Miley On Hannah Ending & Future Career

mannah

Miley J-14 interview. Did you expect so much success from Hannah? I think I knew it would be a success because the writers are so incredible and the script was amazing. But I don’t think I expected it to be like the phenomenon that it is. I don’t think I expected it to open so many doors for other artists on Disney to be able to involve music and acting and all that. I’m really proud to be a part of a really cool family. I’m excited to move on to new things. But I definitely didn’t expect it to take off the way that it did, especially so soon. I can’t believe it’s already coming to an end, either. It feels like we just started.

How do you think you’ve changed? I think I’ve definitely changed a lot. When I came to the set, I had my mom. She was my assistant, makeup artist, hair stylist, and wardrobe person all at the same time. My mom had me in this t-shirt that she had got for me that says ‘I should have my own TV show.’ I had it on with my skirt and full face make up. I was just sitting there like, ‘Oh my God, I’m on a Disney set. My life is like about to change.’ Sure enough, it did. I just remember coming to work with full face makeup, and now we’re all in our pajamas when we come to work. I’m definitely a lot more comfortable with myself and I don’t need to feel like I need to get dressed up every day. This is just like a home to us.

Excited or sad for the show to end? I’m really looking forward to it. Right after this I go into an independent film called LOL with Demi Moore. With Hannah, I’ve been so attached for so long. It is so commercial and so franchised and done for such a big market. I’m going off that type of show into a film that is an indie movie. There isn’t a huge distributor behind it. I’ll be making a film that we think is going to touch people. It’s got a lot of edginess to it and it’s definitely not just for the fan base of Hannah Montana. You’ve just got to choose things that you really like and that are right for you at the time.

miley has no boobs

• maria

add to @theheidylaury on twitter ,is new on twitter,and is cousin of miley cyrus wooooo add @theheidylaury ok

• DavidArchiefan

I’m gonna miss HM :(

• gabriela

• miley is a whore

so ugly

• daryelis

• DavidArchiefan

How exactly is Miley a slut?Enlighten me little 5 year old girl

• HPLOVER

get over yourself. thats a bad picture of her, shes matured, and outgrown her awkward stage.

” I don’t think I expected it to open so many doors for other artists on Disney to be able to involve music and acting and all that”
    i think disney was already planning for that as it has launched hannah montana and high school musical and signed the jonas brothers were all new things to disney at the same time

• miley is a whore

I don’t know if it was just me, but I was sort of disappointed in Hannah Montana Forever last night. I didn’t think it was very good. Too many new people with bad acting. It may be because I had in my head they Miley didn’t really want to be doing this anymore. I am not sure what it was that I didn’t like. Maybe the show is just very young.

Why does her comments on Indie film acting not sound Indie at all?

she has no own route? she’s is a copycat slut and thinks she can do the Indie route like her Queen does better
    _______________

SMH -_-‘
    oh, deear. what in the world did you just say? “she’s is a copycat slut and thinks she can do the Indie route like her Queen does better.”

miley has a queen?! since when?! and, elaborate on the whole, “copycat slut” thing ’cause i truly don’t understand. i re-read it for like, 3 times, and didn’t get it. SMH. my, oh my.

I THINK that i’ve heard enough about the jonas brothers. o.O

• bluemonday

She is amazing.

• demi is my girl crush

oh lord. (sorry jesus i had to.)

Why does her comments on Indie film acting not sound Indie at all?

• Mayra.

Jul 12, 2010 @ 08:38 am

yo, does anybody know any info on tht neww disney show jake and blake, i saww it advertised 2dai and findin info bout it is harrrd

it suck it´s from Latinamerica I think it´s from Argentina, we have it already but its really bad!

• Mayra.

Why does her comments on Indie film acting not sound Indie at all?

What o.0 I didn´t understand the last part!

• OrangeGirlx

lmao i dont even have dinsey channel. stupid digital tv -.-

• fan4lyftwitter

Why does her comments on Indie film acting not sound Indie at all?

Copycat slut?Wrong post sweetie

• BangThatDrum

Jul 12, 2010 @ 08:55 am

Why does her comments on Indie film acting not sound Indie at all?

_______________

SMH -_-‘

• -Jenii

Love her..shes amazing :)

• Love you bitch.

Gonna miss Hannah :(
    But can’t wait for her future stuff :)

• bluemonday

Why does her comments on Indie film acting not sound Indie at all?

I don’t truly understand your comment… but who is she copying, exactly? Do you her expect her to come up with her own movie genre?

• fan4lyftwitter

bluemonday said:

Why does her comments on Indie film acting not sound Indie at all?

lol

• amanda

agreed , and if anything Hilary duff started opening doors for other disney artist to do the singing and the acting thing , seems like she forgets there is a generation of disney actors before her.

ehm. hilary duff , lindsay lohen and they were diffenetly the ones who started the whole acting singing thing

so if anything peolpe opened doors for her.

• maria

SHE IS AMAZING

• hottiegirl

ignoring is the best way for that bitch , keep talking to ur self

• cammie.

