Nick Jonas London Meeting LAST NIGHT

nickla
nick-last-night-48

From Michelle: I met Nick Jonas after Les Mis last night, July 10th! His voice had matured so much. During the bowing we ran down to stage door and got good enough spots at the barrier! There was at least 150 people there when he came out! He was so nice and gave autographs and blew kisses to everyone!

More from @aazdrenka.

• elliesaur

-Hibz- said:

Oh my god, yeah! You saw Stay live :o

That mustve been epic. Haha.
    ________________
    It was. I also *cough* cried a bit *cough*. :P
    No big.

• karaclouds

IKR? From all the *illegal* videos I watched on YouTube, he surprised me.

LOL, it was cause the fact that i had known his jobros voice for a long time and then he came out sounding someone who was older than him in age and kinda had an english accent but he was good, all i would say is his acting is not is forte. he’s okay but still needs a bit of work – but he was amazing :)

• hi

Hey oceanupers whats stalker sarahs twitter?

• JONASforCANADA

whens nicks last day in london?

• JONASforCANADA

hahaha do you guys think he has a little accent from being in london for so long?

Is it just me that misses the Jo bros TOGETHER ?!?!?!

• -Hibz-

Aw, he’s so sweet.. And apparently he’s very patient, haha.
    He does this like.. Every night. You go, Nick Coco.

• karaclouds

You saw him?? :O

yeap in les miz (:

I love hearing about these and I love nick he’s lookin fine in those pics

• -Hibz-

Jul 11, 2010 @ 05:40 pm
    elliesaur said:
    Me and my friends were waiting on the sidewalk for his tour bus and he was in the front of the bus when it was coming out and he waved DIRECTLY at me and smiled.
    I died.
    … I. Hate. You.

LOL I’m kidding. I went through a phase where I kept watching his NJATA concert videos. It looked really fun.

• elliesaur

karaclouds said:

You saw him?? :O

yeap in les miz (:
    _________________
    Wasn’t it Camilla’s last night?
    Aww, I wish I could see Lez Miz, but I live in Jerseyyy. D:

• demi is my girl crush

if nick would use chapstick he will have the sexiest lips ever!!

• Dreamer X33

yeap in les miz (:

Lucky (: I would die to get a meet&greet, to meet them. I would seriously faint. xD

Mmmm… He’s sweaty.

You saw him?? :O

yeap in les miz (:
    ______

How was he?

• karaclouds

Wasn’t it Camilla’s last night?
    Aww, I wish I could see Lez Miz, but I live in Jerseyyy. D:

-Hibz- said:

Jul 11, 2010 @ 05:40 pm
    elliesaur said:
    I died.
    … I. Hate. You.

________________
    xD Don’t worry. I did too.
    I knew almost every song by heart by the time I actually went to his concert. & Believe me, Stay was so much more intense live. :P

I was overly obsessed with Nick back in Jan&Feb. I’m more chill now, though. ^__^

Nick loos flawless.

• JONASforCANADA

whens likes last night in london?

• karaclouds

i felt like 5 girls in front of me were LOL
    but know i was in the nearby pub and then i hear screaming and said to my family- ive got to go… but i was behind everyone so he didn’t say hi to me but big rob did (:(L)

• -Hibz-

Jul 11, 2010 @ 05:45 pm
    demi is my girl… said:
    if nick would use chapstick he will have the sexiest lips ever!!
    Chapstick? Haha, that’s odd.
    His lips are fine the way they are.

Wow, I felt weird typing that :P

• elliesaur

karaclouds said:

Wasn’t it Camilla’s last night?
    Aww, I wish I could see Lez Miz, but I live in Jerseyyy. D:
    yeap :'( she was good,
    but i was really surprised by nicks performance
    _____________
    IKR? From all the *illegal* videos I watched on YouTube, he surprised me.
    I showed my mom a video of him singing Empty Chairs & she refused to believe it was Nick.

• -Hibz-

(replying to this) – Jul 11, 2010 @ 05:46 pm
    elliesaur said:
    -Hibz- said:

Jul 11, 2010 @ 05:40 pm
    elliesaur said:
    I died.
    … I. Hate. You.

________________
    xD Don’t worry. I did too.

Oh my god, yeah! You saw Stay live :o

That mustve been epic. Haha.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Elooo

• hellodollface

i dont care that you met nick jonas.
    theres been 50 of these posts in the past like two days.
    thats awesome.
    its like saying ” I WENT TO STARBUCKS AND GOT COFFEEE!!”
    OH MY FREAKIN GODDDD!!!!!<3333 THATS SO AMAZING!

k im done hahah (:

• TRACE CYRUS

NICK JONAS IS A CORDLESS PHONE!!!!

I can’t believe that’s the skin of a 17 year old guy. I’d kill to know how he does it. Well, maybe not but I really want to know!

how come nick joans was cute when he wass 15 but the older he gets he look like mouse!!

