Taylor Lautner Sara Hicks Back Together

taylor-lautner-sara-hicks-back-together

Taylor Lautner is back together with his on & off-again high school sweetheart Sara Hicks, reports Life & Style: ‘Taylor and Sara are definitely back on. She’s absolutely gorgeous, and Taylor has always had a thing for her.’

Sara Tweeted, July 6: ‘saying goodbye SUCKS.. sitting in the airport bathroom by myself. I’m a mess,‘ a few days after Tweeting that she was going on vacation. Taylor wasn’t spotted during the same period of time.

• oxoemmaoxo

I hope she isn’t using him for fame and money.
    ___________
    She already dated him before he was famous. They know each other for years now. So I don’t think that will be the case. ;)

You never know, she could of just came running back to him for his fame and money.

• lynnie_026

i dont get why people like them together so much either…
    i really didnt like taylena

• Crissy Abbey

lol no same here i think taylor can do SOOOOO much better who is she any ways?!

i totally agree with u!! sarah is way too ugly for him!! TAYLENA FOREVER!!!!!

• doublexxvision

this might or might not be true.
    but honestly, i don’t really want them back together. lol.

• KristinaMarie559

Sarah is that pretty,but if Taylor is happy I am happy.

Wow good for him. She’s ugly and he’s ugly. They make the perfect couple. The only good thing Taylor has is his body. His face looks like a dog.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Aw thats nice :) I loved Taylena though :( Haha oh well

agreeeed.
    except his body grosses me out…but other than that i agree.

SARA LOOKS LIKE A FROG.

• EvaSnow

This is still a rumour though.. It’s not confirmed. Although I love the fact that they’re together. It’s awesome that Taylor dates “average girls”.

i want taylena. -__-

somebody had said there wasnt spark between him and selena

Idk, to be honest they were too fake happy

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I dont know what everyones talking about, I think shes pretty

• doublexxvision

why does everyone like taylena?

• Demetria<3

something about her just feels off.I’d much rather him and selena together.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

doublexxvision said:

why does everyone like taylena?

_____________

Because they were the epicest of all the teenie couples

• AskTaylor

She’s beautiful.I’m glad they are back together:)
    Never liked Taylena anyway…

• doublexxvision

I think im the only one who doesn’t like taylena.
    nahh i’m sorta with you on that.

no , omg im in tears , i love him!
    noooooooooooooooooo i cant believe!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! omg

what’s sarah’s twitter?

• AskTaylor

To me Taylor and Selena look like siblings.

• oxoemmaoxo

I hope she isn’t using him for fame and money.

doublexxvision said:

I think im the only one who doesn’t like taylena.
    nahh i’m sorta with you on that.

Thank god i thought is was the only one.

• AskTaylor

____

Your not!

• EvaSnow

oxoemmaoxo said:

I hope she isn’t using him for fame and money.
    ___________

• EASYMAC.

boy, go find selena and stop playing.

• doublexxvision

doublexxvision said:

I think im the only one who doesn’t like taylena.
    nahh i’m sorta with you on that.

Thank god i thought is wa the only one.
    i know seriously.
    i don’t know why everyone else does though. :/

CoinBears said:

I still say that the guy is on the DL. Give it about 3-5 years, and you’ll see the People Mag exclusive…
    ____
    So agree!

What makes you think that?

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

I’m so pissed. They probably did it.

• Hilary

YAY!

c’mon, is no one considering that he may be gay? Yes, he dated girls and probably messed around, but I still think he is gay which is totally ok. Does anybody else support this theory???

• Tara

as said by another commenter, something about sara just feels kind of off, and i would rather taylena… or even better taylor and me! lol a girl can only dream.. :'(

ur hot:)

but shes not…
    ily<3

ur hot:)

but shes not…
    ily<3

what an ugly beard, but then again so were Clay and Hugh’s beard

her twitter was public 2 days ago and she made it private yesterday after this news story broke. she obviously doesn’t want people knowing about their relationship, and i’m sure taylor’s PR people were pissed when a story got released about her tweets. they want him to appear single to fans so he’s more desirable. he’s obviously dating sara and has been for awhile.

