Joe & Kevin Jonas SHOPPING IN LA

joebieb
jevin-shopping

Joe & Kevin shopping in LA for Mommy Denise’s birthday. Photos: INF.

• hottiegirl

dont they know that boys shouldnt wear pants like that, its for girls
    they r soo Tight
    and i think kevin gained weight

No he didn’t.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

ehh not feeling the tight clothes. >.<

IT’S A LOLLIPOP OR SOMETHING GUYS. chill

i don’t like the tight pants look. they are short guys and quite thin, tight clothes really don’t help their situation lol. but maybe it’s just me who thinks tall=sexy

• harrypotterbitches

No he didn’t.
    he did.

joe smokin a cig?

__________

LMAO oh God..

• HOLAA

says you! ;)

word!, he looks stupid. at least he isn’t wearing those glasses.

• mileyistheboss

joe is looking good

• mileyistheboss

kevin not so much

• emma13

eh joe seriously needs to stop cutting his hair and let it grow. he doesnt look good with that haircut.

• JoannahJonas

OMJ, my Joe is SO HOT!

I love so much him!

I LOVE JONAS!

Damn, Kevin must be working out!! Lookin good Kev!

Joey and Keev awww, I missed them <33333

joe smokin a cig?

• lizmitch

LOL, yes. Awkward poses and tight pants but I still lurrrve them :D

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

The tight pants are back!!! Btw Joe is looking fine maybe he wants to impress ashley.

• Megan

Aww my boys are so handsome :)

Someone’s trying to look like Collin Farrell.
    Doesn’t work for you Joe.

And the popped collar ends after you graduate middle school.
    It’s not a ‘panty dropper’ after that, it’s just douchey.

Kevin looks gorgeous.

and btw, Joe looks sooooo hot ! ;9

• harrypotterbitches

wow lol kevins finally out of hiding :P

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Jul 12, 2010 @ 07:00 pm

joe smokin a cig?
    Toothpick.

Yikes! Ugly and uglier.

• emma13

seriously kevin is my favorite jonas brother besides nick. hes so sweet and nice and hes hilarious on jonas. glad to see him again. idk how anyone can hate him.

wth is in his mouth?

• illimitablejoy

I disagree. Popped collar can work on supremely hot people, such as Cristiano Ronaldo. :P

• emma13

Yikes! Ugly and uglier.
    lmao i feel bad for laughing.

• Anonymous25

Yikes! Ugly and uglier.
    yes u and ur sister…lol

• harrypotterbitches

this!

hahaha lol ya maybe!

I Love you Kevin. Yur so cute. ehh.. joe again…

Joe is a bitch. I hate him so so so much. Such a jerk. I hate what he did to demi. plus he is so so ugly.

• ManicH8ter

Joe looks ugly. And he is SO boring.
    Nuff said. :/

It’s been said. Joe’s a grown man he can decide not to wear his ring. I hope he finally realized it was living a lie and got rid of the thing. He’s not annoucing, OMJ! I finally had sex for the first time ever! (please…) he just took it off. His personal choices are his, not what some teen fans say. And far too much is made of virginty, kids. Sex IS a fact of life. Leave him alone already!

Did anyone else notice that Joe’s purity ring is no longer on his finger? the little tan where its supposed to be is there but no sign:)

• alltherightmoves.

bb Kevin is back :))

• Molly

yeah kevin!! so nice to see that gorgeous face again!! i am totally loving joe’s haircut>

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Joseph…yum.
    Sorry, had to say that ;)
    I love him in black. Its nice to see Kevin around.

Still NO Purity ring? ..

Still NO Purity ring? ..

• Hilary

Awkward poses and tight pants

I bet Ashley Greene has Joes ring now.

joe is gorgeous !

• Anonymous2000

Hey Kevin!! So glad my boo’s back. Totally love him.

Oh Joseph, so cute. He looks like a little boy with a new haircut. awwwww…

harrypotterbitches said:

This post needs more Nick, Kevin and Joe are just so unfortunate looking. WE NEED NICK OCEANUP! GIVE US MORE NICK!

NO! NO! NO! PLEASE NO!!!!

