Nick Jonas DAILY LONDON MEETING

nick-advice-
nick-advice-
nick-jonas-dailiy-91

From Alex: Today we went to meet Nick Jonas at the Queens Theatre and there were soo many people. Once he arrived after coming out of Starbucks people came from everywhere! Big Rob was telling everyone to stay back!

• Jane Doe

Looking good
    ;)

He’s such a sweetheart. And he’s looking good as always.

• tess

do people just stalk him or something? wow imagine that.

anyways nicks hot

• tess

do people just stalk him or something? wow imagine that.

anyways nicks hot

My icon is not changing
    >_<

Lucie Jones is oh so pretty! :D

Hot? Not.
    _____

Hot? Yes.

Lucie and Nick would make a hot ass couple.

ArianaGrande

http://twitpic.com/23sv4s ~ On my way to Les Miz! :-.)
    about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
    Retweeted by you and 18 others

Reply Retweeted (Undo) . I’m now heading out to go see Les Miz… Can’t wait! Have a beautiful day and sing your heart out in the streets! Xoxo. :)

THAT GUY IS GAY!

What lucie jones comment?

ArianaGrande

http://twitpic.com/23sv4s ~ On my way to Les Miz! :-.)
    about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
    Retweeted by you and 18 others

i love ariana grande! :)

• jonasbrothersfan

What lucie jones comment?

i was wondering the same thing. i don’t know if they’re dating though because i heard lucie has a boyfriend.

• .Smile.

OU Wont let me posttttttttttt ! :'( SORRY DISDAINN

that an who tweeted him is just soo sweet and a true faaaan

that an who tweeted him is just soo sweet and a true faaaan

that an who tweeted him is just soo sweet and a true faaaan

i don’t get why oceanup posted that. it’s just a fan reply. he gets thousands every day. nothing special.

• .Smile.

Oh yess ! Im able to post

Nick is flawless baby!

OU Wont let me posttttttttttt ! :'( SORRY DISDAINN
    ____________

It’s alright :)

Oh yess ! Im able to post

i can post, but i’ve been getting sooo many “spam messages” lately. oceanup has really got fix that.

• karaclouds

Lucie Jones is oh so pretty! :D

i know DISDAIN! (:

Jul 9, 2010 @ 12:21 pm

THAT GUY IS GAY!
    ______________________________

SOOO, SO IS NICK JONAS!

NICK JONAS IS HOMOPHOBIC! HE WOULDN’T GET CLOSE TO THAT GUY!

• jonasbrothersfan

Me neither! I think they may have hung out and people just got the wrong ideas. If you think about it all the gossip only came from Zack Taylor. OU printed it, but I think the majority came from him causing trouble. I also heard that Courtney, Danielle and their brothers were good friends too.

really? i never heard that, but maybe! idk if they a something going on AT ALL, but i don’t think they were ever a serious couple i agree with you that they were just kinda hanging out. :)

I’m following you :) and WHUTTT! :D

IM GOING TO SEE LESSS MISSSSS

:O

You’ve got to tell me what happens!

i got told she didn’t \:
    I have heard both! So I don’t really know!

:O Really?

__________

Lol yeah,
    ____________

Haha lol.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Just saw the Jonas Brothers in Nightmare at the museam 2 ROFL why am I watching this?

• karaclouds

:O

You’ve got to tell me what happens!

i will do

LOL, i saw that forever ago. XD

• oxoemmaoxo

I really hope nick and lucie end up dating.

Jul 9, 2010 @ 12:42 pm

NICK JONAS IS HOMOPHOBIC! HE WOULDN’T GET CLOSE TO THAT GUY!
    _____________________________________
    ITS ALWAYS THE HOMOPHOBES THAT TURN OUT TO BE THE BIGGEST FAGS!

• jonasbrothersfan

NICK JONAS IS HOMOPHOBIC! HE WOULDN’T GET CLOSE TO THAT GUY!
    _____________________________________
    ITS ALWAYS THE HOMOPHOBES THAT TURN OUT TO BE THE BIGGEST FAGS!
    nick never said he was a homophobe. :/

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

LOL, i saw that forever ago. XD

______________

This is my first time seeing it lol, I’m gonna turn it over in a second

LOL, i saw that forever ago. XD

______________

This is my first time seeing it lol, I’m gonna turn it over in a second
    haha yeah it was kinda stupid with amelia airheart and everything!