She’s so fucking ugly and her hair looks awful

I’m not going to say that she’s ugly or tay should date whoever. I’m going to look at this on a logical case. In 2006 sara was with tay right, then sara broke up with him in 2007 bc sara thought that Tay was flirting with Kristen Stewart, which is a dumb reason to break up, bc if she loved Taylor like she claims she does then she wouldn’t have broke up with him in the first place. Now that Taylor Lautner is doing well she wants back in with him. Think about it bc if Sara truly loved Taylor like a real woman should, she would have a little more trust for him esp if he’s doing a scene that calls for kissing or flirting.

i dont wanna be mean or anything but sara doesnt look good in this picture

Sara is ugly.

Um, how old is she?
    Cougar,much?

• stacy

whats sara’s twitter?????

this picture makes her look ugly…in my opinion…

exactly^^
    :P

ew she looks like a man monkey it makes me want to puke and stangle my cats just for fun it hurts to see him/hotty with this fame whore/stripper

Hmm well he’ll have to start behaving around the Beautiful Lily collins his Co star and Love intrest in the movie hes currently filming you know what happend with his last Co star and Love intrest (cough) Tayor (cough) they were spotted looking very cozy at the Eclipse after party

• SillyyMonsterr

Nooooooooooo!
    Taylor’s too good for her, he could do better.

• doublexxvision

AskTaylor said:

____

Your not!
    aha! there’s another person.

I think im the only one who doesn’t like taylena.
    nahh i’m sorta with you on that.

Thank god i thought is wa the only one.
    i know seriously.
    i don’t know why everyone else does though. :/

They make a horrible couple :/
    Selena is too cute looking for taylor, he needs a hot girl.

I’m happy for Taylor. And honestly Sara is such an amazing person. I follow her on Twitter, she’s super sweet. More than she’s lucky, I think Taylor is lucky to have her.
    They both make a great couple together <3

• perlalautnerr

I might a rumor. plus magazines don’t know his personal life. so who knows? i dont like taylena nor taylor and taylor i rather have him with me period.

• BLAhhh

I miss Taylorx2 :(
    And everyone who wants Taylena back… should just forget about it.

They dated for like 2 days, in Canada, in 2008 or something. They shouldn’t have even gotten a celeb couple name!

• Mimilouchie

If he is happy , I am too .

• Permanent.

nice try LoversAndFriends but you are incorrect.
    she was in philly as well as outside of it if you read her actual tweets. and taylor was outside of philly filming when she was there.

• perlalautnerr

and when i saw them together before i didnt know it was his girlfriend before i taught it was like a manager or something lol but if he is happy i am happy i really dont mind as much. i mean he dated taylor and selena and we got over it so lets give sara a chance she seems nice.

• StarLightSTARbright

psh i want taylena :(

• Lynnie_026

that is exactly what i was thinking

• OrdinaryGirl

WHY EVERYBODY LOVES TAYLENA???? THAT’S BULLSHITTTTTTT I HATE IT, I HATE NELENA and taylor & taylor and all that stuff
    I FEEL LIKE I’M GONNA DIE :(
    GO SINGLE TAYLOR I love you lautner <3

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

all you people stop hating
    youll be lucky if your in the same state as him
    let alone meet him

and dating him is just impossible to happen.

this girl obv makes him happy if this rumor is true, and thats what should matter.

• perlalautnerr

You guys have to stop obsessing over him. Because first he is going to get married and have kids one day, and none of us will have a chance. but you guys have to remember that they are off and on again which i agree with @Anonymous like if there gonna be on and off again then just stay together or get over each other… and she seems nice.you guys need to stop bashing her just because she is dating Taylor. you guys don’t know who she is nor what she is like. it bothers me that he is supposedly dating her but we do not know if its true yet. if it is (god forbid) then i can get mad but soon i will get over it. once you girls get boyfriends you’ll forget about celebs :P and guys seriously taylena was cute but they lasted like literally 2 days along with Taylor & Taylor. they were probably not for him. i mean Sara knew him since high school but who knows they could be really good bffs but idk the magazine nor anyone knows Taylor nor Sara’s personal life except there family and friends….

i <3 Taaylor and will continue too. :)

• Fiona

I’m happy he’s dating again.

• maria

Nooo! i want taylena :-(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU FUCKER!!

TAYLENA!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I believe this too..

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

SHIT!!! I don’T want them to be together!!
    > = (

I don’t really care who dates who, but for me it’d be annoying to have an on again, off again, sort of relationship. Either end it and move on or just stay together. people don’t change so whatever problems they may have had are probably going to be brought up again.