• superJOEman

Joseph..you’re absolutely the HOTTEST GUY to walk on Earth!! I love how he popped the collar of the polo shirt. And I recommend him to wear it more often. <3

• AnonymousJ

What in the world is in Joe’s mouth? Obviously not a cigarette people, come on. Chewing on some hay lol.

Joe, you’re unbelievably hott, but WHY IS YOUR COLLAR POPPED?!?

What do you people fine hot in them?!
    Omg please tell me!._.”

• Anonymous4

Kevin has finally resurfaced! So nice to see him. I really missed him.

At least when its the two of them they dont look like fags[:

• lhasalil

Jesus Kevin, where’s the fire? That man looks like he’s in one serious hurry and Joe and John are struggling to keep up. Surely you can leave Dani’s side for a couple of hours – the guy’s insatiable LOL

• NickJorWhatever12

no purity ring in Joe’s hands, mmmmmmmm

• Becca.

They both look excellent <3
    Ahh. So good to see Kevin again :)

Joe shaved. He looks good now. Its okay i don’t mind the tummy joe has. He still looks good. People are stupid. Just because you don’t like a beard does not mean your a teenie. Joe isn’t perfect he can’t look good all the time. Deal with it. I don’t care if he is ugly ill always love him. He looks better than before now.

these paparazzi need to fuck off and leave them alone seriously!!

how would it be a birthday present for their mom if the whole wide world knew what it was..:/ I mean she must has known by now what it is..

their parents are in london with nick right ?

I guess now it’s Nick’s turn? I mean, clearly last week was Joe Hating week. He was being bashed left and right — in every single post. It upsets me. Leave my boys alone! The things they say in videos, things they tell magazines, things you have heard about them… at some point they might have sounded arrogant. But I swear they are the sweetest guys in the world

_____________

I second that!

I’ve met them for about a minute and two and in that minute or two I can gurantee you their some of the sweetest people you will ever meet.

________________

awwwww, I’ve never meet them, I hope I meet them this year :)
    ——————-
    Trust me you’ll love every minute of it!

• whatsernamegigi

Happy now? He shaved.
    Some people are just never satisfied.
    And shut up about his ring. That’s his business.

:42 pm
    Post a picture of yourself on here.

This is what I look like, bitch.

wjajasdjalkjxDDDD and i’m madonna.

• oneofakindxo
  • jerseygirl

Jul 12, 2010 @ 07:44 pm
    xoxokatie8 said:

Oh and for you teenies out there,
    looks like Joe shaved. Happy now?

:PPP

His facial hair is not the problem, he didn’t shave anyways, the problem is his ugly face and that won’t be changing anytime soon.
    ———————
    Man, what a crankypants you are.

His face is fabulous. STFU.
    ____

ikr.
    They must be smoking something :P
    —————-
    Or they have no taste. ;)

joe`s not wearing his purity ring .

Hah. You’re the naive one, my friend.

tbh i never had a high opinion of him to begin with. but when i was younger, i liked these guys. i’m sorry you don’t pick up on certain things. but i do. nick’s got dollar signs in his eyes when he speaks in interviews. and remember him on barbara walters? haahahah wow
    No one has room to judge anyone until they actually know them & then when you do speak poorly of others think of all your flaws.

_____________

I second that!

________________

awwwww, I’ve never meet them, I hope I meet them this year :)
    ——————-
    Trust me you’ll love every minute of it!

__________

I know I will, I’m obsessed with them lol

• whatsernamegigi

Since when does a 20 year old man need to listen to what his “fans” want of him? I’m pretty sure he can make his own decisions without your input. He lives for himself, not you. What he does is his decision, maybe you need to learn to respect that.

I think people need to stop worrying about people’s lifes.They do want the want to do and they are not children anymore and they are adults now and not living with mom and dad.I still like the Jonas Brothers but they are human like us and you can’t say oh no purity ring ok don’t forget Kevin is married and Joe is a diffent light so just keep him in prayer.And,i think there family still believe in God but, i am not around them 24/7.God bless you boys.

