Ramona And Beezus Behind The Scenes

• iSpeak4mE

the cast looks awesome, the storyline looks cute, and hell Selena is in so its gotta be decent. 5-year old movie my ass, I’m 16 and I’m totally going to see it.

• iSpeak4mE

biebsoulmate said:

YEAH I GOT WORD 4 U 2 AN ASS, SELENAS BITCH, DUMB, RETARTED, AND AWKWARD 2 B WITH I NOTICE.
    YOU MUST BE AN EXTREME BASER IF U THINK THIS MOVIE WILL B AWESOME

was this suppose to be an insult? LMFAO try again sweetie

• biebsoulmate

it the same person that like 2 say the same thing over and over get loser can u b more pathetic.
    LMAO she spelled retared wrong so i was right she is dumb.
    YA GET WAY 2 PROVE A POINT HON, GEART WAY.
    LOL

• BIEBSOULMATE

IF U SPELL SOMTHING WRONG SO WILL I SO U WONT FEEL REAL DUMB, ALRIGHT?

• biebsoulmate

NOT TALKING 2 U ISPEAK4MYSELF.
    i hate your icon by the way.
    but no1 was stoping u from the conversation if u got something insulting 2 say u can say it.
    IM NOT A HATER OR A MONSTER JUST DONT LIKE SELENA, BUT PEOPLE THINK IM FULL OF HATE WHICH ISNT TRUE.

biebsoulmate said:

i thought fame was a bad think what this movie would mean.
    SOME1 TELL ME ANOTHER WORD 4 THIS HORRIBLE MOVIE?
    dont comment if you dont like this AMAZING MOVIE!!!! btw i have SOME words for someone as you…. EXTREMLY ANNOYING, LOSER, JELOUS, AND STUPID HATER…..

selena is so freaking amazing and so gorgepus, shes the best!!! cant wait for this movie…..

Sweetdisposition? said:

Why keep posting about this movie?it is for five year olds.This is a teen site.
    Get a grip, it’s a FAMILY movie.
    lol love you my friend!!! so true!!! btw gooo spain!!!! yayyy

I loved these books as a kid! I don’t care if they’re for 5 year olds, I’m totally going to see the movie!
    totally agree!!! besides looks like a family movie!!!

go nederlands

selena definitely CAN ACT!!! shes the best disney actress ever!!! and she gonna has a brilliant future!!!

When is Selena going to do an actual edgy role so we can see if she actually is a good actress?
    ey honey she IS A PRETTY GOOD ACTRESS!!! everybody knows that… so try again!!!

• Caitylinrox

I remember reading ramona books all the time they were my fav when i was younger. idc if there supposed to be for younger kids i love selena and joey looks so cute i cant wait to see it!!!!

ey honey she IS A PRETTY GOOD ACTRESS!!! everybody knows that… so try again!!!

How does everybody know? We have only seen her act on disney never in a real movie besides kids stuff.

• biebsoulmate

YOU MUST BE AN EXTREME BASER IF U THINK THIS MOVIE WILL B AWESOME

• iSpeak4mE

biebsoulmate said:

NOT TALKING 2 U ISPEAK4MYSELF.
    i hate your icon by the way.

I don’t care if you weren’t talking to me. this is a blog, people are always going to comment on others if they want to. if you don’t want people commenting on your lack of sentence structure then don’t comment. plain and simple. and I’m glad you don’t like my icon, I wouldn’t want idiots like you liking what I like. as for me wanting to say something insulting… I don’t know where you got that, but lmao whatever.

• iSpeak4mE

biebsoulmate, you’re all mixed up you don’t even know what you’re saying lol. you’re stupidity amuses me, let’s converse some more! :D

I don’t care if you weren’t talking to me. this is a blog, people are always going to comment if they want to. if you don’t want people commenting on your lack of sentence structure then don’t comment! plain & simple. and I’m glad you don’t like my icon, I don’t want idiots like you liking what I like. as for me wanting to say something insulting… I don’t know where you got that from, but LMAO whatever.

• Ash

Stokedddd :)

go nederlands
    go spain!!!

• nickjlover

too kiddie for me but the little kids and their parents should enjoy it. that is mainly Selenas fanbase anyways so good for her.

• Hilary

Boring.

• iSpeak4mE

OU needs to stop flagging my post -__-

• iSpeak4mE

there we go! ok now on to business:

biebsoulmate said:

NOT TALKING 2 U ISPEAK4MYSELF.
    i hate your icon by the way.

you’re all mixed up you don’t even know what you’re saying lol.

I don’t care if you weren’t talking to me. people are always going to comment others here if they want to. if you don’t want people commenting on your lack of sentence structure then don’t comment! plain & simple. and I’m glad you don’t like my icon, I don’t want idiots like you liking what I like. as for me wanting to say something insulting… I don’t know where you got that from, but LMAO whatever.

biebsoulmate said:

YOU MUST BE AN EXTREME BASER IF U THINK THIS MOVIE WILL B AWESOME

biebsoulmate said:

YOU MUST BE AN EXTREME BASER IF U THINK THIS MOVIE WILL B AWESOME
    blah blah blah say wahter you want asshole…. i feel stupid talk with someone like you ewwww….. and honey you are the real reatarded, anyway get a life teenie!!! btw biebsoulmate? can you be more pathetic or retarded???? HAHAHAHAHAHA POOR LOSER TEENIE….. LITERALLY IM LOL!!!

biebsoulmate said:

YOU MUST BE AN EXTREME BASER IF U THINK THIS MOVIE WILL B AWESOME

• liumang
  • mhmm .

OMG oceanup is on a posting spree! I’m dying.

Why keep posting about this movie?it is for five year olds.This is a teen site.

• biebsoulmate

i thought fame was a bad think what this movie would mean.
    SOME1 TELL ME ANOTHER WORD 4 THIS HORRIBLE MOVIE?

• boop

SOO CUTE! CANT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!

• Sweetdisposition?

The movie looks so cute. <3

• Sweetdisposition?

Why keep posting about this movie?it is for five year olds.This is a teen site.
    Get a grip, it’s a FAMILY movie.

• JaneaLynn

Why keep posting about this movie?it is for five year olds.This is a teen site.
    just shut up you asshole…. and i bet your a pathetic teenie…. get out of here loser!!!