• biebsoulmate

U ACT LIKE U JUST SAW A GHOST
    I CAUGHT UUUU
    NOW I KNOW
    KNOW I KNOW Y U NEVER THERE
    NOW ITS MY TURN 2 DISAPPEAR
    LIKE A GO GO GO GO GHOST
    TIME 2 GO GO GO GO GHOST

I know! So many jump to conclusions about Nick and girls because of what they hear. It is almost like you can’t get it out of their heads, even if it is completely denied. Unless I see actual proof or it comes from a bigger site (not ZT or sometimes even Perez), I try not to believe it until I see pictures or it comes from them. I had heard the Danielle and Courtney thing last year a few times, but like I said, just gossip and hearsay.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

LOL, i saw that forever ago. XD

______________

This is my first time seeing it lol, I’m gonna turn it over in a second
    haha yeah it was kinda stupid with amelia airheart and everything!

_____________

Haha it bored me so now I’m watching eastenders ;)

yeah, it was a very nice comment from the girl, but it really isn’t neccassary to post it. he gets TONS of other nice messages from fans every single day.
    Yeah, but he doesn’t usually randomly reply. He has tweet sprees and stuff, but he just randomly responded. I am sure he reads a lot of it, but this one must have been reassuring or something for him.

Nick Jonas isn’t dating Lucie Jones..because he is crushing on Zac Efron!

Jul 9, 2010 @ 12:51 pm

Nick Jonas isn’t dating Lucie Jones..because he is crushing on Zac Efron!
    __________________________________
    Nick Jonas isn’t dating Lucie Jones..because he is crushing on ME!!! Nah actually I would need a guy with Nicks body and Joes face..that would be my ideal guy!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lucie Jones is a friend of a friend of mine actually… :/

Really?
    Don’t you like her?

________________

I’ve never talked to her personally but my friend in Wales knew her before she went on the X Factor. From what I hear shes not that nice of a person and kinda annoying but idk :/

Oh… :|

:D But still not much… my movie finished
    ____

Was it goood? :)

_____________

It was alright, 5 hours long though
    __________

:O Really?

Because it was meaningful and sweet.. It is probably something Nick needed to hear right now.

ArianaGrande

http://twitpic.com/23sv4s ~ On my way to Les Miz! :-.)
    about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

It was alright, 5 hours long though
    __________

:O Really?

__________

Lol yeah,

ArianaGrande

http://twitpic.com/23sv4s ~ On my way to Les Miz! :-.)
    about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
    Retweeted by you and 18 others

i love ariana grande! :)

OMJ So Do IIIII! :D
    she’s my favorite on Victorious! :D

She’s mine alsooo! :D
    awesome!! :D

true. haha i don’t think him and courtney were anything serious though.

Don’t regret anything that makes you happy? As in f**king over your fans soo you could do 2 more weeks of Les Mez..Nick Jonas is a selfish asshole..I have lost so much respect for him its not funny!
    —————————

You clearly cannot use logic. Visit the post below this and think of which is the more reasonable explanation. NO ONE would mess with a multi-million dollar world tour to extend a stay on the West End by two weeks. The two are not even comparable. The world tour trumps Les Mis. He’s staying because he has the time available. Would you rather he sits at home? This blaming Nick is getting ridiculous.

Nick needs an award for how good he is to his fans.

Nick needs more love for the shit he has to go through.
    I agree!

• picstoburn

HOT HOT HOT.

• oxoemmaoxo

First!

• oxoemmaoxo

I wasn’t first :(

• oxoemmaoxo

Nick looks hot ;)

Don’t regret anything that makes you happy? As in fucking over your fans soo you could do 2 more weeks of Les Mez..Nick Jonas is a selfish asshole..I have lost so much respect for him its not funny!
    A true fan sent that to him and he replied to it. They did not move the concerts because of him. Did you not read the post under this one. He is getting all the blame, but there is much more involved, people that have more control then he and his brothers.

