Selena Gomez On Lindsay Lohan Jailbird

It’s not bad that she likes Lindsay, it’s the same as everyone loving Britney during her meltdown. And she gained her success back. It can happen for Lindsay Lohan too.

Who doesn’t love Lindsay? I know the girl made HUGE mistakes, that I don’t approve of, but I love her for her movies like Mean Girls and Parent Trap and Confessions of A Teenage Drama Queen. You can’t deny the girl still has talent, even thought she rather party than act :P

Okay even tho Lindsay(everytime ihear her name and say it ithnk of on The Soup with Joel how there always lik Its LiNDSAY in this flemy voice lol anyway) is crazy she still really is talented. Mean girls freaky Friday n parent trap were awesome, iremember wanting to rent parent trap on VHS haha old just to see if that was her sister

Well I mean, what else could she say? If she was like, oh yeah Lindsey, she’s horrible, she deserves what she gets, people would think she was being mean. You just can’t win really, no matter what you say :p

I thought she was talking about Demi at first. lmao

1:16 OMG JOHN LENNON!! Right?? :P

Uh, no.

This. I didn’t think of John Lennon when I saw him.
    I’D KILL FOR THE GLASSES THOUGH! :O

(should I make an account? I’m starting to comment often ;P)

Selena is the realest Disney celeb by a looong mile. LOVE HER.:)

• iSpeak4mE

saywhaaat,
    Blake looks so beautiful in your icon

• NicksSweetCaroline

1:16 OMG JOHN LENNON!! Right?? :P

• iSpeak4mE

BlueWorld said:

OCEANUP SUX said:

SHE SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT DEMI! SO THAT MEANS SO PROBABLY ISN’T FRIENDS WITH HER STILL LOL. I LOVE SELENA BUT SHE NEEDS TO SPEAK WHAT SHE REALLY FEELS!
    Agreed, she should stop saying she loves everyone… lol
    But now she says she loves Lindsay?
    -She crossed the line. lmao

maybe she says she loves Lindsay in the sense she respects her? love is such a strong word, bleh -_-. I wish everyone would stop saying they loved the person they’re asked about. but I remember liking Lindsy once cause I thought she was a cutie and a good actress on the Parent Trap. then she got the boob job and her acting went down hill.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

i liked the interview. i liked how she felt sorry for lindsey.

Selena&Joey are adorable <33

NicksSweetCaroline said:
    1:16 OMG JOHN LENNON!! Right?? :P

Uh, no.

• Caitylinrox

<3 her and <3 joey there so cute together and i feel the same way as she does with the lohan situation. if anyone is going to b the next lohan it is miley it could even b demi but i dont believe she would do that but im sure ppl thought the same with lohan and spears sooo but selena i do not think will at all i think shes gonna stay the way she is and that is the way i love her :) and even though demi is changing i love her still the same and miley i can deal with i hate the things she does not her necassarily.

• beautifullydisturbedxx

i love selena:) i remeber watching the parent trap over and over again when i was little. what happened to indsay?geez

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

i hope she becomes like lindsay..

saliva go-man

• PurdyAmberSixx

Love Selena :)

• OCEANUP SUX

• iSpeak4mE

Caitylinrox said:

----------

hmmm Demi following the Lindsy Lohan or Britney Spears route... I hope not! I hope neither Demi, Miley, or Selena follow any of those girls, Britney and Lindsy messed up their lives big time! more so Lindsy since she chose to do drugs, party, drink, bail court hearings. of course her family is a mess, so hopefully Demi’s and Miley’s won’t led them to the same thing. Miley’s parents make me wonder though

Hate this bitch.

• BlueWorld

Love Selena,
    but I really dislike Lindsay Lohan though…
    I can’t stand Lindsay, just something about her.
    lol xD

• BlueWorld

OCEANUP SUX said:

Agreed, she should stop saying she loves everyone… lol
    But now she says she loves Lindsay?
    -She crossed the line. lmao

• saywhaaat

selena is so sweet all the haters are just jealous.

• saywhaaat

selena is so sweet all the haters are just jealous.

• saywhaaat

1:16 OMG JOHN LENNON!! Right?? :P
    YES!! it looks just like him its weird!!

• TickleMeElmoxD

bleh first? xD

• TickleMeElmoxD

bleh first? xD

• iSpeak4mE

TickleMeElmoxD said:

bleh first? xD

so what’s so great about being first?

• TickleMeElmoxD

idk =P xD

• iSpeak4mE

TickleMeElmoxD said:

idk =P xD

lol xD

• TickleMeElmoxD

(x

• iSpeak4mE

for some reason I love seeing Selena on E News, I’ll be watching it for pure entertainment and then Selena comes up. it’s like a treat? it’s weird -_-

• demi is my girl crush

we may never know. one of the current “teen queens” could be next. i hope they go the duff route and not the lohan one.

Do u have to act like u like EVERYBODY Selena….