Jonas Brothers YOUR BIGGEST FAN

+6 more new songs under!

what song is that!? i’ve looked everywhere for the
    title!

• AAC

Your Biggest Fan! <3
    Loved Nick’s rapping part and is it just me or did some parts sound a bit dirty?

• YAYITSMEANON

NICK JONAS IS A CORDLESS PHONE!!!!!!

• EvaSnow

Oh btw the album didn’t leak. It already came out in Europe. I already ave the album and I love all the songs <3

• mcdlovexo

I like the sound of violins and making someone smile ile ile.

• flor

LOVE IT!! CANT WAIT TO BUY IT!! ARGENTINA :)

These songs are so Jesse McCartney. JONAS LA is nothing like these cheesy tracks. -.-

• ms.sunshine

amazingggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I love ‘your biggest fan’ <3 :)

• SimplyCT

Lara said:

i miss Jonas Brothers songs, not JONAS.
    same. :/

nick Jonas is a pussy bitch & gay

• RiNiO

EvaSnow said:

——————————–
    Really ??? Which countries? Do you know???

Lol Nick said “Shorty”

• EvaSnow

EvaSnow said:

——————————–
    Really ??? Which countries? Do you know???
    ___________________
    Well at least in the Netherlands.

SHAWTY??? SHAWTY???????!! This sounds like a Jesse Mcartney song.

in your biggest fan who is singing wiht him? nicole anderson?

• Fiona

LOVE Nick’s Song SO MUCH

• Jaymee__x

critical is just… aah <3

who’s the girl singing with him??? in the first song

• LittleLamb23

Where to start, where to start…?

What do you know about Nick Jonas anyways. You don’t know him and you don’t know what he’s like. So go take you negativity and your insecurity and shove it up your butt.
    Why waste your time being so rude about one person you don’t even know? Is your life that sad that you have to do that?

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Joes voice in Summer Rain = Love.

• .Smile.

C’mon icon !Work with meeee

• EvaSnow

who’s the girl singing with him??? in the first song
    ___________
    China McClain

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

OHMYGOSH I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

• Jaymee__x

Even though I’m looking forward for a new JONAS BROTHERS album, I think the songs are AMAZING!<3

• AAC

In Critical it says “I can’t even sleep when you’re not with me”. Is that metaphorically or literally?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

AND RILEY IS NOT HERE :'(

which song was that?!?!

• ThaNameIsMimi

I freakinn LOVe “Biggest Fan”<333
    omfg, its the best nick jonas song IMO(:
    Nick for president! XD

• AAC

Critical is cute. :)

• the “jonas brothers” songs were written from real life experiences and performed with real emotions,that’s why they’re million times better..these are the “JONAS L.A” songs..nothing is real..they wrote them according to the situations the charecters face in the show..

I love Invisible, Make it Right and Fall, so far!

• boisegirl

they didn’t wright them they just go with tv. episodes so there not suppose to be like their album songs never mind i did not make since

• I know everyone’s got their own opinion but I really can’t understand how you guys like summer rain..my god..it seems like joe wrote it,don’t get wrong ..I love him so much and I love his great beautiful voice but come on…we all know he’s not that great of a songs writer :P

Iluv dat song and the rap!

Summer Rain is sweet!

It’s like a soft rainy summer day and fallin in love….

“Shine a little light on a cloudy day…I’m gonna blame it on the summer rain…rain rain rain.”

Catchy.

• EvaSnow

Well they co-wrote the songs. LA Baby, Things Will Never Be The Same, Drive, Invisible, Make It Right and Set This Party Off is co-written by Nick Jonas. And Your Biggest Fan is written by Kevin, Joe and Nick (and PJ Bianco).

“things will never be the same” sounds like something off of joe’s solo album..
    an elecrto-pop song..and the lyrics can be related to his personal life..I really like it..:D

oh and it reminded me of miley’s can’t be tamed songs..anyone else thinks the same ? :P

I love Joe’s parts in Fall, and loved the video parts we saw of it.

