Joe Jonas HOT IN CLEVELAND

joe-shirtless-1

Joe Jonas will guest star on TV Land’s Hot In Cleveland show which stars Betty White. According to EW, Joe will appear in an upcoming August episode playing Valerie Bertinelli’s son. The show already been renewed for a second season and this likely won’t be his last appearance.

• Brokeh

That’s interesting…I wonder who the message is to..

• Disdain

xD oceanUP was creeping on that other post LOL.

cool?!
    first?!

Oh goodness…

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Jul 12, 2010 @ 11:38 am

Why is Jonas l.a trying to be all serious? Jonas never had a ‘previously on…’ and ‘next week on jonas…’ thing.
    I know right… I laughes @ that, like in a Soap Opera.

• Disdain

cool?!
    first?!
    ___

Sorry… you were not first :P

But it is pretty cool, right? :D

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Disdain said:

xD oceanUP was creeping on that other post LOL.

Hello, missy :)

• Disdain

____

‘Xactomino! LOL. It’s all soap opera! Hopefully Hannah Montana Forever doesn’t end up like that xP

• EvaSnow

Since the other post is dead:

“Jul 12, 2010 @ 11:33 am
    EvaSnow said:

Am I the only one who thinks that there is a secret message in Joe’s tweet? > “Dont you Hate when You find a dinosaur in your backyard…”

It seems to me that he’s saying “Dont Hate You” since the D, H and Y are capitalized.”

• Disdain

CaliforniaSunsh… said:
    Disdain said:

xD oceanUP was creeping on that other post LOL.

Hello, missy :)

‘Ello ello ello! :)

• picstoburn

aw Betty white and joe together on a tv show :D haha can’t wait.

Good for him! Buttt Does anyone have any idea if anyone has won their teamjonas flyaway contest thing???
    I am reaally curious about that contest, anyone have awnsers?!

I’ve never heard of that show before in my life….
    Oh well, I’m sure he’ll do fine.

• oxoemmaoxo

Cool

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Disdain said:

CaliforniaSunsh… said:
    Disdain said:

xD oceanUP was creeping on that other post LOL.

Hello, missy :)

‘Ello ello ello! :)

Nice icon :D

DEMI IS DATING JEYDON WALE!

• emma13

eh he is not that great of an actor. nick and kevin are better. imo.

He better be good. I hope his acting improved.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I’m glad he’s doing this. It’s nice seeing him try and go further in his acting and try and do something that he wants to do. Like Nick wants to be in theatre, maybe this is where he wants to end up.

haha thanks i noticed
    it that i wasn’t first ;)
    i meant cool for joe ;)

The boy needs an acting coach if he’s going to take acting seriously.

Betty white cracks me up with her jokes ahahaahh

I saw commercials for that show but never watched it. Does anyone know what its about or how far along the show is? Im just too lazy to watch every episode lol
    Congrats to Joe :)

• jerseygirl

ul 12, 2010 @ 11:43 am

I am reaally curious about that contest, anyone have awnsers?!
    —————
    TJ said the winners will be announced in the next 48 hours.

• doldol

what’s the deal people?when Disney’s doing all sitcoms you don’t like it,and then when they do something different you’re still criticizing?ugh,come on people!!!!that show is awesomeness!

since when was JOE smart on JONAS??
    Jonas has changed hahaha

• Disdain

CaliforniaSunsh… said:
    Disdain said:

CaliforniaSunsh… said:
    Disdain said:

xD oceanUP was creeping on that other post LOL.

Hello, missy :)

‘Ello ello ello! :)

Nice icon :D

Thanks! :D

He better be good. I hope his acting improved.

heeyyy i live in cleveland!! lol whatever go joe!!!

Well done Joe, just keep going. You’ll make it. Hopefully he won’t have to cancel this time.

Oh and nice pic OU ;)
    Loving it, I’m not going to lie.