• Amy

kevin is a sexy beast!!

lol what.
    “Deep down he thinks he is better than everyone else.”
    Hello Nick’s conscience, nice for you to join us today.
    How about you take a nice breath of shut the fuck up.

hi, naive fangirl

——————
    Judge the boy when you actually know him!

~~~~

ughh joe is making me melt with his hotness. kevin’s looking good too. kevin looks more buffed than usual. missed these 2 a lot. love nick but we’ve been seeing a lot of him and nick stans please keep ur opinions to yourself and go to a nick post. joe and kevin are just as goodlooking, esp. my bb joe.

_____________

I second that!

• Missy

kevin looks good now with his little bit of weight gain!! i just hope he doesn’t gain anymore….i wouldn’t want to watch his good looks fade!!

• xoxokatie8

___

Aw. I like you
    an anon who’s nice, well you don’t see that every day

U see what u can accomplish without the glasses Joe?

• stupid

Nick isn’t a famewhore. It’s just that he’s on the spotlight right now and NOT JOE! Can’t you just accept it? JOE’s awesome and all but its NOT his turn. IT WAS HIS TURN LAST YEAR AND LAST LAST YEAR TOO! WHEN WAS IT ABOUT NICK? It’s just right now! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! He isn’t perfect and who said that he was? He’s actually really insecure about lots of things so PLEASE DONT GIVE HIM ANOTHER REASON TO BE INSECURE! He’s FREAKING GREATEST FEAR is that HE’S NOT PERFECT BUT HE KNOWS HE’S NOT! He gets upset with himself whenever he makes MISTAKES!!!

THE ONLY REASON why NICK is close to perfection is because HE PUSHES HIMSELF REALLY HARD! He does not like making mistakes and when he does, he tries his best to learn from it! UNLIKE OTHER people out there who makes the same mistake over and over. I LOVE JOE AND ALL BUT HE SEEMS REALLY ARROGANT!! Nick goes and say HI to everyone in the crowd whenever he meets people. JOE ON THE OTHER HAND HIDES WITH A BOOK! Who’s ARROGANT NOW? AND KEVIN? Well, I DONT GET WHY PEOPLE HATE HIM TOO!!!!! NICK JONAS isn’t a FAMEWHORE! I LOVE JOE once again I LOVE JOE BUT HE IS THE FAMEWHORE and he dates girls then dumps them then tells the whole world that he DUMPED them making them look like TRASH!

BTW, i really love joe nick and kevin! They’re all awesome but it makes me really mad whenever PEOPLE put Nick down just because of Joe

_____________

I second that!

xoxokatie8 said:

Oh and for you teenies out there,
    looks like Joe shaved. Happy now?

:PPP

• khasidy

i thought joe was smoking in the picture. haha :\ but i know he knows bttr lmao

kevin looks like he hasn’t been out of the bedroom in days…lol!! he has hot tosseled hair :-)

lol what.
    “Deep down he thinks he is better than everyone else.”
    Hello Nick’s conscience, nice for you to join us today.
    How about you take a nice breath of shut the fuck up.

hi, naive fangirl

——————
    Judge the boy when you actually know him!

_______

Love the boy when you actually know him!

• JoickBelongs

it’s funny how the person who said that Nick is a famewhore and that he thinks he is better than everyone else still didn’t answer me LOL .. she’s just saying what she wants to believe, too bad for her Nick is not like that .. poor bitch ://

JoickBelongs said:

_____________

I second that!
    i thirdcon that!

_____________

I second that!

________________

awwwww, I’ve never meet them, I hope I meet them this year :)

• jerseygirl

ul 12, 2010 @ 07:37 pm

xoxokatie8 said:

Oh and for you teenies out there,
    looks like Joe shaved. Happy now?

:PPP

———————
    Man, what a crankypants you are.

His face is fabulous. STFU.

Hah. You’re the naive one, my friend.

• xoxokatie8

Oh and for you teenies out there,
    looks like Joe shaved. Happy now?

:PPP

———————
    Man, what a crankypants you are.

His face is fabulous. STFU.
    ____

ikr.
    They must be smoking something :P

joe is so..
    white-pale and thin..
    he’s still cute and gorgeous but what happend to him ?

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Changing the theme do you know that Cristiano Ronaldo wants name his baby son Cristiano

• colorfulx

OH WOWWWWWW. I’m still sad that he is a father. He is mah whore xD

• colorfulx

Are you okay Joe? Those tight pants makes him look like he can’t breath :p