I like Summer Rain and It Will Never Be the same. Love Make it Right, LA baby. Chillin in the Summertime + Joe’s voice = heaven.

“things will never be the same” sounds like something off of joe’s solo album..

COmplete excited agreement. I LOVE HIM.

• Caitylinrox

i love biggest fan so much i havnt listened to the others yet though

OMG! Full versions of Fall and Make it Right!!!!!! FANTASTIC.

Where’s the full INVISIBLE?

• a JONAS BROTHER fan

i miss the JONAS BROTHER songs not JONAS songs. although their voices sounds great in these songs i just miss THEIR sound and their songs and soul. i just miss them :( and they cancelled their show where i live (Vancouver) which is bull…

• Someone

is it just me or does the girl singing (in the first song) sound like a)demi lovato or b)kinda like nicole anderson

• carys

Fall will always be my fave. (:

• bluemonday

Thanks:) It was Nick in the burning up vid.

Well then yes, it changed. To a very muscular nick. ;)

Summer Rain was a lot better than I expected

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

AND RILEY IS NOT HERE :'(

ikr? She would have flipped.

______________

I tweeted her so she can see it when shes back WE WERE WAITING FOR THIS SONG :(

• .Smile.

Thanks:) It was Nick in the burning up vid.

Well then yes, it changed. To a very muscular nick. ;)
    Woop woop ! Thankies :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

AAHHHHHH BIGGEST FAN!

Dude, I’ve been waiting for the full of the song for an absolute age! Whoever sent these in is a star!

And, Nicholas, you and your deep rappers voice can come to bed with me.

That is all.

• lindzz

i love summer rain and you biggest fan… <3

• AAC

AAHHHHHH BIGGEST FAN!

And, Nicholas, you and your deep rappers voice can come to bed with me.

That is all.
    _______

Hahaha! I couldn’t agree with this comment more.

They must be pretty desprate, i mean you never hear jonas brothers songs like this there more electric guitary and less cheesier, im not a big fan of the jonas brothers but they are trying to get into modern music there not being them,, THIS IS NOT THEM!

• MelJBHSfan

ohmygod sjjafjsjafsaghdhs .
    k little spam.
    i absoutley freaked out when i saw this ;D
    ngdshfghsdhghfds gah FALL FULL VERSION ;DD
    i died for a second.
    amazing <3
    really hope they sing it on tour ;D

• AAC

________

This is for JONAS LA. It’s not their actual music…

• ThaNameIsMimi

I heard it was Nicole Anderson but Im not sure(:

i wonder who is doing the background vocals in I’m Your Biggest Fan.

• kendra bethune

nice poem jonas brothers who was your inspration to write such a long poem not i kendra j bethune i like o to nick jonas better i turned into popstar last year june 13th 2009

• superJOEman

FINALLY!! The full song of Make It Right. <3
    Joseph Adam Jonas is the definition of LOVE. <3

bahahahaha, Nick rapping.. gotta love it.
    And did anyone else hear Bieber in Biggest Fan?

bahahahaha, Nick rapping.. gotta love it.
    And did anyone else hear Bieber in Biggest Fan?

• sophieee

Baby I’m your biggest fan < #

Joe’s songs are INFINITELY better than the ones with Nick on lead vocals. DUH. Been telling you ppl. Love the Things will never be the same one. OMG. Joe. You rule.

Make it right <3

• CrazyJonasFan1993

Come on stop dissing on boys, They made a new album, new songs, it doesn’t matters if its JB or JONAS, For me it’s all the same because we get to hear 3 wonderful boys singing amazing songs!

He’s in it for like 3 seconds…I don’t like it but it’s not BSBish rly at all either. That song is lame though. Meh.

• freegirl

i really love nick’s voice. he can do everything.
    joe’s voice is good too.
    =)

• Olivia

I listened 2 all of them. They sound FANTASTIC.
    So far, my favorites r “Your Biggest Fan, Critical, Make It Right, Drive, Fall, & Things Will Never Be The Same.

