Nick Jonas SMILIING @ Queen’s Theatre

nick-jonas-mobbed-23

Nick Jonas smiling with his teeth after performing at Queen’s Theatre. INF.

• star19

Nick Jonas walks straight into a mob of fans after performing as Marius in Les Miserables at the Queens Theatre in London on Monday night (July 12).

The 17-year-old actor/musician was more than happy to sign autographs for awaiting, screaming fans.

Nick and his entourage, including a mystery gal, left after a while and headed back to his apartment.

It’s not a mystery gal, I think it’s Samantha Barks who plays Eponine.

sweaty pits. still sexy.

• StarLightSTARbright

you’re acting like he never smiles.

• rainbow2010

Do you want to be Alice, the heroine of the film which you want to have cute clothes like Alice, I think you can find the lovely clothing in Ed hardyand macth with Links Of London jewelry. If you do not want to wear so cute, but want to wear a more personality, I think Gucci Shoes will be your favorite.

• AmieeDawn

aww, my future husband is smilingg! (:

i love how big rob is like, giving the death stare into the camera in the backround, haha.

He has a beautiful smile. He needs to use it more often. :)

• KristinaMarie559

I love to see him smile with his teeth:)
    He should stay in london..he seems soo happy there!

• picstoburn

why do you have to put “smiling” in CAPS oceanup??

He’s beautiful.

you’re acting like he never smiles.
    __

He doesn’t. :)
    He’s too insecure about his smile. It’s cute.

• Ashley

“smiling with his teeth” really? cant believe!!! :O

I don’t think I’ve seen Nick this happy in a long time. London has been doing him good that’s for sure.

It’s oficial the girl is following nick like a puppy they are dating definately.

• star19

picstoburn said:
    why do you have to put “smiling” in CAPS oceanup??
    You’re icon is distracting. Kim K’s boobs are hella big. 0.0
    HAHAH.

• I love you nicholas

Absolutely beautiful <3<3

• CrazyCrunk

HOLY SHIT
    Those shoes makes his fee look LONG
    *Naughty thoughts go away ;)*

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

He looks kinda cute :)

Did nick get lucky doing it or something?? maybe that jones girls and him did it lol.

I LUV IT!!!! ;D

He has a very handsome smiley he should always smile.

when i looked at this picture i was like, “something looks off to me.” & then i realized he was wearing manliner & other makeup. he doesn’t have thos freckles on his face with that makeup covering them xD

• kass

omg he smile is awkward LOL but good for nick …. is better be happy babe!!! hahahah!!!!

and Big Rob is NOT

• star19

LOL at Big Rob’s bummed face. :p

ewwww!!

• RiNiO

And how sure we are that this guy is Nick? I mean he can be a smiling clone…. Jk
    He needs to smile more often ,he looks great! I can’t stop staring this smile……awwwww

ladys man! love that!

Adriana said:
    The news was true, Nick is dating with Samantha …or with Samantha AND Lucie lol

—————————————–

I definitely think there’s something going on w/ him & Lucie. He and Sam just look like they’re getting a ride together. and they seem to be sitting pretty far from each other to be bf&gf …idk.

The news was true, Nick is dating with Samantha …or with Samantha AND Lucie lol

Because he was seen in a car with her. They could have just been going to get something to eat. Anyways if they are or aren’t dating I am happy for him. He seem so happy and he found friends that are truly his friends. He is probably just making the best of his time with friends. He has gone to dinner after the show with other castmates too. He is probably like, crud here goes the rumor mill again.

• Yo.

WTF. Why is he so tanned, london is not sunny :'(

The news was true, Nick is dating with Samantha …or with Samantha AND Lucie lol

—————————————–

I agree! There doesn’t seem to be anything there. They are really far from eachother. He his probably dreading the rumors again. If they are together Oh well! He is happy.

You know I really hope he doesn’t get hate from being spotted in the car with Samantha. We don’t know anything about it. Could have been dinner, a ride home or just hanging out. He is actually being and acting more like a teenager, I hope his fans understand and appreciate that. I mean look at his smile. Have we EVER seen him smiling like that… (and no it doesn’t mean he lost his virginity people) Lets let him be happy and he better keep that smile when he comes back to America!!

• boisegirl

big rob looks kind of scary in this picture

Nick may also be one of these guys that get along better with girls. He is not the toughest guy by no means. We all have the guy friend that is always around. Whatever it is I am so happy that he is smiling and happy.

I know! Awesome isn’t it. Love it! Who cares if he is smiling because of a girl, London, Les Mis or life in general. He is happy and we have all wished he would smile more and he is. Love it!