Joes looking alot skinnier like his loosing his muscles!!!

• ANON?!?

WHY DO THEY DRESS LIKE FAGGOTS, esp nick and joe

• colorfulx

ANON?!? said:
    WHY DO THEY DRESS LIKE FAGGOTS, esp nick and joe

Lmao?

Anons annoy the crap outta me -.-

Jul 12, 2010 @ 07:05 pm
    ANON?!? said:
    WHY DO THEY DRESS LIKE FAGGOTS, esp nick and joe

Why are you talking bout yourself? Hmmmmm?

• JoickevinPWNS

Jul 12, 2010 @ 07:05 pm
    ANON?!? said:
    WHY DO THEY DRESS LIKE FAGGOTS, esp nick and joe

Why are you talking bout yourself? Hmmmmm? the only Fag here is youuu dumb shi*

Hot.

kevin not so much

Post a picture of yourself on here.

Post a picture of yourself on here.

This is what I look like, bitch.

• harrypotterbitches

sighhh I wish they would wear looser pants…I’m already hot and when I look at them it makes me even hotter ;/

Anonymous25 said:

Yikes! Ugly and uglier.
    yes u and ur sister…lol

Kevin and Joe duh.

Someone’s trying to look like Collin Farrell.
    Doesn’t work for you Joe.

And the popped collar ends after you graduate middle school.
    It’s not a ‘panty dropper’ after that, it’s just douchey.

Kevin looks gorgeous.
    _________
    Girl, I’d drop my panties in a hot minute!

• bluesfan3410

WOW Joe :))

• xoxokatie8

Aw, Kev looks adorable :) And I’m loving Joe’s new hair cut ;)
    Also- tight pants = happy katie

• NeverShoutNeverrr

ANON?!? said:

WHY DO THEY DRESS LIKE FAGGOTS, esp nick and joe

you can’t dress like a “faggot”
    ignorance.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Is it me or Kevin is fatter.

• Anonymous22

finally….it is so nice to see Kevin!! he has been in hiding for so long (love Kev’s tosseled hair). I really like Joe’s new haircut, makes him look really mature.

• emma13

damn how can joe walk in those jeans. it must not be comfortable. can they get any tighter? no wonder…never mind.

Why does the back of Kevin’s shirt say ‘KINK’? LMAO

• demi is my girl crush

YAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!! KEVIN!!!!

emma13 said:

IDK I don’t really like Kevin, but I don’t hate him either, but Nick is FTW. Nick is awesome.

Holy sweet mother of pearl Joseph looks soooo friggin good there, Imma bout to hit.the.floor….sweet baby Jesus he’s gorgeous!!!

• colorfulx

Danielle has been feeding Kevin cheezecakez OMGZ! :’D

• demi is my girl crush

joe please dont bring back the popped collar thing. no just dont.

—————-

No. The popped collar makes you look like an immature idiot, always.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

LOL

Someone’s trying to look like Collin Farrell.
    Doesn’t work for you Joe.

And the popped collar ends after you graduate middle school.
    It’s not a ‘panty dropper’ after that, it’s just douchey.

Kevin looks gorgeous.
    _________
    Girl, I’d drop my panties in a hot minute!

Wow. ~ “go you”

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Jul 12, 2010 @ 07:06 pm
    Live Like There… said:

Is it me or Kevin is fatter.
    He is.

__________________________

I like Nick and alll but I missed these two!

Seriously that’s just not right…not right at all….nobody should be allowed to look THAT good, I mean honestly Joseph…WOAH!!! Sooo not fair lol tease…i’m running out of things to say to describe how delicious he’s looking right now, i’m in too much shock

• xoxokatie8

Everything that they do now, you guys complain
    RME

Three words.
    Wanna. Jump. Joe.

• Love you bitch.

Sexxxxyyyyy
    Joe got a hair cut :D

• harrypotterbitches

lalalalalalaLA

• Anonymous25

well Justin Bieber dress completely horrible and everybody think hes “hot” so wtf??

• Your Love is my Drug

Who tweeted that? haahaha

• imlovinjonasx3

Oh hello Kevin . I haven’t seen you in a while ? Where have you been hiding ?

They’re both looking hot ;D

• imlovinjonasx3

Judge the boy when you actually know him!

_______

Love the boy when you actually know him!

Touche!

• xoxokatie8

Happy now? He shaved.
    Some people are just never satisfied.
    And shut up about his ring. That’s his business.
    ____

Oh comment twin much? That’s like almost exactly what I said earlier in the post

• whatsernamegigi

xoxokatie8 said:
    Happy now? He shaved.
    Some people are just never satisfied.
    And shut up about his ring. That’s his business.
    ____

