Nick Jonas Lucie Jones THORPE PARK

nickpark-2
nickpark02

From HEAT: ‘Nick Jonas Not Miserable At All. The youngest and least heavily eyebrowed of the Jonas Brothers has made is West end debut to a standing ovation, playin marius in Les Miserables. The entire Jonas family were in..

..attendance. Nick’s an old hand at this stuff, having starred in Les Miserables on Broadway when he was just ten. Cut him and he bleeds greasepaint.’ Thx NicksSweetCaroline! From Davida: I went to London with my parents with my..

..parents in London. I saw Nick and went over to him, but Big Rob and his other bodyguard, started screaming at me and pushed me. I want to go to Nick for a picture so I tried to push big rob away. Nick started laughing when he saw it. It was funny, but I was shaking.

• -JulieSmile-

Good job oceanup, you learned how to say the girls name right.
    haha (:

• biebsoulmate

live your life baby, live your life

• Chelsea-Rose

Wish I was there :)
    I went to Alton Towers on Tuesday, it was awesome but Thorpe Park looks epic :)

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

FRANKIEEE!
    I love that kid, in a non pedo way xD

• itsglam

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

• HOLAA

which one is lucie?

• oxoemmaoxo

The headband :/ please take it off.

Besides Nick, damn all these bitches are ugly including Frankie.

• oxoemmaoxo

thorpe park is epic.

Haha wow. I guess it’s safe to say Nick’s a ladies man. ;D

• oxoemmaoxo

which one is lucie?

One with the flower in her hair.

• HOLAA

and least heavily eyebrowed of the Jonas Brothers

lol

So glad he is happy and making his own friends. I don’t think I have ever seen Nick this happy. London has been good for him, although we miss h.

Besides Nick, damn all these bitches are ugly including Frankie.
    _________

Stop being such a jerk.

• -Hibz-

From HEAT: ‘Nick Jonas Not Miserable At All. The youngest and least heavily eyebrowed of the Jonas Brothers has made is West end debut to a standing ovation, playin marius in Les Miserables. The entire Jonas family were in attendance. Nick’s an old hand at this stuff, having starred in Les Mis on Broadway when he was just ten. Cut him and he bleeds greasepaint.’ Thx NicksSweetCaroline!
    HAHAHAHA! WTF?

• HOLAA

which one is lucie?

One with the flower in her hair.

thanks :D

So is Nick the only one who didn’t go into the water?

And OU there are more people in that picture besides just Nick and Lucie. There is also Frankie and Nick’s other castmates.

• oxoemmaoxo

i bet nick loved all those girls with him ;)

• -Hibz-

Um.. I’d like to comment now :/

i love how many guy friends nick has…
    _______

He’s going bowling tonight with with his guy castmates… Well and girl castmates too.

• Annenese

Besides Nick, damn all these bitches are ugly including Frankie.
    _________

Stop being such a jerk.
    lol but its true.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I didn’t even realize how chubby Frankie was. He and Madison would make an excellent couple.

• -Hibz-

Jul 8, 2010 @ 11:48 am
    Besides Nick, damn all these bitches are ugly including Frankie.
    _________

Stop being such a jerk.
    I second that ^

Frankie’s adorable.

Frankie’s fat :/

I’m sure Nick’s loving the boobs to his face. ;)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Is lucie the one who was supposedly in a relationship with Nick and some shit?

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Thorpee park is epic. :D mmhhmm. I WAS ON STEALTH WHEN IT ROLLED BACK! XD

My concert got cancelled too, but I am not hating. There are other reasons then Nick. Livenation had a lot to do with it. I am glad that Nick is getting to do this. I have never seen him happier and he needs this. There will be more concerts, but Nick may never get the chance to play in Les Mis again.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Damn peeps. Chill the fuck out. Joe and NIck are both super talented. No need to jump at each other’s throats.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Never actually been to Thorpe Park… I’ve barely been anywhere in England!

• jademayassa

oooh SOME joe’s stans are……Pathetic

• iusedtobelovedrunk

@mollysmellsflowers who’s mr. sexy in your icon?

• -Hibz-

Jul 8, 2010 @ 12:01 pm
    Is lucie the one who was supposedly in a relationship with Nick and some shit?

No Nick is boinking Samantha Barks because he’s a whore with bad taste.
    ______

And you’re a bitch with a big mouth.
    No need to spread rumors.
    RIEOWWW.

