Selena Gomez MY SISTER THE PEST

Cute<3
    Damn almost every post is dead:P

• Sexy_Thang

Cute<3
    Damn almost every post is dead:P

• Mercedes

They really look like they could be sisters in RL.

• Lilly

MERCEDES’ HERE!!! <333

btw Mercedes, you should check your twitter :P

LILLY!!!!
    i should?? ok!

• m

Ignore my last comment I was seriously joking.

• Mercedes

just fail. lilly pure fail!

almost as scary as demis bare butt

• picstoburn

M needs to seriously be on Meds

• bluemonday

I’m actually looking forward to this movie. :)

• xafranbix

I used to not like Sel, i love her now.. idk why I didn’t like her.

• xafranbix

oneofakindxo said:
    I love this, its so adorable :)
    They could srsly pass for sisters haha
    ———————

I know right? They do look alike to me.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

• Me :)

Awe! Joey is so cute! Cracked up badly when they tried fake laughing xD

• Jewlz

They are so cute I actually can’t wait for this movie. I’m glad Selena is moving on to bigger roles in acting & in music!

But i can’t help but say that i feel like the only one who has problems with kissing children or their parents on the lips. IDK, i just can’t. It seems weird to me… :/

• Demi’s Gay Lovah

this was so FREAKIN’ CUTE.
    my favorite part was when joey kissed her on the mouth. :P selena loves kissing girls (demi can vouch) :P

• emma13

aww joey king is soo adorable and so is selena. cant wait for this movie.

• ILoveTaylorSwift

They are adorable!

“The pest”? lmao

• LoveGomez

Seriously, I love those girls :) <3

• Ginger

Aww they’ve gotten so close, they’re like sisters now.

• Lilly

As cute as they seem, I can’t bring myself to watch Beezus and Ramona. Ramona Forever was my all time fave Ramona book and one of my fave books growing up. Hollywood always seems to mess my childhood up, I wanna keep that part of my childhood safe.

• Ginger

Joey: you look down to me, and I look up to you :)
    Selena: I don’t look down on you
    Joey: But I’m too short for you to look up
    Selena: No, that’s impossible
    *Joey smiles and hugs Selena*

Sooo sweet.

ewww really? she kiss her? *eww*

• m

OMG Selena and Joey would make the perfect couple! I can feel the secual tension between them. It’s incredible!

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Whatevs

• Lilly

Dumaaa ? said:

No I was trying to post a pic of myself up and twitter wouldn’t let me so I gave up
    _______________

You give up too easily. :P
    —————
    I kept getting fail whale :P

• Dumaaa ?

I kept getting fail whale :P
    ____________

Well, I’m sure twitter’s working perfectly now. ;P

• TaySwiftyLove

picstoburn said:

WTFFFFFFF THEY KISSED IN THE MOUTH!!!

WHAT A LESBIAN!
    im guessing you never had a little sister before?
    but the thing is: selena & joey arent really sisters. its just a little weird.

• Sexy_Thang

picstoburn said:
    M needs to seriously be on Meds
    _____
    Agreed…

• Lilly

Mercedes said:

just fail. lilly pure fail!
    Just admit it, you enjoyed it ;)

• Dumaaa ?

I see M’s here with his stupid ass ‘humor’. So M, how’s your closet? Coming out any time soon? ;)

sorry, im going off topic here, but does anyone know who @catchjbfever is on twitter?

this movie is gonna be nice to watch but its not going to be THAT succesfull

Selena is not the best she cant be the best when there’s a lot of people better than her ahaha

i love selena!! and joey is so cute!!!

i love selena!! and joey is so cute!!!

i love selena!! and joey is so cute!!!

cant wait for this movie!!!!!! seriouslu im so excited!!!

cant wait for this movie!!!!!! seriouslu im so excited!!!

cant wait for this movie!!!!!! seriouslu im so excited!!!

selena is so pretty and amazing, the actually looks like a real big sister to joey!!!

this movie gonna be awesome!!! perfect summer movie for family!!!

this movie gonna be awesome!!! perfect summer movie for family!!!

this movie gonna be awesome!!! perfect summer movie for family!!!

selena is definitely the american sweetheart;)

this movie gonna be awesome!!! perfect summer movie for family!!!

• CR

xafranbix said:

I used to not like Sel, i love her now.. idk why I didn’t like her.
    selena is the best, shes seriously amazing, and your icon is gorgeous, selena looks really pretty!!!

• hottiegirl

she look up to 11 or 12 years . selena come on ur over acting

• LoveToLove

FIRST!

• picstoburn

Jul 13, 2010 @ 08:06 pm
    Dumaaa ? said:
    LMAO (;

• Mercedes

Just admit it, you enjoyed it ;)

this was my face,

the 1st time i saw it.

WTFFFFFFF THEY KISSED IN THE MOUTH!!!

WHAT A LESBIAN!

• that_boy_is_a_monster

SECOND!!

• Mercedes

Dew-ma is here?! say what?!

• Lilly

DUMA!!! <333

• picstoburn

WTFFFFFFF THEY KISSED IN THE MOUTH!!!

WHAT A LESBIAN!
    im guessing you never had a little sister before?

• Lilly

this was my face,

the 1st time i saw it.
    Haha, I should show my friends that pic too. They all got hit by the Taylor/Twilight fever

• Dumaaa ?

Dew-ma is here?! say what?!
    ___________

Haha. I’m bored. It’s a Tuesday night. So yes. :P

• Dumaaa ?

Lilly! I see you added like a million more ‘Ys’ in your twitter username. LOL.

