Joe Jonas Ashley Greene Dating Update

joe-jonas-ashley-greene-date

Joe Jonas was spotted getting cozy Ashley Greene on their recent London date. A source told OK!: ‘Ashley brought Joe to the Kings of Leon concert in London, and there was definitely something going on, but it’s not serious. They went backstage and she was talking to the band a lot, and he was just hanging out. I think he wants it to be more than she does right now. She’s a maneater.’

she was JUST caught kissing her boyfriend in a parking lot! this is so fake.
    That was probably just the boy of the night.
    She’s a maneater.

YEAH WELL FUCK YOU. THEY ARE NOT LOSING FANS, THEY ARE JUST DECLUTTERING FROM THE SHIT ONES WHO DITCH THEM FOR THE NEXT BIG THING.
    I BET YOU USED TO LIKE THEM YOU STUPID WHORE BUT THEN BIEBER CAME ALONG AND YOU DITCHED THEM.
    AND TWILIGHT IS SHIT TOO!
    HARRY POTTER > TWILIGHT ANYDAY.
    LIKE JONAS > ANYTHING EVERYDAY FOREVER.
    GO DO YOUR MUM YOU STUPID LITTLE GIRL.
    ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY’RE NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE. BECAUSE THEY REALLY ARE. WITHOUT THEM I WOULD BE LAYING 6 FEET UNDER THE GROUND, AND IF THEY DISAPPEARED I WOULD BE DEVASTATED, AND I KNOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE WHO WILL BE TOO :@

She’s a maneater

i love the jobros and i love ashley she is definatly a manetaer so i dont really like her with joe . beside is just a romuor by now :)

• bluesfan3410

lol she’s a maneater. I think they look cute together.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

…lmao

Almost as good as NJ dating BOTH of his costars at once. Haha

but he is. He’s always with Samantha and Lucie…and Camilla.

she was JUST caught kissing her boyfriend in a parking lot! this is so fake.

• Melissa

This is ridiculous. She has a boyfriend, they were just spotted together before she went to london, it’s on justjared. If anything, they are friends. Plus the only thing OK magazine is good for is giving Britney Spears and her family the cover about 20 times a year.

• colorfulx

…Okay

• demi is my girl crush

I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Almost as good as NJ dating BOTH of his costars at once. Haha :)

p.s. ppl don’t forget to vote for TCA, JB was robbed last year lets not let that happen again!

I already voted and it definitely wasnt for the Jonas Brothers! They don’t deserve it!

• -Jenii

dosent she have a boyfriend

• meganfoxisbad

i think its good that after all this time of joe being a player that he gets schooled by a sexy maneater like ash

but he is. He’s always with Samantha and Lucie…and Camilla.
    _______

He is not dating any of them. It’s called having friends who are girls and also your castmates.

• peacenlove

Seriously she can do so much better

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY WERE ROBBED? IF THEY SUCK, THEN THEY SUCK. They’re not even popular anymore. Fans changed their tune and love Bieber and Twilight. It doesn’t matter what you think, MAJORITY RULES. So if they don’t win, it’s FAIR.

Fans vote. Not producers. If they lose, it shows they are not relevant anymore ;[

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

They were talking about them dating on the morning news today

you’re trusting OK magazine, OU? LMAO! that’s why they always are spreading ridiculous rumors about people, right? get new REAL TRUE material, OU. you suck.

Almost as good as NJ dating BOTH of his costars at once. Haha

but he is. He’s always with Samantha and Lucie…and Camilla.

By the look of that bowling video I would rather hang out with them! Plus ppl forget that 2 of the the 3 of those chic’s have boyfriends ppl!

That guy wasn’t her bf, he was just another guy she messed around with.

• -JulieSmile-

Damn Ashley, Don’t fall for Joe.
    He’ll dump you like all the others girls he dumped.

