Miley Cyrus LOL French Movie Trailer

French version of Miley‘s edgy new movie ‘LOL’.

Ok PPL. I’ve seen LOL (’cause i come from Belgium. The Movie is a fun teen movie but also mature. It’s not trash at all but it portrays french teens. It was very popular in Europe (huge success at the Box Office) mostly because you can see how talk, dress teens from today. U can see them dealing with love, sex, parent, drugs, smoking. U see that adults don’t want their kids to do things that they’ve already doing. And u see also the relationship between a single mom and her daughter.
    But the tone is light, fun. I think they gonna change things so american teens can feel close of the characters
    LOve

Not true at all. Weed is just as dangerous as cigarettes, and possibly even more dangerous since it also impairs your judgment an reflexes.

grass is a term for weed

Come from Belgium (near France)& I”ve seen LOL earlier this Year. This is ONE of the Best french Teen movie ever. BUt I know that americans gonna freak out (with the smoking part and the sex)while here, we feel like,the movie portrays french young ppl in a good way. By good, i mean it’s pretty close of the reality. PLus, the film is so funny. Can’t wait to see Miley in the remake

yea but remember shes a fucking slut who would do anything to look “sexy”

• Gable16

yes they do! they use them in all kinds of movies…when kristen stewart was young, like 12, she smoked in a movie…but they were fake. not now they aren’t though, lol.

Not gonna lie,she’ll prob be good in that movie since shes already a slut!!

Not sure if i’ll watch it……….

Get the fuck out hater, no one likes you

dumbass shes not in this movie
    she’s in one kind of like a remake

I’m sure the american version will be a lot cleaner :).

It IS a really good film. Really.

Not gonna lie,she’ll prob be good in that movie since shes already a slut!!

Not sure if i’ll watch it……….

did you watch the trailer?

• teenage rebel

She’s filming it this month in Detroit according to imdb!

• MissSmiley

Looks good! Can’t wait to see her in it :D
    And that guy is so pretty *.*

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

ask me anythinggggggggggg

Humm, Im French so I’ve seen the movie, wich had a realy good success here, but i Think the American Version will be More Cleaner!!!

I hope not. It will be ruined

i’m still going to see it,
    weather she’s in it or not.

• annogueras

ur right, Miley said it herself since french people are more carefree the director is changing a few things i think…

• MissSmiley

Grass or smoke, lol, don’t they mean weed?
    And I don’t like the smoking part. I hope Miley won’t smoke in the movie, I’m strongly against that.

• STFU

Coolio Miley

• MissSmiley

OMG and Rolling Stones song! You Can’t Always Get What You Want!
    I LOVE ROLLING STONES <3

(yup, I’m bored)

• m

MissSmiley said:
    Grass or smoke, lol, don’t they mean weed?
    yeah i don’t want her to smoke. it gets addicting

• demi is my girl crush

oh shit. if she starts smoking.

Wow, Miley sounds — and looks — different in France.

miley doesnt know anything about anything in this film. what a joke. i <33 miley but she’s trying to act tough and its not working. Being a teen-slut in a movie doesnt make you mature or better at acting. Her character will only add to her already-horrible reputation.

• Olivia.

Looks awesome. Can’t wait to see miley in it. does she play LOL?

• demi is my girl crush

they can get fake cigs tho.

• iaskedtaylorx3

Hmmm , maybe she’ll do good in this movie.
    It seems fun. But yeah , it will be cleaner then the french version.Anyone who has seen the movie is it like really bad with the dirtyness.lmaoo.

I AGREE ? ! :D

• Hannahh

Grass or smoke, lol, don’t they mean weed?
    yeah i don’t want her to smoke. it gets addicting

It’s generally “acting”, just like they say their lines. Weed’s illegal and Miley’s a minor as well, so if Miley ACTUALLY smoked, the movie would get in trouble. They do “show” smoking, or they just do the puff out without the breathe in, I think. It’s no big deal if it’s just acting, in my opinion.

I can not wait to see this movie with Miley and I live in the country next to France and yes we care less about some nake skin.

You can use fake cigarettes!

Err….Hate to burst your bubble there but she can smoke in the movie, I’ve seen a film made in 1994 with Natalie Portman smoking and Miley is only a year off the age.

There’s always smoking in films and they won’t get in trouble for it, not that the younger ones in films who smoke actually smoke real cigarettes (They smoke fake ones like in thirteen with nikki reed).

Just putting it out there that they can do whatever they want to do.