Sorry, I need sleep :P

Nick is having a good time. He is doing nothing to get attention. He is for once almost acting more like a teenage boy. Sorry he is not perfect, but he is just having a good time with friends and living out a dream in the theatre. I applaud him!
    _____

Exactly. Thank you!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Oh my why the hell didnt I go there today?

• kayisl0vex

So what if Lucie and Samantha tweet a lot to and about Nick. So does Jeff! Does that mean he’s an attention whore too or whatever you say Samantha and Lucie are.
    ——————————-
    we didn’t say they’re attention whores ;) but seriously , they kinda want to make crazy ass fans jealous ;D

Well Im jealous of Lucie and pretty much all the Les Miz cast, not only cause they get to hang out with Nick regularly but cause they get to make a living out of singing/acting.
    Anyway Lucie is really pretty though and seems like a nice girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCAJdq1UpK4

Jealous of what? Nick is a cocky asshole who doesn’t know how to treat a girl who doesn’t bend over backwards to his will/schedule. There is nothing to be jealous of, Joe fan over here.
    How do you know? Did you date him? We have never heard his side of the stories. They may have treated him just as bad and may have expected him to drop EVERYTHING to come to their rescue. They were also very, very young. He has time to learn. He is not cocky, he is a teenage boy with a different personality. He is not like Joe and Kevin. He is quieter and more reserved. Too bad people see that for cockiness. From what I have heard from most of the fans, people at the theatre and castmates he is very friendly and polite.

He is young and we don’t know what went on in his past relationships. He has never spoken out. For all we know, the girls may not have been good to him either. We weren’t there, we don’t know. He is not cocky, he is quiet and reserved. Unfortunately a lot of people think that is cockiness. His castmates and people around the theatre have all said he was very friend, nice and down to earth. Joe is great too and so is Kevin.

• -Hibz-

Jul 8, 2010 @ 12:15 pm
    NICK IS AN IGNORANT BASTARD HE DOESN’T CARE ABOUT ANY OF HIS BROTHERS CAREER EXCEPT OF HIS OWN THATS MESSED UP YALL SHOULD BLAME NICK FOR THE CANCELING OF THE SHOWS HE WAS THE ONE THAT DECIDED TO STAY LONGER.

IGNORANT BASTARD!!
    Chill out o.O

He is young and we don’t know what went on in his past relationships. He has never spoken out. For all we know, the girls may not have been good to him either. We weren’t there, we don’t know. He is quiet and reserved. Too bad people take that the wrong way. His castmates and people around the theatre have all said he was very friend, nice and down to earth. Joe is great too and so is Kevin.

_______

Well that’s not their problem, is it? They’re not trying to. It’s the crazy ass bitches faults that they get so jealous at whoever gets to stand next to Nick.

IGNORANT BASTARD!!
    Rolling Stones article states that Livenation moved the tour because of tickets sales, they also moved other tours, but the Jonas Brothers are the only ones getting hit hard for it.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Nick is gorgeous. :)

Rolling Stones article said that Livenation moved the tour because of ticket sales. Other tours were moved too.

The fact that Joe fans are as jealous as Joe of Nick’s talent is really funny.

I don’t think Joe fans are jealous of Nick. TThe jsut wish Joe was taken as seriously by Papa and their ahndlers as Nick is. Joe wouldn’t have the power to push back an entire tour just to act for a few weeks longer and his album was supposed to be released this summer and it got pushed back. Why? Because Papa J’s golden child has the final say. Yes Nick is the most talented but as a person I just find him obnoxious, cocky and cocnstantly has a permanent stick up his ass and I prefer Joe.

• LucyWhite

How come everyone is saying they were going to go / should have gone to TP today.. I don’t break up ’til the fucking 22nd!! Back for A2 level blah.

• kayisl0vex

_______

yeah..i’m not one of this carzy ass bitches xD i seriously doesn’t get jealous when someone stands next to nick ;)

• HOLAA

and Nick, Frankie and others looked like they all had fun :D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I’ve been there. :D

• luvEVANA

i was going to go there today -.-
    FUCK!!!

——————
    i went last week and now i regret it lol

• natjbguitargirl

nick looks good dang that sucks this is in england

IGNORANT BASTARD!!
    _________________

Someone finally said it. Papa J’s golden child(a.k.a. Dick Jonas) wanted to do Les Mis longer and that’s why shows were canceled. Joe especially should be furious since he had to cancel his appearance on Brothers & Sisters due to “scheduling conflicts”.
    ———————-

That’s a sad disposition you both have. Try to use logic for just a second now. A major world tour would not be adjusted to extend a stay on the West End for two weeks! They certainly wouldn’t cancel shows. That would be giving up gold bars to get a penny. People, seriously now.