I like Miley Cyrus, she’s incredibly talented, no matter what. I hope people will stop picking on her. She is just being herself. Dont judge someone if you dont know them, you wouldnt want someone to do that to you, will you ? If you hate someone, fine, but keep it to yourself, or at least RESPECT her/him, and other people who like her/him. And I’m not saying that just because I like Miley. That applies to everyone, every celebrity. What if someone posts disrespectful and untrue comments about you, or the celebrity you like ? How would you feel, and what would you do ? Step in somebody else’s shoes, for once. Haters, I swear I won’t judge you or diss you, and I hope you’ll respect me back.

i LOVE MILEY <3

• LaLaLaLand

Who saw the season premiere of Hannah Montana Forever <3 i already watched the 2nd episode on Demand

• miley is a whore

yeah and ur miley

• Term papers

Hi, interesting blog. I also get knowledge from your blog.That was a great help to me.

• mileysrock

I’m always here for you miley! love you 4 ever :)

• b

hahahahahaha ^^

• Hilary

WOW. Miley haters are really pathetic.

SMH.

• hottiegirl

u r whore @( not miley) plz get life . grow up , she doesnt give a fuck about u

• Overprotected2

please formspring me i am so bored and lonely

Raven and Hilary Duff were the ones who started the singing and acting thing. And Raven and the Cheetah Girls sounded way better than Miley, Demi, Selena, Jonas Brothers, etc.

• peacenlove

Jul 12, 2010 @ 10:40 am
    miley is a whore said:

miley’s fat ugly face

Selena get out nobody likes you.
    LMAO

• miley is a whore

no one can replace miley. no one else can be ugly, have no talent, act like a slut and still have millions of brainwashed idiot fans who don’t care how awful she really is

• peacenlove

miley is a whore said:
    GTFO and get a life!!!!!

• nickjlover

miley is a whore said:

Did anyone ever teel you Selena that jealousy is a disease?And Miley is way prettier and more talented than you will ever be. PS. You cant sing.

• urluvismydrugg

it wasn’t just HM that opened so many doors for disney, you gotta give High School Musical huuuge credit too, girl. just as much if not more. that came a few months before HM.

• miley is a whore

idiot. i’m not selena or even a fan of hers. but no one is uglier than miley

• miley is a whore

miley lovers are even more pathetic.

miley is a whore said:

idiot. i’m not selena or even a fan of hers. but no one is uglier than miley
    you cant fool us Selena give it up already.

• cammie.

I like Miley Cyrus, she’s incredibly talented, no matter what. I hope people will stop picking on her. She is just being herself. Dont judge someone if you dont know them, you wouldnt want someone to do that to you, will you ? If you hate someone, fine, but keep it to yourself, or at least RESPECT her/him, and other people who like her/him. And I’m not saying that just because I like Miley. That applies to everyone, every celebrity. Haters, I swear I won’t judge you or diss you, and I hope you’ll respect me back.

• cammie.

• peacenlove

miley is a whore said:
    miley lovers are even more pathetic
    more pathetic than u? i dont think that possible

• pamela

daryelis said:add to @theheidylaury on twitter ,is new on twitter,and is cousin of miley cyrus ok
    _______________
    ok is really.

• fan4lyftwitter

miley has a bigger head than selena. TRUE FACT

NOt to be mean but Selena has the biggest head out of all the Disney stars.

• miley is a whore

i guess ur blind

• Shenjamin

i hated her for so long. but now i adore her. anndd because he has a new single coming out this week with leighton meester “She Said” and im obsessed with him, everyone check out Stepphen Jerzak!! he’s cute and talented, new song and new tour, and music on his site :)

• fan4lyftwitter

LOL LoveGomez made a new account. So pathetic.

• fan4lyftwitter

True it seems everyone wants to do what miley has done and be the “next” Miley never gonna happen.

• fan4lyftwitter

miley is a whore said:

i guess ur blind

You seriously have no life that you make an account dedicated to hating Miley?LOL

• biebsoulmate

i dont care anymore, we all know this was coming as soon she made cant b tamed

• Hilary

LOVE THIS GIRL <3

Miley be true to ur self to live happy.

• miley is a whore

Jul 12, 2010 @ 10:40 am
    miley is a whore said:

miley’s fat ugly face

Selena get out nobody likes you.

• aaliyahnoelle

• OrangeGirlx

no one can replace miley ;)
    i cant wait for her new projects!
    :D

• belieb

Ignore Miley is a whore people she is that anon person who is always her she has two accounts now LoveGomez and that one.

• miley is a whore

wrong. i’m a guy and never had another account on here. dumbass

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Love this girl <3

Stupid troll has weird obsession with miley and he claims he is a guy even creepier.

• miley is a whore

no one cares what cowardly anonymous ppl think

• Mayra.

Ou you can use another Hannah Pic you know!!

miley is a whore said:

miley’s fat ugly face
    —————–
    wow what away to satisfy ur sick self
    first ur name is stuiped and childish . u should read miley’s post before this one , she has a messge 4 stuiped ppl like and iam sure miley looks 3000 better than u even in her worst look

miley is great , wish 4 her all the good things

• screwmileyisawhore

GTFO loser, u love miley cause u sure collect and have lots of pix of her (CREEP) Get A Life