Almost as good as NJ dating BOTH of his costars at once. Haha :)

It is simple don’t vote for if you don’t like them! But I voted for em :)

meganfoxisbad said:

Don’t forget that he also got played by Camilla! That’s what happens when an inmature little boy tries to date a woman. I think he got dumped by two or three others girls aside from Camilla.

We have pics of Joe at KOL, but there was no mention of him being anywhere near Ashley. Nope, sorry, still not believing this. I’m going to need a lot more before I buy this. When there is photographic proof or PEOPLE or E! gives it enough merit to mention it then it will be different. Until then, this seems like crazy talk.

If this is true, then ashley greene is wayyyy too good for Joe. Because she’s gorgeous and joe is just -_-

• Diamondback

LOL…. give it three days before he has to ‘excuse’ himself from the relationship.

That guy wasn’t her bf, he was just another guy she messed around with

____________________________________

I doubt she was just messing with him. They look like they’ve been together for a little bit. She looks extremely happy with him.

• pceloveguitar

if they’re just hanging out, as friends, it doesn’t matter if she has a boyfriend.

Wasnt she promoting Eclipse?? I doubt she would have time for that …By the way was she even in town when KOL was there???

• NicksSweetCaroline

Your Love is my Drug said:

“She’s a maneater”

Looks like OU forgot to take there bitch pills this mourning.
    Ha :P Its a quote from a magazine

• picstoburn

damn this is getting snnoying

• Your Love is my Drug

Who remembers that girl threatening to murder Selena gomez on OU?? XD

Not gonna lie…
    I’d be a maneater too if I looked like her. =)

Is Zack Taylor the source??? Wouldnt be surprising

• colorfulx

Your Love is my Drug said:
    Who remembers that girl threatening to murder Selena gomez on OU?? XD

• Your Love is my Drug

NicksSweetCaroline said:
    Your Love is my Drug said:

“She’s a maneater”

Looks like OU forgot to take there bitch pills this mourning.
    Ha :P Its a quote from a magazine
    my bad

Looks like OK magazine* forgot to take there bitch pills this mourning.

hahaha

You don’t think they deserve it, but others do. SO just stfu.

The other people going up agaisn’t them in that category deserve it way more than them. ;)

• SunLight Princess

Woah. Didn’t see this coming! lol
    This would be an interesting couple..

• peacenlove

Your Love is my Drug said:
    Who remembers that girl threatening to murder Selena gomez on OU?? XD

there was a girl that thretened to murder selena gomez?
    thats sick

Ashley Greene is with Brock Kelly. Enough said.

• Your Love is my Drug

Your Love is my Drug said:
    Who remembers that girl threatening to murder Selena gomez on OU?? XD

Yeah! haha there was also an “antimiley” haha. I miss that one Anon that made all the sexual convos between @nickjonas and @ddlovato I LOL’d so hard at those.

Almost as good as NJ dating BOTH of his costars at once. Haha :)

It is simple don’t vote for if you don’t like them! But I voted for em :)

It’s not about liking them or not, it’s about them not deserving the award on that category.

You don’t think they deserve it, but others do. So just stfu.

Agrreeeddd stfu if you are going to bitch about it! People have diffrent opinions & hugs & bitchy comments are overrated just an FYI ;)

Ashley wasn’t even in town when Kings Of Leon were playing. Failure for OK magazine.

• Your Love is my Drug

Your Love is my Drug said:
    Who remembers that girl threatening to murder Selena gomez on OU?? XD

there was a girl that thretened to murder selena gomez?
    thats sick
    Yeah she went on every post and talked about how wanted to dissect her and shit. and after OU banned her they put out a statement that you couldn’t do that or you’d get into trouble. haha

• camilla

So funny xD

It doesn’t matter who deserves what all that matters is what the person who is voting likes! Vote for who you want, its not that big of a deal.