• biebsoulmate

im tired hearing all these fan meetings getting annoying, okay we get it nick and joe really love thier fans.
    can we move on now oceanup?!!?

• jonasbrothersfan

yeah zack taylor and perez seem to be so unreliable sometimes. i mean zack was the first to deny that demi and joe broke up, and look how that turned out! and perez, he just posted that picture with miley supposedly “cheating” on liam and the picture wasn’t even her!

why he always carrying around that purse

• picstoburn

yawn…….

OU removed the Lucie Jones comment. How funny is that?

I hate when people act like Nick ran over their fuckig grandma. Leave the poor guy alone. He’s probably one of the sweetest guys yet he gets the most shit.

• sky blue

to the person who thinks nick j is gay, im not really seeing where u got that logic.

Jul 9, 2010 @ 01:38 pm
    sky blue said:

——————————–
    Maybe because my brother is gay and I’m around gay people all the time..and with Nick my Gaydar works over time..you can always tell a gay guy by his shoes..and Nick wears the gayest shoes ever!!!

• oxoemmaoxo

Nick Jonas isn’t dating Lucie Jones..because he is crushing on Zac Efron!

RME

LOL, i saw that forever ago. XD

______________

This is my first time seeing it lol, I’m gonna turn it over in a second
    haha yeah it was kinda stupid with amelia airheart and everything!

_____________

Haha it bored me so now I’m watching eastenders ;)
    never saw that, but hopefully it’s better! :)

i think it’s funny and weird :S when he takes pics with guys xD

does anyone know what time he generally meets/takes photos with fans? Im going to the show for my birthday and to meet him would be amazing

—————————

really hope nick and lucie end up dating.
    —\
    They are cute, but we don’t want them to hurt. Nick is leaving in 2 weeks. She will be doing Les Miserables for a whole year. That would be a tough relationship.

• jonasbrothersfan

oh i didn’t know he replied! i can see why they posted it now. haha sorry!

—————————

__________

I think it’s because he’s probably the reason why some of the tour dates got cancelled and these chicks spent their money on it :P

• jonasbrothersfan

really hope nick and lucie end up dating.
    —\
    she could move for him like liam moved for miley. :P

seriously though, liam and miley seem MUCH more serious.

I feel so bad for Nick. Like I feel like he’s in pain or something. I think haters are really starting to get him down. He doesn’t deserve this shit. He really needs some positive fans at the moment.

• Disdain

Nick Jonas isn’t dating Lucie Jones..because he is crushing on Zac Efron!
    _____

LOL.

nick looks pissed at that guy. dude must have envaded his space.

_________

He’s not the reason why shows were cancelled.
    This is probably one of the reasons why he’s down right now. Because people are blaming shit on him.

__________

i ended up having two dates cancelled and i wasn’t to happy about it. i don’t buy that the les miz dates were added after. it’s just way to convenient. and it was pretty selfish of him IMO, but whatever.

• karaclouds

im out peace (:

Hey does anybody watch entrouage? Is it just me or does the guy that plays Vinnie reminds me of Joe for some reason!

Nick is depressed that is very usual for Gay people when they have yet to admit to the world or to themselves that they are gay!

People need to stop being such assholes to Nick. He’s still just a kid. He has emotions and feelings.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I don’t get what people see in him -_-

• Disdain

He’s not the reason why shows were cancelled.
    _______

Yeah, Ikr? :(

I know. He is also quick to start a story and all of a sudden drop it or turn it around to make it sound like he was the one that knew. Like you said the Joe and Demi thing. I think a lot of people see through him or at least are starting too.

Wow. Nick is not gay. Like are you trying to use that as an insult because it really isn’t. Unless you’re a homophobe which Nick isn’t that either.

______________________________

LOL. You chat shit man xD

I don’t get what people see in him -_-
    _______

You are the most annoying 12 year old. Go Stan for Joe somewhere else.

He’s not the reason why shows were cancelled.
    Agree!! I have a right to say something because mine was cancelled, but I am sure Nick had nothing to do it with. He took advantage of the extra time, I would have done the same thing. Livenation had probably already been working on a revamped schedule before any of this went down.