Many tours have suffered this season. It’s being called the “Summer of Sadness”. Why do people have such a hard time accepting the bad economy (together with the fact that many fans have already seen them in concert and the unpopular CR theme) as the reason for the cancellations?

If I was the producer and found out the guy who was selling out my theater and getting me all kinds of press was suddenly available longer, well I just might ask him to stay longer too. Seriously people, it’s logic!

• _huajaichumpoo

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:
    _huajaichumpoo said:

I want to follow more people. Who wants to be followed? You don’t have to follow back. I like my timeline busy.

meee ;) @mollyjonas1993 thanksss
    ______________

heey!
    Some people asked my twitter.
    This is it: http://twitter.com/Davidamusicx

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

_huajaichumpoo said:

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:
    _huajaichumpoo said:

meee ;) @mollyjonas1993 thanksss
    ______________

awsomme :D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

“so I tried to push big rob away. Nick started laughing when he saw it. It was funny, but I was shaking.”

i lol’d at this part.
    SAME!!! :P WTF?? would you push big rob??!?!

lol ikr.
    I think i’m following you on twitter now.
    You have a mean girls icon, right? :)
    —————
    Yeah :) Whats your twitter name again ?? About 5 people followed me at the same time and i didnt know who was who

I’ll tweet you. I don’t like giving my twitter name out on here, never know who could be creepin’. :P

Awww he’s such a cutie. He seems to be having a lot of fun in London. I’m so happy for him.

Ugh, I was gonna go there. :(
    they went on Saw the maze and I’ve always wanted to go on that.
    _______

How do you know they went to Saw the maze?

It wasn’t JOE that was uncomfortable with it, it was Papa Jonas/Disney that didn’t want him to do it. Same with Valentine’s Day. He wanted the parts.
    That is a good point. You are right. One of those, read between the line things.

• NicksSweetCaroline

MollysmellsofFlowers Followed :)

• emily

i was thereeee;
    didntt see them thoughhh!! :L
    i wass in the saw mazee & they went on stealth and tidle wave then left :D xx

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Ugh, I was gonna go there. :(
    they went on Saw the maze and I’ve always wanted to go on that.
    _______

How do you know they went to Saw the maze?
    Lucie’s twitter. :)

• _huajaichumpoo

Anyone else?

• Aryanna

Why are you guys whoring out your twitters? Is it party time?

• _huajaichumpoo

Aryanna said:
    Why are you guys whoring out your twitters? Is it party time?
    _____________

I offered to follow people.

• Aryanna

_huajaichumpoo said:

Aryanna said:
    Why are you guys whoring out your twitters? Is it party time?
    _____________

I offered to follow people.

Oh okay.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

NicksSweetCaroline said:

MollysmellsofFlowers Followed :)

thanks :D Ill follow you all back those who do follow me :)

• _huajaichumpoo

Aryanna said:
    _huajaichumpoo said:

Aryanna said:
    Why are you guys whoring out your twitters? Is it party time?
    _____________

I offered to follow people.

Oh okay.
    _____________

• KJ-Love

Dude, I can’t get over how big Frankie is! He’s a freaking idiot.
    That’s *sicknasty*!!!

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Guys if you want me to follow back then tweet me so i know hu u r :)

• Aryanna

_huajaichumpoo said:

Aryanna said:
    _huajaichumpoo said:

Aryanna said:
    Why are you guys whoring out your twitters? Is it party time?
    _____________

I offered to follow people.

Oh okay.
    _____________

:D

• KJ-Love

P.S. His brothers are stupid role models! Just look at his GAY v-neck! :P

• _huajaichumpoo

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:
    Guys if you want me to follow back then tweet me so i know hu u r :)
    ___________

I have the same name, but without the underscore. Again, you don’t have to follow me back if you don’t want to.

• _huajaichumpoo

Oh okay.
    _____________

:D
    __________

XD

• Aryanna

_huajaichumpoo said:

Oh okay.
    _____________

:D
    __________

XD
    Okay we gotta stop now. ;)

Lucie was the one who got voted out of The X Factor over John & Edward.

• luvEVANA

i was going to go there today -.-
    FUCK!!!