• NicksSweetCaroline

colorfulx said:

Your Love is my Drug said:
    Who remembers that girl threatening to murder Selena gomez on OU?? XD

MEHHH! Do you remember some girl made an account called “selenaeatscrap” or something like that. GROSS >.< —————–

I got her banned :) *smug face*

Call me a nerd.. I DONT CARE!!

Oceanup police.. assemble!

• Your Love is my Drug

guys, GUESS WHERE IM GOING?!

I just dont picture them together …I dont know why.

Ashley Greene has a boyfriend anyways!! Stop making up RUMOURS!!!

• Your Love is my Drug

“She’s a maneater”

Looks like OU forgot to take there bitch pills this mourning.

Almost as good as NJ dating BOTH of his costars at once. Haha :)

It is simple don’t vote for if you don’t like them! But I voted for em :)

You don’t think they deserve it, but others do. SO just stfu.

alexis jonas said:

girls really need to stop picking on Joe. he did nothing wrong and he always ends up getting his heart broken. I feel terrible for him. He doesn’t realize what he’s getting himself into until he gets hurt. :'(

What the fuck? -_-

Almost as good as NJ dating BOTH of his costars at once. Haha :)

It is simple don’t vote for if you don’t like them! But I voted for em :)

You don’t think they deserve it, but others do. So just stfu.

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

She has a BF..FYI.
    ______________________________
    …Guys, for the thousandth time, just because she kissed a guy 3 weeks ago, doesn’t mean they’re actually together. It’s called hooking up.
    Ashley hasn’t denied anything on her Twitter yet..let’s just wait and see.

Anywhoo, I’d love them together. They’d be cute. :)
    ———————-

I don’t think she’s even bother to mention it unless it happens to become a bigger rumour. She wouldn’t want to draw attention to it. So far no one in the USA is talking about it yet other than Oceanup. It still really is a non story.
    There is no way Joe is going to be the one to deny the rumour. This is great for him PR-wise. On the other hand, Ashley would get laughed at for being with a Disney boy.

• AlwaystheTruth

this same Nick stan who is bashing Joe in all these posts is getting on my nevers… if you don’t like Joe get the fuc.k out of here!

anyway I think this “new” is totally bs

• JONASforCANADA

how old is ashley?

• m

Ashley is one hot Mama. Joe should tap that

• emma13

hopefully this is not true. because if they date then shes just gonna get hate from the obsessed jonas fans. ugh shes way too good for him.

• k1

hey ever try some country peach tea i’m having 2 cups now what is nick jonas doing i just been in the bed trying to get warm holding on to my bra straps and st .Christopher Necklace i been in bed with my clothes on what does nick think of joe dating ashely greene possiblly if it might happen

__________________________________
    I really don’t think Joe needs more publicity. Seriously, he’s a Jonas Brother. And why would she get laughed at? Just because Joe’s on Disney Channel? That would be immature and lame. So frikin what? He’s hot, funny, and talented.

Hmmm reminds me of Camilla belle

I think Joe’s type is a girl that is hard to get,independent,tall,skinny, more mature and deff not clingy..

and also she looks like a cross between Camilla and Amelia

• whatsernamegigi

The entire story is fake anyway. Didn’t you guys read the twitlonger about the whole date story being a joke?

• xoxo1416

I find that weird, considering Ashely use to date one of the members of KOL…(or at least had a “fling”…)

Well he is going to date someone soon or later whether fans like it or not whether fans approve or disapprove of his choice. So just let him be he is a grown man and can make his own decisions. Like any young person dating he will make mistakes in his choices but that’s life!!

Still doubt this story. But yes, I’ll bet Joe wants more to the relationship. It helps him.

Yippy! Perez picked up on the story. No new information though. I still can’t believe this story. This is one I really need proof for.

We won’t stop insulting Joe just because you want us to. You like Joe, then cool for you. Some people don’t.
    _______________________________
    May I ask why you don’t like Joe? What the hell has he done that’s offended you so badly?

Long story.

Pretty sure I JUST saw pap photos of her kissing her b/f the other day…

• miley is a whore

why would any girl go out with joe after he keeps dumping girls over the phone?

