Nick Jonas, ‘Ohh Feelin Alive, Feelin Alive’

nicklondonagain-1
nicklondonagain-37

From Rame: Me and my friend went to see Nick Jonas straight after school. We got there at 5 and waited for about 2 and a half hours before his van pulled up and he came out. He was so polite and thanked everyone for coming.

Hd kept on asking ‘how are you’. After about half an hour Lucie Jones went in and was happy to take a few pics and autographs, she took the time to talk to the very few of us that were left there. I said, ‘I really wanted you to win the X Factor’ and she said ‘yeah me too, never mind’ and laughed and smiled.

• mctiqueen

My bb always looks flawless. The shades just add to the sex appeal ;)

his “ohh” seems really hot even when written. so cute

• elliesaur

I’m thinking of changing my icon. Should I give my Swiftie icons a break? :P

• lizmitch

Sexy_Thang said:

Haha yay! I was FIRST!:D

_________

UGHH. Lucky betch. Nah jk:)<3 Wow I seriously need to get off OU. Usually I'm on for like a minute, read the headlines, and leave. But ngl.. this is more fun

I broke out singing “Staying Alive” o_o

• hellodollface

how many london fan meetings are we gonna seeeeee
    i feel like everyone has met him.
    its like “i met nick j in london!”
    well, i met a cashier at mcdonalds!

uh. new post needed.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

elliesaur said:

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

elliesaur said:

“Me and my friend went to see Nick Jonas straight after school.”

They’re still in school? How does their school schedule work over there in the UK?

I live in New Jersey and I’m almost three weeks into summer break.
    Well, im from the UK and I dont breakup for another two weeks.
    ________________
    I’m assuming “breakup” is the British term of “get out”. :P
    When do you go back to school, then? Late September?

September 6th :) and yeah it is.

Well, im from the UK and I dont breakup for another two weeks.

Aha gutted. I live here too and I broke up on June 22nd. ;)

In other news: Nick’s gorgeous. I love his curls :)

nick disappoints me.

• madi

lucie jones keeps wearing those t-shirts with dead people on them

FUCK OFF NICK YOU ARE TAKING OVER OU AND I DONT LIKE IT! AND TAKE OFF THE UGLY SUNGLASSES WHEN MEETING FANS ITS NOT POLITE

What a stud.

• LoveToLove

__________

..??

_______

You got to be fucking kidding me. I don’t even know what to say to this comment.

• LoveToLove

(With a blanket wrapped around his head) “Now Y’all know that when this crap is on my head the shit’s about to go down”

Gotta love Kingsley

nick disappoints me.
    _____

Good for you.

Nick looking flawless again!

Well Joe won the X-Factor and he’s done fuck all so far! I know he had the tour and stuff but Olly’s already got a single out!

I wanted Olly to win anyway so perhaps I’m a little bitter… Actually, scratch that. ‘I’m not bitter..’ :P

wow

Go Nick J :)
    TCS’s this year ppl don’t forget to vote for your fav’s!
    NJ&A is up for some awards & soo are alot of others :)

• Anonymouse

did anyone else see joe’s cryptic “Dont Hate You” tweet?

• DemiandMileyPones

WHY THE FUCK IS NICK JONAS IN LONDON?

_______

FOR LES MIS GURL.

• elliesaur

Can anyone see my Nick icon? :)

• DemiandMileyPones

Can anyone see my Nick icon? :)

______

Si.

It’s beautiful.

Can anyone see my Nick icon? :)
    _______

Yes and he looks so fucking sexy there.

• picstoburn

WHY THE FUCK IS NICK JONAS IN LONDON?

look like someone lives under a rock.

Does he realize he doesn’t even know the lyrics to his own song? That’s not how it goes numb nuts.

elliesaur said:

Can anyone see my Nick icon? :)

yup, its cute x

• elliesaur

DemiandMileyPones said:

He’s acting as annoying as Miley did on twitter last summer. One minute he seems emo and then happy the next. Get a grip, Nick J.

________

Nah. I’m sorry, I love Miley, but she was seriously too much when she was on Twitter. (even though i kinda miss it.)
    ___________________
    I know I miss it. :/
    This is going to sound lame, but she seemed more relatable and real when she had a Twitter.

• DemiandMileyPones

________

• jajagabore

I think his tweets are fine but he did seem emo in the live chat.

• JONASforCANADA

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay nick.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW SEXUAL MILEY IS…
    RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR LIAM :K

“do it again! .. just kidding.” lol!

• elliesaur

I should have rephrased. I meant he seemed emo in his live chat. But also sometimes he does seem emo on twitter:

Hannah__James @nickjonas enjoy your last few weeks in england, spend time with the people you care about and never regret anything that makesd you happy

Nick jonas @Hannah__James that is good advice. Thank you.
    _______________
    I understand why you would think Nick sounded emo in the live chat, but that is honestly his personality. I wouldn’t call it emo, he just isn’t always a big burst of energy like his brothers.

• m

I wanna hear a Jonas say FUCK. Just have a little scandal. No one will take you seriously if you keep being clean virgin Disney boy band. Do something exciting and new. Surprise your fans

JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW SEXUAL MILEY IS…
    RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR LIAM :K

“do it again! .. just kidding.” lol!

How was that even remotely sexual? This website is full of 9 year olds.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

m said:

sorta agree. but it’ll never happen. they probably act like real people when they’re not being watched or interviewed though. i really dont buy the whole “we’re angels” thing.

DemiandMileyPones said:

________

___________________
    I know I miss it. :/
    __________

She should have just kept it and kept her personal business away from it. It was so annoying watching Niley fans blow up my twitter feed because Miley tweeted before the storm and my girl lyrics.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW SEXUAL MILEY IS…
    RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR LIAM :K

“do it again! .. just kidding.” lol!