Lol at the same hater commenting over and over. We get it, you don’t like Nick.

• Disdain

< --- Nick Jonas icon right heyurrr.

I listen to too much Lady GaGa! :/

Wait, why am I still on this post? :/

Exactly. People forget he is a teenager, still a kid, a kid who fights a disease. He really seems to get a lot of the hate, (I know they all do)everytime something happens, it is Nick’s fault, Nick is quiet, he is then considered to be a jerk or cocky, Nick stands next to a girl, he is suddenly dating her and his now a playboy and a womanizer. I am sure he tries to look over the hate, but it is impossible, especially for a kid. You know it gets to him and we all know he keeps stuff inside, it has to build. I honestly think that girls tweet he replied to truly made him feel better, he really needed it.

I am sorry that Lucie Jones isn’t very cute!

Nick needs more love for the shit he has to go through.

Nick needs more love for the shit he has to go through.

Will oceanup just let me post a commenttt !!

As if this was posted so fast!
    I got to meet him at starbucks earlier, was so good! He is such a sweet guy!

_________

You can’t tell when a person is gay by their shoes. You’re rediculous. And out of him, Kevin and Joe, Nick is the one who least sets my gaydar off.
    ____________________________
    Come back at me when you learn how to spell!!
    Thats why Nick is so into sports he trys so hard to cover up whats really going on!!
    ____

What the fuck? I spelt everything in my comment correctly. And they all play sports dumbass. Most boys play sports. So does that mean that the whole guy population is gay? Wow. And you’re obviously the same person who has been hating on Nick all day.

i cant be the only one that thinks this chick is fugly she has huge beaver teeth, weird eyes, fat legs, she just creeps me out.

• kylie j

is it just me, or does he look a LOT like kevin in that picture?

anyway, hot.

_________

Jul 9, 2010 @ 01:44 pm

_________

____________________________
    Come back at me when you learn how to spell!!

____

LOL. Telling if someone is gay by their shoes. BY THEIR SHOES. Hah.

am i the only person that thinks lucie is ugly as hell

am i the only person that thinks lucie is ugly as hell
    _________

• .Smile.

AAAAWWWW ! LOOOL ! I just imagine JBieber ! Canadian … Midget.. LOL aaww ! But I have nothing against Justin Bieber .. Not any more anyway xD
    any cute moments you would like to share ? X

any cute moments you would like to share ? X
    (Disdain)

• .Smile.

any cute moments you would like to share ? X
    (Disdain)

i got told she didn’t \:

idk, maybe not. someone told me she did though.

• karaclouds

Waddidooo! :)

LMAO

• oxoemmaoxo

i really want nick to date lucie.

• .Smile.

any cute moments you would like to share ? X
    (sorry disdain.. still doesnt seem to be working)

Man, I was hoping for Nick to get with Camilla.
    But Lucie is a cutie too. :)

• karaclouds

idk, maybe not. someone told me she did though.

hmm, its just as he and she have been in les mis/london i actually start to think they would make a good couple |:

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Helloooo

Waddidooo! :)

LMAO

Whut’s up gurrrl? :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lucie Jones -_-

Helloooo
    ____

Whuzzup Chloe Spears? :)

• karaclouds

Whut’s up gurrrl? :)

the sky LOL IM LONDON!! (:
    btw do you have formspring?

jonasbrothersfan said:
    ArianaGrande

http://twitpic.com/23sv4s ~ On my way to Les Miz! :-.)
    about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
    Retweeted by you and 18 others

i love ariana grande! :)

OMJ So Do IIIII! :D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

i really want nick to date lucie.

me too.
    Only because she’s british though <3
    lmfaooo

• jonasbrothersfan

maybe they would. i don’t really know much about her. but IF she does have a boyfriend, i doubt they would be dating then.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Whuzzup Chloe Spears? :)

_____________

:D But still not much… my movie finished

• oxoemmaoxo

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

i really want nick to date lucie.

me too.
    Only because she’s british though <3
    lmfaooo

LOL same.
    They would make a cute couple tho.

• biebgirl

biebsoulmate and i wish i could go 2 a least 1 bieber concert.