Hmmm I dont think that’s his full smile if you know what I mean I think they took the picture and they just took him doin an acward one but hey he still looks cute :)
    But it is still a smile out Nick! :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Nice pitts bb

• Hilary

ICU Big ROb =)

Nice pitts bb
    Okay now, obviously OU wanted us to notice his SMILE. She didn’t capitalize PITTS. Haha I am just kidding. Honestly, I didn’t notice those, I did notice the SMILE…

Just looking at this picture makes me smile. Nothing awkward about the smile. He just didn’t pose and smile for the cameras. All natural. He is so happy right now. He’s such a great person and with his talent, he deserves the opportunity to follow his dreams.

Agreed! He is happy, no matter the reason. If it is a girl, no biggy be happy for him, if it is life and living out his dreams (which I am sure it is) Way too go Nick!!!

• JickNonasLover

Awww he loooks amazingggg, lovin the way Big rob is pissed as shit in the back! Nick J all the way <3

• BirthdayCake

Oh Big Rob. Way to steal the spotlight! Your snarl, outshines Nick smile. Rofl.

• titi

i’m really happy to see him like this, but i really think this has something to do with Lucie…..

Nucie ftw!!! <3 way to put a smile on his face girl ;]

• pceloveguitar

<3 nuff said.

• tessa

thats so gorgeous!!! oh nick! and i dont think he has guyliner or makeup on. his freckles are on the other side of his face

• Adriana

The news was true, Nick is dating with Samantha …or with Samantha AND Lucie lol

• Fiona

why is he so happy? Not that I’m not happy for him, it just… off i guess lol

• SmoochieCakes

He seems so happy nowadays,haha i love it!

I am surprisingly happy if they’re dating, she is the sweetest girl ever.

Where is his ring? I’ve seen quite a few pics of him and Joe not wearing their rings! What does that mean???

• mctiqueen

I wish for once there was all happy comments about Nick being with a girl.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I wish for once there was all happy comments about Nick being with a girl.
    Sadly, There will never be a post were all comments are happy we are in oceanup

• Dumaaa ?

I wouldn’t mind Lucie and Nick dating. (:

it’s so nice to see nick smiling!!

• mctiqueen

I know..but a girl can dream, right?!

• Sexy_Thang

CrazyCrunk said:
    HOLY SHIT
    Those shoes makes his fee look LONG
    *Naughty thoughts go away ;)*
    _____
    LMAO….

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I know..but a girl can dream, right?!
    Of course maybe it will come true well there hasn’t been any hate comments in this post

• nikkkki.

i don’t think it’s london, exactly.
    i just think he’s happy that he’s
    finally getting to live out this
    dream of his. and on top of that,
    shortly after he’s going on a world
    tour. everything seems to be coming
    together, for him. and good for him. :)

he goes look absolutely gorgeous, though.
    that boy wears a smile very, very well.

His smile is so awkward yet so cute at the same time. I love it. I really like that he doesn’t have the usual perfect, Hollywood look to him. He has more of a boy next door look which I personally find really attractive.

• mctiqueen

I’m still laughing from earlier when Justin tweeted about him and Nick and then put the link to Oceanup. You never know who is creepin’ here :)

• KristinaMarie559

I don’t think he is dating anybody.
    I think he want’s to though:P

• star19

mctiqueen said:
    LOL. Justin’s creepin.

• mctiqueen

If he was single, that would be 100 percent fine with me, lol :)

• mctiqueen

Justin’s hilarious. He hasn’t been tweeting that much lately, though :/

I think him and Lucie look really good together. Especially in those pictures of them at that water park. Unfortunately, Nucie probably isn’t happening since he’s going to have to go back to America soon and she’s going to be staying in England.

• KristinaMarie559

i don’t think it’s london, exactly.
    i just think he’s happy that he’s
    finally getting to live out this
    dream of his. and on top of that,
    shortly after he’s going on a world
    tour. everything seems to be coming
    together, for him. and good for him. :)

he goes look absolutely gorgeous, though.
    that boy wears a smile very, very well.
    ______
    That might be it.I’m just glad he is happy!(:

• girl crush mileyyyyy

whats with this kid lately. he’s so .. happy. :/

• mctiqueen

This song is adorable, just like this post, so it’s somewhat okay for me to post it, haha.

Nick deserves to be happy. :)

• mctiqueen

Yeah, because most likely, all the teenies have gone to bed :)

whats with this kid lately. he’s so .. happy. :/
    _________

Is that a problem?