How was that even remotely sexual? This website is full of 9 year olds.

i didnt think it was sexual! it was her mom! ew. it was just funny. :)

I cannot believe how bad some scenes in Les Mis are. Like here:

One of the pimps are like giving anal to Cosette’s mom at one point. Lol.

• Aryanna

JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW SEXUAL MILEY IS…
    RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR LIAM :K
    The only thing that really disturbed me is the thingy she does with her hair, it’s just annoying. But besides that, she wanted to change completely, she did. Good for her. But I’m curious about the path she wants to take.

I wanna hear a Jonas say FUCK.

Already happened:

WTf?! Nick J is either Mr. Positive on Twitter or telling us what he has done that day! He’s not emo at all he just has a dry sense of humor, the kid is funny you just have to get his sense of humor is all :)

mileysrock said:

———————-
    agree !
    they will never be real because they are afraid of people’s views!

______________

I think who they really are and who the fans think they are… is very different.

i wanna hear a Jonas say FUCK. Just have a little scandal. No one will take you seriously if you keep being clean virgin Disney boy band. Do something exciting and new. Surprise your fans
    =============================
    the guys just arent LIKE THAT. r u trying to say the jonas brothers should stop being polite gentleman just to say fuck and gain fans???

Nick definitely isnt emo on twitter. He has a great dry sense of humor though. Love it. Great pictures.

• mileysrock

———————-
    agree !
    they will never be real because they are afraid of people’s views!

girl crush mileyyyyy
    Jul 12, 2010 @ 03:45 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:

is that a song or somethingg? or what is going on with himm?!?!! ;D

_______

Your icon made me smile :)

aww, it always makes me smile too :)

• DemiandMileyPones

Well both Miley and Nick’s bipolar behavior lately is because of each other…. You didn’t hear it from me. ;)
    ______

Oh god. Please…

_____________
    Yeah, but the difference is that Miley Tweeted what was on her mind. Nick barely does that, he just tells us what’s going on. I don’t see where you’re getting Nick’s “emo Tweets” from. They’re fine.

Nick jonas @Hannah__James that is good advice. Thank you.

• picstoburn

i don’t even follow nick on twitter /:

HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

its ok, shes just being miley? right :K

the kid in the background looks kinda like a mini-joe (joe jonas)

• hellodollface

nicks tweets are annoying, but its better tahn the promotional BS all the jobros used to tweet. atleast hes saying normal person things….

• Aryanna

Cool, whatever. Nick looks fine. :D

JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW SEXUAL MILEY IS…
    RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR LIAM :K

How is that tweet emo? And he didn’t seem emo to me at all on his live chat.

In the UK we only get 6/7 weeks of summer because we get 2 weeks off for Easter and 1 week in October, February and May. Oh, and 2 weeks for Christmas aswell.
    Summer term usually ends in mid July.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

elliesaur said:

“Me and my friend went to see Nick Jonas straight after school.”

I live in New Jersey and I’m almost three weeks into summer break.
    Well, im from the UK and I dont breakup for another two weeks.

• elliesaur

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

elliesaur said:

“Me and my friend went to see Nick Jonas straight after school.”

I live in New Jersey and I’m almost three weeks into summer break.
    Well, im from the UK and I dont breakup for another two weeks.
    ________________
    I’m assuming “breakup” is the British term of “get out”. :P
    When do you go back to school, then? Late September?

• Romie

We r gunna get our holidays after 2 weeks. Yh. Skls a bitch!

• elliesaur

“Me and my friend went to see Nick Jonas straight after school.”

I live in New Jersey and I’m almost three weeks into summer break.

• Sexy_Thang

cool?:)

• lizmitch

• lizmitch

ahh fuck. I was so sure I had it this time. One day…

Some of the stories will say things about Nick that I just can’t picture him doing/saying. ‘Babes’. How are you? No, how are YOU? Oh man.

• elliesaur

Aaw, he quoted one of his own songs. :P Whadda cutie.

I swear, I don’t know what’s in the air in London, but its treating Nick goood. ;D

WHY THE FUCK IS NICK JONAS IN LONDON?

• elliesaur

WHY THE FUCK IS NICK JONAS IN LONDON?
    _________________
    I’m sorry, did you just wake up from a coma or something?

• Sexy_Thang

Haha yay! I was FIRST!:D

• emma13

school? theres some people in school already. wow.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

emma13 said:

school? theres some people in school already. wow
    If your unabout summer starting, we havent even broke up yet xD

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Happy B’Day Mrs Jonas , just gotta let u know , ur a terrorist cause ur sons are bombs

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Jul 12, 2010 @ 06:48 pm
    mileysrock said:

———————-
    agree !
    they will never be real because they are afraid of people’s views!
    They say fuck quite often , the fact is that there’s no paparazi around when it happens , but then again why would they say fuck in public ?!! 0o

• Shana Doodee Minaj

NICK IS A QT ;-D

• KristinaMarie559

Love him<3

• elliesaur

_____________

• elliesaur

Mmm, I’m guessing you can see my icon then? :P
    And yes, I do know its sexy. :D

Anonymouse said:

did anyone else see joe’s cryptic “Dont Hate You” tweet?

Nope, haven’t been on twitter. in forever. What did it say?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

is that a song or somethingg? or what is going on with himm?!?!! ;D

• LoveToLove

girl crush mileyyyyy
    Jul 12, 2010 @ 03:45 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:

is that a song or somethingg? or what is going on with himm?!?!! ;D

_______

Your icon made me smile :)

______

How the hell does Nick act emo on Twitter? All he says is positive shit.

Nick has been in such a good mood lately.

ok he look hot for moments no all the time …..

• Insider