)

• Cheapbracelets.

Hahahaha.

Whether it’s true or false it’s funny. :P

i don’t think he said that but it would be better for Miley if she would be smiley Miley again and Liam will tame her. i love her anyway but i don’y like that many persons started calling her “slut”

• party with me

this all sounds really logical like something liam actually could be feeling but we all know he didn’t actually say it.
    it’s the heat so that’s not exactly reliable.

• hellomynamestruth

hellomynamestruth said:

Alassandra said:

Do you feel better about yourself now that you’ve made that comment?
    _

Oh, how kind. You sound like a very nice girl.

• sophieee

i always liked Liam :)

• NicksSweetCaroline

picstoburn said:

Thx NicksSweetCaroline

LOl i know her (; hahaha.
    HALLA!!!

• Mayra.

some how I don´t believe this!!

• NicksSweetCaroline

Check all the drama i caused..

• picstoburn

NicksSweetCaroline
    Jul 8, 2010 @ 12:18 pm
    NicksSweetCaroline said:

picstoburn said:

Thx NicksSweetCaroline

LOl i know her (; hahaha.
    HALLA!!!
    lol do you always send things to oceanup?? xD

ROFL BULL FUCKING SHIT. Liam loves it.

It seems to me that Miley is trying way to hard to prove herself to the mainstream media of more “mature artists”. She is most definitely losing fans since Can’t Be Tamed. If she stayed in the time of “The Climb” and “Party In The USA”, i think she’d be doing so much better off because she just blew up with those. Now she’s just trying to hard and it’s unappealing.

• NicksSweetCaroline

picstoburn said:

NicksSweetCaroline
    Jul 8, 2010 @ 12:18 pm
    NicksSweetCaroline said:

picstoburn said:

Thx NicksSweetCaroline

LOl i know her (; hahaha.
    HALLA!!!
    lol do you always send things to oceanup?? xD
    Nope but i sent like a billion in today :P

I was reading heat magazine and it was literally like reading oceanup :P Selena was in it aswell but i couldt be bothered posting that in.

I hope people don’t think i wrote this :P

It was from ‘a source’ who spoke to Heat Magazine… OU cut allota other stuff out

• NicksSweetCaroline

picstoburn said:

NicksSweetCaroline
    Jul 8, 2010 @ 12:18 pm
    NicksSweetCaroline said:

picstoburn said:

Thx NicksSweetCaroline

LOl i know her (; hahaha.
    HALLA!!!
    lol do you always send things to oceanup?? xD
    Nope i was reading heat magazine and it was literally like reading OU … there was Nick, Miley, Ed Westwick, Selena, Megan Fox…etc So i posted i few things in from it :P

wtf

• party with me

Alasandra said:
    and just so you know,, i AM hot and if you dont believe me heres some proof :)

im on the right :) the girl im hugging WAS the team captin
    ____________

um. that’s not you.
    you just searched cheerleader on tinypic and found that picture. nice try though.
    also, learn that in your life supposedly being co “captin” of the cheerleading squad is not gonna get you anywhere.

• hottiegirl

If you’re talking about me, did you not see the stuff she said above?
    ======================
    talking about both of u ,

Oh, well if you read above, the stuff she said was really rude. I think she needs an eye opener.

——————————–
    i though u made fun of her look out of no where but then i red all her comments above and she totelly desreve it

• party with me

Alasandra said:
    and just so you know,, i AM hot and if you dont believe me heres some proof :)

im on the right :) the girl im hugging WAS the team captin
    _________________

that’s not you.
    you just searched cheerleader on tiny.pic and found that.
    nice try though.
    also, in life supposedly being co “captin” of the cheerleading squad will get you nowhere. congrats.

• party with me

Alasandra said:
    and just so you know,, i AM hot and if you dont believe me heres some proof :)

im on the right :) the girl im hugging WAS the team captin
    _________________

that’s not you.
    you just searched cheerleader there and found that.
    nice try though.

NOT FUCKING SPAMMING.

