shes from The Univited,and A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Michelle

I’m so excited for this, two of my favorite people, Emily Browning and Vanessa Hudgens.

• hotlikemexico

Emily Browning as a blond? I don’t know about that..

LMFAO. Sorry, but do you know how stupid that comment was? First of all, how the hell can they look like a “Nazi crew” when two of the girls are Asian? Wooooow. hahahaha

• MissSmiley

m said:

Speak4mE said:
    Emily Browning… why does that sound so familiar?

is this coming out in theaters or is it a tv movie? kinda looks interesting
    Theaters.

________
    Emily was in Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events with Jim Carrey :D

• cookiefish880

she’s from the uninvited.

• iSpeak4mE

MissSmiley said:

@iSpeak4mE
    I love them too! You’re a HP lover too? So glad to hear that =D Did you read the books or only watched the movies?

well I’m not really a HP lover but I have seen the movies and read the books! the fourth book was my favorite. and yea, I don’t hate Miley she just doesn’t interest me. glad you like what I wrote though ;)

• Fiona

Looks cool. Can’t wait to see a trailer
    <3 Vanessa

• iSpeak4mE

MissSmiley said:

m said:

Speak4mE said:
    Emily Browning… why does that sound so familiar?

is this coming out in theaters or is it a tv movie? kinda looks interesting
    Theaters.

________
    Emily was in Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events with Jim Carrey :D

oh man you’re right! that movie was interesting… I always thought she was pretty, but I don’t think I like her blonde tho

• MissSmiley

iSpeak4mE said:

__________

I agree :D She’s so beautiful with brown hair!

There’s the chick that’s from Unfortunate Events :O and Princess Protection Program.. o_o

• Hilary

wow

• ellygance

Vanessa’s name in the movie is ‘Blondie’ :P

• BabyVFann

Love herr. She looks sooo prety in this, and wayyy Filipina than usual. They eye make-up is amazingg x

• iSpeak4mE

MissSmiley,
    I was wondering who those two were in your icon but then I realized they were the twins in Harry Potter. hah, they’re my favorite!

• Vhudsupporter

The last girl is Jamie Chung and she is in princess protection program. She plays “the bitch”

Can’t wait to see it! V looks gorgeous, very fierce! Love her!

• Vhudsupporter

Can’t wait to see it! V looks gorgeous, very fierce! Love her!

• iSpeak4mE

Vanessa looks evil with the shadow covering her eyes…. makes me like her more >:D

Sucker Punch!!!! This is going to be a great action movie. Girls fighting Nazi forces. COOL!!!! Can’t wait to see Vanessa in this.

• MissSmiley

@iSpeak4mE
    Nice ^^

• MissSmiley

@iSpeak4mE
    Btw I was just at your profile… hahaha what you wrote under Fave Celebrities made ma laugh, although I love Miley, but nevermind :D Yet, the world goes on! Haha!

• Anonsayshey

Aaaaah this looks kewl! Ihope this really helps vhudges actin career and that it’s actually good since she did say she trained for it. I didn’t use to like her but ijust got over the past and realize that she seems like a nice person and at least she doesn’t really rub it in our faces that she’s dating one of the hottest guys on the planet.

LMFAO. Sorry, they look like a nazi crew. O_O

• Mayra.

wow this is an awesome poster! i didn´t even knew about this movie :O but with that cast looks amazing, jena and emily I loce them even Vanessa!!

• SimplyCT

Damn. They look fierce.

• aaliyahnoelle

love it.

• SimplyCT

Jul 16, 2010 @ 11:24 am
    MissSmiley said:
    m said:

Speak4mE said:
    Emily Browning… why does that sound so familiar?

is this coming out in theaters or is it a tv movie? kinda looks interesting
    Theaters.

________
    Emily was in Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events with Jim Carrey :D

Oh yeah, that is her.
    I thought it was Quinn from Glee for a second. o_O

• touch me im going to scream.

Oh damn.

Baby V is bitchin’.

• Disdain

Ooooh.

• iSpeak4mE

Emily Browning… why does that sound so familiar?

is this coming out in theaters or is it a tv movie? kinda looks interesting

• m

this movie sounds cool. It probably would be a hit with the fans. But Sci-fi movies rarely get good reviews. Can’t wait to see this!

• m

Speak4mE said:
    Emily Browning… why does that sound so familiar?

is this coming out in theaters or is it a tv movie? kinda looks interesting
    Theaters.

LOL. No, she’s not from Princess Protection Program. That’s Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. She is from Unfortunate Events and she’s also from The Uninvited.

iSpeak4mE said:

Emily Browning… why does that sound so familiar?

is this coming out in theaters or is it a tv movie? kinda looks interesting
    _____
    It’s in theaters next year.

• liam

EMILYYYY! I LOVE HER!! IVE MISSED HER SO MUCH

miss you emily since A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS <3!!!!

LOVE YOU GIRL SO EXITED TO SEE YOU ON FILM AGAIN!

• ellygance

She was talking about the Asian chick that was from Princess Protection Program.

• Promnight95

Jamie&Emily FTW!!

• SamLovesWafflesx3

I Love How Em & Nessa Look :D Can’t Wait!

• Amy

Vanessa looks super hot <3

• DuffCyrusLover

Loved it! Vanessa Hudgens is such a beautiful girl, oh my God.. And her movies are too exciting! Can’t wait for Sucker Punch

are u serious????????? is a snyder movie so is going to be cool
    and vanessa -emily – jenna are on it

Emily browning is pretty :(

oh my good!!!

vanessa is really

SEXYYYY!!!!

i love Emily <3

This movie’s gonna be a big pile of suck. Why doesn’t she take good projects instead of crap like this, Beastly and Bandslam?

• MANDYyyx3

shes so pretty!
    first?
    MWAH

Emily Browning and Abbie Cornish are both from Australia! thats so cool

• Amanda

fiierrcceee.

• HBIC

Hmm this looks pretty stupid from a first impression…who knows though? Maybe it will be good. I’ll wait to see a trailer…

• PurdyAmberSixx

WTF?

• Joan

DAMN GIRL, GET IT!!!

She looks HOTT!!

• STFU

Who?

• demi is my girl crush

oh shit.

• STFU

Another Spectacular in the Making…smh….

• Mimilouchie

Hot,hot, MAYBE for the first time . we will have a chance to see a “True” actress . Don’t hate me i just say what i think

• Jaymee__x