• Jessie Love

Personally, I love Sara, i follow her on twitter, and have talked to her via formspring. She is the sweetest thing. And to not like her because she’s dating taylor is really immature.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i love when celebs date people that aren’t famous.

• Sweetdisposition?

Nooooo! I want Taylena, boo :p

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

nooooo
    i am so pissed off right now!!!
    taylena forever <333

you guys are so mean, Sara Hicks is pretty this just isn’t her best picture,and they have so much history together it’s hard to just forget about the past like that and each other. Just let them be happy who says Taylor has to date someone famous and beautiful that’s just so superficial!

• vonvonbon

ughhh

• LoversAndFriends

the funn ything abou this is it isnt true
    Taylor has been in Pittsburg SINCE JUNE 30

and she wrote this so called comments
    on JULY 6th

do the math
    its probably one of her friends
    and taylor hasent been back to LA since he went to new york when he was on the
    today show
    he has been on the east coast…
    soo its false

but then again
    its taylor lautner…
    dot to dot
    he is gunna have rumors written about him

SHOOOOT

i <3 him

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Taylena belong together!

ummm she does not deserve him!! and this is probably fake! well i hope it is cuz TAYLENA FOREVER!!!

• DemiLenaJonas

I think Taylor is better off with Selena. Sara isn’t all that pretty. In fact, in this pic, she looks way too old and idk why.

i didnt really like taylena either..selena really doesnt seem like his type

• doublexxvision

I think im the only one who doesn’t like taylena.
    nahh i’m sorta with you on that.

Thank god i thought is wa the only one.
    i know seriously.
    i don’t know why everyone else does though. :/

They make a horrible couple :/
    Selena is too cute looking for taylor, he needs a hot girl.
    i totally agree.
    but i can’t think of any hot girl around his age that would look good with him.

• Lynnie_026

dude if you broke up once there was a reason…and i love how this news is coming out only DAYS after he said in an interview that he would date a fan…technically he is but taylor we all thought u meant a DIFFERENT fan that wasnt your ex.

• Stephanie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    HE’S SUPPOSED TO BE SINGLE FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAOOOO Hahah….anyways kindaa sad right now n i could care less about TAYLENA -_- But ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, o well…… if he ever goes out with anyone i think it should be sara :) i guess…. ugh idkkkkkkkkkk

• natjbguitargirl

wow i believe this

• natjbguitargirl

FINALLY! My internet works :)
    ___

I love christina aguliera

• hottiegirl

wtf ,that girl is ugly but still better than selena

ew?

• doublexxvision

I think im the only one who doesn’t like taylena.
    nahh i’m sorta with you on that.

Thank god i thought is wa the only one.
    i know seriously.
    i don’t know why everyone else does though. :/

They make a horrible couple :/
    Selena is too cute looking for taylor, he needs a hot girl.
    i totally agree.
    but i can’t think of any hot girl around his age that would look good with him.

I’ve always thought he would look good with vanessa.
    yeah that’s what i thought too!
    too bad she’s with zac. lol.

• Timber

O_O

She looks like a 30 year old woman.

• PurdyAmberSixx

At least some girl is attracted to him…. bleh

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

MileyManiacMani… said:

I’m so pissed. They probably did it.

_____________

I love your icon (;

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Uh seroiously? I wanna punch something. Taylor, be single forever. <3

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Jul 14, 2010 @ 12:18 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

MileyManiacMani… said:

I’m so pissed. They probably did it.

_____________

I love your icon (;
    The day after I devoted my icon to him, OU posts this. Thanks though. :D

I think im the only one who doesn’t like taylena.
    nahh i’m sorta with you on that.

Thank god i thought is wa the only one.
    i know seriously.
    i don’t know why everyone else does though. :/

They make a horrible couple :/
    Selena is too cute looking for taylor, he needs a hot girl.
    i totally agree.
    but i can’t think of any hot girl around his age that would look good with him.

I’ve always thought he would look good with vanessa.
    yeah that’s what i thought too!
    too bad she’s with zac. lol.

Her an zac should get engaged already.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

They make a horrible couple :/
    Selena is too cute looking for taylor, he needs a hot girl.
    i totally agree.
    but i can’t think of any hot girl around his age that would look good with him.

I’ve always thought he would look good with vanessa.
    yeah that’s what i thought too!
    too bad she’s with zac. lol.

Her an zac should get engaged already.