Please tell me how he looks like a mouse.

So I’m confused. When he goes back for the 25th anniversary show of Les Mis, is it just a concert? Or is it like a normal Les Mis show with acting?

i was there too! we were the last girls he saw and so when he walked up to us he had more time to talk, so i introduced myself and he gave me a hug and adressed me by my name. then he asked us where are seats were and thanked us and was just the sweetest. then we took our picture. my curls are brushing up against his check. GREATEST. THING. EVER. <3

• elliesaur

1.10.10
    I died.

• -Hibz-

Some people just are born with clear skin. Like me (KNOCK ON WOOD).
    People think I just wear foundation to cover everything up, but nope.
    Just blessed with good genes, haha. Probably the same for Nick.

• bluemonday

You’re kidding right? It takes years to live in a place to even begin to pick up an accent.

• JONASforCANADA

juuuust asking..

He has to sing in a British accent. It’s a British production so everyone uses the accent regardless of where they’re from.

anyone know if someone won the teamjonas fly away sweepstakes thing yet?

• karaclouds
  • idkMyBFFjill

Anyone besides me pissed that demi didn’t sing the national anthem today?

• BglitterBBy2.0

idkMyBFFjill said:
    Anyone besides me pissed that demi didn’t sing the national anthem today?

Was she supposed to?

He is so adorable. You gotta love Nick.

• Timber

Is this where people are?

• JONASforCANADA

i like your icon! miley has the cutest lips haha.

• mhmm .

He.Is.So.Beautiful. ‘NUFF SAID.

• mhmm .

if you love j bieber follow meeeee[;

GTFO.

LOOK ITS NICK THE CORDLESS PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick is gorgeous.

• Timber

i like your icon! miley has the cutest lips haha.

Thank you! LOL

Haha Nick’s wearing makeup again. He must have a really hard time getting that shit off.
    I’m glad he’s having fun in London. I wonder if his attitude is going to change at all when he gets back home. Because he really seems to be loving London and all the new friends he’s made.

ok i love this kid and all but now i am sick of nick. i want to see more JOE

ok i love this kid and all but now i am sick of nick. i want to see more JOE
    __________

If you’re sick of him dot come on OU anymore. Or at least for two more weeks because well be having these posts until then.

don’t*

Nick Jonas is overrated. I mean yeah, he’s cute.. but he’s not like HOT

Taylor Lautner is HOT. Just saw Eclipse so maybe that’s my inner tween coming out

• Timber

Umm… what just happened?

Nick Jonas is overrated. I mean yeah, he’s cute.. but he’s not like HOT

________

In your opinion he’s overrated. In my opinion, Taylor’s a butterface. He has a nice body though no doubt.

I never realized how bad some scenes of Les Miserables were. Like that once scene with all the prostitutes and pimps, “Lovely Ladies”. Holy shit.

• Timber

-_-

Why is OU deleting comments?

Shit I meant “one” not “once”.

Thanks for your opinions guys! ALso I don’t understand this: At my school, they call a girl the school whore because she let a guy finger her in 8th grade, but she never had sex and all the people calling her names did at like 13. I don’t understand that. I know this is extremely akward and an unnecessary topic, but I just want some advice. thanks!

That doesn’t make any sense. Why would they call her a whore when other people at the school have gone much farther than her? :|
    I have no idea, that’s exactly what I’m saying! Oh, and get this, the girls making fun of her have also realeased naked pics of themselves when they were 13. And I mean all they way! I just really don’t get my school! All the girls are hos and if your not a ho, your a nerd! GRR! Thanks for your advice! I thought it was just me who thought it was crazy!

• picstoburn

:) i want some chocolate.

OU is deleting all the comments about me and my sex story of school! LOL! Thanks for the advice though Timber and anyone else! (If you read this and it’s not deleted!)

• Timber

SMH. I don’t get some people…

• Timber

Lmao! It’ll probably be deleted in a few minutes. :P

was overly obsessed with Nick back in Jan&Feb. I’m more chill now, though. ^__^
    ———————————-
    i have been wayy to obsessed with nick ever since i first laid eyes on him [not literally ive never seen him] and to the taylor lautner lover up there, so u judge guys by how hot they are????

i want to shave off his jewfro

EW TAYLOR LAUTNER IS UGLY! Only his body is nice but he has the face of a DOG.

And Taylor Lautner sounds gay. He can’t act angry to save his life. Just his sad attempt to be angry in Eclipse failed.

• lizmitch

^ Ohmygosh. LMAO what is wrong with people on here?

_____________

Everyone finds different things attractive. I’m a Joe girl (obviously–my icon). I find Joe to be suuuper sexy but some other girls don’t see it. Which, to me, is insane. But I guess we all just have to try and respect other people’s opinions.

