Miley Cyrus, ‘I’m Very Loyal’

milandy

Miley Cyrus chatted with BOP! about friendship: ‘People that are my true friends will say I’m very loyal. I cannot handle it when someone says something about somebody else! It’s a waste of time and energy.’

Miley’s life is so busy she does not have time for haters and tries to end a bad situation a quickly: ‘I stand up for my friends!’ Miley ignores negative people: ‘I won’t even pick up the phone because I don’t want to be part of it.’

• SoRawSUgAr

hmmm OU is dead right now

OK WELL joe and I were both tipsy after partying with a few people from gossip girl and well i took him to my upper east side apartment and BAM i saw him naked!

• Hilary

thats why her & mandy are still friends , right? -___-

Maybe Mandy is not that loyal?
    who knows, who cares?

• Hilary

thats why her & mandy are still friends , right? -___-

Maybe Mandy is not that loyal?
    who knows, who cares?

• m

..sigh..
    Nick Jonas is tweeting lyrics from their own songs. That’s a new low…

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

========
    Wow, explain some more :)

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Nooooo. Thats guttting. its meant to move (n)

• xHisGirlFriday

Why yes, it does.

well didn’t she say nick & her were bestfriends & that she “wouldn’t loose him for anything” & “still loves him with everything” & etc? now shes always dissing him during concerts and interviews. i don’t know, she just confuses me xD

• Hilary

thats why her & mandy are still friends , right? -___-

Maybe Mandy is not that loyal?
    Who knows, who cares?

======
    nice icon! HI BTW.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

xHisGirlFriday said:

Why yes, it does.

Is it moving for you? :P

• Hilary

Im not spamming.

• AskTaylor

That’s why I love her<3

• Hilary

thats why her & mandy are still friends , right? -___-

Maybe Mandy is not that loyal?
    Who knows, who cares?

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

======
    nice icon! HI BTW

thanks. I supposed to move… idk if it is :/

and HI! :D I havent been on here for ages lol

========
    life confuses me :D

• star19

They haven’t had youtube videos together for so long..

i hate being anonymous but my account hasnt been worming for months GAAAHHH:(

• iheartorange

ACDC. hihi *-*
    miley looks gorgous in this pic

• Hilary

Gorgeous girls =)

Love love love.

• anon betsyy.
  • iheartorange

miley looks gorgous in this pic <3

they deff arent mandy hangs around with the ex and miley never brings her up when she talks about friends in interviews she just says liam demi and brandi

• Hilary

thats why her & mandy are still friends , right? -___-

Maybe Mandy is not that loyal?
    Who knows, who cares?

Mitchel Musso, Ashley Tisdale, Scotty…she has a lot of best friends.

other then demi and her sister brandi…who are her other best friends? idt emily osments a BEST friend, deff a close friend but not best..

fan4lyftwitter said:

fan4lyftwitter said:

COME TO THE NATIONAL ANTHEM POST, IT’S COOOL :) lol

I thought Demi didn’t sing I remember people in my timeline complaining about it?
    ====
    eh dunno she did sing tho, i loved it wasn’t as good as her first one but still good :)

oh ok cool

Ding al ling a long
    Taylors on my wall
    I think I need to sleep
    Before I chuck a fit

2:20 :0 where u from?

miley is so loyal. that’s why she and mandy hate eachother now

Thats why they were just hanging out 2 weeks ago….

• xdaydreamer

oceanup keeps logging me out. wtf.

xdaydreamer said:

oceanup keeps logging me out. wtf.

That happened to me last week and I could’nt comment.

• CupcakesBBYx

Phone wont let me
    Copy and paste so to the person who asked me were I’m from
    I’m from australia

CupcakesBBYx said:

Phone wont let me
    Copy and paste so to the person who asked me were I’m from
    I’m from australia

oh cool I am from USA

• xdaydreamer

– – – –

WHOA NOW. inncorrect. in my former years i was a proud hilary duff obsesser so i can tell you that no miley did not start it. hilary was the first one on disney to do the actor/singer thing. at the age of 19 she sold over 13 million albums. & she toured & did movies. she started her fashion stuff by hilary duff at target & walmart. & this was all before miley. & hilary wasn’t even the first celeb to do that. miley nor selena were original when doing the fashion line or the albums.