——————
    i went last week and now i regret it lol

• teresa

lucie is pretty and so lucky shes with nick. id kill for a day with him. no freaking joke

i love how many guy friends nick has…

FIRST!!!

__________

Way to pull all that shit you said right out of your ass.
    The tour was moved back BEFORE Nick decided to stay longer for Les Mis because he had time. If you look at some of his castmates Twitters you’ll see that they thought this was Nick’s last week. And Joe isn’t acting now is he so how the hell would you know? Joe’s album was
    NOT supposed to be released this summer. Where did you get that bullshit? He’s still fucking working on it. Also how the fuck do you know Nick’s all those things when you probably never have met him or had a
    good conversation with him? Everyone who has ever met
    Nick has said he was really sweet and kind. Plus he’s mature for his age,
    that’s not his fault. That’s just his personality and he can’t help it.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

@mollysmellsflowers who’s mr. sexy in your icon?

Mitch hewer ;) hes is so fine :D

• iusedtobelovedrunk

“You know what they say…about older ladies?” ;)

“What?” ;)

This may be from the fact that Joe is an adult, living on his own and making his own decisions. Nick is still young, living at home and is not an adult. We may see a change once Nick is older. There are 3 years between him and Joe and 5 between him and Kevin. Daddy can still control Nick and has a say is what he does. He really doesn’t have the control over Joe and Kevin anymore.

• Heyyouuh

I’m sorry but this Davida girl’s story is complete CRAP. Not only does it not make sense, but Big Rob would NEVER get away with doing that. If he ever laid a hand on a fan in any way OTHER than to protect Nick or one of the boys he’d be arrested because non- aggravated assault is illegal.

The yelling doesn’t make sense either, cause from what I’ve seen in videos and from testimonies of fans, a few of which are personal friends of mine, Big Rob was Nick’s only body guard and he was relatively chill.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

@mollysmellsflowers who’s mr. sexy in your icon?

Mitch hewer ;) hes is so fine :D

_____________

:P:P:P:P

• iusedtobelovedrunk

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

@mollysmellsflowers who’s mr. sexy in your icon?

Mitch hewer ;) hes is so fine :D

he is. and his eyes are gorgeous. :)

• jademayassa

This is what i call a real FAN.

Thank you, they are brothers and both talented. They love eachother and support eachother. We need to do the same and if JB needs any support, right now is the time. Things have been hard, they have been hated on and picked on constantly. They really need their true fans, so don’t bash them. Find the good.

• NicksSweetCaroline

IGNORANT BASTARD!!
    Selena? Is that you?

• angle

aww hes so cute;; too bad hes all full of himself now :(

Actually I heard that the Brothers and Sisters thing was because he was supposed to play a character that was a drunk and some other stuff that Joe was not comfortable playing. Not sure if that was true though! Livenation moved the concert dates, not Nick.

• NicksSweetCaroline

angle said:

aww hes so cute;; too bad hes all full of himself now :(
    What do you mean?

aww hes so cute;; too bad hes all full of himself now :(
    ___

And you know this how?

• _huajaichumpoo

“least heavily eyebrow-ed” haha

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i would love to go shopping in alex russo’s closet.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

david henrie pulls off the skinny tie look very well. :p

• NicksSweetCaroline

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

i would love to go shopping in alex russo’s closet.
    Saaaaammme… Post season 1 tho :P

Jonas Brothers are not the only ones who had their dates moved. A lot of other musician have had their’s moved or have had to cancel the tours all together. It has been in the news nonstop. I just read an article where 3 musicians had to cancel their tour (even after tickets were sold) and several others weren’t far from it happening. At least JB is still getting to tour. Their concert people moved them because of the demands in different areas. Not their fault completely. At least they are still getting to tour and didn’t have to cancel the whole thing like others. Be happy about that.

• demi is my girl crush

yo yo yo wat up mah peeps?

• Sam In Atlanta

______________________________

• kayisl0vex

I am blonde, so excuse me when I ask: Are you being perverted?? or just dreaming??
    I’m blonde too ;) I’m being perverted, got a problem with that? ;D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

i lol’d at this part.

• Dreamer X33

^^ Watch this it’s HILARIOUS. xD

• NicksSweetCaroline

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

i lol’d at this part.
    SAME!!! :P WTF?? would you push big rob??!?!