• m

Hannahh said:
    Grass or smoke, lol, don’t they mean weed?
    yeah i don’t want her to smoke. it gets addicting

IDK if smoking weed is illegal where Miley’s filming this movie but I doubt she’s smoke weed for a movie. But, I wouldn’t be surprised if she did. After all Trace Cyrus is her brother

• demi is my girl crush

iaskedtaylorx3 said:

Hmmm , maybe she’ll do good in this movie.
    ======
    probably. because indie french films push their limits as far as the want to.

• iaskedtaylorx3

She isnt going to really smoke people. Do you know how much trouble the director could get into if they have a disney girl get into smoking. Yeah , Miley is letting go of Disney but Hannah will still be running on Disney and they wont let her do that.

It’s called acting. Just because her character smokes doesn’t mean she has to. Lots of actors play characters who are completely different from themselves and who do things the real person never would. That’s part of being an actor.
    (There are fake theatrical cigarettes that most movies and plays and tv shows use all the time. Dust blows out of them, looking like smoke. But they have none of the tobacco or nicotine or nastiness of real cigarettes.)

• demi is my girl crush

smoking weed technically is safer than smoking cigs. its what you might do after that gets you trouble.

yeah i don’t want her to smoke. it gets addicting

=======================================

They’ll give her a fake cigarette since she’s a minor. They have fake food in movies too. Props.

• Hannahh

Grass or smoke, lol, don’t they mean weed?
    yeah i don’t want her to smoke. it gets addicting

It’s not Miley’s decision though. This is a movie, and the production decides. And I thought this was filming somewhere in America? It’s illegal everywhere here, and I’m SURE the movie company doesn’t want to be held liable for giving Miley something illegal, especially since she’s below 18.

• Hannahh

SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE! She will do amazing! shes so talented i dont care what haters say! even my parents think shes amazing and that she will pull through and be a great actress!

• Lindsay

That actually looks really good. I hope they don’t make Miley go nude in that one scene, considering she’s not 18 yet and people are harsh on her as it is. But I can’t wait, I bet she’s gonna do great!

THIS IS THE OLD TRAILER! MILEY IS IN THE REMAKE.

I wonder which part she’ll play :) It seems a really good movie from what I can see in the trailer :)

• Stephanie.

They’ll definately tone this movie down. I bet it’ll be rated pg-13.
    I think Miley is gonna do amazing =]

As for the smoking, Miley has always said she wouldn’t do that to her lungs and her voice, so if anything they’ll use fakes.

I just cannot picture Miley in a movie like this.

i’m french i don’t drink, take drug or even smoke and i’m still virgin.i’m 18 So all the european aren’t “dirty”!at least less dirty than some americans.

i’m french and this movie is really really good

• MaryMary

The French movie will always be better than the American one. But Miley Cyrus is not in it.

Kyhxbye.

• AnonymousLY BITCHY

FUK U hattrik YOU FUKIN PRIK MILEY CYRUS RULEES UNLIKE UR MOMMA

• MaryMary

European ppl aren’t dirty, like you said, what do you know about them?

So shut up and the french version is way BETTER than this shit with SLUTTY cyrus
    ——————————————–
    Wow!!! Bitch I Didn’t Know You Seen The American Version Already. Give The Girl A Fucking Chance Before You Say Something About The Remake It’s Not Out Yet. So Don’t Judge A Book By It’s Cover

___________________________

Do You Really Need To Write Like This? -_-
    Give her a chance? SERIOUSLY? Not anymore.
    She WILL ruin this movie. We all know that.

Oh and I love the fact that everyone think European people are “dirtier”. Well at least in France we don’t have reality show such as 16 and Pregnant.
    Just saying.

that dark haired guy is really hot!!

Miley can’t act.
    The French one looks really good! the subtitles just go by too fast :/
    But back to Miley can’t act. Compared to the reviews from TLS she’s gonna need a very good acting coach, to live up to the French one.

• hottiegirl

Do You Really Need To Write Like This? -_-
    Give her a chance? SERIOUSLY? Not anymore.
    She WILL ruin this movie. We all know that
    —————————-
    really , they should pick u for da role instead , why dont u shut up and wait until the movie come out

This shall be g000d.

• Charlotte

Vous êtes relou avec vos putain de commentaires sur le fait que nous sommes plus sale que vous, c’est nimporte quoi??

Vous les américains vous faites complètement chier avec vos remake de merdes.

• Stéphanie

Caroline said:

“A cleaner version with Miley” ? Seriously, idk if people actually read that far through the comments, but.. C’mon ! That movie is everything but dirty ! And French people are certainly not “dirtier” than Americans ! For godness’ sake ! What do you even know about that ?!