• party with me

Alasandra said:
    and just so you know,, i AM hot and if you dont believe me heres some proof :)

im on the right :) the girl im hugging WAS the team captin
    _________________

that’s not you.
    you just searched cheerleader on tiny-pic and found that.
    nice try though.

NOT FUCKING SPAMMING OU.

Umm so now blondes are “angelic” WTF?! And it wus a wig idiots. And so what now brunettes r mysterious and “devilish”

• Kate

It was this months addition of the magazine so i suppose it was written around that time

_________________

No, Heat is a weekly magazine, so it wouldn’t have been.

• hahah

hottiegirl said:
    If you’re talking about me, did you not see the stuff she said above?
    ======================
    talking about both of u ,

——————————–

Aha, no I didn’t make fun of her looks, I wouldn’t do that. But, thank-you, hah I thought she deserved it as well lol

• .Peppermint.

• TEXT%
  • .Peppermint.

No Comment

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

Oh, yes. I TOTALLY believe this… :P
    People like this need to get a life. Yeah, i get it, They’re a gossip mag, or whatever, but i mean come on!!! Who would believe this crap? :\
    MIAM FOREVER <3

i don’t believe that he said this but if he did i wouldn’t blame him cuz her image does seem fake.

• hellomynamestruth

hellomynamestruth said:

hellomynamestruth said:

Alassandra said:

Do you feel better about yourself now that you’ve made that comment?
    _

Oh, how kind. You sound like a very nice girl.

_

WOAH, don’t mess with the co captain of the cheerleading team.
    _

Well that was uncalled for. You need to grow up a little and jump of your little high horse. Thinking you’re better than everyone eles cause youre on the cheerleading team? Wow, you’re so amazing.

You have no idea of people lives here, so don’t go criticizing people like you do.

There’s NO need for “little fat loser” and the ance part. Grow up girl, that attitude you have now will get you know where in life, besides make you captain of the cheerleading squad. In 10 years that will mean absolutely nothing.

• Crystal21

people who’re saying
    “liam would’nt say that..” How do we kno?
    We don’t even know liam lol..

So he could have, he couldn’t have-
    Either way I think miley should’ve gone edgy\bad girl just not with the one piece cro!tch peek-a-boo one piece’s. but thats MY opinion.. JS.
    Hope Liam keeps her going strong wtvr she wants to do with her career & image 4 sure. :)

• hahahah

Alasandra said:
    and just so you know,, i AM hot and if you dont believe me heres some proof :)

im on the right :) the girl im hugging WAS the team captin

We don’t care what you look like. It doesn’t make you any better than anyone. You’re so blinded by your own beauty it’ pathetic.

Open your eyes a little sweetie. Maybe you’ll actually learn something about the world today.

• NicksSweetCaroline

iSpeak4mE said:

duh dumbass emma13 it bullshit because they said a source said it not liam girl just stfu and go back in justin beaver ass now

LMAO wow take a chill pill, brat. can you be any more immature or what.

A source said Liam said it

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

Who’s that in your icon? I can’t tell… :\

• Samantha

This is such a rumor. Liam has said many many times how much he supports her & her new image. Plus she got the love tattoo 2 months ago, not a week ago. geesh.

• hottiegirl

and just so you know,, i AM hot and if you dont believe me heres some proof :)

im on the right :) the girl im hugging WAS the team captin

====================
    that was rude , ignore him-her

• NicksSweetCaroline

Samantha said:

• Sadly

I wish he really had said this.
    Maybe that’s the one person Miley would actually listen to.
    Because where she’s going now.. Isn’t good.
    First sign: album sales plummeting. That should have been reason enough for Miley to ease up and become more aware that a lot of her fans don’t approve.

• hahahah

hottiegirl said:
    and just so you know,, i AM hot and if you dont believe me heres some proof :)

im on the right :) the girl im hugging WAS the team captin

====================
    that was rude , ignore him-her

Who were you talking about? Me or her?