• jerseygirl

Jul 12, 2010 @ 05:15 pm

He can’t really act all that well. Sure he can do an okay job of playing himself. That’s about it though. This could be really sad. Wonder who they had to talk to in order for Joe to get this one.
    ———————
    If you’ve never seen him act outside a role of playing himself on the Disney show, how can you possibly know what he’s capable of doing?

GTFO hater.

Honestly, I’ve never seen that show nor planned to. But heck if Joe’s on there, me and my mom are going to be wTching it for the first time ever. Cool Joe!!!!!

• boisegirl

i think he will do great since it will probably be a better script that what they have for disney shows

Yeah Joe!!!!! Can’t wait!!!

• lhasalil

At last, something else outside of Disney for Joe. I seriously cannot wait until their contract is up and this bloody tour is over – then what with his solo CD and other acting roles hopefully he’ll be able to spread his wings.

I rather like OU’s choice of photo – it sort of appealed to me but I can’t imagine why ;P

Wow, I am wondering how true this one is…how can he do this while on tour, and while this show is funny, it’s also a bit vulgar with the humor at times, I can’t imagine Joe’s Dad/Manager okaying this role. Not that it’s a bad thing, but once you’re on it you’ll be associated with all it comes with. I do want to see him on something other than Disney related shows, so it would be cool I love that he’d be Valerie’s son too, and he is half Italian..hhmmmmm??

• lhasalil

lhasalil said:

ONLY 51 comments woow!!!!
    Joe is dying down..

has anyone else noticed that now bieber is getting more popular than jonas. that nick is trying to be sexier?! the whole coming out a bit more. (that sounds wrong. xD) but you know what i mean i hope.

they should of done that along time ago.

shit o.O im not making sense.
    i hope someone knows where im coming from here.

• whatsernamegigi

DEMI IS DATING JEYDON WALE!

STOP SAYING THAT.

Anyways.
    Good for Joe! He deserves this. I’m really excited for him. Thank God this isn’t Disney related.

• demi is my girl crush

joe lost that body in the picture. ):

• Pixita

Fuck yeah! Go Joe Goe Joe Go Joe

• AlwaystheTruth

can’t wait to see him in that! I’m sure he’ll do it great

that is the best. show. ever.
    Betty White is amazing <3

Probably not a good choice for your first role outside of Disney…just sayin…

• natjbguitargirl

i love that show

• jerseygirl

Jul 12, 2010 @ 02:25 pm
    demi is my girl… said:

joe lost that body in the picture. ):
    ——————–
    LOL. You must be very young if you’re making a frowny face over that. Because the body Joe has today is 10x better than that body from two years ago. The guy is more muscular and has chest hair now. Sexy as hell.

• superJOEman

Great! He’s not tweeting about it yet. But I’m pretty sure that he’s super excited to be on it. Congrats Boo! <3

• JONASforCANADA

woooooooooooooooooooooooo joe!

• colorfulx

Awesome, I guess x]

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

OU fast today, First on 3 post!

• colorfulx

Woo I’m first :’D

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

NOOOOOO, I love that show…

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I’ve never seen the show. What’s it about?

pull my “string”

really??

really?? im so happy for him!

• Brokeh

Memessage was reply to @EvaSnow :)

So happy for him! More than one episode? I certainly hope so. I hope this time his schedule doesn’t get in the way.

WTG Joe! I can’t wait to see him in it.

my mom loves that show! lol! i watch it sometimes with her and i think she will be happy joe is on it cause he is her fav out of the jobros! lol… she thinks hes hott

• alltherightmoves.

the picture…
    but good for him, at least it’s not a stupid disney role.

• -Jenii

lol..nice pic choice OU

• bluesfan3410

I love that show!

• jerseygirl

LOL at the picture they used.

And the show is about cougars, living in Cleveland. And Betty White is their landlord. It’s a comedy and a good next step for Joe. I’m just glad he’s getting the opportunity to do some acting outside of Disney.

Good for him :)