Nick Jonas Lucie Jones SOAK IN LOVE

nickcam
nick-lucie-love

From The Sun. Thx @Becky6638!

• jayjonas

uruguay ftw ;) and they r not dating!!!! u can tell there just friends

That was such an epic burn! HAHAHA i hate Miley WITH THE FLAMES OF A THOUSAND SUNS!U go girl!!

• alynaa

Honestly.All this guy can do is
    date chicks.

WWow. , he is on a ride with a girl. Forget that there was a whole group with them. People jump to conclusion way to much.

Yeah umm why?? haha for me i only see a friendship and doesnt she have a fiance?

lol fail. she has a boyfriend. they are cute & i would like them together but i don’t think they’re going out.

why the hell does oceanup keep posting stuff from “the sun”? everything they write is bull & false. i swear oceanup just does this crap to start shit & hurt these people’s careers.

• oxoemmaoxo

Hopefully they are dating they make a cute couple, and gremany FTFW

I don’t think they can be in love. She lives in London. He will return to the USA soon… anyway I don’t like her.

• MitchelMluv

DESPICABLE ME
    GRU DIES IN DESPICABLE ME

….fuck you…..I was excited to see that…

• JoickBelongs

GERMANY FTW <3333

• oxoemmaoxo

GERMANY FTW <3333

:D

alynaa said:

Honestly.All this guy can do is
    date chicks.
    __________

No, you’re thinking about Miley.
    Honestly all that girl can do is date guys…but it’s Ok for her to do that, right?

• Paula

whatever. is anyone watching the game between Germany and Uruguay. oh damn they’re playing in the rain.
    ————————————

I AM! :D
    GO URUGUAY !!

• JoickBelongs

oooh, I was rooting for Namilla ;P but Nucie look so cute together, but I don’t think they’re dating though, well, idk haha :|

• idkMyBFFjill

DESPICABLE ME
    GRU DIES IN DESPICABLE ME

….fuck you…..I was excited to see that…
    I agree. I’ve been waiting to see it forever (i’m seeing it today) and this asswipe ruins it. let’s fuck that bitch up.

Lucie and Nick aren’t dating. it was a whole bunch of cast members and Frankie. not just Nick and Lucie. stupid tabloids.

• idkMyBFFjill

GERMANY!!!
    or as Justin bieber calls it JEWMANY!!!

@jobrosupdates_n

According to a german magazine Joe admitted he is not virgin anymore
    12 minutes ago via Tweeter for BlackBerry®

Joe admitted he was the first of his 3 brothers loosing his virginity and that he will not tell the name of the girl
    11 minutes ago via Tweeter for BlackBerry®

• lissa

Nelena is dead and buried. Thanks God!

I like Lucie

i cant be the only one that thinks this chick is fugly she has huge beaver teeth, weird eyes, fat legs, she just creeps me out.

Breaking news: Lindsay Lohan commited suicide!!

• oxoemmaoxo

@jobrosupdates_n

According to a german magazine Joe admitted he is not virgin anymore
    12 minutes ago via Tweeter for BlackBerry®

11 minutes ago via Tweeter for BlackBerry®

BULLSHIT

• Daydreamer…..

*sigh* I am not in the mood for your utter bullshit oceanup…

• Daydreamer…..

According to a german magazine Joe admitted he is not virgin anymore
    12 minutes ago via Tweeter for BlackBerry®

11 minutes ago via Tweeter for BlackBerry®

BULLSHIT

LMAO! I’m sorry, that is so stupid. Even if he’s not, he wouldn’t admit it.

• oxoemmaoxo

According to a german magazine Joe admitted he is not virgin anymore
    12 minutes ago via Tweeter for BlackBerry®

11 minutes ago via Tweeter for BlackBerry®

BULLSHIT

LMAO! I’m sorry, that is so stupid. Even if he’s not, he wouldn’t admit it.

Exactly, my friend was mad she didn’t take his virginity -___-

• bouncing wiff Miley.