LOL! Hey girl :)

Post a picture of yourself on here.

This is what I look like, bitch.

aww, you’re arguing with yourself just so you could post a pic of yourself. Too obvious! LOL.

So Joe got a fresh haircut, so he’s wearing a shirt with the collar up, so what if his pants are tight,his pants have always been tight! It’s his life he can wear what he wants…and that would be a toothpick in his mouth not a cigarette..good grief!

• Untouchable

yeah joe just pop ur collar and don’t let what people say bother you

awwwww, I’ve never meet them, I hope I meet them this year :)
    ——————-
    Trust me you’ll love every minute of it!

__________

I know I will, I’m obsessed with them lol

I like them b/c they write their own lyrics mostly, plus their geniune

__________

mte

thanks..it’s just so frustrating ya know…ugh!

i dont know why but joes been annoying me lately. i dont know what it is soemthing just seems off. maybe im just crazy i dont know but whatever. and can he just let his hair grow instead of keep cutting it.

oh mah goodness. joe is looking mighty fine!!! and good to finally see kevin !!! :)

Kevin looks like he has gained some weight…

• oneofakindxo

so bored, SPAM IT ANONS. =]

• xoxokatie8

LOL! Hey girl :)
    ___

Helloooo. I didn’t know you still came on OU. hah

i went to the same chocolate store in L.A it is sooooooooo good, good choice for a birthday present boys :P

• Jilleh

HAI KEVIN

Post a picture of yourself on here.

This is what I look like, bitch.

—————

Ha! First off, don’t call me a bitch. I’m far from.
    Secondly, most likely that’s not you. And if it was it was taken four years ago. Given it is you, you’re still a plain jane looking man.

And i’ll say one more thing…Joe stopped wearing his ring while in London, it was around his neck for a few days, now it’s no where to be seen, maybe it’s a choice not to let the public know where he stands with his personal choices anymore, he will be 21 next month it’s none of our business..Nick stopped wearing his earlier in the year…again can’t we let these boys grow up already?? Geez!

Tired of living a lie.

• ilovemusic

YOUR ICON <333333333

I don’t pick up on certain things? Are you kidding me?
    I pick up on more than you know. Your perception of him is completely wrong, that I can assure you. He just has a level of professionalism when it comes to media. All about getting the work out there, that’s it. Sorry you feel that way and see him the way you do.

• natjbguitargirl

joe sexy exspecially with his hair like that yum lmao

just because he just stopped wearing it doesn’t mean it’s been a lie..only he knows and anyone he may have been with..and i’m sure that wouldn’t include anyone posting here…soooo..

Based on?

• ME

He looks A M A Z I N G !

OMB JOE LOOKS SO HOTT !
    and for those of you hating on kevin you guys better back off i love kevin but not like that.
    im so happy joe got his hair cut it looks fabulousee <3
    but whats in there mouth?

• mctiqueen

He needs to bring back the sex hair. The end.

• Anna

only douchebags pop their collar, joe.

• Anna

only douchebags pop their collar, joe.

• MAF

Am I the only one that noticed how people call the Jonas Brothers JB and Justin Bieber JB too,but the Jonas Brothers called him Bustin Jieber and shortened it says bj

• MAF

• MAF

• MAF

• anon

• AlwaystheTruth

Joseph you are a sexy beast!
    too much hotness in one picrure..
    and hey Kevin, i’ve missed you

• JoickBelongs

I don’t get people saying that he can’t pop his collar or he will look like a douchebag, I mean, wtf ?! I think that’s really hot, makes the guy look sexy.

anon said:

___________

you’re not the only one LOL :X

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

OH WOWWWWWW. I’m still sad that he is a father. He is mah whore xD
    At first I was shocked now I am happy for him. And is his son so it’s beautiful unless it look like the mom.

• colorfulx

I know :( I see that Cristiano is happy so I’m happy for me :) But I want to know who’s the motherrr!

2010 @ 08:01 am

Joes looking alot skinnier like his loosing his muscles!!!

Joe and Nick been looking skinny lately. Nick’s face always looks so thin to me, it’s like boney and ughh. But KEVIN has actually gained weight, and in my opinion he’s never looked better!