LMAO! This is so ridiculous it’s insane.

the reason why joe and nick are brothers; they’re both manwhores and somehow kevin is in it.

Don’t compare Nick to Joe. -_-
    Nick is a sweetheart, Joe is not.

Both Nick and Joe are normal guys that enjoy female company it does not mean they are dating just because they hang out with female friends or cast mates.

• alexis jonas

wow all of this crap os getting on my nerves. i need to know if its true or not!!!

JONASforCANADA said:
    wtf, i think its safe to say that the guys didn’t get nominated for anything this year, maybe i missed them but there wasn’t a lot.

stupid tca..
    ————————

They are nominated in two categories together and Nick is in another two for NJATA. There were 1 or 2 other categories I thought they should have been nominated in but keep in mind that they didn’t release a new album this year.

_______________________________

• picstoburn

Actually Joe is just an ugly motherfucker inside and out and Ashley is a sex godess who uses guys for press, IDGAF who Joe dates.
    ______________________________________
    HAHAHA. Joe ugly..that’s actually funny.
    And, Ashey’s far from a ‘sex goddess’. Yes, she’s pretty, but she’s not the most stunning woman on the earth.

• JONASforCANADA

thats true!

• JONASforCANADA

i dont think this is true, lmao maybe some pictures would help, if it actually happened. ;)

• aleita20

It’s not about likes! its about telling the truth! people are saying bad things to Joe because they are mad at him for dumping a whatever girl! telling, you’re going to be with someone that you DON’T love? it has no sense!!

• aleita20

aleita20 said:

“She can do it better”
    “He’s a heart breaker”
    “Joe isn’t that hot”

You people needs to shut the fuck off! I’m sick and tired of this stupid people calling Joe this or that or whatever! It’s like you never dated and dump someone for the love of God!
    To find love you need to search in a several number of people! not because you dated ONE she or he is the love of your life. Get over it and stop insulting Joe!

It’s not about likes! its about telling the truth! people are saying bad things to Joe because they are mad at him for dumping a whatever girl! tell me, you’re going to be with someone that you DON’T love? it has no sense!!

aleita20 said:

“She can do it better”
    “He’s a heart breaker”
    “Joe isn’t that hot”

AGREED!! STUPID RUMOURS

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

Okay, this has to be some stupid rumor.. Ashley can do waaay better than him. She’s like 24, and he’s 20.. He’s like a little boy to her. Get over it OU!

the fuck?

im a huge fan of demi. you dumbass.
    im making a joke. because i love the fact
    demi said “ask taylor” that one time..

get it?

“ask taylor.” meaning taylor beat her up because taylors mean.

obviously you have no sense of humor yourself though. my appologies ;D

Girl, please. that person was making a joke. so don’t get your kissy ass wand in a knot.

• NicksSweetCaroline

woah. DEMI. THE FUCK?

WHY DO YOU HAVE CUTS AND BRUISES ALL OVER YOU?
    I THOUGHT THEY WERE MAKE UP ON GREYS F*CKING ANATOMY?!

———————–

I thought you actually had a life? Oh nooo waitt!!1 You just bach Demi even tho she has done nothing to you

• peacenlove

Your Love is my Drug said:
    Your Love is my Drug said:
    Who remembers that girl threatening to murder Selena gomez on OU?? XD

there was a girl that thretened to murder selena gomez?
    thats sick
    haha
    thats just scary

• girl crush mileyyyyy

:o how dare they call her a maneater!

• alexis jonas

why is OU obsessing over this?? it might not even be true.

• Your Love is my Drug

NicksSweetCaroline said:
    colorfulx said:

Your Love is my Drug said:
    Who remembers that girl threatening to murder Selena gomez on OU?? XD

I got her banned :) *smug face*

Call me a nerd.. I DONT CARE!!

Oceanup police.. assemble!
    The Selena murderer or the SelenaEats crap?