All you’re showing right now is how narrow minded and prejudiced american people are. That’s sad.

I agree with you Caroline, French aren’t dirtier, proof i am and were not dirtier than the americans… It’s make me angry when I read all of those comments.

What do you know about us, why do you think we are dirtier than you? It’s just STUPID prejudices!

• Stéphanie

• Hattrick

Ugh another American remake. It’s going to be terrible with Miley in it. All remakes have the tendency to suck. Just watch the original and ignore the remake.

• LEXIE

OMG youre such IDIOTs
    Miley is the worst of the worst actor we’ve all seen… It’s a disgrace for the true and original french film (who by the way was brilliant and well cast). She will absolutly ruin the film and will make an ass or herself like usual
    Honey if you want to act mature enough please just don’t do this film and I’ll show you a bit of respect maybe

I hope she dont mess diz up!!!

• Morgan

this movie looks so good! but…miley cyrus CAN NOT act (she ruined the last song) so im sure she will do the same and make this movie a fail which sucks.
    *im not a hater im just honest*

the whole appeal of the movie is that it’s french, i love miley to death, but unfortunately she will ruin such a fabulous movie

This movie is great! I saw it in French (im french) Miley will play the girl Lola “Lol” and Demi Moore will be her mother. Can’t wait to see that.. haha

GOOOD I WATCHED THAT MOVIE A YEAR AGO IN GERMANY!

• Chloe

HAHAHAHAHA LEXIE, I venerate you !!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Please Mil Mil slutty cyrus, Don’t touch the script… It’s so sad that one person can ruin a movie.

Oh and you need to change your accent, because I can’t barely understand what your saying. Sorry honey, the truth can hurt sometimes

Well yeah of course they will, if they’re gonna make a remake then they have to.

They’ll use fakes and to be honest I don’t really know what everyone is complaining about, Vanessa Hudgens smokes in sucker punch.

And it’s not against the law.

• Hannahh

It’s not Miley’s decision though. This is a movie, and the company decides. And I thought this was filming somewhere in America? It’s illegal everywhere here, and I’m SURE the movie company doesn’t want to be held accountable for giving Miley something illegal, especially since she’s below 18.

LOve

• UrWORST NIGhTMARE l3itch

TO THE HOE , SLUTFuCK YOU SHE THOUGHT OF THE MOVIE NAME AND A FEW PARTS SHE ISNT ACTIN IN IT YOU ARE THE PERFECT ROLE U SLUTTY PROSTITUE STUPID ASSS BITCH MUTHAFUKIN ASSWIPE

-THE BITCH AKA Ur WORST NIGHTMARE

Not gonna lie,she’ll prob be good in that movie since shes already a slut!!

Not sure if i’ll watch it……….

• renee

it l0ooks good but ive never seen the movie so im gonna try to watch it and i think miley will do good everyones to hard on her

bluesfan3410 said:

I can’t take Miley seriously. I don’t care what she does I will always think of her as a Disney star.
    _________________

So you will never take the others serious as well? Hmmm

• _liesyoutold

That guy in the trailer looks hot.

ikr.

• bluesfan3410

_________________

So you will never take the others serious as well? Hmmm
    I’m not talking about the others. This is about Miley.

bluesfan3410 said:

_________________

So you will never take the others serious as well? Hmmm
    I’m not talking about the others. This is about Miley.
    _________________

Well that’s not fair you know. If you always will see Miley as a disney start the you should see the others like that as well.

European ppl aren’t dirty, like you said, what do you know about them?

___________________

Oh hush and don’t make us EU people look stupid.

Stop making the American version, I like this. Europeans know how to make better films over the America ones. I don’t think Miley will be any good at the role. I’d rather watch this.

• bluesfan3410

_________________

So you will never take the others serious as well? Hmmm
    I’m not talking about the others. This is about Miley.
    _________________

Maybe I do. But this post is about Miley not the others, so I made a comment about Miley.

• party with me

wow. everyone made this movie seem like it was such a dark drama about a teenager getting into hardcore drugs and sex.
    that’s obviously not it at all. disappointed.

I’m French and I love that movie! I guess the American version will be cleaner since they’re more prude.

