Trace Cyrus Metro Station Legal Battle

83543139

Trace Cyrus is in currently a legal battle with his ex-Metro Station bandmates after allegedly referring to their music as ‘sh*t,‘ reports TMZ. Trace was also the president of their company Metrostation, Inc. According to ex-bandmates, Trace was terrible at the job. According to documents filed at LA Superior Court,

Trace announced their breakup without approval from the ‘shareholders‘ and trashed their music on Twitter: ‘That sh*t was weak.’ The ex-bandmates voted to remove Trace from his position as president of their company and now they want the judge to kick him completely out of the company.

IDGAF. They were one-hit-wonders anyway.

• m

Trace is such a fucking fail.
    Just go back to doing drugs and fucking fangirls in your tourbus. And while you’re at it go get some more tattoos on your horseface
    Oh and I heard that “bombshell mcguee” is looking for you. You’d make the perfect couple

• bluemonday

What a douche.

• natjbguitargirl

thats what he gets hes a ass hole

….then trace replied “NEIGH” and trotted home
    —————-
    HAHAHAH YOU WIN.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

LMAO ‘That sh*t was weak’. Really, Trace?

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

thats gonna be awkward with miley and mitchell… like brothers and whatnot.

trace’s tattoos and horseface dont bother me. His attitude sucks.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Classy.

• iLoveChimpanzee

man i didnt even noticed him in the band it was always the lead singer

• alltherightmoves.

i was watching Miley live at the 02 earlier.
    It was gross when they sang hovering, and no I’m not referring to Miley, she looked amazing, but Trace..ew….he’s so skinny and tattoo OTT. blergh.

• girllikeme12

I love Metro Station.
    I LOVE CONTROL!
    I love in the music video when the band is at a huge Skins-like house part where everyone is drunk, smoking and doing cocaine, and then Miley’s sister Brandi comes in and starts making out with a guy.. in this aggressive manner.

The Cyrus family are so sexual.

• girllikeme12

luvEVANA said:

i dont give a shit

thanks for the announcement. you want a cookie for something?
    YES I do want one :)
    =================
    No one gives a shit that you don’t give a shit… why bother commenting? Are you like.. lonely? xD

• girllikeme12

m said:

Trace is such a fucking fail.
    Go to hell, hater.

• girllikeme12

IDGAF. They were one-hit-wonders anyway.
    You do realise Metro Station are a billion times more successful than Jonas’ sidekick Demi Lovato and 3/4s of the Disney stars’ lame attempted ‘music careers’? Just look at how many charts these guys have entered and how many certifications they have had. How many certifications does Demi Lovato have? 0! How many album certifications has that Selina chick earned? 1. That is pathetic, by all means.

When your album enters record charts and doesn’t even have more than one certification, it means your ‘music career’ is beyond a failure.

trace is so annoying. he is just a bitter and mean guy!!

• jackie.r.

Wow.
    He really is an asshole.

• JocelynGeee

….then trace replied “NEIGH” and trotted home

_______________________

Haha rotfl xD

• Jaymee__x

JocelynGeee said:

Horseeee -___- !
    THIS!

LMAO ‘That sh*t was weak’. Really, Trace?
    He has a point.

And for all you that are complaining about Trace: half of the band already jump that sinking ship before him.

• TSLove

I hate Trace Cyrus.He is so bitter.When MS was performing in SLC a few months ago when they were on tour with FOB Tracesucked.He was singing all of Mason’s parts and when he took off his shirt alot of people left,he is so skinny its awful and his tattoos looked awful also.Alot of the crowd left.No one was cheering for them,hardly any were dancing.Trace killed Metro station.

• Jaymee__x

He’s annoying me so much…

• luvEVANA

i dont give a shit

thanks for the announcement. you want a cookie for something?
    YES I do want one :)

• nemoh

love miley, but this guys a tard.

“trace is ritard” -Alan

• angelica

follow to @theheidylaury is cousin of miley cyrus and is new on twitter.ok

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lol. Fail Trace, Fail

trace is disgusting.