Why do people insist on hurting Joe and nick. I feel like they are just targets anymore. Let Nick have his friends and why would Joe tell a German magazine that? People need to give them a break .
    i have NO idea. some ppl are just sick! and that’s called ‘fan’.

According to the Sun:

Nick is already married to me.

Dear OU,
    why do you INSIST on posting bs? I mean, really. It’s not cool.

• oxoemmaoxo

Breaking news: Lindsay Lohan chokes while giving blowjob to a ten foot giraffe
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A German magazine guys. We shouldn’t believe it until Joe or a more reliable source admits it. If you search fit it, you can’t find it. Well at least I couldn’t. As for Nick, he had several friends with him. Plenty pic of him not near lucie, but all the tabloids are pairing them and not showing other pics or tweets by his friends. These rumors and gossip is really starting to get to me. It seems like Joe and Nick can’t even breath anymore without something being spread about them.

I think they’re making a big deal about this! 1) She has a boyfriend, and it’s not Nick. Haha. 2) He went with other castmates and also Frankie! He only sat with her in 2 rides and there’s pictures and he’s sitting and talking with the everyone else. He didn’t just hang out with Lucie anyway. He hung out with them all! Tabloids make a BIG deal.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Time to bedrock*

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

He looks happy:) but I just see friendship.

vamos uruguay carajo! oh and they’re cute but the sun is bullshit. so whatever. xd

• JoickBelongs

wait WHAT ?! Joe’s not a virgin ?
    HELL YEAH BITCHES! ;9

lol, I never thought they were virgins anyway

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

People who believe this german magazine are as nuts as they lady who called into the radio station talking about him getting someone up the duff.

Oh look, another article that proves nothing. Lol. I just see a friendship going on here. It is NOT un heard of that a boy and a girl can just be friends!

• Sweetdisposition?

Soak in love?
    Lmao…ok

They were there with about five other members of the cast and frankie and big rob. They were having fun. Doesn’t mean that they are dating.

But he looks great in the pictures.

I vote that we give jb a break from all of these rumors. People just need to sto and leave them alone. No wonder they seem sad a lot.1

Honestly.All this guy can do is
    date chicks.
    have we forgotten why hes even in london? what about that world tour comin up? he dates a lot less than most 17 yr olds

• LetMeGo97

ugghh!! I’d rather have Niley or Nelena together rather than this!!! anyone agree??

• livindalife

I’d rather have Nelena than Nucie TBH. =\

• NicksSweetCaroline

OCEANUP SHUT.UP!

• Kali

Whether they’re dating or not, they look happy hanging out together.

• girl7

Joe apparently told a German magazine that he was the first of his brothers to lose his virginity
    Joe dating with Camille Belle.. could be

I believe Nick is not virgin

• NicksSweetCaroline

‘xfactor beauty Lucie Jones’

I loled

• NicksSweetCaroline

THE SUN IS HUGE BS
    biggest bs mag out there

if they get married she only has to change the last vowel in her last name lol

• Antonella

aaww, i’m so happy
    for Nick! he looks so happy :)

If he didnt date her ,why is he looking not just happy he looks soo soooo sooooo happy? ou Know what i mean I’ve never seen him happy like that before.
    And this is not normal thing about nick we saw him with many girls and friends but he didnt look happy like that.

May be he can be himself when he is her and this is very important for a guy to to be calm with the girl he is dating.

• LET – IT – BE.

He does look very happy but there’s no signs of a romance. And whoever said he dates too many girls is obviously confused.

• Anonymoussdssssssss

take it from somebody from england
    the sun is a load of sh!t
    lies about everything
    dirty scum

nick got a new gf what happened to nicole anderson

• LilaBabiuk

That’s ridiculous!!!
    Nick Jonas is in love with ME! And no one else!!!

• JasMini

To Lilababiuk:I have to disagree. NICK IS IN LOVE WITH ME! HAHAHA jk jk lol. To Lizmitch: Talking about virginity in my opinion is not uncomfortable, but it is awkward and it takes maturity. Some people dont have maturity yet and thats understandable.I know for a fact that Nick and Joe are still virgins (dont ask). Yes it is none of my buisness but like you said, i cant help it! Someone needs to stop this BS.