• SimplyCT

m said:

SimplyCT said:
    i don’t think a movie can be ‘indie’ if Miley is in it.
    anyway i can’t wait to see how she does. :)
    since it’s an indie movie I doubt it will get much promotion. It would be lucky to make it top 5 in it ‘s first week in the box office. The only indie film that was incredibly successful that I know of is Paranormal Activity
    true. only miley fans would know about it. :/
    and i can’t believe they’re making paranormal activity 2. the first one was not that good IMO.
    …sorry off topic. -_-

It’s Jeremy Kapone. :)
    Check out his band “Kaponz & Spinosa”, they’re great :)

ps : I’m french and this movie totally rocks. ;)

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Im actually exicited for this movie :]

party with me said:

that’s obviously not it at all. disappointed.
    ______________

You’re still going to watch it right? Don’t dissapoint me ;)

Moonbeam said:

I’m French i’ve seen this movie, and really this is the best movie ever! Very funny and stuff
    But in the movie Lola makes love 2 times with a guy :s or smoking and i don’t see Miley doing that , u know with Americains … its quickly a scandal >< btw GREAT MOVIIIE ? ___________ Someone else said to me there wasn't a 'naked' scene for Lola so how would she do a you know what scene? -------------- You can have a sex scene while still being covered up. Here are some LOL love scenes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YasdngfHI0
    ______________

LMAO oh well they’re like just laying there LMAO

bluesfan3410 said:

_________________

So you will never take the others serious as well? Hmmm
    I’m not talking about the others. This is about Miley.
    _________________

_________________
    Yes but I asked you if you ever will take the others serious.

I seriously can’t take Miley seriously when she says anything remotely bad.

Even when she says ‘crap!’ i laugh cuz it sounds like she’s trying to hard. And don’t get me started about when she said “they keep on talkin $H!T!!” in that concert.

• mileyfan

chill people in runaways dekota fanning smokes and she is only 15!!! but they smoke cloves which is an herbal ciggarette not weed its safe on the lungs

• Bre

The subtitles are kinda wrong lol Who translated this?!

• bluesfan3410

_________________
    Yes but I asked you if you ever will take the others serious.

Some maybe. But not Miley.

• party with me

that’s obviously not it at all. disappointed.
    ______________

You’re still going to watch it right? Don’t dissapoint me ;)
    _____________

haha i don’t know. i’m not sure if i really want to watch miley awkwardly try and act edgy and grown up.
    i’m sorry i just pictured miley doing the stuff in this movie and that just did not seem right at all.

• MileyCyrusRox71

omg… that movie is gonna b somethin…. but im goin 2 c it :)

• _liesyoutold

Is Miley playing ‘Lola’?

• Moonbeam

You can have a sex scene while still being covered up.
    Here are some LOL love scenes.

______________

LMAO oh well they’re like just laying there LMAO
    Exactly. It’s clear enough from the context of the movie what happens (it’s her first sex), so they don’t have to show anything.

• PaaperPlanes

That guy in the trailer looks hot.

Moonbeam said:

You can have a sex scene while still being covered up.
    Here are some LOL love scenes.

______________

LMAO oh well they’re like just laying there LMAO
    __________

=]

• bluesfan3410

This movie looks very good in French, even though I don’t know any words in this language haha.

The guy looks really cute! :D And the girl looks really pretty. Miley might do well in this, if not heck I am going to watch the French version! :D

This actually looks interesting. Hopefully the version Miley’s making is actually good.

• MissSmiley

Wow, Miley sounds — and looks — different in France.

____________

This isn’t a trailer for HER movie, her movie is a remake. This is a trailer for the original, French movie.

Hehe, I know. I was being sarcastic. :P

But in the movie Lola makes love 2 times with a guy :s or smoking and i don’t see Miley doing that , u know with Americains … its quickly a scandal >< btw GREAT MOVIIIE ? ___________ Someone else said to me there wasn’t a ‘naked’ scene for Lola so how would she do a you know what scene?

• Moonbeam

• LoveToLove

iaskedtaylorx3
    Jul 16, 2010 @ 11:12 am
    iaskedtaylorx3 said:

_________

If she did they’d cut Hannah of Disney wouldn’t they?

• MissSmiley

Why everyone’s freaking out???

1- european ppl aren’t dirty
    2- The original version is REALLY good, best movie ever
    3- Hello ppl from America, it’s the real life, most of the teens have already smoked and drink alcohol.
    4- The film will be adapted for you ( In USA)
    5- The movie’s about young peoples who try and discover the life, love ( broken hearts) and family… plus SEX DRUG AND ALCOHOL

• Annika

I don’t see her!

• cookiefish880

wait so Demi Moore is playing the mom and miley is going to be the daughter??

• Fiona

love the trailer of the movie. Hope Miley doesn’t ruin it. Peace

• Clem

I can’t believe that some people are saying that LOL is their favourite movie. Seriously guys, I’ve seen it too, and it’s good and all, but it’s just a good teen movie, that’s all.