• nati

exactly! same thing i was thinking. everyone’s picking on joe saying so much crap about him, when in reality we don’t know them personally and don’t know what exactly happens in their personal relationships.

• alexis jonas

• lizmitch

OU, stop trying to make Joshley happen. It’s not happening.

You don’t think they deserve it, but others do. SO just stfu.

Fine, like I said..IN YOUR OPINION the other people deserve it more than them. But in OTHER PEOPLE’S opinion they deserve it.

• xJonasXCandyx

Why can’t Joe hang out with girls just as friends?
    Every girl he’s seen with people start rumours about them dating :|

• Your Love is my Drug

“Yeah i get it in, with the Benjamins, then i spend it all at the Omaha Mall”

• _Tiger_

I love how people are like ”Oh Ashley is too pretty for him!” Grow up. You know you bitches think Joe is pure sex. You just don’t want him dating Ashley. So what. Who cares. Get over yourselves!

where in the world did this come from?
    have they really ever been spotted together?

where in the world did this come from?
    have they really ever been spotted together?

• _Tiger_

• lizmitch

_______________

Hahah clearly Kevin is the only normal one in this family

• xJonasXCandyx

A lot of freaking drama going on about an anon just trying to remind jb fans to vote for them.

&Producers to have a say in who will win an award not just the fans and their votes.

• xJonasXCandyx

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THE ASK TAYLOR JOKE?

You don’t think they deserve it, but others do. SO just stfu.

NO IT’S A FACT. THEY DON’T DESERVE THAT NOMINATION ESPECIALLY FOR AN ACTING CATEGORY.

• Altea

I can´t believe that Joe have forgotten Demi so quickly… he is a womanizer

• CoinBears

You can just tell that whomever the source is, they do not like Ashley Greene.

Maneater? I think she’s a young woman who’s just enjoying her life. So is Joe.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THE ASK TAYLOR JOKE?

haaha.

How fast! I mean he just broke up with Demi, I think he should take a very long break! It’s really aweful to see Joe like that! Ladyman.. I really wish you’re not dating.

• Melissa=)

I can´t believe that Joe have forgotten Demi so quickly… he is a womanizer
    ============================
    really? didnt they break up months ago.
    theyre young. you people take things way too seriously.

You don’t think they deserve it, but others do. SO just stfu.

Their not only in for acting! Pay attention they are up for male red carpet fashion icon, NJ&A is up for fav. love song for stay, and NJ&A is up for brealout artist or something like that…. :)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

somebody just said hannaaahhh!

You don’t think they deserve it, but others do. SO just stfu.

—————–
    Opinions can’t be facts

• ms.sunshine

ok cooooool =)

• TSLove

They would make a gorg couple.

• AmieeDawn

She has a BF..FYI.
    ____________________________

…Guys, for the thousandth time, just because she kissed a guy, doesn’t mean they are actually together. It’s called hooking up. Yeesh.
    I like them together, they’d be cute. :)

• AmieeDawn

She has a BF..FYI.
    ____________________________

I like them together, they’d be cute. :)

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

She has a BF..FYI.
    ______________________________
    Ashley hasn’t denied anything on her Twitter yet..let’s just wait and see.

Anywhoo, I’d love them together. They’d be cute. :)

AND TWILIGHT IS SHIT TOO!
    HARRY POTTER > TWILIGHT ANYDAY.
    LIKE JONAS > ANYTHING EVERYDAY FOREVER.
    GO DO YOUR MUM YOU STUPID LITTLE GIRL.
    ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I agree with them but without all the cursing and caps :)
    Every time someone says they are losing fans I think of the grove, how they won their time slot for their tv show last week, and how they bring in about 1mil dollars a concert while on tour.

