Nick Jonas JULY 16 LONDON MEETING

nicklk-1
nicklk-2

From Ismah: Me and my friend went to Queen’s Theatre straight after school to see Nick Jonas. We waited for an hour, half of the cast including Lucie Jones came out and then went of to lunch. About 20 minutes later Nick came out with Big Rob they went straight to lunch and didn’t really stop for photos.

After about an hour they came back, and Nick kindly signed autographs and took photos with everyone, he was really kind and humble and didn’t mind taking photos. Most of the fans were calm and weren’t screaming too much. :)

• RiNiO

mcdlovexo said:

Ha yes that one.
    The one who jumped on the pianoer in
    When You Look Me in The Eyes.
    Nick hates when you shorten a song name ;D
    I know my JONAS!

————————
    You sure do!!!! ;-)))
    I suddenly feel sad :-(((
    I wish I knew them back then….
    I only know these things from Youtube videos.. snif snif

• mcdlovexo

Ha yes that one.
    The one who jumped on the pianoer in
    When You Look Me in The Eyes.
    Nick hates when you shorten a song name ;D
    I know my JONAS!

————————
    You sure do!!!! ;-)))
    I suddenly feel sad :-(((
    I wish I knew them back then….
    I only know these things from Youtube videos.. snif snif
    HA Ikr?
    Well it’s all good.
    Cause at least they are super cute and talented!
    LA LA BABY
    She’s a!

• Jonasmileypones

Looking good! :) I don’t know why i find it hot whenever he wears a jacket :) Not all sorts of jacket though. the ones like his NEW YORK SOUL jacket is really hot. and the harley davidson jacket too :) and this one!! OH almost forgot! THE LEATHER JACKETS look the hottest!

• jayjonas

he looks tiredd :( he should have a couple of nights off

OMG HE´S NOSE IS SO F/*/* BIG……!!!! HE LOOKS OLDER,GROSS AND UGLIER IN ALL THE PICS

HES ALBUM SUCKS SUCH LOSER THIS PINOCCHIO GUY
    Hush! I am sure you look like a Beautiful Princess with no flaws. Nick looks great as always. Love the Yankees hoodie!

• I LOVE YOU NICHOLAS

PLAIN BEAUTIFUL

• RiNiO

HA Ikr?
    Well it’s all good.
    Cause at least they are super cute and talented!
    LA LA BABY
    She’s a!
    L.A L.A babyyyyyy!!!!
    You are right…. So damn talented :-P
    Nice to talk to you girl but I have to go…
    It’s 00:37 in my country so I am going to sleep … Goodnight! :-)))

• mcdlovexo

HA Ikr?
    Well it’s all good.
    Cause at least they are super cute and talented!
    LA LA BABY
    She’s a!
    L.A L.A babyyyyyy!!!!
    You are right…. So damn talented :-P
    Nice to talk to you girl but I have to go…
    It’s 00:37 in my country so I am going to sleep … Goodnight! :-)))

peace out homiee!

okaaaay said:
    Why are you americans moaning about him being in London for so long?
    We NEVER get any Jonas for this amount. We get them for about 2 nights and 3 days.
    He’s living his dream so don’t moan by saying how he needs to come home.
    P.S He isn’t the kid there. Theres 5 year olds in the play that do the same as him but on sundays and lunch breaks they do home schooling.

__________

I agree

• skylar

==========
    lol me too! its the best. nicky is looking hot as always, but i seriously need him in the US

• Disdain

Vampire!

LOL JK.

• mcdlovexo

NICK J IS OFF THE CHAIN!!!!
    What’s my name?
    Say is once again.
    NICK J!
    ——————-

NICK J
    I miss those days!
    —————–
    Well I became a JB fan after those days but I think I can understand what you mean :-(
    Miss them too…!!!

Same here. But I still miss crazy Joe.
    Gr <3

• ts

nicks got a really nice side profile

• okaaaay

Why are you americans moaning about him being in London for so long?
    He’s living his dream so don’t moan by saying how he needs to come home.

• little_GurL

HES ALBUM SUCKS SUCH LOSER THIS PINOCCHIO GUY

• RiNiO

Disdain said:
    Vampire!

—————-
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm……. maybe but a hot one ;-)

• AAC

Hey there good looking. ;)

heyyyy good looking
    whaaatcha got cookin
    i know you got somethin good cookin for meh!

• LittleLamb23

1. Nick needs to get a decent amount of sleep. He always looks so tired now. I’m worries about him.

2. He needs to hurry up and come back to the USA. Les Mis is incredible but enough already!

3. I’m so freaking pumped for the tour! August 29th baby!!

• RiNiO

mcdlovexo said:

Same here. But I still miss crazy Joe.
    Gr <3
    —————-
    Oh you mean the bookface one , who used to fall a lot, joking around and to have twatter?
    Yeah me too ;-)

When is Nick done in London? He’s been there for a long time now….

okaaaay said:
    Why are you americans moaning about him being in London for so long?
    He’s living his dream so don’t moan by saying how he needs to come home.

__________

I agree

It’s not the same. There are 3 kids for each role, that means there are 9 kids :D
    SO don’t say they do the same work, cause kids work like 2 days a week.

• mcdlovexo

Same here. But I still miss crazy Joe.
    Gr <3
    —————-
    Yeah me too ;-)
    Ha yes that one.
    The one who jumped on the pianoer in
    When You Look Me in The Eyes.
    Nick hates when you shorten a song name ;D
    I know my JONAS!

I love when this kid wears hooides <3. He looks adorable, warm and makes me wanna hug him :D (That was weird & creepy, sorry)

You know some of you are talking about him needing a day off. I don’t know if you have noticed, but he ONLY gets Sundays off. One day a week and he usually has rehearsals and a show or two shows every day but Sunday. Reading some of his castmates tweets, they seem to have an extra day or 2 off sometimes and not always at rehearsals. Wonder why? Nick is the kid, aren’t there some sort of Child Labor Laws in London? No wonder the poor boy looks exhausted. He works 6 days a week pretty much ALL day. Concerns me a bit!

• mcdlovexo

I like the sound of violins and making someone smile ile ile.

• Chelseaa

He’s so good looking.

• RiNiO

Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• mcdlovexo

NICK J IS OFF THE CHAIN!!!!
    What’s my name?
    Say is once again.
    NICK J!

• RiNiO

mcdlovexo said:

NICK J IS OFF THE CHAIN!!!!
    What’s my name?
    Say is once again.
    NICK J!
    ——————-

NICK J

• MakeItRain

Sexy Boy.

• mcdlovexo

NICK J IS OFF THE CHAIN!!!!
    What’s my name?
    Say is once again.
    NICK J!
    ——————-

NICK J
    I miss those days!

• LoveToLove

o_O boring day

• RiNiO

mcdlovexo said:

NICK J IS OFF THE CHAIN!!!!
    What’s my name?