Je veux voir cette film!!
    Quand est-qu’il vas venir a Paris??

• teenvogue

LISTEN MILEY WONT SMOKE CHILAX! its called theatrical fake cigars and they look real and all but they r not real. i would know we just filmed a pilot for my new show and my character smokes and drinks but the margaritas are lemonde!!!! so chill out guys. and who cares we all women have the same thing and all men have the same thing. its only natural i dont know why everyone is making such a big deal it is all do to reproduction. i think i will watch the french and american version. it looks good!

• Tim

it seems great but i hope she’s not going to smoke in the movie like the orginal does :s

party with me said:

that’s obviously not it at all. disappointed.
    ______________

You’re still going to watch it right? Don’t dissapoint me ;)
    _____________

__________

Aaaw I asked you not to dissapoint me =(
    but she could do really good at this and she’s not going to awkwardly try and act edgy and grown up. She might do very well. Many girls younger than her already do movies like this.
    _____________

i’m sorry. even though i love miley i’m one of those people that see her as trying too hard to break free and be “mature”. i don’t like thinking of her trying to be an adult by doing movies because they have sex scenes and drugs and have an “18 year old script”.
    i feel like miley’s mom lol. i want her to grow up gracefully.
    °°°°°°°°°°

Because the French movie has it doesn’t mean this one will. Also 1 question are you from America because if you are I understand you find this ‘much’ but I’m from EU it this really isn’t bad. And ‘sex scenes’ can be fully covered up you know.

• MissSmiley

HPLOVER said:

_________

your username + your icon + your Tumblr = AWESOME.

• Mia

The movie looks really interesting but I think Miley will do a terrible job. She can’t act and will ruin the whole storyline. If anyone else was staring in it I would probably watch it

• MissSmiley

cookiefish880 said:

wait so Demi Moore is playing the mom and miley is going to be the daughter??

__________

Yup!

LOve

• Lauren.

marissababyxo said:

Guys don’t worry!! The american version that Miley will star in will NOT be this intense or bad. lol! Ppl in Europe are typically “dirtier” than Americans. It’s called a remake so they’re gonna fix the script to make it more suitable. I love Miley & I know she’ll do a great job! Can’t wait to see this! <3

——————————————-

Um, I beg your pardon?! No, we’re not dirtier than Americans… we just have a lot of realistic films, and they’re more accepted here.

• camaki6

But it was good ’cause you feel like u have seen the characters in your life. It’s pretty close of the reality

smoke miley smoke let them know you don’t won’t to be that disney girl no more

Yeah. I agree. And what the fuck does she mean “fix” the script. American exceptionalism right there. Pathetic. And “more suitable”?? this chick doesn’t know what ‘real’ 18 year olds actually get up to does she. Hahah. And yes people in Europe are just more realistic whereas America can’t let go of the 1950s even though exactly the same stuff goes on behind closed doors everywhere in the world.

• MissSmiley

grass is a term for weed

___________

I know it is, we call it grass here too, but I was just surprised ’cause I don’t hear it that often.

_________

Don’t be so rude on Miley =O she’s almost 18 years old smartass so yes she knows.

• party with me

i feel like miley’s mom lol. i want her to grow up gracefully.
    °°°°°°°°°°

____________

yeah i’m from america. i don’t have a problem with the movie concept at all. actually when i thought it was a dark drama and more hardcore i loved the idea. just not so much with miley in it.

She isn’t even in the trailer? Yeah sounds like a new breakout edgy film for Miley…

This is THE FRENCH version idiot

omg you’re all idiots. NO, she wont really smoke, YES weed is illegal in detroit, NO they wont cut off hannah. SHE IS A FORMER DISNEY STAR. this movie wont even come out until way after the last season of hannah. QUIT BEING IDIOTS.

Tu rigoles, revises ton francais!

2- Le film est sortit il y a 2 ans en France.

• Mayra.

oh I can even wait for L.O.L. the other I was gonna see this version on a frech movie festival that my city makes every year but I decide to wait for Mileys :D but now I think I wanna see this one too!!

party with me said:

i feel like miley’s mom lol. i want her to grow up gracefully.
    °°°°°°°°°°

____________

____________
    And you’re probably younger than me. I’m 19 and I actually can’t wait to see her in this. Really I have fait in her.

Haha same here! You should watch the original version :)

okay first of all…

A) YES the film will be raunchy just as the original. the director liza confirmed it herself that it will be rated R due to its heavy content.