They are friends. He had other friends there too. They just weren’t consistantly pictured with them. The others may not have wanted to get wet. On other pictures he was sitting with Frankie and other people on rides too, not just lucie. Even though I have to admit they are cute. Joe is not dumb enough to tell a German magazine that. Even if it is true, irbid his business.

Breaking news: Lindsay Lohan chokes while giving blowjob to a ten foot giraffe

• Lisa

AWW. I’ma miss Camille :( She is sooo pretty. xD So is Lucie but I guess Lucie & Nick will go out & break up. Then Nick goes back to his normal victims- I mean ladies. :)

haha I think it’s funny how they wrote that article it’s competely false Nick said on his twitter he isn’t dating neither Lucie Jones or Samantha Barks, what’s up with all these rumors lately?

• chocolatelemonade

lawd man everytime they have to come with some love story. they just look like they’re having fun and even if they were dating why waste ink and pages on something you don’t know is a fact… and then they complain about deforestation smh.

• Hilary

who cares.

• Anon72

Riiiight; Joe ‘lost it’ before his married brother? o.O. I dont buy it. Hes never even said the word sex let alone say ”oh hey guys Im not a virgin”

• LoveToLove

?

• aleita20

I just see a friendship :)

I think the same, she’s just another girl that doesn’t love him <3

I think the same, she’s just another girl that doesn’t love him <3

• xxloverxx

second! xD

• xxloverxx

oh whatever lol

• RoseL

they are soo cute, but I dont know if they are really dating/. Maybe yes, maybe no.

NILEY FOREVAAAA THEY WILL COME BAK!!!!!!! JAJAJAJJA

i don’t think they’re like “together”
    i think they’re just friends (:

• 30secondstomarsforevr

Germany or Uruguay?? whos watching

• LoveToLove

Germany or Uruguay?? whos watching

____________

I am!!
    I’m literally sweating!

URUGUAY FTW. I dislike Germany with a passion. I was so happy when they didn’t make it to the finals.

I AM GO GERMANY
    I ? MÜLLER but i’m missing lahm :/!
    joe told a german mag that he isn’t
    a virgin anymore O.O that’s so not true!!
    in my opinion!

• lizmitch

JasMIni said:

Why would he admitt it in germany and not here in the States?
    ____________

Because… OBVIOUSLY he’s only not a virgin when he goes to Germany. But anywhere else, he’s pure. LOL this is the biggest bullshit I’ve read in a longtime.

I hate to comment on whether or not the boys are virgins. It’s weird and it’s none of my business. But I can’t help myself. Someone said “I doubt Nick still is”: I feel like he’s too awkward and uncomfortable with people touching him to be intimate with a girl. He’s also never alone – his family or Big Rob is always with him at like all times of the day.

Pauvre, pauvre Miley :/

Ma chère Miley.

• stateofemergency

ngl nick looks really creepy sometimes. lmao

• JasMIni

Everyone take a chill pill. They arent dating. Leave them alone. Joe is still a virgin fyi. Why would he admitt it in germany and not here in the States? Seriously dont be stupid, think about it. Also dont you all have guy friends you hang out with? Well its the same thing with them. Its also the same thing with Nicole Anderson. AND GET OVER NILEY AND NELENA! That was the past(and with that Slut aves cyrus a mistake). Nick needs to focus on his future. It would be awesome if we helped him. JasMini OUT!

OMG i fell horriblee :( why this bitch :( did you thing guys that his a lie?

• xxloverxx

Breaking news: Lindsay Lohan commited suicide!!
    —————————–
    Lol wuuuut XD

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Bored.

Wheres Disdain?

• imlovinjonasx3

IF YOU’RE A JONAS BROTHERS FAN … JOIN THIS PLEASEEEEEEEE <3

LICK! Haha Lick is way better than Nucie!

• bouncing wiff Miley.

I just watched the joe jonas ‘shocked’ video and i was like : This isn’t a virgin anymore!? hahaha.