If you’re talking about me, did you not see the stuff she said above?

• Ash

WOW Liam’s acctually…. cool??

I thought he’d be tottaly wack since he IS
    dating her..

• RiseAboveTheStorm

i call BS on this story.

Well who knows if this is true or not? i mean what boyfriend would like their girlfriend to be showing half her a** to millions of people?? going outside practically with no clothes on ,and showing her bra for no reason….. Just saying…

• hottiegirl

Who were you talking about? Me or her?

If you’re talking about me, did you not see the stuff she said above?
    ======================
    i though u made fun of her look but then i red all her comments above and she desreve it

• hahahah

hottiegirl said:
    Who were you talking about? Me or her?

If you’re talking about me, did you not see the stuff she said above?
    ======================
    talking about both of u ,

• sjoh

I would laugh really hard if this was true.

• countrycutie14

what a load of BS! that’s soo dumb, like Liam would really say that…

If this is true.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.
    Go Liam!

I belive in Miley and I dout that Liam said that and Miley is not becoming B spears she is not stupid
    and who cares that she got a tatto its her body not it’s and I’d Her family and most of her fans belive in her that he’ll with the rest of you ppl just gtta stop finding a way to make this poor girls life a living he’ll

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

BULLSHIT!!

THIS IS FAKE, OCEANUP INVENTED!!

I’m pretty sure this is all fake but if Liam is really saying this about how she is going down the Britney Road, then I agree. I don’t mind the tattoos, I like them. Her image is something that I can argue with and agree with. There are some outfits I like and some that make me think she visited a strip club for style advice.

I still like Miley and her music and hope she doesn’t go down a really horrible road.

This is such crap. For one thing she’s had that tattoo for awhile…she got it months before she revealed this new “sexy” image.

and just so you know,, i AM hot and if you dont believe me heres some proof :)

im on the right :) the girl im hugging WAS the team captin
    _________________

that’s not you.
    you just searched cheerleader on tiny-pic and found that.
    nice try though.

NOT FUCKING SPAMMING OU.
    _

guess what dumb ass I just uploaded it so STFU, you can take your attitude and your denial of how hot I am and shove it up your hair fat celulite ass

Wow, Cheerleader’s like you give them a bad name. You don’t need to be rude, like that other person said, that attitude will get you no where.

• gleefan

first this is a big fat load of CRAP.
    just like everything else ou posts.
    liam and miley are really personal about there relationship and barely say anything in interviews!
    and what boyfriend doesn’t want a hot girlfriend?
    aahaha.
    also dont you think if he had so much stuff he hated about miley, why would they even be together?!
    so oceanup go get some real gossip cause whatever you post is total shit.

• Claudia

Miley, is not turning into the next Britney Spears. It is obvious that she carries a lot of soul and is guided by god. An aesthetic image of Miley, cannot define her future, it is simply a costume in order for the audience to perceive an image and to play a character.

• Claudia

if he really said those things I think it makes me like him a little,I actually cant stand him but I agree with all of that

• LilaBabiuk

I’m kind of confused about Miley …
    She is a good person, but there’s something on her head … I mean … Must to be a reason why se is acting like that … it can’t be only cuz of Disney!!!
    She’s not a slut …
    I think her parents should do something, is her image that is going down!

what a load of horseshit.

#1. Liam defended her after the supposed lap dance video, saying “If it was really something to worry about, her boyfriend[HIM] would have stepped in. So why the fuck would he start to complain about her now ? Oh yeah, he wouldn’t.

Miley also said she was wondering why the people who were complaining about the “lap dance” had their children at a rap party at 1am in the morning. LOL. Oh, talk about hypocrites. I know it’s not what we are talking about but honestly, ever since I heard this, I could care less what insiders try to lie about.

There is absolutely nothing people can say about this girl, half of them are worse then she is but are too stupid to admit it. I see people calling her a slut then taking photos of themselves in bikinis just like she has, they seem to think it’s fine for them to do but not Miley, & don’t give me the role model shiz, I don’t give a damn.