B) just because its american, that doesnt mean it will be any cleaner, ESPECIALLY since its independent, meaning they can do whatever they want with it without any restrictions.

C) GROW UP gosh, miley is an actress, and her character does drugs in the film, its acting. that doesnt mean any of it will be real. you guys are so immature, AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT then go watch the disney channel

• HPLOVER

that films way too edgy for her to handle because her acting skills suck. she looks so fake from the teeth to the hair and skin. woops i think i just insinuated that she was a slut LMFAO well i thought the concept of the movie was alright but the idea of miley playing the role takes away from it. she just doesnt have what it takes to be taken seriously by older audiences.for example if emma watson were to do this film people wouldnt mind as much because in real life she presents herself gracefully unlike miley who walks around the place with no pants

• .Smile.

So who does Miley play in her version ?

LOve

• justme

I have this movie and it’s really good! It’s one of my favourite movies but I’m not sure how it’s gonna be with Miley… I’m from Germany and I liked it because of it’s whole style and because it isn’t like other movies. But I don’t know how the American version will be.

European ppl aren’t dirty, like you said, what do you know about them?

• Queen-Bee

I have seen this film I love it..lots of things I never imagined Miley would do but if she is determined she can pull it off.

• hellodollface

lol i like miley and all, but shes gonna suck in the movie unless shes taken acting lessons since the Last Fail.
    i just can see like, non disney in this. like emily browning or something.
    anyways, good luck to her.

• Queen-Bee

This is a indie film so in all likelihood it would be a box office smash but with Miley and Ashley in it it should do fairly well.

• marissababyxo

• Hannahh

So, this movie really isn’t Indie at all. Apparently Ashley Greene, who’s in Twilight, is also going to be in it?
    This movie may be independently made, but they have enough money to hire actors that are pretty much at the center of pop culture at the moment. Haha.

• justme

It’s my favourite movie and it was really sucessfull here in Germany ! I don’t think that people really cared about the smoking and the weed, they are more relaxed about it here. But I don’t know how this movie will work with Miley because it has this European touch..

MissSmiley said:

Hannahh said:

__________

When I mentioned weed, I didn’t mean she’d smoke it. When Lola’s mom came back home, she had two things in her hands and she said: “Grass and smoke?!” and I asked isn’t that ‘grass’ supposed to be weed?
    I was referring to that scene where Lola is smoking when I said I don’t want Miley to smoke. I know they have props, I’m an aspiring actress myself and we had a part with “smoking” in our theater play. We know how Miley things some things are edgy and will make her look more mature and she just might think the same about smoking. I don’t like smoking nor cigarettes and I’d be quite disappointed if she smoke in real life.
    ______________

You do know Miley has always been against smoking?

• MissSmiley

marissababyxo said:

_________

Lol, no, we’re not. We just have more realistic movies, that’s all :)

This movie is really good!

But i’m not really happy that there’s gonna have a American Version of this one, ’cause usually the originals versions are always better than the remakes.

Plus, in the French version, the actors are young and known by no one, it’s like a indie movie.

But the only good thing in this movie, it’s the same director of the original film

• justme

Huh, I thought I deleted my frist comment.. NOw I have two here :D

• Hannahh

_________

Lol, no, we’re not. We just have more realistic movies, that’s all :)

…And that’s why I love European-made movies. And I’m American. :)
    I don’t think everything has to be sugarcoated. :D

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

haha that’s wierd my name is Lola and my nickname is lol

European ppl aren’t dirty, like you said, what do you know about them?

——————————————–

• aaliyahnoelle

ive seen this. its really good. really funny. i hope they dont screw around with it in the remake or ill be severly pissed off.

FUCK! I got so hype! I thought it was the ACTUAL trailer til I realized she didn’t even start to film it yet.
    I’m not really a fan of Miley but she is gorgeous and I can’t wait for her projects :D

Hahahaha I from Europe :D
    Am i dirty ? xDD
    I don’t think so.
    But in france people are dirtier than other europe occupants. And sorry for bad english.;p
    I from POLAND xd

Hey what do you know about european ppl?
    First you don’t even know what’s a GOOD movie, you the americans take everything that’s not yours and you need to do remakes with it. I’m pretty sure that you didn’t even know about this movie, before miley talked about it. It’s not intense and bad honey, every teens in europe and Canada had already smoked weed or drank alcohol.

So shut up with your ( dirtier european), it’s just the real life/ drugs ans alcohol. The ORIGINAL version is way better than the one with miley cyrus!

• camaki6

Dikkenek???? Haven’t seen yet! Do u think that they gonna keep all the “smoking part” in the remake. The “sex scenes” will probably be a lot cleanier.