• CupcakesBBYx

Mary Had a little lamb little lamb little lamb

Because Miley’s bipolar.

No really its because Nick and her always fighting about something.

• DavidArchiefan

London bridge is falling down falling down falling down

• xdaydreamer

That happened to me last week and I could’nt comment.
    yeah & everytime i log in it says my username is wrong & i have to reset it through my email.

&oceanup keeps saying stuff is spam. -_-

xdaydreamer said:

That happened to me last week and I could’nt comment.

&oceanup keeps saying stuff is spam. -_-

yup almost sexact same thing happened to me OU even made a post apologizing to me lol check under mileycyrus

• CupcakesBBYx

Immgoing to slepp before I lose my mindGnight morning afternoon where ever you people are

Miley and Mandy both have boyfriends now. Look around you, it’s the same thing everywhere. Bffs hang out together all the time, and suddenly you don’t hear anything for weeks, that’s when you know they have a bf. And then you will see her two times per year for coffee and cake.

• twycgnb

miley looks so much older in that picture than she probably was at that time :p

• Yo.

ImNotAnnoying3.0, Guess who just got a Liiittle bit annoying? Yes genious, yes.

Next time at least spell genius correctly…SMH…

Thankyou genius :) And while we are on the,” let help eachother with english grammar”, its Shake my head, not SMH.
    What is your problem?
    You just come out of no where and start talking to me like you run shit…bitch please, I am ImNotAnnoying I run shit around here.

How, very charming. you “run things”, unless im mistaken, you are not the fuking ADMIN of this site. im not going to sit down and listen to shit i dont agree with. Dont have a bitch fit if im the first person to not talk back to you, love.
    You think you are bad ass cause you talked back to me? rotfl…many people have done that or tried. I don’t even know what you don’t agree with so please share…

You know what?im not going to share jack, cause that would be entertaining the girl who “runs things.” hahahaha. You bore me. Fuck off please :)

lmao mileys clothing line may be with max but its at walmart…. stop acting like shes a designer will you? hillary had one, so did the olsen twins. its nbd…if selenas copying miley then mileys copying them.

I’m a fan of Miley’s singing and acting but she is not very loyal to her fans…

• MelenaFTW

How could you ever forget how JB practically ABANDONED Miley…SMH…

I know and I blame Selena for that she was jealous of Mileys success and Miley and Nick so she pulled the Jonases as far away as possible in hopes of taking her younger fans.
    ___
    you sound crazy…this isn’t a soap opera

what does
    “stfu”
    means i forgot >.<

what does
    “stfu”
    means i forgot >.<

miley is so loyal. that’s why she and mandy hate eachother now

bluemonday said:

Hillarys music was never mainstream and she never had a legit clothing line.Hillary was predominantly focused on acting.
    ________

And Miley does have a legit clothing line? Lmfao

Love both Hilary & Miley, but what, in your case, is a legit clothing line. Both Hilary’s & Miley’s were sold at Wal-mart. And also, Hilary Duff’s songs did play on the radio. How was she predominately focused on acting when she is STILL singing and has come out with many amazing cds? She doesn’t even really act anymore..

I love Hillary too but when she was Disney her music was not top 40 mainstream and yeah it seems she is taking abreak from everything now a days but shell be back.

fan4lyftwitter said:

COME TO THE NATIONAL ANTHEM POST, IT’S COOOL :) lol

====

fan4lyftwitter said:

COME TO THE NATIONAL ANTHEM POST, IT’S COOOL :) lol

====

oh ok cool

• Hilary

thats why her & mandy are still friends , right? -___-

Maybe Mandy is not that loyal?

This made me laugh why doesnt she tell this to Taylor Swift or that ove best friend she has XD

• xHisGirlFriday

Why yes, it does.

Is it moving for you? :P

Sadly no, I commented before I knew it was supposed to move

• Hilary

SoRawSUgAr love your icon =)

======
    nice icon! HI BTW

thanks. I supposed to move… idk if it is :/

and HI! :D I havent been on here for ages lol
    ====
    I THOUGHT u were on last week? :/.
    How u been tho?

_______
    agree….dsnt seem like she has many friends… she seems kinda bitchy and stuck up… :/ NOT TOWARDS HER FANS THOUGH, TOWARDS FRIENDS. shes good to fans :)

Hilary said:
    SoRawSUgAr love your icon =)
    ===
    awww thanks but what you don’t know is that really Miley is strangling Demi :)

I doubt that Miley and Mandy are still friends.