• Anonymous22

i agree – kevin’s weight gain is a definite positive!! :-) he looks so much more like a man now and less like a boy. he’s looking nice and buff and totally hot. danielle is totally taking care of our boy!!

• harrypotterbitches

• Sexy_Thang

DadadadaDA

lol what.
    “Deep down he thinks he is better than everyone else.”
    Hello Nick’s conscience, nice for you to join us today.
    How about you take a nice breath of shut the fuck up.

• Lisa

kev has gained some weight but it looks good on him. makes him look more manly. before when he was super skinny he looked like a little boy.

• colorfulx
  • crap

Why do guys dress like they’re gay nowadays? UGH they are trying wayy too hard to ‘look good’. But it is such a turn off. What happened to the relaxed kinda careless look. DOESN’T ANYBODY KNOW THAT DEEP V NECKS AND TIGHT PANTS ARE FOR GAY GUYS. don’t get me wrong it looks fine on homosexuals but NOT on straight guys. JUST my opinion. Hollywood in the past would be ashamed if this is what they call “fashion” for normal straight men. FUCK them, they look UGLY.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Anonymous25 said:

who gives a crap.
    they’re different people,
    with different fans.

__________________________

nick is a famewhore. i lost all respect for him a long time ago. deep down he thinks he is better than everyone else. naive fangirls don’t wanna believe that he’s not perfect.

-_-

• madi

joe: i’d tap that! looking hottt

lol what.
    “Deep down he thinks he is better than everyone else.”
    Hello Nick’s conscience, nice for you to join us today.
    How about you take a nice breath of shut the fuck up.

hi, naive fangirl.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Joe is probably shaving for Ashley…

• Your Love is my Drug

Whoever tweeted that makes them sound gay. ahha

I know where Joe keeps his phone!
    Can’t wait for their tour! They better kill it b/c Camp Rock possibly might kill their success! Guess we’ll see after opening night….

• meganfoxisbad

i love u joe and kev ur funny but seriously joes pants are so tight that u can see his phone and has kevin been eating too much of danielles pasta…lol jus kiddin there adorable

you can’t dress like a “faggot”
    ignorance.

Depends on what term you think they’re referring too.
    If it’s faggot as in a bundle of sticks, yes, that’s physically impossible. Unless you have a good sewing machine and costume designer on hand.

If you meant just by the literal expression of not being able to look like a word, you would also be correct in that statement, unless you clued letters onto your body. Another silly situation to uphold.

But if in fact the person you were replying to meant faggot as in gay, and in gay as in has a very nice fashion sense, and in that I mean dresses in skin tight clothing when it’s 100 degrees, solely for the purpose of ‘looking cute’. Then no, you would be incorrect in your standing against said poser. They do infact look pretty ‘faggish.”

• Sexy_Thang

:D ;) :S :( :)

• oneofakindxo

joe’s walk looks really awkward lmao

• Joe Jonas

you can’t dress like a “faggot”
    ignorance.

Depends on what term you think they’re referring too.

But if in fact the person you were replying to meant faggot as in homosexual, and in homosexual as in has a very nice fashion sense, and in that I mean dresses in skin tight clothing when it’s 100 degrees, solely for the purpose of ‘looking cute’. Then no, you would be incorrect in your standing against said poser. They do infact look pretty “faggot-inspired.”

__________________________

___________

when did Nick act like a he’s better than everyone ? tell me please. :)

• crap

Wow to some of the girls on here.. damn you get so affected. if u’re not over exaggerating or being sarcastic, lol hate to imagine what kind of deuce-bag you’ll end up with in the future or what kind of hovel of stds for that matter haha wrap yous little minds round that then.

Yeah, you really know what he is deep down. He has a different personality and people want to judge him for it. He is not a famewhore, their are far worse stars out there that are. You also can’t fake the niceness with all the fans he has met lately. He is the first to admit that he is not perfect and we fans know it. I admire this kid and his brothers are great too.