SHE HAS A BF! THIS SITE EFFING POSTED THE PICS OF THEM TOGETHER LIKE A WEEK AGO!!! Seriously is there something wrong with two people of the opposite gender going somewhere together! Everyone just freaks out and thinks they’re getting married or something! CALM THE EFF DOWN PEOPLE! And oceanUP stop making up shit about people.

• picstoburn

i find it funny how oceanup all of sudden cares about Ashley just because of joe SMH

You don’t think they deserve it, but others do. SO just stfu.

^^ True. BUT IT’S YOUR OPINION. YOU DON’T LIKE HOW THEY ACT? FINE. BUT SOME OTHER PEOPLE DO. SO IT’S NOT A “FACT” IT’S A OPINION. IT HASN’T BEEN PROVEN THAT EVERYBODY HATES HOW THEY ACT, RIGHT? SO UNTIL THAT HAPPENS, IT’S JUST AN OPINION..WHICH EVERYONE’S IS DIFFERENT.

• natjbguitargirl

ashley is not gonna fall for joe i think its a summer fling.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

OMAHA MALL!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

ohmygoddd. i’m so bored.

_____________________________
    THANK YOU. You’re my new best friend.
    Joe is so sexy, I don’t understand why half the people on here are like, ‘Ashley is too good for Joe!’
    Alright, don’t get me wrong, Ashley is beautiful, but I could find some chick at my mall that’s just as beautiful.
    So chill out.

• alexis jonas

Thank you! no one should get all worked up about this because, for now, its just a rumor. If it ever gets confirmed (which i dont think it will) then people can voice their opinions. But for now, Joe deserves to be left alone.

• vaCiliki

joe can do soooo much better!!!
    come on people!!!she is a bitch!!!!
    and joe jonas is soo HOT!!we support joe!

• lindzz

i love how everyone thinks that joe will dump Ashley…
    ill tell you this: its never gonna happen! and you know why? she’s out of his league!
    omg! its like jomilla all over again…
    little teens who love joe gotta know this: he wants to date the hollywood ppl! he doesnt want disney girls… but he just has to see that they are not for him…
    SORRY JOE… ASHLEY IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU…

just warning…

• Hilary

Ashley Green already has a boyfriend that’s NOT Joe Jonas.

• _liesyoutold

I definitely want their relationship
    to work out :) <3

• Shana Doodee Minaj

I hate this girl ,there’s somethin i can’t stand bout her , but i just can put my finger on it ..She better leave Joe alone or ill soon find it out,lol ..No really u can do better Joe

• Shana Doodee Minaj

CAMILLA WHERE ARE YOUUU , i wish they NEVER broke up.

• SmoochieCakes

Ofcourse she’s a maneater, shes a freaking vampire!haha

ok here she’s not a maneater he is a womanizer

JELLOUUUSS !!!

———————————-

He admitted that he didn’t let Kevin deny the Hillary Duff rumors a few months ago because he liked people thinking they were dating. So I’m sure he’s loving this.

But obviously they’re not dating. She has a bf. And aren’t her and Taylor friends? I doubt she would do that to a friend. Unlike Demi….

I’m guessing Joseph isn’t ready to settle down just yet, he’s removed his ring, did that while in London, guess he’s trying to shed that good boy image a little bit, but I was so hoping he wouldn’t compromise his beliefs..sure hope this one is FALSE! :-\

• sophieee

Faker than Heidi Montag :)

• WakaWakaEhEh

She’s a maneater.

LOL

Almost as good as NJ dating BOTH of his costars at once. Haha :)

Almost as good as NJ dating BOTH of his costars at once. Haha :)

Almost as good as NJ dating BOTH of his costars at once. Haha :)

FAKE AND GAY! JK.
    Ugh, Ashley can do better. Joe is not even all that hot. I don’t see the big deal when it comes to him :/

Doesn’t she have a bf right now though?

Lol they’re def “hanging out” right now. Some English fan said Joe was leaving Ashley’s hotel room early morning last week.

• Selena-hq.com

ahh gorgeous too pretty for him.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

The fuck?