They had lunch a little while ago but I can’t help but feel like they’re using ‘The Beach Girl5′ or whatever it’s called as an excuse for them drifting apart.

*sigh* I liked them as friends.

AskTaylor said:

That’s why I love her<3
    IA, that’s why I like her also.
    Knowing that she is a good person makes me forget about all of recent antics in showbiz.
    I feel as though this is only going to be short term. And that she’ll realize soon that this isn’t what people want to see from her.

she hates when people say mean things? what about the video of her mocking demi and selena a few years ago? yeah, that wasn’t mean at all..

Wow. Even _I_ got that. Yeah, they were mocking, but it wasn’t mean, lmfaooooo. Seriously. I wonder a lot about whether people on here have friends . . . but they had to apologize and etc. because you guys wouldn’t like them otherwise!

this :)

• biebsoulmate

its a waste of her time just like shes wasting her talent 2 b some sex symbol

• Hilary

SoRawSUgAr love your icon =)
    ===
    awww thanks but what you don’t know is that really Miley is strangling Demi :)

lol what? =)

Did you ever consider that maybe she’s grown up since she was 15 years old?

She’s almost 18 now. She’s probably had enough of bitching teenaged girls. She seems to be very mature in my opinion.

• mfan

You guys are forgetting about her Nashville friends she grew up with. Sometimes they get some clothes from Miley, sometimes they get trips with her. But all of Miley’s older friends have jobs. We will see who is able to get away to Miley’s 18th Bday party in Mexico.

Hilary said:
    SoRawSUgAr love your icon =)
    ===
    awww thanks but what you don’t know is that really Miley is strangling Demi :)

lol what? =)
    ======
    I love demi and miley but it’s true. besides there is ALWAYS a story behind a picture.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

======
    nice icon! HI BTW

thanks. I supposed to move… idk if it is :/

and HI! :D I havent been on here for ages lol
    ====
    I THOUGHT u were on last week? :/.
    How u been tho?

On my phone lol :D ive been good. and youu ?

• fan4lyftwitter

What about when Demi laughed at the sign that said Demi>Miley what about when Selena flirted with Nick while he was still dating Miley and then turned on Miley and dated him the second they broke up?Forgot about that?

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

xHisGirlFriday said:

Why yes, it does.

Is it moving for you? :P

Sadly no, I commented before I knew it was supposed to move

Its all good :D i got a better Non moving snape icon ;) I watched HBP last night and regainsed my obsession for all things potter

• Hilary

That wasn’t mean, IN MY OPINION.
    but i think I understand your point of view

======
    nice icon! HI BTW

thanks. I supposed to move… idk if it is :/

and HI! :D I havent been on here for ages lol
    ====
    I THOUGHT u were on last week? :/.
    How u been tho?

On my phone lol :D ive been good. and youu ?
    ==========
    Great, wERE U on yesterday??

Miley u r not ur self any more please get back to ur self.

• fan4lyftwitter

Oh and lets not forget the famous Team Demi and Selena shirts.

No, it wasn’t. That was supposed to be a joke about how Demi and Selena were funny because they were just saying random things, but people don’t have a sense of humor. Is Demi upset about it? Demi slammed Selena for not standing up for Demi when someone was being mean to her. Would Demi be friends with Miley if Demi thought Miley was being mean? No. It was all supposed to be in good fun, but the media tried to make it into a fued.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

How could you ever forget how JB practically ABANDONED Miley…SMH…

• biebsoulmate

y do her and her friend look alike.
    thats just 2 weird

SMH! :/

Miley u r not ur self any more please get back to ur self.

—————

Anon u r nt spelling rght any mre! pllzzzzz spell rightt!

Please learn to spell.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

How could you ever forget how JB practically ABANDONED Miley…SMH…

this is off topic but i just wanted to say somthing. alright, does anyone notice how she never seems happy anymore? like genuinly happy? in interviews she doesn’t seem as smiley or happy as she used to be. & in candids & on the red carpet you never just see her smiling or laughing. i don’t know, i just always get the vibe of her being sad or broken. she just doesn’t seem like herself.

she’s gotten really thin too. she’s always working out & stuff, & i get it, ya know she wants to stay in shape but wow…she’s gotten pretty thin.

i just hope she’s ok. see her always making that no-teeth half smile just makes me think that shes not happy anymore. cmon miles, you were named your named for being so SMILEY :) hope you’re ok.