Whut’s up gurrrl? :)

the sky LOL IM LONDON!! (:
    btw do you have formspring?

YOU LIVE IN LONDON?!?! SO DO I!

And I have a formspring :)

Do you? :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lucie Jones is a friend of a friend of mine actually… :/

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

i really want nick to date lucie.

me too.
    Only because she’s british though <3
    lmfaooo

LOL same.
    They would make a cute couple tho.

Yeah, they would. :D
    Lucie’s really pretty.

:D But still not much… my movie finished
    ____

Was it goood? :)

OOHHH LOOK AT THE PICTURE OF NICK AND HIS NEW BOYFRIEND!!! NICK IS FINALLY COMING OUT!

Lucie Jones is a friend of a friend of mine actually… :/
    _________

:O Really?

What lucie jones comment?
    When OU first put this post up, she/he made a comment about the guy meeting Nick’s co-star too. I think she was trying to continue on with the rumor mill, but when I came back it was gone!! Nothing bad, it was just funny she/he took it off.

jonasbrothersfan said:
    ArianaGrande

http://twitpic.com/23sv4s ~ On my way to Les Miz! :-.)
    about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

:D But still not much… my movie finished
    ____

Was it goood? :)

_____________

It was alright, 5 hours long though

• elisa

What lucie jones comment?

Courtney G also had a boyfriend LOL

• karaclouds

YOU LIVE IN LONDON?!?! SO DO I!

And I have a formspring :)

Do you? :)

nononoo. (:
    im down until tuesday as my cousin lives here, so im here, and GUESS WHAT!!!!!!

• oxoemmaoxo

i really want nick to date lucie.

me too.
    Only because she’s british though <3
    lmfaooo

LOL same.
    They would make a cute couple tho.

Yeah, they would. :D
    Lucie’s really pretty.

They would make cute babies too lol

God, I’m SO.FUCKING.TIRED. of stupid kids that just don’t GET IT. The JonasBrothers Group tweeted that the tour dates were being changed BEFORE Nick tweeted that he was staying in London for a couple more weeks.
    One more time, just to make it fucking clear:
    Tour dates change -> schedule opens up -> 2 more weeks in London in Les Mis.
    Please get your facts straight before you hate.

Nick you are great as usual and sexy I love you nick but please nick stay happy do not let anything to bother you just live your day without thinking.

Nick always where the ugliest fucking shoes!

THAT GUY IS GAY!
    ______________________________

SOOO, SO IS NICK JONAS!
    wow, your SOOOOO funny.

niley/nelena = dead
    nucie = don’t exist

LOL poor Nick Jonas!!!!!

______

Mmmmm… A gay Nick Jonas. If only.

can we move on now oceanup?!!?
    I personally like them because I really like Nick. It is my highlight of the day to see them, but I can understand that they can get annoying. I think the same thing with people I am not a fan of. I just really don’t think there is a lot of good gossip out there right now. Posts used to come left and right, but now they are slow.

• elisa

What lucie jones comment?

Courtney G also had a boyfriend LOL

• jonasbrothersfan

What lucie jones comment?

Courtney G also had a boyfriend LOL
    true. haha i don’t think him and courtney were anything serious though.

• Disdain

YOU LIVE IN LONDON?!?! SO DO I!

And I have a formspring :)

Do you? :)

nononoo. (:
    im down until tuesday as my cousin lives here, so im here, and GUESS WHAT!!!!!!

I’m following you :) and WHUTTT! :D

http://twitpic.com/23sv4s ~ On my way to Les Miz! :-.)
    about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
    Retweeted by you and 18 others

Hope she tweets about it.. What is she from?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lucie Jones is a friend of a friend of mine actually… :/

Really?
    Don’t you like her?

________________

Jul 9, 2010 @ 12:39 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Lucie Jones is a friend of a friend of mine actually… :/

Really?
    Don’t you like her?

________________

_________________________________________
    Well then no wonder her and Nick get on so well.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

i really want nick to date lucie.

me too.
    Only because she’s british though <3
    lmfaooo

LOL same.
    They would make a cute couple tho.

Yeah, they would. :D