I have a feeling the American version is going to be bad. And us Europeans are not ‘dirty’ Thats an insult. We are more open minded.

_________

OMG I’m from Belgium too =D! BTW have you seen that movie where all those man bike naked? xD

You Dumbass, are u kidding me, Miley cyrus , Acting?? wow BIG NEWS HERE…

You SHOULD watch the original version!

Plus, i can judge if i want, i don’t like her. She’s not a ACTRESS she’s just a rich little celeb who wants to see as a sex symbol and try to be someone that she’s not…

The movie is going to suck if it’s going to be a cleaner version. I won’t watch it ;|

• MissSmiley

“I have a heart that will never be tamed…” Miley already knew she can’t be tamed when she was only 14. :)

• Moonbeam

LOL, I’m sure the smoking is reduced to a minimum when they film the movie. It will probably be one or two scenes. But sometimes actors have to stuff that isn’t fun, like smoking or nude scenes, or stuff that is dangerous, like doing their own stunts. It’s included in the job. Some action movie actors already broke arms etc. Miley twisted her ankle when filming HMTM.

• realistgangsta

nooooooooo don’t make it clean i wan’t a dirty miley plz lord don’t let them change a thing then her little fans wan’t be in the movie theater i hate those little muthafuckers but anyway this look good i’m go watch it online and hope they don’t change anything shake those kids off miley

• Moonbeam

LOL, I’m sure the smoking is reduced to a minimum when they film the movie. It will probably be one or two scenes. But sometimes actors have to stuff that isn’t fun or stuff that is dangerous, like doing their own stunts. It’s included in the job. Some action movie actors already broke arms etc. Miley twisted her ankle when filming HMTM. There are more dangers on a movie set than cigarettes.

• saywhaaat

only good part of that movie was the rolling stones singing.. it looks really lame.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LOL.

• Moonbeam

FRENCH trailer dumbasses
    cant you READ ?
    plus, I hope Miley’s not gonna /)”&(*/””/)” this movie

gO AND FOLLOW –> http://twitter.com/gleefever

• Bel

I’ve already watched this movie! It’s a little bit crazy but it is nice.
    But what’s the connection betwen Miley and this movie? I don’t get it !

Follow me on twitter @BELBAZI

• MissSmiley

Hannahh said:

__________

I was referring to that scene where Lola is smoking when I said I don’t want Miley to smoke. I know they have props, I’m an aspiring actress myself and we had a part with “smoking” in our theater play. We know how Miley thinks some things are edgy and will make her look more mature and she just might think the same about smoking. I don’t like smoking nor cigarettes and I’d be quite disappointed if she smoked in real life.

I’m just excited to see Miley and Douglas. ? haha

• Stéphanie

• Caroline

• Hannahh

_________

If she did they’d cut Hannah of Disney wouldn’t they?

I think it’s more against the actual LAW than anything else. That’s why it’s not smart to give ANY actor something illegal, it could hurt the business. I don’t think the people making this movie really care about what would happen to Hannah Montana.

• Stéphanie

• Caroline

• party with me

that’s obviously not it at all. disappointed.
    ______________

You’re still going to watch it right? Don’t dissapoint me ;)
    _____________

__________

Aaaw I asked you not to dissapoint me =(
    _____________

i feel like miley’s mom lol. i want her to grow up gracefully.

• camaki6

LOve

• ILOVEYOU<3

OOOOOKAY.
    miley isn’t even in the trailer,
    so how can oceanup name it MILEY CYRUS LOL TRAILER? wtf.

• LizzieHawkins

ILOVEYOU<3 said:

OOOOOKAY.
    miley isn’t even in the trailer,
    so how can oceanup name it MILEY CYRUS LOL TRAILER? wtf.
    Don’t you get that this is the french version of the movie she is doing in some weeks?

u should looking for the movie in french, then the subtitle and use VLC program to read the movie

Does anyone know where I can watch this movie (yes, the french version) with english subtitles? I’ve been looking for it everywhere and can’t find it. I’ve seen the version without subtitles but sadly I do not understand much. Thank you!

LOve

party with me said:

that’s obviously not it at all. disappointed.
    ______________

You’re still going to watch it right? Don’t dissapoint me ;)
    _____________

__________

Aaaw I asked you not to dissapoint me =(

• dmimima

I hope Miley isn’t playing the daughter… She is going to completely mess up the movie if she has the lead. The concept of the movie seems pretty good, and indie films usually contain good actors, like the ones in this French trailer. For the daughter they should pick an actual good actress. Maybe K.Stew or Kat Dennings. Not Miley Cyrus. Did the directors see her in The Last Song? She played the same type of rebelious teenager and she did horribly.