• xHisGirlFriday

Why yes, it does.

Is it moving for you? :P

Sadly no, I commented before I knew it was supposed to move

Hey, not only does Snape feel pretty, he also is pretty in that marvelous hat. ;)

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

======
    nice icon! HI BTW

thanks. I supposed to move… idk if it is :/

and HI! :D I havent been on here for ages lol
    ====
    I THOUGHT u were on last week? :/.
    How u been tho?

On my phone lol :D ive been good. and youu ?
    ==========
    Great, wERE U on yesterday??

===

Erm I cant remember sorry :P mabey. But mabey just lurking. Commenting on my phone takes ages lol

• MissSmiley

I love my friends more than anything too. I hate when people say something against them =/

Anyway, I’m bored and I’m sure you’re too. http://www.formspring.me/SmileyRock0

thanks. I supposed to move… idk if it is :/

and HI! :D I havent been on here for ages lol
    ====
    I THOUGHT u were on last week? :/.
    How u been tho?

On my phone lol :D ive been good. and youu ?
    ==========
    Great, wERE U on yesterday??

===

• MissSmiley

xHisGirlFriday said:

___________

Your icon! *dies* Love it :)

• Mayra.

and I´m a loyal fan Miley!

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Aw, didn’t Mandy go on tour with the beach gals or something, Anyways Memi rules!

is it just me or is that two in the pink and one in the stink?

Niley and Nelena are over. Dumbass. Have some respect for Liam ’cause that’s her future. No one cares anymore about this jonas/selena/miley fight. that was 2 years ago. get over it.

• lioness

What happened to her and Mandys friendship anyway?

xdaydreamer said:

fan4lyftwitter said:

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

How could you ever forget how JB practically ABANDONED Miley…SMH…

– – – –
    of course you’d blame selena. i bet you’d blame her for cancer and global warming too. &how do you know that? seriously? “in hopes of taking her younger fans”…. just no.

&yeah i agree with the person above. they abandoned her. just like everyone else. both times when nick broke up with selena & miley, JB like kicked them to the curb. they acted like selena & miley didn’t even exist anymore. then nick & miley had their reunion & so did nick & selena…but it was because someone else caused that reunion. like miley had to talk about nick in her book to get JB’s friendship back & nick had to work with selena in order to see her again.

it seems like after one of them breaks up with a girl they act like she doesn’t exist anymore. it’s happened to miley, selena, taylor & now demi.

N I do blame Selena for spreading Jonas away from Miley it is almost obvious thats how it happened and yes she is trying to get Mileys younger fans by putting off her fake image and doing everything Miley does second best.

• Yo.

haha, I love disney fan-fiction. WE DONT KNOW, DEMI MILEY SLEENA OR THE JO BROS. quit trying to make up shit people might buy

demi is my girl… said:

xdaydreamer said:

fan4lyftwitter said:

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

How could you ever forget how JB practically ABANDONED Miley…SMH…

– – – –

=======
    well to be fair nobody really talks to selena anymore.

I wonder why…

• CupcakesBBYx

Haven’t been here in ages I think I remeber why I stopped comin

HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

• Yo.

Haven’t been here in ages I think I remeber why I stopped comin

Same story. Except, I didnt know whatta i was missing ;)

• xdaydreamer

almost obvious? what? jonas has spread themselves from every girl that they’ve broke up with. why do you always think everyone is trying to be like & trying to have everything miley has? you act like everything miley does is totally original. they make some of the same career choices but in all the other ways they have no similarities. & the career choices they make weren’t started by miley, they were started by people like hilary duff, sara jessica parker, etc.

• DavidArchiefan

LOVE HER <3

—-=

I think Miley is very happy in her personal life, but is less happy about the media. Thier attacks on her seem to have ramped up, and I’ve noticed that even media “friends” she’s treated very well have been less respectful, and more out to get a juicy story by asking “can’t win” and “gotcha” questions. I was a little shocked when I saw Johnjay & Rich doing it! It’s probably hard for her when people she has trusted act like they are ready to stab her in the back or throw her to the wolves. If I lived anywhere near Detroit, I would hang out a little by her set to show my support.