• bluesfan3410

I hate Trace. He can’t sing. Mason can sing. He was the only good part of Metro Station.

• pamela

yes justin bieber I confirm follow to @theheidylaury is cousin of miley cyrus

• Thedinogirl

Okay I used to be those obsessed Fan girl of traces; Ive been to a metro station concert and i bought like a lot of their merch But now Trace seems like an attention wh0re. :l its like he thinks he just The Shiz. But really…He doesnt have to be such a jerk. He was in metro station too…so he’s basicly calling himself weak sh!t.

I find it so weird that Miley is such a happy person and so is Robby Ray and this guy is full of hate :(

• gabriela

pamela said:angelica said:follow to @theheidylaury is cousin of miley cyrus and is new on twitter.ok
    oh okay is really

@theheidylaury is cousin of miley cyrus and is new on twitter.oh ok

@theheidylaury

• JocelynGeee

Horseeee -___- !

ok

god can he get anymore fucking tattos? hes looks like a horse and is ugly as shit.. just like his sister :)

• iSpeak4mE

wasn’t Mitchel Musso’s older brother part of Metro Station too? that’s gotta be awkward for Miley and Mitchel

• luvEVANA

i dont give a shit

• oxoemmaoxo

:O

• iSpeak4mE

luvEVANA said:

i dont give a shit

thanks for the announcement. you want a cookie for something?

• saywhaaat

trace is stupid. he just seems really bitter and mean.

• idkMyBFFjill

I hate people who think they’re hot shit just becuz they like to say anything offensive on their mind.

• uhmmLayla<3

Honestly,Metro Station is a fail.Trace has no talent & always tried to outshine Mitchel Musso’s brother.Trace also thought he was a bada*ss because he had a heavily tattooed body.I mean please Trace,your little sister Noah Cyrus could break you in half.Who would honestly find Trace Cyrus’ anorexic horse face attractive.Trace is a jerk & I hope after this he’ll go away and stop trying to be a musician because he cant music for his life.

dude, who the fuck cares.

….then trace replied “NEIGH” and trotted home

• Danycakes

….then trace replied “NEIGH” and trotted home

OMG… anonymous win.

• Heygirlhey

I try to bare with him because I love Miley but he just gets on my nerves. I actually like Metro Station, I thought Shake It was a great song but just because he’s in a feud with his ex bandmates doesn’t give him the right to call his music “sh*t” If he wrote it then that’s his fault. If he didn’t and agreed to sing it anyway then its still his fault. He shouldn’t be complaining.

you should come up with your own original material, this same thing was on tmz.com!

• Fiona

….then trace replied “NEIGH” and trotted home

ROFL!

He should be happy they gave his talentless horse faced self and opportunity to make music. No one would even know who he was, other than Miley’s brother. I understand if he did not like the music he was making, but there is a better way to say you didn’t like it. A bunch of other groups would love an opportunity like that.

• Fiona

He really doesn’t seem reliable and he is so F-ing annoying
    Who in their right mind would make him president
    Sorry but I don’t like him

• Fiona

He really doesn’t seem reliable and he is so F-ing annoying
    Who in their right mind would make him president
    Sorry but I don’t like him

• superJOEman

Sorry to say this but..Trace Cyrus = the bitter man. :\
    I never liked him.

• mfan

Miley loves Trace, so I have goodwill towards him, but it’s not like he’s into Rock. He’s more heavily into Electronic than Metro Starion was, so how can he think that Metro Station music was weak? I mean, I would talk to the guy and everything, but he doesn’t have good judgement. Billy Ray will have to leave an extra amount of money to him.

Traci is fucking stupid and not talented in music. His music is weak. Mason is actually an amzing singer. The musicians Blake and Anthony are good too. He was the reason a lot of people didn’t like them and he should get over himself.

I hope Mason, Blake, and Anthony will work things out and continue to make more music :)