• natjbguitargirl

kevin looks like hes hot and damn joe looks good he has a mathcing shirt with matching shoes ah love it and his hair goes great and the toothpick bonus hotness and no glasses whew! :)

lol what.
    “Deep down he thinks he is better than everyone else.”
    Hello Nick’s conscience, nice for you to join us today.
    How about you take a nice breath of shut the fuck up.

hi, naive fangirl

——————
    Judge the boy when you actually know him!

• bluesfan3410

icon test

• PurdyAmberSixx

Liking the tight pants :)

• Joe Jonas

you can’t dress like a “faggot”
    ignorance.

Depends on what term you think they’re referring too.
    If it’s faggot as in a bundle of sticks, yes, that’s physically impossible. Unless you have a good se_wing machine and costume designer on hand.

If you meant just by the literal expression of not being able to look like a word, you would also be correct in that statement, unless you clued letters onto your b0dy. Another silly situation to uphold.

But if in fact the person you were replying to meant fag_got as in homosexual, and in homosexual as in has a very nice fashion sense, and in that I mean dresses in skin tight clothing when it’s 100 degrees, solely for the purpose of ‘looking cute’. Then no, you would be incorrect in your standing against said poser. They do infact look pretty “fag_got-inspired.”

harrypotterbitches said:

• oneofakindxo
  • Love you bitch.

LMAO
    the comments on this post crack me up :’)

• jerseygirl

Joe looks sexy as hell. UNF, bb. <3

Kevin looks like a very satisfied, married man.

• colorfulx
  • xoxokatie8

Oh and for you teenies out there,
    looks like Joe shaved. Happy now?

:PPP

• Joe Jonas

you can’t dress like a “faggot”
    ignorance.

Depends on what term you think they’re referring too.
    If it’s fag_got as in a bundle of sticks, yes, that’s physically impossible. Unless you have a good se_wing machine and costume designer on hand.

If you meant just by the literal expression of not being able to look like a word, you would also be correct in that statement, unless you clued letters onto your b0dy. Another silly situation to up_hold.

But if in fact the person you were replying to meant fag_got as in homosexual, and in homosexual as in has a very nice fashion sense, and in that I mean dresses in skin ti_ght clothing when it’s 100 degrees, solely for the purpose of ‘looking cute’. Then no, you would be incorrect in your standing against said poser. They do infact look pretty “fag_got-inspired.”

Where is Joe’s ring?

what logo is that called? the one that joe jonas is wearing, the wings? it looks familiar

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Joe is probably shaving for Ashley…
    I think ashley didn’t like the nerdy look ;)

• WinterPeace

Kevin! looking SO good
    I love them :) I’m looking forward to see them all three of them hangout together

• -Hibz-

They’re both gorgeous.

KEVIN, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

Haha, I was wondering when we were gonna see him next. He’s been hiding from us. :P

Joe looks adorable. Nothing new. :D

• bouncing wiff Miley.

Ohhh god he isn’t smoking.. & what if he’s smoking? damn..my friends smoked with 14! ;D

• bouncing wiff Miley.

does anyone think joe broke his promise..?
    like is that why hes not wearing his ring anymore..? he wouldnt do that.
    at least it doesnt seem like he would.
    ——————–
    idk. i kinda think he’s a virgin & just took the ring off. bc i also CAN’T wear a ring ;D but he wears he ring like 6 years?! but whatever rings are kinda annoying.when he was in london he wores his ring on a necklace. and now he kinda look like a ‘bad-boy’ idk ;D something tells me he had sex. but i don’t think he’s wearing such a long time a purity ring and then all off sudden he doesn’t believe anymore in this ring.but do you really think he had a one night stand?

• CatchMe.

whats joe got in his mouth?
    it looks like he’s smoking :S
    but he looks hawt ;)

• vikki

Joe Jonas looks even hotter then ever i think ive just died and gone to heaven :)

And those jeans aint to tight thats fastion in the uk at the mo. skinny jeans u can tell he’s been in the uk for a bit :)