She has a BOYFRIEND

• picstoburn

ohmygoddd. i’m so bored.
    me too -_____-

soo can we piss anymore ppl off by reminding them to go and vote for JB this year?!

• AmieeDawn

me too -_____-
    ___________________
    Oh my gahh, your icon makes me laugh. xD

Having a significant other doesn’t mean anything, neither does a spouse. It’s the stuff of fangirl fanfic fantasies. People hook up/cheat/get it on all the time. But there is a whole lot more to it than…making out!

If this is real, fine. If not, it’s silly but very Hollywood. Hookups happen. But either way, Joe won’t be waiting to take you to the prom!

Joe, if you are reading this, go be yourself ! -)

• aleita20

“She can do it better”
    “He’s a heart breaker”
    “Joe isn’t that hot”

• picstoburn

me too -_____-
    ___________________
    Oh my gahh, your icon makes me laugh. xD
    :D haha.

• Aryanna

This is bullshit.

They were sat together at the UK premiere

———————–

this is fucked up he is to ugly for her but u know im gay so i cant really judge i mean joe is kind of hot but not even nick wat the fuck is she thinking going out with him thats just fucked up i mean holy shit i mean this shit has got to stop gay peeps like me but im a gay chinese black man who is over 70 and it took me 3days to finsh this novel and i think im in africa next to a cow looking zebra named bintou. i think i wet my adult diaper. someone call my nurse! i think this is the end folks MAYBE! WAIT DON T LEAVE right now im myspacceing michael jackson. he’s still alive right? oh yea i think he dies in the next this is it movie. i guess ? now im going to eat my dung pie YUM

love,chinese black gay germ. here’s a poem for you youngsters

ive kissed lots of boys in my past.
    but none of the relationships last.
    go on skype and do a little dance,
    i’ll give you my address and you can chill in my pants.

• JONASforCANADA

stupid tca..

• picstoburn

———————–

a sex godess? please…she’s pretty but isn’t she the one that’s supposed to be flattering herself not you :P

SMH

Joe can date who he wants! Get over it, he is not going to wait around for a bunch of teenies to grow up. He’s a grown man! An ordinary one, too. Not the monster everyone paints him to be.

Instead of obsessing about who he is NOT POSSIBLY dating, go find yourself a real boyfriend…or girlfriend! If you’re a fan of the music, why does it matter who he dates?

Stay on jemistry and fantasize.

Someone is pissed! That person wasn’t yelling at you to vote for JB, only reminding ppl. Take a chill pill!

woah. DEMI. THE FUCK?

WHY DO YOU HAVE CUTS AND BRUISES ALL OVER YOU?
    I THOUGHT THEY WERE MAKE UP ON GREYS F*CKING ANATOMY?!

……………….

demi: ASK TAYLOR -__________-

• NicksSweetCaroline

ugh not this ‘ashley is so mcuh prettier than him’ nonsense again………

• Kylie

oh no, not this shit again.
    the JB are just too damn hot for their own good; they’re always picking up girls expecting to get serious with them like the faithful pure gentlemen they were raised to be, and the chick just sees their massive ammount of attractiveness and just hopes to have a good time with their famous boy toy.
    so then they break up.
    and then a song comes out.
    then they cry onstage about it.

poor guys.

Almost as good as NJ dating BOTH of his costars at once. Haha :)

It is simple don’t vote for if you don’t like them! But I voted for em :)

So he broke up with your precious Taylor and Disney Demi get over it. Just because he broke up with two girls he does not deserve all this hate. Try focusing on the good things he has been doing in Africa and not who he is or is not dating.

THIS SHYTE IS SO FAKE!!!

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

I thought she had a boyfriend already? :/

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

Ohhh, and im pretty sure has a boyfriend, so that pretty much ends Joe ever having a chance with her.

• YuanZuo

People should take action for what they say. You are all saying that Joe and Ashley are dating but the real question is WHERE IS THE PROOF?