• MeenuD

OU has gotten so boring I don’t even visit it anymore. I’m a tumblr whore now.

Jul 11, 2010 @ 06:51 pm

______________________________________
    SOOO Taylor Lautner sounds gay and Nick Jonas doesn’t keep telling yourself but please really..and Nick can’t act worth shit..I mean have you seen Jonas LA Nick is soo boring Kevin and Joe both act circles around him..I mean Nick and Nicole have absolutely no chemistry together..and that goes for all the perviews of Nick and Chloe Bridges in CR2 at least Taylor has chemistry with his female co-star..

___________

And yet, he is in Les Miserables. One of the most famous musicals to hit the world. Basing acting over cheesy Disney plots = fail.

• BglitterBBy2.0

Nick looks so adorable here(:
    I love him when he looks all tired
    and worn out It makes me want to give him a big ol’ bear hug!

• BglitterBBy2.0

Well I’m guessing this post is dead again right when I get here… /:
    Story of my life.

• idkMyBFFjill

idkMyBFFjill said:
    Anyone besides me pissed that demi didn’t sing the national anthem today?

Was she supposed to?
    Yea. i forget what game it was for though. it must’ve been cancelled or something. or OU is stupid and got the date wrong.

==================================
    hahaha thats what im saying!!
    but is not JUST him look at Joe and Kevin!!

O nick i love it when you dont take off your eyeliner
    hahaha sorry i just think its cute when he has it on

• Fran

Nick needs to get back to LA and get some sun ASAP that boy just looks so pasty white and sick since he has been in London!

I’m from the UK and I’m even more pale than him. But I agree that he looks ill without some colour. It’s funny how Joe is much tanner than all his brothers.

• bouncing wiff Miley.

so the rumors are finally over?
    bc he’s wearing his purity ring again.(;

• bouncing wiff Miley.

so the rumors are finally over?
    bc he’s wearing his purity ring again.(;

btw he looks cute(:

• aazdrenka

he seriously is the most nicest boy ever! this was the 4th time meeting him and he really is just like a normal person :))

• dontfreakmeout

To those people who are “SICK” of Nick and to those people who’s complaining about Nick getting all the attention now and not Joe, well here’s to you. I love Joe and all and I think he’s great BUT it always has been about Joe. Joe’s hot, Joe’s like this Joe’s like that… It was NEVER about Nick during 2007-2009. It’s only right now that he’s on the spotlight more than his brothers are and that’s amazing. If you’re true Jonas Fans you wouldn’t care who’s on the spotlight between each of the brothers because you have to be glad that they still are! AND if it wasn’t for Nick, there wouldn’t be a band anyway. He was the first one to be discovered and EVERYONE’s gotta admit. HE’s got the best voice out of the three. Though Joe and Kevin are VERY talented as well. It’s just right now that Nick’s getting the spotlight and just like JOE, you guys should also be proud of him. He’s usually the quiet one so PLEASE support him when he’s on top of his game. Don’t give him another reason to be insecure.

He is so cute in these pictures and so sweet to all of the fans who stay to see him.

Saw episode 4 of Jonas. It really needed more Nick and Kevin, the best parts of this show. Kevin was hilarious and Nacy was so cute. Not sure why the Stella scenes with her Aunt existed though. They could have used filler of another kind. The episodes of season 1 that I didn’t like were the mostly Joe episodes. Same with season 2. Less Joe works better.

______________________________________
    ——————————-
    do u think nick could PICK who he wanted to work with? im sure taylor doesnt have chemistry with everyone. and NICKS NOT AN ACTOR!!! his job is music and acting comes with it. i bet taylor couldnt sing for his life so STFU

• briannabieber

I don’t think there’s such thing as an unflattering Nick Jonas picture. >.> He’s perfect.

• Linda

I can’t tell how much I love you nick jonas.

You looks soooo good and perfect.

There is no way to compare between nick and Taylor Lautner. I just don’t like Taylor Lautner. Nick is my man the whole way.
    May be Taylor is good but not for me.

Are you with me or not?

Nick just get sexier everyday. I can’t wait to see him in his twenties. He is still growing up day by day and between tha age of 17 and 19 boys grow so fast.

You’ll see ,he’ll become one of the most atractive men on this planet.

• JoickBelongs

___________

______________

So true !

• JoickBelongs

my Nicky bb looks tired ://

• iloveyouux

F1R5T!

• iloveyouux

(;

• xoxo

tired of these ldn meetings

• iloveyouux

Nick, you just get cuter, and cuter everyday [:

he looks beautiful

• karaclouds

that night i saw him and nearly died – rea was right….|:

• elliesaur

Earlier today I was watching my videos from the Nick Jonas and the Administration concert I went to back in January. Ah, memories. <33 :)

• Dreamer X33