I <3 ALL OF THEM.

Nick’s voice in “Your Biggest Fan” sounds really, really good. He sings the song 2 Macy (Nicole Anserson). So sweet of him.

GO TEAM MACY & TEAM JONAS 4EVER!

• 3r3smis0l

i have been waiting for this :]
    ooo i love all the songs !!
    I so miss the Jonas Brothers nut i still love Jonas!! :D

AHHHHHH, Nick raps in it, luv it, new style than what we are used to, bu i luv it

• EvaSnow

China McClain sings the backing vocals on Your Biggest Fan. So it isn’t Demi or Nicole Anderson. (I got this information from the JONAS LA album booklet)

u know u can download a compilation of this on mp3 format @ teenchoiceneeds.blogspot.com!

I really loved the all, but in Drive Joe sounds so BackStreet Boys-ish D: it makes me sick, he ruined that song.
    But I really loved the other ones, they’re perfect FOR THE SHOW.

I’m wating for new Jonas Brothers material, though.

• offthechain

i think i just died a little bit,
    i’ve been waiting for the full versions for SO long! :D
    aaaaah./

• Becca.

Amazing! All of them <3

haven’t listened to the song. every jonas song is awesome anyway.
    but the title reminds me of lady gaga lmfao. i’m your biggest fan i follow you until you love me ;)

1.36 “I’m going to threat you better” hahaha was it maybe supposed to say treat lol

• RiNiO

Wow I did it yay…. I was second for the first time :-))))))))))
    Oh and well done demi is my girl !!!

Two words, Nick Jonas!

• Lara

i miss Jonas Brothers songs, not JONAS.

• XD

oh my god Joe is making it damn right!!!!! that song is AMAZING!!!

In the chorus of Critical, what song does it sound EXACTLY like? Stuff like “there a greater good” or “he’s a greater God” or something. Can anyone help me out? It’s from like the 90s.

• .Smile.

Helloo , peep gang !! Has my icon changed ?

• bluemonday

The JONAS songs always sound like they were written in about 5 minutes, never their best. But these are wayyyy better than last season.

NILEY SONGGGGGGGG

• natjbguitargirl

i need this song hurry up and come out already?

• RiNiO

EvaSnow said:

EvaSnow said:

——————————–
    Really ??? Which countries? Do you know???
    ___________________
    Well at least in the Netherlands.
    ————————-

Ohhhhhh :-((( thanks anyways…. :-P

• zora

thank u coinbears! ive been trying to tell that to ppl sine ‘one time’ came out! yes there is a difference ppl! get ur facts right!

• CoinBears

OU, stop writing false titles! In my mind, there’s a difference between JONAS songs and JB songs.

• .Smile.

No.. just ignore me.. Its cool . =.=

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

AND RILEY IS NOT HERE :'(

ikr? She would have flipped.

• bluemonday

No.. just ignore me.. Its cool . =.=

I was gonna answer, but I didn’t know what your icon looked like before?

• .Smile.

No.. just ignore me.. Its cool . =.=

I was gonna answer, but I didn’t know what your icon looked like before?

Thanks:) It was Nick in the burning up vid.

• .Smile.

No.. just ignore me.. Its cool . =.=

I was gonna answer, but I didn’t know what your icon looked like before?

Thanks:) It was Nick in the burning up vid.

• boisegirl

summer rain is my favorite

• ur biggest fan

i love this song. nicks good even when hes singing music NOTHING like his normal songs. thats what i love about this boy

• bluesfan3410

IMO Joe is the only one that can sing good.

• tappinjonas.

okay, when is it the jonas brothers turn?

i’m done with jonas.
    I MISS JOBROS!D:

<3 the songs though:))
    fucking Fall is sweeeeeeeet.

• demi is my girl crush

first.

• RiNiO

Jonasssssssssss

• demi is my girl crush

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THESE.

• MeenuD

FINALLY!!! The full version of “Your Biggest Fan”.

• .Smile.