_____________

*butting in* Zac & Vanessa would make gorgeous babies. JS x)

• Kelly

Who is this girl, and what does she look like?
    But, if he’s happy, then i am too :)

i was thinking the same thing.
    no girl will ever be good enough for him
    (except selena) :)

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Her an zac should get engaged already.
    IKR, it’s making me mad. They’re already practically married.

• doublexxvision

I think im the only one who doesn’t like taylena.
    nahh i’m sorta with you on that.

Thank god i thought is wa the only one.
    i know seriously.
    i don’t know why everyone else does though. :/

They make a horrible couple :/
    Selena is too cute looking for taylor, he needs a hot girl.
    i totally agree.
    but i can’t think of any hot girl around his age that would look good with him.

I’ve always thought he would look good with vanessa.
    yeah that’s what i thought too!
    too bad she’s with zac. lol.

Her an zac should get engaged already.
    i know!
    i forget that they’re not married sometimes because they’ve been together for that long.

MileyManiacMani… said:

Her an zac should get engaged already.
    IKR, it’s making me mad. They’re already practically married.

It makes me angry, Im like GET MARRIED ALREADY. They have been together long enough to get married.

They make a horrible couple :/
    Selena is too cute looking for taylor, he needs a hot girl.
    i totally agree.
    but i can’t think of any hot girl around his age that would look good with him.

I’ve always thought he would look good with vanessa.
    yeah that’s what i thought too!
    too bad she’s with zac. lol.

Her an zac should get engaged already.

_____________

*butting in* Zac & Vanessa would make gorgeous babies. JS x)

They would. They need to hve zacs eye colour.

doublexxvision said:

I think im the only one who doesn’t like taylena.
    nahh i’m sorta with you on that.

Thank god i thought is wa the only one.
    i know seriously.
    i don’t know why everyone else does though. :/

They make a horrible couple :/
    Selena is too cute looking for taylor, he needs a hot girl.
    i totally agree.
    but i can’t think of any hot girl around his age that would look good with him.

I’ve always thought he would look good with vanessa.
    yeah that’s what i thought too!
    too bad she’s with zac. lol.

Her an zac should get engaged already.
    i know!

It makes me angry.

i knew it! and if you look on her formspring formsprig.me/saranicolehixx she admits she went to vancouver last year and went to pensylvania for her vacation last week. they are dating and have been all along. if you scroll down on her tweets from a while she says she was cuddling while watching american idol and whos fav show is american idol? taylors. taylena and taylor squared was a ploy to get into the buzz. sara was in vancouver in april when he was spotted with selena and sara even encouraged them doing this.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Her an zac should get engaged already.

_____________

*butting in* Zac & Vanessa would make gorgeous babies. JS x)

They would. They need to hve zacs eye colour.

_____________

You got me thinking ’bout Zac now… I cant concentrate

• doublexxvision

doublexxvision said:

I think im the only one who doesn’t like taylena.
    nahh i’m sorta with you on that.

Thank god i thought is wa the only one.
    i know seriously.
    i don’t know why everyone else does though. :/

They make a horrible couple :/
    Selena is too cute looking for taylor, he needs a hot girl.
    i totally agree.
    but i can’t think of any hot girl around his age that would look good with him.

I’ve always thought he would look good with vanessa.
    yeah that’s what i thought too!
    too bad she’s with zac. lol.

Her an zac should get engaged already.
    i know!

It makes me angry.
    same here.
    i think everyone in the world thinks they should just married already.

• Disdain

FINALLY! My internet works :)

same here.
    i think everyone in the world thinks they should just married already.

Even my mum thinks that lol.

• oxoemmaoxo

Her an zac should get engaged already.

_____________

*butting in* Zac & Vanessa would make gorgeous babies. JS x)

They would. They need to hve zacs eye colour.

_____________

You got me thinking ’bout Zac now… I cant concentrate

LOL.
    Sowwy.

• doublexxvision

same here.
    i think everyone in the world thinks they should just married already.

Even my mum thinks that lol.
    haha. my mom thought they were already married and living together.

• bouncing wiff Miley.

ehm ok.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

You may judge me. But I sorta liked Taylor squared aswell

Orlane Anagenese 25+ prevents aging for 25-30 year-olds available at Neiman Marcus.

I think im the only one who doesn’t like taylena.
    nahh i’m sorta with you on that.