“Note the angelic hair” Yeah it’s called a wig dumb asses. =|

I can’t believe people actually pay for this bull.

• hellomynamestruth

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

People need to stop with the bullshit. It’s getting old. They’re not convincing anyone.

But, I do agree that Miley needs to tone it down a bit. I love the girl, and love how shes maturing. But, shes taking it a little far.

• Alassandra

i have cheer practice now so enjoy blabering away,, fat little WHORES!

Orlane Anagenese 25+ for 25 year olds-available at Neiman Marcus

• iSpeak4mE

emma13 said:

yeah for all we know it could be true. but I doubt it is, even though I agree with everything he said. most “sources” are fake in these type of magazines anyway

• Alasandra

and just so you know,, i AM hot and if you dont believe me heres some proof :)

im on the right :) the girl im hugging WAS the team captin

Since when did these false B.S. tabloid stories get posted like they might be true?

• ms.sunshine

i don’t really believe it :S

Selena needs to get to the gym. Miley’s got her beat on the toned tanned look. Selena could use some toning up that fair skinned frame. I wonder how Liam gets around chasing her all over the world. I doubt he got paid that much from the L.S. Probably getting paid bodyguard rates for her when she travels.

• NicksSweetCaroline
  • NobodyDoesItBettah

Sounds like BS.
    AND WHAT THE CRAP OU?! HOW COME I CANT SIGN ON MY ACCOUNT!!!
    YOU SUUCK!

• iSpeak4mE

LMAO wow take a chill pill, brat. can you be any more immature or what.

• emma13

lmao…okay.

• Alassandra

• hottiegirl

hate Miley, she’s such a bitch/hoe! and i like Selena WAY better!
    ——————–

get a life bitch
    do u feel better now if u dont like her U CAN GTFO
    and miley is way better singer ,even her movies r so much better in my opinion but they both r pretty good anyways

• LoveSickforjb

well, I love Miley and I don’t know if what oceanu says is true or not, but if it was, I agree with Liam :/

The people on this site are so annoying. One negative thing said about Miley and it’s: “BS! I won’t believe it till Miley confirms it.” and “So not true! Miley’s growing up! Stay out of her life!” Like, really? You’re not cool or smart with your dumbass one word comebacks.

• hottiegirl

i think the whole article is fake , liam will never say smth like that about miley , even if he said that he would never say it in puplic , he is not stuiped enought !!!
    cuz miley will dumb him immediately
    she made it clear in her song cant be tamed

• hellomynamestruth

Alassandra said:

Do you feel better about yourself now that you’ve made that comment?

• Alassandra

hellomynamestruth said:

Alassandra said:

Do you feel better about yourself now that you’ve made that comment?

• KillingMeSoftly

hahah wowwwwwww

• Hilary

I’m so sick of people making up lies about Miley’s life.

THIS.

• SummerKisses

this is bs. Liam wouldnt say that.

• oxoemmaoxo

Ia with liam

• picstoburn

Thx NicksSweetCaroline

LOl i know her (; hahaha.

Jul 8, 2010 @ 02:59 pm
    party with me said:
    Alasandra said:
    and just so you know,, i AM hot and if you dont believe me heres some proof :)

im on the right :) the girl im hugging WAS the team captin
    _________________

that’s not you.
    you just searched cheerleader on tiny-pic and found that.
    nice try though.

NOT FUCKING SPAMMING OU.

• Sweetdisposition?

picstoburn said:

Thx NicksSweetCaroline

LOl i know her (; hahaha.

Same here :D

• AskTaylor

That’s BS!

read story
    see that she got ear tattoo last week even if this article was written 1 month ago

know its BS because the ear tattoo is around 2 months old and she didnt do the much music stuff and the europe trip until later

i dont give a crap if its real or not because all this miley shit is so damn stupid all they wanna do is say how much miley is becoming a slut which i sorta think is true but haven’t you guys had enough of miley? coz i have!