Man… a perfectly good movie concept gone to waste.

• Moonbeam

Miley is cast for Lola. The end.

• m

Dangerpears. said:
    OH GREAT, LET’S RUIN A CLASSIC MOVIE…
    wtf are you talking about. This is not a classic movie and you haven’t even seen it because it’s in frensh. some of you miley haers are so stupid

• Dangerpears.

OH GREAT, LET’S RUIN A CLASSIC MOVIE…

LOve

• party with me

mileyfan said:
    _________

um cloves aren’t any more safe on the lungs.
    taking anything into your lungs besides oxygen is bad for you.
    and cloves still have tobacco in them, some people even believe cloves are worse than a normal cigarette.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I have never seen the movie, and the plot looks interesting. i think the movie will only be a succes because miley is in it. it is not an “indie” film is a miley film.

Not the movie is like that so it will remain there is commentary.
    Stop believing that Miley is Hannah Montana. It’s over.

• m

SimplyCT said:
    i don’t think a movie can be ‘indie’ if Miley is in it.
    anyway i can’t wait to see how she does. :)

• SimplyCT

i don’t think a movie can be ‘indie’ if Miley is in it.
    anyway i can’t wait to see how she does. :)

LOve
    ps:Everybody should watch LOL, the french version before saying it’s a movie for a SLUT!!!!!(JUST SAYING, THE MESSAGE IS NOT FOR U)

• Sparkles_xx

It’s because Americans censor everything. And the parents are the worst. Teens actually go through the stuff that I’m assuming is portrayed in this movie (haven’t seen it yet, but I want to), but American parents seem to think that it’s completely out of line and blah blah blah, even though their own kids do it. I really hope they don’t change it. I prefer indie films because they’re so like, idk, raw I gues, and not censored. It’s all truth, instead of sugracoating everything. :/

I totally agree with that. I’ve seen this movie. This is really how it is. That’s how we Teenagers are. Life is not like in Disney Channel Movies.
    I just hope they won’t make it to clean.

• Hilary

can’t wait =)

• party with me

____________
    ___________

um i am younger than you but i don’t really see how that has any relevance to the movie or miley being in the movie..
    i don’t particularly have that much faith in her acting abilities to be honest, i think she’s a better musician or children’s comedian.

firt comment

• rsie

haaa she’s not in this one you douche! she’s starring in the remake – she hasn’t even started filming yet! :)

• duhhh

it’s not her trailer, it’s the french version…

• Phoebe

Sorry, but CAN YOU READ? It says that it’s the FRENCH version of the movie not the Miley version..

• Phoebe

• rsie

looks like a really good film!

• Disdain

Kewwwwl.

• TickleMeElmoxD

what the..O.o

• boucy

not interesting….bye

wow i loved the trailer i wonder how is gonna be with miley and Demi
    probably AWESOME.

• areyouonDOPE…

yep i’ve seen this movie …. its actually good

• Mimilouchie

Yeah i have been see this movie when is come in french cinema. This movie are fucking amazing and i am so sad to know wich some scene will be cleaner . But i am very excited to see that movie with the american version. I know mils will be cool.

Hopefully they won’t make her smoke etc… Miley wouldn’t do that..

• Caroline

camaki6 said:

______

I think they’ll tone down the smoking just a bit and like you said the sex scenes loads cleaner.

It seems like a good movie. Anyone know when the remake comes out? & I wanna see how Miley portray’s the charecter. But I doubt she’ll smoke.

bluesfan3410 said:

_________________
    Yes but I asked you if you ever will take the others serious.

Some maybe. But not Miley.
    _____________

SMH -_-‘ She’s actually the only one I can take serious.

• hottiegirl

edgy and slut ?! really ppl where do u live or how old r u ? the movie looks like any movie out there
    she(girl) is just being wild teen .known & familier ( in case u ppl watch other movies not the disney one only) lool

• Pauline

I’ve seen this movie. I’m french and it’s a really goooood one!!! Jeremy Kapone is the hottest guy ever. (he’s frennnnch ahahah…)

• Moonbeam

The problem with this remake is the original is so good that the remake can only be worse, unfortunately. But it will have Miley in it, which makes up for that.

• camaki6

LOve

• iaskedtaylorx3

___

Smoking weed is illegal where Miley is shooting.So she wont be doing any smoking. And anyways its not like her mom would let her do it so dont worry about her smoking.And what does Trace have to do with this ?