Way to pull all that shit you said right out of your ass.
    good conversation with him? Everyone who has ever met
    Nick has said he was really sweet and kind. Plus he’s mature for his age,
    that’s not his fault. That’s just his personality and he can’t help it.
    Well said 2nd poster! He even made a comment in an interview about his last few days in London. I also saw the tweets. No one had any idea. They are not that dumb to fake a post. I would have stayed too if I was given Nick’s opportunity. Joe has said he is taking his time on his album and Nick is a very nice, humble person. Ask the people he is working with and people he has met.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Well, I guess it’s good for Joe he didn’t get Valentine’s Day. It was a bomb. At least in my town. It didn’t even last 2 weeks.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

gtg. bye evryone. :)

aww hes so cute;; too bad hes all full of himself now :(
    He seems more down to earth to me since he has been in London. I am not seeing the full of himself. Maybe more outspoken, but he needs to do that.

I’m blonde too ;) I’m being perverted, got a problem with that? ;D
    Haha nope, then you understand me well!

IGNORANT BASTARD!!
    _________________

———————-

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

@mollysmellsflowers who’s mr. sexy in your icon?

Mitch hewer ;) hes is so fine :D

he is. and his eyes are gorgeous. :)

agreed :D

Who gives shit about Joe, this is a Nick post.

IGNORANT BASTARD!!
    _________________

———————-

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Stealth roll back. I was there ;)

me and my best friend holly were in tha front 2 seats :/

Tried to push Big Rob away? Really?

LMAO!

I think some of the guys couldn’t make it. They made some twitter comments about not being able to join them. I think the guys and Les mis cast is bowling tonight. So Nick hangs withe guys too. I think oceanup wants Nick and lucie together, she loves to pair them, even though there other Les mis girls there.

• -Hibz-

Jul 8, 2010 @ 11:52 am
    Annenese said:
    Besides Nick, damn all these bitches are ugly including Frankie.
    _________

Stop being such a jerk.
    lol but its true.
    In your opinion.

Why is everyone so mean to Frankie? He’s adorable.

• kayisl0vex

i think Lucie isn’t pretty.. but whatever ;)

• KJ-Love

Frankie’s fat! Ew.
    And pretty ugly!

I find Lucie really pretty. Especially in this picture.

• -Hibz-

STOP HATING ON FRANKIE :/

Dang, he’s like.. 9 years old. My god.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

You can see the smitchie kiss at 0:07-0:08 on the screen behind. :)

• -Hibz-

Jul 8, 2010 @ 11:54 am
    Why is everyone so mean to Frankie? He’s adorable.
    I know. I’m getting really annoyed now, haha.

• kayisl0vex

nick looks fucking hot in this photo.

i really don’t like lucie.she like :”i met nick , be jealous bitches. hahah he’s a hottie!!mine mine mine” xD

pleeasssee guurl! ;D

Is lucie the one who was supposedly in a relationship with Nick and some shit?

No Nick is boinking Samantha Barks because he’s a whore with bad taste.

• LucyWhite

Ha. I love Thorpe Park :)
    SAW the Ride is my fave.. the SAW horror maze was a bit disappointing though.. :P

• WinterPeace

OMG! OU spelled lucie’s name right! oh and I love nick’s headband haha seriously :P I don’t know why :D

my friend looks exactly like lucie but she’s like a year younger, but my friend is a b**ch and apparently lucie is really sweet

Is lucie the one who was supposedly in a relationship with Nick and some shit?

No Nick is boinking Samantha Barks because he’s a whore with bad taste.
    They are friends. Lucie and Samantha are bot his friends. Leave him alone he is allowed to have friends and that includes girls.

Is lucie the one who was supposedly in a relationship with Nick and some shit?

No Nick is boinking Samantha Barks because he’s a whore with bad taste.
    ______

And you’re a bitch with a big mouth.
    No need to spread rumors.

He has guy friends too. He went to dinner with them last night and is bowing tonight with them. I am just glad to see Nick with friends. Girls and guys, too bad rumors have to start with the girls, he just can’t be seen with a girl.

Nick I’m happy for you that you are having fun in London. I didn’t see u happy like that before.You look calm. But I miss you and I hope you aren’t happy because of a girl.

• yayaya

nick looks fucking hot in this photo.

pleeasssee guurl! ;D
    ……

I think the Samantha Barks girl is worse. Every other tweet she has is about Nick. Obsessed much? Whatever I’m sure Nick’s eating it all up because he’s an attention whore.

Nick’s looking great as always. I like his headband. And people need to leave Frankie the fuck alone. He’s just a child.