• Jessie Love

What would you do if i put 500 of these
    on you while you were sleeping?

• Sexy_Thang

• Lilly

Dumaaa ? said:

Lilly! I see you added like a million more ‘Ys’ in your twitter username. LOL.
    I added two! And it was to throw off creepers :P

smart friends! :D

• Dumaaa ?

What would you do if i put 500 of these
    on you while you were sleeping?
    ______________

Have a heart attack. I have a deathly fear of spiders. I would probably kill you if I made it out alive. ;P

Haha. I’m bored. It’s a Tuesday night. So yes. :P

i hear ya. this place is like ghost town..

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

this movie seems so cute! i want to go see it with my older sister. knowing her then she will tell me i am like ramona

• Jessie Love

Dumaaa ? said:
    What would you do if i put 500 of these
    on you while you were sleeping?
    ______________

______________
    Sounds Logical. Haha i love being random on OU :]

• DemiandMileyPones

Selena is totes a lesbatron.

• Lilly

Mercedes said:

smart friends! :D
    Not really, that’s all they talked about on our Mexico trip. And everytime we went into a store they would pick up a mag if they saw Twilight on there.

• Dumaaa ?

Lilly – That’s too many Y’s! :P And do you think extra Y’s will really throw off creepers? ;)

Mursaydeez – IT IS! I can’t stand more than half of the users now and it’s always, almost dead. P.S. I find it funny how we spell each others names incorrectly to this day. :P

again, smart friends! :D
    you went to mexico? did you have fun?

• Lilly

Dumaaa ? said:

Well as long as they don’t know who many Y’s and where I put them, it’s all good :P

• Mercedes

i havent been up here since the last time we all were. haha & it’s funny what brought me here was b/c i saw on tumblr someone saying joe jonas & ashley greene were ‘dating’ & after i laughed i decided to come here to see if there was a post.

& yeah i love how we spell it the way it sounds ;)

• Lilly

again, smart friends! :D
    you went to mexico? did you have fun?
    —————
    Uh uh, they drag me to see Eclipse, the only good part about that movie was the “I’m hotter than you” line, the guys in front of me that shouted, “you’re gay for each other” whenever Taylor and Rob were both on screen, and the middle age fat women who was yelling for Taylor to take his shirt off :P

And yes, I just came back on Sun. It was really fun, I had a good time

• Dumaaa ?

_____________

LOL. I also noticed that the birdy is back. Got tired of James Franco? ;) :P

And yes, I just came back on Sun. It was really fun, I had a good time

lmao! your movie experience sounded really funny. whew.

glad you had fun!

• Lilly

LOL. I also noticed that the birdy is back. Got tired of James Franco? ;) :P

• Dumaaa ?

& yeah i love how we spell it the way it sounds ;)
    ____________

I came on the other day and I stayed on for like legit 5 minutes. This site irks my last good nerves. :\ Oh, yeah. OU’s been milking that rumor. Smh. :P I like how that’s sorta our nicknames for each other. It’s just our names, but spelled weirdly. xD

Selena is totes a lesbatron.

Stfu with your negativity, Miley Stan.

• Dumaaa ?

_______________

You give up too easily. :P

• Caitylinrox

They seem sooo close aaahh i love them both joey is so cute gosh i am only like 4 or 3 years older idk how old she actually is but she is still so cute and little ahhhh!!! and selena seems like she would make a great sis too bad she is a only child but now she has joey :) i cant wait to see this movie it looks so good!

• LoveToLove

I love how Joey kisses her on the mouth :)

• m

LoveToLove said:
    I love how Joey kisses her on the mouth :)
    she did? wtf lesbian!

• kaygirl

whooptido they had a sisterly peck on the lips.

wow, a lot of you need to grow up. i can understand people having problems with kissing parents, siblings, etc, but the “OMG Lezzibian!!” & “i just hurled!” comments are seriously rediculous. Just get over yourselves and realize their ‘kiss’ is no where near a real kiss.

Hahha hate this bitch.
    :D

Hahha hate this bitch.
    :D

• KristinaMarie559

I would love to have Joey as a sister!

• LoveToLove

KristinaMarie559
    Jul 13, 2010 @ 06:57 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

I would love to have Joey as a sister!

__________

Me too She seems like she could light up anybody’s day :)

• KristinaMarie559

I love how Joey kisses her on the mouth :)
    she did? wtf lesbian!

Chill out Joey is like 8!

• LoveToLove

she did? wtf lesbian!

____________

LMAO!! noo it’s so cute, well for me

• EASYMAC.

that little girl is the cutest thing.

• oneofakindxo

I love this, its so adorable :)
    They could srsly pass for sisters haha

• jackie.r.

awwwh. :D
    Selena seems so sweet,
    & so does Joey. (:

• DemiandMileyPones

Stfu with your negativity, Miley Stan.

______

For one, I’m not a Miley stan. I’m just a fan. I love Selena, So take your ass somewhere.
    Do you take jokes up the ass all the time?

• Mercedes

yeah OU is on its last leg..
    it is our nicknames! :D

• Hilary

Joey =)

• tonyaanne

Damn, yall are having heart attacks over like a 7 year old kissing Selena? Are yall 10? One day you’ll get your first kiss and realize that it’s nothing compared to a friendly peck on the lips.
    ANERWAYS, Is it sad that i’m excited about this movie?
    No? Okay, good.

• Dumaaa ?

yeah OU is on its last leg..
    it is our nicknames! :D
    ______________

I think it’s lost both legs already. The site just sucks now.

Yeah, I know. (: