Greyson Chance Recording Debut Album

greyson-chance-album

‘Paparazzi’ cover singer Greyson Chance, 12, relocated Edmond, OK to Los Angeles where he’s in the studio recording his debut album for Ellen’s Eleven Eleven label and Geffen Records. Greyson was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for Best Web Star.

Wait, who is this fag looking kid?

Wait, who is this fag looking kid?

It’s dumb that this kid is getting a record label. Yeah sure his voice sounds good now but wait until he hits puberty, like justin bieber.

…Who is this? He looks like an ugly version of Bieber to be honest lol

• mileyluver15

wow this is crazy hes starting young into this buisness hes 12 geez and he looks just as old as justin bieber i hope they become bffs lol i wanna see what they look like next to each other..

• mileyluver15

…Who is this? He looks like an ugly version of Bieber to be honest lol

hes not ugly hes cute..aww but hes deff not even close to being as cute as justin idk hes only 12 though give him a chance.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

what’s with all these 12 year olds becoming singers? -_-
    first cody and now this guy.

• mileyluver15

12 year old greyson chance
    16 year old justin bieber
    going through puberty at the same time
    woah slow down there buddy

• Lj

the people who say he doesn’t deserve this are crazy! He is twelve years old, he never had vocal lessons and he can sing like that.. well if that’s not talent I don’t know what is.. He had 30 milion views in like 2 days! Lady gaga thinks he’s amazing.. are you gonna say she doesn’t have talent either?
    and that Anon #2 is obviously jealous .. acting like you’re a professional or something get over yourself

• mileyluver15

CupcakezLover said:

He’s not that good. he doesn’t need a record deal.
    I agree that he’s sort of overhyped, but he is more talented than a lot of people who do have a record deal.

hes not aamzing but hes good and hes wayy wayy wayy wayy better then some people who have record deals.. *cough cough* like selena gomez

• mileyluver15

Lj said:

hes good!

Jul 16, 2010 @ 08:16 am
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    what’s with all these 12 year olds becomming singers? -_-
    first cody and now this guy.
    Obviously that want to be famous like bieber.

• -Hibz-

Jul 16, 2010 @ 08:07 am
    He’s all right for his age, but he’s nothing special. Paparazzi was weird. He didn’t hold music breaks and it was very choppy and awkward. Record deal? Bull. And I don’t give a shit if he’s “SOOO CUTTTEEE!11!1!!” Cute shouldn’t get you a record deal. Ellen finds the weirdest ass, mediocre singers and brings them into the light where everyone just adores them. Ugh.
    I didn’t like the paparazzi arrangement either. It sounded weird to me :/

• austin19

awww yay (: this kid is so cute , he’ll do well <3

wayyyyyyyyy better than bieber .

Woah, are some people seriously saying he didn’t deserve this? He’s so talented at such a young age, and obviously Lady Gaga agrees with that. He’s never had vocal lessons, he plays the piano, and I must agree with whoever said he’s much more deserving than most stars with record deals. This kid’s got an amazing voice, no doubt. Don’t talk about his looks, we’re talking about his music, seriously are you people that shallow? Maybe Justin looks better, but Greyson’s a MUCH better singer in my opinion.
    Are you seriously going to say people like Selena Gomez are better than him? NO! And he’s an incredible song-writer, one thing Justin Bieber doesn’t do.

aww greysons adorable.

• nemoh

he’s cute! :) i’m happy for him.

Jul 16, 2010 @ 08:23 am
    Who was talking about Selena Gomez….?
    No one. So why bring her randomnly in this post?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’ll listen to him after his voice breaks and THEN I can judge his voice

I don’t think that he should be nominated for a teen choice award. i mean people just heard about him like 2-3 months ago, so it wouldn’t be fair if he won, and he barely worked for the award, compared to other singers, like justin bieber or lady gaga, and others, who have worked really hard to get an award. I don’t think that would be very fair. Too early in his career.

• Alexx.

WORLD DOESNT NEED ANOTHER BIEBER… -_-”

Jul 16, 2010 @ 08:16 am
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    what’s with all these 12 year olds becomming singers? -_-
    first cody and now this guy.
    Obviously that want to be famous like bieber.
    ——————————————–
    Not every kid who sings wants to be like Justin Beiber

5rgt

Jul 16, 2010 @ 08:16 am
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    what’s with all these 12 year olds becomming singers? -_-
    first cody and now this guy.
    Obviously that want to be famous like bieber.
    ——————————————–
    Not every kid who sings wants to be like

Jul 16, 2010 @ 08:16 am
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    what’s with all these 12 year olds becomming singers? -_-
    first cody and now this guy.
    Obviously that want to be famous like bieber.
    ——————————————–
    Not every kid who sings wants to be like Justin Beiber

Jul 16, 2010 @ 08:39 am

Jul 16, 2010 @ 08:16 am
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    what’s with all these 12 year olds becomming singers? -_-
    first cody and now this guy.
    Obviously that want to be famous like bieber.
    ——————————————–
    Not every kid who sings wants to be like Justin Beiber
    You said that three times. I get it.

I believe one other person said the same thing as me, and I was, so..

Because I connected her with the post, I said Greyson deserves one unlike stars like Selena, it’s not like I went “Selena wore blue today.”

ur stupid…very stupid

ur stupid…very stupid

• CupcakezLover

I think he deserves it IMO. I love how Ellen can just get her own record label like that. :)

• CupcakezLover

He’s not that good. he doesn’t need a record deal.

Bieber wannabe much….

Who cares?

He’s not that good. Twelve-year-old signed recording artist? Bull. He doesn’t need a record deal at that age. Ellen hooks on to the weirdest-ass, most mediocre acts and never lets go. His Paparazzi isn’t all that amazing. He doesn’t hold the breaks, making it very appear very choppy, awkward, and unrehearsed. He doesn’t seem all that appreciative, either.

Yeah his Paprazzi cover was good but i don’t think it was AMAZING like other ppl do. And a album is just to much! He’s only 12 & his voice can start to change any minute. Ughh, whatever.

• SophssJonas

STOP SAYING “OBVS HE’S COPYING BIEBER AND HE WANTS TO BE FAMOUS”
    Just cause they found bieber first. In fact I prefer greyson’s voice because it’s more unique as for cody.. well same thing applies, it just took him a while to get found out, IMO I don’t really like his voice or his songs but yeah that’s my opinion. I also don’t think that either of them should have a record deal, they’re letting too many young children into the buisness… Bieber’s enough. I mean I know it’s every kid’s dream to be in the spotlight but soon enought the whole music industry is gonna be filled with a bunch of young boys who haven’t hit puberty. Greyson’s good, but he shouldn’t be blown out of porportion like bieber… just sayin’

i hate greyson chance. it’s stupid how he’s getting a record deal, ellen is stupid for signing him.. there’s nothing special about this kid, sure he has some talent, well not enough to get a record deal. no one cares about him except ellen and moms. who gives a crap about greyson??

fxcking bieber #2. UGH.

• boisegirl

i think he is amazing a lot better than bieber who sucks

• ms.sunshine

okay cool

• SophssJonas

STOP SAYING “OBVS HE’S COPYING BIEBER AND HE WANTS TO BE FAMOUS”

• MAF

Bieber wannabe much..
    _______________________________________________
    Just because they get big breaks at young ages doesn’t mean that they are trying to be like Justin Bieber so get a life and get your head out of Justin’s ass

I dont get why people are comparing him with justin bieber.. their taste of music is different

• ellygance

Yeah, stop comparing Bieber and Chance.

• Caitylinrox

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY IM FRICKEN IN LOVE WITH THIS KID AND SINCE HE IS MY AGE I AM GOING TO MAKE HIM DO A CONCERT WHERE I LIVE AND I WILL GO BACK STAGE TO MEET HIM AND HE WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH ME AND ASK FOR MY #! WHOO!

well when justin bieber got a record deal….tehy saw that he has got the whole package…i mean he was like usher and justin timperlake when tehy were younger…but i don;t think this kid has a future…..he doesn’t have that package..

• _liesyoutold

nooooo, back off. he’s my future boyfriend! XD

• _liesyoutold

Greyson has more talent than Bieber.
    stop comparing them to each other.

• Fiona

aww Greyson. Love that kid. I think when his voice finally cracks he can do more alternative music cause paparazzi had an edgy sound to it, and I think his vocals just might fit when he gets older.
    <3 Greyson

• UGHFML

OMFG! ANOTHER JUSTIN BIEBER, SERIOUSLY?

When a boy’s voice drops in puberty, their ability to sing decreases big time. Look at Justin Bieber & even Nick Jonas. They both started off at 12-14 years old and now they’re struggling to hit notes that were simpler BEFORE puberty. The same thing’s gonna happen to Greyson. He shouldn’t have been signed. He’s too young and his voice is NOT mature enough. But I do agree he is talented.

• GreySkiesWithAChanceOfSon

The only thing they have in common is their hair and that they both got discovered on YouTube! Stop comparing them! Give the kid a break! He’s just a 12 year old kid trying to love out his dream! People who are posting negative comments are just jealous cause your dreams didn’t work out! So LEAVE THE KID ALONE! He never did anything bad to you guys!

Who is he?

Who is he?

ok i need 2 smack some sense into BOTH ur brains and simply say….U CAN’T JUST CLAIM A GUY! that LOWERS ur chances plus how do u know he would like u? i think he’s ok but…really he is 12 and just started..lets wait till he’s 14 or somethin before u girls start planning ur dream date with him…please?

and stop comparing bieber and chance….thier different i mean jeez it’s just a hairdo

well, my opinion is that this kid has got talent but lets be honest this kid doesnt really have that look that teen girls go crazy over these days talent doesnt matter its all about looks

I think hes taleneted but what about all the other taleneted females on youtube? why aren’t they getting signed? i started to post on youtube for fun because i have to much music in my bedroom just to leave it there doesnt mean i want to be famous but i’d love to be signed who wouldnt? but back to my point why is it just young cute guys? who cares if ur not beautiful or hot shouldnt the taleneted matter more?
    like cody hes not the best looking but he is talented i think

• suckit

he’s amzing at singing ppl who say he’s not are just those fucking bieber stans

• Becca.

Can’t believe some of you are saying he doesn’t deserve this. He’s talented for such a young age. He’s not trying to be Justin Bieber. Not every new young male artist is going to try to be like BJ kid. In fact, Greyson is better than Justin anyway! But whatever, this kid is going to go far. And I think he deserves every bit of it.

• MileyROCKSxx

I liked his version of Paparazzi and he has a really good voice :)
    but I don’t think he’ll be as successful as Justin Bieber tbh.

i think he is talented imo.
    did you not see his cover of lady gaga’s paparazzi?? it was AMAZING! which is why he got 20,000,000+ views. i dont think you should compare every new singer to justin beiber just because of their age and hair. just saying.

it wasn’t even his cover.

he just sang it like gaga did.

Greyson goes to school with my niece. Some of my family there in Edmond, OK. My niece says she knows the girls who he wrote those songs about.

12 years old?! This is getting kinda ridiculous :/

ANOTHER internet celeb!?
    RME -_______-

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Jul 16, 2010 @ 08:16 am
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    what’s with all these 12 year olds becomming singers? -_-
    first cody and now this guy.
    Obviously that want to be famous like bieber.

well they should wait until they’re closer to his age.

• Anonnimouse

lay off the hate. i think he’s adorable and waaaay better than justin bieber. i’m super excited for his record. i think it will be AWESOME.

Maybe he sings good here. But it’s not gonna last. Puberty guys, puberty.
    He must take care of his studies before that.

shut up stupid

• TickleMeElmoxD

first? :P

FIRST!

He’s not that good. he doesn’t need a record deal.