Thank god i thought is wa the only one.
    i know seriously.
    i don’t know why everyone else does though. :/

They make a horrible couple :/
    Selena is too cute looking for taylor, he needs a hot girl.
    i totally agree.
    but i can’t think of any hot girl around his age that would look good with him.

I’ve always thought he would look good with vanessa.

that is an odd picture of her. normally she is way gorgeous! i follow her on twitter also and she is a poised young woman who certainly in not with taylor for his money

You all are so nice calling her ugly. Not. I really don’t know why you think that’s okay.

WHAT IS SARA’S TWITTERRR!?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

WHAT IS SARA’S TWITTERRR!?

______________

• miley is a whore

if he likes ugly girls he should date miley

• .Smile.

She looks so much older than him !

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

What happened to the font and everything?

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Better now!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Taylena please.
    She looks like she is on drugs and is Lindsay Lohan’s best friend.
    Taylor I expected more from you, you could have any girl in the whole damn world and you choose her? SMFH.

best thing i’ve ever read and completely agree

I’ve followed Sara’s tweets and formspring off/on since I read about her last year while following news of Taylor’s career. I’ve seen the cute high school sweetheart pics and videos of them, and I personally think they make a cute couple.

Yes, he went to Pittsburg the last week of June after promoting ‘Eclipse’, then – according to Sara’s tweets – she flew from LA to Pittsburgh (on her own) on Jul 2nd to spend an extended 4th of July weekend in PA presumably with Tay (and members of his family who are there with him). She tweeted that she also returned home alone a few days later and was a “mess” at the airport over saying “goodbye”. She never specifically stated who she was saying goodbye to, but did mention she was in a PA airport and also later answered a formspring Q: that she was in fact in Pittsburgh for that trip. I don’t know about you all, but I don’t become a “mess” and cry because I have to leave my “bff” for a few months – especially when I know we can skype, email, text, talk, ect., ect. every day if need be – but maybe she’s the sensitive type.

Anyway, Sara respectfully makes sure to answer few questions about Taylor when asked about him, and only refers to him as her “bff” (never by name), but she is primarily a “one-way tweeter” with a knack for implying a lot while only giving just enough information that can be misconstrued by people assuming she’s talking about Taylor, leading to articles like this one today at JJJr. She’s answered before that she is well-aware a large percentage of her 2500+ followers are Lautner fans looking for clues about him, so she probably puts a bit of thought into her updates/answers before posting them – which is why I’m only surprised it took this long for a gossip site to catch on to her tweets about leaving PA when the world-of-Taylor knew that’s where he is right now. ;)

Like any ‘first love’ situation, it will never surprise me to one day hear that Sara and Taylor eventually gave it a go and ended up together, nor will it surprise me if they don’t. The only thing that WILL surprise me about the two of them – after hearing all the testimonies from so many about how awesomely sweet, sensitive and loyal Taylor has always proven himself to be to his family, friends and even his fans – is if they ever stopped being close friends. As long as I choose to follow Taylor’s promising career, I expect I’ll continue seeing articles about him and Sara a couple times each year, and I wish them both nothing but happiness in whatever they decide to do.

• Please respond

ariana
    are u out there?

oh my taylor, she’s so ugly ! why are u doing this? hahah taylena! :)

• Disdain

No Taylena? Okay :(

• JocelynGeee

Ewww,
    but what about the taylena pictures?

i hope not. she doesn’t deserve him

• saywhaaat

NOO!! he and selena were so cute!
    by the way, is life and style even a legit source?

This is a Old Pic~[ i think ]
    Because he cuts his hair
    Btw.. She’s very Ugly :P

• Disdain

I love Taylena <3

• Disdain

I love Taylena <3

• idkMyBFFjill

She looks like McLovin.

• bluesfan3410

She is not pretty at all! He can do so much better.

NOOOOO!

I freakin hope not

• OceanUpSUX

Hahahahaha. That’s all I can say :)

+ She’s not pretty on the OUTSIDE but you don’t know her personally to say that she’s THAT bad on the INSIDE!! Do you see all these words in CAPITAL??

Intense… xD

NOOOO!!! PLEASE NOOOOT!

• CoinBears

• EASYMAC.

i think shes cute. this pic may not be the best. but shes pretty imo. then again it takes a lot for me to say otherwise about a person soo.

Okay Sara looks really ugly in this picture:/