• KristinaMarie559

I wish she lived in the US. I would love to see Nucie happen!(:

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Why is this news?… -_-

• mctiqueen

To OceanUp, Big Rob blowing his nose is news, so we have to consider the source here, haha.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

whats with this kid lately. he’s so .. happy. :/
    _________

Is that a problem?

aha. no. i wish i could be as happy as that lately.

• nikkkki.

luuuucie allllso, apparently has a boyfriend. :P

dang, what’s with nick being paired with all these older ladies, lately? i don’t think he’s ever been with, or been rumoured to be with someone younger than him. hahaha.

Why is this news?… -_-
    ________

It isn’t just like 90% of everything OU posts so hush.

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:
    why do you have to put “smiling” in CAPS oceanup??
    You’re icon is distracting. Kim K’s boobs are hella big. 0.0
    HAHAH.
    i know D: lol i just now noticed it.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

mctiqueen said:

she looks so pretty! :) how old is she?

• mctiqueen

I know! I love Jasmine!!! She is 16 she’s like a couple months older than Justin I think.

• star19

picstoburn said:
    why do you have to put “smiling” in CAPS oceanup??
    You’re icon is distracting. Kim K’s boobs are hella big. 0.0
    HAHAH.
    i know D: lol i just now noticed it.
    Even her butt is big. 0.0
    But she’s on my list of the hottest bikini bodies/

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Ugh, when can Demi just stfu… -_-

• girl crush mileyyyyy

mctiqueen said:

ooh she has a really young face, its cute haha.

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:
    why do you have to put “smiling” in CAPS oceanup??
    You’re icon is distracting. Kim K’s boobs are hella big. 0.0
    HAHAH.
    i know D: lol i just now noticed it.
    Even her butt is big. 0.0
    But she’s on my list of the hottest bikini bodies/

i know i’m so jealous lol.

I really think Nick’s going to miss London, his new friends and the whole Les Mis experience a lot once he goes back to the US.

• doublexxvision

mctiqueen said:

idk why but her face kinda reminds me of selena gomez.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

bored…yeah I am going on Tumblr…BYE.

• mctiqueen

I know, she’s adorable. I love how supportive she is of Justin, going to two of his shows in a row. But, I better stay on topic or there might be people getting annoyed haha.

Is it just me or did Nick get a haircut? His curls look a lot shorter and tighter here.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

mctiqueen said:

aw she did?!? how sweet. i jsut know that they went to kids choice together. :) haha true. :b

• mctiqueen

Yeah,she went to Texas for like two nights to hang out with Justin and Jessica and all of those people. And speaking of the KCAs..you guys that are Justin fans have to see this it even has Sarah in it lmao.

Poor Jasmine! Haha but Justin holds her hand and its adorableee

He’s gorgeous. I’m happy that he’s happy.

Miley’s younger than him.

• nikkkki.

by a month. i meant younger as in a year, or so.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Nice pitts bb
    ——————-

lol
    It’s HOT in London!
    Besides, he just did a show.

Haha very doubtful and not with Samantha either. But then again we don’t live his life.. He is still adorable with that smile. He is probably just happy with life and London.

he’s beautiful..

• mctiqueen

My laptop feels like it’s about to burst into flames any minute. I’m guessing this isn’t a good sign, haha.

• mctiqueen

Ok..and? I’m older than Nick..but that doesn’t stop me from thinking he’s one of the most gorgeous guys ever! One or two more months and he’s 18 :)

_________

Oh God. Nick’s going to need to be locked up on his 18th birthday. Cougars are going to go mad.

• mctiqueen

Haha, well, he is gorgeous and very mature for his age..I’m sure in a LOT of areas :)

_________
    shes reppin for the filipinos out there! :D that’s why i love her, also very talented.

• mctiqueen

Yes, she always does, and she captured Justin’s heart as well aha

• mctiqueen

Alright, shawties. I’m out. Everyone stay amazing, and yeah, have fun on here!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Poor Jasmine! Haha but Justin holds her hand and its adorableee

awww that was really cute!! and then it gets all creepy. ahhaahah oh sarah..

• girl crush mileyyyyy

mctiqueen said:

Alright, shawties. I’m out. Everyone stay amazing, and yeah, have fun on here!

bye!:)

• sophieee

Big Rob’s face in the background FTW.

• hobo bags

Experts even Bought hobo bags for Mother!

• Sexy_Thang

*sigh* Well im done for the night.
    Goodnight Lovelies!<3

• girl crush mileyyyyy

oky i’m off too. we ball at omaha mallll!

• meganfoxisbad

nick when we said u look hott wet ,we didnt mean your arm pits lol it ok we still love u and i think his new gf makes him happy but idk

• harrypotterbitches

damn you guys for leaving when I come on on D:

Is that boy drunk?

Who was that girl with him?

NICK GOT LAID

• KristinaMarie559

Who was that girl with him?
    ______

Samantha Barks.

• KristinaMarie559

NICK GOT LAID
    _____

Yup and he has a sex tape coming out.

• KristinaMarie559

Nobody is here:( booo!

• KristinaMarie559

This sucks…I’m leaving:(

• Hilary

cute =)

• TORY

Nick I love your smile please keep smiling.

You look happy in LOndon stay there as you can.

• Timber

And then Big Rob behind him with the death glare.

• Chanel13_

Sexyy

• gherda

It is something incredible catching about his mouth and his teeth.Always his smile makes me smile even when i am sad.

• kristennn <3

gherda said:

___________________________________________

well said; i totally agree.

• truelifestory

I am really so happy for Nick! It’s nice seeing him smile. He rarely does and besides that, I think the Les Mis cast taught him how to get loose :) I’d never thought I’d see Nick close to NO SHIRT at all aside from the very short clip in JONAS LA wherein he’s swimming and the fact that the water covered almost the whole body! So, I think Samantha Barks, Camilla Kerslake and Lucie Jones is making him really really loosen up and hot !! WHOO! I don’t care whoever he dates among those three !They’re pretty awesome people!

Luv him(:

justin probably found out about oceanup from selena she obsessed with this site and is the idiot calling herself gorgeous and calling miley a slut when selena probably the biggest slut the only thing is nobody is interested enought to follow her or steal her things.

• SoRawSUgAr

NICK: Smiley smiley smiley
    Big Rob: Ye b!tch, you just keep on smiling

• bluesfan3410

Wow Big Rob looks scary

• Aryanna

Aw. So cute. :)

• m

Look who finally got some ass

• HolyNick

Gosh…. I love you!
    Best smile EVER! ha

lol i love big rob in this

• Mary

Wow, Nick has a nice golden tan!! He’s looking good.

the cutest smile I’ve ever seen <3

“Did it?” How old are you? Twelve?

• Nana

Wow.. He can actually show his teeth.

His smile reminds me of Malvolio from 12th Night. lol.

• jonasdemimiley

Awww. This makes me so happy! He’s smiling! London’s doing him good :) Anyway, I read from one of the comments about the Jonas Brothers destroying ties with Disney by being sexy? Well, if that’s the case they have been destorying their ties with disney since 08! Well, that would only count Joe and Kevin though since Nick was still an adorable baby back then but now, he’s al hot and stuff!

PLUS!! If they cut ties with Disney, as long as they don’t sell SEX to the public, they would grow bigger fan base. I love Miley and all but she did it wayy too much which brought her to the case of losing fans :) I don’t think that Justin Bieber’s the king of the teens right now. There’s just something about Nick that will pone Justin Bieber any time. And from what i’ve read, both of them are actually reigning :) Also with Taylor Lautner though. JUST FOR TEENS :) I am actually glad that Nick’s really enjoying his time in London :) I hope he finds time to date ANY of his co-stars at all! Camilla Kerslake, Lucie Jones and Samantha Barks are all awesome :) I would have no problem with Nick dating any of them at all :)

• superJOEman

Sorry but Big Rob is not happy. lol
    Glad to see Nick smiling. <3

haha “Nick Jonas Smiling With His Teeth” Its An Awkward Smile But Hey, At Least He’s Happy ;D

• ILoveActing432

Haha “Nick Jonas Smiling With His Teeth” Its A Pretty Awkward Smile But Hey, As Long As He’s Happy. ;D

check this out http://maskedmessengers.blogspot.com/
    scroll to the post about obama

check this out http://maskedmessengers.blogspot.com/
    scroll to the post about obama

I love Nick Jonas. He simply makes me smile every time I see him.

he really is awkward looking

• star19

First!
    Aww, I’m so glad he’s smiling. :’>

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So adorableeee.

• Dumaaa ?

Such a cutie. <3

LOL at big rob in the background.

• Sexy_Thang

Haha cutie!<3

the guy in back of him looks ready to tear someone’s head off…

someone got laid.

jb need a very deorant. they must stink they always have their armpits wet.

Kind of funny the other day I was on this thing talking about how we commented on him needing to twitter more and BAM he twitters more!
    I started talking about how we should all talk about the kid needing to smile more and BAM he smiles!
    Gotta Love Irony!

Now we all need to tell Teamjonas to announce the winner of the team jonas fly away sweepstakes & BAM we’ll have a winner & hopefully I’ll win :)

• rainbowskies