• xHisGirlFriday

I hate how everyone thinks they know why this happend and that happend, yeah we know nothing…leave it at that.

xdaydreamer said:

OK Miley was the first to sing act have clothing lines the whole nine yards she made that big for Disney now everything Miley does Selena does. i mean she even has a clothing line at Kmart now which rivals walmart. partially I blame Disney for trying to make another Miley but still.

• Yo.

AG-REED

• CupcakesBBYx

SMH at Everyone here who cares about happened with Miley Jonas and Selena its like that past get over it cause I’m sure that they all have

I agree with the people who said Miley is jsut wasting her talent on being a sex symbol. She has SOOO much talent, but shes wasting it. And I hope she does grow out of it, soon. because I wanna see more of the old Miley. I know she is growing up, but I want her to act like herself..and not a famewhore.

• xHisGirlFriday

AG-REED

THANK YOU, I’m glad I am not alone.

_________

Actually no. That was Hilary Duff…

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

xHisGirlFriday said:

Why yes, it does.

Is it moving for you? :P

Sadly no, I commented before I knew it was supposed to move

Lmao ikr ;) its nevilles bogart :P

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

MissSmiley said:

xHisGirlFriday said:

___________

Your icon! *dies* Love it :)

thanks :D

• DavidArchiefan

I cannot believe u people r still saying that Selena copies Miley.Seriously GROW UP!!BTW Hilary Duff was on Disney and she sings,act and have a clothing line

How could you ever forget how JB practically ABANDONED Miley…SMH…

True. as soon ad demi came along, BAM! Goodbye Miley. She doesnt have many true friends if you think about it, and she seems like a very sweet, nice and caring girl.
    Only if she dressd that way..

• CupcakesBBYx

WTF it’s 2am and my radio station decides to play cant be tamed NOT during the day when everyone should be asleep

_________

Actually no. That was Hilary Duff…

• xHisGirlFriday

Why yes, it does.

Is it moving for you? :P

Sadly no, I commented before I knew it was supposed to move

Lmao ikr ;) its nevilles bogart :P

Well, I would like to borrow it. Do you think it’s too fancy for an family outing?

COME TO THE NATIONAL ANTHEM POST, IT’S COOOL :) lol

• bluemonday

Just because Miley & Mandy may or not be friends anymore doesn’t mean she wasn’t a loyal friend when they were friends. Not everyone stays friends forever, unfortunately. (A few people made comments about how they weren’t friends anymore…)

• DavidArchiefan

Well she had hit singles and platinum albums.She was pretty successful as a singer

I hate that people assume things.
    If you don’t know the story, then just STFU.
    Stop pretending that you know pretty much everything about them.
    And, no, this isn’t for everyone. It’s for those obsessed Miley and Selena fans.
    GROW UP.
    Miley and Selena are different in their own ways.
    I agree, that Selena is more successful, cause she did break away from tv acting for awhile, and moved on to, TWO major motion pictures.
    While Miley is succesful in her own way, with her new album, and her last season of Hannah Montana. So, what if her clothes are two revealing? Do you really care about what she wears? Or her talent? Face it, many girls go through that stage, where they want to wear clothes that are a little more revealing, you may not admit it, but you know, that you do.
    So give these girls a break.
    I’m not trying to be rude or anything, my point basically is that people just need to understand. Try looking at things in their perspective for once, the whole world is watching them, waiting for them to fall. Give them a break.
    kthanks, bye.

• Mayra.

Hannag Day it´s now over I´ll change my icon!

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Miley&Mandy ?

I see her a loyal person :D

• boisegirl

why no matter what doe’s an artist that actually has nothing to do with the post have to be brought up. i mean selena and jb. in miley post and miley in a jb post and so forth it is really annoying

• CupcakesBBYx

Ding dong can I come and join thi post?

• BangThatDrum

Aaah I love this girl! I’m positive she has more friends that we just don’t know about and that rather stay out of the spotlight like her nashville friends.

CupcakesBBYx said:
    Ding dong can I come and join thi post?
    ===
    hello welcome to the dead post lol

• xdaydreamer

fan4lyftwitter said:

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

How could you ever forget how JB practically ABANDONED Miley…SMH…

– – – –

• demi is my girl crush

xdaydreamer said:

fan4lyftwitter said:

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

How could you ever forget how JB practically ABANDONED Miley…SMH…

– – – –

=======
    well to be fair nobody really talks to selena anymore.

• demi is my girl crush

i get her. she saying she is loyal to people who are loyal to her and are wirth eachothers time.

• Yo.

I dont like Mandy o.O Soweee.

Yep. . .

People still affiliate with those shitty ‘teen’ magazines?

yeah more miley and mandy show comming.. I HOPE

Miley you’re The best at all =) Lova you

woah. DEMI. THE FUCK?

WHY DO YOU HAVE CUTS AND BRUISES ALL OVER YOU?
    I THOUGHT THEY WERE MAKE UP ON GREYS F*CKING ANATOMY?!

demi: ASK TAYLOR -__________-

Positive people? No negativity? How does she reconcile going out with someone who was in a 5 year committed relationship with someone else? Or, going out with someone who has picture proofs of engaging in a mean spirited 2 on 1 public fight in an obvious state of anibriation? What about her own twitter quitter utube video against all her twitter fans? Self serving convenience shadow vision, I say.

You can really tell that most of the posters on here must be under the age of like 17. First of all, it IS possible to be friends with a person and not hang out or talk to them every single day (hence the Mandy situation… or even Taylor Swift). Second of all, for those of you saying Hilary Duff was never mainstream, you’re delusional. She was all over the radio when I was like 15. And lastly, Miley has a clothing line at Walmart… definitely not legit. She doesn’t design a damn thing. She smacks her name on it all so she gets part of the profit.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

thanks. I supposed to move… idk if it is :/

and HI! :D I havent been on here for ages lol
    ====
    I THOUGHT u were on last week? :/.
    How u been tho?

On my phone lol :D ive been good. and youu ?
    ==========
    Great, wERE U on yesterday??

===

haha weell I showed everyone this really cool vid i made look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc41E1dNQtY~

Lol thumbs up :D

Well what would Miley do if your 2 best friends are not speaking to each other.I like them both and I dont want to take sides.Anyone have any answers

COME TO THE NATIONAL ANTHEM POST, IT’S COOOL :) lol

________

And Miley does have a legit clothing line? Lmfao.

i want to see miley with demi . i miss memi

• CupcakesBBYx

I have a shirtless Taylor lautner poster on my wall looking straight at me that boy is soo damm sexy

• Chelseaa

I miss their friendship. :(

________

And Miley does have a legit clothing line? Lmfao.

Um yeah since it is maxazria cltohing you know the guy from bcbg? yea

they are both very beautiful =)

I Was the girl Joe had sex with!

• bluemonday

________

And Miley does have a legit clothing line? Lmfao

• JOESBABYMOMMA

ABOUT JOE LOOSING VIRGINITY RUMOR!

its not true but so what if he did, he is a grown ass man and deserves too tap some ass sex is not a sin.btw im the girl joe had sex with

• SoRawSUgAr

Great, wERE U on yesterday??

===

Lol thumbs up :D
    ====
    right now I’m on 2 posts at once

they need to be friends again :(

• JoickBelongs

JOESBABYMOMMA said:
    ABOUT JOE LOOSING VIRGINITY RUMOR!

______________

O_o

• xdaydreamer

um no. your argument is invalid. coming from a former hilary duff obsesser you are very wrong. hilary was the one who started that singer/actress thing on disney. & her was mainstream. at 19 she sold over 13 million albums. she was also the first disney girl to have the first fashion line (well i’m pretty sure). it was called stuff by hilary duff & it was sold and target & I BOUGHT A REALLY CUTE JACKET FROM IT WHEN I WAS LITTLE. anyways. miley nor selena were original when they started the fashion line. & many non-disney celebs have done these things even before hilary.

• xHisGirlFriday

I Was the girl Joe had sex with!

Wow,

please, take a seat and tell us more.

• austin19

thats why her & mandy are still friends , right? -___-

• m

austin19 said:
    thats why her & mandy are still friends , right? -___-
    yeah they are. Mandy is working with the beach girl5 and she’s not miley’s backup dancer anymore. they don’t get to hang out much anymore