• HOLAA

aaaah I love the Dean icon <3

• HOLAA

whats her twitter?

nick looks fucking hot in this photo.

pleeasssee guurl! ;D
    ……

_____

Someone’s jealous…

Guys, here is an audio that someone just recorded from Les Mis. It must have been last nights show. Nick has already improved. It is great. Wish we could hear more new ones.

Nick looks amazing. :D

Is lucie the one who was supposedly in a relationship with Nick and some shit?

No Nick is boinking Samantha Barks because he’s a whore with bad taste.
    ______

And you’re a bitch with a big mouth.
    No need to spread rumors.
    Why is he not allowed to have friends that are girls? Everytime he does he is accused of dating them or “boinking” them (which I seriously doubt)Enough things get spread about Nick he doesn’t need more. If was to date one, then fine he can, they seem nice and they are around his age. Until there is actual proof stop slandering him.

whats her twitter?

twitter.com/samanthabarks

So is Nick the only one who didn’t go into the water?

Don’t know if this is true or not, but a girl on twitter commented that Nick got soaked and his shirt became see through. He looks perfectly dry to me though. I guess Oceanup is determined to make it look like Nick and Lucie are together. Wish they would just let the boy have friends in piece. Oh and apparently Mama J was at the park too.

• kayisl0vex

Someone’s jealous…
    ———————-
    PHAHAHAHAHAHAH..no ? ;D it’s annyoing.samatha & lucie tweet all the time about him.and lucie jones wrote on twitter like nick loves her xD

• yayaya

nick looks fucking hot in this photo.

pleeasssee guurl! ;D
    ……

_____

Someone’s jealous…
    …….

Is lucie the one who was supposedly in a relationship with Nick and some shit?

No Nick is boinking Samantha Barks because he’s a whore with bad taste.
    Friends with both! Until we hear or see proof otherwise! Don’t spread rumors.

• Caitylinrox

Lol i would so do the same to big rob i would like scream outta my way fatso this is my fiance and futer lover over there move lol!!!!!!!!

So proud of him. :D

He has friends and is having fun. He is doing nothing for attention. So what if he writes on his twitter. So do the majority of the world and much of them try to get attention in worse ways then trying to be poetic and nice and positive..

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

i lol’d at this part.
    SAME!!! :P WTF?? would you push big rob??!?!

lol ikr.
    I think i’m following you on twitter now.
    You have a mean girls icon, right? :)

• NicksSweetCaroline

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

i lol’d at this part.
    SAME!!! :P WTF?? would you push big rob??!?!

lol ikr.
    I think i’m following you on twitter now.
    You have a mean girls icon, right? :)
    —————

• kayisl0vex

hhaha

• _huajaichumpoo

• Aryanna

Awesome. :)

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

_huajaichumpoo said:

meee ;) @mollyjonas1993 thanksss

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Ugh, I was gonna go there. :(
    they went on Saw the maze and I’ve always wanted to go on that.

i lol’d at this part.
    SAME!!! :P WTF?? would you push big rob??!?!
    No way! I would not pust Big Rob. I am sure Nick did find it funny. I would have laughed too.

• Hilary

cool .

• kayisl0vex

samatha & lucie are ugly ;) sorry.and i don’t think Nick will ever date one of them. they wish ;D SAME HERE I’M A JOE HOE! haha.

• kayisl0vex

——————-

ehh? she means samatha tweet all the time about nick ;)

IGNORANT BASTARD!!

________

He sounds amazing. I couldn’t be prouder.

_______

Stay classy Joe stans. Oops! Too late.

ehh? she means samatha tweet all the time about nick ;)

Ohh, I must have misunderstood. I thought she said Nick was milking up Samantha’s attention and being an attention whore. Sorry!

• Judi21

EEWWWWW!!! FRANKIE was SO UGLY in that pic!!!! HAHAHAHAHA FRANKIE LOOKS LIKE A HOBO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! DON’T GET OFFENDED FRANKIE LOVERS! HAHAHAHAHA :P EWW

IGNORANT BASTARD!!
    _________________

Don’t bust a vain now.

• Judi21

FRANKIE IS SOOOO FAT!!!! EWWW,ITS SO NASTY ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. :P DON’T GET CRAZY FRANKIE LOVERS. EWWWWW :P HAHAHAHA

• lizmitch

The youngest and least heavily eyebrowed of the Jonas Brothers

LOL wow. Technically, that would be Frankie

• HOLAA

The return of the headband!!
    :D