and loving joes hair cut and he loos way better without glasses and he has shaved wooop woop :)

Just wear is his PURITY ring ?????

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

Loving the new haircut, Joe;).

I’m laughing my fucking ass off at Joe’s walk. What the hell is he doing?
    Man, I’ve missed seeing Kevin’s face sooo much! I love that man to death.

lol what.
    “Deep down he thinks he is better than everyone else.”
    Hello Nick’s conscience, nice for you to join us today.
    How about you take a nice breath of shut the fuck up.

hi, naive fangirl

Hah. You’re the naive one, my friend.
    For thinking you know him to the point of examining his “deep soul.” Really. No one said he was perfect, the fact that you once did and were let down when that image of him was shattered in your head is what’s naive, and pretty ignorant to post on here in a form of ‘watch out.’ Hah.

Not really diggin’ Joe’s haircut ATM. But I’m lovin’ looking at Kevin again.

Joe’s pants are too tight. His hair looks terrible. Someone give him a razor. He just lost all of his looks. Kevin looking good. Nice to see him. Give me Nick any day though.

He is smoking a toothpick

crap said:

omg wtf?

Joe, medically speaking : those pants are not good for your balls.

LMFAO

i dont think any of them will be able to reproduce:|

Where is Joe’s ring?

Wrapped around his dick.

wait what day was this..?
    was it yesterday?

• JoickBelongs

I think Kevin is seriously turning into a sex slave … he just don’t go out .. rarely. He’s always home, with Danielle .. ‘-‘

i’m sure kevin doesn’t mind being a sex slave!! he probably quite enjoys it :-)

I’m laughing my fucking ass off at Joe’s walk. What the hell is he doing?
    ________________________
    It’s called running or jogging to keep up with Kevin.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

*sarcastic tone* Ahhh!! Joey and kevy are shopping for mommy denise’s birthday they are such good boys idk why that is bothering me

• Rebecca

i agree. joe needs to shave his beard and let his hair grow. he needs to stop cutting his hair.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

express yourselves anons.

• JoickBelongs

Joe, medically speaking : those pants are not good for your balls.

__________

LOL

• jemi_loverx3

ITS THE JOE-HAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Maralovelovelove

Joseph looks adorable. <3 stop saying that he’s “not as hot” anymore. He’s hot no matter what he’s wearing or how his hair looks. pssshh
    & did anyone else notice he’s not wearing his purity ring? :/

• xoBlondiexo

Umm,
    Nick Isn’t A Fame Whore.
    Joe IS a Virgin.
    And Kevin Is Sweet (:
    End Of Story.

• xoBlondiexo

Umm,
    Nick Isn’t A Fame Whore.
    Joe IS a Virgin.
    And Kevin Is Sweet (:
    End Of Story.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Tight pants much?

Feel really sorry for any of these celebrities – they cannot do a thing right!!

YES so nice to see them and NOT Nick.

Where have you been hiding Kevin?!

ikr? i think he hasnt been around as much cuz he is married now lolz!

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

I’m fricken first. Lawd ha mercy!

• illimitablejoy

Can you breathe in those pants, Joe?

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Jul 12, 2010 @ 06:55 pm

YES so nice to see them and NOT Nick.

Where have you been hiding Kevin?!
    Danielle’s had him locked up. She has needs. lOL

• Sexy_Thang

Bahaha! They look hilarious! xD

• illimitablejoy

No glasses + popped collar = Hot Joe.

• lizmitch

Joe is lookin mighty fine! And it is so freaking nice to see Kevin after so long. :)!

• Anonymous25

not purity ring again..mmmm fishy… lol

joe jonas is looking like david villa #7 from Spain!!! chow chow chow ;)

does anyone think joe broke his promise..?
    like is that why hes not wearing his ring anymore..? he wouldnt do that.
    at least it doesnt seem like he would.

• CatchMe.

whats joe got in his mouth?
    it looks like he’s smoking :S
    but he looks hawt ;)

@Untouchable

awww your icon :D

and for people (or maybe it’s the same person) saying that joe is ugly,I’m really not trying to be bitchy but can you please post a picture of a guy that you believe is beautiful ? just so we can tell what’s your definition of beauty